: I'm giving away free gift skins
Only 2 upvotes? https://i.imgur.com/K1JkO6k.jpg[]
: New ways to earn Prestige Points
What if I don't have money at the time to buy event pass?
Moody P (NA)
: Could I wear Mordekaiser without any adverse effects?
You would not be able to eat tacos
Wyrin (NA)
: Who are your level 7 Mastery Champions?
{{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:44}}
: Interesting bits from the Kayle and Morgana AMA
Targon Prime. Sounds like something from Warframe.
: Your favorite Champion quotes
{{champion:497}} "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."
: After 100 games in the same Iron division
: Story behind your league names?
Previously my nick was RageTHD because RageTH was taken, my OC for the time was Sonic like character and TH on the end was for "The Hedgehog". Some time later my friends changed their nicks and I was the last person that didn't changed so I checked if "YoRHa 2B" was free because I liked NieR: Automata, and it was even though I saw someone with this nick, and I changed it. That's the story of my nick.
: Remove spear of Shojin
They could bring back old passive for SoS instead of removing it
Saianna (EUNE)
: It took me a while to get it, but ARURF is actually no fun.
What if they made URF on Ascension map?
: Apex looks to be taking Fortnight's Crown by purely being a better game. Maybe that's Leagues Secret
en2que (EUW)
: Dragon Trainer Heimerdinger is pay to win!
Does that mean that {{champion:102}} 's passive increase dmg agains his turrets?
Bazerka (NA)
: Happy Thursday everyone!
I've been good, but my friend got banned for 14 days :v
King Zeus (EUNE)
: #Taric
I don't know why but it reminds me of Houseki no Kuni.
BigBlegh (NA)
: Some champs need to be disabled during ARURF.
I was facing Lucian 4 time in a row and every time these guys went no-skill ad build instead of high skill ap build.
: Sylas ultimate question
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nrYcx8RyM0o/XDmWPuIabEI/AAAAAAABNwU/tzzIbNc1GXERXmZUyDpMNoaCCcwnJEGtQCLcBGAs/s1600/sylasr.jpg
: Kayle W heals less than Tooltip [Gameplay]
ARAM has a debuff where when you heal allies you only heal them for 50%
Xyzx (NA)
: YOU HAVE NO MANAAAAAAAA no? i'll see myself out...
> [{quoted}](name=Chår Aznable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2EWzamRJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-24T05:11:03.377+0000) > > YOU HAVE NO MANAAAAAAAA > > > > no? i'll see myself out... *distant voice* **I get it!** Shut it Nappa.
: {{champion:202}} "_Behind every mask...is another mask._" Jhin is probably one of those Champions who we'll never see the true face of - and probably never should see his true face. His mask _is_ his face, for all intents and purposes. It's the face he shows the world, and as he is an artist, that, in all honesty, is the only face of his that truly matters.
: Azir's helmet is part of his body. Shaco is a puppet , so he isnt wearing a mask, that IS his actual face. Victor has a mechanical body so that is his face. Kayle already has such a skin.
And Mater Yi already have a skin that shows his face. Kennen too. Kassadin have pre void skin that kinda shows his face.
: Is there an ability in the game that you, personally, just can't dodge?
Blitz and Thresh hook. I swear the animation ended and it shouldn't hit me buy it magically got longer and hit me.
: Reminder that this was once the art for TF's ult.
https://i.imgur.com/29uIdxD.jpg?noredirect
shatan7 (EUW)
: Game kicked everyone on team
I got this before 9.1 patch when I wanted to play aram. 5 errors...
Wolfeur (EUW)
: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/advlst/sylas_the_unshackled_champion_trailer_league_of/edkgf4m/
Thank you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Wolfeur (EUW)
: I'm pretty sure Yorick's maiden is useful in itself, and Vel'Koz ult will be less powerful, but still good. Heimer's ult will work fine, they explained on reddit.
Can you give link?
iceisak (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 2B,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XRszZAxQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-02T18:37:26.453+0000) > > I have lost 3 times to bots. > I remember that one time I lost was because 3 people disconected, I was still fairly new to the game and I was playing against intermediate bots. > The other 2 I don't remember. Do u remember the character of the non dc teammate?
> [{quoted}](name=iceisak,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XRszZAxQ,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-02T22:44:01.620+0000) > > Do u remember the character of the non dc teammate? I think he was Zed.
: I made a horrifying discovery today
I have lost 3 times to bots. I remember that one time I lost was because 3 people disconected, I was still fairly new to the game and I was playing against intermediate bots. The other 2 I don't remember.
Tulare (NA)
: I'm annoyed by how quickly a meta of "NB viable champions" emerged. I'd like to see a variant with all random champ selections, (including the week's free picks, like ARAM does now), to mitigate that aspect.
For some reason I read NB as Night Blue instead of Nexus Blitz... But yeah, I would like to see more champions instead of the same old stuff if they're not banned.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: After several years I am saying goodbye
{{champion:157}} "Follow the wind, but watch your back"
: > [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 2B,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NfEoJ5sz,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-19T13:07:50.168+0000) > > While everyone is hating new Diablo game (and I get why), I will play it because my phone is better than my pc and also to see if this game is any good or just a copy paste with different graphics game. > Also I want a dungeon crawler on phone where I can spend 10 or more minutes farming for good weapon and not speedrun through a level in less than 30 seconds. its a crappy mobile game with pay to win mechanics (judging based on Chinese developers that are making it). just buy diablo 3 for nintendo switch
> [{quoted}](name=hallajuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NfEoJ5sz,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-12-21T04:29:42.619+0000) > > its a crappy mobile game with pay to win mechanics (judging based on Chinese developers that are making it). just buy diablo 3 for nintendo switch If only I had money to buy the game and Switch :/
: Bethesda has fallen, and now Blizzard also has fallen
While everyone is hating new Diablo game (and I get why), I will play it because my phone is better than my pc and also to see if this game is any good or just a copy paste with different graphics game. Also I want a dungeon crawler on phone where I can spend 10 or more minutes farming for good weapon and not speedrun through a level in less than 30 seconds.
Skaarfs (NA)
: Preseason Ranked
Just to remind you, you can't get to silver 5. You can get to silver 4.
: Has Press the Attack disappeared?
Renekton takes it top vs certain matchups
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 2B,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwxyNttP,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T10:02:34.043+0000) > > {{item:3147}} have 21 lethality. > And I was talking about his math how much lethality he have at that point. Writting mistake on my behalf, sorry.
: mundo mundo goes where he pleases, the peak of skins is no exception.
Bard Bard https://tenor.com/tW1X.gif
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 2B,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwxyNttP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-17T06:03:43.435+0000) > > {{item:3142}} have 18 lethality not 21 He mentioned {{item:3147}}. Duskblade has 21 lethality, duh.
{{item:3147}} have 21 lethality. And I was talking about his math how much lethality he had at that point.
: I say this as someone who really liked Pyke when he first came out
: but MUH RANKED
It's not like rotating gamemodes have ranked queue and let's be real, who would play ranked URF?
: beacouse people wont play so much ranked anymore,or if it goes away and then they play rank and see how shit the base game is people may quit
Or they could add every gamemode they released to the custom games rules.
: Can We Not Have More Stuff Added To This Annoying Shift For Stats interface
I would like to have option to see ratios on abilities all the time
: It was her release skin.
Oh... then I should look at wiki next time before I make a fool of myself...
LuxurioN8 (EUNE)
: I was stuck in league of legends loading screen
It's only happening to me when I'm talking on discord.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Oh right, forgot about her too!
: About emotes...
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vbqJS8Uv9SM/WyLFWG9l1FI/AAAAAAABBeM/RSrq9mEoMXIkWsWW3cH7nXUdIrqXaxoSQCLcBGAs/s1600/ee57b11cdd0a060a.png
: > [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 2B,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=WhszYOIa,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-30T08:15:04.941+0000) > > {{champion:77}} "If PETA asks, this fur is fake." 1. His VO is outdated. 2. That is a joke quote.
Yes I know. Thought that it might be funny though.
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=WhszYOIa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-29T19:04:42.319+0000) > > oh boi now the SJW are attacking white cis poros... > > THIS IS PORO ABUSE!!!! IM CALLING PETA PETA doesn't exist in Runeterra. Checkmate wildlife preservationists.
{{champion:77}} "If PETA asks, this fur is fake."
AORVAL (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 2B,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ImWRf31k,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-11-28T07:57:38.351+0000) > > Do you have blog or social account that I can follow? > I'm interested in your game. We don't at the moment but will get one up soon.
> [{quoted}](name=LoganPaul4Life,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ImWRf31k,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-11-29T03:48:36.619+0000) > > We don't at the moment but will get one up soon. I will be waiting then {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Pawnker (NA)
: ARURF!!!!!!!!
Nexus Blitz will be for Christmas. Sorry.
KluPL (NA)
: A team of mine is making a new game based off League of Legends (MOBA)
Do you have blog or social account that I can follow? I'm interested in your game.
YuGiHo (NA)
: oh god im having flashbacks of him jumping on my head now
Show more

YoRHa 2B

Level 148 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion