Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w5w7Tozd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-07T13:14:11.440+0000) > > weren't u a specialist a couple of days ago? > what happened Specialist is a board specific title, I am a specialist on player behavior board not general discussion
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w5w7Tozd,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T14:12:27.243+0000) > > Specialist is a board specific title, I am a specialist on player behavior board not general discussion oh, i see. Thanks for the info
rujitra (NA)
: They **do** have evidence. However, they can't tell you because you could then use that evidence to avoid being detected using third party programs. There are very few false positives for third party bans and they're removed on review. If Riot isn't removing that ban, it means that the account played with third party programs - regardless if it was you or you were aware of it.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w5w7Tozd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-07T05:56:37.793+0000) > > They **do** have evidence. However, they can't tell you because you could then use that evidence to avoid being detected using third party programs. > > There are very few false positives for third party bans and they're removed on review. If Riot isn't removing that ban, it means that the account played with third party programs - regardless if it was you or you were aware of it. weren't u a specialist a couple of days ago? what happened
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T03:19:47.651+0000) > > This is it. A lot of people that get banned just piss people off by not following standard gameplay. > > Do off meta things, and you get reported more. But you do not get banned for not following standard gameplay.
you shouldn't get banned. But you do nonetheless (see nubrac)
Moody P (NA)
: hate speech isn't real
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eF0pseA2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:00:21.230+0000) > > hate speech isn't real only whites are capable of racism
: Why custom announcers could improve the game.
AIQ (NA)
: {{champion:38}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:56}} Can be not optimal on{{champion:136}}
i find it hard to see why {{champion:56}} would be ideal, since you usually ult one guy and get refunded 10% cooldown, so it'll be better to jsut pick transendence and get 10% cooldown no matter what. and triumph is very good too. so most of those would rather go triumph
: Rammus Now have 48.78% Winrate. WHY RAMMUS don't buff him
Rioter Comments
: Ima need a TLDR for this TLDR
riot is greedy and shit. here ya go
Rockman (NA)
: Riot, why did you create a secondary progression system?
: Streaming Live on Twitch Unranked To Challenger Come check me out
wait a minute, that's not league of legends
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lYKEVehG,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-12T02:42:12.679+0000) > > You know why people bring up winrates? Because you cant objectively balance a game based on if you "feel" something isn't fun. League is an esport, and you can't just be making balance changes unless you have a real reason for doing so. > > I personally really don't like Caitlyn or LeBlanc, but that doesn't mean they should be nerfed. Oh really? Is that why Riot constantly uses words in their patch notes like "feel more satisfying" and "feels better" and "felt unremarkable" and "feel underwhelming" and "feel better to play" and "don't feel it's necessary" and "won't feel too different" in order to justify their changes? Because of esports? Riot says they do this all the time, so are you saying they're wrong for doing it?
champion x have a high volatility in hit kit. sometimes an ability works as intended, sometimes it doesn't. thus by fixing it, his kit will "feel" better to play. same with underwhelming, if a champ doesn't reward the player as he was intended, then it's underwhelming and the" don't feel it\s necessary" is riot themselves saying that they don't believe a champ needs buffs/nerf. is it really that hard to understand? a company won't share it's inside thinking
Antenora (EUW)
: If they replaced Twisted Treeline with a PvE game mode, how would you go about keeping people interested in the mode? There would need to be some sort of progression system to keep people coming back to the mode. A couple of missions probably won't cut it.
smack some skins in it form time to time and see how many poeple play it. plus it'll be a good stress relief from ranked
Hotarµ (NA)
: >there's plenty of ways, like chatting!. He's clearly talking about optional mute and not auto mute. "That being said, I don't think we should have the ability to mute in the pre-game lobby until there's a dedicated ping/quick chat system set up." Even if there's not an auto-mute function, there is a surprisingly high amount of players who just instantly mute everyone the second they get the chance. >Also if u auto mute everyone that's your fault, and most probably the people who want to but can't won't even look at the chat, and won't see the proposition. Just because it's someone's responsibility to correctly use the function doesn't mean I want it added. That argument also doesn't make much sense, because you pretty much always need to keep your eyes glued to the screen in champ select. >It shouldn't be a competition of who said the least-toxic thing that's a good thing aint it? >because people are going to use that as criticism for the punishment system and how they think it doesn't work. then ignore them just like u ignore flamers in the boards? It _shouldn't_ be a competition because that's counter-intuitive to the punishment system as a whole. It doesn't matter if someone else flaming harder than you are, it's the player's responsibility to not flame back in any capacity. I'm saying that having chat logs from every player shared in the reform cards is a bad thing because it's going to make people lose sight of what's really wrong: _their_ behavior.
>Just because it's someone's responsibility to correctly use the function doesn't mean I want it added it's not someone's responsibility, it's someone's DECISION. if he doesn't want to see massages he shouldn't see massages, no matter what his team thinks. with or without the mute system that what most likely will happen. that's my point, just like u can mute pings,emote and chat (pings were your excuse but we can mute them too) which are ALL means of communication, we should also be able to mute the pre game chat, and mind u that for most of the playerbase, pre-game is much less influencial than in-game >Even if there's not an auto-mute function, there is a surprisingly high amount of players who just instantly mute everyone the second they get the chance so let them, u can't force them to see your trades or strategy ( at least that's what you seem to try to convey, at least that what i saw in tihs sentence "For example, if I wanted to trade with my midlaner (they go ADC, I go midlane) they would have no way of knowing what I'm suggesting") >That argument also doesn't make much sense, because you pretty much always need to keep your eyes glued to the screen in champ select. i have never assumed or suggested that u should always look at the chat, i said that the chat is good enough >It shouldn't be a competition because that's counter-intuitive to the punishment system as a whole. It doesn't matter if someone else flaming harder than you are, it's the player's responsibility to not flame back in any capacity. although i agree, but i think that we both know that for some people that;s simply not possible ( if someone said that thing that u feel anxious about the most), that's why in court for example u rarely punish someone for self defense unless he took it to the extreme. >I'm saying that having chat logs from every player shared in the reform cards is a bad thing because it's going to make people lose sight of what's really wrong: their behavior. i still don't see why, if there's a competition to be better, you'll see a slow fall of "bad words" since everyone doesn't want to use them
Hotarµ (NA)
: I kind of have mixed feelings about all of this. For starters, muting should absolutely carry over from in-game to the post-game lobby. If you muted someone in-game, you definitely don't care what they have to say (as it's probably going to be very unpleasant anyway.) That being said, I don't think we should have the ability to mute in the pre-game lobby until there's a dedicated ping/quick chat system set up. In-game you can make accurate calls like objective timers or signaling ganks, but in the pre-game lobby there's just too many things that you miss out on and for that reason it's not a good proposition. For example, if I wanted to trade with my midlaner (they go ADC, I go midlane) they would have no way of knowing what I'm suggesting. There's no way to suggest what an ally should ban if they're unsure, there's no way to describe strategies, there wouldn't even be a way to ask someone to first-pick your champion. I just think it would be more of a detriment than anything else. I don't think players should have the ability to view chat logs from the entire game as that just reinforces the mentality of "Look what they said, what I said was justified!" and the like. It shouldn't be a competition of who said the least-toxic thing because people are going to use that as criticism for the punishment system and how they think it doesn't work.
>but in the pre-game lobby there's just too many things that you miss out on and for that reason it's not a good proposition. there's plenty of ways, like chatting!. He's clearly talking about optional mute and not auto mute. Also if u auto mute everyone that's your fault, and most probably the people who want to but can't won't even look at the chat, and won't see the proposition. And i'll never trade with a toxic player so your argument in invalid. > It shouldn't be a competition of who said the least-toxic thing that's a good thing aint it? >because people are going to use that as criticism for the punishment system and how they think it doesn't work. then ignore them just like u ignore flamers in the boards?
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=unmwM5qB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T21:39:02.341+0000) > > "eve weak early" man please, she gets elvel 6 in 7 mins, that's nowhere near long enough > > and sure.. let me play a lulu top against a riven, see how well it goes. > > ther problem here is that your "counterplay" isn't counterplay. it's just pick priority. so you're actually admitting that your only chance to defeat them is to pick after them a champ that is strong against these champs, and if u have two of them, gg then. That notion that the only counterplay is counterpicking is the most ridiculous i excuse that i've heard to say that certain champs are balanced. > and morde is a pain in the ass late, if u wait, he'll kick u harder than neymar's reactions 6 levels for a jungler is a LONG time. Plenty of early junglers can get their lanes ahead and allow map advantage before eve can even function, and proper jungle tracking can show you where she is on the map and prepare for her. After 6 just treat her like a shaco. You play lulu support, not top. Doesnt matter if top wins or loses, point is to win the game, not win lane.
6 levels is a very short time given how most people refuse to get much away from thier turret early on. And the fact that the average game takes longer than 28 mins https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/game-durations plus as an eve player myself, i gank top/mid before level 6 >You play lulu support, not top. Doesnt matter if top wins or loses, point is to win the game, not win lane. congrats, you can deal with 1 champ. now how about the rest of those fuckups that are in the same team? Or if u didn't even play support but went top instead
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=unmwM5qB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T21:22:35.401+0000) > > indeed. and champs like > {{champion:28}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:82}} > i just don't have time to list everyone, but the list exceeds 30 champs Eve needs level 6, so weak early jungler Cam gets fucked by defensive enchanters Riven, again, defensive enchanters Akali gets hard fucked by vision now; so swain, karma, morgana.... Ignite Brand has 0 range. Support brand is countered by engage supports like leo ali thresh Darius doesnt do well into ranged tops or, again, defensive enchanters Fiora, noticing the theme? Defensive enchanters who can keep melees off carries Tryndamere doesnt do well onto champions better at split pushing and grouping, so someone like shen Fizz similar to other assassins; defensive enchanters. (Seriously, janna is the all around counter pick extraordinare) Morde same as darius nasus etc. Dont fight him early, useless after 10-15 mins as he cant deal with teams that protect the adc.... Nor can he actually 1v1 someone mid-late.
"eve weak early" man please, she gets elvel 6 in 7 mins, that's nowhere near long enough and sure.. let me play a lulu top against a riven, see how well it goes. ther problem here is that your "counterplay" isn't counterplay. it's just pick priority. so you're actually admitting that your only chance to defeat them is to pick after them a champ that is strong against these champs, and if u have two of them, gg then. That notion that the only counterplay is counterpicking is the most ridiculous i excuse that i've heard to say that certain champs are balanced. and morde is a pain in the ass late, if u wait, he'll kick u harder than neymar's reactions
Zardo (NA)
: {{champion:107}} Not even champions like {{champion:78}} can save you if he gets {{item:3814}}
indeed. and champs like {{champion:28}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:82}} i just don't have time to list everyone, but the list exceeds 30 champs
BigIdea (NA)
: There's no point in making these posts anymore. There are hundreds of threads making these same points that should be super obvious to anyone remotely capable of logical thought. Riot's clearly noticed them and I'm not convinced they actually think widely varying item drop rates make the game fair. That being said, their refusal to implement this change is likely the result of some unknown agenda.
well, by not making you get the same amount of items every game they increase the volatility, making your rank go up and down thus making a good player sink even more time in order to get to the rank that he deseves. more time spent on a game = higher chances that said player will buy skins and what not = $$ and that's what riot cares about
Rioter Comments
: "already" They literally just added that. Also, that Pyke has 16 kills. If you let a support get that many kills in one game, the problem isn't how much gold they're making lol
when u put a resseting execute on a damn support, that's what u expect
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: lux 48% winrate support btw karma 49% winrate support btw meta as fuck
winrate doesn't dictate meta. meta != how strong a champ it meta = how often a champ gets picked le has 48 winrate and 28% pickrate, that is considered meta ezrael 30% pickrate with 47% winrate. lucian 48% with 17% pickrate etc etc
: Lol art department is a factory of wonders. Remember how they animated new urgot and elise? i have strong faith in them.
lol buisness department is a factory of money, they will never waste money on such a time-comsuming champ
Aekami (EUW)
: That was already suggested, however this will never happen because it would open for people to pressure a player into leaving. Say you have a bad laning phase and go 0/4, people could start pressuring you into leaving, and that opens a whole new world of toxicity. And don't tell me this wouldn't happen, we all know how people are.
you're speaking as if they don't do that right now
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8d2ARl6a,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-07T04:13:03.745+0000) > > where are the buffs tho? i couldn't find any Lux [Changelist] Prismatic Barrier (W) shield strength increased from 50/65/80/95/110 to 50/75/100/125/150
sorry, but i couldn't find it. i've found a nerf to her w in 9.14. but nothing in 9.15, care to provide a link please?
: yeah champs super braindead and honestly still needs nerfs, and when are you gonna make it so ranged champs cant use aftershock?????? the fact that its meta on lux is literally adding a dose of full blown aids to an already cancer champion.
where are the buffs tho? i couldn't find any
: Why are you buffing Lux support exactly???
where's the buffs? i looked in pbe and in this patch and i haven't seen it
: yeah and the reason they can't is because of things like black cleaver that's not a qol change that's a huge buff
didn't think of that....
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AlterMordred,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3advxFbY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-27T00:11:47.076+0000) > > Your balancing around the fact that if the enemy picks {{champion:266}} I own {{champion:240}} or if they pick this fucking 'thing' {{champion:92}} they own {{champion:78}} > I think you flipped the counters.
indeed, poppy owns riven. you can legit almost do nothing for 30 mins
Rioter Comments
coreym11 (NA)
: Bot lane has turned so stressful and so cheese to play, doesn't even feel competitive
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=htiT0hMg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T08:54:18.152+0000) > > that's correct. but your site also shows him to have 52% winrate in plat+ and 52.5% in all ranks > and with 54% winrate with certain runes With the runes, I think that means he wins 54% of the time when he picks them, not total win rate. Also, that he is, he went up since last I checked.
>With the runes, I think that means he wins 54% of the time when he picks them, not total win rate. isn't that the same thing?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=htiT0hMg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T07:04:25.389+0000) > > this site shows his at 53% in plat+ > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/by-winrate That site also uses data from the past 2 days instead of just today and doesn't show a break point between ranked and normal.
that's correct. but your site also shows him to have 52% winrate in plat+ and 52.5% in all ranks and with 54% winrate with certain runes
Jamaree (NA)
: He only has that at Gold, everywhere, he is down to 51% https://u.gg/lol/champions/mordekaiser/build/?rank=platinum
this site shows his at 53% in plat+ https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/by-winrate
Rioter Comments
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: no it doesn't but it means that you can't act like an expert on something you don't understand karma heimer aatrox volibear qiyana irelia yasuo riven tf yuumi zoe ezreal vladimir to name a few
big fat told u so his winrate is still 53.4% so much so for you playing the "Expert" on morde. Now get outta here
Rioter Comments
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: no im looking at you because you are the one complaining and as far as your experience goes your opinion is contradictory to it mordekaiser is strong and thats why he is getting nerfs but he is definitely not op and you are definitely underestimating the impact on those nerfs but there are plenty of champions stronger than mordekaiser that have far less counterplay and i don't see you saying anything about them
again, my ecperience has nothing to do with it. if u didn't ecperience grief that doesn't mean the grief doesn't exist. if u experienced the doctorate degree to be easy doesn't mean that it's actually easy etc etc.. >but there are plenty of champions stronger than mordekaiser that have far less counterplay and i don't see you saying anything about them care to explain?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: in your last 50 games you have 6 games against mordekaiser your win rate against him is 4 out of 6 games you also played him once where you inted in only 2 of the 6 games the mordekaiser was playing well so is he really strong ? or are you idea piggy backing?
if you look at only me you'll have a very small sample size. looking at my experience tells nothing about the champion. It's like saying that because i'm not hungry then the hunger problems in africa doesn't exist. and in my honest opinion? yes he is a very strong champion even though i won against him more than i lost. >or are you idea piggy backing? if i was i would be crying about tahm since i ban him almost every game, but on the contrary i agree with his nerfs
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: 52-53% win rate and he isn't top win rate in any elo bracket including over all win rate for comparison volibear is stronger than mordekaiser oh and that nerf on the E is really strong he is losing 40% of his free mpen his passive also is a 40% dmg nerf your comment on the nerf has 0 value
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/iron/by-winrate https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/by-winrate in both cases, he has the highest winrate, not voli. >he is losing 40% of his free mpen his passive also is a 40% dmg nerf it's fine if u consider that most of his damage comes from his passive, and it isn't a 40% damage nerf since his passive has 2 parts, the basic attack and the aoe. but in the game most of the damage comes from his q, his passive means very little he's already a cancer to lane against due to his q and passive autos. whereas his e nerfs comes into play later in the game
: It feels like an huge number high skill floor champions right now are way overtuned...
>Where is the winrate drop with {{champion:92}} she has 51% winrate plat+ and 48% winrate iron+ do you see the winrate drop now? please stop spreading misinformation
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: Swain with new change reaches 17k Hp:
{{item:3153}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3153}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:67}} HMMMMMMMMMMM
Askarth (EUW)
: CC is not a real-men legit fighting tool. The reason is, guys in smack-down can grab metallic chairs and face crush them to the opponent, but the opponent can immediately reply to this attack. Say, with CC, the opponent does not have a chance to do any single thing against it, unless he buys a QSS that has a huge CD in any kind of consecutive skirmishes, so basically leaves one with pants on the air while the rest of buds do their thing. Now tell me, in which world men fought incapacitating opponents for 3 seconds, 5 seconds, whatever?
> [{quoted}](name=Askarth,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H18c0sah,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-30T19:51:51.318+0000) > > Now tell me, in which world men fought incapacitating opponents for 3 seconds, 5 seconds, whatever? in a world where modern weapons and tasers are available, in a word where blunt weapons are available, in a word with grapling martial arts.
: servers over in EU are much less capable then the ones in NA which is why you have the login queue in the first place. the thing is, custom games cost resources they dont readily have available overseas dude. if they could avoid having to dump so much into tft for server stability, then they probably would.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bvYEbmo0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T20:28:46.141+0000) > > servers over in EU are much less capable then the ones in NA which is why you have the login queue in the first place. > > the thing is, custom games cost resources they dont readily have available overseas dude. if they could avoid having to dump so much into tft for server stability, then they probably would. i find it hard to believe that those 20ish solo custom games will have that much impact
Rioter Comments
Show more

rawiazam1

Level 239 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion