: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS
i can play mid and top i am very flexible
NiamhNyx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ihateunoobs,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lHuBEvHy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T00:11:05.791+0000) > > a decent yasuo will outscale u so hard and he will rape u even from lvl 2 if u don`t respect his mobility not the hardes champ to be honest try hitting your w with taliah or ulty with sion so i think yasuo is not even that hard that ppl pretend he is he could use nerf on the shield regenaration he gets should be slower cos he can use his every 0,00001 sec or buff the shit out of but put a dash instead of his e and remove windwall and he is no longer op we all know that the double crit (-10 crit dmg is op even if he can get +10 stronger crits with ie and pd at 100 per cent changes) but his mobility and his w and e are the most op parts about him his mobility is really good it compensat with his ulty being hard to get off a nato and ulty safely (but it quite decent his ult giving him a 40 arm penetration for being that hard to land and do it if not helped by a teammate it over decent things -reset on shield, 1 + sec knock up durations - dmg + 40 armor pen %) but his e (this takes a bit of practice) and his w are quite op his w is most ez shit u see orn taliah or smth having the coolest ulty u just w it its kind of op his w u rat tatat with twich w ah u wanna do some dmg this team fight pass the wall :)) u passed it i e on u and go on the other side (still no dmg) done in fact i don`t even mind his mobility with e but his w is disqustingly op as an adc main i always ban yasuo for that w and he he could he make u ussles in a team fight with just his w and it doesn`t matter he 0-20 he does interesting things btw with a lord dominic and his ult his crits hit on almost 0 armor so build all the armor u want as a tank ....btw most of the yasuo where bad to have 0-20 i ussulay see a 0-7 (10 min yas, cos he champed cos ppl now how op he is and he goes 15-7 after pd NERFT W WWWWWWWWWW Ohh no, the one champion that I tend to wreck is op? Ohh man so weird.
well he is not the snowball type he is the scaling type and yes the champion that is mastered (not very hard 20 games should do it or less) tend to wreck is op yes throw his kit is quite op his w is really op and mobility is op also
You USELESS (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ihateunoobs,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lHuBEvHy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T00:11:05.791+0000) > > a decent yasuo will outscale u so hard and he will rape u even from lvl 2 if u don`t respect his mobility not the hardes champ to be honest try hitting your w with taliah or ulty with sion so i think yasuo is not even that hard that ppl pretend he is he could use nerf on the shield regenaration he gets should be slower cos he can use his every 0,00001 sec or buff the shit out of but put a dash instead of his e and remove windwall and he is no longer op we all know that the double crit (-10 crit dmg is op even if he can get +10 stronger crits with ie and pd at 100 per cent changes) but his mobility and his w and e are the most op parts about him his mobility is really good it compensat with his ulty being hard to get off a nato and ulty safely (but it quite decent his ult giving him a 40 arm penetration for being that hard to land and do it if not helped by a teammate it over decent things -reset on shield, 1 + sec knock up durations - dmg + 40 armor pen %) but his e (this takes a bit of practice) and his w are quite op his w is most ez shit u see orn taliah or smth having the coolest ulty u just w it its kind of op his w u rat tatat with twich w ah u wanna do some dmg this team fight pass the wall :)) u passed it i e on u and go on the other side (still no dmg) done in fact i don`t even mind his mobility with e but his w is disqustingly op as an adc main i always ban yasuo for that w and he he could he make u ussles in a team fight with just his w and it doesn`t matter he 0-20 he does interesting things btw with a lord dominic and his ult his crits hit on almost 0 armor so build all the armor u want as a tank ....btw most of the yasuo where bad to have 0-20 i ussulay see a 0-7 (10 min yas, cos he champed cos ppl now how op he is and he goes 15-7 after pd NERFT W WWWWWWWWWW strange because Yasuos in my game has 90% lose rate, doesn't matter my team or enemy and we both play on the same server and are both plat 5 LOL?? and yet to see the part were a Yasuo goes 0/7 and changes it to 15/7.
don`t take this wrong i can see u are curently p5 in preason where ppl don`t take the game 2 serious and u finished all your season in a gold 3 gold 5 elo so ppl playing as yasuo mains at that elo are not getting in a p2-d5 elo are really bad they don`t know how to tranzition to mid late game so your elo is pretty bad in general don`t take in account what u are now its preason i`ve started playing top in preason from adc main dropped from p1 to p5 just cos i wanna learn a new role for the season 2 come so reach my elo and have a yasuo with more than decent farm and see how after a pd and ie will out scale u 100% he will get them really fast
Rioter Comments
NiamhNyx (NA)
: Sounds like a Plan. I want Yasuo to go from 0/20/0 to 0/∞²/0
a decent yasuo will outscale u so hard and he will rape u even from lvl 2 if u don`t respect his mobility not the hardes champ to be honest try hitting your w with taliah or ulty with sion so i think yasuo is not even that hard that ppl pretend he is he could use nerf on the shield regenaration he gets should be slower cos he can use his every 0,00001 sec or buff the shit out of but put a dash instead of his e and remove windwall and he is no longer op we all know that the double crit (-10 crit dmg is op even if he can get +10 stronger crits with ie and pd at 100 per cent changes) but his mobility and his w and e are the most op parts about him his mobility is really good it compensat with his ulty being hard to get off a nato and ulty safely (but it quite decent his ult giving him a 40 arm penetration for being that hard to land and do it if not helped by a teammate it over decent things -reset on shield, 1 + sec knock up durations - dmg + 40 armor pen %) but his e (this takes a bit of practice) and his w are quite op his w is most ez shit u see orn taliah or smth having the coolest ulty u just w it its kind of op his w u rat tatat with twich w ah u wanna do some dmg this team fight pass the wall :)) u passed it i e on u and go on the other side (still no dmg) done in fact i don`t even mind his mobility with e but his w is disqustingly op as an adc main i always ban yasuo for that w and he he could he make u ussles in a team fight with just his w and it doesn`t matter he 0-20 he does interesting things btw with a lord dominic and his ult his crits hit on almost 0 armor so build all the armor u want as a tank ....btw most of the yasuo where bad to have 0-20 i ussulay see a 0-7 (10 min yas, cos he champed cos ppl now how op he is and he goes 15-7 after pd NERFT W WWWWWWWWWW
: Do int feeders get banned?
no they don`t but they should get banned at least 1 week to take some time and consider there feeding spree
: > [{quoted}](name=Simple Greed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:01:21.453+0000) > > I am quitting this game for 3 reasons, 1. I'm tired of having to rely on a team for me to actual climb a ranking ladder, because 95% of the games i play are trolls and people that flame way to much which causes a loss, which puts me down in ranking wich doesn't show my actual skill level. Like this game would be so much better if you can truly have a solo ranking without your teammates ruining it for you.. And 2. i just dont like how riot has handled all the trolls and afk's truly hasn't fixed any of it from the 3 years i have been playing. All they did was start perma banning accounts wich cause smurfs wich ruin the game play even more... And 3. It is now extremely hard to rack up on blue essence to unlock champions you want. In around 15 games you level up and get a capsule. wich usually contain around 3 champions priced at 450-1350 BE and you can only sell them for less and most of the times it gives you champions you already own. so in those 15 games you get around 500-800 BE from selling the champion shards you already owned. at that rate it will take over 100 games to rack up enough BE to unlock a 6300 BE champion. They only did this so its harder to earn champions from playing and instead if you really want a certain champion you now have to use your real money, wich is fucking pathetic. instead of trying to make more profit they should focus on fixing the games flaws.. Ok im done with my rant > > P.S. If Anyone can help me out in maybe finding a cool game replacement that would be really helpful, i wish you all you summoners the best of luck in the miserable times that come ahead in this game. One Love. Elo boosters don't rely on teammates to climb ranked, why are you salty about your own skill level?
> [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:06:45.778+0000) > > Elo boosters don't rely on teammates to climb ranked, why are you salty about your own skill level? oh belive me they duo all the time :) they dont play solo 2 boost :)
: Without buffs for 4+ years
: Meanwhile, mine *still* says zero... And, yes, I *do* own skins...
> [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z6e3r6vx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-02T21:06:11.000+0000) > > Meanwhile, mine *still* says zero... > > And, yes, I *do* own skins... lol mine say 0 also and i own about 30 skins :D:D
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Top lane/champions in a difficult spot right now.
yeah vayne vs a normal top laners is a sad story for the top laner fioara vs a tank or juggernaut its a sad story for the top lanner so top is pretty bad and the least favorite of my roles
: Contents of the "Glorious" Champ capsule.
u got a skin and a ward skin out of that and some orange essence and u say your not lucky :( i got darius yestardayt for 3,5k xp run that 15-20 games with 900 be for me in the old system it would have been 2k ip or converted 2k be
: Contents of the "Glorious" Champ capsule.
u must have got some be beside him like 1k be?
: Riot was Drunk when Zoe got created, sorry for the MisUnderstanding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exchmASR6qM&feature=youtu.be 52 ap lvl 8 with 1 mejai 2 stacks almost 1 shoted did like 600 dmg with that pedle star and with sleepy trouble buble did 250 and its not magic dmg its mixed i was dead on lane with 2 non max range pedle start and its aoe not even single target so till lvl 6 she cleared tha lane from lvl 3 back line minions with 1 padle star so at least buff its dmg to minion if it aoe thx so the hole lanning phase was me fithing in tower to farm cos she just 1 shot my back line minin wave nice...champ love it rito p.s. in the clip she didn got off her empowerd basic that would have been my 1 shot with 52 ap lvl 8 zoe
wanna bet i`ll put the vidoe here aspa hope i still have the have the replay
: Riot just doesnt learn with these impossible missions
: Happy Turkey Day
if it turkey day i would like to salute the otoman empire and its followers long live the otoman empire and there rulers leaving the joke aside happy thank giving :) or happy turkey day :) sorry my bad :) p.s. i check its not the any turkish holiday ,.,. so gg with the lie
: Disable Chat for Good
there are ways so can unbind your enter key just remove it from keybord and there are pleanty of tutorials on youtube on how to eliminate chat so u dont see it fun games where u don`t have chat :)) like rito wants with all the pointless bans they give u for shit reasons
ak521 (NA)
: PROJECT SKIN SHARD
so no project vii vayne or jhin so hf
i can make a better champ when i am drunk than this pokemon that on shot people with 52 ap level 5
: Is it just me or does it feel like Marksmen benefit the most from the new runes?
nope actualy adc2k18 will the same as 2k17 if i played marksman all the time i still be p3 to this day :)
: Hey Riot. Which Icons give you rewards?
w8 a sec i have link with icons here u go https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-project-hunters-event?utm_source=LeagueClient&utm_medium=ProjectHub2017&utm_campaign=project this icons give u rewards
: I get perma-banned for this...? Lol.
enragecapri: f*king autist son of a bich (this is the only banneble phrase in all 3 chat logs), who care if he was negative i mean i get negative players every game and i don`t report them try to make them play, me myself give up really soon on some game but if people dont ff i keep playing, not giving much intereset just trying to play my best anyways, but i a team mate would give up and stay afk i could respect that he doesn`t wan`t to wast his time on a lost game, anybody should be able to decide and that he calls rito retards that no harassment to other players . so the only phrase that could lead to your ban is calling your teammate what u called with is pretty bad cos u probably don`t even know the implications of autism. Dunno why u got 3 chats are shown.
Seen (NA)
: Why I think Zoe is weak currently
RINZELO (NA)
: Silver is a prison.
silver is a prison and u are its inmate cmon man if u get s or higher grade could mean that have farmed 20 minute crazy mode and get 5-6 free kills really ez in silver to get them :) and u get an +S or S cos u lost i can play shivana any day and get +250 cs from jg only get 4-5 free kills and dont help team only take drakes and i have my S :)
Swarmer (EUNE)
: We are actually getting a lot less essence, than we got IP. Normally i got 1k-1,5k per day ( 10 games ), now i have gotten 7 levels in around 70-80 games, and all i havegotten is around 3k essence. And that guaranteed number of essence is lies, that it was 600+ essence per level. I have gotten 2 times, only 270 per level up. Luckily for me, i already own all the champions, so its not that big of an issue for me, but for people who do not, its a huge issue, because now in ~10 games, you get a level up, 50 essence + 30-1k essence from shards, which in the end it makes actually 10 times less essence gains than it was with IP.
i`ve been telling this the whole time ppl dont listen riot lies it give us more but it actually gives us less i made the mad and btw 10 games for 2496 level maybe u know how many u have 2 play for a 3264 level? more then 10 :( sadly i`ve got 900 be for a 43 level a 3264xp run tha is more than 25 games with first win included and i sad to report i will get my lissandra in the 2018 spring if i dont pay her but thi was riot plan all along confuse the naive into thinking we give them more and we give them less why do admin lie about the amount of be /ip u get
: ok so let do tha math if u say u get more be now then in the old system...for a very first level u need a 2496 xp if i am not mistaking and let say that first win still offers u 575 xp + what u win let state that u win like 200 xp for a 30 min game for that means u need 2496xp= 775+9 more wins (200 xp 30 min wins)= ur level up + some very little xp u get ur reward with can be a 6300 be champ that u can disenchant for 1,2k be, but u can also (with is most likely to get 2x 1350 be champ shards and 3x 450 be champ shards = 3x90+2x295 = 860 be) and in the old system if u play first win 30 min game won would offer u 260 ip and 130x9 = a SURE 1430 IP now i dont know but your lies are even more noble when YOU HAVE TO THINK THAT 2496 xp are for the first 3 levels xp will grow gratually making u play more games win more to get a level and with RNG on your side u will get 7 level just 2x1350 be champ shards and 3 x450 be champ shards (i personally got this till lvl 40 with only 2 exception) so where is the more rewards system u where talking about u said u dont earn more when u play more and that u urn less so lets talk out of first win or first xp round perspective====> (for our amusement) so let call it 775 xp first win 260 ip first win old system ===> 2496*3/775=10 day of first win xp for 3 levels = 3 champion reward chest or w/e they are called....going on next level 3* 2688/775=11 first win of the day for more 3 level= bla bla bla 3*2880/775=12 first win to get another 3 levels and for the last level is like 3044 (didn`t find a friend in friend list with was at level 39 exctly) 3044/775=4 first win of the day (the sums are round up they higher fashion) so after 10+11+12+4 (that 37 days of playing first win of the only u grind 10 levels the easy 10 levels that is the first beyond 30 levels) and in 10 levels u get 10 champion shard chests with can contain 860x10 or 1,2kx10 be in disenchanted with can be 8,6k be or 12k be) now if u play on the old system u need 8,6k /260(first win bonus 30 min game )=33 day and 12000=46 days so the win is ipotetical cos it depends to much on the RNG u can earn less then the old system and u probably will urn less i endeavor 12 levels to get me a kalistas shard that i got on my 33th level and had 500 be on the account. p.s. what does chart do about this https://imgur.com/a/AtPs4 when u play to get 0 xp a game i never gotten 0 ip only on rmk
i`ve just hit lvl 43 after 3200+ xp grind over 2 days with 2 first win bonus i`ve got out of my chest 2 x janna 1 nassus and 1 x ww, so i saw that a 1350 champ is actulay 270 be...that means i got 270*3+90=900 be an this quite good for a 20 games played i ussualy get onyl 2 x 1350 shards so that 540 + 270= an imba of 810 be for a 3268 xp run nice :)
: > she is at 48 win rate cos ***(insert statement you cant possibly prove)*** > if u play her more then 15 games u are on 80 win rate More made up bullshit.
another vayne main :) vayne is the only adc that can self peel better (maybe kalista also but kalista is a complex champ not a brain deat thumbe 3x w champ like vayne dont tell me i main use to main her got my first season plat with her and anivia :) )
: [RESOLVED] 11/21 Patching Issues
it works boys it just went online after 1 h hf :)
: report rito for broken game. we should get 1 free champion for this shit
amin bro 1 free champ for all cos they broke the game didn let us play and maybe a skin also
: Just because you lost last game to one doesnt mean a champ needs nerfs. She has like a 48% winrate, but you're right. Obviously "no countrplay" and one-shots everything
she is at 48 win rate cos 80 percent of ppl dont know how to play her semi decent if u play her more then 15 games u are on 80 win rate she is quite op with the new press the atac dealling extra true dmg really cuts down tanks and her ulty buff and q buff are op what u want to say she ain op? i am p2 tier and everybody bans vayne first
: Leveling and Rewards - Early Impressions and Adjustments
ok so let do tha math if u say u get more be now then in the old system...for a very first level u need a 2496 xp if i am not mistaking and let say that first win still offers u 575 xp + what u win let state that u win like 200 xp for a 30 min game for that means u need 2496xp= 775+9 more wins (200 xp 30 min wins)= ur level up + some very little xp u get ur reward with can be a 6300 be champ that u can disenchant for 1,2k be, but u can also (with is most likely to get 2x 1350 be champ shards and 3x 450 be champ shards = 3x90+2x295 = 860 be) and in the old system if u play first win 30 min game won would offer u 260 ip and 130x9 = a SURE 1430 IP now i dont know but your lies are even more noble when YOU HAVE TO THINK THAT 2496 xp are for the first 3 levels xp will grow gratually making u play more games win more to get a level and with RNG on your side u will get 7 level just 2x1350 be champ shards and 3 x450 be champ shards (i personally got this till lvl 40 with only 2 exception) so where is the more rewards system u where talking about u said u dont earn more when u play more and that u urn less so lets talk out of first win or first xp round perspective====> (for our amusement) so let call it 775 xp first win 260 ip first win old system ===> 2496*3/775=10 day of first win xp for 3 levels = 3 champion reward chest or w/e they are called....going on next level 3* 2688/775=11 first win of the day for more 3 level= bla bla bla 3*2880/775=12 first win to get another 3 levels and for the last level is like 3044 (didn`t find a friend in friend list with was at level 39 exctly) 3044/775=4 first win of the day (the sums are round up they higher fashion) so after 10+11+12+4 (that 37 days of playing first win of the only u grind 10 levels the easy 10 levels that is the first beyond 30 levels) and in 10 levels u get 10 champion shard chests with can contain 860x10 or 1,2kx10 be in disenchanted with can be 8,6k be or 12k be) now if u play on the old system u need 8,6k /260(first win bonus 30 min game )=33 day and 12000=46 days so the win is ipotetical cos it depends to much on the RNG u can earn less then the old system and u probably will urn less i endeavor 12 levels to get me a kalistas shard that i got on my 33th level and had 500 be on the account. p.s. what does chart do about this https://imgur.com/a/AtPs4 when u play to get 0 xp a game i never gotten 0 ip only on rmk
: I know this.
then why use it? i mean i got banned for much less than that i mean i got banned for a kill the bitch 2 weeks and i said as a joke at a hour when no minor should be playing and i still got banned i think your ban is well deserved
: Unfairly Banned, chat logs inside
kys or kill yourself is an autoban trigger
DatLegend27 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ihateunoobs,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4Ei38jEu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-20T16:24:00.310+0000) > > if u play katarina u would know that u can only use ur ulty when there is some in daggers range, while even stealth or ppl in fog u can use her dagger but, solo ulting camile and she ults stops ur ulty cos u dont have target to throw daggers at, cos she is phased 1 second (not even 1 second) that means u have nothing to throw daggers at so ulty stops hope u can understand this so she remove my daggers?
no man its easy, if u dont have nothing to throw your daggers to the ulty stops, u know how u can ulty with her just to troll? well when she (camille) becomes invulnerable or i don`t know the term it is called i don`t remember it u can `t throw daggers at her so your ulty stops if there was another champ near her ur ulty will go on...i don`t know if u understand...i am sorry maybe i don`t explain well enough
: Lux and Zoe's physical body are the same age, apparently
Sateless (NA)
: Season 8
feels bad man :( playing for 2 season and find it more and more easy to climb maybe u just need practice or u had enough of the game
: if u play katarina u would know that u can only use ur ulty when there is some in daggers range, while even stealth or ppl in fog u can use her dagger but, solo ulting camile and she ults stops ur ulty cos u dont have target to throw daggers at, cos she is phased 1 second (not even 1 second) that means u have nothing to throw daggers at so ulty stops hope u can understand this
p.s. about tahm kencs r it alows him to port some where far if u know camile ults it doesn`t lets the target pass even when it flashes out the ult zone so i think it would stop tahm r in to travelling but i am not sure of interaction flash dash blink jump dont work out of camile ulty
DatLegend27 (EUNE)
: Camillie R Can Cancel Abilities!?!?!?!?
if u play katarina u would know that u can only use ur ulty when there is some in daggers range, while even stealth or ppl in fog u can use her dagger but, solo ulting camile and she ults stops ur ulty cos u dont have target to throw daggers at, cos she is phased 1 second (not even 1 second) that means u have nothing to throw daggers at so ulty stops hope u can understand this
: I'm getting zero key fragment's because...?
i didn get key fragments, also :(
: Please can u explain ban to me?
P.S. I HAD TOPIC 2 MONTHS BEFORE THIS about false reports https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/zElZlEIH-false-reports-and-honor-system?comment=0000000000000000 this is th real reason i got banned
Carrane (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zElZlEIH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-18T22:40:56.026+0000) > > This was stated by Riot. False reports do nothing to the account that got reported. Only reports that actually lead to a punishment will even do anything. I don't know how much more clear I can be about this. Then they lied. I have played somewhere in the range of 200 games or more since the honor system came out... I have been honored in at least half of them and often times more than 1 honor. I played ~30 or 40 flex q games solo where reports are frequent. I haven't been punished but I am still honor level 2. My smurf on the other hand which has 23 games played since honor change is honor level 3 and got it 19 games in.
see my friend all bullshit lies from rito another example i got banned cos of false reports i don`t care about what they say i call some a pussy (nassus in this case that is a dog, pussy dog, get it? ) and i get 2 weeks ban cos of previous false reports ofc its tied they lied false report don`t mean anything and then when u post a ticket they answer that the fact i got banned is cos of previous reports and the ask them to give me previous rule breaking that i do and they got absolutly nothing
: First of all he's shown in the chat log that he does take other people's advice when he does something wrong. ihateunoobs: i was bad there ihateunoobs: ffs ihateunoobs: i shoul,d ihateunoobs: have left As for your questions, normally you follow your most fed player because there's a larger chance he/she knows the game better, since they have shown the best skill in this game on your team. They're focused on winning and they put in the most effort so they deserve to be followed. If anything you seem like the player who feeds in lane has everyone muted continues to ping things that everyone is already doing then wants to do things his way. When someone brings up their ranking its a way of saying They've played up to a certain elo so they probably have more game knowledge. So let me ask you, wheres the insult in bringing up your ranking? The first question you asked after saying you dont believe he's not toxic. "Why you mention about your rankings?" I don't see a problem of bringing up your ranking. If you work hard for it you deserve to be able to say it. Yes, there are some boosters but you cant hold that against anyone you want. "What makes you the leader of the team? Because you're the one that is fed? No one likes to follow orders from a stranger they just met on the internet. Everyone likes to play their own style, not suck it up and keep getting name calling and following what you command as a underlings." Now this part, oh man. I've already answered why someone leads a team, but just to clarify i'll restate. The team follows the person who has put the most effort in that specific game. If he's the most fed the team should follow him considering he's their best chance of winning. If you want to play the game your way and say no one likes to follow orders from a stranger then why would he follow their orders? Which then turns into a divided team. Furthermore, you brought up "Why you mention about your rankings?" then said in your post " I went up to platinum without any of these "communication"." So, now i ask you the same question. Why bring up your ranking? Plus you've hit platinum and congrats, but you do have some questionable things about your account. From silver to plat in 1 season is respectable but over the course of 650 games on a 53% win rate? On that win rate you should've got there in roughly 300 games. Your solo mmr is gold 2. I can't prove anything and like i said congrats on getting plat, but it seems like you went on a large winning streak randomly in the last half of your games because if you sat consistently at 53% win rate even losing promos on each tier you would've been in plat much earlier. Just some things to keep note of when you bring your ranking up.
u really telling me that I am bad that I fed, no my friends i usually carry ranked games i play mid to coordinate my team if they listen its almost an auto win more then 80 per cent win rate if they listen to me i see the game pretty well and I am good shot caller btw i am high plat not just plat 5 i have d3-5 players listen to what i say from mid end up winning the game, but that was not the issue i wasn`t feeding that game we actually won the game, i got banned, pretty easy i just made a joke to nassus about being pussy and got banned after all this I had just yesterday a guy that said he will f my mother for no reason i didn`t even type something i didn`t even spam master level or an emote, reported him and got nothing for him so congrats on the honor system aaa and he was lvl 5 honor not like me who is not commendable, but a toxic player of the community.
Lil Tezzy (EUW)
: Just got Banned for 14 Days (Chat Log Below)
u should see my chat log when i got banned 14 days
Doomatie (NA)
: NEW CHAMPION ZOE OFFICIAL TEASER W/ BREAKDOWN
hello disney jr fans i dont understand where u get thinks like champions but zoe looks like a nice cartoon for u children what an insult :O
: > [{quoted}](name=ihateunoobs,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zhQRYwdt,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-14T11:19:50.183+0000) > > well that true i had friend who trolled the hole mid season like 60 games of soraka top zed, katarina support in ranked games and he got nothing for it he would not in just don`t play as should he didn`t get 1 minute of ban not even chat restrict he would ignore all other players but atleast he had the decent to not report players that would rage cos he wouldn`t play his role seriously , but in what u state here it is true u troll the game in ranked u shit on other people grind or work and u what for them to say something more bad or to rage and u report them and ha ur the good member of the community cos u didn`t get banned and the one competitive who try to win game gets banned ...or u play passive and don`t help team just farm u come in for quick ks and then go back to farm then when your kda is strong u blame the 0-4-7 janna or soraka when u have 3-0-0 and w8 for him to rage and u just report him...thank u riot for this wonderfull game.... Exactly, I was a try hard who always tried (this doesn't mean i never had a bad game or wasn't carried) to carry my team, but found it pointless after you get a troll or 2 in one game for 5 games in a row. Now i just said fuck it why stress myself out over a game to climb when i can just tilt the other players and even trigger them more when they get a chat ban for cussing me out. Riot's system protects the trolls and the feeders and hurts the players who actually take this game seriously, so if you want to continue to play without getting banned just don't take the game seriously.
So much truth in what u say, took the game to serious tried to climb d5-d3 this season it`s only my second season but i can see now that dedication to climb is not appreciated in this game so i think i will aboard your tactic thanks again mate just need to them in high elo.
: Have you had any previous punishments? If this was the first game after a 25 game chat restriction expired, I could see punishing. This by itself should not give an escalated punishment. I think this may also be a little tame if the IFS didn't give you a game 2 or 3. It is possible that you were toxic in pre/post game chat. There are technical difficulties in providing those chat logs through the IFS, but you can be punished for what you type there. Those logs are available, if that's what caused your punishment, by submitting a support ticket. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
yes i had 2 chat restrictions before but i really changed. First of all i would to mention that previous chat restriction where after the some of the enemy team (premade i ques) they provoked me (that my first ban) and the second was after a got teamed up with 4 premades and they where harassing me the hole game i said a f*** u all in some point of the game and got reported by 4 premades and got chat restricted....but after all that i`ve learned my lesson and try to ignore provocation and harassment or trolling then this ban comes for a joke no more chat restrict is a 14 day suspension for very little. I`ve contacted the support they didn`t give me a reason only that game alone and said if the ban is given they can`t repair the damage so ty andy ways and thx for the support guys.
Kimuto (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ihateunoobs,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zhQRYwdt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-14T10:55:30.833+0000) > > yes don`t communicate with your team mute all just stfu and all is solved what a joke...if u like playing mobas like i do u would understand the power of communicating with your team if riot want a game where u don`t say anything the should remove the chat and problem solved btw lol is the first game where cross chat can be removed i wonder why??? is riot so upset with its community that gave it the option the remove cross chat speech this are troubled things done by riot and not should be removed...i think the toxicity of the community sell the most for riot...and they punish random people but the let the majority away with it....so bad system i could talk more about it This sentence right here makes me doubt that you don't deserve a ban. You are trying to deny that what you're doing is not polluting the community. Ask yourself this, will you feel angry or annoyed by a teammate that keeps pointing out what you done wrong or keep trying to tell you what to do base on their decision making? Some players find that insulting or very offended by it. If they're offended there is no point in telling them what to do, you have to deal with it. The best thing you can do in that solution is not saying anything. It helps because it clams the team more and let them focus more and the report system won't detect anything from your chat log. Yes, its a team game but don't you think you're going overboard with this "communication"? You're just asking for a report there. Sometimes you have to forget about your pride and hit that mute button. If you disagree about this, nothing will. It's your choice to stay this way, its your account. Too many accounts been banned already, no one will care about it.
actually i am ok with some people telling me what i did wrong, if they are right and i was bad i can understand them telling it to me i even appreciate them going out there way to point of out my mistakes i am not the best player of league i know that i would be p3 if i where :D and a lot of the times when i can see a player perform better then me i usually try to play around them don`t try anything more flashy ofc shot calling is taking in consideration here not just the skill. p.s. if i said something wrong there it is because i am little frustrate that i was banned but in fact it `s the way i feel...in most of the cases
: "I meant you calling your teammate a pussy, is what you got punished for. Verbal harassment that is directed at another player = not tolerated. You can have all the banter in-game you want directed at a champion -- But the moment you turn your words towards another player (AKA, whomever you called a pussy), you can and most often will be punished for it. You have to watch and consider everything you type out. Before you send a message, try to think about how other people might respond to a comment you make." Understand that this whole message is bullshit. They say verbal harassment isn't tolerated, but i've shown riot staff member who were saying "%%%got" and "%%%%%%" in game and they did not get banned. In all honesty you wanna enjoy this game trolling is the best option. Just watching people rage then you report them and they get a chat ban is too funny. The game protects and promotes trolls so why not do it?
well that true i had friend who trolled the hole mid season like 60 games of soraka top zed, katarina support in ranked games and he got nothing for it he would not in just don`t play as should he didn`t get 1 minute of ban not even chat restrict he would ignore all other players but atleast he had the decent to not report players that would rage cos he wouldn`t play his role seriously , but in what u state here it is true u troll the game in ranked u shit on other people grind or work and u what for them to say something more bad or to rage and u report them and ha ur the good member of the community cos u didn`t get banned and the one competitive who try to win game gets banned ...or u play passive and don`t help team just farm u come in for quick ks and then go back to farm then when your kda is strong u blame the 0-4-7 janna or soraka when u have 3-0-0 and w8 for him to rage and u just report him...thank u riot for this wonderfull game....
Kimuto (NA)
: Just don't say anything. Problem solved.
yes don`t communicate with your team mute all just stfu and all is solved what a joke...if u like playing mobas like i do u would understand the power of communicating with your team if riot want a game where u don`t say anything the should remove the chat and problem solved btw lol is the first game where cross chat can be removed i wonder why??? is riot so upset with its community that gave it the option the remove cross chat speech this are troubled things done by riot and not should be removed...i think the toxicity of the community sell the most for riot...and they punish random people but the let the majority away with it....so bad system i could talk more about it
Show more

reportmepls123

Level 102 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion