Rioter Comments
: I too can justify things with wildly unrealistic examples!
Your answer just proves you don't know what you are talking about. It is so not "wildly unrealistic" that I used exact numbers from the game and made the correct calculations.
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
Senna is just an other overloaded champion that fits perfectly into Riot's champion policy. I hate Hashinshin because 80% what he says just senseless rant but I have to agree with this one: [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHBb7alCJs&t=15)
: You are not meant to just shoehorn it into an unrelated build that does not already use one of the champions.. that is not how TFT works for mystics or anything else. And yes, it definitely does do something. Again, inarguable basic fucking math. Just because you cant does not mean it is a mystery.
> You are not meant to just shoehorn it into an unrelated build that does not already use one of the champions.. that is not how TFT works for mystics or anything else. So you are saying only a light-blademaster combo suppose to have magic resist? Shouldn't an important trait like MR be available for evey comp who wants to counter mages in lategame? Not to mention how viable a light-blademaster combo in the current meta. You have certainly no issues with mages in late game with it since you will never get to late game with it. Anyway, it is not like the light or the blademaster trait has anything to do with the mystic trait. Do they amplify it to be more effective? No. You take the exact same damage from mages like any other comp with mystic. Therefore, your argument doesn't make sense. > And yes, it definitely does do something. Again, inarguable basic fucking math. Just because you cant does not mean it is a mystery. Since you are clearly unable to comprehend my issue with mystic I give you an easy exampe: let's say a mage deals 1575 damage *2 (mage comp) = 3150 dmg. Champions have 20 base MR so my champion will take 2625 dmg and dies. If I build mystic which is +40 MR my champion takes 1969 damage so still dies. 1800 - 2625 < 0 and 1800 - 1969 < 0, it is "inarguable basic fucking math. Just because you cant does not mean it is a mystery." Then I haven't even mentioned the fact that mages build Seraph's and they have ocean trait (they can build crit for spells too), so they can machine gun you with shots like this. Even if a tankier champion has more hp still dies a in few seconds later. All in all, your champion gets oneshot with or without mystic. If it makes you feel better when you can tell "I got oneshot and lost the game but I mitigated more damage!!!" then keep it up, have fun with it. I am more practical and trying to win while having fun.
: You must be that guy in ranked who whines about being oneshot by lethality assassins and refuses to build armor. Learn how math works.
You must be that guy who haven't learned to read yet or just cannot comprehend it. Mages are super easy to build while mystic is super hard. Generally you can get only two of them in time which has literally 0 effect against a mage comp. You just waste your money, two champion slots, rerolls but you gain nothing from it. If you don't play tft then don't lecture me about it.
Rioter Comments
: I feel like you could actually counter his points without the need of insults.
> I feel like you could actually counter his points without the need of insults. He is right. There is a certain level of stupidity that needs a "stfu" instead of wasting your time for writing a novel about the game for someone who probably never played it in his life yet keeps trying to mock you.
: You should get yourself a thing called "GeForce Experience" if your PC runs on NVIDIA graphic card - it allows you to record things that already happened - like "past 5 minutes" or 1.5 minutes - your choice. It's very useful, it saved my ass multiple times in vidya.
I am using amd but thanks anyway.
Smyrage (EUNE)
: Hot take here: something is really really wrong with the champion distribution and the pool size. Today I wanted to go Cloud & Blademasters and even though nobody was going for Yasuo, I could only find like 5 of him the entire game? Meanwhile others were building their second lv2 Volibear and lv3 Kog'maw. This happens in many games. The small pool size seems really biased towards certain composition. For example it is extremely risky to build full Light, because the game somewhat barely gives Aatrox. Like really, in some games I didn't even get him dropped at all even though nobody was going for either Blademasters or Light. Those builds wouldn't be so strong, because e.g Predator heavily relies on getting champs to lv3. The problem is that the small pool size makes it way too easy through hyperrolling. Part of this problem is that Tier 5 champions aren't that potent like they were in Set 1 (except Singed). And even then the system seems to be biased towards Singed, because I get him dropped most frequently.
Yup, I just posted about this a week ago. I was the only person in a game who built summoners, I hyper rolled at lvl6 then at lvl7 and I didn't get a single Annie or Yorick, meanwhile 3 ppl who built the same comp just got everything they needed. Also Aatrox and Soraka are probably the rarest units in the game. I see more Zed than Aatrox, no joke. It would be actually better if it was rng because rigth now it is not! Riot just cannot program real rng as we can see.
: Meta is getting stale all over again.
AP in general needs a huge nerf or buff MR in the game. There is a warden trait that gives a lots of armor... which is almost totally useless since 90% of the champions deal magic damage and the rest deal mostly true damage. Meanwhile, there is no counter against the ridiculous amount of AP damage. Mystic gives MR theoretically but there are two problems with it: 1. Soraka is so rare that I see way more Zed, YI, Lux, etc. than her 2. 40 MR is laughable, useless. When my Reksai with dragon claw and PD gets literally one-shot (100-0) by a Veigar I honestly don't see what is the point in building MR besides wasting resources. Aatrox also needs a buff imo. I consider him as the weakest unit in the game. He needs way to much mana for ult but even then 90% of the times he just dies within his horribly long ult animation. Just buff his ult by reducing its mana cost and make his animations faster. I wouldn't buff Neeko and Maokai. Neeko is kinda broken when she hits a group with her ult. The fact she ults single targets sometimes is part of the rng that affects every other champion as well (veigar ults an already that unit or Jax stuns a single target).
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKpjj4KX,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:40:49.024+0000) > > "given you just want to bitch and rant without actually providing any logic or evidence" > > It is the same as "you are just brainlessly bitching" which is an insult. Or feel free to explain why a statement about Riot introducing new champions sooner than fixing a lasting issue (FPS drops) is a brainless bitching and not a fact. It’s not. If I had meant to say that, I would’ve said that. You don’t get to just tell me that I meant something other than what I said. It’s bitching because you’ve done nothing to prove it’s an issue with the client (much data suggests many people are having problems with memory management and other non-Riot problems). You’ve also done nothing to help diagnose the problem such as providing any information or logs to assist. So yeah, it’s just ranting. Your post does nothing to help the problem.
> It’s bitching because you’ve done nothing to prove it’s an issue with the client (much data suggests many people are having problems with memory management and other non-Riot problems). You’ve also done nothing to help diagnose the problem such as providing any information or logs to assist. So yeah, it’s just ranting. Your post does nothing to help the problem. it would be a legit argument if this place was Riot support, if I have sent a ticket to them with this content. However, this is a board, a "general discussion" where people can talk about the game. 99% of the posts here are "bitching, rant" by your definiton since people rarely back up their statements with logs, videos or other proofs. When someone posts about fps drops and say "I had massive fps drops in my game, it was unplayable" usually doesn't post evidence with it. So you should go and tell almost everyone here that they are just bitching and not helping Riot's work. Anyway, when I say FPS drops is an unsolved problem and Riot should favor this issue over releasing new champions, I am pretty sure my statement about fps drops is backed up by many posts even if I don't link them in my post and the other part is a personal opinion about their management based on facts.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKpjj4KX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:18:16.023+0000) > > Have you looked at a mirror recently? The only reason you came here to insult me (that is why I am calling you a dipshit). Now you are crying because I insulted you back? Have you ever heard about something called "spine", hypocritical baby girl? You are miserable. I didn't insult you. I stated a fact. If you don't want to be told that you are bitching and ranting, then don't do it.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKpjj4KX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:19:52.516+0000) > > I didn't insult you. I stated a fact. If you don't want to be told that you are bitching and ranting, then don't do it. "given you just want to bitch and rant without actually providing any logic or evidence" It is the same as "you are just brainlessly bitching" which is an insult. Or feel free to explain why a statement about Riot introducing new champions sooner than fixing a lasting issue (FPS drops) is a brainless bitching and not a fact.
: "Spamming champions" \>Nine in 2 years Do you know how _slow_ that is?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKpjj4KX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:20:08.563+0000) > > "Spamming champions" > \>Nine in 2 years > > Do you know how _slow_ that is? They just released Senna and couldn't even balanced her yet. What are her win and ban rates? Around 60% as adc? Now I am checking the latest news. FPS drops finally solved? No. Client issues solved? No. Senna is getting more balanced? No. Conqueror is getting nerf for mages? No. etc. Two new champions are coming with overloaded kits. Forgive me if I am a bit sceptical about Riot's work.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKpjj4KX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:12:19.331+0000) > > I guess you never heard about fps drops for example. Board have been complaining about it for a month now. The only thing is given here that you are a braindead dipshit. Keep insulting people instead of providing information to help Riot or diagnose the problem - shows more about your character than anyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKpjj4KX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:13:36.628+0000) > > Keep insulting people instead of providing information to help Riot or diagnose the problem - shows more about your character than anyone else. Have you looked at a mirror recently? The only reason you came here to insult me (that is why I am calling you a dipshit). Now you are crying because I insulted you back? Have you ever heard about something called "spine", hypocritical baby girl?
: Imagine thinking the employees that make skins and champions also have the job of balancing the game and fixing bugs. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKpjj4KX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-26T15:49:02.815+0000) > > Imagine thinking the employees that make skins and champions also have the job of balancing the game and fixing bugs. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Omg idiot. A company works as a whole. You are actually thinking they are seperated and doing their own and they share the income sometimes? What are you, 5? It is actually a facepalm but for you.
rujitra (NA)
: People have been saying this for years. I'm still waiting for the proverbial fat lady to sing. Feel free to actually go participate in **meaningful** discussion about the problems you're having on the Gameplay boards. But given you just want to bitch and rant without actually providing any logic or evidence, you'll probably have your posts removed from that board.
> But given you just want to bitch and rant without actually providing any logic or evidence, you'll probably have your posts removed from that board. I guess you never heard about fps drops for example. Board have been complaining about it for a month now. The only thing is given here that you are a braindead dipshit.
Rioter Comments
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Ocean is literally one of the most useless buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=o3Z9LbOi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-26T09:19:08.160+0000) > > Ocean is literally one of the most useless buffs. ???? XXXXDDDD
Rioter Comments
: Buffs in 9.24 for Yi and Illaoi
Why the Yi buff? If anything that champion needs a rework. Even Garen seems a difficult champion compared to Yi.
: LOL ok listen, just because it takes time to learn something doesn't mean it should be broken.
Riven is broken? I don't know what game you are playing bud, but it isn't league of legends. Riven is totally garbage now.
Rioter Comments
: I mean i did call she was overtuned with FAR too much power/utility in her kit before her release. Yet some people on here just downvote say shes weak in lane (keep in mind they never even laned against a player who knew how to play the champion considering the champion was only out on pbe). And now we're back to talking about her needing nerfs and people are upvoting it now. Oddly enough players cant see what needs a nerf just by looking at the kit but when winrate is shown to be high, yep its a done deal time to drop the nerf on her head. So if her winrate wasnt as high as it is can anyone argue that senna is balanced?
It is just how these boards work. I am getting used to it. I usually get downvoted too then 2 weeks later same topics get massive upvotes. Many people wouldn't notice a truck until it hits them in the face. Just ignore them.
Rioter Comments
Wolity (EUW)
: Can we remove zed too i just lsot againts him ? and Inferno champions and shadows and lights and poison and and and please remove summoners yeah yeah summoners and remove well you know what lets just remove all champions! because i can lose againts them all : [
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=PXsNtUfL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-22T13:02:02.882+0000) > > Can we remove zed too i just lsot againts him ? and Inferno champions and shadows and lights and poison and and and please remove summoners yeah yeah summoners and remove well you know what lets just remove all champions! because i can lose againts them all : [ Well, if you are so bad that you lose against every champion, then you shouldn't play the game.
: She doesnt need to be nerfed, stop letting her auto you for free. You hit harder than her pre 40 stacks.
She needs to be nerfed since she has the most overloaded kit in the game and high damage.
Rioter Comments
Brodka (NA)
: Fix the champion pool for the love of god.
Agreed. I love how they say: "The store is stocked from a shared pool. You're more likely to see champions other players aren't purchasing." Massive bullshit. I just tried to get my first lvl 2 Zyra, noone had her, yet I couldn't find her. Meanwhile my first opponent had a lvl 2 Renekton, the second one had a lvl 2 Renekton, the third one had a lvl 3 Renekton. Nice job rito.
Raoul (EUW)
: "Senna launched pretty close to balanced"
: > [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:49:42.868+0000) > > We are talking about two different things. When someone disconnects because his client crashed or something then he becomes disconnected in the game. He doesn't seems to be a connected player. Am I right? If I am then I don't see your problem. I think the game can seperate the players who instantly disconnect from those who are disconnected because of the afk timer. my wife just went into labor, guess i'm getting banned now.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:52:30.456+0000) > > my wife just went into labor, guess i'm getting banned now. If it happens 30 times in a row within a short time then you are deserving it.
: the afk system is fine, it's you, the community, who make it unworkable by not simply ff'ing when there's an afk.
You are somewhat right but Riot will never punish people just because they don't want to ff and there is always a smartass who thinks it is funny to keep other players as hostages.
: > [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:41:18.413+0000) > > So? There is the part in the post where I said punishment should "scale" into ban. Also the part where I said I am not talking about disconnected players. You guys already learned to read, right? Did you know disrepecting people useally ends in your post getting removed or your comment cause its against the rules ?
> [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:42:59.693+0000) > > Did you know disrepecting people useally ends in your post getting removed or your comment cause its against the rules ? Did you know flaming someone without reading the post that actually contains the answers is also a form of disrespect?
: Considering its demonstrable that Riots client has a diceroll mechanic to crash the client and not allow players to re-connect to promotional matches, ima have to give this a hard no. I mean if they stop pretending they dont force lose promotional games, and stop doing that all together, sure, ban the AFKs. But as for right now, if you have an AFK. Look to see if anyone on your team is in their promos. If someone is in their promos, dont report the AFK guy. Its Riot, not him. Odds are hes raging at his PC trying to reconnect, but it wont let him reconnect(even tho hes clearly has a solid connection). Because Riot intended for the player in their promotional matches to lose and has locked your teammate/and/or yourself from connecting to the match.
We are talking about two different things. When someone disconnects because his client crashed or something then he becomes disconnected in the game. He doesn't seems to be a connected player. Am I right? If I am then I don't see your problem. I think the game can seperate the players who instantly disconnect from those who are disconnected because of the afk timer.
: > [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:35:05.494+0000) > > I bet you didn't even read the post just the tittle. He mean if the client crash during game causing him to go afk unwanted.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
So? There is the part in the post where I said punishment should "scale" into ban. Also the part where I said I am not talking about disconnected players. [REMOVED BY MODERATION - ULANOPO]
: Client crashed. Now I am banned. Thanks. Makes sense to ban people for Riot's problems right dude?
I bet you didn't even read the post just the tittle.
Rioter Comments
: The Bots Have Invaded ARAM
I've played a lot of ARAM recently but I haven't met a single bot so far. Actually, I've never met a bot in ARAM ever.
: > [{quoted}](name=MarcReady,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEF7IBye,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-26T09:58:50.968+0000) > > Imo Riot nerfed always the wrong parts of Aatrox's kit: they need to remove the knock-ups from 1st and 2nd q, because it's a toxic part of his kit that makes him unbeatable against immobile champions and useless against champions with mobility. It's really frustrating to play against him as an immobile melee champ, because he is going to kite you and slam you everytime you go for a minion, rinse and repeat until he goes all-in for the kill. Aatrox's matchup shouldn't be so binary, if they removed this part of his kit, they could give him more power in other parts of his kit. WTF? Have you ever played Aatrox? His combo would literally be impossible to hit because you require the knockup on q1 to hit w and the knockup on q2 to keep them in w range so you can q3. His combo requires hitting FOUR skill shots, and relies on you not having anyway to stop any of them from hitting. If you dodge q1, he misses w, if you dodge q2, he misses the second part of w, thus he has no set up for q3, if he misses q3 then his combo does no damage. You really think that you should get hit by 4, FOUR skillshots and walk away unscathed? I actually checked your match history because I was wondering why you would say something so crazy. Your last ranked game you went 3/10 while laning against an Aatrox. A 43% winrate champion... Now it makes sense.
4 skillshots my ass. it is called cc lock. Once you hit the first it is almost impossible to miss the others. Especially with those ridiculously large ability boxes. Is it even possible to miss Q2 after you hit W or miss W after you hit Q1 knock up? Worst case scenario he avoids the knock up by walking close to you which is a free Q3 critical damage.
: They said they won't unlock all champs for ARAM because it would cost them a lot of money to do so. In the end, it comes down to greed.
> [{quoted}](name=Packun Flower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q8Gk0KUN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-21T10:18:33.112+0000) > > They said they won't unlock all champs for ARAM because it would cost them a lot of money to do so. > > In the end, it comes down to greed. Then give the damn bans back. It is better than nothing. At least I could decide If I want to play against Lux 6 times in a row or I say no thanks after the 5th time.
Rioter Comments
mack9112 (NA)
: Maybe you should learn how hitboxes work in the game instead of complaining.
"Maybe you should learn how to play against champions instead of complaning about balance" "Maybe you should learn to adapt to bugs instead of complaining about them" "Maybe you should learn to adapt to the new matchmaking system instead of complaining about it" Flawless logic, except not everyone is as frugal as you.
Kai Guy (NA)
: How exactly do they do that in a 2d plane for visuals that are built to simulate 3d?
When you can place 2-3 teemos between the closest points of you champion and the hook then how it is a visual problem? It has nothing to do with visuals since we aren't talking about "almost hit me" situations.
Rioter Comments
: The dismount isn't a reward for playing bad, it's a reward for playing good. Skaarl could have 5 HP but tank an entire Darius ult. That's a missplay by Darius, since that 5hp was a different between a kill and wasting everything. Timing untargetable has always been a big mechanic for dodging devastating abilities, keep should keep the dismount, tho it should be tones down
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MXGkQPZo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:46:55.981+0000) > > The dismount isn't a reward for playing bad, it's a reward for playing good. Turret doesn't know if you play good or bad it will stop shooting you anyway. If you play good you get the kill if you play bad you can disengage freely instead of dying to turret.
: Nerf more champs on ARAM or bring bans back
ARAM cannot be balanced with simple stat nerfs because the champions' kits weren't designed for this game mode in the first place. For example, I played Zoe a few times and even I felt disgusted. I died 2 times in the first game (because of Shaco) then next game I didin't even die. That champion is so damn safe it is harder to play her bad than good. I just load my Q then R from a distance they cannot even see me. Then I try my luck. The map is a narrow corridor, there is a good chance I hit someone even if I missed my target. When I hit 70-80% of my target's lifebar disappears if I don't oneshot them with a single Q. How can this be balanced by some damage nerf? If they nerf Zoe's damage hard and she deals "only" 50% of lifebar as damage then she will be balanced? Hell no. And she is not even the worst... far. I miss you bans...
: > [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkLFnAdm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:24:48.077+0000) > > Didn't she get 2 sec cd on her shiled? If she did it means it has 12 sec cd now. If you see the shield permanently up then you have a huge brainlag my friend:) She was permashielding before with sos. Soooo
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkLFnAdm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:29:08.732+0000) > > She was permashielding before with sos. Soooo Then it is lucky she cannot start the game with SoS anymore;)
: I mean, untargetability always drops turret agro. Same thing happens with fizz's jump and that sort of thing. It would be weird for it to not to work like that with Kled too, unless you're suggesting that he isn't untargetable while he is dismounting. Are you?
I am suggesting that this champion needs an adjustment. Fizz has this ability separately on cooldown. Kled just gets it for no reason.
: RIven is perma Shielding on PBE
Hasn't she got 2 sec cd on her shield? If she has it means it has 12 sec cd now. If you see the shield permanently up then you have huge lag my friend:)
Rioter Comments
Show more

iwanttobebronze5

Level 0 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion