: > [{quoted}](name=enejlah e4000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4dRMZK0a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-05T14:32:49.093+0000) > > I don't think enemies are able to punish you for your mistakes that much in silver but I can definitely agree with teammates having an enourmous impact on the game, if not with gameplay, they can also tilt you enough to play more poorly. > > If you're tilted from the game, I definitely advise you to step back from it for a month or two. This season, I'd say even in Silver they are, but it'll be mostly around dragon pit, which tbh is enough. Crafty duos will also smash Junglers pretty hard even in Silver. So they may not specifically move to punish mistakes as much, but they'll still punish them.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4dRMZK0a,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-05T19:59:45.385+0000) > > This season, I'd say even in Silver they are, but it'll be mostly around dragon pit, which tbh is enough. Crafty duos will also smash Junglers pretty hard even in Silver. So they may not specifically move to punish mistakes as much, but they'll still punish them. I suppose, yeah. And it doesn't have to be premades, they can be two random teammates who randomly came up with a plan like this. But they are rarer in Silver and that is the point I am trying to make.
2gudaiya (NA)
: season 5 was the worst season of all time (reasons inside)
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oX1xZkwf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-05T15:25:57.248+0000) > > season 5 was the worst season of all time (reasons inside) Heh what makes you think I'd click on that?
: The mock bait thread game
20 guys whose doctors failed plastic surgery on them
Ehhhh (EUW)
: If you go into the ranked section on your profile and set it to top solo/duo players, you can see who exactly is in master/grandmaster/challenger. It works in a timer, so after 24 hours, if there was 1900 players in master, the 1901 wouldnt be in there, since he is lower than the 1900th
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oJotFOPp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-05T14:33:20.631+0000) > > If you go into the ranked section on your profile and set it to top solo/duo players, you can see who exactly is in master/grandmaster/challenger. > > It works in a timer, so after 24 hours, if there was 1900 players in master, the 1901 wouldnt be in there, since he is lower than the 1900th Oh, so the 1901st would get demoted back to Diamond 1? Seems reasonable. Also thank you for letting me know that I can check players in master/grandmaster, I only thought that checking Challenger players is possible.
: I hate the jungle changes so badly that I want to quit.
I don't think enemies are able to punish you for your mistakes that much in silver but I can definitely agree with teammates having an enourmous impact on the game, if not with gameplay, they can also tilt you enough to play more poorly. If you're tilted from the game, I definitely advise you to step back from it for a month or two.
: Another ban [Permaban]
If it says that you're among 0.006% most toxic players (less players that there are in challenger), League system probably had a good reason to ban you.
Rioter Comments
: Can I please have a Riot Employee come justify the difference between my name and Evelynn?
USAstar (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=USAstar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ZTFKmGT,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-14T05:11:38.594+0000) > > I JUST CANT FIND ANYTHING GOOD DONE BY RITO NOW Bring back season 5
: play {{champion:427}} , i have NEVER seen a tilted ivern player with quotes on. Just listening to him, makes you utterly chill YAHOOOOO
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zwRtXy8V,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-14T04:06:56.143+0000) > > play {{champion:427}} , i have NEVER seen a tilted ivern player with quotes on. > Just listening to him, makes you utterly chill > YAHOOOOO But ivern has a biggest afk rate, i think it's around 8-10%.
: Being a noob
/mute all Players are really offensive in this game. Especially in euw (as from my experiences). Unless you carry they're gonna flame you. And trust me, you can't get banned feom being bad. I once was 1/19 on sona and i once was 1/16 on nidalee, both in soloQ, ranked (around gold elo). I didn't intentionally feed in any of them and i did not get banned. Fun fact, i won both of those two games.
Horızen (NA)
: What's with the language filters in this game!?
I'm from Slovenia and literally every fourth word gets censored so it's so hard to communicate. And about most of those words i didn't even know they are or lead to a bad/offensive meaning in english
radetari (EUNE)
: WHAT IS THIS GAME ANYMORE?
: Is YOUR name OFFENSIVE???????
So what isn't considered offensive?
: RIOT! DOES THIS REALLY DESERVE A 10-GAME CHAT RESTRICTION
Why are you even complaining about that? Whether you're right or wrong about if the restriction is deserved, you'll get rid of it in a week anyways...
: I just got back onto the game but I already feel like leaving,
Game was more unbalenced when you started a couple years ago. Personally I don't see a single champion overpowered. Some are annoying for sure, but overpowered only if your team feeds them. If you lane against renekton and he oneshots you at level 3. That's normal ;) because over time he'll be much weaker towards late game. And the champion is just as strong as he was when he came out.
: Having issues with a toxic family member...
Does he realise his winrate would be likely 5% higher if he wouldn't be toxic? Maybe making him realise that might work out. If it doesn't, maybe make a bet with him if he's not toxic for a month you give him $20 or something. Or tell your team to mute him at the start of the game.
: Don't Judge players by their SoloQ Elo
Yeah, sometimes people just don't play a lot to reach the elo they belong to. Or they get unfortunate with a 10 lose streak / lucky with the win streak and again, get few divisions from where they should be. Or they don't trihard in ranked. But if a person has over 600 games in ranked, it's preety safe to say where they belong to. And sometimes people play better and sometimes worse.
: M10 now plz?
That's a preety good idea honestly. I have almost 700k mastery on renekton. I got level 7 at least 1000 games ago.
: Just go to EUW. They won' manage to implement it here lol. {{item:3400}}
> [{quoted}](name=Brambleback,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HUI36AOx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-28T10:38:40.780+0000) > > Just go to EUW. They won' manage to implement it here lol. {{item:3400}} Lol good point.
Remmeh (EUW)
: Same club difrent team
Never seen that happening personally. I'm gold though. And i don't watch many LoL streamers.
Yenn (NA)
: This season is a total abortion. Kill this role-based LP garbage and start over.
It's a big change indeed. Riot said that if it won't get better they'll get rid of it, but now just try to make the best of it.
Bøhr (NA)
: Yorick on the path to DIAMOND - Second round today! Plat 3 current
: What happens if I lose a game as a different role when at zero lp?
That'd be only fair yeah. It'd probably take more loses to get demoted though. You can get to promos as well though.
Physo (EUNE)
: Gold border and last season ranked problem
Did your account get suspended anytime?
: Stop whining and let league take its turn!
There is a reason people are whining. Getting 60% winrate with a champion havinig no skill whatsoever isn't really fair, that's why. Besides, I don't think complaining about the community would do any good either.
: Supporting 1.3GHz Processor
I've tried it out and it works with 30-35fps. Good enough. :)
: "1.3Ghz" means nearly nothing. What model is it, what operating system, what graphics processor, how much memory? It will run hideously badly if it can actually launch, but it may not even get that far.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PuPQA4sV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-17T22:18:11.921+0000) > > "1.3Ghz" means nearly nothing. What model is it, what operating system, what graphics processor, how much memory? > > It will run hideously badly if it can actually launch, but it may not even get that far. LoL is fully downloaded, I'll try going in-game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PuPQA4sV,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-17T23:36:09.237+0000) > > If your processor is 1.3 GHZ, it's probably shit or really really old. There are actually a number of 1.3Ghz CPUs from architectures released in the last few years, it does not indicate age.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PuPQA4sV,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T23:40:00.462+0000) > > There are actually a number of 1.3Ghz CPUs from architectures released in the last few years, it does not indicate age. It's 5 years old yeah. *sry for taking me so long to reply*
KlanBoss (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=enejlah e4000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PuPQA4sV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T21:36:54.712+0000) > > If a friend comes over, it'd be nice to have an additional computer.. that's not your problem
> [{quoted}](name=KlanBoss,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PuPQA4sV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T21:38:33.743+0000) > > that's not your problem No it's not, but I'd still rather play LoL than nothing.
KlanBoss (EUW)
: why play on such trash
If a friend comes over, it'd be nice to have an additional computer..
Rioter Comments
: The loss of 3LP is an indication that you dodged during a Ranked champion selection.
I didn't dodge though. All we did was play a normal game, enemies remaked and at lp gaining/losing results it said I lost 3lp.
Rioter Comments
Tulare (NA)
: Was it just a normal game? Since you dodged, I assume so. Sure, it was bad manners on your teammate's part. On the other hand, there was no better opportunity for you to try a new champ. Would you have dodged if the enemy team had banned Renekton? If you believe you should have a more diverse roster and want to follow through on that, don't let a troll ruin your day. Play a champ you don't know. Suck at it. Have fun anyway. You don't improve staying in your comfort zone!
Yes i would dodge if enemies banned renekton. But that usually isn't a problem since he gets banned 1/400th game. I like your thoughts about the situation, but I really didn't feel like trying out someting new, although i've been starting to learn irelia. I felt like winning the lane 4/0 (renekton electrocute needs to be nerfed) so yeah, I had no choise. Next time i'll use your advice. Thanks.
: Teemo Top
I win against 80% of teemos. All you gotta do is pretend to go in so he wastes his blind or predict whether he isn't going to use it. Teemo is a hard champion to master just like any other, even garen (who has almost no mechanics to learn, but there still is game knowledge, map awareness etc.) His poison can be really annoying and i suppose that's why the community used to call him satan, but really nothing annoying or easy to know in my opinion, idk. I am a renekton main though, so maybe this opinion isn't the best you can get, although teemo is supposed to counter renekton.
: If you can only play one champ in your main role, you are not ready for ranked yet. Even high-ranked one-tricks have other champs they CAN play, they just prefer not to most of the time. I don't really have any sympathy for you. As to the answer to your question: Because if this was a thing, then hover-trolling would become a real problem.
Alright then. I guess whatever happened has a really chance of occouring and I was unlucky and need to learn more champions. Thanks for commenting.
Dr Dog (NA)
: because bans are strategic, if say my last pick is trying to pick irelia im gonna ban irelia anyway because if i dont theres a huge chance she gonna get first picked by the enemy, freedom has downsides and this is one personally i ban yasuo from teammates in ranked all the time, why? he has a high chance of ruining the game and i almost always lose with one on my team so naturally i consider banning him to be a good idea as in my elo most yasuo mains just seem to be much better on their secondary pick
Yeah but by the things the teammates wrote in chat it was obvious it was a troll.
Rioter Comments
: No, I wouldn't recommend starting a new account. The 2019 ranked changes (particularly the dynamic borders) will go live with the new season, so even if you did get the border for 2018, it would only last until the end of pre-season.
Thanks for the information. I suppose i'll continue playing on this account then.
: Strange. My only other hypothesis could be that they're simply not giving the Ranked borders on account of the planned Dynamic Borders of 2019. You should, however, at least have profile banner trim appropriate for your Rank, since the banner trim was what Riot stated would be their way of displaying previous season's rank in 2019 and on.
Got that, yeah. I suppose i should make a new account to get the border then?
: You will not be getting rewards this season. You can expect the punishment to end when you start following the policy you agreed to. Only you're in control of this and the outcome. Only you can make it end by improving where you've been misbehaving. When you do, you can expect rewards next seasons.
Honestly, I think i've been more positive than most of the players in the playerbase. I was afk like once or twice in season 8 and I was probably offensive to one person for tilting me.
: If you weren't Honor Level 2 by November 12th, you would not receive Ranked rewards (border, icons, banner accent, skins, etc.) - if you were punished in Season 7 and somehow didn't reclimb to Honor Level 2, then that would be the reason you didn't get rewards. However, if you _were_ Honor Level 2 by season's end, it may simply be that the rewards are still rolling out and haven't reached you.
I was honor level 4 checkpoint 1 by the end of the season. I got the icons, just not the borders.
Rioter Comments
: How are champion mastery points calculated?
: It is of more of a roll of the dice but each player has their die loaded based on their skill. You have the bronze 5 with 1,1,1,1,2,4 and the challengers with 3,5,6,6,6,6
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B9HgKEkG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-12T21:15:50.787+0000) > > It is d more of a roll of the dice but each player has their die loaded based on their skill. > > You have the bronze 5 with 1,1,1,1,2,4 and the challengers with 3,5,6,6,6,6 Yep, that's kinda accurate. And a terrible player still has a 25% and a good one a 75% winrate...
Galeo (NA)
: People in league of legends that need to die off already...
R0XTAR (NA)
: Ranked Games are a coin flip.
I partly agree with you. It is hard to carry the game in bronze and silver, but low playable elos like gold and maybe low plat are quite easy, if you win the lane and are managable to roam and be helpful in teamfights...
Rioter Comments
JoeMG (NA)
: Dota 2 is weird
So umm... why exactly did you write this post?
Show more

enejlah e4000

Level 152 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion