: What is the point of even having chat? Chat Restriction rant with Chat Logs.
Riot wants the chat to be "gg wp" and that's about it.. smart people ignore/mute everyone the entire match
Rioter Comments
: It's like sitting down with your friends to watch something with the that you've already seen. You get to relive the experience by seeing it again alongside someone who is seeing it for the first time. It's actually a pretty enjoyable experience if you can find a handful of reactor channels by people who's personalities you mesh well with. The smaller channels even have time to interact with most people in the comments and further enhance the 'like hanging out with your friends' atmosphere.
> [{quoted}](name=The Sword Saint,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yRrsWApp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-25T15:49:54.849+0000) > > It's like sitting down with your friends to watch something with the that you've already seen. You get to relive the experience by seeing it again alongside someone who is seeing it for the first time. > > It's actually a pretty enjoyable experience if you can find a handful of reactor channels by people who's personalities you mesh well with. The smaller channels even have time to interact with most people in the comments and further enhance the 'like hanging out with your friends' atmosphere. but that's the problem, it means you lack friends!. and I should know, I live in a country where video games and Anime aren't all that common. so my friends, all tho good people with good jobs and families of their own, aren't my cup of tea when I wanna see a movie or play a game. so i'm forced to watch reaction videos from time to time to enjoy it like my friends are like me. you see the problem here?
: "we don't need meat" Meanwhile vegans/vegetarians take dietary supplements because they can't get all the nutrients they need w/o meat.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=F9TPlGB0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-25T00:33:03.905+0000) > > "we don't need meat" > > Meanwhile vegans/vegetarians take dietary supplements because they can't get all the nutrients they need w/o meat. another ignorant human, as always.. every day I hear people talking about this crap. you really think you're getting "clean meat" 1. the meat you eat is filled with the same supplements vegans get, only differents is you get it from a hormonal probably sick Animal, while they get it clean from a bottle. 2. most people in this world die from problems caused by meat, you see, apparently even tho we think we can eat anything, our body doesn't think the same. infact in the old days you had to hunt for meat, and even after that it cost so much you were eating meat maybe once a week. but these days we eat it every day, and it kills us, google what eating meat more than twice a week does to your body. 3. the entire milk shit is another fake story, created by another rich as fuck company that sells that milk. most cows aren't free eating their grass in the clean air. forget about the metal shit plugged into them to suck the milk out, ye.. because apparently most people don't understand we allow an amount of pus in the milk we sell. but ofc they won't write it as pus, so they renamed it. we are the only stupid mammal to drink milk even tho it slowly kills your bones, but hey, at least we got cookies. just the fact that the cow is afraid and is filled with shit while being molested for milk that her babies will never get because you're thirsty, makes the milk taste like shit. 4. if you want to consume meat and milk and whatever, HELL.. even if you want to eat a Tomato. go find these things in the wild, free farms or even grow it yourself. eating real meat, not from a drugged disgusting Animal, you have no idea how much different a vegetable grown by you instead of by the government for mass production tastes like. there's a reason we feel tired and shitty after a meal, everything is filled with sugar and shit. I have never met a single vegan who with the right Diet didn't tell me he feels stronger, has more energy, and ofc he will think he's better than you. he doesn't help rich assholes consume this planet while killing themselves, which you can bet your ass, you are doing. **do what you want, eat what you want, but don't believes those lies and spread them, like that "if we don't kill the cows they will die of starvation" - oh.. you mean the animals we bread in the first place? ye.. that doesn't sound fucked up at all.. we feed animal like 85% of the food we should be eating, corn and shit. we can fly to space, you can bet your ass we can create a stake that tastes like a "real stake" (unless you hunted a "clean" animal you have no idea how real meat should taste and how much energy it gives you) and no Animal had to live through the Holocaust, you're not an asshole for eating meat, you're stupid and you let the rich companies not only fool you, but also keep you weak, tired and sick, so you buy more of those drugs.. oh i'm sorry, I meant "medicine" ** being a vegan is not about being better, it's about being smarter and actually wanting to live a healthier life. most people don't get to choose, they are getting stuffed with this poison shit from a very young age, ofc people like you will be angry if someone tells you what you eat is wrong. your brain is addicted to it, the smell the taste, people hate change. and let's be honest, if I told you, you would get an extra 10 years of life, and be stronger if you stop eating meat, you won't, you will keep doing it. and that's fine, I won't call you stupid (even tho I think so), that's your choice. so until vegans start killing meat eaters (let's face it it's gonna happen at some point) your hate is useless.. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a1/34/81/a1348172cc2053f5c531a52ebc7d9def.jpg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Red Fasan (EUW)
: Xayah Gift For an Symbol or IP Boost
Rioter Comments
: I disagree with him, but that's his perspective on coaching. I mean I love Michael Jordan but I would rather eat a cactus then play with him.
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1fQJTXEk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-23T13:58:13.846+0000) > > I disagree with him, but that's his perspective on coaching. I mean I love Michael Jordan but I would rather eat a cactus then play with him. why? is michael an asshole?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 12 hour shift for 175 dollars? Shit on that noise. I wouldn't even bother getting out of bed for that.
> [{quoted}](name=Well Hungarian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=E49Yx3xE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-21T23:51:36.637+0000) > > 12 hour shift for 175 dollars? Shit on that noise. > > I wouldn't even bother getting out of bed for that. where the hell are you working at? because I don't have a degree yet, what I make in my country is kinda a lot.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: CLG Ear's posts suck and i hate reading them
you see people, this is what happens when you try to be the good guy. sure I make shitty threads from time to time, but I have loyal followers while Ear gets hate from the weak people in the community. https://img.memecdn.com/bitch-shes-fabulous_o_530981.gif now to be honest I could have said "it's because the money you never gave back", but I enjoy you trying to guess where this hate is coming from. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
: CLG Ear's posts suck and i hate reading them
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=captain doggo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TGhjtrAG,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-04-20T16:13:24.596+0000) > > thresh was bonkers. he poked you from adc range with empowered autos, hooked you and then you instanly died because the box used to do damage back. fun times lmao Also his passive was in his Q, meaning he could empower his autos and lower its (already lower) cooldown. And he produced more souls. And his empowered autos were so overtuned that they would do +50 on level 1 without any charge up. And people called him balanced and high skill cap. As they always do.
> [{quoted}](name=Fed by Snu Snu,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TGhjtrAG,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2017-04-20T16:21:34.961+0000) > > Also his passive was in his Q, meaning he could empower his autos and lower its (already lower) cooldown. > And he produced more souls. > And his empowered autos were so overtuned that they would do +50 on level 1 without any charge up. > > And people called him balanced and high skill cap. As they always do. it's always the same shit, {{champion:412}} on release "requires skill", but Rakan is "overloaded", as in {{champion:245}} tank is fine because he's a bruiser/assassin/tank/jungler. this shit never ends, Rakan is probably one of the more balanced champions we have seen when looking at other overloaded mobility kits. unless he has Ekko damage, he's fine.
Rioter Comments
: Don't bother trying to aim your skill shots at Rakan
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8PKthOmJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-20T12:42:37.452+0000) > > I thought Ahri was crazy enough to catch with her low CD ult with three dashes and Q mobility, but Rakan is even more crazy with a mini malphite ult on his q and two lee sin shield dashes on his e topped off with his movement speed burst on his ultimate. > > Still though do not get distracted by his chest and focus him, go for the adc and others because all he does is annoy you. > > \#Rakan Fan Cult Banner support role never had an overloaded mobility champion, look at {{champion:245}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:164}} and shut up, because as a support main I like his mobility. I've been waiting for a support that can actually be faster than Lulu, incase your team is brain dead you can actually survive.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If she has a sucha beautiful voice, why does her character sound like what i imagine Neil Patrick Haris sounds like if he gets his balls stepped on mid-cameo?
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=iyYgPiOE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-19T01:01:42.377+0000) > > If she has a sucha beautiful voice, why does her character sound like what i imagine Neil Patrick Haris sounds like if he gets his balls stepped on mid-cameo? because that's the character she was payed to act haha.. pretty sure she has other jobs..
Rioter Comments
Zastie (NA)
: His current VO is so good though, I honestly have no complaints about it. Also, WoW has made me absolutely sick of anything with a deep voice calling others "mortals," and this makes Maokai's new VO just sound like generic gruff WoW boss #5275345.
> [{quoted}](name=Zastie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=o6Oxay2V,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-04-18T22:50:42.782+0000) > > His current VO is so good though, I honestly have no complaints about it. Also, WoW has made me absolutely sick of anything with a deep voice calling others "mortals," and this makes Maokai's new VO just sound like generic gruff WoW boss #5275345. exacly what I said, it's another Elder tree voice we've heard like a million times before
: So Maokai's new lines make no sense at all.
so he had a cool voice, and now they made him old, like a common tree in any fantasy, and no one can explain the new phrases. holy shit Riot.. you wanna shit on your game so bad? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vqaQg8zOhg** this sounds amazing why change it?**
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=A VERY BAD TlME ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZggxE9VV,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-18T11:38:44.356+0000) >it's almost like they haven't made 3 other consoles over the past 24 years or so to learn things from... It's almost as if you haven't bought 3 other consoles over the past 24 years or so to learn that they don't care because they consider you granted and you should switch to PC gaming instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Fed by Snu Snu,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZggxE9VV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-18T11:41:55.711+0000) > > It's almost as if you haven't bought 3 other consoles over the past 24 years or so to learn that they don't care because they consider you granted and you should switch to PC gaming instead. ye.. this will be a good time to call him a peasant, PC rules!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Destaice (NA)
: Hey guys it's me Jeremy here
all the answers here prove you are all newbies.. the most broken shit was {{champion:74}} if you played season 1 you would know he could block his own minion wave and then release an insane huge x10 and more wave on the enemy team from inside his base..
Rioter Comments
Màv (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaDahaka11,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PEcJjx69,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T22:47:05.578+0000) > > get a job? > > I started to work in a new place, in about 1-2 months I will be able to buy my "dream" 2k dollars pc. not so hard to do mate.. I wish finding a job was as easy as it use to be in Alberta. I got laid off due to "Work Shortage" so am sitting on EI (Still waiting....) waiting for my company to call me back to work when the oil & gas picks back up after break up. Government is fucken useless in processing EI claims in a timely manner. Why would I get another job that would pay less than what I would get with my EI? That makes no sense since if I get another job I lose my EI.....
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PEcJjx69,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T22:53:59.163+0000) > > I wish finding a job was as easy as it use to be in Alberta. I got laid off due to "Work Shortage" so am sitting on EI (Still waiting....) waiting for my company to call me back to work when the oil & gas picks back up after break up. Government is fucken useless in processing EI claims in a timely manner. Why would I get another job that would pay less than what I would get with my EI? That makes no sense since if I get another job I lose my EI..... because it's better than sitting at home? don't be one of those people ... you can work anywhere while waiting for the job you want. no one will force you to stay in the new job place.. it doesn't matter how much you less you will make, because right now it's zero..
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaDahaka11,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xw4AzTsN,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-17T22:21:33.242+0000) > > people seem to really hate Ekko, saying he's the most overloaded champion after Camilie.. not even close > I love how Riot just says stuff like: no you don't and riot only gives half the story based off things higher level players might understand > "{{champion:64}} falls off late game", like it even means something.. That does mean something, not to trash players or people who just have 0 strategy though > EVERYONE is weak to cc and 1v5 (well maybe not {{champion:39}} ), and most champions fall late game, I don't see them having such a super safe kit with tankiness and damage. incorrect, some are slowed down by it, others literally cant function around it. And no, most champions don't fall off as hard as lee sin lategame. That is not normal. > http://teslaninyeri.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/lol-vi-and-caitlyn-wallpaper.jpg ahri wore it better https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/06/62/03/066203a56d78d5dcc77939aebe9227f6.png > {{champion:51}} is still balanced with her x3 headshots in 2 seconds 2 seconds is forever in league > {{champion:254}} damage is also fine. correct, she has to itemize for it > because if {{champion:120}} can one shot an adc, why can't she? if you cant one shot an adc you need to self reflect or check the champ balance no matter who you are playing
> [{quoted}](name=ScissorsNstuff,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xw4AzTsN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-17T22:47:30.018+0000) > > not even close > > no you don't and riot only gives half the story based off things higher level players might understand > > That does mean something, not to trash players or people who just have 0 strategy though > > incorrect, some are slowed down by it, others literally cant function around it. And no, most champions don't fall off as hard as lee sin lategame. That is not normal. > > ahri wore it better > > https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/06/62/03/066203a56d78d5dcc77939aebe9227f6.png > > 2 seconds is forever in league > > correct, she has to itemize for it > > if you cant one shot an adc you need to self reflect or check the champ balance no matter who you are playing no fun with you today ha?
Màv (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaDahaka11,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PEcJjx69,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T22:27:15.425+0000) > > I think it's time you buy a new computer.. While my computer is old, it still isn't lacking performance wise for what I currently use it for which is gaming (No streaming/video editing). This old rig just needs some more ram and a new video card because the barring is worn out and the fan makes a ticking noise at times (Which is very annoying). Plus am broke :(.
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PEcJjx69,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T22:35:33.220+0000) > > While my computer is old, it still isn't lacking performance wise for what I currently use it for which is gaming (No streaming/video editing). This old rig just needs some more ram and a new video card because the barring is worn out and the fan makes a ticking noise at times (Which is very annoying). > > Plus am broke :(. get a job? I started to work in a new place, in about 1-2 months I will be able to buy my "dream" 2k dollars pc. not so hard to do mate..
Màv (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PEcJjx69,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T22:12:20.126+0000) > > People still lag too hard to select a champion within 40 seconds while using beta client Dunno, hard to say. My computer that I built 6 years ago doesn't seem to have any issues and my internet connection is pretty worthless, example of my connection speed is when the download hits 900KB/sec I get all excited #Feelsbad. I still think people are just overreacting like people do to everything/anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PEcJjx69,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T22:22:30.273+0000) > > Dunno, hard to say. My computer that I built 6 years ago doesn't seem to have any issues and my internet connection is pretty worthless, example of my connection speed is when the download hits 900KB/sec I get all excited #Feelsbad. > > I still think people are just overreacting like people do to everything/anything. I think it's time you buy a new computer..
Jinxalot (NA)
: LOTRO 10th Anniversary
this game looks like shit, no offense, I prefer to play WOW and die slow, then burn with this one.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:267}} "Hey guys, we essentially just made a perfect Sona rework, except better in almost every possible way. Her QWE has all been condensed into her W, and we gave her an entire other kit beyond that. Ult is near identical but we're lettung Yasuo be a thing with it. Oh and spamming laugh makes it look like she's having an epileptic fit, because why not." I will never not hate Nami. She murdered Sona's identity as the jack of all trades support, taking it from her, so Sona's sole identity is "Q poke"
> [{quoted}](name=Chucklemeowdoge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=x4qhnAy8,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-04-17T18:38:48.686+0000) > > {{champion:267}} "Hey guys, we essentially just made a perfect Sona rework, except better in almost every possible way. Her QWE has all been condensed into her W, and we gave her an entire other kit beyond that. Ult is near identical but we're lettung Yasuo be a thing with it. Oh and spamming laugh makes it look like she's having an epileptic fit, because why not." > > I will never not hate Nami. She murdered Sona's identity as the jack of all trades support, taking it from her, so Sona's sole identity is "Q poke" how would you make sona work then?
Rioter Comments
: I see way more "Who do you hate" than "Who do you like" threads. Gives a decent view of our general mentality. That said, probably Jayce or Kennen. Too safe for the range, damage and CC they bring to top lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcus Diabolus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=x4qhnAy8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-17T16:31:21.107+0000) > > I see way more "Who do you hate" than "Who do you like" threads. Gives a decent view of our general mentality. > > That said, probably Jayce or Kennen. Too safe for the range, damage and CC they bring to top lane. well when things are good they become "normal", people talk about what's bugging them. overall it's human mentality, only religious people thank god at the end of the day, but I don't believe in god. everything is my own work or it's just dumb luck. it's not a problem in the game, when the game is working fine no one will talks about it. when there's a huge bug or a buff to your hated champion you talk about it, when your main gets buffed you're just happy on the inside.
: Berkeley Protesters Take the Pepsi Challenge
could someone explain it all to me?
: pantheon No explanation required
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=x4qhnAy8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-17T14:54:03.179+0000) > > pantheon > > No explanation required well actually he is simple to counter, he just has 1 combo in his skill set. you just need to survive his retardedly easy to apply poke in the early game. funny thing is Riot said they would change this play style, and they did, but not for everyone, so {{champion:80}} is still underpowered as hell vs champions that can survive his early poke.
Rioter Comments
Proxy345 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaDahaka11,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tp3leAfx,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-16T21:42:09.205+0000) > > what makes you think it's close enough when AMD was never better than nvidia in anything? Youtube,theres plenty of benchmark comparisons such as the AMD R9 390 being better than the Nvidia 970 at the same price point at the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tp3leAfx,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-04-16T21:46:35.138+0000) > > Youtube,theres plenty of benchmark comparisons such as the AMD R9 390 being better than the Nvidia 970 at the same price point at the time. don't care about older versions, we are talking about the newst video cards right now. I will let you go one below the new 1080 ti, now prove your point with facts
: You might wait until AMD Vega Comes out which is planned to happen before June 30th. Don't know how it will compare to the 1080 Ti but it is close enough that i would wait unless you are on a system that is 6 years old and having issues and need an upgrade ASAP.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tp3leAfx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-16T07:53:04.330+0000) > > You might wait until AMD Vega Comes out which is planned to happen before June 30th. > > Don't know how it will compare to the 1080 Ti but it is close enough that i would wait unless you are on a system that is 6 years old and having issues and need an upgrade ASAP. what makes you think it's close enough when AMD was never better than nvidia in anything?
Racks (EUNE)
: what game can possibly need more than 16GB of ram? i turned off pagefile and run my OS/games completely in ram (ddr4 16gb) and have no problem nvm i forgot about hd streaming and very high resolutions
> [{quoted}](name=Racks,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tp3leAfx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-16T07:55:12.092+0000) > > what game can possibly need more than 16GB of ram? i turned off pagefile and run my OS/games completely in ram (ddr4 16gb) and have no problem > > nvm i forgot about hd streaming and very high resolutions https://www.howtogeek.com/199990/should-i-disable-the-page-file-if-my-computer-has-a-lot-of-ram/
Show more

ZaDahaka11

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion