: I mean, if they gave you the account back I don't see why they wouldn't take away the ban. They have proof it wasn't you based on the time it happened. Note that this is a general statement and not just at you, I'm just using 'you' as a simple term: You'd be surprised how understanding Riot is when you're not yelling at them.
> [{quoted}](name=Ranmaru Kurosaki,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=kmMW0agG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T02:02:56.137+0000) > > I mean, if they gave you the account back I don't see why they wouldn't take away the ban. They have proof it wasn't you based on the time it happened. > > Note that this is a general statement and not just at you, I'm just using 'you' as a simple term: > > You'd be surprised how understanding Riot is when you're not yelling at them. I know i thought the same, but on the other hand, the account was probably banned due to toxicity and it wasn't their mistake, so yeah my brain is turning to jello.
Hotarµ (NA)
: I'd say file a support ticket. If that doesn't give you the answer that you want, make sure to tweet at Riot Support or support agents themselves and _really_ double down on the fact that it was **confirmed** by another agent to not be your account during the time the punishments occurred.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=kmMW0agG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-24T02:07:45.780+0000) > > I&#x27;d say file a support ticket. > > If that doesn&#x27;t give you the answer that you want, make sure to tweet at Riot Support or support agents themselves and _really_ double down on the fact that it was **confirmed** by another agent to not be your account during the time the punishments occurred. Thank you for advice! <3333
: give better graphics to characters
: Send in a support ticket, let them know what happened and that you got the account back. I'm sure they'd fix it.
I did actually, but i'm not having too much hope.{{item:3070}}
: Yeah just how my life works
By the way forgot to mention, my last game on this account was half decade ago i was young and dumb so please don't spam me with questions how it got scammed.
Rioter Comments

rastko car 2004

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion