Rioter Comments
iLLp (NA)
: Casual mode try hards are so fucking annoying
Yeah everyone should disco nunu it down mid in casual games otherwise they are filthy tryhards
: The Number One Reason You Lose Games
When I see the enemy jungler run through 4 wards in river bot side and my syndra still dies to the gank, I am never trusting this person to do anything in the game anymore.
Kazekiba (NA)
: He doesnt get any extra cd mechanics on his R though? Nor is Zed regularly banned nor is his R particularly strong. Its the safety in lane from his W. Put a 60/45/30/15/0 energy cost on it and it becomes a little more fair but right now hes AD Azir but easier to play
> hes AD Azir Azir can trade without his E, Zed can't trade without his W
Rioter Comments
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: "Based on purely chance", and, of course, the way the OP chooses to make their point, formatting, their general conduct in the responses in the thread, and many other points. I'm not going to deny that there's a bit of a bandwagon problem, but it's way too simplistic to say that the outcome is only based on chance.
look at this one for example. Currently it has 13 downvotes and 1 upvote just from the OP. On a different time/day this same exact post could have 7 upvotes and 1 downvote let's say. This is a controversial topic I guess,that's why this seems to be that way
: Please remove the option to ban your teammate's champion.
This is what I call THE RNG post. You will either get downvoted to hell or reach front page with this, based on purely chance.
: The loading screen tip should always be the same one!
They need to completely remove the current "tips" they have, because all of them are useless. Something like "The person that Baron Nashor is attacking deals 50% damage to it" is 10000 times more useful than "Did you know that kha'zix is a bug"
Terozu (NA)
: No one said you endorsed it. You blamed her for it. Those are two completely different things.
I didn't intend to blame anyone. I'm sorry if it seemed that way, but If I wanted to blame someone here, I would have just ignored the post to not risk getting banned over potentially offending someone, I wouldn't have even bothered to comment
: Gooyz, Akali's my fav waifu 4 laifu. totally noht becoz of her KDA skins or anything *sweats and breathes heavily, while holding onto his trusty katana*
: Honest Question! Do anyone enjoy this champions?
I can see the enjoyment in akali
: How are Most of your Games Won?
90% of the games I win is because someone from the enemy team is soft inting. Sometimes even hard inting. In some cases you can hardly tell the difference. Same goes for losses.
: _"People just imagine things that others could potentially say as though they did say them I guess"_ > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VZHbWWiF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T17:59:14.492+0000) > > The fact that you say it here makes me think you likely just announced it in all chat in game too when the game started, so I doubt that player "Assumed" it Ok
Again, I don't see how this is seen like endorsing this behaviour. These are 2 completely different things.
XRTC (EUNE)
: G2 losing 2 games to Griffin is the end of my interest to Worlds 2019
Terozu (NA)
: ...By being literal direct blaming?
Did I ever say "Yeah that guy did you good" or "Nah this guy was right fuck you" ? I literally just wanted to understand how this all started to play out like it did so I can reply to the post. People just imagine things that others could potentially say as though they did say them I guess
TyRamos (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VZHbWWiF,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-18T18:21:26.675+0000) > > This doesn't necessarily mean anything though. It's just an IGN Yeah but then you look at her champ pool and even without the name it's obvious. Even if shes your typical egirl. She doesn't deserve to be called names like that in game. Just roll your eyes and go next.
Why would I go through this person's OP.GG before replying to the post? I wasn't in any game with the OP so I have no reason to know the champion pool. I also didn't say anyone deserves to be called names.
: Boots need to be updated
> patch 7.23, when they limited you to only getting one pair of boots. Second biggest disco nunu nerf after the removal of clarity
: My top laner just told me I'll die alone and be forgotten.
Rick Grimes almost died in a hospital but there were no nurses or doctors nearby (Well,alive ones). Had he died there, he would have died alone in a hospital
Kazekiba (NA)
: Or the fact that her name is "ElfChick".
This doesn't necessarily mean anything though. It's just an IGN Edit: Also "Chick" could be a short for chicken, or it literally means a newly hatched bird.
: I'm sad you think URF is too risky to bring back in the future, but...
Hi Patrick. They have announced URF is coming out for 10 days sometime this month (I can't remember when, but they have said the exact dates)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VZHbWWiF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T17:59:14.492+0000) > > The fact that you say it here makes me think you likely just announced it in all chat in game too when the game started, so I doubt that player "Assumed" it Or, this might sound crazy, it MAY be because my name is Elf **CHICK** Perhaps thats why I assumed it was safe to assume he knew. No I didn't announce it, but typical victim blaming at it's finest.
> but typical victim blaming at it's finest. how is that even blaming?
: I believe Leblanc is still classified as an assassin and is considered viable by most worlds teams. And looking across the season we've seen Zed and Yasuo crop up quite a few times, Ekko a couple times as well I think.
Ekko would have been played jungle. Yasuo is not an assassin and he is played adc. I don't think anyone has inted their team by picking zed yet. But you are right on Leblanc, I forgot about her.
: Some guy called me a "dumb wh*re* and other horrifically degrading names ....
> for no other reason than him assuming I'm a female **_( which I am )_** The fact that you say it here makes me think you likely just announced it in all chat in game too when the game started, so I doubt that player "Assumed" it
: Can we demand strategy diversity again please?
The only assassins viable mid in worlds are akali and qiyana.
Pyrosan (NA)
: no it just means they hire more people to work on different things
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xi2u8EiE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T17:51:57.096+0000) > > no it just means they hire more people to work on different things hopefully
Rioter Comments
: Unpopular oppinion... i like ARURF more then normal URF
You've been getting ARURF for weeks at a time over the last 3 years now? URF will be out for literally 10 days, let people enjoy it
: With the changes to lane experience coming for Season 10...
That would end up making games have 3 people who are level 10 at a certain point and the 2 junglers being like level 4 with the jungle XP nerfs. If 2 junglers get outleveled by laners now, imagine 4 of them trying to share nerfed jungle xp
: This is a poorly thought post. Just because you one trick, doesn't mean you are unable to play other champions. For example, I enjoy playing Varus. He is BY FAR my favorite to play and my most comfortable. There isn't a matchup where I feel unable to preform (within reason). However, this does not mean Varus is the only ADC I can play competently with. From Ignites to Malphite ults to Trynd Fear, My spellshield timings on Sivir can be smooth as hell and I can quick farm to late game. Or alternatively I can play Ashe if I see a notable lack of CC and/or a lack of mobility on the enemy team. If the support auto hovers Rakan I can play Xayah, and while I admit she is one I need a good bit more practice on, I can play well enough despite practically one tricking Varus. OP just seems to have a hate boner.
This is why there needs to be clarified that there are 2 categories of one tricks. The ones who play a champion because it's literally the only thing they can play, and those that they one trick purely out of enjoyment. The former players are definitely not as good as their peers. Also, you can change the word "champion" with the word "lane" and this is still true. A let's say top laner who can only play top is a bad player, meanwhile a top main who can perfectly fine play jungle and support is a much better player
: I am ashamed of our region (huge rant)
NA is the only region which has enjoyable people to follow/watch. Other regions don't even speak english. It's a shame they perform poorly in those events
: Characters we hate and why
Fucking kayn man. He is not necessarily overpowered, but I just hate him so much. Whenever he is not intentionally feeding (aka going blue form) he just becomes a monster in team fights than can never die no matter how ahead or behind he is. If i was to change this champion I'd nerf the healing on red form and buff SOMETHING in his blue form, so it's actually viable. (Keep in mind, I'm not talking about Iron 3 where blue kayn is viable) Second place would probably be Orianna (Although If viktor becomes meta, he's way worse for me). She is so unfun to lane against, and she only gets stronger as the game progresses. I would add mana costs to her abilities if I had to change anything, because currently they don't cost any. On the brightside, I love playing Yasuo into Orianna, and when she is about to Q-R to windwall her Q, which makes her ult herself and look like a dumbass lol.
: Clutch Gaming will come through! Keep the faith!
they were inting way too much in the first 3 games. As much as I would like them to progress, it seems highly unlikely
Mártir (EUW)
: Pyke was made for Autofilled Zed/Talon Mains... Senna for Autofilled ADCs
Not really. Pyke's playstyle is way closer to nautilus than it is to zed and talon to be honest.
: OG Urf is bad even with bans
Yeah but at least you know you can have fun playing it. I don't have fun getting RNG'd into playing Soraka or Kled in urf
: That Midlane is already the strongest role in the game and shouldn't be buffed.
So you said that bot lane is the strongest role in the game because it has 2 people, but now you also say that mid lane is the strongest role im the game
: Of course Botlane is the strongest lane it has two roles on it, it has two players. But Midlane is just a single role, a single player and it's by far the strongest role and it's being further buffed.
> Of course Botlane is the strongest lane it has two roles on it, it has two players. So they are nerfing bot and buffing solo lanes to equalise that difference. ~~They are also nerfing jungle because i think they hate junglers~~ Where's the fault in that?
: Can we get a rework/refocus on Yasuo?
You don't need to fix what doesn't need fixing
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iMph3Rrr,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T09:24:49.302+0000) > > Didn't say only 1 lane can be nerfed, but bot lane is the only one that deserves to be nerfed. Top is useless, jungle is determined by which jungler ganks bot lane the most and mid is determined by which mid laner roams bot lane the most. Or which midlaner ganks top with jungle and takes herald on a puppy walk to inhib
This is a lot rarer than the situation I mentioned, although it is possible too
VirusM (EUNE)
: Same thing on EUNE
yes...the person posting this is literally from EUNE
Myrmiron (EUW)
: {{item:3155}}
ADC players don't like to actually try to counterplay things, they only go and rage about them
: I'm not complaining about Botlane XP nerfs or Jng XP nerfs, read the post. I'm complaining about MIDLANE buffs when it's already the strongest role on the game.
But it's not. Bot lane is the strongest lane in the game, and it has been like this for years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iMph3Rrr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-17T09:21:57.753+0000) > > If a lane needed nerfs, that's bot lane. I'm glad they are finally nerfing it. Why can't two lanes need nerfs? Why can't literally everything need nerfs? Because literally everything could use a nerf. Top, bot, mid, jungle, nexus, _everything_.
Didn't say only 1 lane can be nerfed, but bot lane is the only one that deserves to be nerfed. Top is useless, jungle is determined by which jungler ganks bot lane the most and mid is determined by which mid laner roams bot lane the most.
: How does the league anniversary gift work?
You do missions. Missions may be like "Play 35 games". We don't know what kind of missions there will be yet.
Swarovsko (EUW)
: When are we getting the log in rewards exactly?
I'm presuming in the next couple of hours.
: Hold on WHY is Midlane being buffed this Preseason.
If a lane needed nerfs, that's bot lane. I'm glad they are finally nerfing it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K90OAmEM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T15:11:54.162+0000) > > yeah but let's be real in that yasuo/gragas lane there was a huge player skill gap, and that's mostly why it did so well What huge player skill gap? Who did so well with it? And why are they doing so well with it? And how is this relevant for reworking a lot of the champs we have as of right now?
> The gragas yasuo combo at bot lane SKT played it versus Clutch
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K90OAmEM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T14:28:46.699+0000) > > Garen can do anything this patch because he is overtuned. Also the support plays a major part in this. Yasuo gets severely punished for the lack of range. I agree with the garen part, but not yasuo. You can punish him for lack of range, but in a 2v2 match its hard to do that cause the utility a team can create for him to even go bot lane. EX: The gragas yasuo combo at bot lane. Gragas can poke and yasuo can farm, whereas the adc/mage carry cant do much about this either. The Yasuo and Gragas has massive engage and disengage control at bot lane. This is only due to the lack of champion pool of tanky supports or tanky supports that can create disengage.
yeah but let's be real in that yasuo/gragas lane there was a huge player skill gap, and that's mostly why it did so well
: We need to rework a lot of champs @Riot
> Or why is it that Yasuo and Garen can go bot lane without being severely punished. Garen can do anything this patch because he is overtuned. Also the support plays a major part in this. Yasuo gets severely punished for the lack of range.
Jikker (NA)
: Is no one gonna talk about URF?
If i play 50 urf games, surely zed will be open in 1 of them right?
: Nerfing Jungle Experience... Again
Playing jungle is already just sad because you sometimes have literally no agency over what happens in-game.
Show more

Zed genius

Level 134 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion