: Riot What IS THIS
What happens in Realm of Death stays in Realm of Death
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [Champion concept] Eirik the youngest Chieftain
One small problem Death animation ... of a child unless they pull a {{champion:20}} on us
: What are you confused about? He's a yordle, he ducked under it because he's short!
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=veYmlWPU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:25:28.625+0000) > > What are you confused about? He's a yordle, he ducked under it because he's short! Is that a short joke?! {{champion:45}}
Rioter Comments
Kledaddy (EUNE)
: why can mordekaiser end the game in his ult?
Only a matter of time until Trick2G starts maining him
: Every relic adc support can agree on this
Not me man, you can trust me
: > [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Q0hQbQkt,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:47:01.414+0000) > > I am honestly sorry > But by getting a chat restriction again I see that as another chance by Riot to redeem myself so I will > I promise > I am also sorry to all the people I flamed > Please forgive my harsh behavior > i am not like this irl, but when i get frustrated sometimes I cannot keep my anger under control Let's just say that these threads don't help you or anyone. Ever. Sob stories don't work.
not sobing, but im just sad that i knew this was going to happen, yet i expected a bigger punishment im not trying to make you people feel bad for me im just pointing out the realization
: > [{quoted}](name=RobShizzle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Q0hQbQkt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T16:17:03.201+0000) > > Sure you are. If you're like this in a game, you're like this in real life. It is, quite literally, who you are. The only difference is that you've learned that there are very real (and potentially dangerous) consequences for acting like this in the real world, so you keep it in video games where you're safe from everything other than eventually losing your account. Completely, absolutely disagree and I hope you refrain from thinking like this in the future. The nuances to human behavior and how it's impacted by the person's surrounding are many and tricky to observe. **He's like this in this situation.** But it's completely accurate to judge people based on behavior (with accurate tools & methods which I assume you're in possession of, right?), you are what you say / think after all. In my business, I've learned to deal with soul-crushing amounts of stress and I thrive in it. When someone says something stupid to my face, I ignore it, checkout mentally, move physically and resume my work / life. I'm a live and let live kind of guy. So, I learned to mentally check out of stupid situations even if I have the bigger power. Yet I get incredibly infuriated when my time is wasted. This translates to League in me being negative. I've gotten a 10 games chat ban and I haven't even said anything close to "you're stupid". Any Riot employee can check if they're interested or it peaked their interest "another guy who says he's done nothing...". I wasn't inflammatory, but I was negative. Now, in my house, I scream and punch things a lot. My girlfriend does this too. The people that I play with who are "passive" in real life do too. I haven't seen anyone, anyone at all that doesn't tilt off the face of the earth in every League game. In fact, I think people no longer play this game for fun. It's just too good to give up. Go to most streamers and see how violently tilted they are - about to explode. Of course they keep to themselves because they have an audience and they risk losing the account, but I guarantee you: it'd be very interesting to see how they'd react if there were no rules :) The feeling of helplessness really, really gets to you. It doesn't show who you are, unless you throw poison in these situations, then I believe it shows someone with deep issues. It's one thing to be negative, even flaming and it's another thing to wish death upon someone else in a game, no matter how heated things are. Don't judge this way because it will not serve you well in life when making assessments about people that directly impact your life.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: No, if conq is removed then bruisers have no keystone
> [{quoted}](name=Trap or a Trick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZVRzIAlg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T21:32:28.771+0000) > > No, if conq is removed then bruisers have no keystone From what i remember grasp, aftershock and pta were good enough on bruisers But then conq rolled in and it was rarely used by bruisers and more by right click champions, the it go reworked and was used by few bruisers just like now. If it didnt give bonus damage and instead only gave true damage it would be balanced on riven. She is strong enough with her sheen on passive that only gets stronger cuz of a rune that only works so good on her
Kelg (NA)
: Remove the healing from it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZVRzIAlg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-13T21:39:49.769+0000) > > Remove the healing from it. Its not what makes it broken as the healing is so small But the fact that at level 1 Riven can fully stack it thus deal true damage to you while at the same time dealing bonus damage
: > [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywn4cs9U,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:15:32.707+0000) > > Meanwhile all I want is that Baron Nashor icon Sry imma flex my icons a bit xD https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPOqFfyBzvODVNTNu/giphy.gif Look: https://i.imgur.com/z7M3te9.png[\img]
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywn4cs9U,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:22:57.598+0000) > > Sry imma flex my icons a bit xD > https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPOqFfyBzvODVNTNu/giphy.gif > > Look: > https://i.imgur.com/z7M3te9.png[\img] I have a plenty too, but the Baron Nasor icon and Pentakill icons are the best imo It's not the one you have selected, it is somewhere at the bottom of the icons store page
99901 (NA)
: Detail in the next champion's teaser.
Good catch but I doubt they will follow up with the champion from the same region It just doesn't click But then again it's Riot so whatever
: I agree. All champs with outplay potential like {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:92}} are bruiser cancer and need to be nerfed IMMEDIATELY. The ideal state of top lane is {{champion:31}} and {{champion:75}} drooling on their keyboard for 50 minutes. Nobody wants to watch Irelia zooming around in msi, we want to see some hardcore right clicks.
Why is this being downvoted? This is the truth The toplane is a plague infested lane because we have those rat champions to play against (obviously i said rat because they spread the plague in early ages)
SirPurrr (NA)
: Can't Ping Items Using the Scoreboard
[SARCASM WARNING] It's not on your end don't worry (not sarcasm, it's actually disabled for whatever reason) It's just that league is becoming less of a teamgame day by day so Riot decided to disable Tab item pinging
: Finally perfection
Meanwhile all I want is that Baron Nashor icon
Sancre (EUW)
: Arcade Core Xerath, Glitched Boss Mordekaiser and Arcade Master Udyr
I would rather name him, Secret Boss Morde, because you know, its a secret on how to go to that afterlife world and return Glitched would fit more someone like Zoe or someone that can like twitch and move fast or bounce around Kinda fit that name if you get me, but the idea is good nontheless and I understand why you went with the name you went with for him
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2rIiOHME,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T08:54:39.580+0000) > > your definition of trolling is doubfounding If you go into a situation where your intent is to hurt and don't care about others, that's usually a sign of trolling.
more like full on sadism, but trolling is similar
: Well technically its not trolling. The guy playing morde might have no idea or might have played him om the pbe, you never know. Riot’s reasoning for allowing new champs in ranked is that they dont want players that only play ranked to wait even more in order to play their champ and it doesnt really do much to help first picking because some guy could easily play yasuo for the first time and have no idea what he’s doing.
that stuff is done in overwatch and i see noone complaining they disable heroes in competitive mode for considerable amount of time
: Brokenly OP champs happened before. Usually they end up on priority ban list in a day. Something tells me, that by monday Morde will be in the top 10.
: If you have a problem with it, ban him.
not everyone wants to waste a ban on a champion just so someone else on the team doesnt play him
: No, it's not Conquerer that made Riven broken, it was Riot keeping her bugged Animations and embracing them as 'features', making her a nightmare to balance. Oh and maybe that she never got a harsh nerf of any sort, don't talk to me about the latest "nerf", when she got even compensated for it in the same patch, lol.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZVRzIAlg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T17:51:22.044+0000) > > No, it's not Conquerer that made Riven broken, it was Riot keeping her bugged Animations and embracing them as 'features', making her a nightmare to balance. > Oh and maybe that she never got a harsh nerf of any sort, don't talk to me about the latest "nerf", when she got even compensated for it in the same patch, lol. Thats what I am saying She basically wasn't nerfed People were complaining how she can spam the shield and they nerf the cooldown, not like she builds full cooldown items on her already low cooldown kit The conqueror in my eyes is the problem, because when that rune wasnt in the game, noone was really complaining about riven except the usual hate she brings But if this rune gets removed, then she has to return to using grasp/aftershock or smth like that
Rioter Comments
: Tahm's toplane situation explains the complete lack of balance for toplane.
Yeah, I too like that supports, junglers, marksmen and mages can all go toplane, but champions played exclusively on toplane cannot go anywhere else, with a few exceptions like Camille, Trundle, Teemo and Panth (maybe new Morde) I like how Poppy, Pyke, Tahm, Karthus, Vladimir, Vayne, Draven, Viktor, Shaco, Lee Sin, Rengar are still good in the lane they weren't designed for But that way, when you beat them in lane (very rare with Tahm and Rengar but it can happen) you get this surge of sadistic pleasure that they had when they locked in that shit
: Call me what you will, but I'm sick of my team always throwing.
just wait until you reach plat Be prepared to have all your games decided by one person or your botlane and dont worry, every game its different so that it doesnt become bland and boring but once the stars align you will see some good players that actually belong in plat
: The stars have to align for it, but nothing feels better than getting 4 kills with a single Jhin ult.
or just getting them with q
: I truly think lane rengar is just too oppressive
But it feels damn good when you beat him and deem him useless doesn't it Just pick Cho Gath and make him suffer after level 2
: "On My Way" Ping Should Include Timer Based on Auto Pathing Speed
Once the pathing is figured out, maybe that would be a possibility
: What happens if Morde casts his ult on Morgana that shielded herself? Does it fail or go through the shield?
A black hole emerges from the ground
: A nourishing source of Vitamin C to prevent the onset of scurvy, a common deficiency among pirates of earlier times Yeah, I'm not fun at parties : )
Well it is one heck of a Vitamin C if it can even beat Vitamin CC As you can see, I am not fun either :)
Görgoroth (EUNE)
: I knew GP was strong but holy shit.
What's in those oranges?
EdgeLady (NA)
: I LOVE Mordekaiser's new Login theme. But...
Well there are two possible reasons that make sense to me Too much work, time and resources spent People are there mostly for the theme anyways or they just skip over it while logging in, as it is just a moving loop
: King of Clubs Kaiser could use better visual effects
: Thicc K/DA Ahri artwork (Artist: Rothy)
: Congrats on Fiddlestick and Volibear mains!
I had a hard time choosing between the two as they both needed a rework in my eyes and I enjoyed both of them equally while i played them i chose fiddle as his gameplay is so one dimensional and boring while voli had "some" gameplay behind his kit I am glad they are both being chosen as they seem to really care about them and want them to be what they always should
Xedlord (NA)
: Ooooh, I thought you said instalock Morde
it will happen tbh and it will keep me, a lvl 7 morde, away from playing the champion because of 0 mastery points morde people that "loved him and enjoyed him since he was released"
Görgoroth (EUNE)
: Fiddlesticks and Voli are the winners of VGU vote.
: > [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EYQRyzWM,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-30T08:37:41.198+0000) > > ye im too questioning the katma skin > it doesnt even fit with the champion > she talks about good things and stuff, and then outta nowhere she is a dark cosmic corruptor > > shaco one is good tbh as it not only fits but the people asked for it to me shaco it's completely unfit for the theme, it's like jarvan all-over again, and kha'zix to a lesser extent. karma a little bit less, at least the vfx actually reference black holes and such
ye but shaco never really had a skin, they were mostly just recolors karma on the other hand has not only gotten the conqueror skin not so long ago, but she got the golden chroma for it with MSI, and on top of that she gets another skin the only reason they havent chosen someone as xerath is probably because they cannot think of the way vfx will look
: > [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AWp4bXZs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T08:31:58.460+0000) > > they laid siege* Ty, that was an odd mistake for me to make.
this harness will guide us through dangerous night it humbles the foe with its grace the thornmail will help us prevail and survive our deadliest fate we embrace
: Imagine the most improbable Champions getting dark skins before Xerath
ye im too questioning the katma skin it doesnt even fit with the champion she talks about good things and stuff, and then outta nowhere she is a dark cosmic corruptor shaco one is good tbh as it not only fits but the people asked for it
: As the masses came like a shadow through this land. They laid siege to all we ever had.
Bârd (NA)
: So there's a bug with Morde's ult in practice tool, allowing him to surpass the size limit. Love it.
: Kindred Skin: Red Riding Hood
maybe on the next april fools seems kinda goofy so thats why it fits into april fools, do not take it as an offense, just my opinion thanks you
: Why were baron recalls removed from every new skin ?
: > [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5MEbJc3E,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-28T12:23:58.199+0000) > > ah > we could have an interesting video game conversation > > sadly i never played hollow knight so thats why i havent included it, despit it being a great game from what i have herd, i havent gotten the chance to try it to confirm > > and on that last part > honestly i do not know what they are planning to do with got partnership > maybe a game that has even more dragons than dark souls? So apparently it's meant to be a norse themed open world game, where you roam to different lads to slay their leaders and claim their power. However at this point that's all 100% speculation (source vaatividya)
> [{quoted}](name=NaSingularity,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5MEbJc3E,comment-id=000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T20:33:42.219+0000) > > So apparently it's meant to be a norse themed open world game, where you roam to different lads to slay their leaders and claim their power. However at this point that's all 100% speculation (source vaatividya) sounds promising
: > [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5MEbJc3E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T20:09:10.608+0000) > > Trust me you aint addicted > Lol just offers what most games dont and thats the feeling of domination, achievement, reward, relief after being under pressure > Literally what an addiction is.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5MEbJc3E,comment-id=0000000000000003,timestamp=2019-05-28T17:07:17.524+0000) > > Literally what an addiction is. well are you addicted to chocolate milk just because it is much tastier than regular milk? i mean dark souls offers the same benefits that lol does yet are people addicted to it?
Rioter Comments
Show more

radetari

Level 266 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion