Rèzki (NA)
: Why am i getting unranked/bronze players in my gold promos?
Cus whole ranked system is broken this season. People that were silver last season got placed mid/high silver and every single noob you can imagine is in gold 4/3, idk who idea was this to place players in same/higher divisions. Season 6 if you were gold 5/4 you got placed bronze 1/2 after 10 games and it made clear difference in player skill who climbed fast and who not.
Rioter Comments
: With how slippery he is, Ezreal should not be allowed to viably rush a tank item
WOOOOOHHH dude you saying champions should not be able to be tanky and still one shot you at same time??? wooohhh slow down there what are you gona say next? Buff jungle xp so jungle is not just gank infested swamp of a role where you get more xp walking down mid than clearing one jungle camp while ur 69 cs and same lvl as enemy 38 cs that just leeched xp from hes laners?
: How LP system effects good players and should Riot Improve it in further year/s
To make my points clear, i don't think whole system should be changed just a bit modified to benefit players that constantly perform well so they don't need to grind so much games. I think OP.GG has thing like scoring system which shows who played best/worst in whole game and i think riot should consider deducting less/more LP from players based on their performance by at least a bit so game does not end up being just about grinding since no one is L9 Rat irl that goes 40/0 on hes fresh accounts and climbs to Diamond MMR with out losing single game.
Rioter Comments
Kanzler (NA)
: Is anyone surprised OP is a yasuo fan?
: Nothing will ever be worse than the Ardent Censor season.
> [{quoted}](name=Ungrateful Thug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GprgQMRB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-13T00:16:28.943+0000) > > Nothing will ever be worse than the Ardent Censor season. Idk why every ones hates that meta, it made people focus on one thing and thats adc and it made players work togather from jungle to supp. Season 9 was only season where farming as jungler is not rewarded and it forces players to just focus on self play and early game which is most toxic thing since if any one dies in 3v3 they will tilt and spam FF not focusing to get to late game or cs.
: That's how it's always been, getting banned has always lost you season rewards it's just that now Riot tied them to the honor system so people can recover and get their rewards back
Problem is now players that got banned on start of season wont get rewards cus they didnt play enough to grind honor lvl, before it was if you got banned in last 3 months and it was corect way to do it since it made players to be better to team mates on end of season
: you need to enetr that account to see it you cant see honor from other accounts
: > [{quoted}](name=Way0fTheWanderer,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zK2aZPtY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-10T10:46:04.053+0000) > > On your profile refresh client maybe it glitched cus its shit I just checked on multiple accounts and still don't see it. I'm pretty tired though, how obvious is it?
you need to enetr that account to see it you cant see honor from other accounts
zPOOPz (NA)
: using homophobic word IS flaming...
Saying it 1 time means im toxic?? You dot even know how why i said it and why
: I don't even see the icon on my profile that's supposed to tell me whether i'm eligible or not. Where is it?
On your profile refresh client maybe it glitched cus its shit
: You got a punishment for saying things that aren't allowes, what's the problem?
Problem is bulshit system, how can i get to honor lvl 2 if i played 20 games in 6 months??????? explain me even tho i never flame i got 14 days cus homofobic word
Rioter Comments
: How LP system effects good players and should Riot Improve it in further year/s
And people down wote this not even trying to understand what i am trying to say here, any one that thinks that if you doo good and lose you should lose lp same as worse players is prob some casual degenerate that dosnt even care how game works and how it effects hard core players.
: But still my points isnt changing whole lose system just make it it deduces less lp from players, imagine you play a very good game and lose so lets say you lose 18 now imagine there is lp system that reduces that by how good you played to certain point so you would lose about 11/12 lp
Im not saying lets change whole system still wining system should be based on win rate but i just want less deduction of lp when people lose and they played good so we at least kill a bit of grind effect
: > [{quoted}](name=Way0fTheWanderer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEKddWPB,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T07:25:15.159+0000) > > Yeah top 200 players are there for a reason and there can be only top 200 challenger players in one time but that doesn't mean other divisions are effected or restricted by a number of players since in any time there can enter more and more new players that can be good at the game and get to diamond and it doesn't mean some one will get kicked from diamond just cause a new player got into diamond. The breakpoints for each division are set so that only a certain % of players can be in there by the end of the season. Ranked isn't suppose to be a participation reward where everyone can hit diamond. Each division is suppose to represent the top x% of players and it doesn't make sense to just let everyone into the top division. > [{quoted}](name=Way0fTheWanderer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEKddWPB,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T07:25:15.159+0000) Further your comment has no sense how it would make it worse for good players since bad ones will still bad ones and that good players will still get stuck at some point when they hit rank that they deserve they wont do well in diamond same as in platinum, this system would just shorten out time needed for some one to get its deserved rank not needing to grind and give all of hes free time since every one has 40% chances to lose since game is team game and its RNG based and you can never win all of your games unless you are super good at the game and if you would do that you would keep climbing until you hit rank 1 since no on has wr over 60% in most causes. Your system would make it take longer for players to get to the division they deserve because it is a less accurat measurement of skill than win/loss. Again, win/loss is the best way to measure individual skill. It is far superior to stuff like warding, kill participation, map vision, damage dealt, damage healed, damage taken, objectives secured, and other stats. Trying to incorporate any of those into lp instead of using 100% win/loss will just end up creating an inferior system which does a poorer job of measuring individual skill and therefore makes it harder for good players to get to the division they deserve.
But still my points isnt changing whole lose system just make it it deduces less lp from players, imagine you play a very good game and lose so lets say you lose 18 now imagine there is lp system that reduces that by how good you played to certain point so you would lose about 11/12 lp
: I'm fairly certain Riot wants climbing to be a struggle for all players. More of a struggle = more games played = more likely to buy skins and invest your whole lifes saving in the game. For example in a game like hearthstone I can grind up to rank 5 in 1 night and then just not play for the rest of the season.
Yeah that is so true i wanted to write about that too but than i just skipped it though ppl will find it too boring, but yeah thats one of my main points that ranked is just based on how much games you can play while i can in any card game like Hearthstone and shadowverse get to top rank cause of my skill not how much i can play
: > [{quoted}](name=Way0fTheWanderer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEKddWPB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-15T06:27:17.827+0000) > > Well i didn't say lp gains should be based on that stuff i just said that lp loses should be measured by that stuff since that's only problem and i don't have any problems with wining system what so ever i got plat in 40 games You run into the exact same problem with lp loss. It is a symetric system. Remember, the ranked ladder is created to measure a player's lp against the rest of the community. Riot defines challenger as top 200, master as top .2%, diamond as top 2%, etc. Making it easier for one player to climb to play just means it will be harder for another person because ultimately, only 200 players can be in the top 200, .2% of players can be in the top .2%, 2% of players can be in the top 2%, etc. Basing lp loss off of stats besides win/loss will just end up creating an inferior system that punishes good players.
> [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEKddWPB,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T06:54:41.863+0000) > > You run into the exact same problem with lp loss. It is a symetric system. Remember, the ranked ladder is created to measure a player's lp against the rest of the community. Riot defines challenger as top 200, master as top .2%, diamond as top 2%, etc. Making it easier for one player to climb to play just means it will be harder for another person because ultimately, only 200 players can be in the top 200, .2% of players can be in the top .2%, 2% of players can be in the top 2%, etc. > > > Basing lp loss off of stats besides win/loss will just end up creating an inferior system that punishes good players. Yeah top 200 players are there for a reason and there can be only top 200 challenger players in one time but that doesn't mean other divisions are effected or restricted by a number of players since in any time there can enter more and more new players that can be good at the game and get to diamond and it doesn't mean some one will get kicked from diamond just cause a new player got into diamond. Further your comment has no sense how it would make it worse for good players since bad ones will still bad ones and that good players will still get stuck at some point when they hit rank that they deserve they wont do well in diamond same as in platinum, this system would just shorten out time needed for some one to get its deserved rank not needing to grind and give all of hes free time since every one has 40% chances to lose since game is team game and its RNG based and you can never win all of your games unless you are super good at the game and if you would do that you would keep climbing until you hit rank 1 since no on has wr over 60% in most causes.
: so youre mad at people for not playing on your level when youre smurfing?
Why would i be mad some one not playing as good as me that has 0 logic to me, did i say so? hmm? I think there i difference playing bad and rly not giving a damn if you gona lose or win, its still a ranked game and its called ranked for a reason its place where people should try their best and work as team not argue and refuse to take advices.
: A few things to clarify. First, your LP simply lags behind your mmr a bit reguardless of streaks. Winning 2 games, losing 1, and than winning another 2 would have the same effect as winning 1 and losing 1. Also, it works for both wins and losses so it is just as easy to gain lp as it is to lose. Second, win/loss is the best way to measure individual skill. It is far superior to stuff like warding, kill participation, map vision, damage dealt, damage healed, damage taken, objectives secured, and other stats. As a result, trying to incorporate any of those into lp instead of using 100% win/loss will just end up creating an inferior system that punishes more good players. Skill in a moba is based around how players can take the advantages they have and leverage them into a win. Strict wins and losses is not perfect but it is the best way to measure those individual skills.
> [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEKddWPB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-15T06:17:36.190+0000) > > A few things to clarify. First, your LP simply lags behind your mmr a bit reguardless of streaks. Winning 2 games, losing 1, and than winning another 2 would have the same effect as winning 1 and losing 1. Also, it works for both wins and losses so it is just as easy to gain lp as it is to lose. > > Second, win/loss is the best way to measure individual skill. It is far superior to stuff like warding, kill participation, map vision, damage dealt, damage healed, damage taken, objectives secured, and other stats. As a result, trying to incorporate any of those into lp instead of using 100% win/loss will just end up creating an inferior system that punishes more good players. > > Skill in a moba is based around how players can take the advantages they have and leverage them into a win. Strict wins and losses is not perfect but it is the best way to measure those individual skills. Well i didn't say lp gains should be based on that stuff i just said that lp loses should be measured by that stuff since that's only problem and i don't have any problems with wining system what so ever i got plat in 40 games
Nhifu (NA)
: A huge disparity between players that play for fun, and those that don't
This is kinda true i have decent amount of smurf accounts and all are gold 4/5 since i just want rewards on all accounts and im sad to say that i meet a lot of this players that just dont care about wining games and when you try to tell them to at least try to play safe and better they start to provoke me and if i say that im higher rank than that one than they start to be even worse and they are never being grateful when some one carries them and tries to win that damn game so he can get lp and not lose it since they dont care about wining if they lose they lost lp they dont care but they lost mine lp too since im stuck with them in a team, i made post about LP gain system and how it impact game it has connections to this topic so you can check it and tell me your thoughts on it.
: i posted something similar to this last night actually.. i believe there should be a set amount of LP for a win or loss and each stat that the game follows (as seen in the stat page) Income Combat map control should give lp or take lp based on your grade so a C would give none and take none a C+ or above would give lp (each giving more and more the higher the grade) and a C- or below would each take LP (taking more and more the lower grade you got) so you could lose LP from losing the match, but gain LP from having good grades that game.
yeah i agree on that since current game lp system has no rewards for losing games and it doesn't care if you did well or not since for them this is just team game and if one does bad every one should suffer from it since they didn't menage to win as a team and for me its rly stupid that player skill never gets rewarded enough since even if they solo carry every one from team gets almost same amount of lp to the point where you can have troll on team and if you 3 menage to win he will too get lp for doing nothing
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Way0fTheWanderer

Level 56 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion