: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:16:14.488+0000) > > so basically im right, at least ur starting to agree No, I'm not agreeing I'm saying your point is equally stupid as it is asinine... Which is a word that means Extremely stupid.. Just so you can understand. Because you're saying a 3 letter term that has been publicly known as something you tell someone when you want them to kill themselves, Which is where your ban becomes "Deserved"
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:22:11.941+0000) > > No, I'm not agreeing > > I'm saying your point is equally stupid as it is asinine... Which is a word that means Extremely stupid.. Just so you can understand. > > Because you're saying a 3 letter term that has been publicly known as something you tell someone when you want them to kill themselves, Which is where your ban becomes "Deserved" if someone told trumpt to "kys" on twitter, none would give a shit, compared to if someone actually sent him a death threat worst case scenario the person says "kys means keep yourself safe" again subjective feelings have very little to no place in a justice system
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:28:26.311+0000) > > in some other thread someone compared writing 'kys' ingame to raping a child, at least ur comparasion is less autistic > > more like if u got into a restraunt, paid for everything, but complained about the food being bad/not tasty etc before leaving, and the restraunt decided to vaccuum the food out of ur stomatch and ban u from their restraunt after they took ur money Not really. You didnt get banned for complaining about the companys services.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:16:03.312+0000) > > Not really. You didnt get banned for complaining about the companys services. ur right, a better comparasion would be me complaining about another client on the restraunt having a dirty smell that made the meal unenjoyable to me
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:15:26.030+0000) > > people comparing being mean and drunk driving LOL https://i.imgur.com/GBbYEWs.png
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:16:51.469+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/GBbYEWs.png its a very shitty analogy, better than the child rape one though
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:46:14.116+0000) > > i got tons of accounts im just gonna open a new thread a few days later and not write something like that, i really dont give a shit if a shitter teammates kills themselves, but lets not act like someone takes the word 'kys' seriously Please do I'd love to see a mod or warden go full Robespierre.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:14:54.219+0000) > > Please do I'd love to see a mod or warden go full Robespierre. gl with that lmao im still gonna get 20+ more players banned by abusing the system before the season ends and most of them will be naive children who would quit the game instead of contacting riot
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:55:32.382+0000) > > it can mean literally ANYTHING, who is riot to decide it means this specific thing? there are people who use it as "keep yourself safe" > > OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING its a random 3 letter word OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING It is indeed a random 3 letter word that also happens to translate to Kisses REALISTICALLY SPEAKING It has become a single well known term for Kill yourself, Just like LoL has become Laugh out Loud, BRB Has become Be right Back, And Slang becomes "Shortened Language" Because in the end, I can argue for days about how gfy could translate to anything, But we all know it means Go Fuck Yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:02:43.658+0000) > > OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING It is indeed a random 3 letter word that also happens to translate to Kisses > > REALISTICALLY SPEAKING It has become a single well known term for Kill yourself, Just like LoL has become Laugh out Loud, BRB Has become Be right Back, And Slang becomes "Shortened Language" > > Because in the end, I can argue for days about how gfy could translate to anything, But we all know it means Go Fuck Yourself. so basically im right, at least ur starting to agree
: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation It’d be more like losing your car because you drove drunk and killed 3 people
> [{quoted}](name=PimpStickNasus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:05:10.165+0000) > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation > > > It’d be more like losing your car because you drove drunk and killed 3 people people comparing being mean and drunk driving LOL
: What the fuck am I reading lol... Telling a teamate to kill themselves is going too far lol. I'ma toxic POS myself, but I've never been banned or even warned despite hundreds of reports for offensive language and negative attitude. There's a certain line you can't cross, and threatening / promoting violence or bodily harm is well beyond that "You're going to get banned for this" point. These days I just spam MIA pings. It let's them know what they did was wrong and soothes of my destructive tendencies.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:08:17.476+0000) > > What the fuck am I reading lol... > > Telling a teamate to kill themselves is going too far lol. I'ma toxic POS myself, but I've never been banned or even warned despite hundreds of reports for offensive language and negative attitude. > > There's a certain line you can't cross, and threatening / promoting violence or bodily harm is well beyond that "You're going to get banned for this" point. when did i tell my teammate to kill themselves? i wrote kys, they decided to subjectively read it as "kill yourself" and get offended
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:52:29.707+0000) > > so how about do what riot shouldve done years ago: > > not give a fuck about toxicity, fix behaviours that actually impact games such as trolling/afking > > but nah better brainwash community into believing toxicity=neo nazism and trolling=impossible to detect We had a system in place to do just that... It was called tribunal. Then some idiots started acting like a robot that could only push a button instead of think and riot gave Lyte the task of designing a robot that couldn't think but could push that button even faster. I wonder if maybe that's where we went wrong... The place I said things were going wrong 5 some years ago... Hmm... Hmmmmmm..... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:59:12.780+0000) > > We had a system in place to do just that... > > It was called tribunal. > > Then some idiots started acting like a robot that could only push a button instead of think and riot gave Lyte the task of designing a robot that couldn't think but could push that button even faster. > > I wonder if maybe that's where we went wrong... > > The place I said things were going wrong 5 some years ago... > > Hmm... > > Hmmmmmm..... > > HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... i know, nice to see another non brainwashed individual its sad because when u talk about lyte the community just starts moaning "MUH LYTE SMYTES XDDDD" when he was a degenerate human being (read about what he did to his girlfriend/wife/whatever she was) and a mediocre employee typical hypocrite clueless community
: Umm Riot has EVERY right to ban you if you spend money on a account. That's why rules and regulations are set up in place if you can't follow the rules.. they have no issues kicking one customer who spent hundreds to ensure the other 10 to 20 players who spend hundreds are happy
> [{quoted}](name=Mamma Prishe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:53:03.664+0000) > > Umm Riot has EVERY right to ban you if you spend money on a account. > That's why rules and regulations are set up in place > > if you can't follow the rules.. they have no issues kicking one customer who spent hundreds to ensure the other 10 to 20 players who spend hundreds are happy no they dont, its just not worth it to sue them, in NA they would probably win court but they wouldnt in EU
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:43:51.646+0000) > > they could simply mute me but nah gotta ban teehee xD Yeah, they could; There's lots of stuff they could do. That's what they chose to do though. Doesn't change the fact you were disrupting their business.
> [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:57:28.857+0000) > > Yeah, they could; There's lots of stuff they could do. That's what they chose to do though. Doesn't change the fact you were disrupting their business. so if its about busniss, it means i disrupt their money making right? theortically speaking, if theres 1 toxic player that paid 1000$ so far to the company that flames 9 other players that will never spend a dime on the game, does that mean punishing the toxic player is good for the busniss? weak arguement
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:50:07.395+0000) > > u clearly misunderstood > > the average customer wouldnt bother researching about value of terms of use (like most of the posters in this thread) because riot told them they cant be sued (takes basic logic to see the issue here) > > assuming u had enough money to match riot's lawyers, u WOULD win a lawsuit against them because comparable lawsuits have happend before > > ur 3rd paragraph is irrelevant and idiotic sorry 1: Customers dont bother researching about the value of Terms of Use because in the end, If you dont be an ass, You dont have to become subject to them, Which most customers plan to stay out of being an ass 2: Assuming you had enough money to match Riot's lawyers, No, you would not win. You dont need more money, You need smart lawyers that can look at terms and service and look for loopholes and shit. Infact, A lot of lawyers would do this for free if you aint a pedantic assbarrel (Which you kinda are) 3: If my 3rd paragraph is Irrelevant and "Idiotic" Because it goes into the truth that You dont need to invest money into League, Then could i say your entire post is Irrelevant and "Idiotic" Because you dont need to be an ass and get banned, Or that you dont *NEED* To play the fucking game? :^)
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:53:47.099+0000) > > 1: Customers dont bother researching about the value of Terms of Use because in the end, If you dont be an ass, You dont have to become subject to them, Which most customers plan to stay out of being an ass > > 2: Assuming you had enough money to match Riot's lawyers, No, you would not win. You dont need more money, You need smart lawyers that can look at terms and service and look for loopholes and shit. Infact, A lot of lawyers would do this for free if you aint a pedantic assbarrel (Which you kinda are) > > 3: If my 3rd paragraph is Irrelevant and "Idiotic" Because it goes into the truth that You dont need to invest money into League, Then could i say your entire post is Irrelevant and "Idiotic" Because you dont need to be an ass and get banned, Or that you dont *NEED* To play the fucking game? :^) 1. irrelevant 2. money=quality lawyers, if me and riot had the same legal power i would definitly win, again i dont care enough about the game, im just stating the system is flawed and can be easily abused, and if i was a billionare i would personally fire all the rioters who made this system and make their personal lives a hell instead of trying to sue the company 3. no its simply irrelevant lol, it makes me laugh to try to respond to ur 3rd paragraph seriously
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:40:47.296+0000) > > ? i never told people to kill themselves "KYS" Meme word or not, It means kill yourself ya shitboot
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:41:40.623+0000) > > "KYS" > > Meme word or not, It means kill yourself ya shitboot it can mean literally ANYTHING, who is riot to decide it means this specific thing? there are people who use it as "keep yourself safe" OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING its a random 3 letter word
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:46:14.116+0000) > > but lets not act like someone takes the word 'kys' seriously We've been over this particular point. Some one might. You never need to tell any one that, ever. Stay on topic because the only reason you're still allowed to post at the moment is because you have made one or two good discussion points in relation to solutions for a problem many are worried about. Focus on that for the rest of the thread, we might all make something productive out of this.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:51:13.641+0000) > > We've been over this particular point. Some one might. You never need to tell any one that, ever. > > Stay on topic because the only reason you're still allowed to post at the moment is because you have made one or two good discussion points in relation to solutions for a problem many are worried about. Focus on that for the rest of the thread, we might all make something productive out of this. a system this powerful shouldnt be subjective in fields such as this if someone sends u a death threat, sure ban them if someone says "bro can u play better" and u decide to kill urself, u cant possible blame the other person for ur mental issues
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:45:21.498+0000) > > ive been punished by the system for being toxic in chat PLENTY of times throughout the years, and i never troll ingame, or at least troll when im being toxic > > if im toxic its because my team sucks, therefore a permanent mute could solve the issue since riot doesnt bother doing shit vs trolls/intentional afking You would still be able to actively troll with actions and without consequence if permanently muted since pretty much only chat gets players banned. This would actually make the problem WORSE and encourage more trolling. Which is of course what happened when we switched over to lytes automated systems and now trolling is totally impossible to punish. Perma mute is the worst possible solution.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:48:48.365+0000) > > You would still be able to actively troll with actions and without consequence if permanently muted since pretty much only chat gets players banned. This would actually make the problem WORSE and encourage more trolling. Which is of course what happened when we switched over to lytes automated systems and now trolling is totally impossible to punish. > > Perma mute is the worst possible solution. so how about do what riot shouldve done years ago: not give a fuck about toxicity, fix behaviours that actually impact games such as trolling/afking but nah better brainwash community into believing toxicity=neo nazism and trolling=impossible to detect
Vei (NA)
: "Lol riot can get sued for this" "Im not gonna sue them tho"
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:49:21.833+0000) > > "Lol riot can get sued for this" > > "Im not gonna sue them tho" more like "this a grey area when it comes to the law" and "i dont have anywhere near the amount of money needed to fix this"
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:43:10.151+0000) > > its basic capitalist logic > > a mega corp can get away with unfair unethical garbage against minorities because both parties know if a lawsuit happens the client who sues will lose much more than the mega corp Well thats not the problem. The problem is that the Terms and Service is a big ass wall to prevent people from suing them and succeeding because in the end, You agreed, Whether or not you actually Read them. And hey, In the end, Guess what, You dont *NEED* To spend money on League, So in all reality, Spending say a hundred of dollars on League, Thats money you *CLEARLY* Didn't need, and in the end, If you did need it, Its your stupidity and trying to sue riot because of it should land you a cease and desist on slanderous media for defamation of Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:48:15.574+0000) > > Well thats not the problem. > > The problem is that the Terms and Service is a big ass wall to prevent people from suing them and succeeding because in the end, You agreed, Whether or not you actually Read them. > > And hey, In the end, Guess what, You dont *NEED* To spend money on League, So in all reality, Spending say a hundred of dollars on League, Thats money you *CLEARLY* Didn't need, and in the end, If you did need it, Its your stupidity and trying to sue riot because of it should land you a cease and desist on slanderous media for defamation of Riot. u clearly misunderstood the average customer wouldnt bother researching about value of terms of use (like most of the posters in this thread) because riot told them they cant be sued (takes basic logic to see the issue here) assuming u had enough money to match riot's lawyers, u WOULD win a lawsuit against them because comparable lawsuits have happend before ur 3rd paragraph is irrelevant and idiotic sorry
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000500000003000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:38:12.804+0000) > > yea those 3 letters are meme word, none uses kys unironically Except it doesn't matter whether or not you meant it ironically you used a term that you have been told is against the rules and are now crying that you're the victim when they punished your for using said words.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0005000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:42:40.638+0000) > > Except it doesn't matter whether or not you meant it ironically you used a term that you have been told is against the rules and are now crying that you're the victim when they punished your for using said words. except riot never made a public statement about internet memes being bannable back in the day u would have to actually use bad words and wish death upon players for a few games to get banned, nowadays just bait some poor guy into writing "kys" in champ select and rep them after game for instant 14/perm ban
ADC Bard (NA)
: I'm not a teenager so I'm gonna say it muh terms and agreements {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:43:18.769+0000) > > I'm not a teenager so I'm gonna say it > > muh terms and agreements > > {{champion:432}} lol
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:41:25.205+0000) > > i would be so happy if bad teammates actually killed themselves, sadly it doesnt happen because none takes 'kys' seriously beceause its an ironic meme word and only sjws give a shit about it Can we just get a warden in here to hand out a ban I'm pretty sure this justifies it. If not it's a good excuse to close this thread to deny the OP more chances to be absolute scum.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:43:18.812+0000) > > Can we just get a warden in here to hand out a ban I'm pretty sure this justifies it. > > If not it's a good excuse to close this thread to deny the OP more chances to be absolute scum. i got tons of accounts im just gonna open a new thread a few days later and not write something like that, i really dont give a shit if a shitter teammates kills themselves, but lets not act like someone takes the word 'kys' seriously
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:40:11.570+0000) > > what they could do for example: > > 1) permanently mute the player No. That's even more silly. Chat is purely a symptom of a toxic attitude. It is not the cause. Chat in no way shape or form has anything to do with the root cause of toxicity and riots focus on that aspect is what has gotten us so far down the rabbit hole in the first place where everything is such a mess for years on end. When they stop bullshitting around and start perma banning players for a single infraction of trolling or afking the game and community will start to improve as players learn that those types of actions breed every other form of toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:43:35.228+0000) > > No. > > That's even more silly. Chat is purely a symptom of a toxic attitude. It is not the cause. Chat in no way shape or form has anything to do with the root cause of toxicity and riots focus on that aspect is what has gotten us so far down the rabbit hole in the first place where everything is such a mess for years on end. > > When they stop bullshitting around and start perma banning players for a single infraction of trolling or afking the game and community will start to improve as players learn that those types of actions breed every other form of toxicity. ive been punished by the system for being toxic in chat PLENTY of times throughout the years, and i never troll ingame, or at least troll when im being toxic if im toxic its because my team sucks, therefore a permanent mute could solve the issue since riot doesnt bother doing shit vs trolls/intentional afking
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:18:18.945+0000) > > PLEASE stop bringing up TOS > > a busniss needs a vaild reason to stop giving their services to an existing customer, unless they are filthy rich and know they wont get sued by their pleb customer even though both parties know its unfair And you being disruptive to their business is a valid reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:43:00.996+0000) > > And you being disruptive to their business is a valid reason. they could simply mute me but nah gotta ban teehee xD
: > [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:39:52.012+0000) > > Lmao, no that was not the only one. > > Not even close man, not even close. I don't have the time or inclination to check up on all the dozens of crazy lawsuits filed against riot the last 7 years (or filed by them in cases against boosters and booster rings) and most of them turned out just as you'd expect, Rito won. > > It's literally as easy as a google search to pull up results, check out whatever ones you want. Yeah, But if you count all those, You might aswell just count the people saying they're gonna sue riot, which would be in the hundreds of thousands.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:41:15.667+0000) > > Yeah, But if you count all those, You might aswell just count the people saying they're gonna sue riot, which would be in the hundreds of thousands. its basic capitalist logic a mega corp can get away with unfair unethical garbage against minorities because both parties know if a lawsuit happens the client who sues will lose much more than the mega corp
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:39:11.309+0000) > > man this comment just screams 'edgy 16 year old nerd' I'm not the edgy one telling people to kill themselves :^)
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:39:55.737+0000) > > I'm not the edgy one telling people to kill themselves :^) ? i never told people to kill themselves
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:20:53.087+0000) > > LOL the truth > > its retarded how league is the only game in the world with such a fragila system that can take away all ur effort for no reason at all You mean the reason that you are harassing other clients of theirs. WHy would they ban people just to ban them. Do you even hear yourself?
> [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:34:23.019+0000) > > You mean the reason that you are harassing other clients of theirs. WHy would they ban people just to ban them. Do you even hear yourself? what they could do for example: 1) permanently mute the player
: ~~Name checks out~~ 1: Terms and service will always remain relevant in a court of Law. If you do not agree, Why dont you try to follow with a legal lawsuit yourself? 2: Infact, Let me bring up the exact part of the Terms of use that directly says that you own *Nothing* and are owed NOTHING from Riot. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal Article 4.3 to 4.5. While you're there, Why not touch up on Article 5 so next time you decide to make a league account you can realize that not being an ass will let your account withhold bans because *Riot wont ban people who do nothing wrong* 3: While i'm here, Let me start by saying "Why am i suddenly a Teenager because i bring up something that only adults and/or anyone who is mature enough to take into account the "Legal" matters of this game" Because in the end, No teenager is gonna just say "Read the Terms of Service" Without any clue that they're there for a reason. 4: Also while i'm here, If i Had a car as nice as say the "Intended worth" You try to impose.. I wouldn't be an ass with it, Because guess what? ***KARMA IS A MOTHER-FUCKING BITCH*** So, Yeah Deserved Now git.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:34:36.296+0000) > > ~~Name checks out~~ > > 1: Terms and service will always remain relevant in a court of Law. If you do not agree, Why dont you try to follow with a legal lawsuit yourself? > > 2: Infact, Let me bring up the exact part of the Terms of use that directly says that you own *Nothing* and are owed NOTHING from Riot. > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal > Article 4.3 to 4.5. > While you're there, Why not touch up on Article 5 so next time you decide to make a league account you can realize that not being an ass will let your account withhold bans because *Riot wont ban people who do nothing wrong* > > 3: While i'm here, Let me start by saying "Why am i suddenly a Teenager because i bring up something that only adults and/or anyone who is mature enough to take into account the "Legal" matters of this game" Because in the end, No teenager is gonna just say "Read the Terms of Service" Without any clue that they're there for a reason. > > 4: Also while i'm here, If i Had a car as nice as say the "Intended worth" You try to impose.. I wouldn't be an ass with it, Because guess what? ***KARMA IS A MOTHER-FUCKING BITCH*** > > So, Yeah > Deserved > Now git. man this comment just screams 'edgy 16 year old nerd'
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0005000000030000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:32:26.427+0000) > > stop being subjective > > kys are random 3 letters, like tus or aog You're arguing as if you're unaware of what those 3 letters are in today's community. Whatever helps you feel like a victim.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00050000000300000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:36:38.214+0000) > > You're arguing as if you're unaware of what those 3 letters are in today's community. > > Whatever helps you feel like a victim. yea those 3 letters are meme word, none uses kys unironically
: Maybe they're handing out permabans like candy because there are that many more players being toxic and you just happen to be one of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:26:24.062+0000) > > Maybe they're handing out permabans like candy because there are that many more players being toxic and you just happen to be one of them. no its because the punishment standarts have been hilariously lowered
CIocks (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Clock Codes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:32:34.729+0000) > > -deleted- whats -nope-
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:08:31.528+0000) > > its kinda crazy actually, they have no right to permaban people after they spent hundreds of dollars on the game because they wrote a bad word It's almost as if you agreed to a set of rules that told you this could happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:29:39.531+0000) > > It's almost as if you agreed to a set of rules that told you this could happen. its almost as if the EULA is nothing more than a tool to scare the customer from suing the company
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:27:01.206+0000) > > got instant ban out of nowhere for having a bad day and writing 'kys' twice "I had a bad day so I advised other people to take their own lives." Boy I sure do wonder how that one would stand up in a court of law.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000500000003,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:30:23.279+0000) > > "I had a bad day so I advised other people to take their own lives." > > Boy I sure do wonder how that one would stand up in a court of law. stop being subjective kys are random 3 letters, like tus or aog
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:27:01.206+0000) > > got instant ban out of nowhere for having a bad day and writing 'kys' twice > > the community praised riot for the shitty system > > so now im using my smurfs to bait people into getting banned by abusing the shitty system, already got 7 people punished (they are innocent, just told them to write 'neck yourself' or 'kys' to get mid lane in blinds pick for example) You're not helping anything by doing that. Just making the problem worse mate. Try doing the opposite and preventing people from getting that tilted and encouraging the community to act right. Riot's retarded. That became clear as day 6 years ago which means it's up to the players to stand up for the players and fight for the players. Fighting against us only hurts you in the end. And us. Rito just laughs.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000500000002,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:29:49.271+0000) > > You're not helping anything by doing that. > > Just making the problem worse mate. > > Try doing the opposite and preventing people from getting that tilted and encouraging the community to act right. Riot's retarded. That became clear as day 6 years ago which means it's up to the players to stand up for the players and fight for the players. Fighting against us only hurts you in the end. And us. Rito just laughs. its a lose lose situation, im just doing it to prove the system is flawed and riot will eventually rework it
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:27:01.206+0000) > > got instant ban out of nowhere for having a bad day and writing 'kys' twice > > the community praised riot for the shitty system > > so now im using my smurfs to bait people into getting banned by abusing the shitty system, already got 7 people punished (they are innocent, just told them to write 'neck yourself' or 'kys' to get mid lane in blinds pick for example) Yeah because telling random strangers to end their own lives is totally something an acceptable person would do(!)
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:29:21.822+0000) > > Yeah because telling random strangers to end their own lives is totally something an acceptable person would do(!) oh please none takes 'kys' seriously its a meme banter word, anyone who truly argues its the equivilant of telling people to suicide is a subjective idiot
CIocks (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:27:01.206+0000) > > got instant ban out of nowhere for having a bad day and writing 'kys' twice > > the community praised riot for the shitty system > > so now im using my smurfs to bait people into getting banned by abusing the shitty system, already got 7 people punished (they are innocent, just told them to write 'neck yourself' or 'kys' to get mid lane in blinds pick for example) congratulations this is the saddest thing I've read all week. pathetic.
> [{quoted}](name=Clock Codes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:28:39.872+0000) > > congratulations > > this is the saddest thing I've read all week. > > pathetic. u are literally the manliest man alive can u pm me where u live so i can come and personally congradulate u? thx
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:14:39.991+0000) > > no they dont they have a god complex, im not going to sue riot because i didnt get permad and even then im not rich, if i was a billionare i would gladly sue them into oblivion though lmao if you go to a restaurant and started screaming and flipping tables over the restaraunt reserves the right to remove you because it's bad for business to have someone screaming and flipping tables in their restaurant it's not a god complex when a game removes toxic players because they're making the experience unenjoyable for other players
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:25:07.331+0000) > > lmao > > if you go to a restaurant and started screaming and flipping tables over the restaraunt reserves the right to remove you because it's bad for business to have someone screaming and flipping tables in their restaurant > > it's not a god complex when a game removes toxic players because they're making the experience unenjoyable for other players in some other thread someone compared writing 'kys' ingame to raping a child, at least ur comparasion is less autistic more like if u got into a restraunt, paid for everything, but complained about the food being bad/not tasty etc before leaving, and the restraunt decided to vaccuum the food out of ur stomatch and ban u from their restraunt after they took ur money
: You're not telling us the full story.
> [{quoted}](name=ImAGhostOoOoOoOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:21:26.244+0000) > > You're not telling us the full story. got instant ban out of nowhere for having a bad day and writing 'kys' twice the community praised riot for the shitty system so now im using my smurfs to bait people into getting banned by abusing the shitty system, already got 7 people punished (they are innocent, just told them to write 'neck yourself' or 'kys' to get mid lane in blinds pick for example)
: Any one who spent money on a garbage game that can be taken from you without your consent at any point in time is a fool and deserves to be taught that lesson. No one should ever spend money on League. Ever.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:18:14.792+0000) > > Any one who spent money on a garbage game that can be taken from you without your consent at any point in time is a fool and deserves to be taught that lesson. > > No one should ever spend money on League. Ever. LOL the truth its retarded how league is the only game in the world with such a fragila system that can take away all ur effort for no reason at all
: > [{quoted}](name=scum,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:15:11.601+0000) > > u are from eu, u should know terms of use are absolutely irrelevant in court cases > > pls dont talk like u know what ur saying So sue them. There are people every few weeks/months that state that its irrelevant but i´ve never heared anyone come back telling about his victory in court. Selfproclaimed law masters, sons of lawyers, we´ve seen it all here.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:18:46.125+0000) > > So sue them. There are people every few weeks/months that state that its irrelevant but i´ve never heared anyone come back telling about his victory in court. Selfproclaimed law masters, sons of lawyers, we´ve seen it all here. im not rich i cant afford suing riot, its basic logic if i had some spare billions and got permabanned (only temp bans so far sadly) i would gladly attempt to bankrupt them
: Actually any business can refuse service for any number of reasons. Riot even states it right in the ToS and CoC. If you choose not to read those and/or ignore them...too bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:16:32.767+0000) > > Actually any business can refuse service for any number of reasons. Riot even states it right in the ToS and CoC. If you choose not to read those and/or ignore them...too bad. PLEASE stop bringing up TOS a busniss needs a vaild reason to stop giving their services to an existing customer, unless they are filthy rich and know they wont get sued by their pleb customer even though both parties know its unfair
: Actually they have every right to do so since every play agrees to the terms of use. And if you want to talk about courts, go ahead and try to sue them. Every lawyer will laugh at you when he reads that you agreed to riots terms. You payed for your toy, used it the wrong way and broke it.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:13:51.336+0000) > > Actually they have every right to do so since every play agrees to the terms of use. And if you want to talk about courts, go ahead and try to sue them. Every lawyer will laugh at you when he reads that you agreed to riots terms. You payed for your toy, used it the wrong way and broke it. u are from eu, u should know terms of use are absolutely irrelevant in court cases pls dont talk like u know what ur saying
: they do have the right to ban you from playing your game, if you were on a sports team and constantly told people that they were a bunch of brainless monkeys when you lost games then they'd boot you from the game there too and if the terms and agreements dont hold up in court then why don't you sue riot for millions because you got perma'd
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:12:29.327+0000) > > they do have the right to ban you from playing your game, if you were on a sports team and constantly told people that they were a bunch of brainless monkeys when you lost games then they'd boot you from the game there too > > and if the terms and agreements dont hold up in court then why don't you sue riot for millions because you got perma'd no they dont they have a god complex, im not going to sue riot because i didnt get permad and even then im not rich, if i was a billionare i would gladly sue them into oblivion though
Zielmann (NA)
: It's so crazy, it's not actually true!
> [{quoted}](name=Zielmann,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZTKz9ojz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-05T16:12:36.335+0000) > > It's so crazy, it's not actually true! go to a random matchmade game, tell someone to write "neck yourself" twice, report them after game, enjoy getting the instant feedback message
Rioter Comments

scum

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion