: Watching Annie bot getting decimated from every champion sure is sad to watch...
: Let's take a moment to appreciate the lore
Nah. I gave up on lore long ago because when most champions get a piece of lore, you know they aren’t gonna anything new for the next 3 years. there’s no continuity, the world is stuck in a time freeze. a lot of them are left neglected/ unexplained for years because Riot has no idea what to do with them. Also champions’ lore and concepts are being retconned and reworked left and right and I’m not even including deleted(heavily VSU) champions. But I do enjoy login screen, although imo the music videos like k/da and everything related to LCS are trash.
: I LOVE aram, I love how crazy and unpredictable it gets! I play aram with my friends daily because it's a game you can play while watching netflix together. And we LOVED bans. All of us. I hadn't talked to anyone who didn't like bans in aram. Come on, riot.
Do you have 4 eyes and 2 brains in a single body to watch TV AND play a video game at the same time? Or do you play league and just listen to show? Or maybe you watch the show and listen to league, blindly playing with your hands
: damage has never been the problem. tanks have always won in the long run. its champs that make their entire team unapproachable -- i.e., veigar, janna, zyra, and cass. you have to have a hardcore ungabunga comp full of heavy dive to make any headway, and then its a 50/50 whether or not youre going to actually win or just snowball the game in the oppositions favor. the worst part about having to face teams full of that bullshit wasn't that you get poked down -- its that you get poked down, and essentially dont even get to play the game. there is zero avenue of approach against veigar playing safe. its the most boring fucking shit ever. you basically just sit there for 15 minutes and lose in most cases without ever even engaging the opponent. thats why aram was trash, and its why veigar was double banned in half the games. other than him and some of the other more oppressive zoning champs, there was a good mix of tank bans (maokai, and sion) and even a fair amount of melee dps (yi was common ban in my games)
I won’t lie, I was a hardcore aram player and would play every, but Janna perma spamming Q on waves made me go afk under tower waiting for levels, and matchmaking against a sona on either team literally made me leave the game. Absolute dogshit game design and gameplay experience.
: Its your fault.
Maybe change it so that a jungler helping his teammate recover from behind will be more rewarding than an enemy jungler camping the feeder over and over again while still being rewarded for it?
: But Zed's getting nerfed though.
OH NO, how can these poor zed players recover from 10 less damage on Q spam and 2 more seconds before he all ins you to death! literally unplayable. still better than blatant random buff "coincidentally" 1 patch before/after a new high tier skin tho.
: Here's a change that was asked for a long time in ARAM...
Creep block is an awful garbage lazy leftover mechanic that contributes absolutely nothing positive to gameplay. For years players asked Riot to permanently remove this piece of shit or at least grant everyone else GHOST effect like the spell, fizz and kassadin. but Riot are F tier devs.
: I hate the state of the game atm. I'm slowly transitioning to other games because this game is unhealthy.
teach me how. I've been stuck playing only Tf2 and League as my main games for the past 5 years, and I can't seem to pickup any other game.
: Very popular opinion regarding TT
Tank supports will struggle a bit, they can't duel farm or clear, {{champion:44}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:223}} even with rushing bami's. But TT has a bigger more serious balance changes, this is why this mode is considered a meme. and we both know we can't trust Riot to do anything.
: Is YOUR name OFFENSIVE???????
: > [{quoted}](name=Gliave,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aRwLGY3r,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-04-11T03:14:21.001+0000) > > You watch riven get a new skin before they nerf her They aren't going to nerf Riven because she's not broken. She functions exactly how she is supposed to.
Braindeadly mashing keyboard at no cost outdamaging carries and outanking tanks while also having hard CC and AoE damage?
Manxxom (NA)
: Can't we have a mode on League that everyone plays as scuttlecrab and goes against each other?
: Tell me about the most satisfying game you ever had
A year and so ago, I played aram as volibear, 9 people were either juggernauts tanks or divers, and 1 cockroach. Basically 10 melee champs. This was single handedly the most fun I’ve ever had in league. -No one instakilled each other. -Team fights were unironically over 15 seconds. -Everyone had target access to everyone -You could actually build core items without being poked down by ranged cucks. -No one spammed excessive mobility. This was a one in a thousand rarity match. Never had an all melee before and since.
: yasuo more anti-fun than fiora, master yi more anti-fun than fiora, pantheon more anti-fun than fiora, zoe more anti-fun than fiora....... I don't think fiora should get the ryze treatment and wait until for another rework.
Master yi fiora and pantheon are equally anti fun. Yasuo takes the crown.
: Funny this is upvoted when I said Mundo was a tank the other day, downvotes galore. We need to decide as a community how to catergorize the champions properly, rather than arbitrarily flip flopping depending on what agenda needs to be pushed.
You can keep categorizing champions by how they are supposed to function in theory, but there’s also practice. Mundo tanks better than tanks while physically having barely any cc (except the underrated permaslow), building full defense while dealing the damage of a juggernaut
: No joke, when is Urgot seriously gonna get nerfed?
Golly Gee I wonder how do you balance a champion that is ranged but also durable and is unironically stronger in melee combat while being ranged?
: Some of my thoughts about League of Legends after more than 6 years of playing.
> [{quoted}](name=YG TheyWorshipMe,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1B9maEa,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-30T09:02:22.680+0000) > I feel lonely. My friends quit ages ago. Every veteran of any game knows this feel, but this especially hurts in league because it is encouraged to play with premades because of the braindead community and advantages. >New Esport casters are less and less professional, going off the topic frequently. They have to because for the majority of the game literally nothing happens. Everyone are passively farming. >They even spoiled Captain Marvel on an LCK match. Nothing of value was lost
gubigubi (NA)
: Fiora is incredibly unsatisfying and unfun to play right now. Needs buffs? A rework?
Fiora will always be anti fun cancer regardless of she’s powerful or not. This is yasuo and zed tier anti fun design for melee champions. She must get a rework.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Small Boobs Ahri,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ej1E92rE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-28T23:47:09.439+0000) > > Ahri Wukong relationship Ahri doesn't want a relationship, not after what happened in her past. Unless Rito decides to retcon stuff. Ahri and Kong are vastaya, so they've likely met at some point.
They always retcon. Release a shitty lore>ignore the champion for years to come>retcon everything with a new piece of lore>repeat
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9rVKunk,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-03-29T15:01:55.715+0000) > > Mundo Mundo is not a tank. Edit: just so it’s clear. Mundo does build entirely defense items like a tank, but that doesn’t make him a tank in the same sense. He’s a tanky champ, but his entire kit is focused on him dealing damage and sticking to a single target with his Q and his ultimate. He has 0 CC beyond the slow on his Q, which serves the same purpose as the slow on Olaf’s Q. Mundo is not a tank. He is a Juggernaut. Damage is what he’s supposed to do because he’s got no utility beyond his Q’s slow.
His CC is running down into 4 people not dying and possibly killing some while distracting all of them. Somewhat like a placebo aoe taunt because he both deals damage while building full defense and not dying.
: PBE Wit's End is an epic fail
This is why the gameplay board is a meme
: Some of Riot's champion spotlight videos are false advertising, as it shows information from features that have been removed(Aatrox E healing from minions/monsters, Irelia passive bonus damage to shields, Akali stealth in turrets etc)
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3fp4cmQ6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-26T22:21:54.348+0000) > > Some of Riot's champion spotlight videos are false advertising, as it shows information from features that have been removed(Aatrox E healing from minions/monsters, Irelia passive bonus damage to shields, Akali stealth in turrets etc) This didn’t happen in the old days except massive reworks. Now they rework champions with their garbage designs and pay the price with headaches while trying to adjust their kits. Just see release irelia akali and aatrox and look at the again now.
Haziv (EUW)
: Zed vs Shen event ?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha nice joke there buddy. As if Riot will give Shen any sort of attention whatsoever. Took them nearly 5 years to make a skin, he didn’t get any story about him since his rework, his rework didn’t even give him a login animation/music/new voiceover. He finally received a small buff after years of being rapidly nerfed because of pro play alone. He wasn’t even included in any cinematic, especially in the latest music video they replaced him with trashuo for the stupid kids. And you want an EVENT?
94372148 (NA)
: %HP true damage shouldn't exist, change my mind.
The funny thing is it is both impossible to counter by items and mechanics. You can’t dodge autoattacks.
Pault97 (EUW)
: Is Aatrox good/bad?
Garbage tier, victim of a failed rework, lies and ego.
: Yes, there is. AD Gangplank will always have more damage due to crits on barrels. His item paths also allows for more health.
If you compare crit barrels damage alone yes, but don’t forget they are more expensive and take two of them just to get 50% chance of a crit barrel. Meanwhile AP will give you a better heal and a broken ult. Overall AP will do more damage
: Please buff AP Gangplank! [with discussion and suggestions]
Hahahaha no. There is nothing ad gangplank can do better than a viable ap gangplank. Nobody wants gangplank to spam heal in lane and nobody wants a global aoe slow burst and dps. It does enough damage already with 0 ap.
: 53% winrate, 30% pickrate y 35% banrate
The unnecessary Vayne buff to sell her skin, the refusal to nerf and silence about her was the final straw with this dogshit company and I will not support them anymore. I’d rather keep playing with 150 ping from na for 2 years than pay them to transfer my account (a feature that should be unironically free anyway).
Saianna (EUNE)
: lategame ziggs loses to just as competent ADCs and so is Sona. Their poke is annoying, sure, but lategame poke becomes close to useless and if they can't kill an ADC in 1 spell rotation (aka fed as fuck), they are dead. But that's how things go. Unskilled aram players are unhappy about poke, without actually understanding the bigger issues this mode has. Ofc I am also unhappy with ARAM accounts that only spamming OP champs/poke (thus it looks like the serious issue) Warmog was adressed lately. Support heals aswell. Lifesteal shouldn't be no different. EDIT: One more thing with your ziggs/sona example. Unlike ADCs you can punish Ziggs. He doesn't have sustain beyond few potions, healthpods and support heals (which are nerfed). ADCs heal like MUNDO while dealing constant damage. Sonas heals are somewhat problematic (mostly for herself though), but so far she's pretty fine I'd say. She pops like a super-shaken soda can under pressure. Annoying, but problematic mostly for unskilled players.
Sona only gets stronger with time. I’m not sure about ziggs, but he’s ultrabroken regardless.
: >There are a lot of champions with over 63% winrate, guess what role all of them are, I see Mages {{champion:115}} {{champion:99}} Enchanter {{champion:37}} and ADCs {{champion:15}} {{champion:96}} (+ {{champion:57}} ) Those are the champs with over 63% winrate, so I dont know why you say that all of them are from the same role. https://lolalytics.com/aram/worldwide/platinum/plus/grid/
My bad. Last time I checked was a month and a little ago, things changed due to item changes, adc item reworks, overheal nerfs and new conq I guess. But most of the challenger master and diamond tier didn’t change because they were like that for years so my point still stands. Don’t forget that lolalytics collect data from plat+ so most melee champs are a bit inflated because players don’t know when and how to use snowball and engage and what to build, unlike mages supports and adcs who build the exact same thing in the exact same order every game.
Eedat (NA)
: Ranged top laners are counter picks at best for a handful of immobile melees, not even all of them. Like Garen and Darius. Even some immobile juggies shit on ranged tops in the midgame like Nasus and Yorick. Meanwhile practically anything with a gap closer is going to shit on a Vayne or Teemo. Legit the only ranged tops that are doing mediocre are Vlad and Jayce and possibly Urgot now and they're just mediocre. Meanwhile you have Riven and Hecarim shitting on everything despite being poor little garbage melees There is no rule that says top lane is melee only and there for damn sure is no rule that ranged beats melee
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6e7HX2os,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-24T21:34:10.239+0000) > > juggies Downvoted
: > [{quoted}](name=TyroneWatermelon,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QLKiVn0g,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T02:38:22.777+0000) > > its a over a day already and you still haven't figured out why your post is so stupid? because your entire wall of text is as useless as my 2 worded reply. I'll leave you be, I don't feel like you can appreciate my knowledge since your rank is a whole lot lower than mine. But hey, have a nice one and enjoy your day.
What rank? You are gold and were gold. I cycled between high gold and mid plat for the past few seasons, I even got to diamond last season but it decayed due to transferring for na for a few months and then unable to go back till a month and a half ago because of Riot’s issues. My main the garbage old Aatrox for f’s sake. But in case you didn’t knew already, unless there’s a massive difference ranks are meaningless because league’s competitive is a joke.
: ADC champions are too OP in ARAM after Riot reverted critical strike items!
Mages braindeadly dominate aram since season 6. Enchanter supports are near instant win. There are 2 champions with literally over 70% winrate in aram. There are garbage champions with below 40% winrate in aram. There are a lot of champions with over 63% winrate, guess what role all of them are, except Maokai. Playing melee champions including divers juggernauts non tank supports and even assassins feels like trash gameplay and is a death sentence. Riot: snowball, 10 mr and going back to sleep for another year
: do they not know hentai means pervert?
> [{quoted}](name=ßush Ðid 911,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IrxbjJ2r,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-24T15:29:31.845+0000) > > do they not know hentai means pervert? Don’t play it as if 99.9% of players don’t interpret “hentai” as “cartoon p0rn”
Velasan (NA)
: Already been three years? Seems strange how he is barely played even to this day, but is regardless a cool concept of a character.
> [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zMob1F5E,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-03-24T21:57:19.227+0000) > > Already been three years? Seems strange how he is barely played even to this day, but is regardless a cool concept of a character. Unfortunately underused like every other Riot character.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBigCube,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zMob1F5E,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-24T15:05:15.217+0000) > > space dragon space doggo*
> [{quoted}](name=The Skáld,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zMob1F5E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-24T15:08:24.793+0000) > > space doggo* Again with this shit?
: The more important question is why are draven's weapons called axes when they are clearly far more sword than axe. It's like calling darius' weapon a spear. Also fix toplane yadda yadda nerf ranged all that.
and why his "axes" bounce like bouncing balls when they are supposed to cut through people
UrPalAl (NA)
: Jayce nerfs are missing the point
They still want Jayce to be a ranged lane bully burst dps aoe melee cc %HP engage disengage assassin mage fighter, its just so now that when champions actually get to fight him if they can reach him at all, they should stand a better chance of winning. So unless Jayce plays it good like cancer, nothing is changed.
: What are your thoughts on the Aatrox Rework and the current state of Aatrox?
They killed the champion 3 times total. 1. After his release was nerfed and was left in an underwhelming state for years. 2. Was literally removed from the game with an underwhelming VGU that was marketed as a big gameplay update only. 3. Made the new BBtrox with a kit for pro play, then after he got played a lot in pro play, massively nerfed him because of pro play **only** and he competes with historically garbage tier champions.
: > [{quoted}](name=TyroneWatermelon,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QLKiVn0g,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-03-12T14:01:27.778+0000) > > Absolute brainlet. Rather than reporting you for calling me a name I'll pity you for not realizing that out of ALL the champs on TT to have disgusting advantages you take someone who is viable not but not OP and complain about them. I pity you.
its a over a day already and you still haven't figured out why your post is so stupid? because your entire wall of text is as useless as my 2 worded reply.
: Oh no! X Champ is busted, complain complain complain! If you have a problem with Rek'sai, take a counter pick or counter comp to her. If she's "soooo busted" then play her. She's not that hard of a jungle champ. You get a good protect comp (hyper-adc/irelia/super mage) and a bruiser/tank/support combination of some sort to protect and it makes it real hard to team fight. Sure you get an advantage in the laning phase, but if you play even a little bit defensive Rek'sai can't do much to punish. She has flash like everyone else and once it's gone all you got is tunnel mobility which GETS you to lane but doesn't gap close unless your over-extending like a fool. In addition building some defense to help mitigate it will starve her out. She's a feast or famine champ, by mid game if you aren't ahead you are behind on the champ. She has power, sure, but she has plenty of exploits. Lot's of champs that can just fuck her up. Cho'gath can ult her super easy and kill her with that burst damage on the ult, anivia's radius of control is huge, and along with her walls and tight space it's hard to get access to her. Take Illaoi, a great team fighter and hard to burst bastard, Rek'sai will struggle against that. Take a counter jungler stronger than Rek'sai and can outplay her and harass her while she farms and steal camps. Plenty of ways to win.
> [{quoted}](name=StonePlatypus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QLKiVn0g,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-11T06:16:58.270+0000) > > Oh no! X Champ is busted, complain complain complain! > > If you have a problem with Rek'sai, take a counter pick or counter comp to her. If she's "soooo busted" then play her. She's not that hard of a jungle champ. > > You get a good protect comp (hyper-adc/irelia/super mage) and a bruiser/tank/support combination of some sort to protect and it makes it real hard to team fight. Sure you get an advantage in the laning phase, but if you play even a little bit defensive Rek'sai can't do much to punish. She has flash like everyone else and once it's gone all you got is tunnel mobility which GETS you to lane but doesn't gap close unless your over-extending like a fool. In addition building some defense to help mitigate it will starve her out. She's a feast or famine champ, by mid game if you aren't ahead you are behind on the champ. > > She has power, sure, but she has plenty of exploits. Lot's of champs that can just fuck her up. Cho'gath can ult her super easy and kill her with that burst damage on the ult, anivia's radius of control is huge, and along with her walls and tight space it's hard to get access to her. Take Illaoi, a great team fighter and hard to burst bastard, Rek'sai will struggle against that. Take a counter jungler stronger than Rek'sai and can outplay her and harass her while she farms and steal camps. > > Plenty of ways to win. Absolute brainlet.
Cloud273 (NA)
: His winrate isn't even that high, and he is COMPLETELY skill based. If Ezreal beats you it's because you didn't dodge his abilities. It's literally that simple. There's literally no reason to complain about him when adc's like Jinx and Twitch can literally aoe auto your team to death from super far away.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEG7pxyq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-10T07:16:06.331+0000) > > His winrate isn't even that high, and he is COMPLETELY skill based. If Ezreal beats you it's because you didn't dodge his abilities. It's literally that simple. There's literally no reason to complain about him when adc's like Jinx and Twitch can literally aoe auto your team to death from super far away. Nah. The skill part is removed because he literally spams his Q non stop with no mana cost after two items. Even if you dodge and engage on him he flashes away and repeats the spam.
: Did you read the second half of my comment? I already suggested making tear unique, with two already existent methods of doing do. Klepto honestly should just be removed from the game, or receive some sort of major rework. Ezreal is the only champ who can use it to its fullest, and he's the reason it can't be any stronger than it is on other champions like Sona, GP, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GRMx5VGi,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2019-03-09T18:15:32.077+0000) > > Did you read the second half of my comment? I already suggested making tear unique, with two already existent methods of doing do. > > Klepto honestly should just be removed from the game, or receive some sort of major rework. Ezreal is the only champ who can use it to its fullest, and he's the reason it can't be any stronger than it is on other champions like Sona, GP, etc. Klepto gangplank is just as bad as ezreal.
: No wonder Aatrox is suicidal
“Nerf something else” Is there really anything to nerf without making him even more useless? -His passive is already predictable in lane and is impossible to proc against competent players -His Q damage waveclear and cool down are garbage until mid to late game, and are good only if he can but the spots. -His W slow and damage are dogshit, and the coodown is high enough for a last maxed skill shot. -E healing is underwhelming and unnoticeable until mid to late game, bonus damage is unnoticeable if you miss Q spots. -Ult has already high enough cool down and is hard to time for a lot of regen, and if he isn’t fed he can be ignored or instantly killed Too much power of his power budget is in his unreliable Q leaving his W, E and sometimes Ult underwhelming so nerfing them will make them even shitter abilities and nerfing his Q will kill off the champion. My suggestion for a buff is to make his W apply grounded to the chained target.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Neeko is the most unplayed useless champion in the game, wtf are you talking about
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=xHApWc0E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:14:18.059+0000) > > Neeko is the most unplayed useless champion in the game, wtf are you talking about You forgot SoloQ Shen. -No lane pressure -Can’t duel anyone -Can’t split push -No waveclear or damage without items -Easily countered by mages skirmishers adcs and juggernauts in lane while countering no one himself -Teammates never utilize W -Teammates die before Shen finishes channeling R because the shield is shit -Channel will always be interrupted of possible -Miss CS and lose a tower because of R -Ridiculous cooldowns despite having barely 10% CDR itemization -base Kit’s power budget is beyond bad because of an unreliable non offensive Ult with 3 minutes cool down -Cookie cutter build in every situation, itemization is bland and uninteresting because of useless mana -Doesn’t have a strong point or power spike in any stage of the game -3 abilities literally have no scaling-
: I'd like to report Diana for sexual harassment in my last game
You have the word “sexual” in your title and the mods didn’t remove it and banned you?
Rioter Comments
: [GAMEPLAY] Lulu polymorph makes Neeko unplayable (literally)
Kàzzy (NA)
: give your design team a raise riot
Classic virgin logic video game woman character is hot? instant praise
: PSA : Future's Market drains 100g instead of 50g.
Show more

TyroneWatermelon

Level 135 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion