KingMufu (EUNE)
: Trollers
All true mate. But no one will listen what you have to say. Especially no one from Rito. Just quit and find some different game
usul1202 (NA)
: Wintrading bans are done at the end of the season. They may do it at the end of the split as those are new, but it's never been an instant thing.
ok .that is new information.But why would they wait that long?
: I wasn't aware there were any chapters beyond the introduction that was, "People saw that Tarzaned did a thing" Much less an expected epilogue.
you think Riot answer on this subject is not needed?
Rioter Comments
: Well, there could be a rule that shut down the spam. People who keep making new threads when there is one already get their post deleted by moderators. Just because people don’t read mega threads it doesn’t mean they should be free to spam. There is a thread, comment there and if you don’t like it just leave... It should just be common sense, so we could have a Board free from spam. Because most of this shit is just a Title and a Sentence that is just to attack someone without any argument.
Oh nooo. People spam treads about popular subject...Oh my, where is this word headed to!!!We are all doomd
: Three of the first six threads are about Tarzaned, can a moderator just make a mega thread and stop this spam?
Oh my god there is 6 threads on one subject .Oh what can man do against such reckless hate,hahahhaha
Kanzler (NA)
: Hi there. I see you've made your own post instead of posting this discussion in the Official Witch Hunt thread. We're trying to keep all the weird streamer stalkers in one thread.
We? who are we? Kids who will defend their idols no matter what?
: And now that Nightblue is banned people complain about Tarzaned ... gimme a break
It is not people fault that those 2 things happened at same time ...
rujitra (NA)
: Just for completeness, this goes for any actions that affect ranked standing, and in addition to the punishment (if it is not a permanent account ban) result in removal of all prior and current ranked rewards.
He earns money from his streams and elo boosting...U think he care about ranked rewards???THis guy deserve ID ban and Riot did nothing about it... Justice and RIot are farm from each other like sky and earth....
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6BdyPJn,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T17:37:19.240+0000) > > It is not my job to investigate anything,but simple logic shows he is 99% win trading on main as well.If you can hit rank 1 without win rate then you would newer need win > trade to boost account.It is just simple logic. > Well if you will claim something then back it up with some evidence, saying "well its logical" isnt an argument. Cant be bothered to provide evidence that hes still wintrading? Dont talk then, cuz you will look like an idiot in that case. (but sadly vast majority of users are just like you and they arent bothered to check your claims) > there is noting sad in people desire that cheater get what he deserve.He is earning money from cheating.He stops others to progress with his cheating...What can do teammates of that lee sin when he win trade with Tarzaned??? Does those players deserve justice??? > There is nothing hateful in simple desire to stupid cheater get what he deserve Then answer me this question: when IWD and T1 made vids 7-10 months ago about wintrading problem in high elo, where were all these people that "desire justice"? Why is that issue brought up NOW, when A STREAMER did it, but when randoms in high elo did it no1 bat a fucking eye? Let's not pretend like players arent biased because streamer is in question cuz we both know thats the case here. And thats not the case for wintrading only. Where the fuck were you when streamers got target inted? Where the fuck were you when streamers got stream sniped? Where the fuck were you to call out Dekar (the guy who made those vids) when he claimed Tarzaned beats his gf? Where the fuck were you when Hashinshin told Riot to kill themselves? And lastly, would you, or any1 here, talk about wintrading if Tarzaned had nothing to do with it? Pls dude stop with the hate boner for fucking streamers, cuz it's obvious af thats the case here.
First, If logic conclusion based on correct informations is not argument for you that is your problem.There is simple question That give you some insight in situation.If someone who is RANK 1 do not win trade to get RANK 1,why does he NEED to win trade to win lower elo game>??? Who would risk win trade and spending money just for fun??? Logical conclusion is that he win trades on his main as well. U can ignore simple logic ,but that is your problem. Second .I watched IWD and he flame all the time and its hard to get him seriously.He and T1 both do most of the stuff just for more viewers .They do it just to be more popular. If you are older then 20 years you would realize what they do is pure business.And none of them had evidence that Dekar represented to us.Voice chat with full gameplay... Third , I do not see what stream snipe,target int have to do with this subject...Does that means that streamers should be protected from justice because they suffer more on certain aspect of game.?Off course not.When you do shity stuff like cheating you deserve punishment regardless who you are. Fourth I do not care about Dekar or Hashinshin...They are both idiots by my standards.But that have nothing to do with Tarzaned cheating...It is different subject.We are talking about something that impact game and all the players -Win trade and cheating ... Why would I give a fuck what did Dekar said to another streamer,or what did Hashinshin said in one of his performed madness things...I do not care about streamer and their personal battles. Problem here is something that impact everyone CHEATING and it does not matter who did it,point is that person deserve punishment!!!
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Do **you** feel like somebody's punishment should be up to somebody who is "100 percent sure" while acknowledging they have "no evidence" and not considering it their job to "investigate anything"? If you had called for Riot to investigate, I doubt many people would have disagreed. I know I wouldn't have. But your insistence that punishment is necessary without having any proof is akin to a witch hunt.
simple logic question answers all dilemas: If he can get rank 1 without trade,why does he need to win trade to win lower elo games>>??? If he is good enough to get rank 1 why does he need win trade to win master elo game??? Think about it. Even with million proofs you will stand on same side defending your favorite streamer...It is not about witch hunt,it is about JUSTICE.And no one needs high moral ground to say Fucking Cheater deserve punishment...I do not have to be judge it is simple logic
: Idk the fact he live streamed getting rank 1 without wintrading? There’s a difference between queueing against the same person repeatedly to win trade and just queueing normally to hit rank 1. It’s no secret he’s a good jungler, sometimes considered the best jungler with how smart he is with pathing and how to play his champs. If you actually watched him instead of jumping on the boards witch-hunt train you’d see that for yourself. The whole wintradingg thing is more recent but season 6 and 7 he was clean, just toxic. IWD is another example of a good player that for some reason wintrades occasionally with people on discord. Wintraders should be punished but it’s dumb to degrade the skill of a player who has peaked above everyone else before they even wintrades. It’s where his ego came to do so anyway.
1ST he does not stream all his games on his main.So he could get a lot of wins when he isn't streaming by win trade.And most probably he is 2.He is good jungler ,but we can't know how good.You do not win trade if you are above others.HE DEGRADED HIS OWN SKILLS WHEN HE DECIDED TO PAY FOR WIN. U do not pay for win if you are above others 3.people do not win trade for fun.They do it for reason.Is he good.Yes he is.is he good as his rank shows,I honestly doubt!!!
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6BdyPJn,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T17:37:19.240+0000) > > It is not my job to investigate anything Then it's also not your job, and frankly not your **place**, to say who deserves which kind of punishment. It's that simple.
: > [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7Efkn21t,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T04:04:55.153+0000) > > it is just desire for justice.When you cheat you need to suffer some serious consequences ! desiring justice is fine, but a majority of the time it's just pure hate and nothing more.
Yeah that is your opinion.But when you cheat you deserve Justice .You can misrepresent it however you want ,but cheating deserve hard punishment!!! People try to climb and do their best ,and then there are those who sells team mates and give free win to enemy who pay him. How would you fell if you were lee teammate in that game ?? Would you be fine with fact that you lost lp because your teammate sell win for money?? The word you locking for is JUSTICE,not HATE
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6BdyPJn,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T00:04:42.062+0000) > > 1. No there is no evidence I agree. But if someone investigate it I am 100 percent sure it would be easy to find prove .You realy think he did win trade on some accounts but he did not do it on his main which is rank 1??Why would he do it on other accounts if he can reach rank 1 without win trade??? Just basic logic and some investigation and we are there. > Then make an investigation first then strat accusing players :P > 2.Everyone who win trade should get ID ban like t1 did for intentionally feed... It is serious matter.Basically you cheat to get rank. That is worst then inting for fun or flame...It is basically worst crime possible related to gameplay. Like I said everyone who do that should get ID ban including Tarzaned And problem with this is that it's harder to detect, even harder than inting. And what if there are people who hate streamers so much that they will try to make it look like they're wintrading them, aka, they will try to frame them for wintrading? Let's say youre making a living off streaming league in high elo and whenever im playing against you I try to lose, while boasting in chat "haHAA cpt.commando1 will pay me in person for couple of wintrades eksdee". Now players report both you and me, and most likely ID ban both of us, since there is no evidence to prove otherwise. Im a random player, so its easy for me to just create a new acc and get to high elo while I could potentially ruin your carrer. And saddest thing is, some people are that hateful and they would be ready to go that far.
It is not my job to investigate anything,but simple logic shows he is 99% win trading on main as well.If you can hit rank 1 without win rate then you would newer need win trade to boost account.It is just simple logic. there is noting sad in people desire that cheater get what he deserve.He is earning money from cheating.He stops others to progress with his cheating...What can do teammates of that lee sin when he win trade with Tarzaned??? Does those players deserve justice??? There is nothing hateful in simple desire to stupid cheater get what he deserve
: He already hit rank 1 without win trading, and he is legitimately good at the game. He’s mostly win trading to boost others or because he can prove he can and not care since he’ll just recover and reach rank 1 on a different account.
who guaranty you he did not win trade when he got rank 1..?? If he can get rank 1 without win trade then it would be easy for him to boost someone without win trade. The truth it is most likely he win trade to get rank 1 to ...99% he win trade to get rank 1
: Damn you guys are bloodthristy
it is just desire for justice.When you cheat you need to suffer some serious consequences !
: Because unlike T1, Tarzaned is actually good at the game
If he is so good why he have need to cheat???Think about it!!!
Kei143 (NA)
: I see a major difference between the action and the severity of T1 and Tarzaned. T1 was actually encouraging his viewers to be toxic and intentionally feed. Tarzaned is not encouraging to win trade. T1's encouragement is easily replicable by everyone, where as even if Tarzaned where to encourage others to win trade, it would still only effect the highest tier players, which is the top 0.2%.
On one hand it is true what you saying...On other hand ,Tarzaned crime is not that small. First of all he gain a lot from his cheating . He got a fame and for sure as end goal a lot of money ... Off course silver player will not win trade but there is more then one way to cheat in game... If they do not punish tarzaned it will send a message any sort of CHEATING does not bring hard punishment with it. There is third party programs,elo boosting ...All those stuff goes under one category CHEATING.If you look from that point of view you will realize it is way more then 0.2% playerbase that can get serious message from Tarzaned case..
Kei143 (NA)
: Cos win trading happens when multiple players agree to it. Meaning Tarzaned is not the only one guilty. For T1's case, Riot aggressively locked the first few new accounts created by T1 since the ID ban by having Rioters spot check for his gamer DNA everyday, but eventually they would let him play. Only when he streams it and someone reports him, he got banned again. Of course this method also runs the risk of banning innocent people that have a similar gamer DNA as T1. Now imagine they have to do that for Tarzaned + 5 other players. That's alot of labour. Granted I don't know how they keep ID bans for XJ9, but chances are XJ9 has given up on making new league accounts.
They let T1 play after he reformed and after a lot of time.They did send some sort of message ... All the labor have a purpose of sending a message.U cant let things go away just like that ,just because it is to much work. In situations like this message need to be sent!!! And that is most important. If you just ban one account for which you have evidence of wintrade, and you do not do ID ban, you are sending a message that this sort of behavior have no serious consequences. And that give green light for people to keep doing it ,just to be little more careful who they choice as a partner... And that is how you help in building toxic cheating environment . That is why it is so important what Riot choice to do in this case.what they choice to do will send message to millions of players
Kei143 (NA)
: Hmm .. I can agree to that, but it really isn't enforceable.
why?They did it with T1...
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6BdyPJn,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-23T19:15:29.753+0000) > > He do it on every account for sure.U think he got rank 1 without win trade. He deserve ID ban ,because what he did is serious crime,and he stream for thousands of people.Riot need to send message there!!! 1. Is there any evidence that can confirm he's doing it on every acc? 2. No he doesnt deserve an ID ban. If every other player didnt get it, why should he?
1. No there is no evidence I agree. But if someone investigate it I am 100 percent sure it would be easy to find prove .You realy think he did win trade on some accounts but he did not do it on his main which is rank 1??Why would he do it on other accounts if he can reach rank 1 without win trade??? Just basic logic and some investigation and we are there. 2.Everyone who win trade should get ID ban like t1 did for intentionally feed... It is serious matter.Basically you cheat to get rank. That is worst then inting for fun or flame...It is basically worst crime possible related to gameplay. Like I said everyone who do that should get ID ban including Tarzaned
Kei143 (NA)
: Well, they also lost all their past achievements (icons and borders) along with their challenger gifts (jacket, back pack, mouse pads etc) revoked.
Id ban is only relevant punishment untill they learn lesson and reform
Zephyrdor (EUNE)
: The indefinite banning of Tarzaned
I totally agree.But term here is ID ban. He deserve ID ban.And yes his crime is worst then T1 crime!!
Kei143 (NA)
: In the past year, players caught win trading got a 30 day ban. But the punishment happened at the end the season when rewards were distributed.
> In the past year, players caught win trading got a 30 day ban. But the punishment happened at the end the season when rewards were distributed. That is why they keep doing it again and again.30 days ban is small punishment for cheating on that level
Midg3t (EUNE)
: He got banned for it tho. On another acc where he did it.
> He got banned for it tho. On another acc where he did it. He do it on every account for sure.U think he got rank 1 without win trade. He deserve ID ban ,because what he did is serious crime,and he stream for thousands of people.Riot need to send message there!!!
: Where did I call your opinion shit? Second, i have never said Tarzaned doesn’t deserve a ban since i barely know his “story”. Third, Riot know already streamers do this and did that, they don’t need a shit load of threads about them. So I think people could stop bandwagon this shit and flood the board with threads about streamers because again Riot already know everything and they will do what is best for them. Then once they communicate what they are gonna do you are free to keep supporting them or not.
Why does peoples post bother you so much??? And sometimes you need to send message to Riot.Even they know they do nothing ,that is why posts are some sort of protest ,some sort of public opinion on the subject... Once again if you do not know story why does post you bother ???U want attention to be focused on you or what?
: Well I don’t even have the time to watch streams... I couldn’t care the less... But let me just tell you that if you think that at Riot they don’t know anything already about all the shit people is posting on this board then there are some problems... And if you think they are gonna ban all the streamers that did something against the ToS there are even more problems. People should just stop bandwagon this already
> [{quoted}](name=Crystalysk,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6BdyPJn,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T07:45:42.407+0000) > U do not have time to watch streams ,but you have time to care what people wrote on Riot forums.I think what you wrote is shit ,and it is very important that someone who play for thousands viewers deserve punishment for what he do>>? It is not that he did "something " against ToS .He cheated .That is serious crime. Tarzaned is 1st place on Na server.But he got there by cheating ,and he earn a lot of money because of his cheating.U can not compare that with some common breaking rules.It is a serious offense. How Riot will react on this subject is very important for the community.It will send message Do not call people's opinion shit, just because you disagree with it...
: i dont hate you i dont agree with pretty much anything you say and i think you have a pretty ignorant idea of how the IFS and RIOT as a whole operate. I also think you thrive on attention, negative or positive and I think that you intentionally dont read/choose to ignore when people bother to give you actual answers (like Periscope) and then apply unrealistic standards, like expecting people to spectate you playing as if that will somehow prove your anecdotal nonsense, all to give you more attention. I also think that attitudes such as yours have no place on the boards as you provide nothing but misinformation even when corrected. but no, I dont hate you
You can agree or disagree with my standards.But when you fallow every comment I wrote and then wrote something insulting,that is more then disagreement...I think that you are ignorant ,but I do not fallow every comment you wrote just to show my disagreement .I did not ask you to spectate anything ,I suggested that as un argument in my conversation with someone else... So it would be nice if you stop fallow me everywhere just because of your personal bias ... Although we disagree there is no need for further conflicts .I have no desire to battle with you on every comment . ..Not because I am scared,yet because it is meaningless .
Rioter Comments
: What to do after consecutive losses when you try your very best?
Just play for fun.This game is not designed for people who want to give their best .It is designed for trolls and casual players to have fun ,and some top tier to earn money from it...Giveing your best is just frustrating and not worth,unless you earn money from it...
: i promise you, no one here cares enough about your nonsense to _spectate_ you playing the game just to see if you happen to get trolled
Why you hate me so much? I cant remember that we had any conversation before?? Do you have second account that and got insulted by some of my statements???What is the reason for this ?
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9thRU0F2,comment-id=000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T03:30:49.321+0000) > > Definition of trolling is simple- someone who plays in the way that it is obvious he does not want his team to win...Better to say he plays in enemy favor . That's the most common definition, and while I agree with you there unfortunately what I stated is how some people define trolling, and because people report for things that aren't actually trolling it makes catching actual trolls more difficult than it should be. > That's not true and you know it. There are plenty of examples of trolls being banned in PB alone. It's just that most people who are banned for trolling usually already know why they were punished and what they did wrong and thus have no reason to try to contest it publicly. > > > I think what you say is not true.Most of the trolls go under radar,because there is no human behind report review unless someone send ticket to riot support. And system(program) can not detect trolling .It is hard even for humans ,so its ridiculous to think program can detect trolls..And I can bet 90% of in game reports are handled by program Yes most troll cases tend to be handled manually, but I think another reason they aren't banned as often as they should is again because there are people out there who will falsely report people for trolling even when the person in question isn't trolling. > I like when you guys say "Riot is not perfect". That is not a problem.They are FAR FROM GOOD.Not far from PERFECT,they are far From GOOD...I cant remember some I have ever seen some Rioter talks about banning system and how they need improvements...newer heard about that ... Strange because I commonly see people say that the system needs improvements and have even some decent suggestions from time to time on how it could be improved. Let me ask you though: Is the reason you think Riot isn't good because they don't ban trolls as reliably as they should or is it because they actually hold people accountable for their behavior, or is it something else entirely? > Yes it’s just a few examples, but it proves that they do get punished. > So you guys finally found couple examples of people who get punished for trolling .Nice.What about I show you millions of those who did not?? U and I both know that is true.. You claimed that Riot doesn't ban trolls. I provided some examples that prove otherwise. It may not be as many as you or I would like but the fact remains that they do still get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9thRU0F2,comment-id=0001000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T04:21:06.857+0000) > > That's the most common definition, and while I agree with you there unfortunately what I stated is how some people define trolling, and because people report for things that aren't actually trolling it makes catching actual trolls more difficult than it should be. It is always good to shift blame to customers,players...Because it is newer Riot fault for some flaw that exist in game.It is always result of players behavior and bad circumstances...I love the logic that you guys use. Totally objective observing... >Strange because I commonly see people say that the system needs improvements and have even some decent suggestions from time to time on how it could be improved. Let me ask you though: Is the reason you think Riot isn't good because they don't ban trolls as reliably as they should or is it because they actually hold people accountable for their behavior, or is it something else entirely? > It is not my job to find you or Riot company solution for some flaws that game have.So I do not have to give you any suggestion. But I give you 1 thing that they should do.They should make public apology for incapability to deal with trolls .After apology to customers, THEY should ask for suggestions.And then they may hear some good suggests .That is how they would gain respect.Not by hiding or pretending like problem is smaller then it is... And one more time It is not on me as customer to resolve problems of products .The ressponsability is on fucking COMPANY. >You claimed that Riot doesn't ban trolls. I provided some examples that prove otherwise. It may not be as many as you or I would like but the fact remains that they do still get banned > Not true.I newer claimed Riot newer ban trolls.I do claim they ban 1 of 100.The number that they ban is insignificant when you compare with with number of trolls in this game...And you can now again use good old "there is not as much trolls as people think",but I dare you to come with me and spectate couple of my games
: Nobody, **nobody** is jealous of internet celebrities who make asses of themselves and make games less enjoyable for others by being verbally abusive, intentionally feeding, wintrading, whatever. They're not special.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6BdyPJn,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2019-06-23T01:25:43.706+0000) > > Nobody, **nobody** is jealous of internet celebrities who make asses of themselves and make games less enjoyable for others by being verbally abusive, intentionally feeding, wintrading, whatever. They're not special. this is the first time I agree with you on some subject...
: Tarzaned was caught win trading
Off course he deserve ban ... it does not matter who you are,and how successful you are u need to pay the price for your doings.And win trade is not "small mistake"...He litteraly pay the money to win games ,because on long terms he earn more money from it...it is injustice towards those who play fair .it is a big test for Riot how they will deal with this thing.And based on my experience they will put this under carpet...
: People are just jealous at this point because streamers have success... It's funny though, a few days ago i was called stalker and toxic and downvoted like i'm evil because i asked why a guy wasn't banned for saying a zero tolerance word... Now everyone upvoting and looking for clips to get streamers banned, so much hypocrisy on this board...
> [{quoted}](name=Crystalysk,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6BdyPJn,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-23T00:10:04.943+0000) > > People are just jelous at this point because streamers have success... yeah right. People are jealous...That is nice excuse to defend some of your idols even when they do shit like win trade...They do not deserve punishment .Because they are seccesful they need to be protected.... oh...what un unbeatable logic !!!
: can we just stop with the streamer witchhunts for like, 2 seconds?
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6BdyPJn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T23:20:20.257+0000) > > can we just stop with the streamer witchhunts for like, 2 seconds? why? if they do shit like that does they do not deserve fucking punishment??Why are they protected ???
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7jzMQyfk,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T03:01:12.504+0000) > > what does that even mean? dude you're nuts It means you have personal bias against me.So you search every of my comments,and then search for someone who is against me to ally with him..It means you are fucking pussy
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9thRU0F2,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-06-21T23:45:43.815+0000) > > I admire how anyone with some rank here hide the truth with their 'fantastic interpretations ' > "Just because someone admits to trolling in chat doesn't mean they are actually doing it"-- it does in 99 percent Depends on your definition of trolling, as some people consider trolling to be people not giving them their way or playing a particular way they don't like, such as playing Malzahar Jungle or not giving them and only them jungle buffs for example. > "If you can't handle losing due to things out of your control, you're going to take issue with every multiplayer game in existence" -- yeah, good old excuse for Riot incapability to ban trolls That's not true and you know it. There are plenty of examples of trolls being banned in PB alone. It's just that most people who are banned for trolling usually already know why they were punished and what they did wrong and thus have no reason to try to contest it publicly. That aside that particular statement you highlighted isn't entirely inaccurate. If one can't handle other people on their team messing up for any reason at all whatsoever then it stands to reason that multiplayer games are just not for them. > U guys have perfect excuses for Riot side and 0 understanding for players who want to play serious game... No ones saying Riot is perfect-in fact most of the regulars who defend Riots behavioral systems acknowledge that it's detection systems for non-chat related offenses need serious improvements. That said, I fail to see how trying to get people to understand that acting up the moment things get tough and/or when they don't get their way is not acceptable behavior means they only want to play "non-serious games". I feel that's just a poor attempt at discrediting the argument. _____ Here are some examples of gameplay trolls being banned. Yes it’s just a few examples, but it proves that they do get punished. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E4LnThmW-most-ridiculous-chat-restriction-i-have-ever-seen-in-my-life?comment=0011 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KHAL90oW-stuck-at-honor-zero?comment=0003 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3jEVVlsY-permanently-banned-with-ingame-log?comment=003e https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?show=rundown https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GrmPK5yP-intentional-feeding-but-i-didnt-feed?comment=0006 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/MKBQUoKd-banned-for-intentionally-feeding https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KTq4tjIF-i-dont-get-it-how-riot-bans-a-player-because-another-kid-draven-decides-to-take-all-the-kills https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xW5z7auF-proof-that-riot-employees-ban-without-providing-clear-evidencecertainty-of-an-infraction https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RAfb0McT-got-banned-for-intentional-feeding-for-a-game-with-02-death https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5bqNJurI-banned-for-a-bad-game
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9thRU0F2,comment-id=00010000000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T02:07:27.632+0000) > > Depends on your definition of trolling, as some people consider trolling to be people not giving them their way or playing a particular way they don't like, such as playing Malzahar Jungle or not giving them and only them jungle buffs for example. Definition of trolling is simple- someone who plays in the way that it is obvious he does not want his team to win...Better to say he plays in enemy favor . > That's not true and you know it. There are plenty of examples of trolls being banned in PB alone. It's just that most people who are banned for trolling usually already know why they were punished and what they did wrong and thus have no reason to try to contest it publicly. I think what you say is not true.Most of the trolls go under radar,because there is no human behind report review unless someone send ticket to riot support. And system(program) can not detect trolling .It is hard even for humans ,so its ridiculous to think program can detect trolls..And I can bet 90% of in game reports are handled by program > No ones saying Riot is perfect-in fact most of the regulars who defend Riots behavioral systems acknowledge that it's detection systems for non-chat related offenses need serious improvements. > I like when you guys say "Riot is not perfect". That is not a problem.They are FAR FROM GOOD.Not far from PERFECT,they are far From GOOD...I cant remember some I have ever seen some Rioter talks about banning system and how they need improvements...newer heard about that ... > Here are some examples of gameplay trolls being banned.> Yes it’s just a few examples, but it proves that they do get punished. So you guys finally found couple examples of people who get punished for trolling .Nice.What about I show you millions of those who did not?? U and I both know that is true..
Hotarµ (NA)
: >Maybe rules aren't bad,but Riot incapability to implement them is obvious. They cant detect most of the trolls and intentionall feeders,but they program can detect when you flame... That is just one example how rules means nothing when you cant implement them... Yeah, they can detect toxicity consistently and with ease because it's usually _always_ a clear cut case. If someone types out a flagged word it's easy to match that to the word in your database and come up with a match, it's not like Riot is purposefully prioritizing flagging toxicity over intentional feeders, the automated system does it because it's the easiest thing it can do. Do you know why some gameplay related offenses go unpunished? Because in 90% of cases the person's intention isn't always clear. Let's say you have a Master Yi jungle, he finished 8/15/15. Decent kill participation, moderate ward score, 2nd highest CS on your team, and got 3/5 dragons. - Is that person a troll? Are you _sure_? If so, how do you design an automated system to go through hundreds of millions of games and detect trolls without fail? - Is that person intentionally feeding? They had two deaths that seemed sketchy... but it might have just been a poor engage. - What if they just genuinely played poorly? So you decide to make a decision. - Uh oh, you punished that player and it turns out they were just having a bad game, now they're not going to continue playing or spending money, they're also going to badmouth League so none of their friends try it. #or - You go based off of the statistical evidence and let the player go. Now you have 4 people complaining about them getting an inter in their games and next thing you know _they_ int out of frustration or AFK out of anger, they spread the word that Riot doesn't punish players for intentionally feeding and now 20 other people start doing it because why not? _________ Now obviously this is a bit of an extremist view of things, but it _does_ happen more than you'd expect and my point is that it's not as easy as just flipping a switch. If there was an end-all solution to trolls, Riot would have implemented it by now. Also, even though everyone on the Boards will disagree and probably downvote me for saying this, intentional feeders, AFKers, and trolls _do_ get punished. Just because it doesn't happen as often as you like isn't indicative of Riot giving them a pass. >And That is my friend one of the reasons why Riot community is so toxic The OP said _Riot_ is the _cause_ of toxicity. Which is false, ignorant, and frankly childish to claim.
I agree that it is hard to detect trolls .And automatic system cant do humans job.That is perfect example.So what now?? Riot cant detect trolls ,so who should we blame???We should not blame Riot ,because it is impossible for them to detect and ban most of the trolls ...What should we do?Role over and keep playing and pretend everything is fine... They cant even admit simple fact :" it is to hard for us to detect all trolls ,so we apologize to playerbase and those who suffer because of it,and if you have some solutions please share it with us.We want to work on this problem together" That statement would make things much better.Because in that case we would know that this is the company that respect their customers and admit their mistakes...And that is one way how you build good relationship and help in battle of toxicity. Instead they put this problem and problems similar to this under carpet and ignore them. That why Riot is full off shit ,and they cant admit their mistakes.They treat customers and even their workers(monte cristo is one example) like trash...That is why they will suffer in the long run
: > [{quoted}](name=zbot252,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2kzo6li8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T23:51:33.234+0000) > > Thanks for the feedback! I did receive a ban before but it was a very long time ago and like I said I didn't receive another punishment for a very long time. I did submit a ticket to Riot games to get some insight. Thanks again! Any time! Best of luck -- at the very least they should be able to tell you why this particular punishment became a permanent ban, and if you haven't had a 14-day recently there's always a chance that it was escalated too high.
he probably had 14 days ban...its over for him...
Hotarµ (NA)
: >it has literally nothing to do with the game league of legends but with the community, just look at any other game like counterstrike where you cant be banned for bad mouthing but you can get banned if you hack or intentionally troll. Not really sure how that correlates, but alright. I suppose it doesn't really matter where we are be it below "The Game" or "Community" because we fit in either section decently well. >Because riot as a company has shaped the community to the toxic sludge it is today Uh, no. At what point do the players take responsibility for their actions? How did _Riot_ make us into "toxic sludge"? The rules aren't that bad, they're not overly strict, and they _curb_ toxicity, not breed it.
> At what point do the players take responsibility for their actions? How did _Riot_ make us into "toxic sludge"? The rules aren't that bad, they're not overly strict, and they _curb_ toxicity, not breed it. Maybe rules aren't bad,but Riot incapability to implement them is obvious. They cant detect most of the trolls and intentionall feeders,but they program can detect when you flame... That is just one example how rules means nothing when you cant implement them... And That is my friend one of the reasons why Riot community is so toxic
Hotarµ (NA)
: > I keep complain because I’m am sick of losing game because of things I cannot control. Riot can do something about this but they choose not to. No, actually, AeroWaffle is right. Just because someone "admits" to trolling in chat doesn't mean they're actually doing it. I know it sounds weird but some people will type that in a joking manner while performing just fine, other people will say it just to get under your skin. In either case you can't just punish someone for saying that because there's more to the story than them just typing "I'm trolling." Side note: If you can't handle losing due to things out of your control, you're going to take issue with every multiplayer game in existence. You're _going_ to have bad teammates, lag, unfortunate circumstances, the whole nine yards. If you want an enjoyable experience 100% of the time, swap to a single player game. It sucks to say but it's just a sad truth of online gaming. ________ Also, obligatory mention, if you keep spamming the same post over and over again they'll start to be removed and your account might be restricted. Don't disregard the rules, report the players to the best of your ability and move on.
I admire how anyone with some rank here hide the truth with their 'fantastic interpretations ' "Just because someone admits to trolling in chat doesn't mean they are actually doing it"-- it does in 99 percent "If you can't handle losing due to things out of your control, you're going to take issue with every multiplayer game in existence" -- yeah, good old excuse for Riot incapability to ban trolls U guys have perfect excuses for Riot side and 0 understanding for players who want to play serious game...
: > [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EtXQhs5J,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-27T18:19:49.242+0000) > > The lock-out to force a 1 on 1 chat with support seems odd, but better than the current 14 day ban followed by talking to support to get it lifted a few days later. Ya, something that gets lost in these discussions is that our manual audits uncover a lot of other kinds of behavior that we either don't want in the game, or that we want a player to contact us in the event that something is wrong with their account. For example, maybe the account was pretty normal behavior wise but all of a sudden went balls to the wall toxic because someone else snuck on and played games. By locking the account, support can sift through these cases and do an appropriate action. In rare cases like the one this post is designed for (with unusual meta picks), we'll unlock the account. In cases like a compromised account we'll do an account recovery. In cases where the lock is deserved due to intentional trolling it will be turned into a 14 day ban.
Oh man.This is crazy.U need to ban half of league community at this point..Your game rushes like a tower of cards.Instead to make real changes on Player Behavior sector u make new game modes which will be popular 1 month and wee will newer see it again. U are upgrading Death recap ,but you can't define TROLL. Pathetic
BoomXyros (EUNE)
: Nightblue3 got banned
Riot game...Best joke ever
Eedat (NA)
: Dude has zero chill. Goes from a stern talking to directly to genocidal maniac purging all the infidels. Someone's gotta sit him down and tell him there are a whole lot of steps between the two that he could try first
> Dude has zero chill. Goes from a stern talking to directly to genocidal maniac purging all the infidels. Someone's gotta sit him down and tell him there are a whole lot of steps between the two that he could try first good thing you are there ...I love arrogance...so common and so stupid ... "purging all the infidels" ...Is that what i wrote...??? So sad..So low..
: When someone acts the way this guy did he shouldn’t be treated with kindness and respect. He deserved to be treated harshly because what he did wasn’t okay. Even if he’s sorry, it doesn’t take back what he said. What he needs to do is move forward by growing and getting help so he doesn’t ever act this way again. By treating him with kindness you are telling him that it’s okay to act the way he did. If he doesn’t want to be treated harshly in the future then he needs to not act the way he did ever again. For now though, based off what he did when OP made the post, he shall not receive any remorse for an action this extreme.
> By treating him with kindness you are telling him that it’s okay to act the way he did. > > If he doesn’t want to be treated harshly in the future then he needs to not act the way he did ever again. For now though, based off what he did when OP made the post, he shall not receive any remorse for an action this extreme. I partly agree with your opinion... It rely depends from person to person...Some people do deserve remorse if he show remorse for his actions...U must have deeper insight in peoples behavior to judge them. Sometimes they do need harsh punishement when they do not show remorse.But if they do show real remorse harsh punishment is not good...Forgiveness is sometimes good thing... unfortunatelly wee are all easy to judge others and wee always find good excuse for ourselves///
: Why are you asking this question? Do you plan on misbehaving again?
> > Why are you asking this question? Do you plan on misbehaving again? does anyone Plan this stuff intentionally ???
Eedat (NA)
: > “Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please” (Isaiah 46:9-10) > “Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord” (Psalm 139:4) > “O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways” (Psalm 139:1-3) > “My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." (Psalm 139:15-16) > “He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit” (Psalm 147:4-5) > “And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the Lord searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought." (1 Chronicles 28:9) > “Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who has perfect knowledge?” (Job 37:16) > “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account” (Hebrews 4:13) > “Whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything” (1 John 3:20) No it's very, VERY clear that he understood 100% perfectly what was going to happen. Really zero room for interpretation there.
Ok.I need time to do some research on the subject > No it's very, VERY clear that he understood 100% perfectly what was going to happen. Really zero room for interpretation there. u can not say this ... It is like you take couple statements out of context and then say "really zero room for interpretations there"...There is a plenty room for serious analyze of any of those biblical verses.I just need couple days to do some research...
Eedat (NA)
: Didn't the dude literally create us? This dude created us and intentionally gave us temptation and disobedience then got mad when we were tempted and disobedient? Wtf kind of logic is that? Isn't he omniscient and already knew what was gonna happen? Let's get this straight. He created us flawed so he could punish us for a test he already knew we were gonna fail because he went out of his way to intentionally design us to fail the test? Sheesh this guy is a real prick.
First ,even if you do not agree with existence of god it is very disrespectful to use words as dude,so this will probably be my last answer on this subject,because of lack of respect that you have. Second,things does look confusing if you can not understand concept of "free will". And no ,he did not know what humans will decide. It is hard to understand what "free will " is ...IT is hard to understand many things but that ,doesn't mean there is no logic behind ... We are not robots and there is no fate that is predicted to us. We all have "free will'
Show more

captaincomando1

Level 142 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion