Smyrage (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Total Violation,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-17T08:26:38.928+0000) > > And it's balanced, because abilities don't chunk half your health early game, and the towers are not made out of cards. There were times, when Jaina and Kael'Thas were abusing it and they could be really oppressive to lane against. When Li Ming was released she could take towers before the creeps would even spawn. xD Also reminder that in HotS structures have ammo, so you can't lane under them infinitely, like in LoL.
> [{quoted}](name=Smyrage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T11:32:22.048+0000) > > Also reminder that in HotS structures have ammo, so you can't lane under them infinitely, like in LoL. Oh really? You mean that ammo that was removed almost 2 years ago from all hots structures? https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/21295033/2018-gameplay-update-a-more-meaningful-early-game-12-5-2017/
: I hope TFT fails
that's one of if not the most selfish, biased posts i have ever seen on these boards. that's quiet an achievment.
: I had a teammate show up in my death recap as an assist.
i had a teammate show up as both killer and an assist
: ELECTROCUTE IS BUGGED + Death Recap
I played new Akali today as well, she feels good i managed to get pentakill. Flexing over I actually havent noticed electrocute wasnt working and i thought it was just tooltip bug when it showed i dealt only 26 damage. I hope it gets fixed soon.
: New death recap is as competent as riot
I've been killed by my Lee Sin who used Rengars Q which dealt over 1000 magic damage and was assisted by another Lee Sin and Rumble who was in enemy team actually but only dealt damage with items and runes. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
GankLord (NA)
: Lmao how I feel about Swain right now
: or you can just increase hp on ruby crystal
can we please not buff mordekaiser?
: I know but it's literally written on the papers.
i bet 100$ on most people in Demacia being illiterate. On top of that many of people who can read may not actually have access to these papers.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MacKenzie1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIG6JEc6,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T23:02:41.876+0000) > > r0ot iS n0t a HaRd cC Yes it is. Soft CC is CC that limits your actions not prevent it. Soft CC is things like Movement Speed Slows, Attack Speed Slows, Nearsight, Blind.   Hard CC is CC that prevents movement or actions from happening. Hard CC is things like Root, Stun, Silence, Polymorph, Fear, Stasis, Charm, Airborne.
pssst he was mocking the person for calling root not a hard cc {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: **"How did you forget {{champion:78}} 's new W?"** -- {{champion:429}} {{champion:55}} *(screaming in ban phase)*
doesnt Katarinas W actually bypass Poppys W tho? Its a targeted blink and not a dash and i think ive bypassed it before.
Tamir2404 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=oBow0dEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:28:20.743+0000) > > Riot is not ruling out bringing TFT to mobile what do you mean? you never know what they may do XD
they were asked if they have any plans for mobile and they said no.
: > [{quoted}](name=fifek900,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LOelMnsq,comment-id=0000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T17:59:06.005+0000) > > you're just an asshole for the sake of being an asshole arent you? Nope. He "asked" a question in a very arrogant, passive-aggressive way, a question he could SUPER easily answer himself (still baffled about it btw: he ask on the BOARD stating he didn't find it "anywhere"; like...what?), clearly implying the classic "link or I call bs". Next time have some common courtesy, period.
ive seen your other posts you are far from polite, and myself i cannot find where you found this info so Link or i call bs
Hananim (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=hvzgE6om,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:35:17.168+0000) > > "I don't know what a time zone is. Is it a Zilean ability?" Since korea gets it 2 days after japan and oce it makes absolutely no fucking sense. "i dont know what geography is, is it taliyahs passive?"
just like if they dont want to release it on their biggest server first so they can check stuff on smaller ones first
: Where? https://gyazo.com/1c7c52874defb6f01244a9e1f69ae538 Define "you legit can see it hanging out there" -- what does "hanging out" mean, and where is "there"? If you can't get the champ, that's the definition of "not released".
well her collection page is so shes like 1% released round it up and bam 100% /s
: @Riot, Skipping POOL PARTY?
last years pool party skins were released at the end of july, have a bit of fucking patience, they didnt say they canceled it just wait.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: My sole complaint is that the broken AF champs are FUCKING BORING to play. Karma is DISGUSTING right now, and she's boring as hell. I don't want to win at the expense of fun. There's nothing fun about morde, karma, pyke, etc. They're all boring.
fun is subjective{{sticker:sona-playing}}
: > [{quoted}](name=fifek900,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7b01gAg,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T19:02:27.540+0000) > > but you can escape Trundle unlike Morde With his infinite duration slow, and ms steroid? Maybe if you flash.
thats like exacly the point, you can escape trundle with movement abillities or positioning unlike Morde who steals your stats and forces you into a 1v1 in a teamfight while having excellent 1v1 kit. and you cannot escape him Trundles ult additionally heals him and deals damage but lacks all the perks of the above
: > [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7b01gAg,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:45:47.991+0000) > > But he steal a huge portion of your stat and let me remind you every Morde build Rylai..good luck kiting. So does trundle. Infact. Trundle steals a larger potion of your stats and he’s garbage tier. Sooooo?
but you can escape Trundle unlike Morde
Haze97 (EUW)
: Sure 25% winrate, unranked. Here's the link to my account on the SIngapore server - https://sg.op.gg/.
firstly my winrate on summoners rift is slightly above 50%. I dont play much now and i dont have a main thus im not heading into ranked wich i never liked. Secondly "It is regretful to inform you that OP.GG’s League of Legends stats service for Garena regions has shut down as of June 23rd due to termination of the Riot API Beta Service. Thank you for your understanding." its very nice to link account a day after the service got shut down huh just log onto said account and post thing here because i do not belive you that you played Kata for thousends of games, not with all the things you say r/quityourbullshit
Haze97 (EUW)
: You went 4/9 as a Nasus in an unranked game, don't brag. Edit : You downvoted me after being called out on it XD.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z3ZBPvE4,comment-id=00130000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T13:10:52.923+0000) > > You went 4/9 as a Nasus in an unranked game, don't brag. > > Edit : You downvoted me after being called out on it XD. or maybe you're making a shit point and based on all bullshit you said in coments have no clue how Katarina actually works. and since this isnt your main account go on and link the real one
Solle (NA)
: Boi this champion. Can't trade with her because she'll get a shield and avoid follow up with her W. Even if she takes damage she's untargetable in someone. A Q that does massive damage, is homing, lasts long and is easy to hit/hard to dodge (only option is to camp at minion wave but she can curl it around smh). Permanent shield on someone with healing (% missing hp too) and speed boost. Oh ye dont forget about her ult, which isn't too bad but there's 7 waves each covering half the width of the lane.
Yeah if we break down every champion like that without adding any numbers they're all op as hell
: But what about champions such as fizz who have an ignore unit collision passive that is always on and is level one? Do we have to give him a new passive?
yeah Fizz and Kassadin would require a new passive
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-06-21T21:12:39.959+0000) > > Before you declare something a failure you have to first define what the parameters of success are. If the goal is to create a perfectly balanced champion, that doesn't need any nerfs or buffs, then yes, it was a failure. But I would suspect that was never the goal. Well with unbalanceable mechanics like "true stealth" Riot made Akali pretty much either broken or useless.... Im thinking it was just to sell KDA skins
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2019-06-22T07:14:22.384+0000) > > Well with unbalanceable mechanics like "true stealth" Riot made Akali pretty much either broken or useless.... Im thinking it was just to sell KDA skins you yourself said you dont even follow Akalis kit, yet you are still complaining about true stealth and healing on Q wich both got removed a few months ago.
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T15:05:46.157+0000) > > Jesus christ you guys are either blind, ignorant or just flat out trolling. > > HIS STRATEGY ISNT EVEN ABIVE 50% WINRATE he didnt CLIMB using 2nd mid teemo. 54% winrate in season 4 57% winrate in season 5 60% winrate in season 6 57% winrate in season 7 51% winrate in season 8 Historically his Teemo play has been successful. All you're doing is putting words in people's mouths. Raging at people and projecting onto them because they have different opinions than you is really toxic behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=000e00000001,timestamp=2019-06-21T12:11:07.676+0000) > > 54% winrate in season 4 > 57% winrate in season 5 > 60% winrate in season 6 > 57% winrate in season 7 > 51% winrate in season 8 > Historically his Teemo play has been successful. > > All you're doing is putting words in people's mouths. Raging at people and projecting onto them because they have different opinions than you is really toxic behavior. if you belive that he played this strat all these seasones yet only now we're hearing about it you are just delusional
Morbys (NA)
: Neeko going AD is a thing, should probably pay attention to her items, its also ap dmg that she does on when her skill goes off. Ziggs has an AP auto atk based off his casts. And lux does an aa to pop illumination, which btw is AP dmg. So you, sir, you are wrong. You tried to use examples to carry your argument but all it did is strengthen mine, since those aa's are used to pop AP dmg. Again, this can easily be implemented if its restricted to champion dmg.
what are you even talking about? just because these champions have additional AP damage that triggers off their auto attacks in kit doesnt mean they suddenly cant auto you outside of it. heck all of them harras quite a lot and not only to deal this magic damage and all of those abillities deal bonus magic damage wich means that the damage is mixed.
Jansuo (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=tylko yasua gram,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUWqRxQt,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-13T17:31:07.774+0000) > > Ah, another low elo fellow who has no understanding of how yasuo works. > > You think yasuo's early game is too good? Pick him against {{champion:58}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:24}} > > Seriously. Do it. And then speak. another Yasuo main...
: > [{quoted}](name=Pâstor Yi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUWqRxQt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T15:38:21.297+0000) > > fuck yasuo > id rather make lemonade in the toilet Same, but i wouldn't drink it of course.
i would drink it if it would mean no more yasuos in my games ever
XafeMode (NA)
: yeah i just had a game where i couldnt ping even after i unmuted all. i was incredibly tilted by this. at least we won
the bug seems to not fix itself upon unmuting, mute people manually before it gets fixed
Yets4240 (NA)
: Came to respond with exactly this, there simply is no other reason for it. QSS needs to not work on Morde, or it should fucking instantly kill Zed if used while he ults, and while he's in your shadow. Either or, honestly, but it not working against Zed then deleting Morde's ultimate entirely is such ridiculous bullshit I can't believe it reached live. Oh wait, its fucking riot games, of course they would make decisions this utterly r%%%%%ed. EDIT: Fucktarded, there? You happy mods? Fuck you and your censorship. Wow, can't believe they even fucking censor on the boards now. what in the actual fuck is this shit?
the censorship on the board has been since forever, its automatic and mods have nothing to do with it unless your post is full of swear and offensive language to the point its hardly readable
: There is something horribly wrong with Prestige Arcade Caitlyn's neck
can we keep it please? it makes me laugh so hard, its hillarious to see that floating head from her shoulder
: Free flash, and mobility for everyone!
last champion with blink is Pyke on his ult if he hits someone tho...
: I know some may not agree but turrets seem extremely inconsistent in regards to damage and range. Some times you will be out of the turret range yet the turret will still aggro on you although if the enemy is in the same situation the turret wont give a shit. A good example is the mid lane blue side map turret. If you are preparing a gank from the top side blue jungle the turret will some times aggro on you if you hit the enemy even though you aren't in range? Other example include the inconsistent firerate of the turret. On multiple occasions I've seen enemies and team mates survive turrets purely because the turret lowered its own attack speed..... yeah
the first one is just maps perspective and the second one is just false, turrets dont lower their own attack speed and i have never even heard of it happening to anyone besides you
: Disappointed on lack of interaction with Elementalist Lux
I dont think any base champions have voice lines with specific skins. Her having interaction would make too much confusion for people since many voicelines from many champions are heavly lore related.
: If your top is winning and has a good combo with his jungler, and dragon is top, why would he rotate?
because if the other team rotates and drake is top then it pretty much turns into 3v5 lets say blue team doesnt rotate and red rotates then we have drake fight Blue Top is ahead Blue is in 2v3 ahead toplaner and jungler vs adc support and jungler so midlaner joins in to even out and enemy follows now we have 3v4 and then enemy toplaner who had rotated uses tp turning this into 3v5 while your adc and support slowly walk towards dragon pit
Trapics (NA)
: Now I know Team skins dont count, but she also just had iG Kai'sa for purchase less than a month ago. While multiple champs havent had a skin in 2-3 years. Pretty hysterical to me.
honestly i wouldnt count Esport skins as "planned skins" just to clarify i dont defend Kaisa getting so much attention but its likely that Arcade Kaisa was at least somewhat in the development when the iG Kaisa became an esport demand. Even not counting for that, KDA and Arcade are 2 skins in 1 year which is a bit much. allthoughtmostkaisaskinsareprettyshittyandonlygoodoneisigandkda
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ExvRXWlv,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T19:49:23.343+0000) > > Questionable stereotypes aside, Qiyana is brown. So? I knew this brown girl in high school who used to be grossed out to have any sort of blood on her. She was always like "ew" and stuff when coming in contact with other people's or animals blood.
i know many white people like that, i dont know where did you get that one from
: man since ps1 came out my friends and i called it gaystation even tho we owned these gaystations and now i see someone saying its homophobia bait... what happened to humanity. when did we go back to being apes
because you calling something privatly a gaystation(the product is not relevant) is diffrent that a company unironicly publicly calling their product the same way.
: I am literally pansexual. I have dated a chick with a dick and a dude with a vagina. I volunteer at transition groups and at junior drag shows. I was upset because I was under the impression that Sony was profiting off the suffering of my fellow brothers and sisters with this so called "gay station". Don't you dare fucking call me homophobic. I got the shit beat out of me in fucking Mississippi for going to pride rallies and supporting my LGBTQ friends. Don't you ever fucking call me homophobic you piece of shit. I am not homophobic. I am not targeting the gays. Yes I jumped the gun because I was pissed so many companies are trying to a profit off of all the shit my people have been through. I will literally fight you behind this.
you claim to but you didn't even check the info you were spreading, nether the less you spread misinformation and you arction of not providing any sources even when asked and not deleting nor even correcting threat after many people pointed out that you were wrong. It easly painted a picture of you creating drama for the sake of drama using fake news, 5 second google search would stop you from jumping "the gun" Next time before you say something stupid check if its true. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: I’m not against her being wrong, but you’ve shown us she’s strong enough to cripple one of her sisters. How do you sell another who could be her rival, and why hasn’t she done anything sooner?
who knows maybe Qiyanna got so cocky after beating her sisters and everyone else due to her natural talent that she stopped improving unlike her sister who after defeat started training and learnt discipline. Maybe Qiyanna has talent but her sis has skill and training? im just throwing wild speculations
: He has two attack animations - a ranged one (swings cape) and a melee one (smacks people while tossing the pocket mirror).
jama655 (NA)
: i wish to laugh react this LOL sony trying to profit off Sexuality oh its rich {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=jama655,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NYkbE742,comment-id=003e,timestamp=2019-06-11T12:20:42.175+0000) > > i wish to laugh react this LOL sony trying to profit off Sexuality oh its rich {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} i wish you could because this one ps4 is the only rainbow ps4 sold and all money went to charity. this threat is fed on misfinformation and i hope mods would step in.
Tiayana (NA)
: To All Riot Developers
it would 100% need to be a legendary skin because i simply cannot imagine Dark Edgy Ivern saying things likes "High five Daisy!" or literally any of his voice lines. He's an extremly goofy champion thats his whole identity and appeal so i doubt he will get many serious or dark skins.
: You wanna know the worst part about all of this? It's proof that more companies are now abusing LGBT Pride as a means of pandering and trying to get your money. I'm utterly sick of the pandering. Anyone who says it's anything else is delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NYkbE742,comment-id=003a,timestamp=2019-06-11T04:24:08.439+0000) > > You wanna know the worst part about all of this? > > It's proof that more companies are now abusing LGBT Pride as a means of pandering and trying to get your money. > > I'm utterly sick of the pandering. Anyone who says it's anything else is delusional. it is something else tho, its a 5 old playstation wich got sold on swedish auction and all money went to charity and unlike op i can provide sources https://kotaku.com/gaystation-is-now-a-real-thing-1612190359 https://www.gamespot.com/articles/custom-ps4-dubbed-gaystation-4-auctioned-for-4-000/1100-6421467/ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: He's ranged though. Shortest range of that group, but he counts as ranged.
I noticed that too after writting post but honestly nothing about him indicates that even his aa animation suggest meele :/
: Too bad ignite has been powercrept so hard and with TP's gutting nerf, makes Ignite so heavily pickable over TP.
in what world is ignite powercreeped over tp? TP is one the most powerful map pressence spells and its much more versitile than ignite is. Ignite got its damage gutted by 10 level and 95 level 18 but got its cooldown shortened by 30s. Ignite is the most useful in laning phase where that damage matters more than cooldown in securing kills. Not only that but also during LCS no one but supports and very few times midlaners took it. Most mids run tp, but sure ignite is so much better
: I really like how melee champions all have 175 or less base range and noone has 200
So full On-hit {{champion:497}} top is still under the radar? Good fools will never see it coming with his 300 overkill range.
: [OFF TOPIC] Sony announced the Gaymer system is going on the open market next year...
Please, i'm a gay person myself but, please stop spreading missinformation. The only pieces of information i could find about said print is 2014 charity event in Sweden. And dont say "well ive heard but i cant find it" since its still spreading missinformation if even you cant find or be bothered to find the source of it. Like you see many people fell for the post without checking for the facts themselves and others like me asked you for the source. If you cant find it or there isnt then please delete this post so more people wont get tricked.
FJMaikeru (EUW)
: The only reason she uses AD is because Riot had a concept established for a new champion, but wanted an AD assassin, so they just made her AD. Yes, she hits you with a giant metal ring, but elemental magic does not scale with 'long swords' in any universe. She should have hybrid scalings. Imo, this is a major flavour fail.
Honey please if we're opening that can of worms then we have to address whole ADC itemization. Most of ADC despite all having ranged weapons ranging from normal bows to even sniper refiles mostly buy swords. Then we have special case champions who also scale "weirdly" due to itemization or ratios. Like Warwicks whole kit scales with AP despite him only biting and scratching, nothing magical about that. Or Urgot who builds Axes and Hammers despite having cannons amd shotgun knees. Whole AP meele assassin itemization doesnt make much sense not counting lichbane. There are countless exapmless of this and i can go on and on.
: Oh that makes sense. I thought these were all supposed to cancel morde's R.
actually TP isnt canceled just teleports you to the edge of realm the closest to the place you were teleporting to
Show more

fifek900

Level 142 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion