: >pretty hurts: can i go afk pretty hurts: please pretty hurts: please? pretty hurts: can i pretty hurts: random trash is winning now pretty hurts: xddd pretty hurts: fun pretty hurts: im afk aswell pretty hurts: bye pretty hurts: w/e im afk pretty hurts: best rework ever even a brainless trash can pickup lb now pretty hurts: sad pretty hurts: 7 min left pretty hurts: open mid? So you basically gave up at, what, 10 min? Giving up is one of the examples of "Negative attitude" provided in client so yeah, defiantly worth punishment. Also since this is one game, do you have any punishment history (ie just coming off a chat ban?)
> [{quoted}](name=SavageConcordia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fTn5WOhf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-14T19:11:49.236+0000) > > pretty hurts: please > pretty hurts: please? > pretty hurts: can i > pretty hurts: random trash is winning now > pretty hurts: xddd > pretty hurts: fun > pretty hurts: im afk aswell > pretty hurts: bye > pretty hurts: w/e im afk > pretty hurts: best rework ever even a brainless trash can pickup lb now > pretty hurts: sad > pretty hurts: 7 min left > pretty hurts: open mid? > > So you basically gave up at, what, 10 min? Giving up is one of the examples of "Negative attitude" provided in client so yeah, defiantly worth punishment. Also since this is one game, do you have any punishment history (ie just coming off a chat ban?) I got tilted when I wrote this but didn't afk or run down mid. I still played and did my best.
: I'm surprised to see a permanent ban for that alone. Have you received punishments previously? Usually this wouldn't result in a permaban unless you were still on probation after a 14-day ban. Your attitude that game wasn't very good. Threatening to afk and making comments like "brainless trash" when referring to other players. Even if that wasn't in all chat for the LB player to see, it's still toxic. And fighting fire with fire "3/15 bot lane" directed at the Thresh player was also definitely toxic. Just because other players have treated you poorly does not mean you should retaliate.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fTn5WOhf,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-14T19:07:38.237+0000) > > I'm surprised to see a permanent ban for that alone. > > Have you received punishments previously? Usually this wouldn't result in a permaban unless you were still on probation after a 14-day ban. > > Your attitude that game wasn't very good. Threatening to afk and making comments like "brainless trash" when referring to other players. Even if that wasn't in all chat for the LB player to see, it's still toxic. And fighting fire with fire "3/15 bot lane" directed at the Thresh player was also definitely toxic. Just because other players have treated you poorly does not mean you should retaliate. Yeah, I had received punishments before.
Drugoth (NA)
: Even if you didn't actually go afk, threatening to go afk certainly doesn't help your teams morale. I'm finding it hard to believe you only got this one log for this ban...
> [{quoted}](name=3SheetsTotheWind,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fTn5WOhf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-14T18:11:47.637+0000) > > Even if you didn't actually go afk, threatening to go afk certainly doesn't help your teams morale. I'm finding it hard to believe you only got this one log for this ban... There is nothing else below http://imgur.com/a/z7FyC
Eunson (NA)
: Even these edited logs deserve a ban lol
> [{quoted}](name=Eunson,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fTn5WOhf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-14T18:06:53.986+0000) > > Even these edited logs deserve a ban lol I didn't edit anything. This is what i received after i got banned.
Drugoth (NA)
: Imo, nothing you said even before you got flamed was even remotely useful to your team. Fighting fire with fire just makes a bigger fire in the end. It doesn't help that you threatened to afk a few times as well... Can you post all of your chat logs please? Not just the part you've selected for us to see?
I didn't go afk even for a moment in that game and this is whole chat log I received.
Rioter Comments
: i loved that they finally gave her ult an ad scaling and let it crit
Originally MF had an AD scalling on ult since release. It was later removed with one of her small reworks (before the current one) in exchange for an ability to apply Impure Shots stacks with Bullet Time.
Vallalan (NA)
: Hi there fellow MF main. I am an MF main of probably like 500 games now combined of last season and this season. I've been through it all from the E max thunderlords cancer to the armor pen cancer of last season to now. I peaked Plat 2 last season and most of that was done abusing Miss Fortune. I don't understand much of your points. For one, mage fortune is not viable. It's fun in shit like ARAM, but if you do this on rift you are borderline trolling. All her abilities are physical damage besides the E. This means that even though her abilities do have AP ratios and you get something out of your AP on all of them, you have to build physical armor pen to to abuse them. Building sorcs or liandry's basically only makes her E do more damage with the magic pen. Its VERY inefficient. Her can chunk people to shit if you go full ap and its huge range. but it also has an obscene cooldown for being your ONLY ability that will be doing a lot of damage. Even though your ult will hit decently with AP, why have one "ok" ability and one "good, but not great" ability when you can just build AD, play the exact same champion and be far more efficient. I don't judge people who want to play it, but it should never be considered as a playstyle in terms of working on her kit or balance. If you play it, you play it solely because its fun to you. To say her kit is not cohesive makes little to no sense. Everything about her kit goes together perfectly. Q and passive are good laning tools. She has strengths and weaknesses because of the way her kit works. She is basically going to be strong if she swaps targets, and weaker if she doesn't, but she can also have a window of strength on a single target if she chooses to use her steroid on mowing down that target. The downside is she lowers her OVERALL dps by doing that. Because she is immobile (weakness) and has a short auto range (also weakness) this means she is constantly waiting for a good ult and has to abuse her windows to auto attack very well. An instant press 100% attack speed steroid is perfect for her playstyle as when you go in you want go ham and hit as many people as you can for as much damage as you can. You aren't necessarily worried about mowing down that single target, but if you have to play like a regular adc and primarily mow one person down, you can choose to do that because her kit is set up for it. The E is her only form of "self peel". It has GREAT synergy with her W. You throw an E down on someone, refresh your strut passive on W and you are zooming out of there while they are slowed. And it doesn't make her "mobile" either because a true diver doesn't care about the slow field they will just dash through it if you are mis positioned and fuck you. I mean I don't get this at all. Her entire kit goes together so well. The old MF was so fucking awful to play. Impure shots didn't feel satisfying at all to use and the old ult did basically zero damage. It also did magic damage I believe? No one wants old MF back, the new one is way more cohesive. Passive works with Q, works with W. the E works with W and Ult (E can slow them for a full duration ult or close to it) and the Ult is her defining ability that gives you a reason to play her over all the other ADCs. She's completely fine the way she is. She has defined strengths and weaknesses. She's just overtuned in some ways and undertuned in others right now. that's the only issue. Her passive and Q are just too strong and her base ad scaling and sustained dps are a little too low. take some power out of Q and passive and give her more sustained damage and she will feel better. But even then I'm ok with her as she is now. She's great.
Old MF was very fun to play and propably much more balanced than the current one. Her Q bounce didn't chunk for 50% hp in lane but it was still a great harass tool. Impure shots felt VERY satysfying to use but you had to stack it to do high damage (it also applied grevious wounds on enemy) Love taps are made for quick trades because of it's insane burst damage (especially with the way how Q works now) where Impure shots were made for longer fights. No adc could win 1v1 vs mf after she got some items, because stacked impure shots dealt 150+ bonus magic dmg on hit and reduced healing. MF's ult DID dmg. The reason why you could say it didn't is because after one of her small reworks (before the current one) the AD ratio on Bullet Time got removed (it applied stacks of Impure Shots for exchange) so if she wanted to deal damage with ult she had to stack her old W first OR stack Impure Shots with ultimate to deal max damage with her autos. Before rework she had much more sustained damage and would actually build crits and attack speed over some cancer lethality.
: rn it seems like theyre focused on xin Zhao and azir. but don't freak out because they get some feedback from surveys, they get feedback from a lot of sources
For someone like me who played her since release in 2010 and has been through every nerf, buff or any other change she got during this time it's just annoying and feels unfair. I wouldn't mind LB being gutted if this was necessary but I DO mind her being changed into something she never was in the first place.
: > Because Morgana COUNTER LEBLANC and Morgana is not the only champion who does. Wee, requiring a counterpick sure is healthy gameplay. It also sounds like you want W to do everything just like Fizz E.
Idk maybe because it's her main ability and pretty much always has been? Maybe because making her have to use W for damage makes her more of an assassin she's supposed to be instead of some pussy kite mage she's now?
Broporo (NA)
: Woaa woa woa, nobody ever said she was being reworked quite yet XD
We were told she was being worked on but it's going slowly and won't be released till after worlds patch.
Broporo (NA)
: Sometimes we'll send out some semi random survey's to get a little more personalized feedback on certain mechanics or champions. Typically these random survey's are sent out after tickets, but I'll see what I can do about getting one sent your way.
So that's how LB's rework is being done? Instead of asking LeBlanc mains and people who played her either since release or for a very long time, you decide to send a survey to random players? I bet many of them never even played LB or just hate her so much that they will do anything to destroy her even more. Many players don't even understand what LB's problems are and how to fix them but they WILL decide for all of us because they got a survey.
: High range lategame hypercarry. This reeks of Azir.
Since when late game hyper carries can't have high range?
Vęrtęx (NA)
: Has there been any progress on LeBlanc. She has not been mentioned for awhile.
I'm worried we will have to wait for worlds if not longer since they haven't talked about her for so long...
Aisle (EUW)
: But they want her to be a lane bully and other stuff. They don't want her to have so much single DPS.
It's sad because she's always had high late game DPS since her release. They should just nerf her early game already because marksmen update made her extremally opressive during laning phase.
Meddler (NA)
: We think one of Cait's main problems is that she's too much of a generalist. For a safe champ, who's a lane bully, with some decent utility her single target damage later in the game (a core strength of other, narrower ADCs) has been too high, hence the AS hit.
Before marksmen rework her early was NEVER as strong as now and she was still a good champion for few years. It was reasonable for her late to be strong because her early wasn't that strong like people claimed it to be. All she actually had was higher aa range. No bullshit traps, no free headshots. Caitlyn players COULD still bully other ad carries on lane but if they did it usually meant they were just better mechanically than their enemies. There is no reason to cut from her late game power because IT'S NOT the problem. Her cancerous early is problematic so nerf it instead of making her feel worse to play every patch.
LdCwrGm1vv (EUNE)
: THIS NEEDS TO BE NERFED!
Just nerf fucking traps and buff her ult to compensate. Also stop nerfing her late game already cause it's NOT a problem.
: can we end this cait trap BS please
Nope. Better keep nerfing her late game until everyone outdamages her. BECAUSE IT'S CLEARLY WHAT'S SO FUCKED UP ABOUT THAT CHAMP AM I RIGHT RIOT?
Broporo (NA)
: There's a certain bundle in the Store tab right now that gets you a hextech chest & key + 10 order tokens that costs 125 RP. If you wanted I might be able to make a quick trade of 25 RP for some kind of drawing of a poro, or you could hang onto this RP Art exchange for another time. Hit me back up and let me know, or shoot me some fine poro art and I'll see what I can do ^_^!
I'm on EUNE. The event has ended already and I wasn't aware of that and didn't finish my yesterday's quest so now I have 270 tokens (10 missing for a border). Do you think you could take 25 RP from my account and give me 10 tokens so I can craft a border? Pretty please? {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
excodar (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=aruj,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r6b2JBIu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-12T16:54:08.167+0000) > > Twitch is the most broken adc atm. Cait is useless compared to him. You can't be above gold thinking that
Sorry but Cait doesn't destroy whole team from stealth with 800+ range with just 2 items.
excodar (NA)
: Why Twitch Won't Get Nerfed
Twitch is the most broken adc atm. Cait is useless compared to him.
Nahui (NA)
: I don't like that her burst is artificially gated unlike any assassin In the game, even Zed. She has to wait for her passive to proc to do anything, and without it, her spells do very little individually. Even zed, who is known for his 3 second pop window burst can still deal massive best damage instantly even without the mark popping. But LB is just jump in, tag, and wait. Albeit not long, but her weaving in and out on old lb was something I found to be unique to her that other assassins couldn't do besides, again, zed if he expertly used both of his shadows. I hope they give her options to actually burst instead of needing to rely on some odd build that involves lichbane or gunblade for artificial AP damage because her's simply isn't enough/reliable.
Yeah LeBlanc's core identity as a very flashy and fast champion was kinda destroyed with the rework. Sure she is still mobile but delays are killing her. Late game she can't pick off targets like she used to cause waiting for passive lets enemies blow her up. She's mostly effective as a splitpusher now.
Rioter Comments
: ok so this "feedback" is coming from a silver 3 season 7 adc main (you recently started playing this game) , hmm let me get this straight , so rengar being a point and click champion is not fair , but katarina , leblanc , talon , khazix , ekko , shaco are perfectly fine and fair to play against when ahead right ? oh and since were talking about point and click , assuming your talking about the old Q , how about camille ? 100% of the damage converted to true dmg being an auto reset and enhancer that deals 100% true dmg and that scales with 100% of ur ad not to mention her cancer ult that locks you down NO MATTER WHAT , your saying that camille and other similar champs (riven , fiora , jax , master yi ...) are perfectly fine to play against ? im sorry dude but your just here to complain about something that isnt even relatively true pre-rework , you clearly know nothing about this game let alone rengar , get your facts straight before commenting on anything {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Don't even talk about {{champion:7}}, her rework was even more of a failure then {{champion:107}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
La Bello (NA)
: >PBE can give good feel feedback sometimes, and catches a number of bugs, it's usually very poor for highly experimental concept testing though, to the extent that putting something like Azir update experimentation there now is more of a hindrance than a help is this why the Riven Edge experiments got removed? I dont think there was ever an official reason as to why it was removed. It sorta just dissipated and never came back. It would be nice to have some closure on exactly what went on and why it got canned ....
It was removed cause it made Riven simply saying broken.
Uviux (NA)
: Anybody else experiencing a drop in FPS?
> [{quoted}](name=Uviux,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=FRv7cReA,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-28T23:21:07.569+0000) > > I've already posted a ticket about this but I just wanted to see if anybody has any tips or if they're experiencing the same thing, a few months ago I would always get around 100-120 fps in league at medium-high settings but now I'm lucky to get 60 for more than 10 seconds, regardless of settings. > > I've updated my drivers, disabled the Xbox game bar, did a clean boot, and tried the league corrupted file fixer, all of which didn't really help :/ > > Is anybody else experiencing these problems? I noticed aswell. Few of my friends have the same issue. It's especially noticable after 25 minutes in game. The game got huge fps drops and nothing mentioned in FPS guide actually helps (other games still work like they used to) so something must be going on with League lately.
Poske (EUNE)
: the w gutting removed the mage part of her There is not a single ranged assasssin Dont be bothered by riot labels she is an assasssin..
> [{quoted}](name=Sub HeroCro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZyvrEGvV,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2017-05-25T14:04:17.134+0000) > > the w gutting removed the mage part of her > > There is not a single ranged assasssin > > > Dont be bothered by riot labels she is an assasssin.. The W gutting actually removed the ASSASSIN part of her as it's no longer used to deal damage (only for escape, kiting or as a gapcloser making her play like a kite mage). LeBlanc has no reason to actually hit her target with W because her aa would propably do more damage than Distortion. I WILL be bothered by Riot's labels because since they listed her as a burst mage instead of assassin then I guess that any future changes made to her will treat her as a mage.
: I'm fairly sure that their intent is to keep her as an assassin. They just don't know how to do that at the moment while also balancing her to be healthy. I'm sure they'll get to her eventually though.
They just listed her as a burst mage not an assassin. Her rework gave her more aoe damage and waveclear making her even more of a mage AND because of the delay on her passive, she rarely plays like an assassin anymore in late game. She just stays at backline and kites whoever gets close. Distortion is not even used as a damage tool anymore but as a purely mobility/defensive tool because of it's laughable damage. The best thing they could do right now would be reverting her rework until they figure out how to change her without changing her role and playstyle.
Rioter Comments
: Same with LeBlanc, who was also part of the Assassin Update but is now sadly classified as a pure Burst Mage.
They said she's going to receive changes after they work on Heimerdinger... I guess she will be even less of an assassin after that.
FKLANA (EUNE)
: Riot was asked "Is Rengar going to remain an assassin or a bruiser/skirmisher after the rework?"
> [{quoted}](name=ProfDrDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AIEmHs8v,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-24T18:41:44.833+0000) > **Mages** > > Burst Mages: {{champion:7}} > {{champion:7}} {{item:3070}}
: Taking another look at subclasses
Why isn't {{champion:7}} listed as an assassin?
: New Classes/Subclasses List
So after 7 years LeBlanc is not an assassin anymore? Shame Riot. Real shame. {{champion:7}} {{item:3070}}
: Hey The Pale Woman, Would you be able to point me in the direction of where you found the first image? The [official chromas launch page](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/skins/chromas) showed this image when the chromas first went live, which isn't the same image you're providing. These screenshots are what should be used to showcase the chromas/base skin, as it's what you'll get in game. http://imgur.com/kf3dX7v LOL King isn't something that Riot owns or operates, but they do pull the models from the game, and in this case, is what our preview on the chroma page displays. I'm more curious as to where the first image came from, since you're correct in that it doesn't align 1:1 with what you're seeing in game. Thanks in advance!
First image is a preview from skin selection in champion select (_normal_ skin color) http://imgur.com/a/eP8CQ You can clearly see, that her textures are much smoother. On live her skin is purplish on base Prestigious LB skin but all chromas have _normal_, non-purple skin tone (like the one seen on the preview). Mistletoe LeBlanc skin has simillar _normal_ skin tone aswell. Here is Base Prestigious LB (purple skin) https://imgur.com/a/pJ5Bt Wicked LB (purple skin) https://imgur.com/a/4gKko Classic LB (purple skin) http://imgur.com/a/LEdrT They may not be the best quality screenshots but if you look closely you can see the difference. All of them were taken by me in game. I'm wondering why wasn't the base Prestigious LeBlanc updated to match the quality of chromas? Any chance it could be fixed? Also is there ANY chance for updating Classic, and Wicked LB skin tone to match that of her Prestigious' Chromas? {{champion:7}} {{item:3070}}
: Dominion is trash and can stay in the bin Bring back URF
URF is trash and it could stay in the bin Bring back Crystal Scar
: I miss more "Definitely not Dominion" map. It was funny map where any hero can be played. In normal games ranked drafts you are pushed to play one of style. In Abyss its random. In TT are only 3 players. I really miss some mode for "free to pick" like Dominion or not so much Dominion. Some kind of arena for free fights.
It was really cool that they made Definitely not Dominion but it just isn't the same anymore. Like it's name suggests it's definitely NOT a Dominion mode. DnD is very snowbally unlike original Dominion and just feels like they changed some random things and called it a day without even thinking what people loved about original map. Only 3 capture points, empowered minion after capturing a relic near enemy base, buff at the center can be picked up by a whole team which captures it. No more coming back by sneaky capturing points near enemy base because the map is much smaller now and there is really nothing to capture as there are only 3 points now. The team which gets slight advantage in early easily stomps their enemies and there's nothing they can do about it. The only thing I'm thinking about is WHY? The map didn't need any changes, maybe updated textures to match SR quality and champion and items balance. I remember that over all these years Dominion was around it received like 1 or 2 balance patches which increased cooldown on some champions ultimates. Nothing else. Ever. Riot didn't even bother to promote the map and show people how fun it could be (game mode had A LOT of potential if Riot just gave it some love). There even was a Dominion cinematic but it never got officially released by Riot (you can find it just type 'Dominion Cinematic' on YT).
: at least other assassins like {{champion:7}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} are still built like assassins even if they dont delete a squishy in 0.1sec anymore, unlike current {{champion:35}}
Late game {{champion:7}} doesn't play like an assassin anymore because of her delays.
: I prefer single champion updates like Rek'Sai/Shyvana/etc. to class updates
: Why cant this come back to rotation? I'm bored as hell. Dark Star didn't do it for me, and I am kinda sick of Ascension and 10 minute poro king
I wish that someday Dominion would return as it's own full game mode like it used to be... sadly it's just a dream ;/
: Lately I been playing a LOT OF twisted tree line, and with the success of the recent Dark star Thresh map, while the many others such as nexus siege have failed horribly, this is what I believe what the fans want. We want a game mode that doesn't just feel like wanky bullshit, we want a game mode that is fast paced, but at the same time makes us think on how to win. To my knowledge with the exclusion of urf and one for all, Acension is the next most loved game mode. But why is that? What do acension and singularity have in common? They are both game modes that are fast paced, make you think, and you can only win if you actually put effort into winning, it doesn't feel luck based, but at the same time, Since it's fast paced, you don't feel so drained after you lose, your eager to start another one.
In my opinion, Dominion made you think A LOT. Should you go help your team capturing the Windmill or maybe you should go bot and defend your point? Or maybe you should just go for the point near the enemy team base, try to sneaky capture it and start sending minion waves to both top and bot points? Dominion required you to play different than on SR and that was awesome. Sure Ascension is a lot of fun but the original mode could be much more than it ever was if only Riot actually put their effort into it.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 16
No changes for LeBlanc? {{champion:7}} {{item:3070}}
: Leblanc is technically an assasin mage... Her wave clear pattern is similar to many of the mages but she's more single target than aoe unlike them. Maybe this combination might be problkematic since she got the strengths of both classes and her only weakness is fragility
Her primary role is and always has been an assassin. She should be balanced around her single target damage but instead they gave her some random aoe (Q bounces). Late game after rework she doesn't even play like assassin anymore. She doesn't really go in trying to pick enemy carry but stays at backline instead and chains anyone who gets close to her/her adc.
: She had good waveclear before the rework, but it came with downsides just like every other Assassin. Zed uses his only escape and main harass tool to clear efficiently. Fizz uses his escape and large damage tool to clear. Talon uses his main passive enabler (post rework)/high damage tool (prerework). Akali has to dump Energy into her E. LeBlanc used to give up her high damage tool and escape to clear, but now she just WQs the wave to clear and then E's her laner for big dick damage.
> [{quoted}](name=NineTailedMystic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ioH42hPv,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-13T21:01:06.228+0000) > > She had good waveclear before the rework Long time ago LeBlanc was forced to max Q to deal dmg as her ultimate dmg was based on her basic abilities (but increased by 10/25/40%). If LB maxed W for waveclear, then she would have to mimic W every time she wanted to attack enemy champions (if Q wasn't maxed and did for example 100 dmg then R>Q would do 10% more dmg which is 110). It only made sense for LB to max Q first so she could actually do a lot of burst damage and snowball. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-39-notes Then after some time Patch 3.9 came and removed that weakness from LB. Now her ultimate had it's own damage independant of her basic abilities so she could actually max W for waveclear and reduced cooldown while still being able to deal dmg with R>Q.
: I stopped reading when he said an assassin should never have good wave clear What do you call talon's rake? Or Rengar's Savagery? Or Zed's Shadow Slash? Or the fact that any AD assassin can build a tiamat and ravenous hydra? Just because a few people think assassins should lack reliable wave clear does not make it so.
LeBlanc used to have no wavleclear anyway, now she clears faster than many mages.
: Most Assassins actually have good waveclear, as it enables them to roam. It's just LeBlancs new waveclear is brainless.
It used to be her weakness since her release in 2010. Countering LB in lane was simply pushing her under turret so she had to waste her mana and cooldowns to kill minions. It just takes away from her power budget and makes her even more unfun to play against as she can hit you and minion wave with W then just Q for the bounce, killing whole minion wave while harassing you.
Meddler (NA)
: Work on the Le Blanc changes is paused at the moment since the designer working on her is the same one working on Heimer right now. Once this patch is out he'll probably swap back to LB again.
Please consider reverting LeBlanc back. She doesn't feel like herself anymore. Many original LB players including me left her because of that. We didn't ask for giving our champion waveclear or stronger aoe damage in teamfights. We didn't want LB to be turned into mage-assassin hybrid (Ahri is already one). We didn't ask for global clone spawning mechanic. Delays are awful and simply doesn't feel like LB anymore. She is clunky. Her early is more disgusting than ever, being able to 100-0 pretty much everyone at level 2-3 where before she had to use combo few times before finally killing someone and her late game is worse than pre 3.9 LB (she got mini rework in patch 3.9 which made her early less oppressive and buffed her late game). Her W is mobility only ability now. LB uses it to get a bit closer to her enemy and land E and Q. Some people may like new LB that's for sure but for most of her original playerbase, she's not the same champion anymore.
Riot Eno (NA)
: It's something the guys very much plan on doing, but they've got very full plates at the moment. Prob no new PK for a little while.
How about Popstar {{champion:103}} 's album instead?
Show more

pretty hurts

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion