: He's been derailing every thread for days now.
Kei143 (NA)
: I wasn't expecting that I needed to explain the system in a meme thread, but here goes. Think of the behavioral system like a health bar (or tension meter) in music games. When you hit the note at an off beat, your tension meter increases. When you completely miss a note, the meter increases by alot. When you hit the note at good timings, it reduces the meter. Riot's behavior system works the same way, as in we all have a toxicity meter attached to our accounts. When players are mildly toxic, it goes up a tad. When people use hate speech, it pretty much fills up the meter. of course, clean games reduce the meter. It is possible for playerA to get punished and playerB not to, even though playerB was waaayyyyy more toxic . Let's say playerA started the game with the toxicity meter at 95% and playerB's at 35%. Ingame, playerB said some pretty nasty shit and playerA responds with some shit as well. After the game, playerA gains 10% toxicity and playerB gains 50%. Now playerA is at 105% toxicity and gets punished, whereas playerB is at 85%, and not punished in that specific game, even though playerB was found to be 5x more toxic than playerA in that game.
Well nice example.How about you make similar example on trolls and feeders ...I would love to hear it.Explain to us why most of them get out without punishments and how that effects level of toxicity in game...
: the selective justice already starts with the 'insta-banlist' that riot has. In most cases you don't even get banned for raging or flaming, but for the words you use to do so. Two people could have the same bad intention, namely flaming/raging/retaliating/whatever but since they grew up in different invironments, they will use different swearwords to do so, so let's say one of them says %%% and the other one just say idiot, then only the one saying %%% will get banned because it's a 'homophobic slur' while their intention is one and the same.
exactly...System is bad on so many levels.IT is true that it is not easy to create decent system ,but they are not even trying. It is hard for them to admit system suck and to work on something better.Instead they masquerade real problems ...
: the reason chat related offenses are more common is bc it's infinitely easier to detect and confirm gameplay offenses need to be reviewed so that innocent players are not punished simply for being bad at the game, this process takes time due to the large amounts of dbags but it has to be that way to protect innocent players being reported just for being bad at the game or having an off day is it perfect? no, but until someone comes up with a better system, it's what we got
that means game suck and they are incapable to fix it...So accept the shit that they give you or leave is basically 2 options that people got.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Oi74MZB,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T22:14:24.469+0000) > > So the problem is by your logic that he did not snowball enough...So he is the problem not 4 20 bot...Point here is that you cant have even game because of feeders .And yes Irelia did feed to,bu that is my point.There is to many inters and feeders to ruin any effort someone invest in climbing.If that is not concerning to you then i do not know what is... > Just to take a distance is not good enough . He should just stop playing until riot resolve problem of inters and feeders.Since that will not happen he should just quit for good like I did... "hey rito why can't everyone have the exact same skill lvl at all times! why does everyone always don't play perfectly all the time!"... that is literally how you are sounding. People will have bad games, people will feed. Pretty certain YOU feed in some of your games. Even the best players in the game feed in some of their games. All I see in this game is him killing the same guy over and over and then complaining because he did nothing else. How about he goes and instead of killing the Irelia for the 10th time he went and got his mid laner some kills? or relaived pressure somewhere? nah, better kill ythe irelia for the 15th time! that is using the lead properly! maybe instead of hoarding all the kill he should have given some of those to some of his teammates so that they could catch up. Nah, screw them.
It does sound like that to uneducated mind.But if you just try to lock under the surface u would see bunch of intentional feeders ,trolls and people who give 0 fucks to win game and progress...No one ask others to be perfect.BUT 4 20 bot lane is not just skill difference it is fucking intentional feeding ...U need to learn what is skill difference and what is INTING...When you learn difference then you come to talk with me. Just lock at my match history.worst game in last 20 was malzahar 0 6 ,but even then i made second most damage in whole game...There is a difference between different skill levels and intentional feeding,trolling ,griefing...
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Oi74MZB,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-01T20:54:41.614+0000) > > 1. 'perfect enough as mush as you' --- no one ask anyone to be perfect or on same level.But they do not even try to do anything... > > misrepresenting is ugly That's not mispresenting What I'm saying it you can't control all players to make them all equally play normally in all games there are many factions to ruin that and this is a teamwork not just a team work game , it's a popular one , you can't always have 4 competitive players , even when you do , the enemy will have that 1 player to cause you to lose
People troll ...It is not teamwork if I give my best and someone ruing it because it is fun for him to troll...That is not teamwork ..
: i think u miss understand . yes. that irelia lost so hard top lane. but she wasnt trolling. u think im upset because i won top but i lost because my botlane lost. but my point is my team trolls me. they troll man. u try ur best u try to help ur teammates to win together . but they troll u on purpose and laugh at you meanwhile u are trying so hard to win the same game.
Do you know why they do that.Because Riot allow them to.u can send report and I guaranty you they will not get ban...That is the key problem .My advice to you is to stop playing this shitty game...U will have more fun in your life when you stop it
Kalienor (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Oi74MZB,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-06-01T20:56:21.568+0000) > > bot lane had score 4 20... that is not "they weren't perfect enough"...That is intentionally feed in order to loose...Do not misrepresent things Irelia was inting too then, so it's both sides. OR Nobody was inting, it just appears that in order to allow hard snowball, the game has to let a chance for **anyone** to do so, meaning an enemy can snowball as hard as you because they're not punching dummies but real players with their own skill. So OP snowballed, but other players did too, and it was in the other team so it counterbalanced his domination and made the game more difficult as a team than it was as an individual. Nothing concerning, really, if you have the right mindset. I can understand, though, OP's frustration, and his will to take some distance.
So the problem is by your logic that he did not snowball enough...So he is the problem not 4 20 bot...Point here is that you cant have even game because of feeders .And yes Irelia did feed to,bu that is my point.There is to many inters and feeders to ruin any effort someone invest in climbing.If that is not concerning to you then i do not know what is... Just to take a distance is not good enough . He should just stop playing until riot resolve problem of inters and feeders.Since that will not happen he should just quit for good like I did...
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: True , losing a game where 4 other random humans weren't perfect enough as much as you to win the game with you is completely Riot's fault And bye , good luck in other games
bot lane had score 4 20... that is not "they weren't perfect enough"...That is intentionally feed in order to loose...Do not misrepresent things
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: True , losing a game where 4 other random humans weren't perfect enough as much as you to win the game with you is completely Riot's fault And bye , good luck in other games
1. 'perfect enough as mush as you' --- no one ask anyone to be perfect or on same level.But they do not even try to do anything... misrepresenting is ugly
: you probably would have won if you bought a last whisperer/upgrade of it instead of rage blade.
Yeah he doesnt need teammate .He just need one item... be serious here
: Just Wanted To Share My Last Game Before i Quit League
Good decision my friend. trolls and inters go without penalties and this shit happens because of it...U made good decision
mack9112 (NA)
: It is not difficult to communicate your opinion in a respectful way I do it every day
Problem is people have different standards for what 'resoectful ' is .U do it based on your standards ,i do also express my opinion on respectful way by my standards. Unfortunately my standards and mod standards does not match...
: I am not. Its ranked. If players want to fuck around for kicks, they can play in normals. Why do players insist on ruining ranked for others and they say, "its only a game"?
because it they are allowed to do it.People enjoy ruining others games and since there is no punishment nothing stops them.Simple as that
rujitra (NA)
: Should more accounts be punished faster? In an ideal world where Riot had a crystal ball, yes. Should someone who AFKs be punished for having an emergency? No. Should someone be punished for not following your idea of meta? No.
Should players who intentionally feed and troll be punished -yes .But riot doesn't have good system that can detect them.So problem stays. they just masquerade it .And yes they do punish feeders but 1 out of 100.
mack9112 (NA)
: If you cannot communicate your opinion in a senseful non toxic way then in reality it is not an opinion but an emotional response.
One does not exclude another...Problem is crazy insane standards about toxicity that mods have...
: > Why there is irony in every single comment you make here. I...don't think you know the definition of irony. Half of your posts are raging about double standards and being attacked by board moderators because you're unable to see that you may be the cause of your own problems. I will continue to point out when people don't take responsibility for their own actions. I've been chat restricted a few times over the years, had a 14-day suspension several seasons ago. You know what they all were? **100% my fault, every single time**. You're right, it's human to have emotional reactions to things. It's also human to learn how to cope with your feelings and not take them out on others.
I understand you thoughts and I agree with you to certain extent .But main problem toxicity in lol are not those who flame because they can't control their emotions.Main problem are those who intentionally ruin games by trolling and inting. From my personal view I give 0 cares what someone wrote on chat as longest as he play to win.I newer reported a player who flame but try to win game...It is easy to deal with them.But when someone ruin my hard-work just because he finds fun in doing it,well that is unforgivable. U guys focus on wrong group of people .U focus on symptom and not on cause... And yes you are sarcastic when you talk about people who cant control their emotions...
: create a system that is able to detect trolls as reliable as detecting bad chat behavior and im sure riot will use it.
U see there is a problem.First what they need to do since they do not have good system to detect inters and trollers is to publicly admit it. And second selective justice is not good justice. IF they can't detect trolls and inters then they should have more understanding towards those who suffer from inting and trolling .It is not fair that people suffer because of incompetence from Riot...
NCSU Haz (NA)
: League of Legends is the catalyst. It's a toxic game. If you can't tolerate negative behavior play a different game. I've played this game since season 2. Never had a single suspension. I just /mute all and enjoy my time :)
I doubt you "enjoy your time" ,U can mute people but you cant stop them from inting and trolling. Flamers are the smallest problem in game ,but they are the ones who get most of punihsments...
: > [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xoN3HsAA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T15:26:23.366+0000) > > Well you need to think about this: "with all those bans on 'defenders' did LoL community become less toxic"??? > Do you think you have less toxic game now then before???Do you think Draconian punishments for 'defenders' resolves problem? > When there is no other justice and most of troll,inters and toxic players do not get punishment, of course people get frustrated and " defend themself ", because riot is not able to do their job... > Lets put yourself in situation where your colleague ruining your job,just because it is funny for him to do it.And your employer does not take any action against him because he doesn't have time to investigate every single case ,since you work in big company.What is left for you except to defend yourself.U see the real problem is not that you "DEFEND YOURSELF'' and make it worst,the real problem is that your boss "CANT OR DOESN'T WANT TO RESOLVE PROBLEM"... > Think about it before you continue with your lessons on good behavior!!! You're being very selfish you know. You care more about what a toxic person thinks than helping your not toxic team win.
I newer said that someone need to stop playing for win because he get trolled. I just said it is reasonable to fell frustrated when so many inters and tolls go without punishment .
: i feel like quite a lot of these people lost every sense of reality and feel like even telling others to end their life isnt toxic.
I fell like you lost sense of reality and u don't understand that people get frustrated when trolls and inters do not get punishment but they do for couple words.SO trolling and intentionally feeding is allowed but to express your frustration because of that is not allowed. It is like you work in big company where someone sabotage your job just because it is funny for him to do it.But your boss can't examine every appeal you have because it is big company and he have no time. But biggest sin of all is to express your frustration on those who sabotage your job.They can sabotage and go undetected,but don t you dare to curse at them... Talk about reality
: There are people who were banned unfairly. Also, Riot has a very broad definition of toxicity. "Excessive use of chat" is considered toxic
Bigger problem is that most of trolls and inters do not get banned.
: But the Inters 'n' Feeders 'n' Trolls™ **made them do it**!!! They were Just Defending Themselves™!!!!!!!
Why there is irony in every single comment you make here.Yes off course they get banned because they get frustrated because inters and feeders go without punishment most of the time.It is human reaction to get frustrated when justice is not delivered on time,or at all.And it is completely normal to take action of your own to do it...Do not mock to people who get frustrated because of selective justice.It is rude
: "I Was Unfairly Banned"
Why whenever someone think he is smart and above others, calls others kids...Classic example of insult.Why would you put kiddos in your post if it is not to insult those who doesn't think same as you. Second, main problem why people think their ban is unfair is the fact that most of others trolls,inters and flamers get out without punishment...Problem here is selective justice that riot Implement .Main reason why that is the case is fact that PROGRAM deliver justice... People get indignant when most of those who ruin their games get out with no punishment ,but when they get frustrated because of it they get punishment...Do you see the pattern here?
: For those of you struggling to understand...
Well you need to think about this: "with all those bans on 'defenders' did LoL community become less toxic"??? Do you think you have less toxic game now then before???Do you think Draconian punishments for 'defenders' resolves problem? When there is no other justice and most of troll,inters and toxic players do not get punishment, of course people get frustrated and " defend themself ", because riot is not able to do their job... Lets put yourself in situation where your colleague ruining your job,just because it is funny for him to do it.And your employer does not take any action against him because he doesn't have time to investigate every single case ,since you work in big company.What is left for you except to defend yourself.U see the real problem is not that you "DEFEND YOURSELF'' and make it worst,the real problem is that your boss "CANT OR DOESN'T WANT TO RESOLVE PROBLEM"... Think about it before you continue with your lessons on good behavior!!!
: Riot pls do something about trolls
They can not do anything about trolls.Because if they ban all the trolls they would have like 2/3 playerbase banned.U must accept that League of Legends is toxic game and vast majority are trolls. And second ,the program who banns people can;t detect them...simple as that
: Probably presentation. It doesn't immediately come off as insulting. OP seemingly feels that the standards should be built around what he believes. The standards as are, contradicts how OP feels. So it is less the Community doesn't fit OPs standards, but more as Gatekeeper said; OP doesn't fit Community Standards.
I know mate. But mods do not care for context when they remove and ban my comments.That is the problem if you to judge people have same standards for all. And trust me I got comments removed for far less then this comment is...
mack9112 (NA)
: Moral error theory is a position characterized by its commitment to two propositions: (i) all moral claims are false and (ii) we have reason to believe that all moral claims are false. The most famous moral error theorist is J. L. Mackie, who defended the metaethical view in Ethics: Inventing Right and Wrong (1977).
: > [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w92iUA1a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T20:59:18.963+0000) > > _Reads topic_ > > The irony Not irony in that regard. He is calling the community pathetic because people are "too sensitive" and report too often instead of just using the mute button. Of course, one reason people resort to the report function is because they know they will get banned if they respond so they report for revenge for the tiniest offenses just to get back at them rather than doing it rarely over a truly offensive act. Even if it is truly offensive though, mute button solves it completely because that power is in the player's hands.
yup. exactly..And that is why LOL will be more and more toxic till it die
: Kinda funny that you're all for "freedom" when it just means you have to do less work. But whatever. It's mods like you and the others who simply like to abuse their power and respond with, "shut the fuck up I'm the boss" to every criticism that make the boards a place Riot can't actually take seriously.
Yup.That is exactly what is happening.I like how you describe it....'On every criticism they reply with "shut the fuck up I'm the boss here"'
: Some help for everyone trying to explain Tyler's unban
Well regardless of that they should have never had remove his ID ban .They removed it just because he become famous.And they even called him as guest to finale of NA lcs...Riot is such a a pathetic company..
Rioter Comments
Ulanopo (NA)
: I personally don't have anything to add to either thread. Do I think Rujitra expressed strong opinions in a tart way? Absolutely, but I don't think they crossed the line into requiring moderation. I also think the OP of that thread is probably disinclined to listen to anything that doesn't support their feeling the ban was unjustified. I read the logs they posted and don't quite understand the ban, but that's something the OP needs to take back to Support, as this is one of those circumstances where we can't really provide clarity. As for addressing Rujitra's statements, you're always welcome to come to the Discord (link on the left) and make your case. You can also report specific posts you find problematic. Those are probably your best avenues, as we're not especially likely to do a public dressing down of anyone.
Nah.You guys just have different standards. Like i said to you 90% comments on PB section does not meet the standards which you imply to ban me (captaincomando1)
: it takes a few days. you gotta remember that there are probably thousands of tickets per day.
: Do you send multiple tickets or are you bumping a single ticket via reply? If multiple tickets in a short span, they may have marked you as spam. If bumping, you are sending your ticket to the back of the line.
I send 3 tickets on 3 different subjects in last 3 days... no response... whatever who gives a fuck anyway
Rioter Comments
: Losing Streak without an End
first u must make break.Second give me your match history so i can analyse it and give you real advice what to do...
thaBeast (NA)
: Kog maw
i Can do that for you my friend
: A reminder to not use death threats
Main Goal in this game is TO KILL and DESTROY enemy and his base...Does that tell you anything???
y0r1ck (NA)
: Thanks for the reminder. If not for this I'd have gone to the library to scream "kill yourselves" at the top of my lungs. Now that I know it's not cool, you may have saved dozens of people. Thank you. Really needed this reminder.
hahaha.good one bro...hahahhaha
: Yasuo is Unhealthy for the Game
they secretly buffed him in last patch... he is way stronger then before without any patch notice why is that the case!
: When I try to sign in its say your banned for scripting. Believe me or not but im following this up, I'm not just gonna make a new account like others for something I didn't do
complain to riot support and let us know what do they say
: Perhaps that used to be more true. With the addition of the Rant sub, you can separate them now. The separation boils down to a question: >Are you posting to actually discuss something or to shout out in frustration? So if you want to discuss ideas on how to improve troll detection or why it is slow to handle the cases (not using the conspiracy "Riot supports Trolls. Reeee!") then that can and should go in Player Behavior. But if you just want to bitch about the pace of troll punishments and want "yeah man. Riot can eat a chode" style responses then that can and should go in Rant.
It was a mistake to separate those 2....And there is maybe 1 percent of comments in player behavior section that are not complaints on ban system or other player behavior...People do not use it for discussion... U want to know why??? because ban system suck and riot doesn't care about ideas how to improve it...
: I boldly claim that even pings are not necessary
: I understand why I was punished. I just assert that you're morally wrong and I don't really care what you have to say about it. If I'm being treated like shit and I say something mildly mean like "you're bad" and you punish me then you're just wrong. I'm not going to post logs. I'm not here for your judgment. I am here to tell you that I just disagree with you and Riot games and I do not accept or understand the terms given to me in the reform card.
My man...tell them what people really feel about their judgment
: I do not understand and I do not agree or accept the terms.
Totally agree bro.It is just riot way to show power with no reason behind it...f rito...go next game
: '/fullmute all' before the game risking a reduced winning chance in order to truly enjoy LOL
I agree.u don't need chat to win game.all communication can be done with pings
: I got banned for scripting when i have never scripted before.
I doubt in your honesty boi...show us what riot says why you are banned...
: Did your post actually have a point to discuss or were you just complaining about the slow punishment of trolls? If you were jist complaining, then it is a rant.
Dude 90 percent of posts on player behavior section are complaints ...rant and player behavior can go in same group
: > [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=mayxVKNa,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T03:29:51.733+0000)Which means you can abuse your power and remove any context you personally do not like and say it is against rules,and you do not have to answer to anyone. We definitely answer to Riot. At the end of the day Riot has the ability to view every moderator removal and every moderator conversation on Discord. Additionally, we as a moderation team do not all have the same opinions, and we look at each other's actions to ensure that moderator abuse is not happening. It's not like we're a collective of shared opinions, save where we agree to enforce the board rules. It's also worth noting that at this point the volunteer program has been around for about 2 years, and during that time we've had frequent check-ins by Riot on how the program is holding together and how accurate our judgments are. While I understand that not everyone likes or agrees with the statement I am about to make, one of the reasons that the program still exists is because we've proven to be pretty accurate, pretty self-reliant, and pretty free of abuse cases.
U must have a lot of free time when you agree to spend hours and hours here for free...
Show more

Vegito101

Level 123 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion