Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Basically I play Soraka. Read this.
I have like 260 games in season 7 with soraka, spammed her only to diamond 2, then retard games hit and I couldn't win anymore, went back to d5. I got burnt out on her, cuz like you said, if you're not hard winning lane, you're not winning at all. Can't tell you how many times I got autofilled adcs and the game was over in champ select. And it's true, the damage is so fucking high that sometimes I can't even save people with that little delay on her ult, because everyone dies so fuckin' fast. I think that pre-rework soraka would be amazing right now, I could go solo lane with her and feel like a beast. Not a 1.1 sec cd heal bot.
Rioter Comments
: Riven is really bad right now. Know many OTPs who enjoy the game when their waifu is in a bad spot?
> [{quoted}](name=Sailor Mint,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=egLc5gUB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-21T19:16:10.262+0000) > > Riven is really bad right now. Know many OTPs who enjoy the game when their waifu is in a bad spot? "really bad spot" btw https://i.imgur.com/Tomgbq3.png
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I reached D2 before preseason, and as soon as preseason went live, I dropped to D5. Why? Because my 2 mains {{champion:91}} {{champion:62}} were completely thrown out of meta. You can clearly see on op.gg Talon's win ratio dropped MASSIVELY to reach #49 in toplane, and around 25-30 in midlane, knowing that he used to be in top 5 win ratios in both lanes. Wukong on the other hand has always been in a shitty spot, and preseason proved that you dont need more dmg to kill someone, you need to be a Tank +ADC with a shield slave support or another Tank support like {{champion:12}} {{champion:89}} who can take almost no dmg but still destroy your HP bar. To be honest, I'll be patient about this season, I'm P2 now, I'll be queuing for flex to test a lot of playstyles with both {{champion:91}} and{{champion:62}} which might be able to carry me above D3, or wait till they Rework/adjust Wukong.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud Walker,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oojxNNEk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-20T20:09:17.602+0000) > > I reached D2 before preseason, and as soon as preseason went live, I dropped to D5. Why? Because my 2 mains {{champion:91}} {{champion:62}} were completely thrown out of meta. > > You can clearly see on op.gg Talon's win ratio dropped MASSIVELY to reach #49 in toplane, and around 25-30 in midlane, knowing that he used to be in top 5 win ratios in both lanes. > > Wukong on the other hand has always been in a shitty spot, and preseason proved that you dont need more dmg to kill someone, you need to be a Tank +ADC with a shield slave support or another Tank support like {{champion:12}} {{champion:89}} who can take almost no dmg but still destroy your HP bar. > > To be honest, I'll be patient about this season, I'm P2 now, I'll be queuing for flex to test a lot of playstyles with both {{champion:91}} and{{champion:62}} which might be able to carry me above D3, or wait till they Rework/adjust Wukong. wukong is still my highest mastery 400k, even though I didnt play him in a long time. He's just bad if you're not playing normals. Did you play him mid or top ?
Rioter Comments
iiCrispi (NA)
: So Where did you end up in Season 8
was d5 last season, got plat 2 this time... and I lost 1 game cuz of client error and couldn't get in the game. lil bit rage.
Rioter Comments
xelaker (NA)
: to be fair udyr has had some pretty gross points in his life too. There was a long stretch where every game had an udyr backdooring everything and getting away at the speed of light
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5rWdP88B,comment-id=00070001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-19T16:22:52.422+0000) > > to be fair udyr has had some pretty gross points in his life too. There was a long stretch where every game had an udyr backdooring everything and getting away at the speed of light he always got nerfed pretty soon. except when it was feral flare, then everybody could build it and be broken.
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Just saying, Udyr is actually even more "just right clicking" than almost every marksman in existence. xD
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5rWdP88B,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2018-01-19T12:35:33.133+0000) > > Just saying, Udyr is actually even more "just right clicking" than almost every marksman in existence. xD I agree, but he's melee. do you know through how much cc and kiting I have to go through to even do dmg ? They just right click from range with crits. I have to build trinity which is 3700g to do dmg, or titanic that's 3500g, they just build cheap items 2600gx2 and IE just cost more but not that much anymore.
TylerBrah (EUW)
: Are you seriously moaning about braindead right click champions as a Vlad player?
> [{quoted}](name=TylerBrah,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5rWdP88B,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-01-19T09:54:19.080+0000) > > Are you seriously moaning about braindead right click champions as a Vlad player? I literally have 1 vlad game. other 30 games is udyr. but yeah vlad main boys, 1 game in ranked as vlad. w/e makes your point bruh.
: Orange essence is a fucking joke.
if you have 30 skin shards, why not reroll them ? you can get 10 free skins. I literally got spirit guard udyr with 3 rerolls. lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Considering he had 55% before, dropping to 53% is something. Most of the damage during ultimate is dealt the Voidlings attacking you, later in the game people who you ult usually get focused by your team so the 30% less AP ratio it's not that impactful.
> [{quoted}](name=Cinquino Show,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YXOZcTju,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-17T01:20:37.389+0000) > > Considering he had 55% before, dropping to 53% is something. > Most of the damage during ultimate is dealt the Voidlings attacking you, later in the game people who you ult usually get focused by your team so the 30% less AP ratio it's not that impactful. exactly, what difference does it make if I build qss or not, if he just flash R someone and wins a teamfight. so stupid to have a 2.5 POINT AND CLICK cc. just gut him or something
Rioter Comments
bbQsauçe (EUW)
: BabyRage I got assassinated by an assassin in one of his biggest powerspikes BabyRage I didn't build any defensive items, but i DEMAND to survive an assassin's full combo at lv6 BabyRage This game is less fun every day because of people like you
> [{quoted}](name=bbQ s,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyGAKzVu,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2018-01-16T16:50:48.798+0000) > > BabyRage I got assassinated by an assassin in one of his biggest powerspikes BabyRage I didn't build any defensive items, but i DEMAND to survive an assassin's full combo at lv6 BabyRage > > This game is less fun every day because of people like you Where did I rage ? I just don't think I should instantly die at lvl 6. At least I should get poked a bit, but I was full hp. And 1000g item is one of his biggest powerspikes ? Nahh, the game is less fun because of sarcastic jerks like you.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Also as a Wukong one trick, i'd like to add that he loses at any lane against someone who is any bit tanky. In Diamond+ it's almost impossible to win lane because of his terrible match ups and very few good match ups. I did not really have a problem with him in season 7(because of the runes) but ever since preseason, I could just not get him to work (in ranked, normals do not compare). Maybe it's because of lack of sustain, but hardly will I ever find myself out trading a tank. Am I the only one who see's Wukong as weak right now?
> [{quoted}](name=Banana Chief,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vKMyVax6,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-01-15T18:24:35.737+0000) > > Also as a Wukong one trick, i'd like to add that he loses at any lane against someone who is any bit tanky. In Diamond+ it's almost impossible to win lane because of his terrible match ups and very few good match ups. I did not really have a problem with him in season 7(because of the runes) but ever since preseason, I could just not get him to work (in ranked, normals do not compare). Maybe it's because of lack of sustain, but hardly will I ever find myself out trading a tank. Am I the only one who see's Wukong as weak right now? bruh, I have 400k mastery on wukong and the last time I really mained him was like s5-s6. he loses every single tank match up in top lane, and even if you don't, they'll build tank and be more useful than you. you can play him mid for some cheese pick, but if anyone picks a long rage mage or you get ganked few times, you just cost your team the game. I hate playing him in the jungle, you get invaded by anyone and it's so hard to get ahead since no cc before lvl 6 and even then it's a big cooldown for a jungler. I wish he gets a full VGU, but since he hasn't been touched for 4 years and no rioter said anything about him, he's gonna be the same for a while, which is sad, since he's my first champ I mained and can't play him anymore.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TehNACHO (NA)
: What? But this is the Gameplay board. Why learn how to capitalize on the weaknesses of the champions I hate when I can whine and scream in public to nerf them instead?
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JhLGEJb4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T02:54:27.712+0000) > > What? But this is the Gameplay board. Why learn how to capitalize on the weaknesses of the champions I hate when I can whine and scream in public to nerf them instead? I hate answers like you and people that try to be intellectually superior and contribute nothing else. Like stfu. Of course you can learn to play against champs, but obviously they are ban worthy for a reason, because most of the time they get fed out of their mind since you're not PLAYING IN ALL 5 ROLES AT THE SAME TIME. Btw, good for you to talk shit about the boards, you know the platform you're on and actively visiting, seems legit. You're so cool man and edgy.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why can't you give Wukong the Ekko and Jinx treatment?
I have 400k mastery on wukong, but I haven't played him in a while. Why would I ? Top lane he gets fucked in the ass by almost everyone. Even if you win vs. tanks, they just build tank, cc you in teamfights and you're useless. In the jungle he gets 1v1ed by a red buff and is open invitation for invades. You can play him mid lane, but that's just a cheese pick, and you get harassed by anyone just for trying to take cs. If you check his history, wukong wasn't TOUCHED since season 4. LOL we're going into season 8. He wasn't touched for literally 4 years.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Soraka is a good example of what Riot can do to niche picks
True, people were complaining about Soraka heals when she had a 10-25 second cooldown on it... ROFL Enjoy the heals now with 1.1 sec cd and riot turned her into a healing bot past laning phase. Q does nothing past laning phase, whereas before you could play her any way you like.
Rioter Comments
: I think starting the new year away from a typical party setting is actually a wonderful way to do it. You can take this time to reflect on your previous year and what your hopes and goals for 2018 will be. If you can muster the strength and motivation to draw yourself a bath, you can try to enjoy the comfort (and healing properties) a bath can offer you. You can marathon a bunch of movies or tv shows that no one quite enjoys as much as you do, or finally read that book you keep telling yourself you're gonna read. You can order food for delivery and really splurge and just treat yourself to all the delicious foods brought right to your door. You can catch up on or take advantage of a nice long sleep. I hope you're taking medicine and that you stay hydrated. Being sick is never fun, but especially on a day we've psyched ourselves into thinking has to be a celebration. Take care of yourself. And at the very least, there is always League!
> [{quoted}](name=Psychicgammarays,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=55xoG5Tz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-31T18:35:16.599+0000) > > I think starting the new year away from a typical party setting is actually a wonderful way to do it. > > You can take this time to reflect on your previous year and what your hopes and goals for 2018 will be. > > If you can muster the strength and motivation to draw yourself a bath, you can try to enjoy the comfort (and healing properties) a bath can offer you. > > You can marathon a bunch of movies or tv shows that no one quite enjoys as much as you do, or finally read that book you keep telling yourself you're gonna read. > > You can order food for delivery and really splurge and just treat yourself to all the delicious foods brought right to your door. > > You can catch up on or take advantage of a nice long sleep. > > > I hope you're taking medicine and that you stay hydrated. Being sick is never fun, but especially on a day we've psyched ourselves into thinking has to be a celebration. Take care of yourself. > > And at the very least, there is always League! Wonderful answer man. I cuddled up in a blanket and Im watching harry potter on tv. Apart from the throat pain, its pretty cool. I agree too that you dont need to have a wild party for new years just cuz its new years to have fun. Taking a "me time" can be amazing too.
Rioter Comments
: Late game Lee Sin
i dont play lee, but I know gripex is a fucking genius at him, watch his compilations and you'll see what he does in late game. Insane Q-WARD JUMP-FLASH KICKS into his team to win the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I LOVE RIOT MATCH MAKING!!!!!!!!
Don't worry bro, riot will ignore this problem for years. Better buy a skin and shut up. hehe xd I was d2 then dropped to d5 because every game was stacked against me. Matchmaking is amazing bruh. hehehehheheh
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "Wukong is fine"
Anyone who thinks Wukong is good or even OP, you're low elo. I'm sorry but, you literally cannot play Wukong in d5+. Playing him top is worthless, you literally get outscaled and countered by any tank or juggernaut. Mid lane he can be a cheese pick, but play malza/ori/syndra and shit like that, you lose by default. In the jungle he gets 1v1ed by a red buff and he's an invitation for invades.
: Honestly, I have no idea what I am supposed to do
that's exactly what I said lol "Idk what Im supposed to do". Im in d5 but its the same shit. You win - you had a good team, you lose - you had a garbage 0/20 bot lane.
Troxic (NA)
: Trying to climb in league is still the most awful thing ever
> [{quoted}](name=Troxic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KZlB8jbt,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-16T04:14:48.262+0000) > This is why I hope an EMP blast from a solar flare knocks out the entire fucking power grid--so west can collapse into the fucking stone age and the silver lining to the mass suffering is knowing that these fucking nerds are probably suffering horribly as society collapses and humans turn on themselves. FUCK THEM. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

d5 is my legacy

Level 57 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion