YoRHa 2B (EUNE)
: {{item:3340}} leaving this here to post later
Also question, can I genderbend myself if I draw myself as female champ?
: Draw yourself as your favorite champion OR your main champion
{{item:3340}} leaving this here to post later
: how to get that ??
> [{quoted}](name=Sovaco De C0bra,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4a1iN8p5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-14T14:24:11.293+0000) > > how to get that ?? If you want you can check new client on pbe right now.
: I went into a game in practice tool just to make sure. For me the passive does not say anything about mana gain. Only about the shield. So maybe is your files in your pc corrupted? You should make a ticket in support.
: Uhm you dont read the patch notes. Riot has removed the mana gain from her passive in 9.14.
But the tooltip wasn't updated for the passsive and it still says that you gain mana on proc
Xilixer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 2B,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZAEx3TXb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-02T20:00:10.107+0000) > > Wondering if it's 2D fighting game like DB FighterZ or 3D. That is one thing I am very interested in. I actually hope it's 2D. As there aren't a lot of successful 3D fighting games. The only ones that are successful are Tekken, Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter. If it's like the 3D anime arena fighters I feel the game would be ALOT less successful due to how bad of a rep those type of games get within the FGC. As a lot of them aren't very good excluding Dissidia NT and Gundam Versus.
> [{quoted}](name=Xilixer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZAEx3TXb,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-02T20:04:42.289+0000) > > That is one thing I am very interested in. I actually hope it's 2D. As there aren't a lot of successful 3D fighting games. The only ones that are successful are Tekken, Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter. > > If it's like the 3D anime arena fighters I feel the game would be ALOT less successful due to how bad of a rep those type of games get within the FGC. As a lot of them aren't very good excluding Dissidia NT and Gundam Versus. Another thing is if it's only 1v1 game or there will be more modes. We can only wait until they reveal it.
Xilixer (NA)
: Supposedly Riot is making a fighting game
Wondering if it's 2D fighting game like DB FighterZ or 3D.
: SAVE AP PANTHEON
Not only that but his W deals physical dmg instead of magic dmg Edit: fixed from below
: It will never happen just as a logout button will never happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NfTE2gyc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-24T00:56:00.786+0000) > > It will never happen just as a logout button will never happen. I think that logout option is coming. Sometime ago I launched pbe and saw new client that looks pretty basic for now but still, logged in to pbe, looked for some stuff then I clicked X button to close client and saw 2 options, Exit or Log Out. Not sure if it's coming for real but just wanted to drop my 2 cents here
Sherogarth (EUNE)
: Few "FUN" facts about Armor and Armor Penetration.
Garen has armor reduction on his E, W is damage reduction.
: He meant the second part of her RQ. The explosion or "aftershock" doesn't do damage or even go off sometimes
Oh... I look like an idiot now...
Agravain (NA)
: 9.14 Bug Collection List (68 items)
41 - I think it's suppose to be RW because RQ only slows and deals dmg.
Sherogarth (EUNE)
: Jinx, Irelia, Akali and Pyke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=wg6lffteZ-w
: RiotEarthSlug left this on the reddit post... https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/cd3vxj/project_skins_trailer_video/etrbtqi/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app I’m curios to find out who’s the fifth!
Naalith (NA)
: Where is the Warwick skin confirmed? I just see those four mentioned in the trailer.
https://twitter.com/Earth_Slug/status/1150423861516627968
Εrased (EUW)
: Demacia Vice Garen & Lucian
They're coming in 9.14
: Video of the new 2019 Project skin leak (Pyke, Jinx, Akali and Irelia?)
UomoAfide (EUW)
: Project: Reckoning
Don't forget Warwick
FSRER (EUNE)
: Lee Sin's new voice actor on PBE
Kinda late but I'll leave this here https://youtu.be/ASJIbcCgQzI
: What's the most evil thing you've done to win a game?
Played Tahm Kench top and enemy top left the game after I killed him 3 times. He was GP.
: League of Legends in one Word
GameThatWasGoodButItsShit
: *Game Breaking Bugs Since Patch 9.13*
This is happening to me since MSI patch... And it always happend when I have discord open.
: [For Fun] Let's add AP Ratios to champs don't don't have 'em!
{{champion:64}} E - 40% Like come on, he's E deals magic damage so why he doesn't have any AP ratios on it
: Type of music you listen while playing
Sonic Free Riders, Unleashed, Colors and Generations OST
iiGazeii (NA)
: Yep. I guess a skillshot that travels along walls is pretty neat. I wonder how big you can make the effect. Like, if you connected Baron and Dragon pit with Taliyah's wall, and maybe use Anivia's to add another bit of terrain? People are gonna lose their mind over yet-another hypermobile stealth assassin getting added to the game. How long has it been since we've gotten a champion without a dash or blink?
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PUOhRWWG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T17:27:11.174+0000) > > How long has it been since we've gotten a champion without a dash or blink? Neeko
: The newly-updated client keeps deleting my Rune pages.
: Should I change my name? What should I change my name to?
: "Don't worry guyz, I'm a SMURF!"
Death Rex (EUW)
: Stereotypes
https://imgur.com/XxoeQ3V Why image isn't showing?
: Settings returning to default upon logging in
Same here and my news language is set to default (polish) from english.
: If we don't get a Garfield skin, I swear I'm gonna scream
You just reminded me of the Garfield Gameboy'd video that I watched today. But I hope that they will do something similar.
Rioter Comments
: I'm giving away free gift skins
Only 2 upvotes? https://i.imgur.com/K1JkO6k.jpg[]
: New ways to earn Prestige Points
What if I don't have money at the time to buy event pass?
Moody P (NA)
: Could I wear Mordekaiser without any adverse effects?
You would not be able to eat tacos
Wyrin (NA)
: Who are your level 7 Mastery Champions?
{{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:44}}
: Interesting bits from the Kayle and Morgana AMA
Targon Prime. Sounds like something from Warframe.
: Your favorite Champion quotes
{{champion:497}} "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."
: After 100 games in the same Iron division
: Story behind your league names?
Previously my nick was RageTHD because RageTH was taken, my OC for the time was Sonic like character and TH on the end was for "The Hedgehog". Some time later my friends changed their nicks and I was the last person that didn't changed so I checked if "YoRHa 2B" was free because I liked NieR: Automata, and it was even though I saw someone with this nick, and I changed it. That's the story of my nick.
: Remove spear of Shojin
They could bring back old passive for SoS instead of removing it
Saianna (EUNE)
: It took me a while to get it, but ARURF is actually no fun.
What if they made URF on Ascension map?
: Apex looks to be taking Fortnight's Crown by purely being a better game. Maybe that's Leagues Secret
en2que (EUW)
: Dragon Trainer Heimerdinger is pay to win!
Does that mean that {{champion:102}} 's passive increase dmg agains his turrets?
Bazerka (NA)
: Happy Thursday everyone!
I've been good, but my friend got banned for 14 days :v
Zeus xD (EUNE)
: #Taric
I don't know why but it reminds me of Houseki no Kuni.
ßoro (NA)
: Some champs need to be disabled during ARURF.
I was facing Lucian 4 time in a row and every time these guys went no-skill ad build instead of high skill ap build.
: Sylas ultimate question
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nrYcx8RyM0o/XDmWPuIabEI/AAAAAAABNwU/tzzIbNc1GXERXmZUyDpMNoaCCcwnJEGtQCLcBGAs/s1600/sylasr.jpg
: Kayle W heals less than Tooltip [Gameplay]
ARAM has a debuff where when you heal allies you only heal them for 50%
Xyzx (NA)
: YOU HAVE NO MANAAAAAAAA no? i'll see myself out...
> [{quoted}](name=Chår Aznable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2EWzamRJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-24T05:11:03.377+0000) > > YOU HAVE NO MANAAAAAAAA > > > > no? i'll see myself out... *distant voice* **I get it!** Shut it Nappa.
Show more

YoRHa 2B

Level 167 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion