xDrogax (EUW)
: Any advice when getting camped?
Firstly don't leave games as your team may be able to carry, you getting camped means your jungler can put his pressure elsewhere if he is not helping you and also if enemy jungler is top, dragon seems a possible objective to take or bot tower. You need to learn to see how enemy players react when jungler is there and when he is not, they'll bait you into going all in and this is probably why you get tilted, i as a jungler will camp a lane if they keep making same mistake of not warding and overextending/getting baited easily. If you die once, you need to play much safer and it is much better to just farm under your tower as Jax especially, you are playing a late game champion, you just need to scale to carry. If you manage to survive a gank or two, enemy jungler will probably focus other lanes so this is how you avoid getting camped, well as long as you survive without using flash so they don't come back again soon and this can be quite difficult. Even if you use flash it is fine, just play much safer and keep the pressure in your lane without dying often, enemy jungler is spending his time in your lane so don't you think your jungler can spend time on mid or bot. You shouldn't see it as a big disadvantage if you are getting camped, you are drawing pressure of 2 enemy players, if you can keep it up without losing too hard, your team will win as they are essentially playing 4v3 with their jungle pressure.
: Event Passes make the game so much more enjoyable for me.
I have a different problem, if i buy them i feel like i need to play a lot to make it worthwhile so i often don't buy them for this reason. Much easier to just buy RP if you want to get a skin for one of your main champions and not having to care about anything else.
HailFall (NA)
: Can you not assume my level with no proof? For all you know I am the #1 ranked player. I think you need to be less close minded
> [{quoted}](name=HailFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YqjQOwIe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-10T12:16:50.919+0000) > > Can you not assume my level with no proof? For all you know I am the #1 ranked player. I think you need to be less close minded Quite a few of highest ranked challanger league players that are in top lane play akali, she is one of the strongest champions just based on her abilities and how long she can stall with shroud and dashes. You don't know how to use her strengths and that is why people assume you are level 7.
MikeDoge (EUNE)
: Runes reset, skins reset to default, ghost and heal default when i join champ pick
I've had the same issue in the last week, i really don't understand.. Runes are saved server side and i don't have any internet issues, i never lag in game, yet it seems as if runes are not having problems of loading but as if whole client is reset, as if you made a new account. I don't think reinstall could fix it as it seems server side.
: First off Irelia does not need anymore nerfs. She is fine and the only reason she got nerfed as much as she did was because bronze players were crying about not know how to play against her. Jax is also fine becacuse he is not the problem, conq and spear are the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FctnGY4H,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-09T20:38:49.402+0000) > > First off Irelia does not need anymore nerfs. She is fine and the only reason she got nerfed as much as she did was because bronze players were crying about not know how to play against her. Jax is also fine becacuse he is not the problem, conq and spear are the problem. Irelia is nowhere near fine, she can 1v5 a fight if your teammates are a little split up or low on health. Solo Queue has no good teamwork, people are always split up and they always stay with low health, so Irelia alone can decide the victory of her team and most good irelia players do.
Kaioko (NA)
: Play a champion that has high mobility or one that is ranged as well then.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaioko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y9VWqPWN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-09T18:05:24.905+0000) > > Play a champion that has high mobility or one that is ranged as well then. Obviously there are champions that destroy vayne top but you don't know that enemy is going to pick it. That's the problem.. If you pick a melee tanky champion that is going to get destroyed by vayne if you don't get ganks, you're really in a bad spot.
Singed Inc (EUNE)
: I hear you,and I would do those if only they worked like that. I'm in low elo so no the jungler won't come clear wards with me and also if I play soraka or say annie/sona support how will I farm waves all by myself without becoming a target? Not to mention these champions' wave clear is bad. I don't mean to oppose you but I feel like these champions are better off doing something else than farming alone.
> [{quoted}](name=Singed Inc,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ax6X8F54,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T14:09:21.131+0000) > > I hear you,and I would do those if only they worked like that. I'm in low elo so no the jungler won't come clear wards with me and also if I play > > soraka or say annie/sona support how will I farm waves all by myself without becoming a target? Not to mention these champions' wave clear is bad. > > I don't mean to oppose you but I feel like these champions are better off doing something else than farming alone. So pick champions that can waveclear and are useful though the game. Possible choices are zyra/vel'koz/lux if you play support and want to carry. If you pick soraka/annie/sona then you'll have to group because these champions require teamfights and rely on your team to carry you. I mean Zyra is similar to annie/sona with her ult but she can waveclear and even if you get kills on any of the champions i mentioned, you'll be able to deal damage/build some ap items if required.
Lapis (OCE)
: Is there a way to let the game know you're trying a new role?
As ChaosReyn said, but don't tell anyone even after game is over. Do you think they'll appreciate it after the game is over? You should still be able to play decent and if you die once or twice try to farm. Do /mute all after every game, i always do it even when i play my main role, maybe because my main role is jungle but even if i play other roles i still do it. You get no benefit from having chat up, players can tilt your or make you waste time by typing, every second you spend typing is not spend on doing something efficient to win the game, sometimes you can lose a drake because you have been arguing with people, happened to me before. Just focus on yourself and your improvement and ignore everything else by muting everyone and if they spam ping you, mute pings too.
: Some trynd players would go like a full ad crit build but get one extra nashors in there for more cdr attack speed and for the healing stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe Okazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=faWGxbyP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-09T14:19:48.717+0000) > > Some trynd players would go like a full ad crit build but get one extra nashors in there for more cdr attack speed and for the healing stuff. Its actually viable to go for crit build now because your E will basically be up after 2 auto attacks, it is quite strong.
: I don’t understand the Trynd change
This is a big buff to Tryndamare, it actually requires 2 aa now after some items and if you get lucky crits. AP Tryndamere is non-existent, so i don't see why you are complaining.
Kisumi (EUW)
: 14 days ban
You probably typed something that would trigger that ban, your score wasn't bad i've went 1/9 or 5/14 before without any punishments and no punishments should be given, especially in this assassin meta, basically if you fall behind and enemy team doesn't want to end your score every game you are losing will be bad if they have fed assassin, well depending on what you play. Your score didn't warrant your ban, you probably got mad and said "i'll int" for example after he banned your champion, even if you didn't int i guess the system banned you.
: they could make an actual prisoners island and give people back their $2000 dollar skin accounts if they go 100~ games without being toxic which is about how long it takes to level from 1-30 instead of creating a prisoners island mixed with new players and there's always gonna be someone with the argument (riot separates new players from smurfs), no. they separate people who are completely new to moba's from people who aren't that means that if a silver in heroes of the storm, dota, etc comes to league, they'll be placed with banned league smurfs make a new account, you'll encounter so many afker's, inters, role trollers/following in jungle, toxic chat players. the simple solution would be to let them play with other toxic people on their main until they can play 100~ games w/o being toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Sea Slug Menace,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGNuocIZ,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-05-08T00:09:04.501+0000) > > they could make an actual prisoners island and give people back their $2000 dollar skin accounts if they go 100~ games without being toxic which is about how long it takes to level from 1-30 > > instead of creating a prisoners island mixed with new players > > > and there's always gonna be someone with the argument (riot separates new players from smurfs), no. they separate people who are completely new to moba's from people who aren't that means that if a silver in heroes of the storm, dota, etc comes to league, they'll be placed with banned league smurfs > > > make a new account, you'll encounter so many afker's, inters, role trollers/following in jungle, toxic chat players. the simple solution would be to let them play with other toxic people on their main until they can play 100~ games w/o being toxic You need to understand that when they issue a permanent ban, the idea is that they don't want these players back and they want them to quit playing their game. I think that it is working as intended, not many players will put up with leveling accounts all over again and spending money. They've had enough warnings, they should lose their accounts after what they have done.
: Why is Graves being buffed
He is one of the worst junglers in the game, you have no idea what you are talking about. How is he broken? His E was nerfed by removing MR he gets, his Q was nerfed and -3ad also jungle exp was nerfed and he is a farming jungler, if he can't farm he's not useful or viable. Conqueror doesn't work on him, he is by far one of the worst picks, there's nothing going for him. You are an Akali player, talking about Graves buffs, this is so ironic, you play one of the best champions and whine about the buffs one of the worst champions is getting. The buff is so small, it won't help him at all, only some damage at later Q levels, he needs much more to be played, at last level +20 dmg on Q. Really how dare they buff a champion with one of the worst winrates, only time he is above 50% is at 30-35 minute mark, before or after he is at 48%. First 25 minutes, he is at 47% win rate. The current meta games are decided much earlier then 25 minutes.
: Upvote bots striking again ? Lmao what can I say asking for Graves buffs? was the -3 AD really that huge nerf? " Face palm " Rito , please buff Graves , the -3 AD gutted him
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q91dATAg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-07T15:31:00.739+0000) > > Upvote bots striking again ? > Lmao what can I say > asking for Graves buffs? was the -3 AD really that huge nerf? " Face palm " > Rito , please buff Graves , the -3 AD gutted him Not the -3 ad nerf, but 3 ad isn't that low of a nerf either. The main problem is his MR that he used to get from E that was removed also the problem here is that you can't really farm jungle anymore because of the exp nerfs, so i don't think he will be back even if they revert all the direct nerfs he received. Conqueror doesn't work on him either so there's nothing going for him.
: Is Riot really happy with the current state of the game?
Unless you picked a champion that got countered by teemo, it is quite your jungler's fault most likely if he never came in first 15 minutes while you were under tower. If you find it stressful to play like that, just pick a champion that is strong early game. Learn Jayce and you won't have that problem ever again. Some champions are meant to scale and have trouble early game, others are strong in the early game, you just need to pick what is your style.
: derank after rankup
Don't play and you'll stay there permanently :D, well until seasonal reset.
: Riot better not ban me from disconnect me from a game while there doing maintenance ...
You pobably won't recieve any punishment, it happened to me like twice over the years, even if you are in a ranked game and was losing it hard, you won't lose any LP as the game you were in won't be saved in your game history either. Also they don't ban people for disconnecting, all you can get is lower priority queue.
: Being new player in this game is really tough
You are in prison currently until you reach level 30 and start playing normally, it should be better. Where do you think all the people who are banned go? they make new accounts and level them. Also no matter how good you get, you should always do /mute all , chat isn't required for you to play the game, it actually often makes you lose when you type and not focus on what you should do to win. Pings are perfectly fine for all the communication you need, if someone is spam pinging you "?" you mute his pings as well. You will feel so much better if you do /mute all when each game starts because they'll just end up wasting time typing while you won't get annoyed or tilted by them and most importantly you'll try your best to win. Spending 2 minutes in game typing, can just cause you to lose the game easily. I always mute everyone and i am nowhere near a new player, it is such a better experience, no matter how good you play even if you are winning your lane you can still get flamed by players who are tilted or they want you to listen to their calls and you didn't think their call was good.
: > [{quoted}](name=roughvan,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rybiucjj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-07T13:22:28.306+0000) > > This is worknig as intended, MMR isn't supposed to be able to decrease or increase so much in such short amount of games. People go on losing streaks, maybe he wanted to enjoy the climb and played new champions in promos or champions he wasn't good at. > He may have been platinum 1 or even diamond player last season so even if he lost a lot of games, he'll still place gold 2 after placements no matter how much he lost. > > Losing 17 out of 27 games doesn't mean you should drop MMR from plat 1/diamond to gold 4 or silver, he's perfectly fine where he is at, with other plat players between 3-4 and gold. You are supposed to increase and decrease fast when you have a small amount of games played. ?_? He didn't play last season. He was gold season 7 And hes not fine hes just ruining games for everyone on this team
> [{quoted}](name=ShirleyfG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rybiucjj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-07T13:50:55.665+0000) > > You are supposed to increase and decrease fast when you have a small amount of games played. > > ?_? > > He didn't play last season. > > He was gold season 7 > > And hes not fine hes just ruining games for everyone on this team You realize that no matter how good you are, you'l have a loss streak. you only lose a small amount of MMR/LP every game you lose, you are not supposed to drop 4-5 tiers for 10 games that would be insane.
: What Should i do When im in promo and my teammate in champ select says "IM TROLL HAHA"
Just listen to "Pierce The Veal" dodging is better, if they pick smite as support they have no intentions to win the game. MMR is what matters not your rank or LP, your MMR decides your LP gains, for example if you win 70% or more games in silver/gold, you'll get 25-30 LP at least every game because your MMR is too high for your rank.
: Toxicity stopping new players
Riot can't solve that problem with banned players as league is free to play, anyone can make more accounts. Im suggesting that when you introduce new players to the game, teach them to do /mute all every game, i do it even though im not new and can be considered to be one of the better players, it doesn't matter how good you get, you'll always be flamed. I've seen challanger players getting flamed. You can't always play a perfect game without any mistakes also there are players who will flame you even if you play well.
: The State of Nidalee (super minion after 25 minutes)
I'll be honest with you, i think that nidalee Q nerf was total bullshit when they made Zoe after that. At first their excuse was that one ability shouldn't be able to one-shot people and the playerbase complained because of how good she was as a jungler, you can't really play/watch for her Q if it comes out of the bushes or sides when you don't expect it. Zoe E-Q deals even more damage then nidalee Q back in the day, only problem is that Zoe needs to land a bubble but in the laning phase it doesn't really make a difference as no one can block the Q after the sleepy trouble bubble. The problem is, nidalee used to fall off in late game while Zoe is strong though the whole game. So why don't they bring back the Q ap scalings? I really loved playing nidalee jungle, it felt so satisfying to take over the game. No other champion comes even close to being able to dominate in jungle as hard as her but only good players could play her. I guess most of the players want her in mid but with the Q ap scalings, she'd be viable in lane and jungle.
: > [{quoted}](name=roughvan,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z4b1mxPB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-07T13:01:19.167+0000) > > If people play the game mode only for rewards, it feels like a chore and not really something they play for enjoyment. > > I don't think that riot will work on more game modes as everything they have made except summoner's rift has failed. except it hasn't? nexus blitz, the latest iteration of urf, odyssey, ascension (before the sunfire exploit) doombots, nemesis draft,hunt of the blood moon were all very successful game modes
I don't think these events are worth it, they never bring them back so all the stuff before like doombots was never announced to return, is it worth for them to balance and make a whole new event/gamemode that won't be used ever again. What i'd actually like to see is something like summer's rift that will have a lot of players drawn into it, to play every day. Also there to stay permanently. It actually sucks that we only have one playable game mode that has ranked. Don't talk to me about twisted treeline, it is never balanced or changed, same stuff is played and full of botted accounts even ARAM is getting more updates/balance.
: @RiotGames Explain this
This is worknig as intended, MMR isn't supposed to be able to decrease or increase so much in such short amount of games. People go on losing streaks, maybe he wanted to enjoy the climb and played new champions in promos or champions he wasn't good at. He may have been platinum 1 or even diamond player last season so even if he lost a lot of games, he'll still place gold 2 after placements no matter how much he lost. Losing 17 out of 27 games doesn't mean you should drop MMR from plat 1/diamond to gold 4 or silver, he's perfectly fine where he is at, with other plat players between 3-4 and gold.
Ökami (EUNE)
: Odyssey like gamemode/events
If people play the game mode only for rewards, it feels like a chore and not really something they play for enjoyment. I don't think that riot will work on more game modes as everything they have made except summoner's rift has failed.
: Your Balance Sucks,Riot
You have no idea what you are talking about, Riven doesn't need to win lane at all, she isn't meant to win lane hard. Her mobility allows for her to not be punished by ganks and can chase down any champion while dealing tons of damage. Riven doesn't need to win lane, if she goes even and it is 30 minutes, good luck winning against good riven player. Darius doesn't scale, if he doesn't get kills, he won't be useful late game while riven will destroy carries. All her CC abilities both third Q and W can stun multiple targets and even 3-5 in team fights if they are close, Riven so many times just flashes on a team and does that. All of riven's cc/damaging abilities can hit multiple targets, only shield is self cast and still gives a dash. Riven is strong because it is solo queue, there's no communication, at best someone can ping but players will never be able to counter a good riven player. She has 52,51% win rate currently on op.gg and you can see her moments of weakness are supposed to be below 25 minutes but even at that time she has 51% win rate, from 25 to 40 minutes she is at 53-54% win rate, so where do you see her weakness? At 40+ minutes she still has over 51% win rate. If her winrate is always above 50, do you not think she should be nerfed when she has 10% pick rate? I know that no matter how much they nerf riven, she'll still be one of the best picks unless they gut her like Tahm Kench just based on her abilities and dashes. I guess Riven shouldn't be nerfed directly but conqueror as it boosts winrates on so many champions, i won't complain much as i play quite a few champions that use it but if it gets nefed it will be tank meta and most people don't want to see it again.
knobblez (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=roughvan,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rAbftMtT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-05T06:17:52.424+0000) > > You give good advice, this is actually so important if people don't want to waste time. > > I also want to add if there are two people below 50% win rate and if they have bad champion matchups even if they have 55% win rate, or if you have bad team comp, if you know you'll lose teamfights its better to dodge. If you see a split pushing champion like tryndamere, it is better to dodge as most people dislike playing 4v5 and holding while they split, so they can often int even in diamond. You would be surprised how many people play this game on autopilot in diamond. > > In the end all that matters is your skill, you'll get your deserved rank but dodging is actually so useful and important that it saves a lot of time, that's why you should have smurf accounts, if i dodge once on my main, i won't play there for a day as i don't want to lose so much lp if i need to dodge another game. > > There's no reason to put up with people who pick into bad matchups or who are below 50% winrate, it means that they are at fault for having such win rate, not their team's fault, that means they hold their teammates down. Its not hard to have 50% winrate, problem is they either try out champions in ranked or play champions they are bad with from time to time. JaFeelz. A majority of my games are as {{champion:23}} (I play norms now) and I'm constantly called a troll becuz I'm split-pushing while they are forcing 2v5 or 3v5 in the enemy jungle @ 10 minutes. Some champs need items before they can do much of anything and a ton of people just don't understand it(my way or the highway attitude). What I find frustrating and difficult to predict is knowing when a team is going to play to the strengths of the comp. A lot of times if I see {{champion:101}} , {{champion:161}}, {{champion:103}} , and/or {{champion:143}}, I assume it's safe to pick {{champion:23}} (my logic is champs with range or great defense can easily play safe until I get strong, then I can get in there while they safely back me up). Sadly, if there happens to be a {{champion:54}} or {{champion:157}} on our team, they are used as reason to constantly go all-in. Let me know if I'm looking at this incorrectly. I'll gladly check out a video if someone knows a relatively short and to-the-point video.
> [{quoted}](name=knobblez,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rAbftMtT,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-05-06T00:27:58.422+0000) > > JaFeelz. A majority of my games are as {{champion:23}} (I play norms now) and I'm constantly called a troll becuz I'm split-pushing while they are forcing 2v5 or 3v5 in the enemy jungle @ 10 minutes. Some champs need items before they can do much of anything and a ton of people just don't understand it(my way or the highway attitude). > > What I find frustrating and difficult to predict is knowing when a team is going to play to the strengths of the comp. A lot of times if I see {{champion:101}} , {{champion:161}}, {{champion:103}} , and/or {{champion:143}}, I assume it's safe to pick {{champion:23}} (my logic is champs with range or great defense can easily play safe until I get strong, then I can get in there while they safely back me up). Sadly, if there happens to be a {{champion:54}} or {{champion:157}} on our team, they are used as reason to constantly go all-in. > > Let me know if I'm looking at this incorrectly. I'll gladly check out a video if someone knows a relatively short and to-the-point video. Its not about them being able to survive until you get strong, most champions can go even. Problem here becomes is that Tryndamere is not a bad champion but he won't ever be as strong as jax in team fights, Tryndamere doesn't fight in team fights, he needs to split push. Most people find it frustrating to play 4v5 while you split because most of them just want to fight and get it over with also a number of them play on autopilot and will just engage for no reason and if they engage, they lose because its 4v5 unless they are really fed and even then, there's no reason to take such risk. Anivia/Xereath and other champions that can wave clear are really good pick with tryndamere on your team, if the enemy team wants to siege for inhib tower, they can use their abilities to clear the wave so you can continue pushing. The idea is to force at least 2 people to go to you to try to stop or even kill and your team can take baron/drake. You as Tryndamere are supposed to draw pressure to your side, but most players don't like playing 4v5 whole game even if you can split and draw pressure. In perfect game you never group, you take inhib towers or draw pressure for your team so they can get baron and then you go for inhib towers. Tryndamere is really strong 1v1 or can even manage 1v2 depending on the champions that they send to stop you. Split pushing is his strongest strength, there's no reason for you to group for team fights at all, unless you think your team will int and fight 4v5, but this happens often so it is much better to pick another champion like Jax if you like scaling champions or even vayne top seems viable in the last couple of patches as she basically destroys melee champions. I don't know if you watch the streamer fogged on twitch, in his diamond tryndamere games, people fight 4v5 on autopilot sometimes, so you can see how it is.
: why do you want to climb in ranked? (poll)
Most people aren't trying to be LCS players or even challanger. Option 1 seems bad because of that. I just want to not "suck' at the game, what i consider as not being bad is diamond 1, so i guess that is my goal. When i reach it, i'll see from there if i want to try for something higher. Option 2, if someone doesn't care about the game, why not just buy an account that is challanger for bragging? option 3, rewards are quite easy to earn, gold doesn't require you to do much. Option 4, why do you care if other players respect you?
Lapis (OCE)
: What's Yuumi's Q feel like for those that have played her?
I don't play Vel'Koz so i have no idea how buggy his ult is. I do have something to say about Yuumi, i find her Q really unique and fun to use, only problem is that you'll most likely be attached to adc while using it, and if they walk away from enemy champions as they often do as they are ranged champions and they cs from the distance, they basically can cause you to miss and will probably happen often unless they actually walk forward when they see you using it but that can bait them into dying, they need to know when to walk forward so you can land your poke. What i mean is, her Q is updating based on her position, it follows the mouse in certain range around you, the downside is that if you move after you cast it, your range is only around your champion, it doesn't stay at where you casted it as centar.
NickiPicki (EUNE)
: Gift skins with skin shards
That would basically make skins useless, players would be making 10 accounts just to get 4 chests on each and gift to their main and wait until the account gets 4 more chests. In one season they can at least gift 10-15 per account easily. Also it would make chests pointless, the idea is that you make do with what you get, if gifting is allowed, trading will emerge, meaning that it won't matter what kind of skin you get, just the value of it and you'd be able to trade with other people.
Smak0o (EUNE)
: Every game lags around 7-10 min.
A lot of people had problem with this 3 months ago, i had it recently too. Some people have problem with avast, after uninstalling, it worked like normal. With me however, i just had to run league of legends as administrator and it won't have keyboard delay at 6-10 min. I am guessing that this is some kind of anticheat that they use from what other people have been saying. If what i said doesn't work for you, try googling it if you can't figure it out, you'll need to contact support directly.
: Please... just stop.
Bring back the tank meta! Was so fun to play gragas jungle and zone 4 people from the team fight back in the day with full tank build.. You were basically an unkillable boss character.
: This is a surprise...? Like, what else do you think would happen? You basically put "porn" in your name and didn't expect Riot to do anything about it?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3QQ0LUPF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-05T10:01:29.337+0000) > > This is a surprise...? > > Like, what else do you think would happen? You basically put "porn" in your name and didn't expect Riot to do anything about it? How dare they put porn or hentai in their name? What a joke this is. Kids are taught in the middle school what sex is, there is nothing wrong with using such word as an online username. Also lets ignore all the champions that have half naked portraits in the game and even more so Evelynn, how dare people use porn in their name when such things are in the game currently. Few days ago on boards there was a girl that used "Sexual Girl" as username because she played Evelynn and she was required to change name, she barely got it back. Don't forget that he is using such words on a cat, not a human.
Lapis (OCE)
: Does someone have a program to choose a random skin from the ones you own?
Dude, just type number generator on google and put 1-5 or however many skins there are for that champion, how hard is it to randomize it on your own? I mean riot won't make something like that ever.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Towerplates dont give bouties.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9giVqEbE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T07:33:58.057+0000) > > Towerplates dont give bouties. When did i say that they do? That is part of the problem, bounties are quite a joke. It is just a band-aid system implemented by riot, to make players feel as if there's a chance to make a comeback when there's such low chance of that happening unless enemy team throws.
: for the record he called he called me brainless and my conversation with gnar ended at Emerald Harmony: i didnt flame you ? the brianless comment was directed at my kai sa who is feeding and calling the support brand brainless
> [{quoted}](name=Emerald Harmony,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEXkcnzm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-05T07:17:21.155+0000) > > for the record he called he called me brainless and my conversation with gnar ended at > > Emerald Harmony: i didnt flame you ? > > the brianless comment was directed at my kai sa who is feeding and calling the support brand brainless I'll tell you something important now, you shouldn't try to justify what happened in the game, it doesn't really matter anymore as you already received punishment. Just do /mute all and play the game without typing a word, you can use pings to communicate with your team. I am giving you this advice as this is your 14 day ban, next one is permanent. If you want to keep your account you better listen to my advice. It doesn't matter if they do bad or not, you just need to care for yourself, if you play better you'll climb because you won't always get such bad teammates.
: What do you expect when you flame your teammates?
Only delusional people will tell you how they want to help them improve so they flame them for their own good. Lets be logical here, most people that flame do it just because they are unsatisfied and feel bad because they are losing, even if it may be the fault of the player that is getting flamed. There are many different types of people out there, some may just flame worse players then them, others are bad themselves and flame, one thing all flamers got in common is that they flame because they feel bad and want to feel better by flaming you because they think you made major contributions to losing that game so they want you to feel worse.
: ill wait
Why not just add a button that we can press if we want to wait, most people wouldn't do it if they had to wait 20 minutes so there's no problem. I know there's no way of that happening but at least remove autofill, there's literally no reason for that to exist in ranked. Lets be honest most of the players that got to challanger for the first time, they only played one champion and role while slowly increased their champion pool. If you want to improve and get good at this game, it is all about playing one role and one champion. I don't get how illogical people always argue saying you don't deserve to win if you can't play all five roles when the best players in the game can't play two roles at their best, the reason is that there's so much knowledge in league, so many champions/matchups and objectives, i am not saying that you can't be good at two roles, there are people that can probably reach diamond in all five, but i am saying if that person who spent time to learn all five roles to reach diamond with each role put that time into one role,he'd at least be master or possibly even challanger. Last words to add is that most players don't like other roles, they pick one role they enjoy playing, i play jungle and have no interest in any other role, i don't like last hitting minions endlessly during lane phase, seems really boring to me. I like jungle because every game is different, every game you have countless combinations of champions on both teams, meaning you always will have to path/gank differently. I am not saying that playing in lane is bad, it just doesn't suit me and if i have no interest in playing there, how am i going to get better? Lets say i enjoy playing two roles, that still doesn't mean that i'd play two roles or want to play them, you'd have to ask players, would they rather be platinum in two roles or diamond playing one.
Hardstück (EUNE)
: They actually don't have enough money/people/time because if one game is 25minutes one person would have to look into it. Imagine the amout of the reports for soft int/int they would have to look per day. You guys are full time delusional,if you really want to get someone banned you should submit a support ticket and send the replay of an inter instead of filling up boards with RITO ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT INTERS AND MID RUNNING DOWN. Just think about it twice,its impossible to punish someone (if the person doesnt go atleast 0/20/0). Also people act idiotic so use it as an adventage not as a dissadvantage (look for helping your teammate rather then shoving the wave even tho it's not the best decision you have to help your teammate and not be selfish,as it is a team game). They removed scuttle crab fights so it's even better now. Just stop posting OMG RIOT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT RUNNING DOWN INTERS,and think about it a little bit more before you make an unnecessery discusion. There is always a reason why someone is inting. Have a nice day!
> [{quoted}](name=Hardstück,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-05-04T13:57:46.097+0000) > > They actually don't have enough money/people/time because if one game is 25minutes one person would have to look into it. Imagine the amout of the reports for soft int/int they would have to look per day. You guys are full time delusional,if you really want to get someone banned you should submit a support ticket and send the replay of an inter instead of filling up boards with RITO ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT INTERS AND MID RUNNING DOWN. Just think about it twice,its impossible to punish someone (if the person doesnt go atleast 0/20/0). Also people act idiotic so use it as an adventage not as a dissadvantage (look for helping your teammate rather then shoving the wave even tho it's not the best decision you have to help your teammate and not be selfish,as it is a team game). They removed scuttle crab fights so it's even better now. Just stop posting OMG RIOT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT RUNNING DOWN INTERS,and think about it a little bit more before you make an unnecessery discusion. There is always a reason why someone is inting. Have a nice day! That doesn't work, riot support ignores that, i've made a ticket before and all they said is that i should keep being sportsmanlike and the end game screen is the best way to report people. I know that some people have said that they may keep the information on whether they punish someone private and i've checked that player op.gg and he seems to be playing without any delay(meaning there's no ban issued). While support banned someone for spoiling avengers endgame, they don't have their priorities straight, they care about a movie more then their own game. I've given them exact timestamps on where a player inted, he even typed in chat how he doesn't care and just likes to ruin other player's promos yet there is no punishment unless a player is toxic. Do you think people make these threads for fun? they are making them because riot seriously isn't doing anything to stop inters and trolls. I mean when support will ignore me completely without any pretense on dealing with the matter with the exact timestamps with an inter who admitted it in chat, you may guess what they are actually doing, yes you guessed it right as the threads made on boards, they are doing nothing about it.
: if two teammates on your team each have 5 deaths before 10 minutes that match is over
Pretty much, but they never surrender and waste my time. I really don't understand how stupid some people are, they keep playing as if it matters that much if they win that one game at 35-40 minutes, if they get lucky that enemy throws, they don't learn much from such game and if you want to get better it is all about improving. Currently it is quite an early game meta, meaning first 10 minutes are pretty much what will show who will win or lose if enemy team doesn't throw. So it really is the most important for you to play first 10 minutes of the game over and over until you know how to do everything perfectly, yes games don't end at 10 minutes but they snowball so hard that you can't catch up even with bounties unless enemy team throws.
: 14 day suspension for trying to shut this other toxic fuck up
"Emerald Harmony: harass her you fking r%%%%%" That is what probably got you banned, you need to understand how simple the system is, if you use such words and get reported, you get banned. Also it was quite toxic to use such words in the first place and you even called him brainless and kept provoking him. Yes, if it really is as you say, he is at fault for irelia coming to get 2 kills but that doesn't give you excuse to insult him and call him r%%%%%ed.
: Wanna climb? Dodging is important part of it and it will speed it up
You give good advice, this is actually so important if people don't want to waste time. I also want to add if there are two people below 50% win rate and if they have bad champion matchups even if they have 55% win rate, or if you have bad team comp, if you know you'll lose teamfights its better to dodge. If you see a split pushing champion like tryndamere, it is better to dodge as most people dislike playing 4v5 and holding while they split, so they can often int even in diamond. You would be surprised how many people play this game on autopilot in diamond. In the end all that matters is your skill, you'll get your deserved rank but dodging is actually so useful and important that it saves a lot of time, that's why you should have smurf accounts, if i dodge once on my main, i won't play there for a day as i don't want to lose so much lp if i need to dodge another game. There's no reason to put up with people who pick into bad matchups or who are below 50% winrate, it means that they are at fault for having such win rate, not their team's fault, that means they hold their teammates down. Its not hard to have 50% winrate, problem is they either try out champions in ranked or play champions they are bad with from time to time.
eunekid420 (EUNE)
: It requires 1 game if it's obvious enough, like someone has a KDA of 0/25/0. However typing "I don't give a f" and being 2/10/9 doesn't essentially proof that they're trolling. In fact a straight "I'm trolling/inting" doesn't do the trick either since sometimes people who just do a mistake type that phrase. Also I think Riot's bot banner can't recognize ranks and treats everone as players only so it's a bit harder to separate Iron 4 players from trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=eunekid420,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wXGc0Bu1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-02T08:53:45.010+0000) > > It requires 1 game if it's obvious enough, like someone has a KDA of 0/25/0. > > However typing "I don't give a f" and being 2/10/9 doesn't essentially proof that they're trolling. In fact a straight "I'm trolling/inting" doesn't do the trick either since sometimes people who just do a mistake type that phrase. > > Also I think Riot's bot banner can't recognize ranks and treats everone as players only so it's a bit harder to separate Iron 4 players from trolls. You don't realize that i've seen players who will say "x player doesn't deserve the win" and literally lose the game even if they have 5/0 score, do you think they'll be punished? obviously not. There are also players that don't type much or admit it but if jungler dies to their laner, they'll just casually start playing much worse/ if there's baron fight/dragon fight, they won't go and will just lose. There are countless players who troll and will never get banned, as long as you get kills and play normally but just don't fight at baron or make 1 big mistake/die once in team fight, flash in when you can't engage and it is game over while they won't get punished at all. Rank doesn't matter with trolling, you can troll in diamond and won't get punished at all as long as you are subtle enough as i said.
Gliave (OCE)
: Which House Did You Pick?
Red one because i like the color and faker is there plus it sounds as if it is the best when you read the description.
: Why can't I climb if I am consistently playing well?
The meaning of consistently playing well is that you have above 50% win rate, you have like 300 games played and you are in bronze 3, 49% win rate. You may just be a kda player and not focus on taking down towers or you may even let your team die just so you don't risk dying with them. Just pick vayne/jinx, don't play other adcs, in bronze players don't try to end the game so you can scale and be more useful.
: If you look at my history you will see my positivity and teamwork is actually winning a lot of games and helping out my teammates. I get honors for gg or good shot calling. I am helping new players and even ones that still want to know more from past accounts. Oh and I am mainly playing support shen. Teamwork is vital and less stressful if you just want to have a good time with your teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J0hPA8GG,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:48:08.500+0000) > > If you look at my history you will see my positivity and teamwork is actually winning a lot of games and helping out my teammates. I get honors for gg or good shot calling. I am helping new players and even ones that still want to know more from past accounts. Oh and I am mainly playing support shen. Teamwork is vital and less stressful if you just want to have a good time with your teammates. We are all different, i can't play support because i don't trust my teammates and don't want to rely on them to carry me, much less playing it in normals or on a smurf. Yes, there is option of carrying as support but it is not as sound as playing a role that gets much more gold. I just get really annoyed/mad when my teammates make obvious mistakes that prolong the game or can even cause us to lose. When i ping my teammates when i know where jungler is or when they should back instead of pushing for inhib, they stay and die, they often make quite a few big mistakes. Also don't think that i am ignoring myself when i make mistakes, i just play to improve and to win and i blame myself the most when i make big mistakes.
: Please Do Something About the Smurfing Problem In League of Legends
You guys are really funny, thinking that having phone numbers tied to creating accounts would stop smurfs. Firstly what to do with countless accounts already registered? Secondly, phone numbers are cheap, also you have whole family, why can't a smurf use his brother/sister/parents phone number to register account? that's like 4-5 accounts, plus count all the friends you have that don't play league? Also i have 4 accounts, 2 on my main server and 2 on others, why shouldn't i be allowed to play on another server if i have good ping there just because i don't have their phone number? Good luck playing support when you are smurfing, you'll lose all your braincells, let me say, i am not a toxic player but i just can't handle watching mistakes low elo players make, even less watching people level 1-30. I don't enjoy smurfing compared to other people that do, i just want to get to my rank as soon as possible to get quality games where i can improve. There are quite a few benefits to having multiple accounts, you can duo on one and play for fun or when you dodge a game on your main, you can hop on to another and play instantly without waiting. Accounts on other servers if you have playable ping at around 100, anything higher can be a problem. This way you can compare what you rank is across multiple servers, also the benefit of playing with players from other countries.
: i peaked plat 2 last season, i won 7 games out of 10. i got gold 4. how does this make any sense that this other guy loses 8/11 games and is still placed gold 1.
> [{quoted}](name=Just the Lip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sZs3ooLF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T09:08:51.298+0000) > > i peaked plat 2 last season, i won 7 games out of 10. i got gold 4. > > how does this make any sense that this other guy loses 8/11 games and is still placed gold 1. You "peaked" but what did you end up with when season ended? the guy was at plat 1, 97 lp, if plat 2 is your peak, im guessing you must've ended plat 3 or 4. So it makes sense he's gold 1, also placements shouldn't influence your rank too much, 2-3 divisions at most. Also depends on luck with matchmaking, if you get placed against higher tier players, you'll get more from 1 win then from 2-3 otherwise.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=roughvan,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pb9HvnpI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T06:23:40.549+0000) > > So to you, not following the original material makes it good? That is quite similar as if you allowed actors to do as they like in movies and not follow the plot. > > Characters that should be alive are dead, i don't see how you can just accept it. I mean, Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Clockwork Orange, there are plenty of tales that don't follow the source material to the letter and still being a net positive. Saying that a show is ruined because it didn't follow the original source material to the letter is absurd.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pb9HvnpI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T06:48:48.721+0000) > > I mean, Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Clockwork Orange, there are plenty of tales that don't follow the source material to the letter and still being a net positive. Saying that a show is ruined because it didn't follow the original source material to the letter is absurd. I don't respect them when they don't follow original content, also Harry Potter has many books, try fitting a book into a movie, it is obviously much harder then manga into anime. They don't need to follow every detail, i just want to see the same ending, i don't want to see some characters live or die while they didn't in the original material. They just need to follow the important points. Fullmetal alchemist wasn't finished at that time so they improvised and made it the best they could, they can't be blamed, that's why fullmetal alchemist brotherhood was made, to follow the story though, with how author envisioned it. Also you are saying they end up being "net positive" from what i can tell, you don't approve of that happening much either. Yes, i may have used too strong of a word "ruined" they can end up being okay, but i just don't have any interest in watching.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=roughvan,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pb9HvnpI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T04:43:14.354+0000) > > If we are going to be honest, they ruined it. I will respect your wrong opinion, even if it is wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pb9HvnpI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T04:54:54.322+0000) > > I will respect your wrong opinion, even if it is wrong. So to you, not following the original material makes it good? That is quite similar as if you allowed actors to do as they like in movies and not follow the plot. Characters that should be alive are dead, i don't see how you can just accept it.
Show more

roughvan

Level 32 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion