ooheehee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mustafa2881,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eE3UwJ7P,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T19:35:50.235+0000) > > no shit ooheehee, im just checking if ur a genius behind an idiotic mind no, you're just a smartass
ooheehee (NA)
: no shit sherlock, im just saying the 10 i would want banned in a single match
no shit ooheehee, im just checking if ur a genius behind an idiotic mind
Vaksin (NA)
: UPVOTE IF YOU DON'T WANT AUTOFILL !!!
Whoah whoah whoah, please type /s before you write something like that again!
AhmCha (NA)
: How does LeBlanc pass her exams?
: YASUO OP!!!111!!11!
Kid, FFS learn grammar first damn it!
ooheehee (NA)
: If the 10 ban system is real then I would ban {{champion:67}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:37}}
u cant ban 10 champs, 1 ban for each player
: When Is Camille Released On Live Servers
Come on she is released yesterday goddamn it!
: {{champion:45}} I will swallow your soooouuuul
: You are being just as toxic right now bud.
where is the toxic part?
: > [{quoted}](name=mustafa2881,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ly3Y3IB6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-21T13:18:56.639+0000) > > ur lvl 18... guess what mate? we don't want trolls in this goddamn site You don't post on the forums with your real account, do you? Where you can post an opinion, someone gets butthurt and reports you, and then you get banned in game because someone didn't like your opinion on the forum. You must be crazy to not use a smurf as your forum account.
No, we all use our main accounts. except for that 1 guy, the EUW boards smurf.
Ralanr (NA)
: Doesn't DL use camera lock?
XtheLan21 (EUW)
: ohhh Sorry
its ok, but i just get triggered sometimes by this happening, <3 sorry for flaming hehe xd
: Allow us to add a reason for us dodging
then everyone will be abusing it... and they wont get punished for it...
: Perma Ban
one last chance? you got fcking 3 chances. NOW GO AND MAKE UR GODDAMN NEW ACCOUNT
XtheLan21 (EUW)
: Found two Bugs (Ger/DE)
this is the fucking na boards section. go to the eu one..
: Thresh + Relic Shield [GAMEPLAY]
THRESH IS FUCKING RANGED, AND EXECUTES ARE FOR FUCKING MELEE CHAMPS, SO YOU NEED TO LAST HIT AS FCKING THRESH TO PROC THE GOLD SHARE AND HP THINGY PASSIVE DAMN IT, IM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED /s
nami tf (NA)
: What does Mundo use if he wants to shred armour?
iiiiiiiiiiiii don't get the joke...
: Pay to play Ranked
u serious... go and create ur own game, we will stay in here
: Too many Yasuo's in my games.
ban him let my cancerous eyes rest in peace and not see any other vayne/yasuo/rengar posts
: Can anyone explain to me how Ludens Ekko replaces Deathfire Grasp?
: Why are games like CSGO able to have 14 maps but Riot can't?
: LEAGUE CLIENT WONT UPDATE
Stop fucking using caps holy shit my eyes are bleeding.. just fucking uninstall this and stop wasting time, reinstall it
: I understand how you feel but removing 15 base movement speed from any champion is a big hit to whoever mains them and they'll never feel the same again when played.
REMOVE THEM! REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE, HE CAN DASH AROUND! ISN'T IT ENOUGH?
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TWhEKaEs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-20T20:47:11.056+0000) > > Oh. > My. > God. > the season hasn&#x27;t started yet. Your point? I'm tired of getting uneven teams with unranks / diamonds on the other team
its still the goddamn pre-season and MMR is crap right now, until it gets good they will release it..
: could the rageblade build out of tiamat instead of a pickaxe?
: Can we remove one of Nautilus' attack animations?
it hurts gragas's belly! REMOVE THAT ONE!!!
Calabok (NA)
: no. she's fine.
she is fine? SHE NEEDS A BUFF! SHE IS AZIR 2.0
: MLG 420 doge
your summoner name is the best example of your mind and personality
: Fun little Thresh passive rework I thought of
No, just no. he is fine like he is, complete balanced, nothing broken, just balance
Lewcina (NA)
: what are you a judge or a 10 year old trying to be special void
hes a stupid arab? i seem, really offended, im glad he is banned
AeserHD (NA)
: Unfairly perm ban
Hell no show us ur goddamn logs, and no, you already got ur 3 chances, you know them.
: Twitch sucks now
Q nerf? he is invis for a cancerous amount of time on rank 1 Q its right fervor got nerfed but, i think deathfire touch would make a real good combo with his passive (oh yes the bleeding early game its real) idk about the ghostblade point but FFS STOP BEING A LITTLE FOKER!
: Take out Remake or Fix Banning system.
or simply ban you from the boards for like a little amount of 3-5 days
: Don't know if Trundle should get a buff or i'm just playing him wrong [Jg/Top]
just open a guide. ur items sucks so hard dude! thats ur problem.
: Try it and see. I've had every penny I've ever given to RIOT refunded every time they ban one of my accounts. Literally costs me nothing to make a whole new one with all the RP and champs. Takes a week or 10 days to hit 30 with the new speedy leveling. :)
stop lying, they wont refund if you get banned, you can read the summoners code, and then make a new account.
: BANNED (what is toxicity?)
ur so toxic. deserved the ban, go and make a new account like tyler1 did after he reformed
nep2une (NA)
: Why is Aurelion's home always so clean?
: Why did i get chat banned
we can't help. go to the support, this place is not the support site
: psa the season will be bad for the first couple of months
couple of weeks* mmr is reset and you can get anything with you and against you.
DarianEX (NA)
: instead of winning for LP how about
: Getting Reported
hexdiviner: fuck you???{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: its hexdiviner: ITS AN NOT A hexdiviner: SUP BRUH hexdiviner: I SEEE U GOT SOME HATER hexdiviner: S hexdiviner: IM HERE TO FUCK YOU UP{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: BROOOS hexdiviner: no im hexdiviner: no hexdiviner: t hexdiviner: %%% hexdiviner: she is bring a %%% hexdiviner: being hexdiviner: no ult there eh? hexdiviner: Stuns - wins hexdiviner: WHAT hexdiviner: fuck{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: the only kill u have\ hexdiviner: is on me hexdiviner: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: fuck{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: lollll hexdiviner: drake hexdiviner: ks{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: cancer{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: illaoi hexdiviner: plz help hexdiviner: cance{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: CANCER{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: blitz hexdiviner: stop hexdiviner: feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding hexdiviner: WAHT hexdiviner: The comeback hexdiviner: LOL hexdiviner: WELLLL hexdiviner: WAHT hexdiviner: THE FUCK!??!?!{{summoner:14}} hexdiviner: GGWP i see a lot of flame in 1 game, also you got 10 games restriction, don't call this outrageous for being ur 2nd warring
Jon1174 (NA)
: “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain
never steal some talk from someone's other post ---Me
Obeify (NA)
: I would buy it...would you
: @Riot, don't nerf vayne, she is NOT the problem.
the problem is with her Q. and might nerf her W as well, since she is a tank destroyer and there are no tanks anymore (not the meta anymore) she will be the assassin destroyer.
: I am ranked #3 in the entire world for number of LeBlanc games played.
ur lvl 18... guess what mate? we don't want trolls in this goddamn site
Danjeng (NA)
: I have trouble playing Xerath on purple side
LCS never uses camera locked, i mix them up hehe xd
: New kat is garbage
kat life/flyerbek now stfu and learn how to play her
: Jhin not gaining attack speed from items
how is this supposed to be art? WHILE YOU ARE FAILING TO KNOW HIS PASSIVE?
Show more

mustafa2881

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion