sharunn (EUNE)
: Just how do I support the RIGHT way?
1. Stop playing blind pick, go draft, its better cuz less arguments, no double mid/top/adc/supp/jg and u have 10 bans to ban op champs. 2. My favourite type of support is, first of all, a support champ like {{champion:40}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:350}} etc. then best thing to do is to build support items, enabling you adc to carry {{item:3174}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3107}} And especiall {{item:3109}} This makes you adc and you unable to die, its very op. Now {{item:3222}} is unique item, it removes all debuffs from your ally(adc mainly xd), soo you gotta watch when is he stunned and use it instantly. Thats it frmo me
: Assassin comps are too strong in TFT
Full noble, kennen, good kindred and tanks counter assasins pretty hard, as well as glacial(best option volibear cuz of aoe stun)
: hovering an item over another item in tft
I agree with this, tho this would require less skill for the tft since you dont need to know what items combine in what.
Onurdef (EUW)
: Can u learn the game with difficult champs?
If you take shaco, you will overall improve your mindset for jungling and ganking, as well as catching good oportunities. If you take teemo you will be unskilled guy who everyone will hate for playing teemo(no hate xd) Teemo overall doesnt require much skill, literally everything works on him, top/mid/adc/supp/jg. ad,ap,tank,on-hit,jungle without smite...
Rioter Comments
: TBH. The RNG isnt a real Problem, you easily reach Top 3 with rly bad rng in 9 out of 10 games. The thing is, 80% of ppl have the worst gold managment i have ever seen, and thats normal, beacuse they are playing a Game like that for the first time. You should not rush to tier 3 minions if you dont have all at 2. And u should not go for one special Comb in Round 1, if you dont know what u get. Just go what u get, if you are good to go for a glacial comp, play it, if you get some core champs for a shapeshift go for that and so on. You have to be flex, and u will reach top 3 in 9 out of 10 games, trust me
> [{quoted}](name=Hello i am Tøxic,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=lKWEkvfF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-29T20:47:48.849+0000) > > TBH. > > The RNG isnt a real Problem, you easily reach Top 3 with rly bad rng in 9 out of 10 games. > > The thing is, 80% of ppl have the worst gold managment i have ever seen, and thats normal, beacuse they are playing a Game like that for the first time. > > You should not rush to tier 3 minions if you dont have all at 2. > And u should not go for one special Comb in Round 1, if you dont know what u get. > Just go what u get, if you are good to go for a glacial comp, play it, if you get some core champs for a shapeshift go for that and so on. > You have to be flex, and u will reach top 3 in 9 out of 10 games, trust me Completly true, my favorite things are WW/Nida combo and draven solo carry, still i dont commonly get em soo i just improvise, build what i have, and im more less always in top 3, like last game i went yolo with 4 glacial, and gave my voli rageblade/statik/red buff, he absolutly dominated, tho i lost final battle due very bad rng xd Put short: Yes, rng can fk u up, but skill can get you out of fk very easily as well. Hello im toxic, reason why u got 4 downvotes is cuz you said the truth that hurts.
PavLoo (NA)
: LEVEL 2!
> [{quoted}](name=PavLoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p8ogAPFA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-13T15:27:03.549+0000) > > Finally got back to level 2! > Here's the story: > February the 23rd, I was chat restricted. To this day, I am ashamed because of that. > March the 1st, I finished the punishment. > March the 3rd, I unlocked honor again. (yep, 2 DAYS!) > I don't remember when I unlocked level 1, but it was around the 2nd half of April. > And today, I finally got back to honor level 2! Cheater! It takes me ages to get to lvl2
Yääto (NA)
: Chat Restriction for this log?
> [{quoted}](name=Yääto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sJmAbGyZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-13T15:51:54.837+0000) > > Are you seriously kidding me? You can get chat restricted for simply being frustrated at afks? It's not even flame dude. Look at this: > > Game 1 > Pre-Game > Yääto: top > Yääto: jg > In-Game > Yääto: just carry > Yääto: wtf > Yääto: just dont follow him dude > Yääto: go lvl up > Yääto: we can win > Yääto: jesus fuck > Yääto: probs afk > Yääto: ofc > Yääto: why did you r kass man > Yääto: reporth im > Yääto: report xer please > Yääto: afking cuz he's bad > Yääto: he's not playing the game > Yääto: sitting under tower > Yääto: doing nothing > Yääto: he's not new > Yääto: considering he specifically said afk > Yääto: New people won't afk you idiot'\ > Yääto: enjoy your free win > Yääto: lose your next game > Yääto: I asked for a report for a balatant troll > Yääto: and you people acting like you're so good wtf > Yääto: really hope i have a team vs you guys next game > Yääto: gp > Yääto: new > Yääto: he's cool > Yääto: lmfao > Yääto: just ff > Yääto: gp please pess yes > Yääto: let minions end miud > Yääto: fuck this > Yääto: literal trol > Post-Game > Yääto: fuck you > > You win riot. From now on, I will NEVER type another word in league. When I'm frustrated and pissy, I'm going to soft int all of my games from now on. Yääto: just carry Yääto: wtf Yääto: just dont follow him dude Yääto: go lvl up Yääto: we can win Yääto: jesus fuck Yääto: probs afk Yääto: ofc Yääto: why did you r kass man Yääto: reporth im Yääto: report xer please Yääto: afking cuz he's bad Yääto: he's not playing the game Yääto: sitting under tower Yääto: doing nothing Yääto: he's not new Yääto: considering he specifically said afk Yääto: New people won't afk you idiot'\ Yääto: enjoy your free win Yääto: lose your next game Yääto: I asked for a report for a balatant troll Yääto: and you people acting like you're so good wtf Yääto: really hope i have a team vs you guys next game Yääto: just ff Yääto: just ff Yääto: gp please pess yes Yääto: let minions end miud Yääto: fuck this Yääto: literal trol Yääto: fuck you As a guy who managed to get pbanned for flame 8 times before getting reformed, i can easily tell you why were u punished: You were clearly pointing out your teammtes mistake, instead of that, try giving him advice wihtout telling him how bad is he. "enjoy your free win" "just ff" "gp please pess yes" "let minions end miud" This is considered Negative Attitude, in this form its giving up, you are expressing to you have gave up in the chat, which has no use for either teams. "fuck you" "literal troll" "i asked for a report for a balatant troll" - Pure flame. "report him" - Calling out for report of someone is banable and considered toxic. Also keep in mind to you got into IF system's radar now, you will be punished for even less flaming from now on, if you get to 14 days ban, simply saying "fu" will make you perma banned. Hope i cleared stuff out for ya ^^
: He's not broken at all. He's categorically countered by skill shot CC, Slows, Better, faster skirmishers like Xin, and anyone who can negate his stun. He only feels broken when someone level 2 feeds him first blood. Which ...... is about 60-70 champions. No Gap Closers Melee Range Punishable by any Warden's Mail item. (Entire kit is attacks, and he's not Yi) Generally has no team fight presence once game has developed. (Gets shredded, single target for the most part, can't build tanky enough to take all the hits) He cannot win vs Jax at all. Jax is a pure counter; As long as Jax casts Counterstrike, Udyr can't even land Stun or Tiger Strike, or proc his heal. He can try to run when Jax Counterstrikes, but Jax's Leap is plenty long enough to catch Udyr.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=59h2BTVI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-09T13:15:38.870+0000) > > He's not broken at all. He's categorically countered by skill shot CC, Slows, Better, faster skirmishers like Xin, and anyone who can negate his stun. > > He only feels broken when someone level 2 feeds him first blood. Which ...... is about 60-70 champions. > > No Gap Closers > Melee Range > Punishable by any Warden's Mail item. (Entire kit is attacks, and he's not Yi) > Generally has no team fight presence once game has developed. (Gets shredded, single target for the most part, can't build tanky enough to take all the hits) > > He cannot win vs Jax at all. Jax is a pure counter; As long as Jax casts Counterstrike, Udyr can't even land Stun or Tiger Strike, or proc his heal. He can try to run when Jax Counterstrikes, but Jax's Leap is plenty long enough to catch Udyr. Also noone is fastewr than him, especially not xin, hello, 500 ms? and that for stupidly long duration
: He's not broken at all. He's categorically countered by skill shot CC, Slows, Better, faster skirmishers like Xin, and anyone who can negate his stun. He only feels broken when someone level 2 feeds him first blood. Which ...... is about 60-70 champions. No Gap Closers Melee Range Punishable by any Warden's Mail item. (Entire kit is attacks, and he's not Yi) Generally has no team fight presence once game has developed. (Gets shredded, single target for the most part, can't build tanky enough to take all the hits) He cannot win vs Jax at all. Jax is a pure counter; As long as Jax casts Counterstrike, Udyr can't even land Stun or Tiger Strike, or proc his heal. He can try to run when Jax Counterstrikes, but Jax's Leap is plenty long enough to catch Udyr.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=59h2BTVI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-09T13:15:38.870+0000) > > He's not broken at all. He's categorically countered by skill shot CC, Slows, Better, faster skirmishers like Xin, and anyone who can negate his stun. > > He only feels broken when someone level 2 feeds him first blood. Which ...... is about 60-70 champions. > > No Gap Closers > Melee Range > Punishable by any Warden's Mail item. (Entire kit is attacks, and he's not Yi) > Generally has no team fight presence once game has developed. (Gets shredded, single target for the most part, can't build tanky enough to take all the hits) > > He cannot win vs Jax at all. Jax is a pure counter; As long as Jax casts Counterstrike, Udyr can't even land Stun or Tiger Strike, or proc his heal. He can try to run when Jax Counterstrikes, but Jax's Leap is plenty long enough to catch Udyr. Oh right, he will always go in 1v5 soo all u need is to stun him, thanks for help!
Stwessed (NA)
: Bad escape good damage and attack speed bad healing decent shielding and without tank items bad tankiness and not good chase in comparison to many champs. Can't get away from a Jax ur on drugs
> [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=59h2BTVI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-09T12:53:18.788+0000) > > Bad escape good damage and attack speed bad healing decent shielding and without tank items bad tankiness and not good chase in comparison to many champs. Can't get away from a Jax ur on drugs 500 movespeed bad escape? bad chase?
Rioter Comments
: If I get in range of a nexus... I just go ham on it unless I'm actively in danger to do so.... I feel camping the fountain is bming and I LOVE to come back and crush those players.
> [{quoted}](name=PermaJinxed,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=7AtyFTtI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-02T04:28:32.068+0000) > > If I get in range of a nexus... I just go ham on it unless I'm actively in danger to do so.... I feel camping the fountain is bming and I LOVE to come back and crush those players. we all do xd
: I forget who said it, but one of the pro players who leveled a smurf said the biggest problem he saw in low elo (low gold) is they don't know how to END a game. He's definitely not wrong, I see dumb people trying to fight the enemy on the fountain like every game. More often than not those are the same people that throw the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=7AtyFTtI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T18:32:00.776+0000) > > I forget who said it, but one of the pro players who leveled a smurf said the biggest problem he saw in low elo (low gold) is they don't know how to END a game. > > He's definitely not wrong, I see dumb people trying to fight the enemy on the fountain like every game. More often than not those are the same people that throw the game. Ye this happens quite often xd
Rioter Comments
Taeli (NA)
: remove invisibility
Twitch and even don't have invisibility, they have camouflage, and if u wanna win game with buying 2 control wards, well you won't.
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Spookerton,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHv4AkEr,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T03:52:46.627+0000) > > Olaf never runs Phase Rush seriously. Its a meme. Stats don't lie. > Darius is the same, he runs it as a meme to pubstomp, its not a good choice. > > Phase does nothing for you in lane, and good luck activating it in teamfights. The best you can use with phase on these champions is if they let you walk up to the enemy, then hit them three times, then maybe run away if theyre not paying attention. This is evident in the champions who actually use Phase Rush right now, Ryze and Vladimir use phase because it lets them kite melee champions really well and also because it lets them abuse parts of their kit. Vladimir uses it to reposition mid-pool, since his combo procs Phase and lets him run toward a squishy to use his empowered Q after his W ends. Ryze uses Phase in top lane to get away from melee fighters and tanks much easier, because its very easy for him to activate, being ranged into melee. > > Garen takes Grasp **BECAUSE CONQUEROR DOESNT STACK OFF HIS E AND HE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE, GAREN PLAYERS HAVE BEEN AT RIOTS THROAT TO CHANGE THIS FOR MONTHS NOW**. It's become a meme in the garen community that Conqueror doesn't work on him. It's actually really sad honestly, since he'd love the rune if he could use it. > > Grasp doesnt scale fine. It doesnt do reliable damage or effect later on, since it takes time to build up and the payoff is rarely worth it. > > Woah but you get actual rune choices that work for you? You get PTA, Electrocute, Lethal, Fleet, still as viable runes that ADCs are taking? Lucians taking PTA, Ezreals taking Klepto, Ashe is taking Lethal Tempo, Many others are taking Fleet, Jhins taking electro as of recently, MF started taking Dark Harvest, Kalista started taking Hail of Blades... Looks pretty fuckin' diverse to me. > > Your argument for Lethal Tempo is honestly really ironic to me, because its the same thing that you're saying makes these other runes good on bruisers. Its the same issue with Lethal on ADCs taking "a tonne of investment", not a lot of players are going to let you walk up to them and use your gap closer then stay in the fight for 3 seconds to activate grasp or for 3 autos to activate PTA. I dunno why its ok for ADCs to have a rune that is still usable but not viable because its "difficult to activate", but bruisers should all have "difficult to activate" runes instead of a rune they can actually use. > > You're both proving my point and also proving that you don't understand how the meta in top lane currently is. Please don't comment on things you don't understand and act as if you understand them better than someone who lives it. The runes you're mentioning are so hard to activate on these champions. Go into a game and try and walk up to a Caitlyn as darius and activate phase rush. It isn't going to happen unless the enemy is a toaster. > > I don't deny that Conqueror is OP, its power after this nerf remains to be seen, but it can't just be "removed" without compensation, because its literally all that some champions have. They should split the rune up into two runes that are focused on either true damage or sustain, basically specialized runes that do those two things better than conqueror does right now, but only one or the other. > > How would ADCs feel if we just removed PTA? Basically you're just fucking over a whole bunch of them, but its ok because technically other runes work on them. That's basically how Bruisers feel with conqueror right now. Each of it's effects are so weak in comparison to the overall impact of other runes, but it has to satisfy every bruiser so its a grab bag full of effects. > > EDIT: I know it sounds like i'm super angry or whatever. Not really trying to come off that way. I've had the conversation regarding these runes before, and it just gets old retyping the same idea. Hopefully this gives an idea of why these runes aren't useful. Idk. I can give a better explanation with reasoning if you'd like. This whole paragraph was kinda ranty, idk why. Maybe just a foul mood today, Apologies! > > EDIT 2: For reference. There is actually a bruiser who doesn't run Conqueror. That's Camille, and camille has perfect synergy with PTA on her Q, an outstanding engage that lets her always get onto a target, an ult that keeps her target there for her to auto attack, and she can't stack conqueror effeciently. Its basically a match made in heaven. Kled and Renekton sometimes run PTA into squishy top laners to bully them harder. This is a choice that falls off later on, since its harder to activate PTA as a melee champion in a teamfight against a champion like a carry, where as Conqueror doesnt have to be stacked specifically on the enemy carry and can let you sustain longer in that fight. Conq's actually a pretty bad rune in lane, compared to many others, its a scaling rune if anything. > > Some other bruisery champs who don't run Conqueror and why: > > Illaoi: Her tentacle slams only generate +1 stack even if three hit a target at once, making stacking slower than most others, on a champion who already struggles to get into combat efficiently. ususally she runs klepto because she can proc Klepto stacks on her E's ghost which is hilariously powerful. > > Nasus: Nasus actually is in sorta a similar boat to a champion like Garen, in that nothing works for him. His E doesn't stack conqueror, and conqueror isnt even a rune he'd want to take since he doesn't want the sustain or tank killing. He runs grasp to get some early trades. He used to run Klepto back before klepto had two charges, since it was much easier to proc, but the two charges klepto change made it really hard for any melee champion to use. Basically Nasus is just kinda using Grasp because nothing else really works on him right now. Garen was always a strong champion, his passive makes him disguting in laning phase, and using black cleaver and other core items, he can rush in with q e w and cleave enemy's armor and decent heath, while surviving thanks to w, with this he nice chance for adc to do their shit, since he will absorb almost all dmg and cc. Woah but you get actual rune choices that work for you? You get PTA, Electrocute, Lethal, Fleet, still as viable runes that ADCs are taking? Lucians taking PTA, Ezreals taking Klepto, Ashe is taking Lethal Tempo, Many others are taking Fleet, Jhins taking electro as of recently, MF started taking Dark Harvest, Kalista started taking Hail of Blades... Looks pretty fuckin' diverse to me. Lietrally, he just decribed 5 things that won't work. PTA is not broken at all soo it doesn't need to be changed, Removing conqueror of course means to it will either be replaced, or other runes modified. But ok, maybe i went too far with removing it, but at least true dmg should be removed, healing is ok, everyone could use that, but true dmg is just sick and makes all champs with true dmg in their set inunique. It would be better if it gives maybe armor/magic pene, but not 100% of it... Illaoi doesn't need conqueror, she pretty much sucks now, haven't seen her in game for a while. Nothing works on nasus? I guess you aren't familiar with current nasus meta, you take grasp/ghost/black cleaver/trinity + bone plating and all the healing runes, and all u need to do is stand under tower and stack,no matter how much poked you are you won't die beacuse your passive heal is abnormal, especially with bonus runes. And if u want to start fighting, you need to use w/ghost/r and you will kill the target, beacuse you have 80% slow for 5seconds, and have movespeed boost from ghost/black cleaver, which makes suer your target will need 3 flashes, soo far i haven't found ANYTHING that can escape nasus. Camille is very good with conqueror, since she can trade very well with it and do some bonus dmg, especially when she uses r, you are sure for not to escape, she also has 150 hp adaptive shield at lvl 1 soo u can't even kill her at start. But ye, she doesn;t really need conqueror, but still its very broken on her. EDIT: I know it sounds like i'm super angry or whatever. Not really trying to come off that way. I've had the conversation regarding these runes before, and it just gets old retyping the same idea. Hopefully this gives an idea of why these runes aren't useful. Idk. I can give a better explanation with reasoning if you'd like. This whole paragraph was kinda ranty, idk why. Maybe just a foul mood today, Apologies! Its all kay, we all are a bit unintentionally means sometimes ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spookerton,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHv4AkEr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T03:23:10.304+0000) > > Yes because Olaf can activate Aftershock. > Yes because Electrocute is so good on a champion who doesn't burst. > Yes because phase rush is so useful for a melee champion. > Yes because Grasp is so great in the mid and lategame. > > These things can maybe function. But they're not good on these champions. You can technically run Grasp on an ADC, does that mean you should? > > These runes aren't actual choices. They're not actually good picks. They're just things that can technically sorta maybe function on these champions. Why are my champions only allowed to have "maybe sortas" while ADCs have over 3 incredible rune choices, in addition to more depending on the champion? Olaf with phase rush is fucking disgusting. Same with Darius. Garen takes grasp and does fine. And grasp scales just fine. :/ Just because conquerer is op and bruisers are stupid as fuck doesn’t mean conquerer isn’t op. :/ And adcs have 3 tunes that work great? Um what? Pta is maybe on par with electrocute Lethal tempo requires a fuck ton of investment. And what’s the third? Fleet footwork? The rune thay was nerfed SPECIFICALLY on adcs?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHv4AkEr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T03:42:30.677+0000) > > Olaf with phase rush is fucking disgusting. Same with Darius. Garen takes grasp and does fine. > > And grasp scales just fine. :/ > > Just because conquerer is op and bruisers are stupid as fuck doesn’t mean conquerer isn’t op. :/ > > And adcs have 3 tunes that work great? Um what? > Pta is maybe on par with electrocute > Lethal tempo requires a fuck ton of investment. > And what’s the third? Fleet footwork? The rune thay was nerfed SPECIFICALLY on adcs? Lethal tempo isn't something you should take wihtout attack speed buff on your team, other runes will work better in early game. Don;t take this as insult, but i assume you are currently in low elo and yoour support is usally lee sin/pyke. But if you have lulu, or support that took ardent's censer you can make tempo very useful after getting 1st item. Fleetwork isn't purely made for adcs's, once again it gives movespeed buff, as well as it helps you recover after a poke, as well as helps you get advantage in one.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Spookerton,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHv4AkEr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T03:23:10.304+0000) > > Yes because Olaf can activate Aftershock. > Yes because Electrocute is so good on a champion who doesn't burst. > Yes because phase rush is so useful for a melee champion. > Yes because Grasp is so great in the mid and lategame. > > These things can maybe function. But they're not good on these champions. You can technically run Grasp on an ADC, does that mean you should? > > These runes aren't actual choices. They're not actually good picks. They're just things that can technically sorta maybe function on these champions. Why are my champions only allowed to have "maybe sortas" while ADCs have over 3 incredible rune choices, in addition to more depending on the champion? Olaf can use Pta in 1v1 very nicely which gives him lane advantage Only champions without ANY burst are supports(even some of them have tho). If a champion doesn't have burst that mean he has poke or he is focused on auto attacks, for poke u can use comet/aery, and for autoattacks you can use, PTA/fleetwork(Which is very good for surviving/dodging, it doesn't just heal, and also it can be powered with stormrazor whcih makes is very good) Phase rush IS useful for melles of course, there are melle champions that can inflict sick dmg if they can get their hands on you, which by phase rush is useful. Grasp is more of support for laning phase, if he is not good in late that just means he could use a buff. All in all you gave your best to find 4-5 worst case scenarios, while i can give you over a hundred good case scenarios.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Spookerton,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHv4AkEr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T03:07:51.188+0000) > > Yes. It didn't exist for 3 months. And for those three months, bruisers were all garbage and forced to run PTA. Most runes didn't work on them. Tryndamere took Electrocute for fucks sake. > > How come everyone else gets to have 4 runes they can run on their champions, while we finally get one rune, and now there's a problem. You can't just remove conqueror and expect things to be ok. These runes don't work on pretty much any of the champions who take Conqueror nowadays. "But PTA!" Yes. You can technically run PTA, just like how you can technically run Summon Aery on an ADC, it doesn't mean it's a good thing nor a thing that works. > > I've voiced concerns on Conqueror myself, but acting like the rune itself is the problem rather than riot's laziness to actually give bruisers different keystones and instead just giving us one really strong one that forces champions who can't run it to be permafucked is just wrong. > > Also. Lol @ everyone can run it. No they can't. There's only one ranged champion who runs it and then there's most of the bruisers. ADCs can't run it these days because they changed the stack falloff time. Mages don't benefit from the stacking since it happens to slowly. Tanks would much prefer Aftershock or grasp. > > And "conqueror can't be countered", then you're just not playing against conqueror correctly. If you go for short trades and back out before the enemy stacks it fully, the rune will do literally nothing. Conqueror punishes you for being greedy and taking extended trades against champions who are supposed to win extended trades. Conqueror only stacks verse champions... So if you're letting someone freely stack Conqueror on you and just get it activated... I dunno what to tell you other than maybe Conqueror isn't the problem. > > The exception is a champion like Riven who can stack it instantly, in that case, sure the rune is powerful, but the problem is riven not the rune. > > "Two strong things" yes. It turns out adding effects to a champion is strong. Every rune in this game is adding an additional effect that champions didn't have before. Fleet gives you free sustain, Electrocute gives you free burst damage, Comet gives you free poke, Aery gives you free poke and a free shield for your team, Predator makes your ganks and roams stronger, Aftershock is a 2.5 second Kayle Ult, Guardian is a free shield. This isn't a problem unique to conqueror, it's just that Conqueror gets demonized because it's the only rune that these champions can feel good about picking, while other lanes get to comfortably change between 3 or even 4 keystone's that all work on them. > > I'm so fucking sick of seeing people cry for the removal of the one keystone that I can use and not feel terrible about, meanwhile ADCs get three keystones designed just for them. Before Conqueror gets removed, I better damn well have 2 runes made for me, otherwise you're just deleting the bruiser class and saying they don't get to have a keystone because you're upset that you can't kill Jax at melee range as a squishy adc. > > > Consider that Conqueror isn't making "other runes more less useless" on fighters, but that those other runes were useless to begin with. Saying it makes other runes useless on tanks is just a lie. There's not a single pure tank who runs Conqueror right now. First of all, no, brusiers never have been garbage, you know there was time wihtout this kind of runes right? brusiers were very good and back then as well with the time before conqueror. Trynda is very hard to be useful in teamfights, since all you need is a stun/slow. He is a splitpusher, and triump/legacy for spd and last stand, you pretty much already have disgusting damage, conqueror just makes it broken. And last thing we need is broken brusiers{{champion:39}} If you want i can list you many runes and builds on every brusier, and noone of them will include conqueror.
Rioter Comments
rKRex (NA)
: Riot needs a game mode that is in between practice tool and Norms where you can play new champs and be bad without getting flamed. But they're too busy getting sued for being a shitty company to care about improving the gaming experience.
I dont think they care do ppl think they are shitty or not tbh, since they still didnt implement things players are asking for since the game was made:P
: It is. You are intentionally doing something that you know has a chance to not work for your own enjoyment with 0 concern for the **_9 other people_** that are trapped in the game with you. They might not be okay with you doing that, and you have to respect that, because again, _the world doesn't revolve around you_. Trolling is basically purposefully doing things to piss people off, which is what you're doing. You just want to have fun, and you don't give a fuck about your teammates or your enemies who have to watch you feed your ass off when it doesn't work. You are ruining their fun, and you deserve to be banned for it because you are ruining the game for others just as much as any flamer, inter, or afker. If you just want to have fun, play bots or a game that doesn't involve working with others, because PvP League isn't the game for you.
Ad/crit mundo, Ap tristana, brusier bot meta, taric/yi, adc's and midlaners jungle, adc's top, that nasus movespeed build, and many of weird builds are working day today, and they were all tested by players that wanted to see will it work or not. You can even find video of Vandrili doing ad/crit mundo, is he banned? No! Doing new stuff that might, or might not work is how the new meta gets born, like after every balance patch, some good things get nerfed/destroyed, and some stuff gets buffed giving opportunities for new stuff to be tried, that stuff may work or not, if they dont, u simply fail, if they do, its new meta. Testing new stuff is allowed and it will forever be. You are NOT forced to play what others say its gonna work. If other 9 people are gonna tilt about me that just means they care about me soo not the world, but game does reslove around me. Games are made in first place cuz of humans need for fun. Tetris definitly wasnt made for wining, people are just misunderstandig the point, cuz they wanna prove they are best. "Trolling" - doing stuff to purposely piss people off - Yes! That is completly correct! If i wanna piss someone off i will tax his entire lane entire game and int his lane, i will not try new builds that may work or not.
: What changed is people realized that's trolling and you can get banned for it if you do it enough.
Trying new builds isnt forbbiden, especially not on normal games, of course that excludes those that acutally troll with intention to destroy others fun(taxing, inting, purposely stealing something from your allies) i tried shit load of new builds and i have never ever gotten a single ban for it, sorry if u think to its trolling, but on your behalf im afraid its not.
: If it didn't you should re-read what the game is and its rules.
or you could re-read post and realize the question
: And what would you like the "tryhards" that don't want to deal with ranked to play just so you can troll in norms? Bots? ARAM? Want them to quit? The game is about fun, sure, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, no matter what game mode it is. No one is going to throw the game for their team just so you can try weird shit, because the world doesn't revolve around you.
Who says im not having fun when i lose? Point of funky builds isnt to win, its to have fun, like going full movespeed heca and managing to one shot something at least once is probably not going to win you the game but if you did acutally one shot something, or did whatever goal you had, that game sure for was fun for you, im not asking ppl not to tryhard, everyone is free to tryhard, i like destroyign tryhards, i have nothing against them, Im just ASKING what changed soo ppl stopped doing random stuff and trying something that they didint see on web, since that was happening a lot before, especially in season 1
: If your definition of fun is trollbuilds then find other ppl with the same mind asset and group up. Playing in the best way possible, learning how to optimize stuff in order to win is my (and many others) kind of fun in this game.
Man im not saying trollbuilds, just im pretty sure to noone enjoys doing 1 the same thing all over again...
: If you are bad you deserve to lose, if they are better they deserve to win. If you want to win then get better. Asking to others to playing as bad as you because you want to have fun isn't what team games are for. Go back to singleplayer games in easy mode.
Man i just said i dont care about wining or losing, im not asking anyone to play bad, i simply want to know what happend to league of legends since it isnt played for fun anymore? its question, not complainment...
: God forbids to be actually trying to win a PvP mode of a game which objective is to win against the enemy team.
Thanks for such usefull comment, it totally answer my question :)
: i dont really see any of the things you said as (tryharding) unless if those players play on their main champion, if i ever tried riven in normal i will still build spear ,if i wanted to try red kayn i would still go with the better runes and items . after all its better to test things in normals and not ranked (and for me its better to stay in support role if i ever went to ranked :P)
> [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IU7W8Eog,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-29T15:49:31.612+0000) > > i dont really see any of the things you said as (tryharding) unless if those players play on their main champion Cmon, unskilled picks are used for freelo, that undying stuff and playing way too safe and never taking any risks, where is excitement and fun in that? U can play some new picks that can win you game in 20 mins, after that u know does that pick work or not, or you can play same build, farm till 40 minute, and then even lose game sometimes.
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mc4life,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IU7W8Eog,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T15:43:25.493+0000) > > that was sarcasm right? No. Games take 30 minutes, why the hell should I waste my time and troll build in a normal game? Winning is much more fun. I'll try hard red kayn every game.
I wouldnt call it "troll build" but if you would, then those "troll builds" are acutally fun, and no, i dont mean on 6 boots or 29 zeals, i mean on funky builds like lethality kha mid maxing w first, ap garen(ye that works), and that kind of stuff that bring excitement since you dont know will it work or not. And if you really play game to win, then ill just ask you same thingn i ask those of your type. What did you achive in your life by winning that game?(Normal after all), by all this i can guess you are toxic player that tilts when his teammates are bad
JellyDonut (EUNE)
: You literally whine about others playing the game better than you and you losing because you want to try shenanigans . If we were playing fifa and i started saying i cant get 10 players in the offensive and win therefore the game isnt fun how stupid would i sound
Idc if im losing, that only matters in ranked, since it decides your division, what im trying to say is that there seems to normal games arent played for fun anymore, but for giving your best to win it, including doing unskilled stuff(like playing nasus and sitting undertower stacking 24/7) those stuff are freelo, but helllo, normal? Where did the fun in game go? im not complaining or anything, its just a simple question...
: Dang, people trying to win Maybe you just need to try harder on your meme builds
not meme builds mf, i take normal buiilds, just not those overpowered and "cancer" that include specific champion
Kalikain (NA)
: The point of playing a game is to win....
that was sarcasm right?
Rioter Comments

mc4life

Level 42 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion