Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Whljqngu,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T21:36:35.890+0000) > > I actually play a lot of vlad. And i do not face him alot. And when i do he dosent carry. Plat vlad players arent good. But hes still broken. Thw facy i face bad people dosent mean hes bad So if you don't see him a lot and when you do see him he doesn't carry? So tell me do you see Vayne/Riven/Kayle more often than him? if you do (i'm sure you do) you'll see they can hard carry and are more broken than Vladimir is right now. also I agree he's not picked a lot and when I do see other people pick him they don't know what they are doing xD
Yes. But he isnt thw carry because the player suck. Not the other way around. I do thin k vayne and riven are broken.
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Whljqngu,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T21:13:11.527+0000) > > By your logic. If there is another issue. The other one dosent exist anymore? No I'm saying fix what's the most problematic right now THEN they can look at other champions. Did you lose to a Vladimir that badly or you just hate him so much? xD but hey man it's cool if you think they should put him Top priority for nerfs.
I actually play a lot of vlad. And i do not face him alot. And when i do he dosent carry. Plat vlad players arent good. But hes still broken. Thw facy i face bad people dosent mean hes bad
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Whljqngu,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-04-24T20:56:19.499+0000) > > "A champion has bad match up so he isnt btoken" LOGIC For you to be worried about something that's the least problem right now is a concern but like I said, that's you I just mentioned all the champions you can pick to shut him down. unlike the REAL issues you can counter them and it still won't matter BUT again that's you.
By your logic. If there is another issue. The other one dosent exist anymore?
: SO I played Vladimir for 2 years now and I can tell you the champions to use to beat him in lane/shut him down etc.. {{champion:38}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:142}} Imagine? that's a lot in mid/top lane you can pick to counter him xD but hey if you think he's broken then so be it but to ask for a nerf because simply you don't know what to pick is not cool. also there are better worries like {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:10}}
"A champion has bad match up so he isnt btoken" LOGIC
Vulkus I (NA)
: A good early game seems to be a big theme for lategame hypercarries Cough cough {{champion:10}}
Rioter Comments
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K9bFEsYT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T23:20:55.912+0000) > > Here is how to gut yi : learn to play against him. Works 9/10 of the time. (The one time is where your team dosent know how to play against him and he get 2 fed) want to make a video show us how?
Why would i? Its not that hard to learn to cc him
Aseraan (EUW)
: Im sensing sarcasm from miles but this is too good even for me pls clear me up and tell me you are being sarcastic here.
FFrazien (EUW)
: Thoughts on Darius PBE buff
Good. He sucks. Can use even more
: Ya this is crazy
Darius is so bad right now. This buff is fine
AR URF (NA)
: want to know how to gut yi?
Here is how to gut yi : learn to play against him. Works 9/10 of the time. (The one time is where your team dosent know how to play against him and he get 2 fed)
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: HECARIM IS FIXED BOYS
I didnt know we have twitch chat in the boards
: I wonder what would happen if...
bad, ({{item:3157}} ) mages need it
Rioter Comments
: On the recent issue of "UPVATE IF YOU WANT BANS IN ARAM RETURNED" threads
you need to make a Q with and Q without bans. i know its not good for q times but it will make people happy, people that want bans will be happy because well... they have bans. and people that do not want bans can just play on the "normal" q. yes it will make q times longer. but its like aotofill. most people would rather long q time to play what they want.
Daymon (OCE)
: 1v10 pantheon guide
: what exactly is balance?
balanced (by riot logic) : {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} broken : {{champion:223}}
Rioter Comments
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T09:40:28.641+0000) > > Tahm is the real problem. Vayne and riven are both broken just because he is. So riot had to nerf him to fix the problems https://i.imgflip.com/1l4oqw.jpg > [{quoted}](name=Fisher No Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-23T09:45:48.802+0000) > > Because pro play balance > SoloQ balance. Who cares about the majority of the playerbase when Riven isn’t picked at all in pro play eks de. https://i.redd.it/9w906y7nmerz.jpg ######why hasn't this been made a boards sticker
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Play something like {{champion:58}} and get fed. whenever he shows up stunlock him with w. The ignorance is strong with you downvote bots. Anyways i will keep on killing yis with olaf, jax, kled and renekton i know what i am talking about.
Until you pass the 25 min mark and renek becomes useless and yi 1 shot him xd
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T11:04:16.371+0000) > > "wolf jade" Annnnd you aren't gonna post on that account here to prove it right? And 3 games and a middling KDA huh?
You look only on kda. I see. Not worth my time
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T10:24:31.873+0000) > > ranked On an alt you aren't going to prove you own right?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T10:00:58.996+0000) > > I did... i won every game but 1 You mean in normals?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-04-23T09:45:17.763+0000) > > 10.80% pick rate with 53% wr. For an "high skill champion" . "she isn't as easy as people make her out to be." Sure. She isn't, you should try her and see for yourself.
Jamaree (NA)
: If everyone spammed Riven, her winrate would plummet, she isn't as easy as people make her out to be. Edit: I want to point out that out of the 8 people who have responded to me, 7 have never played Riven in a ranked setting and the other one doesn’t even have a good kda with them and out of the multiple people who downvoted me, they are probably the same as well. I stick to what I say, I think she needs a tiny nerf yes, but she isn’t as easy as any of you think she is and if you guys actually played her, you would see that, but you know how the forums work, got to circlejerk, it can’t be that you are bad or your champion gets countered by them, nope, self improvement fuck that.
10.80% pick rate with 53% wr. For an "high skill champion" . "she isn't as easy as people make her out to be." Sure.
wolvius (EUW)
: Don't worry tahm is getting nerfs at 42% winrate support, surely that means vayne and riven are next up right???
Tahm is the real problem. Vayne and riven are both broken just because he is. So riot had to nerf him to fix the problems
heroikc (NA)
: Who's carrying you? Can we borrow them?
me. my self, and i
: Can Riot admit this... The only reason they took so much point and click CC out of the game...
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WAUjXeTh,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T11:33:52.596+0000) > > 1. Yasuo has a bad win rate. And he is broken. Win rate isnt isnt everything. AT ALL. If you're unwilling to mention winrate, then you're refusing to discuss balance. Which means you have no say in whether the champion is broken or not, since the state of being broken refers exclusively to balance.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WAUjXeTh,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T11:36:46.783+0000) > > If you're unwilling to mention winrate, then you're refusing to discuss balance. Which means you have no say in whether the champion is broken or not, since the state of being broken refers exclusively to balance. The difference is - i did not say its "KINDA THE MOST FUCKING IMPORTANT THINGS FOR DETERMINING IF A CHAMPION IS OP." Win rate isnt everything. Why? Because of the easy fact. Win rate put bad players/ first time players intro a count. There for not rilaiable.
: Well, those are ***KINDA THE MOST FUCKING IMPORTANT THINGS FOR DETERMINING IF A CHAMPION IS OP***. But, sure, let's look at the rest. "Vayne is a late-game hypercarry. But her early game is better then a lot of other adcs. Post lvl 6 a good vayne can kill even a fed draven." Okay, blatant bullshit. A fed Draven is going to kill Vayne before she completes her first tumble - In many cases quite literally mid-tumble depending on how fed. Vayne is an incredibly squishy champ and Draven is an incredibly high-damage one. Vayne would have to be fed, lucky as fuck with crits, and get a stun off on Draven. Otherwise Vayne is going to die. " Her power spike is in 2 items. Yes. Hyper carry AT 2 ITEMS." Spiking at 2 items=!peaked at 2 items. Vayne is always a hypercarry per definition, but vayne isn't doing much carrying at 2 items. Nasus spikes upon buying Sheen - doesn't mean he's suddenly at late-game power because he spent 1050g. " It used to be - shut down vayne in lane and she just wont be able to come back." Maybe that's because Vayne is always going to lose lane to some degree unless you massively fuck up. Her default state coming out of lane is being 0/2. That comes with being a hypercarry - you lose lane unless your jungler/support massively helps you out or your opponent has only half a braincell, or you happen to hard-counter your opponent. If Vayne never gets to come back because you shut her down in lane, Vayne will **never** do anything. And you have a potentially huge lead - use the damned thing to do something besides kill Vayne more.
1. Yasuo has a bad win rate. And he is broken. Win rate isnt isnt everything. AT ALL. 2. The fact you go 0/2 out of lane/the fact you dont know how to cs and come back to with 2 items. Is your problem.
: 51% winrate, mains aren't too high up (averaging below 55%)...seems strong, not OP.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WAUjXeTh,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T08:52:18.344+0000) > > 51% winrate, mains aren't too high up (averaging below 55%)...seems strong, not OP. I love how you didnt look at anything i said out side of wr.
: I say they're not OP because there are ***fucking stats to back that statement up***. Granted, they're far from bad (Vayne definitely pushing the strong side of things), but there's a difference between "Yeah this champ's kinda strong" and "Holy shitballs this champion's broken as fuck and needs half their kit immediately removed"
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WAUjXeTh,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T08:08:42.974+0000) > > I say they're not OP because there are ***fucking stats to back that statement up***. > > Granted, they're far from bad (Vayne definitely pushing the strong side of things), but there's a difference between "Yeah this champ's kinda strong" and "Holy shitballs this champion's broken as fuck and needs half their kit immediately removed" How can you see that vayne is broken - for starters her win rate. 21% PICK RATE with 51% wr. 2 - vayne is a late game hyper carry. But her early game is better then a lot of other adcs. Post lvl 6 a good vayne can kill even a fed draven. Her power spike is in 2 items. Yes. Hyper carry AT 2 ITEMS. Thats insane. W min in to the game if shes 0/0/0 shes a hyper carry. Insane. And not balanced. It used to be - shut down vayne in lane and she just wont be able to come back. Now its just shut down vayne- she will come back with 2 items after farming and kill you all.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: The boards has really become a place that exists not to talk about gameplay objectively, but just to vent out frustration over anything that people can find, china, korea, yasuo mains, obama, whatever they want. They can't just maybe think about why the shield is there, why the double crit passive is there. It would really requiere more than 10 iq
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WAUjXeTh,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-22T07:41:46.031+0000) > > The boards has really become a place that exists not to talk about gameplay objectively, but just to vent out frustration over anything that people can find, china, korea, yasuo mains, obama, whatever they want. > > They can't just maybe think about why the shield is there, why the double crit passive is there. > It would really requiere more than 10 iq Actually this board is about champion balance too.
: Because he's not OP? You might as well ask why {{champion:42}} isn't getting nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WAUjXeTh,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-22T07:26:54.512+0000) > > Because he's not OP? > > You might as well ask why {{champion:42}} isn't getting nerfs. I see your comments alot. You say vayne isnt op. Yasuo is not op. Sorry. But yasuos/vayne in bronze maybe are bad. But it dosent mean they're not good.
: Stack Limits for Veigar & Nasus
: Wasn’t it just a revert to the original gold cost?
nope i mean yes but its still a nerf right now, because the adc's that are weak just became weaker
Rioter Comments
: Yep, exactly. Well, some are prodigies and reach dia in less than 100 games :P
I dont think t1 and yassuo is a good exemple. T1 had a ton of trollers following him
: out of last 20 games lost 4 times, mostly S classes. Lose 21 LP gain 17 at gold 2 is that right?
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jZuWd9fA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-20T11:03:40.808+0000) > > Stop blaming your team every time. First step. > > > Btw if flex games are "for fun" and your fun is going 2/10. Hope you get banned :) I don't see a problem going into flex with a 5 man queue and playing for fun? Also have you seen my losses? I only flame if they flame. How can I not blame my teammates for feeding a lane? I'm sitting here winning my lane and fed but, I got to deal with a 7/0 Master Yi. Come on man think.
You see. There is an enemy team and i am sure inters isnt whay they Q for.
: Nerf Zed
No he isnt. After the nerfs he's so bad.
Dânkplank (EUNE)
: how to deal with getting camped
Play safe. Freeze BY your tower not IN your tower And make sure there is no huge wave crashing in to your tower
7ckngMad (NA)
: Last year I was hardstuck gold 5 and it took me an 8 game losing streak at 0LP to demote back to silver 1
Its 10. But ok
: I CAN'T GET OUT OF BRONZE!
Stop blaming your team every time. First step. Btw if flex games are "for fun" and your fun is going 2/10. Hope you get banned :)
: The reason most people are stuck in silver/gold
Actually. Not every champion has a good time roaming. So its not always roaming
Vanic998 (NA)
: The revival is what discourages people from focusing you just like Sterak's effect.
Vanic998 (NA)
: Guardian Angel and Steraks are basically the same item. Prove me wrong.
: What bans do you see most often in RANKED?
Yasuo zed (for every body vecause both have more then 50% br)
Show more

letsfeedtogether

Level 72 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion