Rioter Comments
: I know your matchmaking is bad, but, like...
It is bad like what are these games dude what are these games even red complains that is a challengerlike player atm xD.
: Since when is getting second place a victory?
: Silver 1 + Platinum 1 players in the same solo Q ranked games
That happenes to me too literally i just made a post about it Silver team vs platinum even on 3v3 i know bro just what the heck with this ranked nowdays... P.S on my flex i was srsly with Bronze 1 and vs diamond 4 like wut?
Stratixx (NA)
: Revive tanks by nerfing damage.
Lmao back in season 3 i could kill a tank in level 2 with 4 abilties what are you saying?
: At this point, bring back the old Death Recap
Εlin (EUW)
: !! Don't risk playing ranked at the moment !!
But im addicted Lol you cant stop me from playing xD.
: Tahm kench is apparently too strong still
If you want a true nerf to his Q either reduce the missile speed or reduce the range by 100-200 units or something.
: I never flame, I usually /fullmute all at the start and keep to myself.
> [{quoted}](name=12BuckleMyShoe,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T18:37:54.550+0000) > > I never flame, I usually /fullmute all at the start and keep to myself. Go talk to support then here they wont unban you support will help you on that good luck.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=12BuckleMyShoe,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:18:14.226+0000) > > Look at this gyazo: https://gyazo.com/d61b09639d995fbfb545d75800604a04 > > No chat logs no 2-week ban first. Yes I soft inted after getting destroyed, but I feel like 2 week ban is more appropriate... So you think you should get lower punishment because you went out of your way to ruin the game for your team by inting? Hell no, props to Riot for removing you from the game. Even if it's a mistake I hope they keep you permad.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=0006000000010001,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:23:33.197+0000) > > So you think you should get lower punishment because you went out of your way to ruin the game for your team by inting? > Hell no, props to Riot for removing you from the game. > Even if it's a mistake I hope they keep you permad. You re cruel dude chill :/ First if a ban is wrongly placed it can get reduced. Second he said he followed the number one rule which is to not flame at all so if he really did got perma ban for flame and doesnt say it then nothing can happen to his account except ofc it was again wrongly placed.
: Look at this gyazo: https://gyazo.com/d61b09639d995fbfb545d75800604a04 No chat logs no 2-week ban first. Yes I soft inted after getting destroyed, but I feel like 2 week ban is more appropriate...
> [{quoted}](name=12BuckleMyShoe,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:18:14.226+0000) > > Look at this gyazo: https://gyazo.com/d61b09639d995fbfb545d75800604a04 > > No chat logs no 2-week ban first. Yes I soft inted after getting destroyed, but I feel like 2 week ban is more appropriate... I dont know could be a non justified ban go contact support i guess if you really telling the truth to see what they can do for you,if it was really your first ban and it was wrongly placed they might be able to help you and reduce it to a 14 day one hope i helped but only if the ban was wrongly placed for a perma ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:12:11.339+0000) > > You contradict yourself. You make claim of both being "crushed" and of "soft inting". Which one is it? He probably got fucking destroyed but started inting to make it seem like he didn't care
> [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:14:01.836+0000) > > He probably got fucking destroyed but started inting to make it seem like he didn't care I dont think he got permanently suspended for that i think it was cause he must have flamed a little days ago and reprots picked up for that reason and then the final time someone must have reported him for flame and he got permanently banned as well with the reports from inting.
: Permanently banned for feeding in 1 single game
Are you sure you diidnt got banned for flaiming? And you must be liying cause we first get a 14 day suspension and again..for inting if you inted once and got perma banned means you hide something way more serious than just inting like cursing and threating thats what made it result in a perma ban not you inting in 1 game in 6 years lier.
nm1010 (NA)
: > First of all you dont reduce 24% instantly only if your cleaver is fully stacked up Didn't say it did, but most champions get enough stacks fast enough that the difference rarely matters. > second max lethality is 74 with a burst not 64 and also i meant 35% is lord dominiks Didn't think I needed to specify that I wasn't exchanging boots for a dirk, but apparently I needed to. > no if an enemy is too tanky you cant reduce 70% of his armor 64% yes if its 900 armor Average full tank has 300-400 armor late game. Full pen against that is roughly 70% reduction, if you are playing against {{champion:33}} or {{champion:54}} you're obviously going to have a different experience. > And lastly if you attack a target with 90 armor with only cleaver he will have 86 armor you wont reduce 24% instantly if you have lord dominiks you will reduce 35% total armor instantly not just with last whisper i like to call it last whisper the lord dominiks btw. Okay?
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o9kA9zRo,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T23:10:31.684+0000) > > Didn't say it did, but most champions get enough stacks fast enough that the difference rarely matters. > > Didn't think I needed to specify that I wasn't exchanging boots for a dirk, but apparently I needed to. > > Average full tank has 300-400 armor late game. Full pen against that is roughly 70% reduction, if you are playing against {{champion:33}} or {{champion:54}} you're obviously going to have a different experience. > > Okay? Stop being so sassy.
nm1010 (NA)
: > -6 armor seratted dirk 1100 gold > -8 armor duskblade early 2900 gold > -13 armor duskblade late 2900 gold I don't think you understand what you are talking about, those numbers are all incorrect. Late game a full pen build gets you 64 lethality + 24% reduction + 35% total pen. Against a standard tank you are looking at ~300-400 armor. 300 armor: 300 x .76 = 228 228 x .65 = 148.2 148.2 - 64 = 84.2 400 armor: 400 x .76 = 304 304 x .65 = 197.6 197.6 - 64 = 133.6 Your math also needs some work it seems like, but the idea stays the same. Even though armor is supposed to counter lethality, you can still negate ~70% of it on a tank. As for squishies 150 armor (roughly the amount a carry has with 1 armor item late game): 150 x .76 = 114 114 x .65 = 74.1 74.1 - 64 = 10.1 That means that if a carry has 2000 hp and 150 armor, you would need to do a little more than 2200 damage to kill them. Zed would do that with r-e-auto at that point in the game. Darn, armor is so op.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o9kA9zRo,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-12T12:17:47.140+0000) > > I don't think you understand what you are talking about, those numbers are all incorrect. Late game a full pen build gets you 64 lethality + 24% reduction + 35% total pen. Against a standard tank you are looking at ~300-400 armor. > > 300 armor: > 300 x .76 = 228 > 228 x .65 = 148.2 > 148.2 - 64 = 84.2 > > 400 armor: > 400 x .76 = 304 > 304 x .65 = 197.6 > 197.6 - 64 = 133.6 > > Your math also needs some work it seems like, but the idea stays the same. Even though armor is supposed to counter lethality, you can still negate ~70% of it on a tank. As for squishies > > 150 armor (roughly the amount a carry has with 1 armor item late game): > 150 x .76 = 114 > 114 x .65 = 74.1 > 74.1 - 64 = 10.1 > > That means that if a carry has 2000 hp and 150 armor, you would need to do a little more than 2200 damage to kill them. Zed would do that with r-e-auto at that point in the game. Darn, armor is so op. First of all you dont reduce 24% instantly only if your cleaver is fully stacked up second max lethality is 74 with a burst not 64 and also i meant 35% is lord dominiks and no if an enemy is too tanky you cant reduce 70% of his armor 64% yes if its 900 armor 400 armor and below over 70% armor reduction yes And lastly if you attack a target with 90 armor with only cleaver he will have 86 armor you wont reduce 24% instantly if you have lord dominiks you will reduce 35% total armor instantly not just with last whisper i like to call it last whisper the lord dominiks btw. :P
Bultz (NA)
: It's time to gut ap damage and mana
Again you have problems with so many ability power champs? then you must not be that good of a player i have like problem with 2-3 picks not 20 lol. P.S i wonder what this guy would do if he saw that back at 2014-2013 Katarina etc could oneshot you with 90 ap i wonder what he wouldl say then xD.
Rioter Comments
: So Ahri is getting her dash cancel back?
Thats more a nerf than a buff what are you saying :( 40% buff 60% Nerf Estimated winrate of Ahri after 50.8% to 51.6% average.
kμrayami (EUW)
: how are ad assassins good early/mid game champs if they have to build lethality (scalling stat) also if the enemy gets armor you need at least 2 lethality items and a lord dominiks +boots and if you build a BC cuz u need cdr btw bc has 15 ad on its build path u need 4 items in order to kill a mage or an adc with def items
> [{quoted}](name=kμrayami,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUhmW89r,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-11T21:19:12.948+0000) > > how are ad assassins good early/mid game champs if they have to build lethality (scalling stat) also if the enemy gets armor you need at least 2 lethality items and a lord dominiks +boots and if you build a BC cuz u need cdr btw bc has 15 ad on its build path u need 4 items in order to kill a mage or an adc with def items SAY IT!
: > [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUhmW89r,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T20:24:44.989+0000) > > If you havent tried it dont talk also 20 seconds cd for electrocute, and 18 AD is alot from conqueror on a champion that scales with Bonus AD. You don't have to try something that's easily proven from the numbers alone. If it were even remotely close, you might have an argument. But electrocute is more than ten times the damage. Maybe in URF mode, you'd be fighting often enough for the cooldown on electrocute to be a detriment, but with the cooldown of your ultimate being the biggest factor that decides when you fight, it'll be up just as often as you're fighting. Besides that, the 18 AD from Conq (even though you actually wouldn't have 18 for all of your abilities since there's no way you auto-attacked for 5 attacks before using them, but for argument's sake we'll pretend you did), amounts to only 51 extra damage on your abilities. Hell, even if we include the extra damage from 5 autos and then your entire kit, that's still only 144 extra damage compared to Electrocute's 262.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUhmW89r,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T20:54:44.425+0000) > > You don't have to try something that's easily proven from the numbers alone. If it were even remotely close, you might have an argument. But electrocute is more than ten times the damage. > > Maybe in URF mode, you'd be fighting often enough for the cooldown on electrocute to be a detriment, but with the cooldown of your ultimate being the biggest factor that decides when you fight, it'll be up just as often as you're fighting. > > Besides that, the 18 AD from Conq (even though you actually wouldn't have 18 for all of your abilities since there's no way you auto-attacked for 5 attacks before using them, but for argument's sake we'll pretend you did), amounts to only 51 extra damage on your abilities. Hell, even if we include the extra damage from 5 autos and then your entire kit, that's still only 144 extra damage compared to Electrocute's 262. I get +11 AD when i Attack someone and use R i first use AA when i do R for maximum damage plus i have absolute focus on runes which gives me another 18 AD when im above 70% hp electrocute does only 40% bonus ad is laughable every 20 seconds but only once 180+116 damage=296 dmg without armor AND THAT IS FReaking Attack damage not true damage which is unavoidable unless you build hp or have shields enemies build hp not armor when i play +1400 hp even the adc +500 hp... that 296 dmg -armor is like 130 extra damage with +18 AD from conqueror and the true damage i can do over 100 true damage constantly without it being blocked by armor.
: > i dont have time to roam when killing the damn tanks or bruisers. This is exactly why you don't play assassins at top lane. Along with the fact that early game most fighters have the stats to beat you in a duel. You made pretty much every mistake possible, but because Zed is so strong you still managed to scrape up a bunch of kills.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUhmW89r,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:51:14.354+0000) > > This is exactly why you don't play assassins at top lane. Along with the fact that early game most fighters have the stats to beat you in a duel. > > You made pretty much every mistake possible, but because Zed is so strong you still managed to scrape up a bunch of kills. You mean conqueror(Just the rune by itself) on adcs is strong and bruisers?
: The problem with bringing Conqueror is similar to the problem with Black Cleaver. It doesn't matter if part of your damage is converted to true damage when you're already completely negating the target's armor. So all you get is the 18 AD. Compared to Electrocute, which would have dealt 262 extra damage. So, no, you weren't noticing easier kills. You're just telling yourself that. And you're saying you were also trying to splitpush instead of catching enemies out? You should be glad you even managed to get that many kills playing and building him so wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUhmW89r,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:49:04.124+0000) > > The problem with bringing Conqueror is similar to the problem with Black Cleaver. It doesn't matter if part of your damage is converted to true damage when you're already completely negating the target's armor. So all you get is the 18 AD. Compared to Electrocute, which would have dealt 262 extra damage. > > So, no, you weren't noticing easier kills. You're just telling yourself that. > > And you're saying you were also trying to splitpush instead of catching enemies out? You should be glad you even managed to get that many kills playing and building him so wrong. If you havent tried it dont talk also 20 seconds cd for electrocute, and 18 AD is alot from conqueror on a champion that scales with Bonus AD.
Naymliss (NA)
: Tahm has a decent winrate with a decent playrate..... https://u.gg/lol/champions/tahmkench/build - 52% winrate, 30% presence. Your champion is many things, but underpowered is not one of them. If you want a stronger lategame, you're going to have to sacrifice your mid and early game.
> [{quoted}](name=Naymliss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUhmW89r,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:38:53.029+0000) > > Tahm has a decent winrate with a decent playrate..... > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/tahmkench/build - 52% winrate, 30% presence. > > > Your champion is many things, but underpowered is not one of them. If you want a stronger lategame, you're going to have to sacrifice your mid and early game. What do you mean sacrifice it ? I play toplane Zed tho so i dont have time to roam when killing the damn tanks or bruisers.
: > kill the adc when its possible what am i supposed to do we didint even get any baron and they got 3 damn silver... Were you actually only aiming for the ADC the entire time? And was the 5 deaths because you were staying out of fights you needed to win? Aaaand, if you _know_ you don't have a good enough connection to play Zed, why are you playing Zed? Aaaand... yes, the answer is build to build crit at the end to supplement your abilities. Especially if you can't land them because of your ping. Black Cleaver's %armor shred doesn't do anything when you're already negating 100% of the enemy's armor with lethality. As well as Mortal Reminder, if you're struggling against lifesteal. Having a high kill count and low death count on an ASSASSIN doesn't make you good or any better than your teammates. Assassins are _designed_ to do that more easily than other champions. And to top it all off, you brought conqueror, which is for champions who want to continue fighting after getting it to 5 stacks. Not burst champions like Zed, who need to deal their damage and get back out to safety. Yes. YOU let the game go on too long, because YOU brought the _wrong_ rune. You didn't bring a bad rune, you brought a bad rune for Zed. You might as well complain that Phase Rush isn't good on Zed.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUhmW89r,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:30:42.216+0000) > > Were you actually only aiming for the ADC the entire time? And was the 5 deaths because you were staying out of fights you needed to win? > > Aaaand, if you _know_ you don't have a good enough connection to play Zed, why are you playing Zed? > > Aaaand... yes, the answer is build to build crit at the end to supplement your abilities. Especially if you can't land them because of your ping. Black Cleaver's %armor shred doesn't do anything when you're already negating 100% of the enemy's armor with lethality. As well as Mortal Reminder, if you're struggling against lifesteal. > > Having a high kill count and low death count on an ASSASSIN doesn't make you good or any better than your teammates. Assassins are _designed_ to do that more easily than other champions. > > And to top it all off, you brought conqueror, which is for champions who want to continue fighting after getting it to 5 stacks. Not burst champions like Zed, who need to deal their damage and get back out to safety. Yes. YOU let the game go on too long, because YOU brought the _wrong_ rune. You didn't bring a bad rune, you brought a bad rune for Zed. > > You might as well complain that Phase Rush isn't good on Zed. Lol phase rush isnt good on Zed what are you saying..And tell me exactly why conqueror is bad? i mean electrocute does less damage and it only hits once every 20 seconds conqueror has an increasing AD the more you attack and from what i noticed you kill way easier with it than with electrocute i was killing the damn leona of them when she had 600 hp what are you saying? i also tryed to push a bit bot and top but it was so pushed i didint try much and yes i guess me not going in fights directly is a huge mistake on Zed right?
Naymliss (NA)
: Yeah man zed is useless and his damage is useless, that's why he has a solid winrate with a high pick/ban rate in high elo. https://u.gg/lol/champions/zed/build?rank=master_plus - 53% winrate, 30% presence masters + https://u.gg/lol/champions/zed/build - 51.5% winrate, 55% presence plat +
> [{quoted}](name=Naymliss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUhmW89r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:32:28.324+0000) > > Yeah man zed is useless and his damage is useless, that's why he has a solid winrate with a high pick/ban rate in high elo. > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/zed/build?rank=master_plus - 53% winrate, 30% presence masters + > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/zed/build - 51.5% winrate, 55% presence plat + I said winrate isnt everything i gave an example with tahm kench.. dude tell me your ms plox..
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its late game, and you missed a large portion of your kit's damage. Of course youre not going to instakill the ADC. Assassins are early/mid game champs. You let the game go on too long.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUhmW89r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:20:07.226+0000) > > Its late game, and you missed a large portion of your kit's damage. > > Of course youre not going to instakill the ADC. > > Assassins are early/mid game champs. You let the game go on too long. Me? Or my team? when literally everyone on my team has a range of 11 to 16 deaths and im at 5 trying to not die and kill the adc when its possible what am i supposed to do we didint even get any baron and they got 3 damn silver... Do you know that 4 of members of my team by themselfs had 54 deaths and i had 5...The game was 51 minutes.
Rioter Comments
Alüe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xQ1xyuQn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T00:52:09.216+0000) > > Season 3 i still remember the heaven this game was back then i remember everyone having mood for league always back then even if its you playing whatever your head wanted those days they need to return in the future :( > > Upvote if you agree with me. amen man league may not have been perfect in those seasons but it wasn't a shit show dmg meta that made it impossible to counter.
> [{quoted}](name=Alüe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xQ1xyuQn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T03:56:17.358+0000) > > amen man league may not have been perfect in those seasons but it wasn't a shit show dmg meta that made it impossible to counter. Ye. :D
: Why Are So Many People Trying Yasuo ADC?
I actually played him adc i prefer it more than top i feed less and carry easier and i win way more games so its good. xD
Alüe (NA)
: Leagues problem
Season 3 i still remember the heaven this game was back then i remember everyone having mood for league always back then even if its you playing whatever your head wanted those days they need to return in the future :( Upvote if you agree with me.
: losing 40 lp is pretty standard for failing a promo
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ns0GINXJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T21:24:52.576+0000) > > losing 40 lp is pretty standard for failing a promo if you re MMR is going bad then yes it is.
: In all my years of frusteration and enduring aids in the top lane, NOTHING compares to Tahm Kench.
Ye like winrate is not everything a champ can be literal garbage and have good winrate and opposite its also the playrate.
Lovelle (NA)
: Penetration Items
Dont forget you cant nerf the whole itemsbecause that is gonna affect most of the champs in game so that cant happen also if those champs are the problem why dont you make a thread about them like all talk about lux and leave alone the pen items gosh.
Ludicol0 (NA)
: remove mmr
What the? Remove MMR? Are you nuts?xD
: Pyke was a mistake, sylas was a mistake, yuumi was a mistake and zoe was a mistake. At the highest level of play (solo q and competitve) these champions are all cancer with completely overloaded kits that feel like crap to play against because of everything they have. Yuumi is basically an un-targetable janna, Pyke is a true damage reset assassin with pick CC and immunity to poke, Sylas is just insanely overloaded and thats why he's been repeatedly nerfed into the ground (unbalanceable), and Zoe is cancer b/c she gets 1000s of gold worth from her W AND can 1 combo if her E hits.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v5JEb9Vs,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-22T18:26:10.793+0000) > > Pyke was a mistake, sylas was a mistake, yuumi was a mistake and zoe was a mistake. > > At the highest level of play (solo q and competitve) these champions are all cancer with completely overloaded kits that feel like crap to play against because of everything they have. > > Yuumi is basically an un-targetable janna, Pyke is a true damage reset assassin with pick CC and immunity to poke, Sylas is just insanely overloaded and thats why he's been repeatedly nerfed into the ground (unbalanceable), and Zoe is cancer b/c she gets 1000s of gold worth from her W AND can 1 combo if her E hits. Agreed.
: I just had a game where we all lost lane and my team was feeding at a rate of 1 kill every 30 seconds. The enemy had 30 kills at 15 minutes and my team insisted that we could win like the delusional morons they are. They wasted 30 minutes just fuckin feeding while trying to convince each other that we could win. I'm sorry but I'm not one of these delusional assholes that believes in fairy tales. Just fuckin ff and don't waste my time. I don't support your position.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bAIjG83w,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:22:26.698+0000) > > I just had a game where we all lost lane and my team was feeding at a rate of 1 kill every 30 seconds. The enemy had 30 kills at 15 minutes and my team insisted that we could win like the delusion morons they are. They wasted 30 minutes just fuckin feeding while trying to convince each other that we could win. I'm sorry but I'm not one of these delusional assholes that believes in fairy tales. Just fuckin ff and don't waste my time. I don't support your position. Surr at 10 xD teamscore 1vs16 like what you do there right? :)
: Electrocute on Zed is too strong
And your level diffrence is too strong too sad..if you re behind on any champ in game xp you can agree and accept it can do a good amount of damage to you not just Zed without argument Also stop luying dont make me do math to prove it to you he doesnt do half of your hp with no items. You have been warned. xD
PavLoo (NA)
: Some champs need nerfs.
They should give nasus 18 stacks XDD
Rioter Comments
: WHY WHY WHY DID YALL FUCK KENCH EVEN FURTHER !!!!!!!
Ye he was fine only that he was doing a penta kill with attack speed runes and no tanky items just half tank item and still being tanky and unkillable when my team was fed and he wasnt...(did i mention he is a support?!)
: > [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ex1NAnEl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:50:52.725+0000) > > A few but i do beleve Riot cares about the player when creating a champ sure sometimes at the release might be a little too op or too weak and Riot will eventually fix that but mostly they do care for that type of stuff,i mean an example i thought in the past ilaoi is broken and impossible to beat until i learned with practice how to always counter her so no Riot is good at making new champs and balancing them equally overtime. except for sylas, and ryze these champions elude riots balance attempts with each iteration but generally 99% of the time patches are done with statistics in mind and are deliberate to achieve a goal whether the goal is overshot or undershot is determined often after the changes go through people expect balance to be an exact science while balance is simply a process riot has said that they can easily get every champ to 50% win rate but then the game would be boring and people would very strongly dislike the game imagine your first 50 games on akali have the same success rate as your 500th-550th games on akali why would you even play akali at that point
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ex1NAnEl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:56:11.135+0000) > except for sylas, and ryze > riot has said that they can easily get every champ to 50% win rate but then the game would be boring and people would very strongly dislike the game > imagine your first 50 games on akali have the same success rate as your 500th-550th games on akali > why would you even play akali at that point Ye true
mack9112 (NA)
: I like there new champions these days always unique...
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ex1NAnEl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:53:33.099+0000) > > I like there new champions these days always unique... Ye i like that creativity they put nowdays too :)
: bans exist
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ex1NAnEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:46:00.716+0000) > > bans exist A few.. But i do beleve Riot cares about the player when creating a champ sure sometimes at the release might be a little too op or too weak and Riot will eventually fix that but mostly they do care for that type of stuff,i mean an example i thought in the past ilaoi is broken and impossible to beat until i learned with practice how to always counter her so no Riot is good at making new champs and balancing them equally overtime.
: Wasn't "kys" an auto ban? Because
I Agree with you same thing happenes with me im a good summoner for along time and someone constantly flames me and ints my games and he isnt get banned you re right dude the same post i have about the same issue. :D
: Toxic community breeds toxic behavior and riot isn't doing much to help. Remember the good ol days of S2 where people don't give up after first blood?
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowbyte,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kvJoXuMZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T04:22:27.752+0000) > > Toxic community breeds toxic behavior and riot isn't doing much to help. Remember the good ol days of S2 where people don't give up after first blood? I do people just downvote you cause they arent old players i do remmeber countless days at 2011-2012 where people would always say lets go for a league game and every day too.
Sbatteo (EUW)
: same,i just made a full repair, but immediately after champ select the game doesn't start. not even the loading screen starts
> [{quoted}](name=Sbatteo,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=tYdENWuA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T20:32:09.456+0000) > > same,i just made a full repair, but immediately after champ select the game doesn't start. not even the loading screen starts I like the new programming team at Riot...
Moody P (NA)
: Replace Aftershock with Courage of the Colossus
Dont think Rito will hear you they dont care for anyone in the boards.
: You already hard nerfed Zyra, it's Lux's turn now
Dont think rito will nerf the e girl champs its the reason im quiting each time i see lux with 1 cs and at diamond elo i dont want her nerfed more like buffed because riot turned my brain i also quit bought another game to play that at least on this one i learn something useful irl :) RIP LEAGUE 2012-2019
: Please do something to toxicity and flaming
Ageed i followed a good behaviour for 2 years i was level 3 honor from 0 and i received suspensions in an instant im still playing tho, but when i report and mute a flamer on my ranked and troller at the same time he deosnt get any punishments after i report him this game is just dead quit it while you still can it died a while ago thank me later take care.
Satakieli (EUNE)
: This client is like a next-level virus
My antivirus found it even as a trojan agent Lol with its behaviour xDDDD Rito plox...
Show more

manolis201

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion