Rioter Comments
Doozku (NA)
: Swain Teaser in English
He seems to have a "The end justifies the means" philosophy. He believes that all of his deeds are justified as long as it makes Runeterra stronger. Maybe he knows of the possible void invasion.
Sharjo (EUW)
: I imagine Swain as having eyes in a lot of places; Shurima, Demacia, the Freljord, Ionia, Bilgewater, things of that nature. If I'm honest the only places I feel like he won't be actively looking are Mount Targon and Icathia.
> [{quoted}](name=Sharjo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xquQofRH,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T04:16:55.394+0000) > > I imagine Swain as having eyes in a lot of places; Shurima, Demacia, the Freljord, Ionia, Bilgewater, things of that nature. If I'm honest the only places I feel like he won't be actively looking are Mount Targon and Icathia. He's confirmed to have spies in Piltover. He's likely the type of guy to always keep a tab on his enemies.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sharjo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vMXc5aKr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T03:41:11.112+0000) > > Not really. > > If this is anything to go by then Kennen wouldn't get involved since he's the spiritual balancer of the Kinkou, where as Akali is the physical realm balancer and Shen works on both sides. Within the scope of his role in the Kinkou he's not really gonna get involved. Also, i dont know if he joined to the Kinkou before or after the Invasion.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vMXc5aKr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T03:44:26.723+0000) > > Also, i dont know if he joined to the Kinkou before or after the Invasion. Man, Kennen's lore really is outdated isn't it?
Sharjo (EUW)
: Not really. > More than just the lightning-quick enforcer of Ionian balance, Kennen is the only yordle member of the Kinkou. Despite his small, furry stature, he is eager to take on any threat with a whirling storm of shuriken and boundless enthusiasm. Alongside his master Shen, Kennen patrols the spirit realm, employing devastating electrical energy to strike down his enemies. If this is anything to go by then Kennen wouldn't get involved since he's the spiritual balancer of the Kinkou, where as Akali is the physical realm balancer and Shen works on both sides. Within the scope of his role in the Kinkou he's not really gonna get involved.
> [{quoted}](name=Sharjo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vMXc5aKr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T03:41:11.112+0000) > > Not really. > > If this is anything to go by then Kennen wouldn't get involved since he's the spiritual balancer of the Kinkou, where as Akali is the physical realm balancer and Shen works on both sides. Within the scope of his role in the Kinkou he's not really gonna get involved. Oh yeah, forgot that. The Noxian invasion was almost entirely in the psychical realm after all.
: Not sure about Kennen in the new lore.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vMXc5aKr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-13T03:36:35.025+0000) > > Not sure about Kennen in the new lore. It's all but guaranteed if he's still a part of the Kinkou order
Sharjo (EUW)
: I think nowadays Swain would probably have a bit of an eye towards Zaun and Urgot, since Urgot's becoming a pretty feared figure over there, is someone Swain had to deliberately get rid of, and might be a big point for the future if Noxus ever wants to formally bring in Piltover to the empire, if you catch my drift.
Yeah, it's not exactly good for his plans that a person who actively opposes him has a large following centered in zaun.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Doozku (NA)
: Since Swain is now a Silver Fox, I did a little fanart to predict what I think he will look like
meowwow7 (NA)
: that's why i'm excited from the post about 1 for all just think a 5 man premade of alistars chasing their queen and "protecting" her
Dude Riots meme game has been on point lately. Imagine if they made a Tribal Alistar skin
Rioter Comments
Zoli Ben (EUNE)
: Nunu VGU still not soon?
They need to completely change his theme and identity. Like they did with {{champion:3}}
: Candidates for: Dragon World (slayer/trainer)
{{champion:68}} Fits perfectly. Think about it Q= His dragon spits fire W= The dragon hardens its skin E= It launches a fireball at the enemy R= The dragon spws lava onto the field
: Summarize the Lore of Your Favorite Champion. [Megathread?]
Rioter Comments
: Candidates for: Snowdown (Next Year 2018)
: Candidates for: Snowdown (Next Year 2018)
Ghost of Christmas future {{champion:30}}
BBagz (NA)
: Hinting at fiddlesticks rework?
Possibly. He is top-priority for a vgu along with {{champion:82}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}}
: Who do you think is the most evil character in the lore
{{champion:82}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:223}} They live purely for the suffering of others
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Might be true (opinions differ), but I have to point out: The champion with the biggest need of a VGU doesn't automatically get it next. Look at Urgot. It got stated in the past that Urgot was the champion with **the** biggest need of a VGU from all of them. More than Warwick and Galio, who both got their VGU before him. Why was that? Well, the problem is that they have to know in which direction they want to take the champion. They have to come up with a concept, an idea which leads to something great and unique. They were able to come up with these concepts for Warwick and Galio, but the glorious idea of shotgunknees needed time, they didn't figure out what to do with Urgot back then. Like I have shown in this thread with some points, alot of base for Rammus' VGU **is already there**. They already did that character study page with some great design ideas for him. They implemented Ornn and the demigods, which are an obvious choice for Rammus as well, making him the first Shuriman demigod and preserving his earthquake powers. And they have implemented gameplay features in the game like the AD shield and the movementspeed scalings, which are a natural fit for Rammus' kit as well. What I mean: Even if these 2 are higher priority, maybe they still need concepts for these. Meanwhile all the stuff they did recently **add up to a great concept for Rammus already**. It is already there, they just have to realise it now. And that's why I think that Rammus will get the VGU first here.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9f3NmLpq,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-30T14:19:32.685+0000) > > Might be true (opinions differ), but I have to point out: > The champion with the biggest need of a VGU doesn't automatically get it next. > > Look at Urgot. > It got stated in the past that Urgot was the champion with **the** biggest need of a VGU from all of them. More than Warwick and Galio, who both got their VGU before him. > > Why was that? > Well, the problem is that they have to know in which direction they want to take the champion. They have to come up with a concept, an idea which leads to something great and unique. > > They were able to come up with these concepts for Warwick and Galio, but the glorious idea of shotgunknees needed time, they didn't figure out what to do with Urgot back then. > > Like I have shown in this thread with some points, alot of base for Rammus' VGU **is already there**. > They already did that character study page with some great design ideas for him. > They implemented Ornn and the demigods, which are an obvious choice for Rammus as well, making him the first Shuriman demigod and preserving his earthquake powers. > And they have implemented gameplay features in the game like the AD shield and the movementspeed scalings, which are a natural fit for Rammus' kit as well. > > What I mean: > Even if these 2 are higher priority, maybe they still need concepts for these. Meanwhile all the stuff they did recently **add up to a great concept for Rammus already**. > It is already there, they just have to realise it now. And that's why I think that Rammus will get the VGU first here. I can see where you're coming from. I honestly have no idea what they should do with Nunu and Mordekaiser. But Ornn and all the lore that got changed with him feels like it could lead to something bigger. Him being an earth demigod fits perfectly with his theme
SatomiKun (EUW)
: The next VGU: Do you feel the tremors?
I agree that Rammus needs to get an VGU sometime in the future. But {{champion:20}} and {{champion:82}} are much higher priority in my opinion
: Pentakill Yorick Suggestion
Nothing like splitpushing a lane while metal plays. That would automatically make it the best yorick skin
: Mount Targon Event Summoner Icon? (Also Poll)
It would be nice if Rito fleshed Mount Targon out a bit. We barely know anything about it
: Skin Splash Updates
The worst offenders are the old skins whose splashes are literally just re colors of the original splash. Such as nightmare chogath black alistar king rammus etc
: Skin Idea: The Urgodfather
I think godfather tahm kench would be more fitting. He talks like a mafia boss already
: Which large-scale rework was your favorite "CHAMPION" wise?
I personally really liked {{champion:44}}s rework. He still has a heal a shield and a stun yet they also made his kit a lot more intuitive and fun. They also nailed him thematically and lore-wise, Scrapping the whole other dimension bullshit like with nasus and renekton while keeping his charm intact. I do kinda miss his old bob Ross voice though (The new VO is really good don't get me wrong)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments

seba7290

Level 41 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion