Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicalDemons,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LxesNQjG,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2018-04-09T20:32:16.673+0000) > > so much is wrong with everything you just typed. Yet you can't come up with a singe logically reason why any of it is wrong.
: When will SKT T1 Skins be released 2018?
Available to buy***************************
: Why aren't Kindred assassins?
a ranged assassin LMFAO?
: Lmaooooooooo YOU ARE TELLING ME LMAOO? WHAT? LMAOOO heimer got nerfed fo rbeing toxic to melee s??
LMFAOOOOOO AHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD BUILD MANA ON GAREN HAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD XXXXXXXDDDDDDDDD ROFL LMAO
: https://jeannedamoff.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/img_1536.jpg
: The cycle of League of Legends
this time feels different tho. I think Fortine is really going to dethrone leag
: I plan to upgrade the system to Windows 7 much better
Disagree Windows 10 is way more stable then windows 7 Windows 7 wins with user-friendly
: Even if he was as weak as you said, which is impossible due to his kit being heavily overloaded and broken in hands of a master, he should stay in the gutter until he is fully reworked. Same with Zoe, Azir or Kalista.
that is exactly the problem Yasuo has. After so much qq from the player base, I feel like Yasuo is being balanced around the Yasuo mains. so any guy that starts with that champion will int his ass off. and the Yasuo masters have a decent win-rate L This problem made me quit playing that champion. hope riot finds a good solution for Yasuo and don't make him horrible to play.
Poske (EUNE)
: Le blanc is getting a full revert?
> But hey atleast your guys stupid whining won. Faker siv Hd and others are getting their old Le blanc back.. TO BAD THEY WERE NEVER GOOD AT OLD LE BLANC, THEY WERE NEVER GOOD NEW LE BLANC... EH WHY do I fking bother Don't get delusional. pre-rework Leblanc was permabanned against faker in pro play. the guy was unbeaten and had yet to see som1 else play Leblanc so cleanly Anyway back to your post, i disagree fully on the passive part. The new RR clone you cant control + people start to get used to it especially in the higher elos. it is getting ignored and became a vision clone that is all. Old passive was better. it gave you an escape if you got locked down.
Poske (EUNE)
: As one of the best Le blancs world here are some explanations 1. Good le blancs didnt need passive detonation to kill DRAVEN especcialy (It just required you to build correctly NO GUNBLADE) 2. You have your ultimate which is mini trickster, use it when strong ability is coming 3. You have your RR which you would use before you engage distracting (RR from left, you go from right) 4. You had massive mobility you didnt even have to be in range for 1.5 second.... just get in range once the passive is ready (Double dash combos) 5. It wasnt excatly 1.5 second. You mark a target use Max range Q by the time it reaches. Essentially you could reduce exposure time I agree that most assassins curently have issue you are talking about. Le blanc isnt one of them mainly due to above reasons However unless you mastered Le blanc.. yeah... you could have similar issues Lulu however should just be banned. Its not Kog adc or whatever, Its ussualy lulu being way to effective against assassins
if we are going to talk about the bests LEBLANCS in the world. faker liked old Leblanc way more. So do I listen to some solo q guy or to one of the best if not best mid laner in the world?
: How do I fight talon?
Hes second part of W is easy to dodge. dodge that and if u want to, go hard on him do it after that instantly so he can't proc his passive.
: Its still more wins then losses, majority of losses atm are out of my control. I need to hard carry a team or just end up losing. I've played really good games but lost to team mates who run under tower and disconnect. I'm not saying I have an amazing winrate but I just think 15lp for a win is soul crushing where I am literally having to put 120% in to win most games.
I understand your struggle. and it is a positive win-rate of 2 games. I still will call that even win-rate tho. And it is about your MMR. just an example atm you are silver 4 and your MMR maybe for bronze 1 or silver 5. unless you get your win-rate up you will keep this low lp gain. That is how the system works. just explaining to you what you can do
: Positive win ratio in ranked - Wins only 15lp
LMAO man u made me laugh. 102 wins 100 loses. positive WINRATE Anyway, your mmr is low for what elo you are in that is why that is happening. And you have an even win-rate. I honestly thought u were talking about 55% + or something
Raoul (EUW)
: Finally some Azir Nerfs, he has been so dominant for so... wait... AZIR???
Rioter Comments
: the real question is: when will riot nerf the heck out of assassins so they are OUT of meta?! they have been in meta for years now :/ it has been assassin/tank meta for so long now :( assassins are obnoxious toxic crap 100--0 in 0,0000001 second op broken overloaded kits meta mid/jungle infestation must be deleted pain in the arse does not require to have a brain to play champions..... in what way is riot againts assassins being strong???? all of them practically oneshot, and dominate the entire game...... it takes 2 assassins to destroy 1 team.....
LMAO, had to op.gg this guy. been a while someone just came with straight hate against a class. so I had to see for myself, does this kid play any assassins himself? NOP ain't even worth to explain anything to you
Rioter Comments
: People think playing her the same will earn the same results as when she was completely unfair to play against, i.e. E every 3 seconds with 200% true damage in fights for a total of ~6 or higher E's going off for a total of almost 1200% true damage off of just the E ability alone. People still do this when i see Shiptur for example playing her, he plays her the same way as before. The correct way to play her (personally having better success) is to play around the Q and not her E anymore, as i thought before hand. Hope that helped a bit to understand why the nerfs are fair.
: What Succeeded With LeBlanc's Rework and What Didn't
I really dislike the RR clone bs. it slows me down + people get used to it. The old passive was way more useful then RR What I would like to see is just a full revent but give her W And R-W a 1.5 cooldown before being able to jump back. And ofc balance her dmg. idc about her dmg just want her old kit back :S
: I am going to stop playing top lane and you should too.
> [{quoted}](name=Kinkou Order,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dyo4bkGe,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T23:47:11.689+0000) > > I just have so much more control over the game's outcome as a support which if you had told me in season 4 I would have laughed. Then play a support on top lane man! http://grabilla.com/08205-14729653-5949-49c7-87fb-9d35fb017815.png
: Yes. give people a free GA LUL. no. the item needs to be removed itself. toxic design and aids to play against
can we get a mini version of {{item:3146}} active too? or better DFG active.
KiIIBill (NA)
: 160 more cs than opposing adc most dmg as adc but yet the better team wins. this game in nutshell
riot is pushing team fighting since season 6. solo carrying is way harder than back in season 4 or something.
: Is League dying?
didn't want to bother to read sorry so I will go with the title. League of Legends has its best days behind it. so yeah it is dying but slooooooooooooooooooooooooowly. Riot can't change this no matter what they try L. the only thing they can do is worsen it with horrible updates. I know couple games that instantly Lost huge chunks of their player base because of horrible horrible game updates.
Kroxoboy (EUNE)
: Pls buff Gragas
> [{quoted}](name=Kroxoboy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TUdZ79sT,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T19:18:52.817+0000) > Sry for bad english btw
: Have a Nexus? It ISN'T Over.
You can't always win. yesterday promos to plat 3. Top had a losing match up Mid had a losing match up Bot had an even match up Our jungler was Akali Lmao I and a friend knew we would lose from the start. and what happened we lost XD. IDK about you but games are so snowball that you can predict the games after 5mins KEK. that comeback thing you are talking about is so RARE (since season 6) that it isn't even worth aiming for it. Now that doesn't mean I instantly give up. That game I am talking about we played out. I always look at what the score is and what team comp we and they have. then I surrender or play it out.
Tomosima (EUNE)
: ADCs are so broken right now
I died to a fed Lucian today in 0.86 seconds. yh yh he was fed he deserves it ok. Why am I still restricted on Leblanc to 1.5 sec while fed?
: Tristana Rising in Popularity Again...
ADC - mobility u can choose one.
Badfield (NA)
: Banned for 14 days for going 4/22/10?
well, 4/22/10 never seen anything like that in my games. so no wonder it registered as inting
: What happens when you get Mastery 7?
it is something nice to have for us players that have everything already. All champs max rune pages sitting around 60k BE now nothing to do with it :D For new players, i wouldn't even bother buying the upgrades.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 2
Thank You {{item:3070}} for leblanc
koshkyra (NA)
: There is no opportunity to win against malzahar.
> [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87EZYlqY,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-03T02:26:01.728+0000) > > You cannot cleanse his ult to escape when you are being engaged on. Riot from twitter says otherwise
: After playing Azir and Kog maw to mastery 4 I have some notes
First off they nerfing Azir???? second, i play Azir from time to time got my lvl 7 mastery couple days ago the rework was justified. honestly, the bird had almost no weaknesses if played right he was pick/ban in LCS until they gutted him and then gave him a rework. And if they are nerfing him it is because of high elo. They play that champion to the full potential. good team comps etc. if it was because of low elo you would have seen 30 posts about Azir by now XD Azir for me is one of the most difficult champions in the game if not the most that is what I like about champions.
: Looking for a new ADC
It is so hard to give advice if I only know you are playing Ashe and want to try something else. If you want results fast. play meta champions. is Ashe a meta champ atm no.
koshkyra (NA)
: There is no opportunity to win against malzahar.
I have been saying this couple weeks ago. 2 posts about it got down-voted to hell and now everyone says he is sad to play against? What HAPPENED? and yes Malzahar is a champion that turns mid lane into a farm fest you can't kill him he can't kill you unless flash r muh skill enemy jungler shows up. the sad part of this is even if you know you are a better player then him. you can't kill him. if it was any other champion you would have killed him a couple times
: Updating Rank to Actually Reflect Your Skill Level In Solo Q
Yes, but how will riot implement that? KDA? CS? wards? It would be nice but it will ruin the game. people would play to the system standards and not for winning the game.
: "Counterplay" in top lane
{{champion:8}} did you?
SycooBmT (EUW)
: Racism in the TR Server is a major issue.
I am Turkish my self. my brother in law is Kurdish. I don't have any problems with Kurdish people. What is happening to you is pretty sad yes. and it shouldn't be acceptable. Is your name provocative ama say no. but to fix this problem instantly only option would be to change the name. this reminds me of EUNE situation back in the day. some of the Poland players had/have PL in their name and if the game went bad toxicity would start. blaming them for losing the game.
Chermorg (NA)
: Considering nobody owns CS in League, there is no such thing as "stealing cs".
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sAyw7LOn,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-03T02:29:36.090+0000) > > Considering nobody owns CS in League, there is no such thing as "stealing cs". but the role of a jungler is to help the laners. if he walks in lane takes couple CS it sets the laner behind. that isn't nice.
: jungler *stealing* cs is toxic
it isn't toxic but I do understand you. my standards are: If I get the kill I don't tax. if I help the laner get the kill I do tax. Do I need to hold a lane because laner died then I will ?tax? I don't tax that often so. even if the laner gets the kill il walk out in the way walking out il hit 1-3 minions done. If a jungler walks through your lane and takes CS that is just straight up sad. He sets you behind in XP and gold. basically, you are vs 2 enemy junglers :D. mostly il joke about this in chat if they do it "didn't know enemy had 2 junglers :D"
Prandine (NA)
: Hmm, these logs definitely wouldn't earn a chat restriction, let alone a 14-day ban. Because of this we can surmise that 1 of 2 things happened: 1. The ban and/or chat logs were applied in error in which case a Support Ticket can help get this resolved for you here. 2. You were punished for gameplay-related behavior, pre-game behavior and/or post-game behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LB0qe1fX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-03T02:17:26.477+0000) > > Hmm, these logs definitely wouldn't earn a chat restriction, let alone a 14-day ban. Because of this we can surmise that 1 of 2 things happened: > > 1. The ban was applied in error in which case a Support Ticket can help get this resolved for you here. > 2. You were punished for gameplay-related behavior, pre-game behavior and/or post-game behavior. Why downvote this? have an upvote u are right. And didn't know riot could not showcase pre/post game chats
: Is it hard to be nice?
It depends on the situation. 2 things that tilt me hard: 1. My jungler dying to my enemy laner. this one will put me full tilt. it really annoys me when it happens. 2. Bot lane. depending on what role I play. if I see that the ADC or support I am playing with on bot isn't good it tilts me 2 I most likely will roam hard with a support and then get flamed for not helping the ADC. I hate it when I lose lane because of teammates I can't seem to get over it. it tilts me. if enemy laner beats the shit out of me and I am going 0/10 I will not get tilted because I know he is better then me he deserves it. but men if my teammates mess up my lane it puts me on tilt. Don't get me wrong if I play mid lane and top lane goes 0/5 doesn't bother me. it is just the laning phase that I prefer 1v1 most of the time.
: 14 days ban
LMAO, the link is where the picture is stored locally u never posted on the forums did you?
Rioter Comments
: glad that i found a new assassin to play
: How is Kat weak vs Veigar?
katarina counters veigar so idk where u got it other way around. good kata will make veigars W and E useless
: ward
> [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bB8KInO2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-31T14:41:12.352+0000) > > ward I do I buy pink ward first or second recall put in on 1 side. but like I said jungler adapts to it. or he comes the moment I play aggressively. but it hasn't been this bad. I can't remember being this bad.
Rioter Comments
: lissandra
I tried to main her and had a lot of trouble with it. Lissandra has so much CC in her kit that riot doesn't give her a lot of dmg. understandble. but sad to play I have to harras an enemy 3 times to do the same dmg as their 1 spell? LOL riot. full rotation 100% everything hitted can't 100-0 unless late game. riot wants you to play her like a support/mage. setup for your team etc. you gotta roam for the team. ain't winning lane with her.
: She probably won't ever be a viable high elo pick. With all the mobility in the game, her Q is really easy to dodge. Dodge Q and her combo is hard to hit. Her high CDs and lack of mobility make her an easy target. She's also countered by buying simple tenacity boots, which allow you to dodge her ult combo out of snare. Also countered by QSS and zonyas, and any decent support, since her ENTIRE kit you can see coming a mile away. Yeah, unfortunately will probably not ever be strong in competitive... like most immobile mid laners. It's not because of her dmg, just her kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Wickad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hTOEEiTs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-30T19:04:00.399+0000) > > She probably won't ever be a viable high elo pick. With all the mobility in the game, her Q is really easy to dodge. Dodge Q and her combo is hard to hit. Her high CDs and lack of mobility make her an easy target. She's also countered by buying simple tenacity boots, which allow you to dodge her ult combo out of snare. Also countered by QSS and zonyas, and any decent support, since her ENTIRE kit you can see coming a mile away. > > Yeah, unfortunately will probably not ever be strong in competitive... like most immobile mid laners. It's not because of her dmg, just her kit. It is because of her kit more then her immobility BTW they did pick lux a year back in LCS. when she had 56% win-rate kinda broken kek they nerfed her since then you don't see her. syndra is immobile and she saw a lot of play same for Ryze malzahar it honestly is her kit, not her mobility
Show more

You USELESS

Level 88 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion