: I want to congratulate Ghostcrawler
Soooo much salt. I actually like GhostCrawler.
Meoth (NA)
: ARURF + Lethal Tempo
Any adc + the % AS from jungle item is the thing I am looking forward.
: What if for URF, you had every single rune equipped at once.
It would be too much. Maybe 2 more runes and it would be great.
Salron (NA)
: Is URF going to be available in customs next time ARURF is out?
I hope so. It's not really ARURF now but something else. I think you can pick only some champs .
: Does This Honestly Deserve A Perma-Ban?
inb4 He totally deserved and is bullshiting us. You don't get perma banned first time flaming.
: A 5 AD team is viable. A 5 AP team is not.
I don't know why you think that 5 AP isn't viable, in both examples enemy's will stack armor/resist against you. You can draft a AP team with reliable tower taking (Ziggs,Azir,Jax). The only problem is AP items which are pretty crappy right now.
: We've all accepted that the game is unbalanced, and it's time to change that.
For me it's pretty balanced. You say it's not yet still you give no examples. It can't be perfectly balanced and I like it this way.
Rioter Comments
: its disgusting in high elo because its a fiesta in botlane, no one wants a losing botlane because its over if the enemy botlane wins.
> [{quoted}](name=Ganked By Tilt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0W7JhEYH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-17T00:10:46.293+0000) > > its disgusting in high elo because its a fiesta in botlane, no one wants a losing botlane because its over if the enemy botlane wins. I didn't agree with this. Yesterday played vs high elo player's. Now I see the problem.
: http://i.imgur.com/Oudf9QN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/b7sM1BI.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=WinTheWarOnPants,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=MZ4175Iv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-02T20:08:00.682+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/Oudf9QN.jpg > http://i.imgur.com/b7sM1BI.jpg YES PLEASE
Ralanr (NA)
: If you mean omen, FH, and thorn, then it's only two. Thorn and omen do not stack well with each other.
Ninja tabi, Omen if the team has crit users, frozen heart and thornmail. Also Omen really doesn't stack? Lol
lonof (EUNE)
: ZA WARUDO! TOKI YO TOMARE
Soshite, toki wa ugoki desu.
: As someone who keeps Youmu attached to her keys at all times, I'm disappointed to say that it wasn't.
: What about you play Vayne first to find out her counterplay?
It's not like tanks have a 3 items that counter her and a one that makes her heal 40% less.
: Tho i feel that the horn and singing teaser was spot on, something like this, a facebook style video, should only really be used right before the patch notes come out with ornn rather as a reveal
Yeah even now I listen to the teaser! It's amazing I need the lyrics to sing along.
: Sigh. This shouldn't have gone out the way that it did. I had a very strong reaction to it as well and was then given context. Please be assured this was not an intended release in this fashion, or a part of the Ornn promotional campaign. That said. Ornnward to more content!
Thank you for the reply! I was scared when I saw the video. I thought "Is this the future of Lol?" Also I saw someone anwser the question on Reddit after I submmitted this post :D
  Rioter Comments
: I've witnessed a lot of people with Honor level 3 including myself! But, I have ?'s about honor caps
Talvaren (NA)
: Champions: DAS AGES
Kayn is 19? What? Hard to believe. Now I can see why everyone called him edgy.
BØLT (NA)
: This is so corny and cringy that I think I just threw up a little
cOrrny? *vomits*
: stop acting like cho was always a problem
I like Cho now more than ever.
: Why are they degenerates tho
https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3mnc1g/dunkey_copypasta/ (NSFW)
: They should make it an in-game holiday.
> [{quoted}](name=Votable Jester,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=69ep6sLY,comment-id=00060004000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T08:49:09.377+0000) > > They should make it an in-game holiday. You destroyed me.
: What is Shen's favorite Anime?
: If you hover Kayn in ranked today, I am going to ban him.
Nice logic. You played him on PBE it's like normals. Go play some normals with Kayn and go into ranked. It's a dick move to ban him. Also Riot needs statistics from first week from ranked to balance him out if needed.
: The MMR system is shit, and here's why.
You are the only one who has a problem with this. (I am way better than these noobs! Riot you took my pride by allowing these players in my games) Rioters said that for now Leauge is not free player friendly and they want to change that. They already want to make runes free and add free stuff to the game.
Lùmen (EUNE)
: I personally think Mordekaiser deserves to be the next VGU the most.
: Silencing your enemies is the worst way to go about anything. Because eventually, everyone will start silencing you.
Downvoting him isn't silencing, I even agree with him. But using mean language doesn't help him.
Lace Up (NA)
: "Because he's mean about it" Lmfao. I feel bad for people who are offended by everything. It honestly must suck living life so offended all the time.
I am not offended, but it's not a way to discuss with other people. Oh you are such a alpha male by not getting offended, I hope I was like you <3
Rioter Comments
: I like the way you think.
Says the guy with a Little Devil Teemo icon LOL
Xonra (NA)
: Really wish they would stop doing the "We wanted to get it out asap" and just wait a month or two and give us a finished product. It looks really awkward when less than a week after launching they go "yeah we want to do that but wanted to ship this asap". It makes it look like they are okay to ship an unfinished product just to get it out faster, and that looks really really bad.
They want to do it in "parts" They prefer to add things one at a time not push a entire system and have to redoit. In this way they can see how the community will react. For example they added honoUr first for Oceania for testing. Many companiea use this strategy for their software.
Skelenth (EUW)
: Ranked is a dark path only few have managed to return from. It turns men to beasts and beasts to something greater. Something... unthinkable... I thought I was free... Thought I escaped its clutches- but I was wrong. My past... my previous life... it all came back. It pulled me in like a vortex of a thousand hollowed hands, grasping at my will... my mind... my soul. I don't want to go back - but I must! The price is too sweet to pass up on! Ohh... It sings to me... This wonderful voice at the back of my head. Songs of glory and treasure echo through my mind! One more time.... _**One**_ _**more**_ ######_time._
Velgam (NA)
: I have yet to see a yas go positive in one of my ranked game, my team or enemy team, always feeding.
Had a Yasou reach 40 kills and somehow carry us. (He said he was a smurf from master) Meanwhile me and my friend trolled and had lvl 9 and 11 when he was 18. I wasn't even lvl 30
: I like how he made an actual valid point and everyone shuts him down. I'm not saying there's not an issue with zac, nor am I saying Zac's ban rate (50% or otherwise) isn't way too high, but there is a big difference between 50% and 100%. The title is quite misleading.
> [{quoted}](name=TheBattleMaster8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zKtyGurB,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-07T10:48:10.347+0000) > > I like how he made an actual valid point and everyone shuts him down. Because he's mean about it.
Tenant (NA)
: That Bloodlust icon...[I recognize that white hot rage from a certain Black Swordsman](http://i.imgur.com/4e4gZw0.gif)
Rikari (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tails9016,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vVW9t9YV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-04T03:27:40.571+0000) > > I don&#x27;t get- > same here. What level you guys at? I'm level 2 and only got one.
> [{quoted}](name=Rikari,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vVW9t9YV,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2017-07-04T18:44:30.884+0000) > > same here. > What level you guys at? I&#x27;m level 2 and only got one. I got 3
Bârd (NA)
: Proposal to unbench the Kench
We could also UNINHIBIT THE RIBBIT if he could eat jungle monsters. But yeah grabbing someone with your tounge seems amazing. CLICK THE LICK
: Kayn is the ultimate Edgelord
Heh, nothing personal kid
Rioter Comments
Broporo (NA)
: I don't have any details on when U.R.F. will be back right now, but when it does come back it will most likely be a part of the Rotating Game Modes. Make sure to check those schedules and you'll be one of the first to know!
Love your username <3 Also waiting for URF
: Sacrifice a goat and pray to the Kek.
jmp231 (NA)
: Yea I'll definitely miss starting with 10% cdr on nasus lvl 1 :/
Someone even made some math on r/nasusmains 10% Cd early is really bad. Im sorry my dog brother but you were greatly mistaken.
: You realize that both the community and Riot have acknowledged the current Mastery system was overall somewhat of a failure, due to the keystones being either WAY too OP, or unbalanced on a majority of champs, hence the tons of nerfs directed at the masteries that we now have? What makes you think making runes into Mastery-like Keystones is going to fair any better? Again, by removing the ability to modify a champ's base stats with things like AD/AP/AS/Crit Dmg/Crit Chance/Lifesteal/Spellvamp/Armor/MR/HP Scaling/Flat -- and creating a handful of "visible effect in-game" Keystone Runes as the primary source of power -- you're directly nerfing the ability for a player to specify _how their champ is played_ from the early game, in favor of just having champs do _big flashy things_ in-game. The shift in power balance between 150 champs is going to be absolutely **fucking horrendous** if they don't provide any meaningful amounts of base stat modifier runes. In theory the new system sounds "such wow, much amazing, so visual". In reality you're going to have X amount of champions left in the dirt (because they relied heavily on base stat modification); You're going to have X amount of off-meta builds, playstyles and roles completely erased from the game (Rumble jg, Karth jg, Tank Teemo, Bruiser Teemo, etc); You're going to have X number of champs that are completely and thoroughly **busted** (just imagine Yasuo with some crazy critical damage Keystone that boosts crit dmg to +150% or something, or AS, or shields or healing etc); And finally you're going to have X amount of champions (probably a large majority) **completely reliant on maybe two or three different keystones total**, because upon release there are going to be specific broken OP keystones that just _mesh the right way_ with certain champions, and playing that champ without said Keystone will eventually becoming the _only playable solution_ for them, because you guessed it, _no base stat modifier runes for them_. And if you think Riot is going to _properly and effectively_ do a "large sweep modification of champions' base stats", then you haven't been around long enough to know that Riot rarely does anything in a timely fashion when it comes to balancing champions and gameplay.
Oh no I won't be able to play tank Teemo and AP Caitlyn jungle! These builds suck get over it, no one will really get hurt by erasing them. Spoiler alert (they won't be erased) Also whining about something being OP on relase is just dumb.
: Actually, I disagree. Now, I'm not saying they should utterly ignore the mains. Far from it, they should absolutely listen. But the "we're always right" mentality is a two way road, even if the mains lack the actual tools to change things. Mains, like anyone else, are biased when it comes to their favorite champions. You might say you're not but the fact is that you are. Everyone is guilty of it, even if they're not outright about it. Hell, Vi is my most played character and I was against the MS nerfs she got even when the rest of the community was for them. Right or wrong, I was biased against my main being nerfed in a way I saw as unjust. An issue with mains is that they know the ins and outs of their champion and know everything. The flaws, the builds, the match-ups, everything. This gives them a greatly skewed view on the champion. They only really see a champion from that position of "I have 100k hours on my champion, I know what is best and worst about them and what should be changed". But they usually do not account for the new player. The player who wants to learn the champion. More over, they don't account for what COULD be with their champion. Take the Poppy/Sion reworks. While Riot did listen to the community as best they could, do you know that a few mains said they were utterly quitting these champions because they hated the way they were changed? Taking a more recent example, let's think Rengar: A champion who Riot tried to keep as an assassin yet found that he couldn't exist as an assassin with his current kit...yet they likely cannot change his kit because it would "ruin Rengar's identity" to his mains. But perhaps most damning of all is that mains often refuse to see flaws their champions have. They're not concerned with their champion being in a healthy state, they're concerned about their champion being in a powerful state. (But not so powerful they're permabanned) They're also concerned about how a champion SHOULD be played. Shaco was strong with a bruiser/AP build yet Shaco mains I've spoken to said "I refuse to acknowledge his win rate. Shaco has to have the right build". Mains are worth listening to, yes, but the sad fact is that mains need some degree of restraint. Otherwise champions who need changes or reworks aren't going to get them. If the first critique of any change is "Revert it", that's not particularly helpful. Reversion should be the absolute final nuclear/panic button, not the day 1 kneejerk reaction.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 2
Warded ping! Finally. Riot is doing a good job listening to our feedback and comunicating with us.
: Gibe All Might Galio Skin Pls
I thought the same.
Mrtmaco (NA)
: Play testing New Champs In Store
Good idea, but in "Can we have 3 refunds per season" this brought up but with skins.
Meddler (NA)
: We're still planning to look into 10 bans once the new client's out (changes needed to champ select for extra bans would be made in that, not the old client). I think it's quite likely we move to a 10 ban system, though that's not guaranteed yet. Assuming we do go to 10 bans it's also possible Pro games and regular games might make the change at somewhat separated times (different workflows for draft matchmaking games versus tournament draft in custom games which is what Pro uses).
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=99Oykczu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-10-27T17:46:03.308+0000) > > We&#x27;re still planning to look into 10 bans once the new client&#x27;s out (changes needed to champ select for extra bans would be made in that, not the old client). I think it&#x27;s quite likely we move to a 10 ban system, though that&#x27;s not guaranteed yet. Assuming we do go to 10 bans it&#x27;s also possible Pro games and regular games might make the change at somewhat separated times (different workflows for draft matchmaking games versus tournament draft in custom games which is what Pro uses). Finally! Riot wants to implement a good change for once. Only minus is that waiting in chap select can be longer but that doesn't matter. Now some champions like Nasus can be back.
: As far as i am concerned you could rework his passive. Just give him more base health regen, something high like 30 Then give him the perseverance passive where allies can benefit from an aura which gives them Garens health regen as a bonus in combat, and also gives him the following bonus effects to nearby allies when in combat. * Activating Q gives nearby allies a small temporary speedboost based on a portion of Garens current speed * Activating W gives nearby allies temporary bonus resistances equal to a portion of Garens armor/mr * Activating E inspires allies and gives them a temporary bonus to Attack Damage equal to a portion of Garens AD * Succesfully executing someone with Ultimate temporarily Doubles the health regen bonus to allies or something Something like that would make him a better team fighter without really changing his kit much, but it also has counterplay with armor shred grievous wounds and slows/stuns (speedboost for q is based on speed before activating) It also gives Garen more dept in when and how to use abilities, selfish for own protections with W or do i inspire my allies around me, do i boost myself with q or do i safe it for when my allies catch up. He will lose the villain and current passive and gets this change in return I think it would be an improvement as he would have the same overall simple kit and his play style would not change much except there is now more dept to it overall. This change would also be a buff in power, and he kind of needs that anyway
Show more

lonof

Level 47 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion