xnr (NA)
: Elo Hell Isn't Real - If you are stuck in ____ rank it is your fault.
> [{quoted}](name=xnr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cra1GKUI,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-22T03:31:11.084+0000) > > Hey I'm back to say the same thing I always post about! (even copy and pasted my post) > Every single day I watch a youtube video or look at forums or look at anything at all on the internet that has to due with League I see people complaining about how they can't carry and how their teams are just so bad and they hold them back. Yet these same people either have 10 games played in ranked which is NOWHERE near how many games they need to show their real rank (whether it is the same, lower, or higher) or they have 900 games in b3 with a 48% winrate (more or less exaggerated, but you get the point). If you can't climb out of a specific rank, it is because you are not good enough to do so. If you were a better player than your rank you will climb. The fact that boosting is even a thing is proof that this is true, do people pay other people to be luckier on their accounts? No. They pay them to win games because they are better than them. Especially in bronze, if you are good enough literally almost every single game is winnable. > > Proof: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=3+card+deal > > > Added stuff based on last post: No Silver is not hard. Is it harder than bronze? I mean obviously it is. "Oh but in silver is where all the smurfs are, and and and all the new players that are in placements and I just can't win because of that!" Wow I had no idea that there were smurfs or new players in league of legends! It's almost like every game is not winnable and also almost like the games that have smurfs/brand new players are a minimal amount of the games you play. Post a video where you carry a team like this and win. Otherwise stfu and stop trying to be a smartass. https://imgur.com/a/wKl6XmZ#B3Bw2jS[/IMG]
: Reddit mods are removing every post about the recent drama.
Yeh they deleted my recent post as well because i called them "greedy apes", reason: "Naming and shaming". Jesus they are like propagandists, you can't say anything bad about them or they will just delete everything...
Jamaree (NA)
: Matchmaking is never going to be "good", matchmaking is never going to be "perfect." Even if matchmaking somehow was perfect, you would still get players that go 0/8/2 at times, why because humans aren't consistent in literally anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FTujazeh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-02T06:40:30.817+0000) > > Matchmaking is never going to be "good", matchmaking is never going to be "perfect." Even if matchmaking somehow was perfect, you would still get players that go 0/8/2 at times, why because humans aren't consistent in literally anything. I don't expect matchmaking to be "perfect", i expect it to be "descent", which it hasn't been since season 4-5.
: > [{quoted}](name=JaXoRNiX,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPxYELPI,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-26T20:27:33.042+0000) > > I have done it and it's the most broken s**t ever. But unlike you, i don't give a f**k about rank or ranked games, i want to play different champions and have fun but it's tilting and depressing when you see that 7 eyed freak on enemy team in blind pick now and then, just to see how he starts deleting everyone after getting 1-2 items. Same situation in ranked IF i decide to play them now and then for s**ts and giggles. And you say to stun yi like thousands of others have and thats the only argument you people have. The point is, yi isn't the only champion in the game now, isn't it? He has a team, and if you pair him up with 1-2 tanks he is nearly impossible to win against, and if you DO manage to kill him, his adc will do the rest :P > > If you don't want to hear it from me, read this: > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/ZjowEBZO-master-yi-s-true-damage > > Analyze it and report back here with your counterargument ok? You just linked to a build with no Essence Reaver and entirely different masteries from the ones you're screaming about. I get the distinct impression this has nothing to do with Essence Reaver beyond the fact that the Yi that smashed you was using it.
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPxYELPI,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-26T20:33:23.965+0000) > > You just linked to a build with no Essence Reaver and entirely different masteries from the ones you're screaming about. I get the distinct impression this has nothing to do with Essence Reaver beyond the fact that the Yi that smashed you was using it. I wasn't blaming the mastery at all tho, it just helps procing his other items to get that hyperattackspeed+CDR on each autoattack. The mastery isn't the biggest problem, the 20% CDR on his abilities on each autoattack with essence reaver is. {{item:1416}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3053}} +his R 30%-80% attackspeed is the problem everybody has with him. He has the stronger lategame than any of the champions have in this game with less effort. All he has to do is keep fingers crossed that game drags out to 25 min or even less if he manages to do few successful ganks with CC capable teammate and then just afkfarm jungle to get his {{item:1416}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3508}} and then just start nukediving champions that lack CC a few times. Drag the game out for another 5 min and he can already delete half of the team with the snap of his fingers with just a little help from his team. The only counter to that would be to shut down yi so heavily that game would be over before he reaches this stage, right? But what if Yi is actually a good player who can time his Qs and Ws and manages to play very carefully and skillfully? I've seen endless of times where my team has heavy CC+Damage potential, Yi dives, Q+AA adc to 10% HP, immediately presses W to sustain/heal the burst damage he would get, Gets stunned mid-heal(same time his teammates are acting too because he isn't alone, lets say leona or nautilus support throw their CC or Stuns on my team's adc or assassin), comes out of the stun, and keeps spamming that Q to become untargetable again and just faceroll autoattack us to death with no effort. THAT is the situation i have a problem with and nobody seems to care about, only complain(that also includes me)... Also i guess the title of this discussion is a little bit off and i cannot edit that anymore, it's only there to confuse now :/ But then again, it isn't only focused on ER either, rather both being broken, the champion, item and both at same time
: ER seems good but there are other items that are more beneficial. Most of Yi's damage comes from his autos. With Guinsoo's his Q is already on a short enough cooldown that he can pretty much alpha dodge everything in a 1v1
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPxYELPI,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-26T20:35:18.467+0000) > > ER seems good but there are other items that are more beneficial. Most of Yi's damage comes from his autos. With Guinsoo's his Q is already on a short enough cooldown that he can pretty much alpha dodge everything in a 1v1 Just try hail of blades rune+{{item:1416}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3053}}+his R 30%-80% attackspeed. You literally have no cooldowns when you hit one autoattack and your Q does about 600damage and if you get clear autoattacks on someone, you are doing around 2100 true damage in 1.7 seconds, not to mention 600 regular damage from Q(Q+Q=1200dmg if we are talking about Dr.Mundo) and its absurd. Nobody in hell can do this much damage in this game so fast and be untargetable, let alone TRUE damage, not even Tryndamere. But then again, tryndamere gets countered by CC or slows because he doesnt go invisible/untargetable and gets a free teleport to the enemy every 0.5-1 second lol.. Yi on the other hand wins 5v1 fight just cuz you missed that 1 skillshot CC because he dodged it with Q or just facetanked it only to use Q after he got out of the stun to still do s**tloads of damage to your team with no sweat... Low risk high reward, that's what i would call it... Also read the mathematic response i did to Alex h8721, im too lazy to rewrite it here again lol, it makes my head hurt
: Riot is so greedy! "How greedy are they?!" Riot is so greedy that the only game they released is FREE TO PLAY. There is literally no advantage that someone could get from giving Riot a penny.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPxYELPI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-26T20:28:02.409+0000) > > Riot is so greedy! > > "How greedy are they?!" > > Riot is so greedy that the only game they released is FREE TO PLAY. > > There is literally no advantage that someone could get from giving Riot a penny. Guess the F2P tag forbids all arguments of calling a company greedy, sorry about that :/
: > [{quoted}](name=JaXoRNiX,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPxYELPI,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-08-26T20:16:34.779+0000) > > bloodrazor+essence reaver+rageblade+death's dance combined with hail of blades rune, try it and abuse it if you want, freelo forever, just spam Q on enemy team and be untargetable 90% of the time, fun time for enemy team. Press R, get 50%attackspeed from essence reaver+75%-125% from hail of blades proc for 3 first autoattacks to also get maxed out rageblade for even more attackspeed+trigger on-hit effects 2x(yi's passive of 2 autoattacks after every 3 autoattacks)+get 20%CDR on QWE every autoattack+70%CDR on QWER every kill :) If that's the case then do it. If you are unable to target stun Yi though I suspect it's your current MMR, and if you can't abuse him I suspect this is generic complaint #7261
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPxYELPI,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-08-26T20:22:01.701+0000) > > If that's the case then do it. If you are unable to target stun Yi though I suspect it's your current MMR, and if you can't abuse him I suspect this is generic complaint #7261 I have done it and it's the most broken s**t ever. But unlike you, i don't give a f**k about rank or ranked games, i want to play different champions and have fun but it's tilting and depressing when you see that 7 eyed freak on enemy team in blind pick now and then, just to see how he starts deleting everyone after getting 1-2 items. Same situation in ranked IF i decide to play them now and then for s**ts and giggles. And you say to stun yi like thousands of others have and thats the only argument you people have. The point is, yi isn't the only champion in the game now, isn't it? He has a team, and if you pair him up with 1-2 tanks he is nearly impossible to win against, and if you DO manage to kill him, his adc will do the rest :P If you don't want to hear it from me, read this: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/ZjowEBZO-master-yi-s-true-damage Analyze it and report back here with your counterargument ok? And if you prove your point then ill just give up and wait till this spidereyed man gets a rework in future.
Elisheva (NA)
: I don't think you are half of the playerbase.
> [{quoted}](name=Elisheva,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPxYELPI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-26T19:27:46.945+0000) > > I don't think you are half of the playerbase. I never said i was, i just said that because im not the only one complaining, sorry for misunderstanding
: LOL {{item:3508}} {{champion:11}} isnt even that good. He'd much rather have {{item:1419}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3053}} etc, its basically a cheese item on yi
> [{quoted}](name=Alex h8721,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPxYELPI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-26T19:30:30.187+0000) > > LOL {{item:3508}} {{champion:11}} isnt even that good. He'd much rather have {{item:1419}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3053}} etc, its basically a cheese item on yi bloodrazor+essence reaver+rageblade+death's dance combined with hail of blades rune, try it and abuse it if you want, freelo forever, just spam Q on enemy team and be untargetable 90% of the time, fun time for enemy team. Press R to get attackspeed and movespeed+IMMUNITY TO SLOWS+get 50%attackspeed from essence reaver+75%-125% from hail of blades rune proc for 3 first autoattacks to also get maxed out rageblade for even more attackspeed+trigger on-hit effects 2x(yi's passive of 2 autoattacks after every 3 autoattacks, thats about 3AA+2x2AA=7AA at the expense of 4AA and those 3 bonus AA's do about 300-400 true damage on maxed E, not to mention they also give 3s+60% CDR on his Q with Essence Reaver)+get 20%CDR on QWE every autoattack+70%CDR on QWER every kill :)
Tyliron (NA)
: "lose half of your playerbase" yes, i'm sure Riot will reply well to you threatening them. I'm sure you have all the connections to burn League of Legends to the ground. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Tyliron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPxYELPI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-26T18:29:02.808+0000) > > "lose half of your playerbase" yes, i'm sure Riot will reply well to you threatening them. I'm sure you have all the connections to burn League of Legends to the ground. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} It's not just me tho, i wouldn't have said that if i haven't seen so many posts complaining about yi each month. If there are THAT many posts and complaints on a champion there is bound to be something wrong with him, otherwise nobody would give a damn. So yeah, get Riot's tiet out of your mouth and stop protecting this overall greedy company that many people hate because how ignorant they are. But you probably wont tho, keep protecting them, i'll keep ignoring you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lux is an absolutely toxic champion
There is no point in complaining about lux, you will get downvoted to hell because there are too many pissheads who main her cuz she is so goddamn broken if you know how to play her....
BogOtacIsus (EUNE)
: New Aatrox-good or bad?
He is like a forced jungler now, a child of yasuo and riven, mediocre af. As old one i was able to 3v1 a yasuo but now i cant even 1v1 him, basically any champion can dodge your Q waaaay too easily to render it useless because the range is just too great.... Aatrox is now a team champion which means he provides CC for the team + has some abilities to chase enemies(therefore jungle potential) but dueling capabilities the old aatrox had? Completely gone...
Rioter Comments
: Riot, fix your damn matchamking and reporting system
Amen for that. But instead of listening to thousands of posts like this, they will release new skins/emotes. Better not cry about degenerate teammates to degenerate company workers, it's like talking to a brick wall :P
Scaladin (NA)
: I understand what you're saying, and on the surface it makes sense. The system don't know if someone is going to afk for sure, but you are blind and biased if you think it doesn't have a good idea of the people who will. (Of course there are exceptions where things happen, I'm not talking about that.) BUT It is fact that unless you are SUBSTANTIALLY higher skill than your current rank(meaning you TOTALLY STOMP your laner every game making them useless, and know everything that's going on on the map at every second, and make the right choice every time, and go stomp the other enemies early also so they cannot become animals), then generally every time you get a few wins in a row, OR get to promos, you WILL be gimped by the system and be put with people who afk, are generally toxic, rage quit, pick dumb stuff that clearly won't work and run it down mid, or on the less extreme side, everyone but yourself will be at best 1/7 by the 12 minute mark. This is NOT a coincidence. If it happens occasionally, it is a coincidence. If it happens every time you get a couple wins in a row? Come on.... no matter how many of you "imgonnabeprololandriotisawesomenomatterwhat" chime in to defend the matchmaking system, it is painfully obvious that it gimps the crap out of you on purpose to drive you down to a 50% Winrate. "But Scaladin, you handsome, logical summoner you... how come I have a 54% winrate? How come (insert d1+ players name here) can make it to diamond with an 80% winrate? See.... You just suck and everything is really fair you just suck so get good and stop being a potatoe." While it's true that I am in no way a "good" lol player by pretty much any standards, I would still like to elaborate. This happens because there are a million other factors at play. 1 enemy player tilts a little, mouse battery dies, has a moment and misplays and you capitalize on it, etc.. The system can't really gimp you 100% because of all the variables. THAT is where you can shine, and how the actual good players are able to climb so fast. They see and capitalize on all mistakes. The system DOES however, in general, gimp you like this: You win a few games in a row? Well I'm going to put at least 2 players on the enemy team who statistically do very well, and I'm going to give you at least 1 teammate that statistically afks, rages, feeds, and loses a bunch. You manage to somehow win that one? We will add someone even better to the enemy and give you 2 beginner bots, and 1 person with a 10% winrate. You are good enough to win that? ..... enemy team full of smurfs. Your team is 0/25 at 12 minutes. THAT is why even the best of the best STILL lose 20% +/- of their games.
> [{quoted}](name=Scaladin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LWJtbul,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-25T13:42:25.137+0000) > > If it happens occasionally, it is a coincidence. If it happens every time you get a couple wins in a row? Come on.... no matter how many of you "imgonnabeprololandriotisawesomenomatterwhat" chime in to defend the matchmaking system, it is painfully obvious that it gimps the crap out of you on purpose to drive you down to a 50% Winrate. Problem is, onesided games are happening all the time, be it on my side or the other, and if i dont epicly tryhard all games it actually doesnt force 50% winrate on me, it forces BELOW 50% aka. wants to derank me. And it succeeded, but i managed to climb back up thanks to my friend helping me to carry games...
: What is the Effing point of Solo Queue anymore?
Played few games again, 1st game had 3 afks on my team, 2 came back but 1 still didnt connect, thank god for remake. Second game ashe adc had 1900 ping and was afk most of the game. And now im 0LP again.. Thanks Riot for your top quality matchmaking, suck a chode. Edit: FINALLY won 1 game, even that barely... Midlane fizz had 23 farm in 10 minutes cuz that is PERFECTLY NORMAL in gold, amirite guys?
: What is the Effing point of Solo Queue anymore?
Onesided games with incompetent teammates and supercooperated enemies lowered my winrate down to 30% for a while, until i started playing tryndamere non-stop and premade with a friend. Then it was too easy, my winrate went up to 70% and i got out of silver1 elo hell and up to gold4.. But now for a while my friend is busy and i've tried to climb alone but guess what? I'm stuck again, for the reasons stated in this discussion i created... Only afks and feeders and smurfs for days as soon as i win 1-2 games (that rhyme tho :D)...up to 70-90LP and back to 0, up to 70-90LP and back to 0 and it keeps repeating on and on with games i have no influence in when enemy team absolutely recks mine, sometimes including me... And the other times when i win, then game is too easy, enemy has 0 chance when my team is super cooperative and everything is other way around, feels sad for the enemy team... To sum it up, it feels like when i lose games, i don't deserve to lose them and if i win games i feel like i don't deserve to win them either, its confusing :( But i deffinately know i'm not belonging in the elo i currently have.. Even various sites that read LoL statistics say that my elo is higher than average but it's all useless if you have no influence over "team" games...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
timoxpeh (EUW)
: I can't win games anymore...
Yeah, a "good mindset" has put me in a nice 30% winrate in SoloQ. Mindset is the reason i'm losing game lol, horseshit. It's good teammates throwing and bad teammates feeding in broken matchmaking that's causing it to happen and anybody telling you otherwise is sucking on Riot CO's fat tietty :P Only guy with the right mindset in this discussion is Drmanner
: Please stop embarrassing these boards with your "forced 50% winrate" conspiracy theories.
im still sitting in solid 30% winrate as gold 5 because this conspiracy "doesn't exist" and enemy team keeps having those 18/3 kda ADCs heh...Srsly fck soloQ there is no point in playing with that broken down car lol
Kai Guy (NA)
: This Forced 50%, Winstreak = punishment, rigged Matchmaker, Its the new elo hell argument.
People who say that 50% forced winrate isn't real can suck a horsec**k... Why is that every time i win 3-4 onesided games(games nearly impossible to lose) i immediately lose 3-4 onesided games where my team either goes afk or my team's kda is like 13 and enemy's is like 45, with 1 turret to 7 huh? Ranked shouldn't be like "if you deserve higher rank you must carry in your current stage" NO. I want to play normally and advance higher not be "that guy" who have like 9/3/4 kda (random example) and jng and bot decide to go 5/11 or 3/13 like those onesided games are. Im not a dumbass i know KDA doesnt win games, objectives do. But what can i do when i'm sometimes fed but so is 3 enemy and i can't carry or be relevant anyway? Some games just can't be won and those games are determined by faulty matchmaking system that creates those games as soon as you win couple...
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: So .. when you gonna balance Lux?
Feel like whole discussion is full of Lux mains lol.... It's true tho she needs nerfs or rework, she is not OP but she is just so toxic champion, she gets her combos off WAY too easily, her Q hitbox is as broken as Morgana's and her R gets CDR after killing a champion when it's already like on 36-48 sec CD at MAX LEVEL...even stacking MR wont work on her since she can just build this new deathcap and void staff and still melt you hard... And even if she is like 1/9 in lane, in teamfight her Q can fck up every single fight because how damn transparent the projectile model is and how she has almost no animation before she casts it... And the projectile speed is unfair too...Riot buffed her just to sell her elementalist skin and she hasn't been touched since... A champion shouldn't be winnable only by picking counter to it, but her kit is something that is not easily outplayable by most midlaners...
: Trick question, ranked is a system where strangers determine your skill level as a player, not yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=NovemCaudaVulpis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o7jIdWr9,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-06-14T07:19:17.361+0000) > > Trick question, ranked is a system where strangers determine your skill level as a player, not yourself. Wow, facts were questions 3 years ago? Daaamn i learn something new every day lol
Kai Guy (NA)
: This Forced 50%, Winstreak = punishment, rigged Matchmaker, Its the new elo hell argument.
I dunno why this has so many dislikes. Forums are full of posts that matchmaking is broken since start of season 7 with forced 50% winrate. Every game is complete facestomp that is decided by a coinflip: Heads-your team wins, Tails-your team loses. There is no way to solo carry when you get Tails and enemy team has triple or quadruple of your team's KDA and 6 turrets to 1 :P
Subdue (NA)
: Where did this ridiculous forced win rate conspiracy theory start? It's obnoxious and makes no sense at all! Even the most basic of questions throw out on its head! Why would Riot do it? How does Riot select the 4 people that should lose with you? How does Riot select the 5 people that should get a free win in the other side?
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I1BFj46I,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-21T13:39:44.667+0000) > > Where did this ridiculous forced win rate conspiracy theory start? It's obnoxious and makes no sense at all! Even the most basic of questions throw out on its head! > > Why would Riot do it? > > How does Riot select the 4 people that should lose with you? > > How does Riot select the 5 people that should get a free win in the other side? Riot doesn't do jack-shit, their broken corrupted matchmaking robot does that. You win few games with decent teammates, then your winrate goes over 50%, suddenly you get teamed up with trashbags every game who just endless chase low enemy only to get ganked. Every game enemy team has triple or quadruple of your team's kda and cs and there is like 7 turrets to 1 every game lol. That's at least what i live trough every game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: what is singed's main source of damage? his poison trail that does dot damage/aoe damage build {{item:3194}} and he will do a lot less damage to you... singed isnt trying to kill and fight... he is trying to out cs and push lanes hence the proxy singed strategy ... he is gonna use Q and run between your turrets and farm the wave between them before they have a chance to make it into lane. or do this in your base. by out csing and wave clearing him you force him into lane to protect his turrets. otherwise he loses them and you gain map pressure and control . and gold for team. which makes you ahead. and when he is between your turrets you need to coordinate with team ( and ward ) to trap him and you + jungler and/or with mid all kill him push lanes/waves and objectives this is how you beat him. nasus is a good pick vs him cuz you want to passive sit and farm and stack Q ... so with him doing his proxy thing you get to last hit for free plz before you cry over something being toxic/cancer etc learn the game
> [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2uHX0pZY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-25T23:42:05.014+0000) > > what is singed's main source of damage? > > his poison trail that does dot damage/aoe damage > > build {{item:3194}} and he will do a lot less damage to you... > > singed isnt trying to kill and fight... he is trying to out cs and push lanes hence the proxy singed strategy ... he is gonna use Q and run between your turrets and farm the wave between them before they have a chance to make it into lane. or do this in your base. > > by out csing and wave clearing him you force him into lane to protect his turrets. otherwise he loses them and you gain map pressure and control . and gold for team. which makes you ahead. > > and when he is between your turrets you need to coordinate with team ( and ward ) to trap him and you + jungler and/or with mid all kill him push lanes/waves and objectives > > this is how you beat him. > > nasus is a good pick vs him cuz you want to passive sit and farm and stack Q ... so with him doing his proxy thing you get to last hit for free > > plz before you cry over something being toxic/cancer etc learn the game I've learned to play this game the hard way for past 3 years and i can approve this discussion, Singed is, and always will be, toxic champion. Luckily he isn't a frequent pick but if he does get picked, he is usually a Singed main and ultimate broken pain in the ass that probably never gets nerfed, but hopefully reworked :P
: > [{quoted}](name=Fasmodey,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=XUnfEJOB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-25T15:51:32.321+0000) > > And that's why I hate him. > > The most unattractive champion for me. Even Zoe has a little charm, thanks to her being related to Cosmos. Kled has nothing lol. He is a yordle/weird squirrel looking thing that walks on 2 legs riding a lizard..what else do you want from the poor thing :D
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=XUnfEJOB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T17:25:48.814+0000) > > He is a yordle/weird squirrel looking thing that walks on 2 legs riding a lizard..what else do you want from the poor thing :D I want him to get nerfed, that's what i want
Raoul (EUW)
: A MOBA is losing audience to a Shooter? Hell, the genres couldnt even be more different. Whats the next LoL Killer, a racing game? xD
> [{quoted}](name=Raoul,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=25nJNuzb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-24T18:00:45.245+0000) > > A MOBA is losing audience to a Shooter? > > Hell, the genres couldnt even be more different. > > Whats the next LoL Killer, a racing game? xD ikr? New Tomb Raider game maybe xD
YokoNomi (NA)
: My games aren't always like that though, because I actually do bother to improve. Go figure, huh? Meanwhile any highlight I see of fortnite is just how often someone rages due to how stupidly easy it is to die, rather than something that visibly accentuates skill. Snark aside, if you want to play Fortnite, then go ahead, not stopping you. Don't need to be a dick about it, because you lost a game or two.
> [{quoted}](name=YokoNomi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=25nJNuzb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-24T16:41:05.096+0000) > > My games aren't always like that though, because I actually do bother to improve. Go figure, huh? Meanwhile any highlight I see of fortnite is just how often someone rages due to how stupidly easy it is to die, rather than something that visibly accentuates skill. > > Snark aside, if you want to play Fortnite, then go ahead, not stopping you. Don't need to be a dick about it, because you lost a game or two. I haven't played fortnite once in my life, but all i heard it's now the most played game over LoL so that's a good shift from one game to completely another style of game. This happened probably mostly because of this same shiet i stated here and what many other posts have stated as well...Thing is, any of those League streamers now stream it mostly for money not the enjoyment of the game, some are still enjoying it tho. This game gets more broken and unbalanced each patch and matchmaking is broken, yet remains untouched. Riot panickly trying to fix all things but end up turning things more worse..
Kelg (NA)
: needs more .jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=25nJNuzb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-24T16:21:30.501+0000) > > needs more .jpg did it, the webpage had some problems
Rioter Comments
: After 5 Years I uninstalled League of Legends
2,4,5 and 10 are the reason i uninstalled today as well, jewish greed has ruined this game since season 7...I have played this game for 3 years now and god i wish i had half the money back i gave to those greedy assholes who ruined this game... I seriously hope this game dies in the following years, riot deserves bankruptcy (hope i wrote that right){{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Anyone having a lot of one-sided matches in Ranked? No close games?
I also like how a single RIOT DEV hasn't responded or written ANYTHING on this discussion over a year. But when someone posts something that has few logic holes, oh boy, they are gonna write everything and anything bringing out the logic holes and being complete smartasses. Trash company, what you gonna do...
: The Blue Essence Catastrophe - and How to Fix It
Don't even try, the greed has swollen up their ears and the smell of money has melted their brain. Welcome to LoJ, League of Jews. **Better start using RP to buy champions like they want you to with this system :)**
Ghrym (NA)
: Everyone realize this. You don't have to buy runes anymore. Runes would cost you about 4800-6300 a page for tier 3 back in the day. So when they got rid of runes they felt like there was nothing to grind for anymore, thus the increase for the time it takes to get a champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Ghrym,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E2ldsxJV,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2018-01-11T18:31:21.599+0000) > > Everyone realize this. You don't have to buy runes anymore. Runes would cost you about 4800-6300 a page for tier 3 back in the day. So when they got rid of runes they felt like there was nothing to grind for anymore, thus the increase for the time it takes to get a champion. Except mastery pages are still there, and the blue essence people get doesn't add up to the amount runes cost back in the day. The 3 year grindfest just turned into 6-9 year grindfest, unless you waste RP like those jews want. Luckily i have almost all champions unlocked before this blue essence crap {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Champion Capsules Are Utter Trash
eyyy im lvl 72 and all i get past 32 levels is 90 ip and 400 ip shards. Riot obviously wants people to start buying champions for RP cuz their greedy jewish noses arent deep in your pockets enough...
Rioter Comments
: @Meddler So is Yi ever going to get looked at?
Year has passed but he recieves another small rework, tho I hope he gets 100% reworked in the future rather than buffed because i hate to see him get fed from botlane almost every game i don't ban him in... Being a toplane main, that's a problem for me because fed yi is free win for their team because skillshot CC doesnt work on him because of his Q, Focusing him doesn't work because of his W damage reduction, building tanky on him doesn't work because of E true damage, slows don't work on him because of his R. Even if you shut him down early game, he can still just rotate powerfarm around the map when he has vision and he will still be fed as fck at 25th minute so it doesn't even matter... I have played i think nearly 4000 LoL games and i have lost about maybe 400 of them because master yi got fed and deleted us all... I hope he gets reworked to be less toxic as he has always been, oh god the bruiser yi times... :S
Die Alone (EUW)
: HONOR LEVEL 0 IS HELL
I kinda understand what those greedy jewapes are doing in Riot. You see, it's YET ANOTHER marketing scam that is obvious if you think about it. You get punished, go honor 0, you are honor 0 for like a year, but oh looky, conveniently you are reward-unlocked to get chests, feels tempting to waste 9999€ on loot keys isn't it? Reeeeaaallyy tempting... You know what? F**k you riot. Im only buying skins and collect chests until i get maximum stacks of them{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: To the Try Hards in blind pick
It's amazing how half the responses agree with him and those who don't, agree with the trashtalk part. Yet it has so many downvotes. Probably those gayfriends who just pick laner and jng and babysit eachother all day...
Mordius (NA)
: Players are leaving League of Legends at High Rates!
Now they are leaving at an alarming rate cuz Riot fuuukt up hard with that new level up system. You keep getting 700 essence all the time leveling up cuz RNG chance has always been worst side of this game and now you have to farm games twice the amount you used to. but hey "use RP to buy champions"... Fucken jackasses crap down our throats without decency to call it rain as long as there are still paying addicts...
Dynikus (NA)
: Apophenia: the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things. Even looking at your match history, what you're describing didn't happen to you. If you're better than the people you're playing against, you'll win more than you lose. If you're matched with people at your current skill level, you'll win about 50% of the time. Here are 2 unranked to challenger accounts https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=dontdeportmepls https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=holyfukadcsuc notice how they have substantially higher than a 50% winrate? Because what you're describing is _bullshit_. a 50% winrate just shows you that matchmaking is working well because it's pairing you with equally skilled players.
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F2WxIV9o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-26T01:11:33.115+0000) > > Apophenia: the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things. > > Even looking at your match history, what you're describing didn't happen to you. > > If you're better than the people you're playing against, you'll win more than you lose. > If you're matched with people at your current skill level, you'll win about 50% of the time. > Here are 2 unranked to challenger accounts > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=dontdeportmepls > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=holyfukadcsuc > > notice how they have substantially higher than a 50% winrate? > Because what you're describing is _bullshit_. > a 50% winrate just shows you that matchmaking is working well because it's pairing you with equally skilled players. 12 year old post, idc, what you wrote is more bullshit what he was describing. Pairing over 5 games row with adc and supp pre who both feed 0/15, can't play def and you are 9/0 in toplane isn't equally skilled players, it's bad matchmaking. Now quit sucking off Riot and open your eyes Mr.Smartypants{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Die Alone (EUW)
: HONOR LEVEL 0 IS HELL
You must get a lobotomy to eliminate all signs of human emotions to play this game like Riot wants you to. Its funny and ironic but it's true now, isn't it?{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: why is trying to tilt and pissing people off not reportable?
They should just implement more strict system that triggers to certain words+a small human supervision over the logs... If an as***le like that ahri does it let's say 3 times over 8 games she would just get chat restricted, if it happens again in a month after restriction is removed, she gets like a monthly ban (2 weeks is too short, experience shows it too well). Thats what i think of people like her, just nuke them {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} People should either be nice to eachother or just STFU
: There is a mute button in-game. There is a language filter enabled by default in-game. I don't even understand why people can be reported for offensive language/verbal abuse. If you're soft/weak enough to be offended via text in an online game, there are several built in mechanics to hide from them. Although one could argue if you get offended by something people say in an online game, you probably shouldn't even be playing... Press mute if it bothers you and move on. Play the game to play the game, don't play to get upset over simple words.
> [{quoted}](name=TheWonderbrah,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ll7TfMoK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-16T08:26:36.661+0000) > > There is a mute button in-game. > There is a language filter enabled by default in-game. > > I don't even understand why people can be reported for offensive language/verbal abuse. If you're soft/weak enough to be offended via text in an online game, there are several built in mechanics to hide from them. Although one could argue if you get offended by something people say in an online game, you probably shouldn't even be playing... > > Press mute if it bothers you and move on. Play the game to play the game, don't play to get upset over simple words. Then you wouldn't mind if i said KYS!!! wouldn't ya?
Show more

WangMaster9000

Level 164 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion