: Yo l2p Riot with releasing this new champ.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S JUST A GAME
Manxxom (NA)
: The random legendary token for the 10th day.
be happy because it's not the magnificent twisted fate that shit is just a legendary chroma that is not worth anything
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:142}} I fucking despise these champions. Everything else is fine. Also note how many of these are newer champions/reworks with overloaded kits, or champions that were once fine and got buffed for pro play. I wonder if there's a correlation?
> [{quoted}](name=Spooky Skeleton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AtkediwE,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2019-10-22T09:18:42.445+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:142}} > > I fucking despise these champions. Everything else is fine. > Also note how many of these are newer champions/reworks with overloaded kits, or champions that were once fine and got buffed for pro play. I wonder if there's a correlation? you forgot the undisputed queen of all broken and overloaded champions in the history of league of legends the "last but definitely least" rito's skin baby and the bane of literally any adc main THE ONE AND ONLY MOTHERFUCKING {{champion:145}}
Bevdog101 (OCE)
: I have been looking around for the VO. People on reddit reckon that it sounds a lot like TJ Storm, the guy that did High Noon Lucians voice.
> [{quoted}](name=Bevdog101,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KazjdPAi,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-23T08:45:45.142+0000) > > I have been looking around for the VO. People on reddit reckon that it sounds a lot like TJ Storm, the guy that did High Noon Lucians voice. i think it's still patrick seitz (the og voice of lucian) based off some of his voicelines being similar but maybe yes it might be tj storm now
: It’s pretty good if you know how to kite. The slow allows him to kite the more thanks champs he is weaker against.
: Does jhin build it ever?
i have seen some but it really is useless on him
: Promos shouldn't even exist* Fixed it for you.
at least not for division to division aka if you have over 100 lp on g2 you just go to g1
: didnt sell enough kda skins thats why akali is nerfed lolol.
the only logical explanation
iiGazeii (NA)
: They should lower the movespeed she gets from her E, and have the scaling with attack speed increase with rank. Kai'Sa shouldn't get a way to sprint into range or escape from danger early on. Supercharger should be a channel that slowly evolves into a pseudo-dash, not a movespeed boost that evolves into a better movespeed boost.
even if i didn't main the 2 slowest adcs in the game (jinx and jhin) i would still say that this is a VERY good suggestion for a nerf like that's exactly what she needs
KazKaz (OCE)
: The Kai'sa nerf is a joke
thanks for proving my point if kai'sa doesn't get nerfed i might consider to stop playing adc entirely
Rioter Comments
: Left Handed
you could always rebind your keys from qwer to uiop in the in-game options menu though that was ALWAYS an option {{champion:222}}{{champion:202}}
Rioter Comments

spongebob202red

Level 49 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion