Rioter Comments
: Ask Talon - The Blade's End
// I am really sad our story with Cass died. :(
Tiahmet (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pWjgKIwT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-10T23:09:59.801+0000) > > To be fair we can do that too! > > But overall Tiahmet, I'm happy about your interest, welcome! Appreciate it! So about how many participants do we have around here?
> [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pWjgKIwT,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T04:37:15.212+0000) > > Appreciate it! So about how many participants do we have around here? It is relative... and changes... decent. :D
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=00210000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T16:02:22.460+0000) > "Ellen, the youngest of the house of Spirit-Mights, at your service, sir." > [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-04-19T04:23:52.285+0000) > > Silence grew as heavy as darkness as seconds passed after the light of Breeze's voice quieted down. For several moments, the elderly butler simply stared, dumbfounded, at the young girl who glared at him so bravely. Then, his gaze slid over to the assassin who sat next to her. The shock on his face faded, to be replaced with...something unintelligible; a strange amalgamation of anger, amusement, confusion, and begrudging admiration. After what seemed like an eternity, He broke the silence. "...You mistake bravery for foolishness, girl." > "Why are you here if it's not death what you seek? This has been your last mistake." And then a cold, gentle cackle reverberated around the room. Unfazed by the sudden, chilling noise, Jenkins looked upward. Near the ceiling of the room, a small balcony overlooked the proceedings; extra space to entertain more guests if needed. Only one person occupied the balcony at the moment, but her mere commanding presence filled the entire space. Leaning on the marble railing that obscured her lower half, looking down upon them all stood Cassiopeia. Slitted, saffron eyes swept over them all as the youngest Du Couteau's painted lips curled into a dispassionate smirk. Her hands, sheathed in black velvet gloves up to her forearms, were laid upon the railing, her forefinger taping lightly against its surface. She was clad in an elegant black dress, accentuated with strips of red. It left very little to the imagination, but it was enough to keep her modesty. Her head and neck were shrouded by an ornate headdress that resembled a double headed axe; an obvious homage to the crest of Noxus. There was no mistaking her beauty, but there were few in Noxus who struck such an imposing figure. In response to his mistress' appearance, Jenkins bowed low at the waist. "Lady Cassiopeia, my apologies for the interruption; I do hope the boy did so tactfully, but I felt that this was rather pressing." Cassiopeia regarded him with a nod. "As always, you have done well. This has been very...enlightening, indeed." She lifted a gloved hand and gestured to Ellen (Breeze?). "After all, it is not often that our loathed enemy is hosted in my home." Her eyes bore into the girl's, like a predator looking upon its prey, and her honied words did little to obscure the danger within. "Tell me, child, why have you come?"
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2019-04-19T06:31:17.237+0000) > > [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=0021000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-19T04:24:15.308+0000) > This is fuuuun. Be active you two!! Breeze just stood and listened. When Telon´s words reached her ears, it sent a freezing chills down her spine, but she was not afrais: she knew some rection like this will come, she was aware that she never told him the full truth and may be even lied and that she practically used him and betrayed him. But that were her orders: not to harm heroes of Noxus, but to observe, learn and spy. And should she has ever been given the chance to start again with him, she would. The care she showed for him was not part of the order but something her own feelings made her to do. She sighed, feeling awful. Then the butler spoke up. Ellen paid a little attention to his words, proceeding Talon´s through her head over and over and trying to find the tininest bit of hope within them: not the hope that he would spare her life, she knew that chance has already passed. But the hope that before he killed her he would forgive her and kill her in... friendly way. Not regarding the pain and suffering, but kissing her before the act. At least. From her thoughts another sound disturbed her and she loooked up. And froze. Literally. Cassiopeia Du Coteau. A little they knew about the youngest fo the Du Coteau house back home. Notes about her beauty, then only rumors and myths about...who even knew what. But meeting her personaly was someting even Ellen was not trained and ready for. Unable to turn her gaze from Cassiopeia´s astonishing face she let her soft friendly green eyes to meet the raptile ones and gulped. Now, she was afaid. Now, it wa the freezing fear immobilizing her. "I have been summoned here, mylady."
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=00210000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T16:02:22.460+0000) > ((Cass be in the shadows like: "Ooooo, dis gittin gud." {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} ))
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=002100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T21:40:45.199+0000) > ((Yup. if she survives this, things are getting interesting :D))
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=002100000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T05:48:48.325+0000) > > "I can as well speak for myself, sir," > > "Name´s Breeze, if you´d like. I am Talon´s apprentice. But why he had summoned me here is really a mystery even for me." As the young girl began speaking, the elderly butler's heavy gaze shifted over to her. At the revelation that she was Talon's proclaimed apprentice, Jenkins' brow raised, and he looked upon the girl as one would look upon a child with a stick proclaiming they were a soldier. "Oh? An apprentice, are you?" The derisive amusement in his tone was clear as he looked from Breeze to Talon once again. > [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=002100000001,timestamp=2019-03-24T15:59:16.419+0000) > > "She followed me." > > "And she survived." Somehow." > > "She became the target of a blood mage's assault. The mage escaped. She survived, again." Then..., then, she had been around and. "I see." It was clear that the butler thought very little of the girl, and even less of the fact that she fancied herself the apprentice of the insurgent tenant of the Du Couteau household. "Well, be the situation as it may, I see not why you have brought your*pet* to the home of my mistresses." He waved the pair of them off as he turned to leave. "Run along and play with your blades elsewhere. She is not welcome here." > "She's a noble. Couldn't just kill her without giving you trouble. I'm not good at having things, my hands have always been empty except for the blades. Maybe you can find a use for her "talent"." Jenkins paused, his white gloved hand resting on the handle of the sitting room door. After a moment's hesitation, he turned back to face the pair, his dark eyes examining the girl's appearance carefully. "...A noble?" As his gaze raked the girl's appearance, his brow furrowed. "She bears no marks nor crest. Girl, from which house do you hail from." It wasn't a question. Before the girl could answer, the elderly butler held up a threatening finger. "I suggest you answer truthfully. Should you attempt to take me for a fool, your life will be forfeit."
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=0021000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-05T08:26:06.356+0000) > Breeze hesitated. Should she lie now, there was always a chance that they would find out, no matter how good actress she was, they had better knowledge of the Noxian culture and history and she would never beat THIS man in this game. She was sure of it. The only lie she could tell was that she was not a noble, but that would mean she betrays Talon, the end of all their cooperation; he would hate her, chase her away or more likely kill her. The last chance that was left was to tell the truth. Which - again - meant almost certain death. She sighed and shook her head slightly: now, there was not a good choice, not a light in the darkness: there was just a question for which reason exactly she will die and by whos hand. Then she strightened her back and raised her chin up: despite wearing dirty and co much common and teared up clothes, it was obvious she indeed was a highborn, an aristocrat. She had it written in her pretty face, in the way she was helding her body, in the way she looked at Jenkins. "Ellen, the youngest of the house of Spirit-Mights, at your service, sir." Breeze made a listtle curtsey. She was not sure if this butler has ever heard about her family and how much he actually knew about houses connected to the roal family in Demacia, but if he has at least basuc knowledge of demacian heraldic, some bells should ring now. Her family was old one, loyal one and indeed noble one. Not as close as Crownguards to the throne,but definitely important enough to be high in king´s favor. She kept staring at Jenkins, her green eyes harder and more proud than before now, and a bit of pride and confidence shown also on her pretty lips, curved into desperate, but reconciled smile. She might be aware of walking the path leading to her death now, but she would show no fear, now shame. And staring at him, she had an excuse to not to turn and look at Talon. She played HIM a fool all the time. With her story about noxian nobility, her assassin games... he would now find out who she really was. And she suspected he wont like it at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2019-02-26T16:45:49.432+0000) > "If I killed you, Davian, it means I'd have to do your job. Or at least find someone and train them to replace you. It's a loss-loss on our head." Davian chuckled as he retreated, tossing a lazily flamboyant gesture to Talon over his shoulder. "You're so cute when you're deadly.~" After several minutes, the boy returned with a silver tray laden with two steaming cups, as well as an assortment of fine tea cakes. The young butler placed the tray on the exquisitely carved wooden table before them. "Help yourself. Master'll be along shortly." Humming merrily to himself, the boy trotted over to one of the walls and leaned against it. Pulling out one of the knives from beneath his coat, he began to twirl it between his fingers, occasionally flipping it into the air with an expert ease. It wasn't too much longer until, true to his word, the boy's master arrived. The door to the sitting room swung open, revealing the imposing figure of Jenkins Adder. The elderly man took a measured step into the sitting room as his dark eyes, as sharp as pointed as a crow's, swept over the assassin and his uninvited guest. After a brief moment, he closed the door behind him. He stood before the door then, his eyes narrowing in Talon's direction. His deep baritone, graveled with age, spoke of his immediate, yet not unexpected, displeasure. "Who is this stranger, assassin. Why have you allowed her to set foot on the grounds of your master?"
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2019-03-22T05:11:37.842+0000) > > "Who is this stranger, assassin. Why have you allowed her to set foot on the grounds of your master?" "I can as well speak for myself, sir," Ellen stood up from her spot and took a straight, proud pose. She was getting a little annoyed like everyone here was or trying to kill her or acted like she was a ghost. Her glittering green eyes scanned Jenkins up and down and she was trying to figure him out and guess him. She knew this type or servants. Loyal to deat, skilled in everything about the house and their master´s politics may be even more than the master himself, practically ruling and running the house on themself. Perhaps. She might still be wrong, Noxus was full of surprises and strange things. "Name´s Breeze, if you´d like. I am Talon´s apprentice. But why he had summoned me here is really a mystery even for me."
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=00200000,timestamp=2019-02-21T21:12:00.878+0000) Davian giggled with sadistic glee as his lunge was directed away from his target. The dim shack was lit up with sparks as the blades collided. The dark traveling cloak whipped about as Davian turned quickly to face his opponent. "Oooo, she's a bit feisty. It's gonna make cutting you up all the more fun!~" His legs tensed, preparing to spring again. > [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=002000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T06:45:43.334+0000) > "I didn't bring her like a mouse for you to play." And those words were sentenced with a single razor which gently cut a few of those luminous red hairs. He had missed on purpose and he assured the boy perceived it. Talon looked up, his sharp eyes almost glowing in the darkness of the hood. Davian faltered as Talon spoke, stumbling slightly as he stopped mid-spring. "Huh?-WOAH!" The young butler jerked his head to the side sharply as the shuriken sliced through the spot his head was a moment earlier. He saw a few strands of his blood-red locks hang lazily in the air before fluttering to the floor of the shack. He straightened, but did not lower his blade. His eyes flicked back and forth from Talon and the woman. > "She's the reason why I summoned Cassiopeia. She's a nobleman's daughter skilled enough to follow me around, and unfortunately, her privileges forbid me from disposing of her." "Whaaaat?" The boy whined, his weapon arm becoming limp as he stared at Talon in disbelief. "Are you serious?" Davian knew that Talon had absolutely no sense of humor, but this situation was so absurd that he just *had* to believe it was some kind of weird joke. Seeing that, as usual, the assassin was dead serious, Davian groaned loudly in disappointment. "Awwww. Come on! Really? The first time Master let me...and it was from you of all people and...Ugh, I was all excited, too!" He bitterly returned the dagger to its sheath hidden beneath his coat, casting a longing look at the stranger. "Maaaaan, it was gonna be so much fun to kill you." He sighed heavily. "But I guess I'll probably be serving you tea instead..." Grumbling under his breath, he shoved open the door to the shack and gestured animatedly for the pair to follow him. "Well, come on then. Master will have to figure this all out." A slight smile returned to his face as he glanced at Talon. "I know you missed on purpose, but you don't have to play coy. Next time, try to kill me for real. You're so much hotter when you're serious.~" Casting a wink at the assassin, Davian led the pair through the gardens to the mansion. Once inside, Davian guided the two to one of the mansion's ornate sitting rooms. "You guys can wait here for a bit. I'm gonna go fetch Master." He looked at the woman with a raised brow and spoke to her as if he never tried to slaughter her five minutes ago. "You want anything? Tea, coffee, wine? I think we got some decent brandy somewhere if you want something stronger." After taking both their orders and blowing a kiss in Talon's direction, Davian turned and trotted off to find the elder butler. ((....I had way too much fun with this.))
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=002000000001,timestamp=2019-02-26T08:42:08.447+0000) > "Maaaaan, it was gonna be so much fun to kill you." > Ellen panted slightly after the short, but intense fight, and also placed her blade back into her belt. Her green eyes never leaving this boy. She had no idea who he was, to who he was refering when talking, what was his connection to Talon or why he treated Tlon this way, and she decided to be the most cautious. "You wouldnt kill me." She said only. > Once inside, Davian guided the two to one of the mansion's ornate sitting rooms. "You guys can wait here for a bit. I'm gonna go fetch Master." He looked at the woman with a raised brow and spoke to her as if he never tried to slaughter her five minutes ago. "You want anything? Tea, coffee, wine? I think we got some decent brandy somewhere if you want something stronger." After taking both their orders and blowing a kiss in Talon's direction, Davian turned and trotted off to find the elder butler. > The blond girl ordered a tea and sat down to a armchair. She turned her head to Talon as the boy left, giving him very suspicious look. "How many people will yet try to kill me, Talon? They will all fail. But I want to know what to be ready for." Her tone didnt seem to be blaming him for what happened, but still, there was a sharp hint of awarness from her now. Her trust in him was foolish. But she couldnt help herself. No matter how much she denied it to him and herself, he was messing up with her mind in rather disturbin way. Emotional way. And it could eventually lead to her death if he would keep disturbing her focus...
kraara (EUNE)
: The Expedition (semi-opened RP)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-02-21T14:47:37.297+0000) > > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-02-21T16:54:22.475+0000) > > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00160001,timestamp=2019-02-21T21:47:26.304+0000) > "The boss is awaken," Tess muttered and with a quiet yawn sat up on her place. "Watch, report, what the hell is going on, and I hope that all this fuzz is not about the doctor here going to pee, because then i would have to kill you all perhaps!" She said quietly and looked around with her gaze still a bit blurry from the sleep. The silence leaned heavily on them once again. And then it was teared apart with deep growl, sounding like it were coming from the depths of the mountain itself, growing louder and closer, coming from the woods. "Not good. To arms!" Tess was on her feet at once, bow in hands as she was pulling the string with an arrow placed in it. From the darker shades from under the trees a majestic black dire wolf was coming. And not alown, three normal grey wolves were followin in his steps.
: ((Oh joy, a new victim to torture.~)) "C'mon, please Master? Let me take this one!" The young red-haired boy was looking pleading up into the dark eyes of his master, his white gloved hands clasped together in a begging gesture. In turn, the aged butler returned his apprentice's look, his expression exasperated as he clutched the ragged piece of parchment. As per his usual form, the fabled assassin of Marcus Du Couteau had left a message for his mistress in the method he preferred. Jenkins detested how the guttersnipe felt he had the right to summon his mistress anywhere, especially in such a crude fashion. However, Lady Cassiopeia relented, and he had no choice but to be reassured by her word. Appearing at his shoulder, his ever-inquisitive apprentice inquired about the note. Upon hearing who it was from, he immediately began pleading to be the one to go in Cassiopeia's stead. Jenkins sighed deeply, the edge of annoyance on his breath. He was just to be a messenger, nothing more. Surely, he could allow the boy to do that much. "...Very well." Almost reluctantly, he handed Davian the parchment, and clenched his jaw against the squeal of joy that followed. "Thank you so much Master!" Davian tried to take the parchment from him, but Jenkins held it firm. The boy looked up, puzzled. "You are to act as the Lady's messenger, no more, no less. And do not kill unless *completely* necessary. Understood?" "...Define 'necessary'." "Davian." Jenkins' warning was clear in the way he said the boy's name. Davian chuckled. "Only kidding! I promise to be on my best behavior." After a few moments, Jenkins nodded, finally relinquishing the piece of parchment. He watched as the boy turned and cantered back down the hallway. Jenkins watched him go, a slight feeling of foreboding creeping up his spine. "...Why do I have a bad feeling about this." --- **In the Gardens** >"May be you better give me some advice how to act, talk, behave? To make a good impression?" "Yoo hoo~. Taaaaalon~." A cheerful voice floated in from the suddenly open window of the small guard's shack. The slight sent of lavender on the cool night air told Talon exactly who was there even before he slipped from the roof and gracefully flipped into the room. Even in the shadowy room, the two would be able to make out the brilliantly red hair. The boy looked no older than seventeen. His features were soft and friendly, but his steel colored eyes were cold and lifeless. As always, the boy was clad in his crisp butler uniform. A light cloak to ward off the evening chill settled about him after his acrobatic feat. Immediately, the boy's eyes found Talon, and he grinned mischievously. "Hiya handsome.~ Long time no see." His gaze found the stranger. His eyes widened in surprise. "Oh? You brought a friend?" The boy's friendly smile widened, but behind the soft features lurked a chilling aura of wickedness. He tutted several times as he reached a hand into his cloak. "Oh, honey, you know how Mistress *hates* uninvited guests." Withdrawing his hand from his cloak, he produced a straight sharp blade, and twirled it between his fingers expertly. "I don't know how you managed to find out that Master hasn't let me kill anyone lately, but it's really sweet of you to bring someone for me." He cast a wink at the assassin. "I'll have to repay you later.~ But for now..." He turned his attention back to the stranger, smiling gleefully at the prospect of ending her life. "Time to unwrap my gift.~" He lunged.
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2019-02-21T19:11:17.811+0000) > > He lunged. > Ellen did not expect this. Talon did mention this might be tricky and never forgot to warn he does not care much about her life, but she still considered this meeting to be more diplomacy and mutual searching for answers than an assault. So, her reaction was slower than could be as she jumped to her feet, the chair falling back on the floor with loud bang, and she only closely dodged the blade stepping backward, pulling her own dagger from the belt as she did so. Her face showed the surprise. And confusion. She was not ready to fight here. Luckily, her reflexes kicked in and she somehow managed to block and dodge, not answering the attack with her own, partly not able to yet, partly waiting.
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=001f000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T11:59:56.171+0000) > > //I assumed so. I will wait until it is ready and then join. ;-) I suppose Cass will do? Or you? // I'll place it here since Cass and I already have an interaction going in her thread. We can keep my dirty thread as the visitor hall :c A message had been sent to Cassiopeia. Just one date and time, a lacking parchment with an even more lacking handwriting. That was how Talon usually contacted her. A poor message in the hands of Cassiopeia's favorite servant. He did not need wait for her reply, he never did and yet more than one time he had been left waiting. But now they had struck a strange deal between them. A sort of partnership in a quest long twisted. He had chosen one of the rooms in the outskirts of the manor's grounds, almost near the guardhouse. He very well knew no one was welcome unless the mistresses allowed it. And this was like a strange pet which had dared to follow him, one which had somehow evaded the edge of his blade. There he waited, arms crossed and his head low, back leaning against the wall. He didn't mind the heavy silence of the room, the sad candle illuminating the evening. "She will arrive, soon. Either her or one of her minions. It will be enough."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=001f0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-21T16:09:09.937+0000) > //Fair. ;) You seem to wake up to some activity again. Breeze was sitting on the partly broken, but yet staying intact chair carefully, and watched him. Features of his face were a bit softened in the flickering light of the candle. It made him a little bit more *human* in her eyes and less the hard and sharp killing machine he was pretending to be - or may be even was, but she refused to accept that. Sharp and hard, but handsome. She smiled a little bit for herself and hoped that the light blush that came into her cheeks was hidden in the poor light of the room. "May be you better give me some advice how to act, talk, behave? To make a good impression?" She asked. Of course she was nervous And a little afarid even, the fold they had on Cassiopeia back home was not very rich with information, but what was there was not very comforting. Most of it was tagged "rumours", but it didnt made the stories less scary. But Breeze was trying to not show her nervosity too much in front of her superior assassin.
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-01-30T21:08:51.075+0000) > > I'm waiting for others if this is still on .-.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-02-21T05:27:47.991+0000) > > saaaame here
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=001f0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T14:05:06.199+0000) > > Okay, lets see what happens. > > Ellen stayed alone in the garden, watching after him as he left. He was resisting her tries to safe him very stubbornly. But she will find a way, just as the light always finds a way through the darkness. // Given the thread is going no longer as Katarina has a new roleplayer, we will have to make our own thread for us. Just Cassiopeia, Breeze and Talon.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=001f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T06:52:43.318+0000) > > // Given the thread is going no longer as Katarina has a new roleplayer, we will have to make our own thread for us. Just Cassiopeia, Breeze and Talon. //I assumed so. I will wait until it is ready and then join. ;-) I suppose Cass will do? Or you?
kraara (EUNE)
: The Expedition (semi-opened RP)
The dead silence is broken with another rustle in the deep woods, followed by almost unaudible sound of something heavy and smooth and soft laid on the ground repeatedly.
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Ehm, I know this is not my business, but I find it a bit disturbing. There is a real ossibility that old Katarina might be forbiden to continue the ongoing quite deep and serious story because of this new stubborn eager Katarina? Because if is that so, it means for one eager person another 3-5 or how many rpers here will lost a good story they have been playing for some time already now... and that is something really wrong in my opinion. The population here wont be growing if you treat the current people here this way.
kraara (EUNE)
: The Expedition (semi-opened RP)
((Okay, time to move a bit!)) The travel went peacefully for several days. They were walking during the days, the nature around them wild, but not dangerous, tho they saw a bear from afar here and there, or a truck of a wolfpack, but none of the animals tried to attack the large group of humans. During the evening and nights they shared food and wine by the fire, and Tess insisted on keeping watches in the night. They passed the valley that somehow naturally presented the gateway to the Noxian teritory, and kept their route to the east and to the south, heading to the double city of Piltover and Zaun now. It was more than a week since they left Nockmirch and not counting smaller towns and villages of hunters or farmers living in the wilderness, they didn´t meet ay civilisation. So far, they followed the river, now Tess checked the map and left the river line to the south. From now, they were to follow the lower line of the mountains. It was another evening. Spring was moving toward the summer, and even the nights were acceptably warm. It was Zeke´s watch actually when something started to feel... off in the darkness that was covering their little camp among rocks. This part of the nature was more rocky and less forest-like, fmeadows and bushes and to their right, deep forests on the foothills.It was suddenly a little bit too quiet. And despite no wind was not blowing that night, there were a slight motion in the trees from the right, coming down from the mountains.
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=001f00000000,timestamp=2019-01-24T13:26:09.537+0000) > > sent a message to Cass. o/ Talon's lips remained pressed in that inexpressive line. Then again, it was true he threatened those he didn't plan to kill. Those marked for death would be silenced without previous warning. Payment? Really? "Naiive. I can hardly believe you have survived in Noxus this long." And then he turned back, wary of the shadows twisting behind them even in the light of the day, above the rooftops, between the statues of the mausoleum. "You will be summoned in two days." The whisper of clinking blades followed his movement. He was being purposely careless. "And there fate will be decided." Cassiopeia always had to clean the metaphoric mess. He already owed her.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=001f000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T13:28:49.088+0000) > Okay, lets see what happens. Ellen stayed alone in the garden, watching after him as he left. He was resisting her tries to safe him very stubbornly. But she will find a way, just as the light always finds a way through the darkness.
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-05T08:11:47.943+0000) > > What is this?! A few replies in a row?! I demand carrots as payment! **"I'll rephrase...I'm married to the love of money, but I've had a boy of my own."** Tsukino rephrased as she looked over her shoulder looking at Tess before walking forward again. Leaving it at that note, she walked away as a sign that Tess hit a point where it was going to be harder to dig into for secrets.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-05T19:00:15.252+0000) > > The boss smirked. She was curious, but she saw it was not the best time to dig into it right now. May be later, when they have some history together. She was not sure if Tsukino was talking about her boyfriend or her son... and she will find at some point!
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T17:47:53.160+0000) > Funny Smol Man Paul was probably the largest of the group, human wise, but even then the man was continuing his pace down the path they took. The forest was beautiful, it really was, but why did he always take notice of it? He had this urge, a small one, to just up and start chopping away at the trees and leave them as stumps. Most likely, it was because he probably forgot to get a chopping urge down. Watching Bosse scramble to keep up with the group was... funny. “...Got it,” He replied and continued to move and allowed the group to continue their discussions. Looking over to Tess, he could tell that Ryan, he believed that was his name, might have stepped a bit too far. Deciding to pipe in a little and hopefully stop hostility, he considered his next few words... Then decided to simply ignore it. Mom always said to help someone out and try to offer up a helping hand whenever he could, and his father would most likely give him a lecture on proper etiquette. > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T18:25:48.204+0000) > Tess Walking a bit faster, axe still held out to the side, the woodsman made his way beside Tess, if she allowed it, and gave her a firm stare. It was somewhat intimidating, right before he brought his large meaty hand down to her shoulder and gave her a gentle pat upon her back. “Good?” It was as simple as he got, but his heart was in the right place...
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-05T02:57:46.585+0000) > > "Yes. Thank you." She nodded and smiled. This man didnt talk much and was not easy to read, but she felt him being hinest. Reliable. Steady power. Something a group always needed and will need even more when some real troubles occur. > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-02-05T05:15:34.001+0000) > "Married to wealth with coins as your kids, hm," Tess muttered for herself upon hearing Tsukino´s conversation with Ryan. This girl was a lot of mystery. And she was not sure she will like it when she will reveal it.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-02-01T09:53:30.958+0000) **"Ah family requirements I understand."** Zeke answered without looking up, while having been spared of the family side of tradition, mostly due to him being unable to remember of he had any living blood relatives, his marriage did meet resistance and was far from widely accepted even now. **You flatter me but I'd hope you'd find a partner with a more intact memory, but any person should strive for such qualities if they are able."** He said tapping the side of his head. In regards to his wife's favorite color, he didn't miss a beat. **"Amber, a honey-like yellow. Even carries a chunk of hardened tree sap with her as a good luck charm."** > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T17:47:53.160+0000) Zeke dusted off his hands before standing up straight, not having much luck finding anything of value before turning to Bosse. **"Those aren't the kind of plants I'm looking for but I do know some who-"** The trader had a hard look on his face before shaking his head. **"Errr never mind, I doubt you'd be interested in such mundane things. Lots of discussing, haggling and mostly arguing over the price."** While hardly shocked by the Bilgewater doctor's attitude towards marriage, let alone his offer to _fake_ a marriage for gods know why. Though he was curious as to what exactly Bosse left in his shoes to cause such a reaction, his curiosity however didn't outweigh his previous experiences and knew well enough that something are better left unasked. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-02-01T08:32:30.687+0000) **"Merchant, trader, whatever you wish to call it I live off selling and trading goods to various nations across the lands. If I don't have it personally, I find those who do connect them to the route and get a portion of the sale which can be quite large depending on the type of merchandise and difficulty it is to deliver it."** Zeke explained to Ryan after he was done speaking with Bosse for the moment. **"But that also means i have to travel often to discuss business who wish to negotiate a deal or request something different."** He tried to avoid going into unnecessary detail of his work, seeing as it wasn't they most 'interesting' profession out there and Ryan didn't look like the kind of person interested in normal, none female and living commodities let alone the tedious amounts of paper work involved with setting up a trade deal. > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-02-01T09:53:30.958+0000) > > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T17:47:53.160+0000) As Zeke overheard the conversation between Tess and Bosse, Zeke visibly paled at the subject of a drinking competition. In the past he believed that blue bloods, while known to drink frequently, most never do to such an excess to reach a head splitting hang over. He quickly found out he was wrong, after having a long night of drinking against the Frostguard queen Lissandra which to this day he still didn't know who won as his recollection of the events were vague at best. Needless to say, he's become more wary now then to challenge a noble to drink and didn't want to be the one to find out Tess was a native Freljordian who knocks back kegs of mead for a fun past time. **"If you two do get all hot and bothered with your drinking games, I'm staying out of it."** He interjected. **"Especially nobles now, learned the hard way challenge one a couple years ago."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T19:23:36.357+0000) > > **"If you two do get all hot and bothered with your drinking games, I'm staying out of it."** He interjected. **"Especially nobles now, learned the hard way challenge one a couple years ago."** > "Oh, that is a story I definitelly must hear at some point! May be during some long dark evening at the campfire? Please!" Tess smiled at Zeke, curious. She made a mental note about the favorite color of Zeke´s wife. It was always useful to know some little secrets of her crew - for multiple reasons. And this one was sweet and romantice, she somehow liked it. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-02-04T18:16:43.529+0000) > She took a deep breath in and with a sigh turned to the youngest member of this group. "Listen now carefully, son. When I am in audible distance, I dont want to hear any talks like thiw from *your* mouth. Cool down the hot blood of yours, or I will throw you to the first icy river we meet and order the doctor to give you some nasty big syringe to calm you down. These are adults talk, and you didnt deserve this place yet. Clear?" She tried to sound calm and professional, but it was obvious she could easily bear teasing from Tsukino or Bosse, but he was not allowed to.
: This group was amusing Tsukino as she would just walking while keeping her eyes looking at the wildlife scenery. Nothing new to her as she's seen such things many times, but her apparent new "boss" was making her have a small grin since she seems to tease a bit. Deciding to pull her boss' leg a bit, she would increase her walking speed until she was near Tess at best. **"A bit of a teaser or a bit of a flirter I see? I wonder how you do in bed? Just a thought. Think nothing of it."** She teased walking ahead but not too far as her hood hid a small grin as she was having to resist light giggles. A very rare sight for Tsukino to jest, but she saw this as an opportunity to mess with her new boss. **"Again, think nothing of it. Just a thought of mine..."** Moving her hand over her mouth, it was clear she was having giggles over her jest just now.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-02-03T23:21:34.198+0000) > > Thessia raised an eyebrow at Tsukino's teasing, then shook her head and her pretty lips curved into confident smile. A bit smug to be honest. "I am an excellent lover, if that is what you are asking about, miss Tsukino," she stated in amused voice. "But tell me, why is that your concern?" It seemed like their boss had some thick protective layer and that to provoke her wouldnt be that easy, somehow she managed to react to most of the teases wih arrogant confidence and smug politness. And yet it made one think that once this layer of neutrality and professionalism is broken, the consequences will he harsh and hard.
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T18:25:48.204+0000) > > "Sweetheart..." Tess sighed and looked at Bosse, "fake marriage is not really what I need and what I meant by family duty. We would actually have to have sex untill we have some acceptable amount of kids, if I ever agreed on this ridiculous concept." She took a break, smirking, that idea somehow amusing her obviously. Tapping his temple Bosse already had this scenario planned out. **"I'm a travelling doctor _and_ alcoholic. You wouldn't see my pretty face unless you so desired. Might butt heads with your REAL lover though. Not to worry."** Hand on his heart he spoke with pure honesty. **"I don't mind being the side chick. Nor shan't I seduce your presumably handsome prince of a man."** Rolling up one of his arm sleeves he revealed the ghostly white skin beneath. **"As long as you don't get a too deliciously~ richly coloured man we can explain away the genetic differences. I myself took on my mother's features, she looked like a damn plank but a proud one I'll tell you. But my father, bless that poor soul who rests at the bottom of the sea... he, looked liked he had a thing for soul-sucking liches. Looked the part too."** > > "And abotu the drinking, I am afraid your good repuration could be damaged by being drunk under the table by a girl. I will find another way how to *strip* you off that mask." To that, he slapped his knee wheezing under the mask. **"Come _on_ Boss, don't be outrageous now. I could tell at first glance you were born with a golden nap bottle in hand. You might beat me at listening up fine wines but a slurp of Gangplank's pearl will turn ya squeaky clean insides, inside out."** At her last line, he chuckled **"I'll keep that ominous bit of information in mind. I sleep with both eyes open, just for your information."**
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T18:50:24.910+0000) > > She shook her head, he was missing the point, but that discussion was pointless anway, its only purpose was to tease him. He seemed to be a good target for provocations, he could take a lot and give a nice poke and punch to an occassion. Tess found it amusing and surprisingly pleasant. "You judge me too much, doctor. If you have some of your pirate stuff, be my guest, there will be time at the campfire to drink as hell. Or when we stop by some good tavern. I am harder than I look." She smiled proudly. The arrogance was the same natural for her as her beauty or nobility blood. "And I dont need to sneak around and steal your mask while you sleep. You will be removing it yourself at my order, and you will be glad to do so.... at some point."
: > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-02-01T08:32:30.687+0000) > > Aiden looked away thought for a moment, then look back at him “ Alright doc, don’t mind me then” said with a laid back attitude sitting on his lap. Ryan try to hold back his laugh wondering how doc would react to this unexpected response of his. **"Now that's very forward, Sparkly."** He cooed, hand on the man's shoulder. **"I get the feeling we are going to make a great team, my shiny friend."** > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d00010000,timestamp=2019-01-30T17:02:02.558+0000) > As they started to walk, she returned her attention back to the doctor. > "I will tell you what, Doc. I am not drinking with you. Not thta I am afraid, but I fear for your good reputation." She smirked. He was busy toying with the young man, who took up his offer surprisingly. **"Oh don't worry about me Boss, I've got good references."** --- > [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-01-31T06:54:30.827+0000) > “Hm... Lotta trees,” He mumbled, raising a fuzzy brow as he stuffed his journal away into his pouch and kept to the rear of the group where he looked around always, but he maintained a watchful eye nonetheless. Even if he was bored, but nature was a beautiful thing at least. Doc had to scramble a bit to keep up with his more gracefully built allies, commentating on the muscle. **"Hey, we have a lot of trees in Bilgewater too you know. If you chop one down you tell me right away, I wanna see you goddamn demolish it with one blow!"** Enthaustic and excited at the prospect of total obliteration. > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d00010001,timestamp=2019-02-01T00:43:22.265+0000) >"If the Great Weaver wills it then I'm sure we'll find more then enough seeds along the way." He chuckled to Tess. "Aw don't lose hope you'll find that lucky lad one day.....just maybe not in within our little group." He said making a circle gesture with his hand. Bosse walked somewhere in the middle of the group, where he could happily ~~bother~~ chat up these fine loonies.**"I ain't offering but I am avaliable just so y'all know."** >Figures, mostly picked clean being this close to the road." He grumbled. "Not even so much as a spare dandelion or a clover, can't be helped I suppose." Subtly the doctor scooted over to Zeke's side, seeing his unfortunate conundrum. **"If you're after the real stuff I got some plants, seeds, 'n stuff myself. Mostly for recreational use but a good chef knowns the importance of a creative menu~"** > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-02-01T09:53:30.958+0000) >"That was a good joke, Zeke. I am not looking for anyone on purpose, I am quite happy with myself, but if I have to fill my family duty," **"Still not offering."** He reminded, but added onto that. **"But if you need a fake marriage I am good at that sort of stuff. But uh, I _do_ take a extra fee if you wanna be left at the altar. Did you know shoes can give you ptsd? Well, let's just say it wasn't the smell."**
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T17:47:53.160+0000) > > "Sweetheart..." Tess sighed and looked at Bosse, "fake marriage is not really what I need and what I meant by family duty. We would actually have to have sex untill we have some acceptable amount of kids, if I ever agreed on this ridiculous concept." She took a break, smirking, that idea somehow amusing her obviously. "And abotu the drinking, I am afraid your good repuration could be damaged by being drunk under the table by a girl. I will find another way how to *strip* you off that mask."
: Paul wasn’t a social person, he knew this, but it wans’t for a lack of trying. He wasn’t this emotionless pit who never felt anything, but feelings in general with strangers was something he rarely provided, much less made. It did well to see Bosse try and communicate with him, but he figured that for some weird reason considering the guy always hyped him up so much. He was strong, yes, but he wasn’t anyone special. Just a simple adventurer amongst others who have practiced their skills for years while he was sorta handed down this ability, this strength, but he didn’t really feel envious. Just the cards he was dealt. Looking at Tess as she stood up and began walking off to initiate the official start of their adventure. Once they were out of the town’s walls, Paul was pretty much walking with his axe held by the blade, keeping the weapon close. He didn’t seem like he was preparing for battle, but like it was a casual thing for him... He honestly treated this like a trip. “Hm... Lotta trees,” He mumbled, raising a fuzzy brow as he stuffed his journal away into his pouch and kept to the rear of the group where he looked around always, but he maintained a watchful eye nonetheless. Even if he was bored, but nature was a beautiful thing at least.
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-01-31T06:54:30.827+0000) > Despite her expectation, the little fellow looked extremely natural in the woods. May it was the axe? But she felt safe to have him around when the civilisation´s been lost from sight and they were surrounded only by trees and bushes. There were a lot of noises from rustling of the tree bramches in the soft wind to rattle made by animals moving in the dense bushes. They heard and saw birds flying among the tress, and could see a wild rabbit or a deer in distance. The nature seemed peaceful and calm as they walked. At least so far. Untill they get into deeper and darker woods, she didnt expect any troubles. Tho, troubles could come anytime, of course, and she was aware of it, glad to see Paul´s natural awarness. > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d00010001,timestamp=2019-02-01T00:43:22.265+0000) > Tess laughed. The idea of her finding any romantic interest in anyone in this group was hilarious, in a way. And insane in the other way. "That was a good joke, Zeke. I am not looking for anyone on purpose, I am quite happy with myself, but if I have to fill my *family duty*," she made an annoyed face, "then I hope I will pair with someone like you. At least, considering your loayality and love." She took a little breka, looking around. Here, in the forest, were not much flowers blooming in this part of the spring. "What is her favotie color anyway?"
kraara (EUNE)
: "The Expedition" - semi-opened RP, sign up, OOC discussion...
Hey people. Now, there is a part - "journey" - supposed for everyone to better know each other. You can chat with everyone, no matter they are occupied talking with others, it all takes time during the journey, not in the very same moment ;) enjoy it before the real action comes!
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000a0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:57:41.988+0000) > > The boss raised an eyebrow and even chuckled a little. > "And why exactly you tried to seduce a *gentleman*?" She would never guess him to have more interest in men than females... "Mm?" He cocked his head her way, his mask almost booping her nose.** "Well, little lady~"** never mind the fact she was taller than him. **"Your question is your answer heha! You, women, ain't bad but always the questions that get me."** Slipping one arm around her shoulder he pulled her closer, majestically gesturing grandly with his hand in a sweeping motion towards the sky, sighing longingly. **"Sometimes you just wanna raise the sails and ride out the sea."** He left it at that, letting her go and brushing off his coat's side then his arm. Never knew what strange germs people had. > "And rule number four, doc - once we leave this city, I demand you not wearing that stupid mask any more." Thessia smirked and gave him a challenging glance. Not just that she was teasing him, but she really felt uncomfortable when he was hiding his face. Not afraid, just... bothered. Nervous. Like he was hiding something or muttering under the mask all the time, may be even soundlesly arguing with her or... anything! **"Tell you what Boss I'll make you a deal. You, me, some cold ones. If you drink me under the table, I'll gladly remove any accessories or articles of clothing that you so desire. I'll be overjoyed all the same drinking your booze in victory or defeat. Plus a 5% interest tax on the treasure. I think it's only fair that I get 40% of the treasure being the mastermind an all."** > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000600000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:44:45.262+0000) > Zeke then turned his attention to Bosse with a smirk. **"I've seen a few but none have worn such strange attire before but you could dress as a jester as long as your skill is up to par."** He didn't so much as bat an eye as the implication he seduced men and women, it was strange certainly but hardly unheard of. Hand on his heart in genuine hurt he sort of stammered out a reply, obviously offended, flustered even with the tough act. **"Don't hate on my style Rat, this stuff has gotten me through a lot of plagues and organs."** He didn't mean him being a rat in a bad way, all traders in his opinion was rats. Did any stop to help Bilgewater with a few cannons or gunpowder? Fuck that, they were the first to go. Rats... all of 'em. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-01-28T04:24:17.486+0000) > “ oh hey there Doc Good to see you! Sorry if I didn’t keep my eagerness container behind the belt” he then lean on his shoulder “ you know, a man in my age are awfully youthful, I just can’t hold back my youthful energy that’s all” he said in a laid back attitude, began to notice this man seem to like attention. Doc grunted happily at the man, he didn't mind the close contact. **"Nice to see you stick around, Sparkly. I like ya too. If you wanna sit you can sit on my lap!"** He teased him back, grinning under the mask as he patted his lap. > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-01-30T03:52:49.023+0000) "It'll be a nice day for travels indeed." She said trying not be the one in the party who was awkward. Doc's opinion was as usual neither asked for nor appreciated likely, but all the same, he shouted out, making a cone with his hand. **"I got thrown out of a window and I'm baking in this suit. But I agree with Killer, nice an warm out 'ere, wish I could work on my tan but I'd rather not catch anything y'all might have."**
After another five minutes, Tess stood up. "We are leaving. Come on. To the east and north, adventurers," she siad with pretended pathos, then sighed. "I really need to imrpove my speeches, and think up some name for this group. *Adventurers* sounds just cheap," she muttered for herself as she started to walk htough the town and out of its wooden walls into the wilderness. Now, the path was clear and calm, surrounded with deep woods, green in young spring All smelled sweetly by leaves and needles and grass.... lovely day it was. On the route she let everyone to walk in any order they desired, and she pad just half attention to teir surroundings. This day should be safe, as far as she knew. > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d0001,timestamp=2019-01-30T16:06:45.352+0000) > > As they started to walk, she returned her attention back to the doctor. "I will tell you what, Doc. I am not drinking with you. Not thta I am afraid, but I fear for your good reputation." She smirked.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00060000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:19:48.145+0000) > **"Well I wouldn't say 'expendable'."** Zeke interjected, he may not approve of the man's attitude but he wasn't callous enough to just leave him to die of he could. **"Just that we should take care to ensure he doesn't get too side track admiring the 'scenery'."** He said before chuckling at her promise. **"I'll hold you to that, no kids yet I'm afraid. Not for lack of trying mind you but while I live comfortably it is hardly enough to afford my own water supply for the sake of aesthetics and a personal apple orchard in the deserts of Shurima, very very expensive to at such a scale but we do have a small garden."** He said with a grin. **"We're happy and that's all that matters, but I have to be sure to pick some plant seeds when we get the Kumungu. Aisha so loves the vibrant colors they have."** He continued with a fond tone in regards to his wife. >> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000a000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:45:08.258+0000) Zeke then turned his attention to Bosse with a smirk. **"I've seen a few but none have worn such strange attire before but you could dress as a jester as long as your skill is up to par."** He didn't so much as bat an eye as the implication he seduced men and women, it was strange certainly but hardly unheard of. **"Perhaps that's how he gets the most coin, reels them in with his charm and robs them blind without them even noting it. Less credible traders are prone to doing that when their stock is of poor make and quality."** The merchant offered, though he did shoot Bosse a grin and returned his high five with one of his own.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000600000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:44:45.262+0000) > **"We're happy and that's all that matters, but I have to be sure to pick some plant seeds when we get the Kumungu. Aisha so loves the vibrant colors they have."** He continued with a fond tone in regards to his wife. > Tess smiled and nodded. "I make sure we will go and find the best flower seeds for your wife that is possible to find, I promise. I wish I could one day have a man so loyal and loving by my side as you are." It was only a part joke, or at least it sounded like that. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-01-28T04:24:17.486+0000) > She only nodded, noting his words and gestured him to wait patiently a but more now. > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-01-30T03:52:49.023+0000) > "Good morning, miss Tsukino. And yes, indeed a lovely day to go. We are almost complete now, I see? Very well then. Five more minutes, then we go."
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00060000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T23:02:25.605+0000) > Zeke rushed over and looked out the now broken window with concern. **"You alight?"** He asked looking down at Bosse, though judging from his follow up remark he didn't let on that he was seriously injured of at all. **"i suppose that answers that then."** as he watched the man walk over and strike up a conversation with Paul, good luck to him in that regard. Bosse wheezed audibly through the mask and being the classy man he was he steadied himself on Zeke, patting his shoulder once. **"Yep. Doc's just fine brother. Since you helped my ass out, you just tell me when you want your free medical examination and we'll make it so, number one."** Winking at him behind the mask he scurried away. > [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2019-01-27T03:24:59.142+0000) > > “...Mmmm... Hm,” His reply was, turning to Bosse with a casual gaze, right before going back to his book. Nodding back Bosse responded in kind. **"Mhm. Hm. Hmrhm. Good conversation."** Taking the hint he left absolute unit alone, wandering around the spot he stretched, snapping and cracking with his stretches. >The doctor definitely seems as a bundle of troubles. I hope he will proove himself worth it," Tess replied aloud, not even trying to keep it low enough for Bosse not hearing that. He was in the middle of an advanced position ass faced to everyone else as he called back, loudly teasing back. **"I heard that!"** Promptly falling over in exhaustion. Maybe he should have waited with the yoga a bit, shitfaced coupled with a lack of training regiment mixed as well as those sweet energy potions and beer. > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000a00010001,timestamp=2019-01-27T15:20:07.143+0000) > > Tess rolled her eyes upon the little show Bosse provided. > > "As long as you are part of my crew, you wont be embarassing me like this, are we clear? Specifically, *no personal check-ups* unless I order you. No drinking hard unless I give you my permission. And no calling anyone *babe* but me when I am in an audible distance. We´re clear?" She said then, partly amused, partly provoking, partly serious. Cocking his head at her from where he laid splayed out the unrefined doctor hopped up again, straightening his belt with a pull he marched over to her, puffing his chest out slightly standing in front of her now. **"I can do number one, no issue. But health checks are rather important, and I'm not saying that 'cause you're a woman or anything. I live in Bilgewater! This hole is cleaner than any crack in Bilgewater, but it's still a hole."** Leaning forward he took a small bow taking the hat off his head while teasing back. **"Yes, my lady Babe."** > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T16:58:02.959+0000) > > I’m really exited and looking forward to this, hehe He was interrupted by a scoundrel, to which he was the offended as he rather liked the spotlight he was given. **"Try to keep that eagerness contained behind the belt, mate!" ** He did remember Boss saying something about handling herself, but it wasn't about that. He was here first, at least in his side of the story. > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0006000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T18:55:16.287+0000) >"Bilgewater folk are a blunt bunch but I'd say he's a bit more mild mannered then some I've seen and that we're quite fortunate that the worst he suffered was being thrown out the window and not having to deal with an angry bar of patrons wondering where all the liquor went. Bosse took a seat between Zeke and Tess, or on the other side if they were sitting together, splaying himself with an exhausted groan. **"For the record, number one. Have you seen such a fantastic and not to mention well-dressed doctor before? I thought my charm would be enough to seduce the gentleman in tight-fitting clothes to agree to a free checkup. Obviously not! But hey, you won something out of it, that's not half bad heh." ** >"For our sake I hope we don't need to visit a brothel, might lose a couple members if we did." At that burn Bosse sucked in air dramatically, reaching out with a hand towards Zeke. **"Damn straight! High five brotha!"** Not noticing that it could just as well apply to him.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000a000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:45:08.258+0000) > > I thought my charm would be enough to seduce the gentleman in tight-fitting clothes to agree to a free checkup. Obviously not! But hey, you won something out of it, that's not half bad heh." The boss raised an eyebrow and even chuckled a little. "And why exactly you tried to seduce a *gentleman*?" She would never guess him to have more interest in men than females... "And rule number four, doc - once we leave this city, I demand you not wearing that stupid mask any more." Thessia smirked and gave him a challenging glance. Not just that she was teasing him, but she really felt uncomfortable when he was hiding his face. Not afraid, just... bothered. Nervous. Like he was hiding something or muttering under the mask all the time, may be even soundlesly arguing with her or... anything!
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000600000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T13:00:42.706+0000) > **"Bilgewater folk are a blunt bunch but I'd say he's a bit more mild mannered then some I've seen and that we're quite fortunate that the worst he suffered was being thrown out the window and not having to deal with an angry bar of patrons wondering where all the liquor went."** Zeke chuckled. **"Can't say much for Paul though but I agree he'll open up in his own way in time...hopefully."** When asked about himself he gave a warm smile and shrugged. **"I have no intention of causing trouble as for a mystery that depends on what you wish to know, not because I have secrets, but there questions that I do not have the answers for."** He answered, slowly turning the silver ring on his left hand. **"Still I'd prefer to remain alive, someone is waiting for me back home after all."** Though Ryan did make him frown slightly as he wasn't sure what to think of the young man, but it was very clear what he had on his mind and was somehow even more blunt then Bosse in that regard. A almost impressive accomplishment. **"For our sake I hope we don't need to visit a brothel, might lose a couple members if we did."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0006000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T18:55:16.287+0000) > "He is the first one if it comes to being expendable," Tess noted quietly, lookinf at Ryan. Surprisingly it sounded she was not joking. "Dont worry. I will return you safe to your wife. I am not a widowmaker. What else did you leave behind for this adventure? A large house with a apple orchard and pond, three adorable kids and fluffy puppy?"
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-01-24T12:02:34.169+0000) > > > In the morning, at 8.00, she was ready in front of the tavern. All suited up in her good looking, good fitting ranger clothes, the bov in the quiver on her back, two daggers by her belt. She was sitting on the bench, waiting for others. The sun was up, slowly on its way on the sky, and it seemed it was going to be a lovely day. A good day to start an adventure, she thought for herself contently. Ryan slept well last night after getting his equipments and gather resources for this adventure. He flew back to the tavern riding on his Gryphon, seeing Tess in front of tavern he landed Close to her hopping off and walk to her “ Good morning boss! It’s a lovely day out with nice weather isn’t it.” Ryan said with full of energy as he approached her, he look at Tess saw her ready in a ranger suit also notice she got a soft and pale skin. What a beautiful woman she is “ wow oh wow boss, you sure will keep us motivated.....oh my” he said admiring her from head to toe for a moment looking dreamy, Ryan suddenly shook his head recollect his mind “ anyways, is everyone ready boss? I’m really exited and looking forward to this, hehe” told with a cheerful grin.
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T16:58:02.959+0000) > > She sighed and pursed her lips strictly. "As you may see, kid, we are not complete yet. Calm yourself down, take a place somewhere and try to be .... less chaotic and less uncontrolable positive and eager. There will by time for being proactive, just not righ now."
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-01-26T07:33:51.033+0000) > > Make a damn good excuse why you came late/or I can areange you joining on the way. i'm going to assume those are questions. the first answer is that i'm new to this and I don't what the hell i'm doing I was passing by and I happened to come across this and it looked fun (I need an excuse to be on here more) and the second answer... I don't really care if I can't join or not. i'll just be the creepy creeper that creeps in the corner {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=WantlessEight,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T15:48:14.362+0000) > > uhm. Whatever works for ya. :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-01-26T19:18:00.891+0000) > Bosse Paul suddenly stopped writing and raised his head from his book. Most could possibly see this as the man losing his temper or control of himself, but instead of doing just that, he turned his head and looked to Tess with a brow raised. Honestly speaking? He didn’t expect a lot... Not in a bad way, but mostly that she didn’t seem to have an agenda to all this. She was upfront and she laid everything out on the table, but he wasn’t sure if she was experienced or not. By herself? Maybe... Maybe, but with a team? They’d find out. He didn’t like thinking like this so much. It was a real bore when he did, “...Mmmm... Hm,” His reply was, turning to Bosse with a casual gaze, right before going back to his book. ___ *My day begins, my official one as an adventurer at least, and as of now we wait for the group. Don’t expect much, but I hope we can do something useful with our time, but me? I intend on doing my best and helping the group should they need me, because that is what I do. I help people out when I can, but then I cause trouble... Let’s hope everything turns out well.* *- Paul.*
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2019-01-27T03:24:59.142+0000) > > Miss Darkmoore said nothing about figuring out that Paul has slept outside. Why not. Not everyone could effort an inn and not everyone liked to be under the roof. As long as those people didnt try to convience her to join them, she didnt care and didnt mind. As he joined her on the bench, she moved a bit to the side to create more room for his large figure. She was already taking a breath to ask him if he slept well and so, but then realised she better wont disturb him in his writing. People who read and write can easily get angry when disturbed, that was her experience.
: > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-24T02:35:39.733+0000) >“ but anyways I will pass with the drink can’t get wasted here, have to be prepared for tomorrow yeah?” He added, before walks away getting ready for tomorrow. Bosse shook his head, those sitting next to him likely picking up on his mumbled dismissal of what he perceived as a 'lightweight'. The first to arrive and the last to leave Bosse spent the better part of his free time chatting up the bartender, racking up a sizeable tab that he put in Tess' name. > [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-01-26T03:32:44.491+0000) **"Waitwaitwait!"** The silence of the morning breaking abruptly as the doctor flew through one of the bar's lower windows, landing outside on his back with a groan of pain. **"Can I send a letter to you sometime?"** In response a muscular arm threw out a bottle that exploded in front of Bosse's feet, the man himself hiding his covered face. **"Argh... what a waste of good booze."** Brushing off glass Bosse got up with a dejected sigh, thankfully dressed in his full suit to the surrounding audience. **"Well, babe. Don't think we would've worked anyways."** He raised his shoulders, scratching the top part of his hat. Wandering over to the ~~madman~~ unit that had slept outside, the reason for escaping him as he took up a leaning stance on the tree he sat under, the plague doctor cocking his head slightly as he crossed his arms. **"Some people. They don't appreciate good booze and a free health check-up. I'm not _made_ out of Krakens fer Nagakaborous sake."** > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-01-24T12:02:34.169+0000) > In the morning, at 8.00, she was ready in front of the tavern. All suited up in her good looking, good fitting ranger clothes, the bov in the quiver on her back, two daggers by her belt. She was sitting on the bench, waiting for others. The sun was up, slowly on its way on the sky, and it seemed it was going to be a lovely day. A good day to start an adventure, she thought for herself contently. His attention drew to the Boss, lowering his voice to an amused one he continued chatting up Paul. _"Whaddaya think of our hirer?"_
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-01-26T19:18:00.891+0000) > Tess rolled her eyes upon the little show Bosse provided. "As long as you are part of my crew, you wont be embarassing me like this, are we clear? Specifically, *no personal check-ups* unless I order you. No drinking hard unless I give you my permission. And no calling anyone *babe* but me when I am in an audible distance. We´re clear?" She said then, partly amused, partly provoking, partly serious.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0006000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-18T07:16:11.842+0000) > >Tess **"It depends on how far we have to go, walking is cheap but only if we don't starve to death on the way there."** Zeke said and nodded along with Bosse's remark. **"On foot also makes it prime targeting for bandits and other undesirables, a wagon shouldn't be more then a handful of gold if we are modest. That is assuming our merry group brought more then just the shirts on their backs."** Though Zeke didn't linger for long, seeing as he'd been traveling for well over a day to get here on time, and retired for the night quickly after Tess broke off the meeting. >Next Day Zeke came down, bright and early and took account of those that were awake and didn't leave during the night. Paul was about as he expected had an air of indifference about him, perhaps there was a reason behind the stoic attitude but the trader learned that forcing conversation didn't always lead to good outcomes much to his disappointment in that fact but more oddly seemed to have slept outside. Not something he hasn't done either but generally preferred the warmth of a bed over the cold ground. The other was Bosse, and honestly wouldn't be surprised that if he was told the man never actually rested due to the seemingly endless amounts of energy he harbored. Though it didn't appear to work as well on one of the early patrons who felt they much preferred the doctor outside the establishment. Zeke rushed over and looked out the now broken window with concern. **"You alight?"** He asked looking down at Bosse, though judging from his follow up remark he didn't let on that he was seriously injured of at all. **"i suppose that answers that then."** as he watched the man walk over and strike up a conversation with Paul, good luck to him in that regard. He then walked outside leaned up against the exterior of the manor before addressing Tess. **"Quite a lively one that Bosse."** He chuckled as he kicked a shard of glass away. **"Can't say the same for that Paul fellow, little on the quiet side if you ask me."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00060000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T23:02:25.605+0000) > "The doctor definitely seems as a bundle of troubles. I hope he will proove himself worth it," Tess replied aloud, not even trying to keep it low enough for Bosse not hearing that. "And Paul... is a mystery to me. A large, silent mystery. I am confident we will figure him out eventually during the way." She gave Zeke a thinkgfull valuating glance. "And what about you? Will you be a trouble or a mystery, merchant?" There was a little bit of pride in her voice, but she didnt mean really bad. May a tiny tiny arrogant..
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=0tE54cU8,comment-id=00700000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T22:32:35.390+0000) > "And you are ready to face the crucible known as the Dauntless Vanguard's training?" He asked, not quite seeing her as someone who could stand side by side with a formation of heavily armored vanguards, but he did see her serving as a combat medic. Even the mighty Vanguard still could use someone who could patch them back up together.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Garen,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=0tE54cU8,comment-id=007000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T04:50:06.849+0000) > "Is there any other way how to find oit than try, sir?" She replied. Her breavery felt a tad forced, but the desire to try (and succeed) was genuine. "I am not a walking wall, sir, I am aware of that. But I can put the bircks back together precisely if the wall is damaged."
: OWWWWWWO can I join? I bring items that totally (will) wont blow up in your face when you use them! {{item:3512}}
> [{quoted}](name=WantlessEight,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-01-25T23:30:35.406+0000) > > OWWWWWWO can I join? I bring items that totally (will) wont blow up in your face when you use them! {{item:3512}} Make a damn good excuse why you came late/or I can areange you joining on the way. ;)
: Heyyy um are you still accepting people for this? I’ve been taking a lengthy break from rp here but this seems kind’ve interesting?
> [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-01-25T07:09:47.635+0000) > > Heyyy um are you still accepting people for this? I’ve been taking a lengthy break from rp here but this seems kind’ve interesting? well, if you manage to make an entrace good enough, considering you missed the official sign up meeing and the boss is strict, you may join. ;)
: also, as it stands, I've honestly begun to lose interest in the Boards for RPing in itself, so I'm deleting my post and noting that I had never been here.
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-01-25T07:50:01.827+0000) > > also, as it stands, I've honestly begun to lose interest in the Boards for RPing in itself, so I'm deleting my post and noting that I had never been here. fair.
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-01-11T15:32:45.290+0000) > > (gentle reminder of my existence.) // *gnaws on. I imagined we were moving to the other thread of Cassiopeia's! Shall we finish this one and join in there? "That's not unusual." Talon replied apathetically. Threats were as natural to his tongue as blades were to his fingers. "But you're strangely calm for someone who claims to have been continuously threatened." And what was even stranger, was the glowing warm that seemed to radiate from the girl's hands, or was it perhaps her benevolent aura? Or was it simply because the world of kindness was completely foreign to him? "I wouldn't sleep with a stranger in the room, unless I paid for it." Talon retorted dryly and glanced up at the morning sky. The sun already touching the statues of the graveyard, disguising the marble as some blessed rock. "You know more than what it seems. What is it? Why are you smirking?"
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QUw9GrQE,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2019-01-24T12:47:26.967+0000) > Hey. Yeah, I think closing this somehow and making up a reason and way how and why they got into Cass´event would be best? Breeze chuckled. "Well, I am calm because I most likely already got used to be threatened by you. Human can get used to anything." Then she sighed. "You can pay me for sleeping in the same room as me, if it makes you feel better, but you definitely need to get some sleep, and then we can share some answers. I know so very much more than it seems that it would take a long time to name it all, and I am getting really cold here and I would really appreciate somewhere warm and dry and somehow safe to rest for a bit, perhaps have something to eat. You are my boss in this city. Name a place and lets move." Her hand slowly left his face, leaving the feeling of warm and softness for a bit longer, than it melted in the cold wet morning air.
kraara (EUNE)
: The Expedition (semi-opened RP)
Soon, Tess dimissed the evening meeting and went to her own room to get some sleep. Oh gods, that will be an adventure with such a team. She will call it success if they even manage to reach the dungeons she was seeking. To find the artefact - and the treasure - and even survive that would e only surprising bonus. But she didnt mind. It was a challenge. She never had her own team to lead. It felt good, to be the boss, as her new medical bitch called her. It was not easy to fall asleep that night. In the morning, at 8.00, she was ready in front of the tavern. All suited up in her good looking, good fitting ranger clothes, the bov in the quiver on her back, two daggers by her belt. She was sitting on the bench, waiting for others. The sun was up, slowly on its way on the sky, and it seemed it was going to be a lovely day. A good day to start an adventure, she thought for herself contently.
JPlayah (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=oA7NEd2n,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-01-12T20:20:02.055+0000) > > Of course ;) It's been long enough. You will now be our Sejuani roleplayer. Let me know when you're ready to start.
> [{quoted}](name=JPlayah,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=oA7NEd2n,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T21:35:26.854+0000) > > It's been long enough. You will now be our Sejuani roleplayer. Let me know when you're ready to start. more or less ready.
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T16:53:56.693+0000) > > *Stay professional, stay professional,* run through her head over and over. But still the polite smile on her pretty lips felt somehow sharper now. > "Of course, doctor," she said quietly, which actually made her words more scary than if she yelled. Obviously, she was willing to play this game with him, but not forever. And should he mean his dismissive notes and distrust in her abilities seriously, well, then things might get interesting later on. He took note of how her features contorted ever so slightly, his own eyes observing him mulling.**"That's what I like hearing boss. Don't care much for whatever your precious is unless it sells better than this treasure you've promised a fair few times now. And sorry for mistrusting you but you musta lost a screw or two if you seriously want us to believe you ain't in need of some coin regardless of your current social standing. If you're going in to steal something you take everything you can carry on the way out. Unless what you are after is really valuable~"** Leaving the implication at that as he pondered their means of transportation. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-16T05:09:04.325+0000) > He suggested answering her as he walks toward her “ I mean after spending a trip this long replenish and refuel is important right? Also if we are going across shurima desert we better have the right equipments.” Ryan added Crossing his arms he watched the newcomer looking up him up toe to head. **"Look at you, not a spot sparkly. Bet you haven't seen real action even once newbie. You sure you're in the right place?"** Ordering a strong lager he plopped his head Tess' way find all of this crazier by the minute. > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-16T08:32:41.971+0000) > **"I'm sorry. Am I the only one here who thinks its adventure enough to steal this artefact thingy? I don't wanna risk my ass unless its necessary."** But he knew it was a rather hopeless position. Sparkly was likely gonna go for adventure along with Paul and the Shuriman guy. The Ionia was likely to follow, and the Demacian seemed to lean on both sides. > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0006000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-18T07:16:11.842+0000) > > "I take it as a vote to go on foot." She grinned at Zeke aprovingly. > > Then turning to others. > > "Any other opinion?" Bosse raised his hand, uncrossing his arms and letting his other arm slack to the side. **"Uh, yes. I say we play it safe. Why risk our hides? Come ya'll can't be serious about this."** Raising his arms in exasperation he promptly ordered a glass of vodka from the bartender to calm his nerves, down the glass and the lahar the moment they were set down on the table, shaking his head he grunted and fell back on his seat. **"--- I'm in if everyone else is. Just don't say I didn't warn you."**
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-18T19:59:18.906+0000) > > Tess smirked at Bosse. "You can still back off if you are afraid, doc. I am not a master of surgery, but I can bandage a wound if necessary or just fast and clean kill those who are wounded seriously," she said half joking. > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-01-19T06:04:40.643+0000) > "Good. That is the spirit I like to see among my crew," miss Darkmoore nodded. She had mixed feelings about the other woman, but she decided to let those aside, as long as Tsukino works well among the party. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-19T08:12:21.650+0000) > "I am sorry, son. Sounds like we are taking a foot way." She then turned to everyone. "So, it is done. We get going tomorrow morning, and we go by foor, along the mountins to the east and then through Piltover and Zaun to the Shurima land, and there by the line of Kumungu jungle to the destination. If anyone has anything which he or she needs to wrap and get done and it is by our way, we can make a little pause or short detour to help you, if you inform me in advance. Those who will be ready tomorrow at 8.00 in the morning outside the taver will be considered joining and I will add them on my pay list. Those who are not there by that time are understood backing off. Is all that clear? Now, I expect you al to get ready for the journey, wrap your errands here, get yourself food and drink and all equipment you can need for this journey. Any questions?"
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=0tE54cU8,comment-id=007000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T19:57:14.224+0000) > Garen observed the woman from head to toe, a bit shocked at her declaration of intent to join the Dauntless Vanguard. She seemed capable enough, and he admired her heart to seek him out and apply to join. Garen would take the recommendation and gave it a cursory look, noting the official seal of the mayor of Uwendale before carefully placing it down on his desk and looked back to the woman. "What made you choose to apply to the Dauntless Vanguard?" He asked, casually slipping in questions to get more information about the aspiring soldier.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Garen,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=0tE54cU8,comment-id=0070000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T20:58:24.408+0000) > > She looked at him a little surprised, with a tad naive unbelief. "Because there is no higher where to aim, sir." Alice said with admiring smile. "I want to serve my country. I want to be the part otlr its military. And why to go for less than the best, sir? I am not saying I deserve the honor already. But I will do my best to deserve it eventually."
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-15T13:40:14.366+0000) > **"It's much easier to enjoy life with worrying about what could have been."** He answered back, though Zeke was able to deduce that Bosse was from Bilgewater from his comment of talking to a Red Cap which as far as he knew didn't venture far from the docks of the island city. **"I hardly find it insane to see what the world has to offer, even if its dangerous, its all beautiful in its own unique way."** He said with another sip. **"Its also tends to get boring staring a plains of scalding sand dunes with the occasional Sailing poking its head outside of their territory, more likely to go insane from the sheer boredom personally."** >> [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T14:29:21.571+0000) Zeke turned back to Tess and gave a warm smile in return. **"It depends where we are going and how detailed the map is, things tend to happen over the years and roads that were once there can be swept away in a storm within minutes."** He said with a shrug. **"At the very least, if we were to get lost, I might be able to get back on one of the routes my caravans take to get our bearings."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2019-01-18T05:00:07.594+0000) > "I take it as a vote to go on foot." She grinned at Zeke aprovingly. Then turning to others. "Any other opinion?"
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T16:53:56.693+0000) > > *Stay professional, stay professional,* run through her head over and over. But still the polite smile on her pretty lips felt somehow sharper now. > "Of course, doctor," she said quietly, which actually made her words more scary than if she yelled. Obviously, she was willing to play this game with him, but not forever. And should he mean his dismissive notes and distrust in her abilities seriously, well, then things might get interesting later on. > > "Fine everyone, here is the story. I need to get there, steal the treasure. I keep the artefact, you can share all other things, I dont care about wealth. I expect all kind of trouble during the way, it is a long journey as our friend from Shurima can surelly confirm. The first task is to cross the sea to get on Shurima continent. I have never been that way. Suggestions, ideas?" https://docs.google.com/document/d/1284pNVM2GzW5O8NZWGS-dwKftbEM2QGJ5sEO2PMC3Ws spend several years hunting treasures and gather collecting rare materials throughout the land with his companion Noir. He recently stop by Demacian hinterlands to hunt a deadly predatory killer called Tuskvores known for their thick hide and long razor-horns that crown their head. After spending several hours he gathered it’s thick hide to make high quality leather armor and use its long razor horns for crafting weapons, also gather its meat and bone not wasting any part of the animal. After Heading to the village nearby to sell some of the meat he collected he discovered an poster “ hmmm, interesting.....” Ryan thought out loud reading the the poster. “ It’s a journey group treasure hunting, should we join noir?” He asked his companion, noir react emitting its Loud high pitch scream before flaps it wing hovering ready to take off “ Alrighty, let go then buddy!” He said leap onto noir’s back flying to the tavern according to the poster. After arrived and entered tavern Ryan notice they already discussing their plans, feeling guilty of being the late and the last one here he stay quiet listen to them talk. Until the boss lady ask for suggestions and ideas “ well first we can get a ship in Demacia to head out west to the conquerer’s sea, then head south following the shore toward Trevale to east. All the way until reaching half way to stone wall, finally head south until you reach Nashramae, the city of shurima.” He suggested answering her as he walks toward her “ I mean after spending a trip this long replenish and refuel is important right? Also if we are going across shurima desert we better have the right equipments.” Ryan added
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-16T05:09:04.325+0000) > > Oh. You sign up for this trip? The last spot... okey. I am not saying this is not an option, but it would mean sereval weeks of boring sailing on demacian ship. Expensive and really nto exciting fun. The other option I see is to get into Piltover and Zaun and cross the water there, then noc go trhough the whole Shurima desert, but follow the line betweet the desert and the jungle, so eventually we should come right to the entrance of the dungeon we are looking for. Less dessert, more dangers regarding wild animals perhaps, but also some water and with a bit of luck some fruit and others.... what the other thinks? Sailing and spending out time just playing cards, or traveling longer way by foot and have more fun in the wilderness? With a sightseeing in Piltover included?"
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-15T17:26:32.160+0000) > > I can see that "It´s complicated" for Bosse and Tess. :D They will learn to come along, but poking each other all the time. I live for character conflict and what comes of it in the end. But yes, complicated is an accurate statement. Also applies to any and all Bilgewater residents.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T18:59:53.373+0000) > > I live for character conflict and what comes of it in the end. But yes, complicated is an accurate statement. Also applies to any and all Bilgewater residents. Yes. I like it a lot, too. Looking forward further interactions. Once we are on the way in free wilderness, there will be more room for more intense rp one to one without it affecting others in the group. ;)
: Consider me interested, I haven't decided on an oc but [Ra'thul lich/mage, disguised of course.](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fZ2GEzIeF_9OUAEs-N6_D5GM3oUUqtgD90__EHkR3Vg/edit?usp=sharing) [Plus Morak, antimage/spellbreaker are my main ones.](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HAOViaaiNtp9Wg9AxN0W-sPTZAisV1DL1tiDKlonb4k/edit?usp=sharing) [Edit: Forgot Leofrick a more 'tanky' inclined character. ](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vB5e93Wx9iLH2LC5iirvyf0rv1AWW2SKHTldBBergxQ/edit?usp=sharing) [Or Bosse, your everyday healer. ](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sUJSTjsBL-juFxmwS7Uhlf8nCqOh4Zlmy-EgyX0CrNM/edit?usp=sharing) The others aren't quite finished and another of my oc isn't really a fighter so those are the only I got fer now.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-14T17:22:22.145+0000) > I can see that "It´s complicated" for Bosse and Tess. :D They will learn to come along, but poking each other all the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T14:29:21.571+0000) > > Tess raised an eyebrow upon his statement. > "Doctor, would you be that nice and just for me silly slowly getting it girl, specify WHO exactly is here the edgy one, who is the meathead and how we do have two leaders? Names, please." Raising his hand he amusedly answered. **"I get the memo. Glad you asked though."** First his mask met the Demacian alchemist, looking him up and down mostly at his potions he started off. **"This guy is your typical get it done edgy man, sharp like a knife's edge and likely just as clever."** Wandering his eyes over to the woodsman he continued with some awe still in his voice. **Here we got absolute unit, obviously the muscle. You'll always need a guy like this for intimidation purposes, and general breaking backs over your leg stuff."** Pointing with his foot at the Shuriman his tone carried some respect for him. **"Here you got your street smarts, connections everywhere and like a rat he has all the exists planned."** He waved his bottle at Tsukino, pointing out her weapons. **"Then you got your edgy loner, a deadly femme fetale. A slit throat, pickpocketing, sniping. She's your sugar."** Tapping his chest he proudly pointed himself out. **"Then you got the brains and the cream of the top, the leader. That's me. I'll get us home safe and soundly."**Now he came to the last, their stoic leader which made him pause if only for a second. **"Then there's you, boss. You got the map, and with my brains, we'll find that pot of gold in no time. Of, course, I'll let you command the grunts in battle. But you should leave the real planning to me, I've been around and I know how it goes."** Rubbing his chin he mused openly. **"You could be something like an advisor to me, sounds fair to me. Yeup."** He took another swig that drained the last of the skin and added colour to his cheeks. **"I see a very prosperous future for us, boss. Provided you let a m_a-..._ uh, merc. Handle the hard parts."** That slip of the tongue made him bit his actual tongue just to avoid saying it out loud. The metallic taste made him internally sigh. But it wasn't exactly a strange suggestion. He had experience, she had a map. It sounded only fair to him that he led this ragtag squad. I mean, who else?
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T16:41:29.139+0000) > *Stay professional, stay professional,* run through her head over and over. But still the polite smile on her pretty lips felt somehow sharper now. "Of course, doctor," she said quietly, which actually made her words more scary than if she yelled. Obviously, she was willing to play this game with him, but not forever. And should he mean his dismissive notes and distrust in her abilities seriously, well, then things might get interesting later on. "Fine everyone, here is the story. I need to get there, steal the treasure. I keep the artefact, you can share all other things, I dont care about wealth. I expect all kind of trouble during the way, it is a long journey as our friend from Shurima can surelly confirm. The first task is to cross the sea to get on Shurima continent. I have never been that way. Suggestions, ideas?"
: Is it too late for to join [Ryan](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1284pNVM2GzW5O8NZWGS-dwKftbEM2QGJ5sEO2PMC3Ws)?
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-01-15T14:40:46.916+0000) > > Is it too late for to join [Ryan](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1284pNVM2GzW5O8NZWGS-dwKftbEM2QGJ5sEO2PMC3Ws)? allow access to the doc, but in general, no it is not too late yet, but will be soon.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-14T19:18:07.130+0000) > > Zeke rubbed his metallic jaw, it was crude as a replacement could get but was still preferable to how he'd look without it. **"It was the best I could make do with under the circumstances."** He said before taking a gulp of beer. **"But the past is the past, no point on dwelling on such things when the present is far more interesting."** He grinned under the mask, crossing his legs. **"That's what I told a red cap once. Past doesn't matter and business is business.** One more sip of the foul beverage made its way down his dry throat. > At the mention of his story he gagged a bit before regaining his composure. **"My reasons for being here is not so much inclined for gold and silver but more so the adventure, far for exciting with a group I find."** He continued with another sip from his mug. **"As for myself, I'm a merchant by trade. All the way from Shurima in fact and been just about everywhere at least once, always something new to see on the road even after all these years."** The man couldn't help but lowly laugh at the man's unprepared demeanour, yawning in response. **"Adventure? Really? In a world, with goddamn Krakens and man swallowing creatures you willingly desire to venture out there? You are nuts dude. Or clinically insane."** >Now Deil immediately took his interest upon seeing the array of potions on his form, having more then a few dabblers in alchemy in his trade routes. **"Hey!"** He shouted intentionally over the pair as he announced without being asked or told. **"I'm something of an alchemist too. I got the exotic stuff if you get what I mean."** > [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-01-14T19:49:17.551+0000) > Bosse was nowhere near timid as he slapped together their hands, a masculine aura quickly broken as his hand was started to get crushed from the pressure. **"Crushing... my... hand..."** He whined, quickly withdrawing it when the man released him, shaking it. **"No need to flex, unit. Ouch. It's okay though, I don't wanna get on your bad side if this is the good one. "**Though he was quick to make a witty reply to unit's humbleness. **"You're both crazy. But, don't mind if I do."** Turning to the boss he spoke again. **"I'll take his share of the treasure then. You heard him."** > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-01-14T20:09:22.709+0000) Feigning being hurt Bosse put a hand over his heart. **"Boss this ain't babysitting its a catch 22, if you are dead we got no pay and certainly no payday at the end. This is merely me protecting an investment. You get me?"** Raising his wineskin he tapped his temple. >Fair enough, Paul. I am sure we will find a lot of use for a strong sturdy guy like you. Or at least, as you look like. You are the muscles." Tess said and then made a face toward the doc. "And I am the smart one." **"Sure."** Chuckling he leaned back to watch the door, casually dismissive of her capabilities. It wasn't that he thought men were better, they just seemed to get it done. I mean, Miss Fortune screwed up a major deal he had painted in ink with Gangplank's crew AND killed some of his clientele. That cost a pretty Kraken that he was all the happy to carve back from her team. > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-15T05:12:28.630+0000) Another person, wary and guarded as she observed them all. Well, f that. **"Come! Sit! Drink, killer!"** Loudly inviting her as he splayed his arms in the air. **"The boss woman here is buying."** As she got close he introduced himself. **"Bosse Sawbones, Doc if you wanna keep it professional."** > [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-01-15T10:31:09.235+0000) > > Tess eyed the newcomer. A woman. It could be useful o have one more one in the team, she thought and smiled. > > "Yes, I am the person you call boss now. Thessia Darkmoore. Welcome aboard, miss. Hensai. I believe you will provide both - a bit of muscles, a but of smart, a bit of fast?" She suggested, judging her appearance and equipment. Leaning over to the men's side he not so subtly said. **_"And a great ass."_** Winking he looked to the boss. **"So we got two edgy, 1 meathead, 1 street smart. And two leader figures. Ain't that just beautiful. Bring a tear to me eyes, though you obviously can't see it from here."** Snorting he wiped his eyes under the mask, shaking his head proudly. **"I love it when it all just comes together like this.**
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-15T13:40:14.366+0000) > > > Leaning over to the men's side he not so subtly said. **_"And a great ass."_** Winking he looked to the boss. **"So we got two edgy, 1 meathead, 1 street smart. And two leader figures. Ain't that just beautiful. Bring a tear to me eyes, though you obviously can't see it from here."** Snorting he wiped his eyes under the mask, shaking his head proudly. **"I love it when it all just comes together like this.** > Tess raised an eyebrow upon his statement. "Doctor, would you be that nice and just for me silly slowly getting it girl, specify WHO exactly is here the edgy one, who is the meathead and how we do have two leaders? Names, please."
Show more

kraara

Level 33 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion