Moody P (NA)
: Shyvana has to be the most disappointing champion in the game
at least she has an ultimate, I feel like a dumbass playing udyr while just being able to run at people.
: wah wah I misplayed, my champion is underpowered mommy why do I have to press buttons to get kills
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JAjagZZK,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T20:08:48.001+0000) > > wah wah I misplayed, my champion is underpowered > > mommy why do I have to press buttons to get kills this is the last answer I'll give you, cuz you can't understand simple things so no point. it's not about not pressing tiamat, it's about wukong dmg being underpowered after 3 straight nerfs to him, his Q literally deals 80 dmg until lvl 10. and riot ignoring him for 5 years. but why bother talking to a player that plays against bots.
: {{champion:62}} is absolute cancer when he's good. Basically point and clicks you to death if you dare to enter his range. He needs a rework to be a skillful assassin and not some unga bunga shit.
> [{quoted}](name=feintfiend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JAjagZZK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-14T19:42:12.120+0000) > > {{champion:62}} is absolute cancer when he's good. > Basically point and clicks you to death if you dare to enter his range. > He needs a rework to be a skillful assassin and not some unga bunga shit. literally most of wukong mains want a rework or just a mini rework to make him more skillful and ability to deal with irelia/jax/camille's of top lane, he loses 90% of match ups. but riot said china likes wukong so he's not even on the top 20 list of reworks. fucking dumb.
: so sow we are showing videos of a champion using a lvl 1 ability and not killing someone after they misplayed? oh noes {{champion:54}} missed his ulti.. he needs buffs. {{champion:62}} donest even go below 51% winrate in any elo. im not saying "winrate" is "all inclusive" on a champion health. but 1 we cant his his build 2. he misplayed,as we see him use a {{item:3077}} active WELL after the target left range when he clearly could have got the kill if he used it when he should have. the only thing u can really complain about is how the {{champion:76}} who clearly had mana didnt throw a spear in front of were {{champion:23}} was headed which would either have hit him or forced him to double back and keep in range of {{champion:62}} .. nid clearly had mana and was in range to toss it over the wall, and based on the fact that hunted wasnt proced as it last 4 second and we saw 3 seconds of nid in range not throwing a spear which has a 3 second cooldown , it was off cooldown for at least one of those second. so BOTH champions on {{champion:62}} 's team during misplayed. and that allowed {{champion:23}} to escape. i really dont see an issue.
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JAjagZZK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-14T19:37:29.051+0000) > > > i really dont see an issue. I knew some smart guy will say he misplayed. Obviously he didn't press tiamat because he thought his fucking "empowered Q" does a bit more than 80 fuckin' dmg. And that's the whole point of this post, jesus christ. If you use your brain, if his Q deals no dmg, his other ability is clone that does no dmg, then all wukong is left is his E and AA's. Meaning you buy tabis and everyone out trades you, especially in jax/camille/irelia scenario. and what the fuck does malphite missing his ult mean that wukong Q doesn't deal dmg. malphite ult = tiamat proc ? and wukong has a 48% win rate with 1% pick rate on opgg, meaning even his mains can't have a 50% win rate, not even in silver/gold where he was the strongest btw that guy in the clip is the only wukong player left in high elo and he dropped like 600 LP since the nerfs.
Rioter Comments
: why even bother to play promos when you have 2 autofilled teammates?
Bruh, just stop playing solo q. I was d1 and then dropped to d4 with unwinnable games that were over by 10 mins. Every game someone was literally 0/10 and had a "bad game". I think if you're not challenger material that can carry these idiots, diamond games are the most toxic shit ever.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Eedat (NA)
: Just because you're diamond doesn't mean you win by default. You dont get bonus stats based on your ELO. The only thing that separates a bronze talon and a challenger talon is how well they play. Maybe next time dont go full glass cannon Udyr while being far behind then complain about being super squishy
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5L3j97GI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-08T00:24:03.600+0000) > > Just because you're diamond doesn't mean you win by default. You dont get bonus stats based on your ELO. The only thing that separates a bronze talon and a challenger talon is how well they play. Maybe next time dont go full glass cannon Udyr while being far behind then complain about being super squishy yes. because everything I just said is based on that one udyr game, right ? not the experience from the whole season, huh ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
iiTim (EUW)
: dark harvest already recieved some nerfs. And wukong is a strong champion atm and doesn't require a lot of skill. He is doing really good lately. and with the new dark harvest he is even stronger.
> [{quoted}](name=iiTim,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9oXgJ5Oj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-29T10:57:38.161+0000) > > dark harvest already recieved some nerfs. And wukong is a strong champion atm and doesn't require a lot of skill. He is doing really good lately. and with the new dark harvest he is even stronger. how the fuck can you say wukong is strong, oh yeah you have 0 wukong games. thats how. wukong is only good if you complain about his EAAQ and you don't punish his 15 sec cds when he does that. and in the jungle hes just garbage, get invades 24/7.
iiTim (EUW)
: I think camille isn't broken. And a 3% nerf isn't as bad as it seems. her clear will be slower in the jgl and that result in less ganks. Wukong skills super well with dark harvest lately so he will be nerfed because he can abuse it so well. Camille got some nice abilty's but if you look up her overall win rate it's lower then you think
> [{quoted}](name=iiTim,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9oXgJ5Oj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-29T10:27:50.515+0000) > > I think camille isn't broken. And a 3% nerf isn't as bad as it seems. her clear will be slower in the jgl and that result in less ganks. Wukong skills super well with dark harvest lately so he will be nerfed because he can abuse it so well. Camille got some nice abilty's but if you look up her overall win rate it's lower then you think dark harvest is broken, so wukong will be nerfed. bruh, your logic is amazing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "These adc's are quite good!" *proceeds to list champions with 47% win rate*
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a4upgjsV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-26T23:32:46.071+0000) > > "These adc's are quite good!" *proceeds to list champions with 47% win rate* there are 64 champs under 50% win rate, they're all bad then, not just adcs, if you wanna look at it like that.
Rioter Comments
: So better to have {{champion:236}} and {{champion:145}} all day long?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FzeJyAIi,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-26T14:10:55.150+0000) > > So better to have {{champion:236}} and {{champion:145}} all day long? dude, I'm the wrong person to ask that. I hate adcs in this game. I'd delete them all. So no, its not better to have those either, and kog lulu was the most retarded shit ever, standing still and right clicking your whole team. like every adc does when they're a good role.
: Everyone is talking about Dark Harvest and Irelia/etc. But can we talk about this?
i actually havent played against a jax in months.. well thats cuz i ban him every game. why would i wanna play against a tank assasin hybrid dmg champ LOL
: Agreed. But can we adress how Crit Marksman or Stormrazor users are still dominating more over other markman (Kalista, Varus, etc..)? Kalista, Varus, Kog'Maw have to buy a 3200g item (Bork) while Crit Marksman only need 2800g for their main item (Stormrazor).
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FzeJyAIi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-26T10:15:03.607+0000) > > Agreed. > > But can we adress how Crit Marksman or Stormrazor users are still dominating more over other markman (Kalista, Varus, etc..)? > > Kalista, Varus, Kog'Maw have to buy a 3200g item (Bork) while Crit Marksman only need 2800g for their main item (Stormrazor). i dont think anyone wants to play against kalista and kog maw ever again.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Sharpest glasses,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0leoB6VG,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:25:06.429+0000) > > You don't even play Wukong !!! Why a support main even give his opinion ?? You are gold... why do you diss diamond ?? > > https://twitter.com/RamMalichy/status/1046166234323197955 First of all don't call me a liar, I provided proof for my claims and why the hell would I be LYING ABOUT MY OWN OPINION? Look at this graph and tell me that wukong isn't one of the SAFEST champions to main. His winrate almost never drops, it's consistent. THERE IS LITERALLY A CHALLENGER PLAYER WUKONG MAIN WITH A 70% + WINRATE. DO YOU KNOW HOW HUGE THAT IS???? He has over 107 games played with wukong too. He has won 70+ games out of 103 as wukong. Dude you need to stop calling a completely fine champion garbage because some streamer called him bad. You need to think for yourself. All the stats says he's fine. Actually all of the stats says he's a little above average. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/monkeyking/diamond Look at the stats of a champion that is actually currently bad, like Sejauni, then look at Wukong.
> [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0leoB6VG,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2018-11-21T09:39:49.962+0000) > > First of all don't call me a liar, I provided proof for my claims and why the hell would I be LYING ABOUT MY OWN OPINION? Look at this graph and tell me that wukong isn't one of the SAFEST champions to main. His winrate almost never drops, it's consistent. THERE IS LITERALLY A CHALLENGER PLAYER WUKONG MAIN WITH A 70% + WINRATE. DO YOU KNOW HOW HUGE THAT IS???? He has over 107 games played with wukong too. He has won 70+ games out of 103 as wukong. Dude you need to stop calling a completely fine champion garbage because some streamer called him bad. You need to think for yourself. All the stats says he's fine. Actually all of the stats says he's a little above average. > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/monkeyking/diamond > > Look at the stats of a champion that is actually currently bad, like Sejauni, then look at Wukong. ROFL look a little better little buddy. hes challenger in flex, and in d5 in solo q and in fucking turkey. you will never understand if you don't play wukong, so please be quiet while looking at the fucking statistics. go play wukong vs camille/irelia/jax/urgot/fiora/renekton/darius/viktor/etc....................
Rioter Comments
wolf jade (EUNE)
: "Even Scarra's" scarra is just a player like all of us. i dont see why EVEN scarra. i think her W is fine
> [{quoted}](name=wolf jade,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0leoB6VG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T08:57:22.855+0000) > > "Even Scarra's" > > scarra is just a player like all of us. i dont see why EVEN scarra. i think her W is fine cuz he doesnt play wukong, exactly, he's just a player that doesnt play wukong and even he said that its a big fuck you to wukong players.
Rioter Comments
: Unpopular Opinion: It is now more enjoyable to watch league than actually play it.
same, I wasn't home for 2-3 days and I didn't play or watch league... then I came home and I just couldn't press that play button, because I know I'll play against something retarded like irelia/camille/jax etc.. and I just watched some shows and actually had fun instead of getting frustrated with the game.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=option paralysis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yZHvzrAr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T13:25:11.111+0000) > > well obviously if I picked irelia, the enemy wouldn't have her and shes broken so you might have a chance of carrying, but playing something I like is just asking to lose. especially in a d4-d5 game. You can just ban her? Also, if that was actually the case, why are there players who take "shit" champions to Masters and Challenger?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yZHvzrAr,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T13:27:34.264+0000) > > You can just ban her? Also, if that was actually the case, why are there players who take "shit" champions to Masters and Challenger? this season that rarely happened, even scarra got stuck in d2.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=option paralysis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yZHvzrAr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T13:21:34.913+0000) > > because if my bot lane feeds a 8/0 kaisa, i cannot do anything against that. if my top lane feeds irelia 10/0, yeah i wont be able to kill her. > so its just a matter of coin flip, will you get a feeding or a fed teammate and that gives me a feeling like I don't even matter in the game, like I'm just there to flip a coin if I'll win or lose. I understand that part, but I don't understand how you picking offmeta would change that.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yZHvzrAr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T13:23:02.526+0000) > > I understand that part, but I don't understand how you picking meta would change that. well obviously if I picked irelia, the enemy wouldn't have her and shes broken so you might have a chance of carrying, but playing something I like is just asking to lose. especially in a d4-d5 game.
Jamaree (NA)
: I don't see how meta champions and players failing correlate.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yZHvzrAr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-16T13:18:28.510+0000) > > I don't see how meta champions and players failing correlate. because if my bot lane feeds a 8/0 kaisa, i cannot do anything against that. if my top lane feeds irelia 10/0, yeah i wont be able to kill her. so its just a matter of coin flip, will you get a feeding or a fed teammate and that gives me a feeling like I don't even matter in the game, like I'm just there to flip a coin if I'll win or lose.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: There’s an option in the client called enable low specs mode. You can turn that on and it might help it since you said your pc isn’t the fastest
> [{quoted}](name=IXxCielxXI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ax5LPPU0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-10T14:24:30.722+0000) > > There’s an option in the client called enable low specs mode. You can turn that on and it might help it since you said your pc isn’t the fastest thanks dude, it helped a bit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=option paralysis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RvInA9qu,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-04T09:01:43.182+0000) > > that guy is silver 2 with a 43% win rate. dont listen to him lol > wukong top is trash as fuck, you lose literally 99% of match ups. play him mid if you're lower elo. you can bitch slap a lot of silvers and golds like that. take insipiration secondary with free bots and timewarp tonic and start with corrupting. Hey just and fyi I'm not trying to start a fight please don't try to abuse me while breaking rules, would hate so see someone get banned over something so petty. "No belittling or shaming a player for their champion pool, rank, playstyle, or match history." I try to avoid breaking said rules so should you, additionally my rank is low because i generally don't like ranked, its overly stressful which is not what a video game is supposed to be (typically because toxic players are so common in this day and age)
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RvInA9qu,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-05T06:38:27.010+0000) > > Hey just and fyi I'm not trying to start a fight please don't try to abuse me while breaking rules, would hate so see someone get banned over something so petty. > "No belittling or shaming a player for their champion pool, rank, playstyle, or match history." > I try to avoid breaking said rules so should you, additionally my rank is low because i generally don't like ranked, its overly stressful which is not what a video game is supposed to be (typically because toxic players are so common in this day and age) rofl dude, you reported my post. you were the one who was acting so smug and smart talking about match ups and stuff, like you know what you are talking about. don't get offended when someone calls you out then.
: And? Champions change positions. Remember how Corki got moved to a mid laner and not an adc? Adapt. If wu is better jungle, take his jungle. It's that simple
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Love Pile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RvInA9qu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-04T11:11:26.477+0000) > > And? Champions change positions. Remember how Corki got moved to a mid laner and not an adc? Adapt. If wu is better jungle, take his jungle. It's that simple play wu jungle vs. graves/camille/jax/rengar/lee/etc. and come back and tell me he's better jungle.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: udyr needs love
udyr needs a rework. and I was playing udyr only earlier in the season to d1. but I stopped playing him, because I got fucking tired of getting kited and chasing everybody like a retard just running at them, when everybody else has mobility up the ass. he needs a rework.
: I believe Riot wants Wukong to be a Midlane Assassin
the thing I can't believe meddler said is that wukong is on the strong side in the jungle. like what ? does he even play the game ? literally play any kha/graves/camille/xin zhao/noc etc. and you can invade him all game long and wukong can't fight back. not to mention if you play wukong jungle in diamond ++ you're begging to lose.
Show more

option paralysis

Level 145 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion