Rioter Comments
Warpes (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=atomic acid 532,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jYYHTLqx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T16:09:14.602+0000) > > oh i did, i can send you the clip if you want. please. please do send us that clip. im serious, post it up right here > and that naut was fed ok, but still it wasnt funny, it took 4 people 20 seconds to kill 1 person, still buying bork would have done nothing, i was the only one able to damage him because i was the only ap on the team and with all the armor he bought they couldnt do nothing to him, think about it, if he builds armor and health, then you need to buy bork, dominiks, and then hexdrinker just so you can maybe damage him more than he can damage you. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
hey you can face palm all you want but you do realise that with a poke support theres basically nothing that guy could have done? again naut full combo does 85% of his hp, whats left to do, auto and hope? ashe has no escapes and only had like 2 items at that time, and he's the only tank on the team, she couldnt waste all of her gold on just him.
Warpes (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=atomic acid 532,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jYYHTLqx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T16:09:14.602+0000) > > oh i did, i can send you the clip if you want. please. please do send us that clip. im serious, post it up right here > and that naut was fed ok, but still it wasnt funny, it took 4 people 20 seconds to kill 1 person, still buying bork would have done nothing, i was the only one able to damage him because i was the only ap on the team and with all the armor he bought they couldnt do nothing to him, think about it, if he builds armor and health, then you need to buy bork, dominiks, and then hexdrinker just so you can maybe damage him more than he can damage you. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
ok you know what my mistake, 70% hp in 1 second, the only thing stopping him was my team coming to save the adc. still 2 more seconds and he was dead. do you still want the video?
Warpes (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=atomic acid 532,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jYYHTLqx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-27T15:40:08.362+0000) > > i saw an adc get one shot by a full tank naut, no you didnt. >i mean, buying lifesteal doesnt help when you cant damage the other guy, and buying damage doesnt help when you cant survive the burst the other champion has. so whats the point. thats literally. my point. thats why you build to deal with what you're against, not lolspam the same crit items in the same build order every. single. match. when you're against a mega fed super tank you build things like bork, early lord dom/mortal, or cleaver (to a lesser degree) alongside crit and possibly merc scim depending on the degree of cc. if you can't damage a tank, and you can't get lifesteal out of it, then that is 100% on you, and no one/nothing else. adcs have it so fucking easy right now it's not even fucking funny, i dont even wanna hear it.
> no you didnt. well 70%, the only thing stopping him from finish was the rest of my team, i can send you the clip if you want. and that naut was fed ok, but still it wasnt funny, it took 4 people 20 seconds to kill 1 person, still buying bork would have done nothing, i was the only one able to damage him because i was the only ap on the team and with all the armor he bought they couldnt do nothing to him, think about it, if he builds armor and health, then you need to buy bork, dominiks, and then hexdrinker just so you can maybe damage him more than he can damage you.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: >My brother just ran scripts to do it And this is why you are posting that on his behalf, since he himself got banned over it? xD Should be careful with the term "scripts", mate. :)
wait wait wait wait, i can't do chat scripts? you know like i press something and it draws in chat some stupid thing?
Warpes (NA)
: {{champion:22}} with {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3085}} {{item:1038}} vs the 3 ap burst comp, fed adc, assassin heavy comp, or stupid fed tank with 4-5 tank items already "fuck man i just keep getting focused and destroyed..." me as the support: "so... build a mercs/maw/lifesteal/tabis/etc" "no no... i need DAMAGE so that i can kill them, wtf??" me: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
i saw an adc get one shot by a full tank naut, i mean, buying lifesteal doesnt help when you cant damage the other guy, and buying damage doesnt help when you cant survive the burst the other champion has. so whats the point.
Diar (NA)
: I have a idea for LOL
yea make lol into tf2 with its own currency, but as a moba. :)
Zed genius (EUNE)
: they have improved a lot since then regarding taking feedback though
i mean yea we have a bruiser keystone, but why isn't janna nerfed yet, why are tanks supports basically not meta anymore, i mean i see blitzcranks with redemptions, and alistars with redemptions, what about the lissandra new passive that was promised like 4 or 5 patches ago, the lissandra mains are crying dude.
: Wouldn't a Beta League be better than the PBE?
first of all, making another game mode is going to take a lot of work, and it will take more maintenance, but nevertheless. i think the pbe is working great right now, a lot of stuff are coming into the game pretty balanced more than you would think and what would having a pbe on each region do anyways, it will basically the same thing i mean, everyone can enter the pbe as long as they have level 3 honor. all this would do will fix the lag, because the whole ranked thing will never work, cause no product comes fresh out of the coding perfect, thats why we have the pbe in the first place, to test things, having a ranked mode with more bugs wont be that enjoyable.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: I would assume the position ratings won't make it to the game because nobody likes them
we said the same thing about plants
Rioter Comments
Seen (NA)
: It's only bannable if you get caught.
sooooo dont be a streamer/youtuber and you are good? since riot never actually watches games. probably.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: No, it is not something "everyone does once in a while". I have NEVER told someone in my games to kill themselves, because that's not a joking matter. And if it happens to you, that doesn't make it right either. At this point I think you're lying and you flamed someone and now regret it as you were banned.
i didnt flame anyone and idc if you think i did because i know the truth, and idc if you think some stuff are just not joking matters cause believe me people laugh at everything, no exception
: Dude they're asking you to break the rules as a joke? What if I came up to you at the bar and said "Hey mate, wanna play a funny joke with us? We're gonna go up to that cop over there, and call him rude names and throw a rock at him! Then, we're gonna shoot at him! But I promise we won't hit him!" would you do it?
basically its something everyone do once in a while and its not that much of a big deal but if you get caught by the police you are going to get punished, but it is usually not that much of a big deal, heck i get told to kill myself on a weekly basis when i play league
Kei143 (NA)
: What did you ask and what did the "bot" say?
i didnt ask i tried to explain my situation and maybe ask for the reconsidering, the bot answered, like all bots do, about what is a ban and why did i get it and how i wont get my rewords and my honor will drop
: Dude they're asking you to break the rules as a joke? What if I came up to you at the bar and said "Hey mate, wanna play a funny joke with us? We're gonna go up to that cop over there, and call him rude names and throw a rock at him! Then, we're gonna shoot at him! But I promise we won't hit him!" would you do it?
oh come on its a fucking normal game its like some guy you are driving with will tell you to go a bit faster with like 10 km/h more than usual and then call the cops on you
: "Tricked" That's not even a trick, that's you not thinking.
oh sorry for expecting people not to be assholes ill just from now on act as if everyone is just the worst people ever and that are there to completely make my life miserable i love that way of thinking you are correct
Kei143 (NA)
: if you were a victim of [such actions](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com), write in a ticket to https://support.riotgames.com and they should be able to reverse it.
i tried but they just gave me a bot as an answer
: > [{quoted}](name=atomic acid 532,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RbfI1PoH,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T14:26:27.648+0000) > > how do i know when they reply do they send it by mail or... I believe you will receive an email with a link to the ticket. It may take 24-48 hours.
: Tantram was on a bit of tear about this sort of things a couple of weekends ago. Your case is not quite the same - it seems your game wasn't held hostage by anyone? - but a support ticket might still get you some sympathy. At the very least, it might get the guys on the premade some mod attention to stop them from doing this sort of thing again. At least it's only a 14-day. Just be aware you're on very thin ice for the next few months, until your punishment tier drops.
: > [{quoted}](name=atomic acid 532,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RbfI1PoH,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T14:26:27.648+0000) > > how do i know when they reply do they send it by mail or... I believe you will receive an email with a link to the ticket. It may take 24-48 hours.
: > [{quoted}](name=atomic acid 532,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RbfI1PoH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T14:13:08.800+0000) > > i like talking to people but i messed up and now im 14 day banned and sad Well ya go chat on omeggle or Facebook. League chat isn't for chitchat it's for game strategy anything else is considered spam
its just a normal game man its made for fun, if it was ranked yea sure i would talk to no one about nothing but normals are made to have fun and goof around
: > [{quoted}](name=atomic acid 532,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RbfI1PoH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-10-31T14:17:40.518+0000) > > ok then but where do i submit a ticket [Right here.](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us)
how do i know when they reply do they send it by mail or...
: If they were threatening you with trolling or other actions or intentionally baiting you to say the term, you can try submitting a ticket to Player Support. Either way, don't type that sort of thing again. It's never appropriate. Best of luck.
: how did they trick you? sounds like you knew it was one of the insta ban words right?
well i knew a little but, i didnt think they will report me since the instant feedback system only works when you report someone, and i was just acting like a dumbass
: You'll need to write in a support ticket, via the support site. Edit: Also, now you've learned something about the system, and know not to make this mistake again.
: Why not just mute
i like talking to people but i messed up and now im 14 day banned and sad
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Porocles (NA)
: I know you're in your promos, and it's really crappy for that to happen especially after going through routine updates. I wanted to let you know, though, that you won't necessarily get a boost for not losing your promos unless you meant by playing with your friend. You might need to rollback your driver or make sure that you've got the right one! Go through our [game crash](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974-Bug-Splat-and-Game-Crashes+) guide to troubleshoot, but make sure to test it in a custom game to prevent any losses or penalties. I hope that helps!
i have updated my intel driver now so i could play the game like it said in the instructions but the game still doesnt work
: i updated my driver and now the game isnt working
do i have any way to actually fix this?
Penns (EUW)
: {{champion:266}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:106}} :(
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: redemption seems to go quicker for the enemy team
yea sorry thats the video i choose for this discussion its the first one that i noticed this happen on
Rioter Comments
L4T3NCY (NA)
: Rotating Game Mode queue update
one WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN two will i be able to turn it off on weekends or not three will i be able to choose any champion or only ones i own

atomic acid 532

Level 93 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion