: "hey riot turrets are shit can you fix"
Who's "Riot Games"? it's not tencent??!?!??!
GigglesO (NA)
: Making choices riskier is only going to lengthen pro games.
don't forget the 6 min towerdives on bot lane u die there and for the time being dead and then walking to lane u already lost 2 towers.
: Okay, you want to know what is wrong with the kog buff in next patch?
riot enjoying montages where lulu+kog annihilate the enemies in 5 sec.
: The Special Relationship we have with Riot
at the moment u see how much money are they making u automatically should see that they dont give a damn about us. Also the more annoying thing is those prepared messages that rioters gotta spam in boards and reddit kindly kicking us while we are down.
: upvoted for autofill being removed
> [{quoted}](name=Ok sure but why,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6EKGj2UV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-12T01:22:19.105+0000) > > upvoted for autofill being removed hmm when i make a post about autofill all i get is flame and downvoting for simply saying that autofill doesn't help at all with anything que times are still the same below diamond.
: Add player name to Inventory pings
some ppl actually spam my items then pretend that i spam them and so they report me it's pretty hilarious.
Speeedy (NA)
: there needs to be some sort of punishment via video clip submission or something, I had a top lanner purposely int with 43 farm all game because he didnt get blue buff to start when the jungler didnt want to give it to him. He was Duo with the mid and the mid asked to trade for jungle but the person didnt want to which is his right since thats how it layed out in champ select. But to hold an entire game hostage because of things like that needs more severe punishment. It all started in the champ select dialog then just rolled over to the game
> [{quoted}](name=RacerX4114,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MjWXpkaw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-09T17:39:11.001+0000) > > there needs to be some sort of punishment via video clip submission or something, I had a top lanner purposely int with 43 farm all game because he didnt get blue buff to start when the jungler didnt want to give it to him. He was Duo with the mid and the mid asked to trade for jungle but the person didnt want to which is his right since thats how it layed out in champ select. But to hold an entire game hostage because of things like that needs more severe punishment. It all started in the champ select dialog then just rolled over to the game punishment via video is not possible due to riot policy about that smthing like don't name shame ppl.
Montag (NA)
: What push-to-talk key do you use for voice chat?
the C key is pretty good for push to talk or shift in certain games.
Tysla (EUNE)
: Buff Yasuo
as much as i love yasuo (400k mastery pts) i can only laugh over those posts lol tbh yasuo is in pretty good state atm there are just kinda better picks than him in the current meta.
Xtreme4ce (EUW)
: Don't Rework Akali :(
i'd say she needs completely new passive this one is just overtuned also her w is just a toxic ability should be gone too or just duration nerf. i just surrender my lane if i play vs akali or fizz i can't even take exp due to their toxic and antifun kit's
: Is there any champion you have fun playing against?
i'd say fiora thresh or something like ziggs vs xerath style of poking pure skill matchup
: "I'd rather have a toxic teammate than a bad one"
i personally get really frustrated that there's nothing i can do about "someone having a bad game" they wont get punished cuz they didnt intfeed or flamed.
: "I'd rather have a toxic teammate than a bad one"
i pref the toxic one cuz there is a mute button. and i havent seen "bad playing guy" to be friendly usually they get defensive and flame back.
: Thoughts on Akali's Upcoming Rework
i want to see akali's sustain to be totally gutted u cant have insane burst and every 5 sec to get massive 200-300 hp heal out of nowhere.
: This game is going to shit because they only balance around LCS. If they balanced it for high elo/soloQ I'd say the state of the game would be better overall than trying to balance it for filthy casuals.
> [{quoted}](name=Hyu Is My Daddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3lhfr8F,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-02-01T07:08:57.660+0000) > > This game is going to shit because they only balance around LCS. If they balanced it for high elo/soloQ I'd say the state of the game would be better overall than trying to balance it for filthy casuals. rito trying to turn the solo q into lcs with the introducing of voice chat in the near future.
: Comprehensive list of CertainlyT champions who have not been balancing nightmares at any point.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Riot actually thinks akali laning pattern "isnt strong enough" to deal with most laners
healing for 60+ from just an auto definetly needs better laning :D
: {{champion:84}} Q and W are basically a "You can't touch me" {{champion:114}} W {{champion:90}} R
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFxchnvh,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-01-31T11:34:54.058+0000) > > {{champion:84}} Q and W are basically a "You can't touch me" > > {{champion:114}} W > > {{champion:90}} R fiora's w is pretty interesting spell to play with and against pure skill on the 2 players battling it out
Kanzler (NA)
: Zed has mobility. Zoe doesn't. Zed has more reliable 100-0 capabilities. Zoe needs E to hit for that kind of burst. Zoe has counters, if you dont use them, that's on you Zed is also ad, giving him better split pushing ability. All in all, different champs are different.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ejT2cBK3,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T15:34:33.199+0000) > > Zed has mobility. Zoe doesn't. Zed has more reliable 100-0 capabilities. Zoe needs E to hit for that kind of burst. Zoe has counters, if you dont use them, that's on you > > Zed is also ad, giving him better split pushing ability. > > All in all, different champs are different. when zed starts sniping from 2000 units call me.
TKM Axe (EUW)
: so you mean riot shouldnt make any burst mage champion anymore?
> [{quoted}](name=TKM Axe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ek3E7adt,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2018-01-31T08:22:01.967+0000) > > so you mean riot shouldnt make any burst mage champion anymore? burst mages w/o counterplay* zoe just sits 2000 units away from u and snipes u with e's throw the wall.
CLG ear (NA)
: Please do not make a champion like Zoe ever again
CertaintlyT is indeed making adc champ that is going to be yasuo's brother Yone.
Wráthful (EUNE)
: Fun
On sunday the match between G2 and FNC Perkz was half healthing the chogath who had like 5k hp in 1 q+sleep perkz was hiding behind the walls and sniping anyone who comes 2000 units close w/o any counterplay. idk why ppl keep defending zoe.
Wráthful (EUNE)
: Fun
Zoe had {{item:3374}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3151}} {{item:2419}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} Ezreal had 1643 HP 67 MR Zoe max range Q damage - 750 + 1220 = 1970 damage before resists. she was taking 75 % of the shyvana hp with not even max range q wp riot u did good here.
Rioter Comments
: Trying to play cait for the first time in awhile.
her headshots can crit for like 1500 damage she just got her attack speed lowered by 20%
: Why I am quitting Mordekaiser
{{item:3070}} will miss u man how i will know how many bugs morde will have in the future :/
: which tank 100-0's you faster? (poll)
if leona hits u u automatically get afk warning so i pick her.
Rioter Comments
Barkley (NA)
: Can we, as a community, drop this whole "Holier than thou" attitude?
the differance is how good they understand the game doesnt matter if 80% of the players are below gold they can't give accurate feedback since they don't grasp the basics of the game.
Rioter Comments
maliohammad (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Boreto,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RIi4EewW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-26T06:44:23.852+0000) > > they saved u some money from sighstone and ruby sighstone ppl like to overreact 500 g with the supp item is nothing when it has the bandit passive. u get sighstone in 5-7mins. this was made because supports liked to go protobelt / iceborn completely ignoring vision for their selfish reasonings. try to play a relic shield sup with your adc using all of his aoe to clear the wave(sivir) then you can't get ss before 10-15 min, which is so bad. and true sups loved the old items, only bronze 5 sups wanted them to go so they can build full ap....
> [{quoted}](name=maliohammad,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RIi4EewW,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-26T07:02:46.399+0000) > > try to play a relic shield sup with your adc using all of his aoe to clear the wave(sivir) then you can't get ss before 10-15 min, which is so bad. > and true sups loved the old items, only bronze 5 sups wanted them to go so they can build full ap.... u sound like sivir starts the game with IE + Stattik :D now u stopped giving out arguments 10-15 min to get 500 g a=with supp item that has built-in bandit passive. also ppl ignoring sighstone is a problem in silver - mid plat they didnt'understand how important vision is. gonna stop comment no point arguing with someone overreacting.
Krigjer (NA)
: > this was made because supports liked to go protobelt / iceborn completely ignoring vision for their selfish reasonings. No. 'Supports' were ignoring vision. True supports know when to rush Sightstone. 'Supports' also purchase Frost Queen (if they get a gold generation item at all) for spookie ghosties, since it's a great item for chasing down targets. Since the spooky ghost passive is getting removed and placed onto different items, they probably won't buy Frost Queen anymore. Therefore no automatically upgrading Sightstone. See the problem?
> [{quoted}](name=Krigjer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RIi4EewW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-26T06:48:44.282+0000) > > No. 'Supports' were ignoring vision. > > True supports know when to rush Sightstone. > > 'Supports' also purchase Frost Queen (if they get a gold generation item at all) for spookie ghosties, since it's a great item for chasing down targets. Since the spooky ghost passive is getting removed and placed onto different items, they probably won't buy Frost Queen anymore. Therefore no automatically upgrading Sightstone. See the problem? also to stop ppl abusing support items in other roles.
Krigjer (NA)
: Why am I being forced to get wards only after a certain time? If my teammates and I do well in lane and I'm able to buy a Sightstone within a couple minutes, that's my prerogative. Why can I only get reliable wards once I complete a quest, a quest which everyone will complete at different times depending on the situation in lane? I'm just getting really tired of feeling like playstyles are being forced upon me. The illusion of choice is being really prevalent.
> [{quoted}](name=Krigjer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RIi4EewW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-26T06:37:03.133+0000) > > Why am I being forced to get wards only after a certain time? > > If my teammates and I do well in lane and I'm able to buy a Sightstone within a couple minutes, that's my prerogative. Why can I only get reliable wards once I complete a quest, a quest which everyone will complete at different times depending on the situation in lane? > > I'm just getting really tired of feeling like playstyles are being forced upon me. The illusion of choice is being really prevalent. they saved u some money from sighstone and ruby sighstone ppl like to overreact 500 g with the supp item is nothing when it has the bandit passive. u get sighstone in 5-7mins. this was made because supports liked to go protobelt / iceborn completely ignoring vision for their selfish reasonings.
: Leona is a wonderful exampls of a balanced champ and here's why...
u missed fizz akali zoe. janna's shield got gutted so she's pretty good now not the devil like lulu and leona are. i just ban leona whenever i'm bot lane. she just cc locks me for 5 seconds that i get an afk warning.... and she can repeat the cc chain in a few seconds late game her ult is on a 35 sec cd is this normal for such a hard engager??
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2E7BwdAj,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-01-26T00:13:09.317+0000) > > "Riot IS Listening and Changing Things-" > > you mean like how they listened with the horrible exp system? #You make it sound like there are A LOT of games that are *PERFECT* and have the world's best developer, just look at the bright side and appreciate what the team has done for this game.
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2E7BwdAj,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-01-26T00:15:44.212+0000) > > #You make it sound like there are A LOT of games that are *PERFECT* and have the world's best developer, just look at the bright side and appreciate what the team has done for this game. how the f*ck saying they dont listen instantly means other companies do ? i can't grasp on this logic.
: read the TLDR agreed and upvoted because for once someone is spreading positivity in riot's direction
> [{quoted}](name=Livn the Hi Life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2E7BwdAj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-25T23:19:34.969+0000) > > read the TLDR > > agreed and upvoted because for once someone is spreading positivity in riot's direction riot must earn that positivity with actual good actions. not shifting shady changes such as the orange essence disgusting disenchant nerf.
Mita3003 (EUNE)
: All of you people that are complaining about game balance just please stfu most of you are low elo(and before someone tells me rank doesnt matter it does when you talk about nerfing a champion) and dont know what are you talking about. League has grown it has 140+ champions it is impossible to balance all 140+ champs. Change takes time and if you people expect riot to fix every single problem that the game has in 2 months when they just implemented the new runes you are wrong. For the people that think that they can fix the game pls nobody is trying to stop you make a thred where you explain how to balance everything in 1 patch and at the same time dont break anything else.
> [{quoted}](name=Mita3003,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2E7BwdAj,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-01-26T04:11:35.579+0000) > > All of you people that are complaining about game balance just please stfu most of you are low elo(and before someone tells me rank doesnt matter it does when you talk about nerfing a champion) and dont know what are you talking about. League has grown it has 140+ champions it is impossible to balance all 140+ champs. Change takes time and if you people expect riot to fix every single problem that the game has in 2 months when they just implemented the new runes you are wrong. For the people that think that they can fix the game pls nobody is trying to stop you make a thred where you explain how to balance everything in 1 patch and at the same time dont break anything else. dude they leave something broken for 6- 12 months cuz they dont know how to address it or they just simply don't care enough u remember juggernaut update or ardent cancer meta? they just dont know what to fix they made everything so complicated with questionable changes.
: All the good things Riot has done for us.
the 3. triggered me we wanted some changes TO NOT BE IMPLEMENTED but yet we are here with the awful and greedy OE disenchant rate and this unrewarding BE system that kicks u in the nuts for grinding games all day long. Fiaa and Akali are still in their current state how is this listening riot does everything they can to go against the playerbase. u can't make such arguments when riot's answer to feedback is something along those lines : "Boards & Reddit is a minority of the community and we can't really take it into consideration as a proper feedback. Also so many champs are not ok and we get a nunu buff when he needs full VGO :D. also another mistake riot did was assassin update rengo is already revert to me that revert showed us how big of a fuckup was that badly made assassin roster update.
maliohammad (EUNE)
: Sightstone replacement feels bad
my brain it hurts from all of that nonsense ppl getting mad that they gotta b and walk back to lane ROFL.
Kikirino (NA)
: Nunu is a perfect example of why people bitch about the Balance Team
I'm curious why we even have pbe i don't see any point in that whatever enters the pbe is going to be the same when implemented in live servers 90% of the cases barely anything gets tweaked
: Though I hate zoe's damage, try a better comparison. Zoe has to aim her Q and tends to only hit one champion at a time, while karthus's ult doesn't have to aim and hits all 5 at once.
> [{quoted}](name=AgeOfTheMage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5JgjsriV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-25T16:49:39.707+0000) > > Though I hate zoe's damage, try a better comparison. Zoe has to aim her Q and tends to only hit one champion at a time, while karthus's ult doesn't have to aim and hits all 5 at once. do u realise that Zoe's q can hit multiple people? and don't tell me something that flies this fast is a hard to hit spell.
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: It's funny how this is fair.
> [{quoted}](name=toxicity creep,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5JgjsriV,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-25T16:45:07.477+0000) > > Zoe can do over 1k dmg to 2-3 squishies at once* every 3 seconds. > > And Karthus ulti does less and it's on a 2 minute cooldown.
: Why not 5? or 6? hell, let's make it 20. Also they autorefresh upon consumption. And let's throw 3 control wards in the mix while we're there.
> [{quoted}](name=Postal Badger,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qtm8oHgv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-25T16:15:36.509+0000) > > Why not 5? or 6? hell, let's make it 20. Also they autorefresh upon consumption. > > And let's throw 3 control wards in the mix while we're there. i actually suggested riot to make a separate item slot reserved for pink wards got downvoted but still a good idea in my opinion.
Rioter Comments
2Behold (NA)
: Whats the logic behind the support item changes?
this was made because in certain elo's supports just don't buy sighstone and your team is instantly in a massive disadvantage due to lack of vision. also to spare an item slot for high elo players that buy ruby sighstone + a support item.
Wráthful (EUNE)
: this was made because in certain elo's supports just don't buy sighstone and your team is instantly in a massive disadvantage due to lack of vision.
> [{quoted}](name=Boreto,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GZlcPgRk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-24T13:20:49.313+0000) > > this was made because in certain elo's supports just don't buy sighstone and your team is instantly in a massive disadvantage due to lack of vision. also to spare an item slot for high elo players that buy ruby sighstone + a support item
PWR BTM (NA)
: Ruby Sightstone Passive (20% CDR) Back?
this was made because in certain elo's supports just don't buy sighstone and your team is instantly in a massive disadvantage due to lack of vision.
: I am sorry to the people who are not impressed about Swain, but I am loving everything about him.
i wanted to buy vlad but i misclicked and i am now a swain main.
Rioter Comments
: You know damage is out of control when...
exh got raped since it was overused in midlane and sometimes on top it was decreasing the atk speec by 30% and armor/mr by 15 not sure the exact numbers are.
Show more

Wráthful

Level 73 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion