: Watermelon Rammus
Or Coconut Rammus
Rioter Comments
Tamur (NA)
: Personaly I perfer most of his current kit however they should put his damage reflect from his W and add it to his passive. Then take your E and make it his new W As for the rest unfortunately all champions have either AD or AP ratios. I also torn because I like Powerball but I also like the direction your taking with Connonball.
As for the rest unfortunately all champions have either AD or AP ratios. Well in that case build AD and abuse stuns and mobility to your advantage 😁
Kazekiba (NA)
: So he gets to permastun everyone for 5 seconds at level 11? Hm thats silly.
How the heck I forgot to mention that part deamn...Stun effects cannot affect same targets for 2 sec.
Rioter Comments
Turunade (NA)
: Cool champion concept, I was actually working on a champion that uses a whip as a weapon recently, too. Two problems. Her W and R are extremely, extremely, extremely OP with those base values... You combo her W with Liandry, Sorcs, Wits End, Nashors, Rageblade and her passive and she's going to pretty much eliminate any champ that fights her...
Tnx for feedback I made some adjustments❤️
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
nasu010 (NA)
: >https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/t4ro1z93-sorei-the-oni-kid Aguni is his second form and id still say that your is lacking in a lot of areas
First of all it Agni not Aguni second abilities are totally different like your character is demon child my is more like vessel of some evil space deity that wants destruction of all life your is male my is female etc
Reksee (NA)
: So W and R are almost copypasta of Agni from SMITE. Oh yeah and the name is the same and both are fire themed.
Just saw that SMITE game not so much but we can change names I Googled names that mean fire and I liked Agni even tho it's s boy name 🔥
nasu010 (NA)
: seriously Aguni ?and hes still a fire based champion dude that's plagiarism even if its just a small part i have copy write
Rioter Comments
: W sounds too good with a CD under 5 seconds with 45% cdr in a 550 range. With 45% cdr you can also almost permanently E, maybe if cooldowns were longer it would be better especially with the Q on a 3ish second cooldown. Or the E's CD could start after the E's effects end.
Tnx for feedback totally right for W. E will go on cooldown after duration.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
radetari (EUNE)
: Little Demon Tristana looks nothing like the concept art
I like it. It would be a lot better if they made her hair like blue flame 🔥💙😁
yuuum chan (EUNE)
: So, there's some interesting concepts here, but the execution is a little botched. His passive basically doesn't exist, because all his spells deal magic damage, so it would only affect his auto-attacks, but you have no reason to build ad since his spells scale of off ap, meaning he doesn't have a passive. I think a much more interesting idea would be to make all his abilities scale of off AD, deal physical damage, but his auto-s (including on-hit effects like Duskblade, tiamat and bortk) can only deal magical damage, because I think that's kind of what you meant to say with his passive. That would actually be quite brutal because building defenses against him would be impossible since he'd deal so much mixed damage. That being said, he has a bunch of flaws outside of that. His kit scales like shit, because his E is basically a worse Kayn E. Sure, it deals some dmg, but it's not worth the lost utility and mobility. Replace it with something that's more useful in a straight fight, to synergize with his W more. Speaking of which, his Q and W are both fine (Q primarily being insane with Trinity, which is always fun). His ultimate I feel is pretty bad design, because the idea of isolating somebody in a shadow realm, as cool as it sounds, would prob feel really bad to play against, and you always have to consider the other side. What I would prefer is if you mixed the concept with what exists today. I.e, you choose a target, dash to them from a super long range, limiting their sight, slowing and silencing them. That way, it has the intended effect of isolating a single target, without being massively useful on a global scale. It also makes assassinations easier, since the target can't escape nearly as easily.
Thanks for feedback I made some adjustments to scaling, E and ult.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Serious Skin Idea: Sleepover Set
Among listed (illaoi, Garen) Trist firing pillows, Blitz with pillow fists , Trundle, Tryndamere... More like pillow fight skin line (feather particles).
: Character that likes getting hurt
Rioter Comments
: New Champion Idea
There are good concepts for drum based champions on board I remember few they were awesome.
: Death Sworn Ahri concept idea
How about Death Sworn Shyvana, Braum and Rengar😛 I have drawings but don't know how to post them.
TheFgtRat (EUW)
: New Cho'gath "Q" proposition
Or just make it passive on ultimate when he reaches X number of stacks. Allowing him to ignore unit collision and deal percentage of max HP as physical damage while walking over enemy units.
: You don't clarify how the "sisters" work. You say that their distance isn't fixed, but they move together, but that makes no sense mechanic-wise. Would they both move the same way from 700 units apart? Effectively causing 1 sister to derp out and walk into walls? Seems very rushed and not thought out in that regard. Admittedly I have a concept that involves "2 champions", but I explain how the movement works. Effectively tapping R causes the alternate one to move, and there is a chain icon(similar to how Neeko passive works, enabled/disabled) that swaps the alternate one between 2 movement types: Follow primary champion at a fixed position(movement commands make them move together, r moves only the alternate champ); follow champion without a fixed position(only R can cause the alternate to move, movement commands don't move him, unless he gets too far away then he gets dragged). Clarification is important while trying to implement new mechanics. You also don't give any information on ratios, stats, attack range, and many other important things. You say sickles, but not chain sickles, so I am inclined to believe that she is melee like Akali but can use her Q for range like Thresh, but her range is very short on all abilities. I don't see any lane that she would be able to do good in... Though I'd love killing her with Vel'Koz R, and Illaoi would love fighting her as well(or any R reset/piercing R champs). Also how does W work when there are 2 champs in play? do they both teleport?
dash does not go trough walls and yes they're melee you could dash forward with ultimate then sisters would be one next to another.W do teleport them both to same spot. And for the raw status I don't know exact values some say units some say range and that there is difference...
nasu010 (NA)
: ***
explain does it look like some of your concepts because I do not remember seeing anything similar if there is it's total coincidence
Rioter Comments
: How could a yordle possibly wield a bow made by ornn
Everything is possible maybe changes to fits its wielder who knows it's a magic crossbow😛
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: On one hand, the concept of harvesting and storing away jungle plants is quite interesting - and so is the ability to control neutral creatures. On another hand, though, there's really not enough information to make anything of this design. What I could make is that this could be an extremely toxic champion - to both teammates and enemies. I can just imagine a support picking Pan and, for whatever reason, screwing over his own jungler by stealing from his camps and/or delaying him by harvesting plants he could otherwise use for mobility/vision/sustain. I can also imagine the same applying to the enemy jungler, successfully denying him income, buffs and experience. So, in other words, the biggest issue here would be the ult. Sure enough, having a cavalry of carrion birds, buffs and wolves could be a fair trade-off since enemies could just take them out and benefit. The cooldown on this ability, though, is simply... ridiculous. 18 seconds with full CDR? You could pretty much spend the entire early/mid game denying junglers any income/exp at all, not to mention the map presence you would get. Like I said, I kinda like the concept, but what raw stats you provided here suggest Pan could become a real issue, should he ever make it live.
His role is primarily jungler and then support so taking plants is his job imagine you take honeyfuit and throw it in any lane to help or save ally from fight using blast cone... And also respawn time of plants decrease so plants will regenerate even faster. I changed ult cooldown to 60sec.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Misaki, The Weeping Lotus(Champion Concept)
I have just one thing to say...Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi😹
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

blueyedmonkey123

Level 33 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion