Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Isnt he getting reworked alongside vgu? Just like Fiddlesticks? No point in wasting time for a nerf even if he should be nerfed ( not ).
When is volibear getting reworked?
: You didnt build anti heal against voli... Also imagine being an adc main and complaining about something thats broken when adc is the most broken role in the game 4Head.
Which item is "anti heal" and I didn't make this post for volibear mains to complain about riot needing to nerf him. Comment something if it's gonna be something smart, because this litearlly means nothing. We weren't talking about adcs, we are talking about volibear here.
Rioter Comments
: Nothing about the ranked system really changed (at least for regions that are not NA or Korea). If you're losing games at bronze IV, it's not because your team sucks, it's because you suck, especially if you are duoing with a friend. Remember, if you're good, your team can have a maximum of 4 shitty players, while the enemy team can have 5. If you have a duo, that's minimized to just 3 shitty players. Instead of blaming the ranked system, why not focus on getting better yourself first?
How can I suck when I get fed most of my games, but my bot lane always feeds, even if I gank them, and then they start trolling and flaming me all game. They feed the adc and then he one shots everyone. It always happens to me, almost every single game. I guess it could just be my bad luck too, I wouldn't be suprised.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

marko458

Level 140 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion