Nadiri (NA)
: That guy in the game WAS TROLL.
had this happen to me by 3 people today saying " well gg they are better than us " and going afk they aren't necessarily trolls it's just that knowing how good your oponents are in normals ruins the fun also people knowing how many mastery points you have will make you more prone to being ganked since the enemy is too afaid to attack you on their own
: Not to mention people need to stop having weak mentals and just go and do what they can. You know how many mastery 7 yasuos I’ve had to face flashing their mastery symbol??
mastery symbols dont mean anything im a level 7 mastery veigar with 40.000 points only. What matters is that they can see how many mastery points you have from the loading screen i mean before the loading screen update you didn't know how good i was until i used my mastery symbol or untill you checked on op.gg now people will ask for ganks before they engage me because i know the champion too well and they are too scared to fight on their own
Nadiri (NA)
: Mastery points have nothing to do with trolls... Trolls are trolls and they will catch any reason to troll. Then report him/her AFK and remake.
that guy in the game i mentioned didn't troll he just saw the enemy players mastery points and decided that he didn't want to play against him if that didnt exist he would have played normally not knowing how good his laner is im excuding people that spam level mastery since they might have very litle points on that character less than 50.000
Rioter Comments
: well for them to execute you you have to be relatively low. so am not sure how is it instakill. most of these champions are garbage in team fights
> [{quoted}](name=RankOneWakanda,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ah2PTjNA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-05T19:05:16.051+0000) > > well for them to execute you you have to be relatively low. so am not sure how is it instakill. > > most of these champions are garbage in team fights well most of the time in league you are 50% and under HP so it's not that hard for them to pull off a kill with R also the teamfight part was a joke to how easily they would kill all low HP champs
: I don't fully disagree with your point, but you literally chose the five examples of healthy executes while leaving out unhealthy ones like {{champion:122}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:64}}. My examples they have nothing curbing their executes. Each one of your examples are heavily gated in who they can execute.
> [{quoted}](name=OnlyVelKozOnly,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ah2PTjNA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-05T19:17:22.011+0000) > > I don't fully disagree with your point, but you literally chose the five examples of healthy executes while leaving out unhealthy ones like {{champion:122}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:64}}. My examples they have nothing curbing their executes. Each one of your examples are heavily gated in who they can execute. you are correct however being low health is 50% of how your HP bar will look like in League also Zed's execute isn't really an execute its a damage bonus for kill securing i mean it's very broken and a unhealty addition to an already broken kit but atleast you know where Zed is and where he will show up
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Buying Runes Between Now and Preseason
> So here's our plan: when preseason arrives we'll refund all the IP you've spent on runes since May 30th, 2017 i dont understand this are you saying that i getting refunded for all those IP spent before may 30th ?? or that i will be refunded for all the runes i buy after may 30th
Rioter Comments

jone115

Level 202 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion