Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=wowlukas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d1i8cnjI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T18:45:27.984+0000) > > lol oke :p no one would call their main noob champ tho..
> [{quoted}](name=smol gey doggo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d1i8cnjI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T18:49:08.716+0000) > > no one would call their main noob champ tho.. true
: > [{quoted}](name=wowlukas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d1i8cnjI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T18:37:30.756+0000) > > No thx i would not like for sivir to get reworked she is like the only original champ left and she is rly fun to play (sivir player mastery 7: 158k mastery points sivir player) Bruh i think he's lying about his m7 and 240k PTS, "W and R very useless" while there they are actually useful in combat, "noob champ" but he has m7 and 240k PTS on her..
> [{quoted}](name=smol gey doggo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d1i8cnjI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T18:43:25.077+0000) > > Bruh i think he's lying about his m7 and 240k PTS, "W and R very useless" while there they are actually useful in combat, "noob champ" but he has m7 and 240k PTS on her.. lol oke :p
S e i f K (EUW)
: rework Sivir
No thx i would not like for sivir to get reworked she is like the only original champ left and she is rly fun to play (sivir player mastery 7: 158k mastery points sivir player)
Antenora (EUW)
: TT is a tank infested cess pool.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mxi3AQe0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T13:08:31.694+0000) > > TT is a tank infested cess pool. well i like that
Febos (EUW)
: A nice idea would be to tie account skins to TFT. For example, you'd be able to chose which skin you want displayed on the champion, assuming you have them unlocked. Just like we have runes for regular League of Legends, we could have a system that let's us setup what skins we want to use. I don't know if this wouldn't come with memory allocation issues, because there are 50 champions in TFT, each with at least 2 skins, and there are 8 players. That's **a lot** of RAM being used if the game needs to load X different skins.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=F2hVbeyH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T09:12:48.319+0000) > > A nice idea would be to tie account skins to TFT. > For example, you'd be able to chose which skin you want displayed on the champion, assuming you have them unlocked. > Just like we have runes for regular League of Legends, we could have a system that let's us setup what skins we want to use. > > I don't know if this wouldn't come with memory allocation issues, because there are 50 champions in TFT, each with at least 2 skins, and there are 8 players. That's **a lot** of RAM being used if the game needs to load X different skins. in the q&a about teamfight tactics sapmagics said no to league skins being usable in TFT sapmagic: **The quick answer is no. The longer answer is that the League engine and assets aren't optimized to the point where we could load the hundreds of champ models and textures we'd need to let people use skins or use them for star-ups. It might work on high-end computer, but the majority of the player base wouldn't be able to play TFT. We're also considering using skins as a means for expanding and refreshing champion content periodically—as in, traits and origins that revolve around particular skin lines—and we'll have a post that'll go into more detail on that soon!** source: https://www.reddit.com/r/TeamfightTactics/comments/c2z9dp/were_the_rioters_working_on_teamfight_tactics_ask/ernj0xw/?context=3
RidgeGT (NA)
: I see your point that people may enjoy Nexus Blitz for its competitive queue, I just think Nexus blitz would be a far more chill and popular game mode. I just find it odd that we can't even make Custom Nexus blitz games while we can still make custom 3v3s, when it's obvious to me that more people would enjoy NB. They don't have to delete 3v3, just give us a more chill alternative i.e. a custom Nexus blitz option.
> [{quoted}](name=RidgeGT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mxi3AQe0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T09:09:35.945+0000) > > I see your point that people may enjoy Nexus Blitz for its competitive queue, I just think Nexus blitz would be a far more chill and popular game mode. I just find it odd that we can't even make Custom Nexus blitz games while we can still make custom 3v3s, when it's obvious to me that more people would enjoy NB. They don't have to delete 3v3, just give us a more chill alternative i.e. a custom Nexus blitz option. I understand that nexus blitz is a lot more popular and i would gladly support the idea to add Nexus blitz again but i am not supporting the idea to delete twisted treeline There is just one thing if they add nb permanently they would have another map to balance like they are doing with aram changes and such. Because the meta is pretty different in twisted treeline and summoners rift and nothing is too op in twisted treeline which is good because they don't have to focus on changing things on twisted treeline to keep it balanced.
Rij (NA)
: Retiring twisted tree line for Nexus blitz
i would rather not delete twisted treeline bcz its pretty chill and has a ranked queue I have been playing some twisted treeline games from time to time and its not rly in the need of balance changes or updates
: Does anyone use the Future's Market mastery?
i use it for Nasus for early sheen and another item for the easier stacks and cdr, so more stacks
: Really riot.. chat banned for 25 games...
chat logs? edit: sorry for your loss
: Nasus VGU?
Making nasus q AoE would still make problems with stacking, harder to just try last hitting and not make the other minions to low to stack and i don't rly like the idea of making nasus q a skillshot as it has always been a empowered autoattack. The counter to nasus is kiting him as a team with much cc, he can only slow one champion + buy some healing reduction to make his healing worse i have been playing nasus for many years and i don't think that he is boring so i rly hope that he isn't getting an vgu
ARASH1370 (EUNE)
: RIOT has blocked IRAN's IP
sadly they can't do anything about this because the company must follow the laws set out in USA, so there is nothing that they can really do until the law changes
: So what are all combination items?
You can find them in scarra's tweet https://twitter.com/scarra/status/1141051231265120256
: Serious question. ADHD affects league of legends performance?
idk if there is a downside with my adhd when playing league but idk if this is a personal problem but when a lot of things are going on like when using unlocked screen i seem to lose my champion even though i have played league since 2013. i am still using locked screen but i don't know if my adhd effects my gameplay.
: I see more Irelia's mid than I do, Ahri. And top lane, well look at trick2g's stream, All he plays is volibear, nasus, tahm kench and he's able to 1v5
> [{quoted}](name=Agent Apple ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=alt4EZUU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T00:35:08.730+0000) > > I see more Irelia's mid than I do, Ahri. > And top lane, well look at trick2g's stream, All he plays is volibear, nasus, tahm kench and he's able to 1v5 and only one of those are tanks (Tahm kench) the others are juggernauts which is more on the bruiser side
Rioter Comments
Baval (NA)
: and we dont want it to
: Only on minions, maybe on champions, but i am not sure if it would be too bad
I would be okay if it was only minions, as his q is his form of trading.
: Nasus Q CD double whenever he dont kill enemy with it
do you mean on minions or do you mean it on everything (champions, epic monsters, towers etc)
WoOxêr (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pErNfErq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-26T06:25:52.507+0000) > > + play a shit load of games as much as you can > > + *always* be positive > > + *never* get validly reported(that slows your honor progress) > > + always do things that will get your team to honor you > > + *never* be negative > > + *always* honor someone every game to get bonus honor(even if your whole team didn't deserve it) > > That's all I can say. I don't know if it is possible to get to honor 2 in 2 weeks. But if you do all these steps while playing a *shit load* of games,then it may be possible. Fine then I will abuse and report every one for nothing just to slow down their honor progression, because WHY NOT?
that won't slow it down as it is not validly reported, doing nothing wrong = no slowing down honor progression
IyanKatt (NA)
: Missed Oportipunity Again for a Vel Skin
he already got a "robotic" skin,: he has battlecast so i don't think he will get a program skin
Jinxalot (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=wowlukas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JwYuOEEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:02:37.914+0000) > > u get 1 at start and when u take down the first of the enemy's tower u get another one :D so its not the icon Watch video please.
> [{quoted}](name=Jinxalot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JwYuOEEP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-21T19:10:09.324+0000) > > Watch video please. probably a bug with ghost poro
Jinxalot (NA)
: Extra Poro-Snax in ARAM ?
u get 1 at start and when u take down the first of the enemy's tower u get another one :D so its not the icon
Cabruh (NA)
: I'll come back to league when I get a new Heimerdinger skin.
You can come back now! heimerdinger just got dragon trainer heimerdinger
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Your shop prices are... a bit off
thats the price for both the skin and the champion because u don't own those champions
: > [{quoted}](name=wowlukas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6RiXo8O0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-15T11:48:46.489+0000) > > **all bonus hp AKA hp from items that gives health converts into ad instead of hp** so he will be pretty squishy and his abilities will probably have long cooldown > > Edit: > also his passive healing won't work against jungle camps as it only works against champions Can you provide a link to that plz? Thanks
https://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/red-post-collection-quick-gameplay_14.html#more and go down until u find about pyke and there they say that he won't get any hp and slow clear
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: >Champion giving kill gold to others > Instantly labelled Support
all bonus hp AKA hp from items that gives health converts into ad instead of hp so he will be pretty squishy and his abilities will probably have long cooldown Edit: also his passive healing won't work against jungle camps as it only works against champions
: > [{quoted}](name=wowlukas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8AK5eHti,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-15T09:17:18.438+0000) > > they should keep focusing on flame but they should start focus more on intentionally feeding players, No bad he listed the correct solution to take the heat off flamers a bit and handle trolls more.
its not always a troll that makes people flame, sometimes they flame when someone looses their lane
Quinzley (EUNE)
: Yea, they should start punishing trolls and inters a lot harder, instead of focusing on "flame" that can be muted.
they should keep focusing on flame but they should start focus more on intentionally feeding players,
: @Riot you banned The Rain Man for bad behavior, now you need to ban Doublelift and Dyrus.
i haven't seen what has happend but if they left games they should only get leaverbuster even if they are famous they should not be punished harder than normal players, we should all be treated the same and get the same punishment, so stop putting out hate comments on big streamers that leave games
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SangreDeNoche,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZomuUpZK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-10T12:27:42.376+0000) > > I don't know that feel because riot never sends me feedback reports. I tried doing what one guy mentioned and reporting literally every player in game because he claimed it started getting him 1-2 messages a game but no dice. _**Guess there just aren't any toxic people in my games ** /s_ Unless they changed something, I wouldn't recommend spamming reports like that. Your report weight goes down every time you report someone who's innocent.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZomuUpZK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-10T12:51:48.273+0000) > > Unless they changed something, I wouldn't recommend spamming reports like that. Your report weight goes down every time you report someone who's innocent. edit: there is no report weight, but the message is rare now, idk why but a riot member has confirmed that its not always sent but they might still have been punished and that there is no report weight no more
FoobZian (EUW)
: How to deal with toxic players
mute them as soon as they start flaming and then report them after the game
: Hey there! Popping in to say that I've removed the email address from your post. Please don't publicly share contact information like emails on the boards: it's for your own security. Also, an account that has been properly banned (and racist anger would definitely be considered a proper application of a ban) are *never* unbanned. Sorry I can't bring better news.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iRtyEfOE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-03T14:05:19.730+0000) > > Hey there! > > Popping in to say that I've removed the email address from your post. Please don't publicly share contact information like emails on the boards: it's for your own security. > > Also, an account that has been properly banned (and racist anger would definitely be considered a proper application of a ban) are *never* unbanned. Sorry I can't bring better news. ah ok you fixed it for him xd as u see i also typed that
PRBLMS (EUNE)
: Permently Banned.
uhm i recommend u write a support ticket and take out your email adress from your post bcz everyone can see ur email and do bad stuff with it
: Toxic = Negative behavior that kills the fun/mood of the game. Its a broad term because its intended to be so, its a catch-all for banworthy behaviors in League. Flaming/Trolling chat is toxic behavior. Griefing/Inting/Feeding is toxic behavior. Recommending a build or being salty in a way that isn't aggressive isn't toxic behavior. Just because someone is annoying doesn't mean they're being toxic. However almost anything that you can describe as "shit talking" is probably toxic to some point. Your first example isn't an example of toxicity, but "I'm beating you I'm better" in a certain context might be. Its a factual statement and casual banter so its unlikely to be, but if used as a form of harassment could be. Like if you're spamming "I'm better" in all chat or it becomes "Lol noob" it becomes toxic. I think minor behaviors shouldn't be banworthy but the reason its a catch-all that's often used is because small behaviors like that can escalate, there would be a point where something like that is too much and Riot needed a term to where it'd make sense why they'd punish that kind of thing.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UMGOTBK4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-27T15:55:53.743+0000) > > Toxic = Negative behavior that kills the fun/mood of the game. Its a broad term because its intended to be so, its a catch-all for banworthy behaviors in League. Flaming/Trolling chat is toxic behavior. Griefing/Inting/Feeding is toxic behavior. Recommending a build or being salty in a way that isn't aggressive isn't toxic behavior. Just because someone is annoying doesn't mean they're being toxic. > > However almost anything that you can describe as "shit talking" is probably toxic to some point. Your first example isn't an example of toxicity, but "I'm beating you I'm better" in a certain context might be. Its a factual statement and casual banter so its unlikely to be, but if used as a form of harassment could be. Like if you're spamming "I'm better" in all chat or it becomes "Lol noob" it becomes toxic. I think minor behaviors shouldn't be banworthy but the reason its a catch-all that's often used is because small behaviors like that can escalate, there would be a point where something like that is too much and Riot needed a term to where it'd make sense why they'd punish that kind of thing. ^^ as this guy said{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Does Nasus need a nerf?
: got permabanned because i was stating facts about toplane
> [{quoted}](name=XdeathitselfX,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hp8GIdGX,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-15T05:01:37.760+0000) > > i cant even have a solo lane for 3 minutes anymore and i cant even lane anymore against tanks with jax without fevor you will ill accept this piece of shit and just play? of course im going to be upset im not a FKING BOT maybe you are riot games but not me i have feelings too.the fact that i was d2 last season and plat 2? because of your autistic balance team just makes me want to spit all rioters. started at season2 and never ever once ive got any bans until season 8 maybe you should try to read my chat logs and see my rank and see wtf is wrong with toplane? why i was from diamond2 to platinum2 all of a sudden in season8? is it because there is something wrong with your game? feels bad i was 14 and ive saved all of my lunch money to starve in order to buy those skins and this is the reward i get in the end a permaban? for WHAT BEING HONEST? shame on your balance team Please don’t use autism as an insult
datfatguy (OCE)
: 25 things I HATE about League of Legends
> [{quoted}](name=datfatguy,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NeZyVjW3,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-12T09:45:49.698+0000) > > 12. Who gives a flying fuck about Twisted Treeline? I Do :o
: When You're Having a Bad Game and Even the Death Recap Tries to Tilt You
Stacona (NA)
: Nasus Re-imagined Ability Kit
in my opinion i still want the q like it always has been for 5 years, the real problem is his w and r
Vincs Br (EUNE)
: A discussion about bans
> [{quoted}](name=Vincs Br,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=51JE3c1K,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:29:19.779+0000) > > > Vincs Br: open mid > Vincs Br: kayn hasnt done a successfull gank this game XDXD > Vincs Br: as i said > Vincs Br: open mid > Vincs Br: jsut finish this shit > Vincs Br: ok let me just afk farm till we lose this can count as negative attitude / giving up, might be this that triggerd it if you have already had chat bans
Theorex (NA)
: No one is playing top.
i love playing tanks--_- :3
Rioter Comments
sk8terboy (EUNE)
: honor
you need to lvl up on your own :/ only honor 3+ got reset this season but good luck
: So...yeah I was toxic but will i ever get better honor?
being negative / flaming is not going to level up your honor even calling someone bad is not going to lvl up your honor as it is negative, i have one tip to you and it is /muteall or just mute someone that is toxic and then report them after the game without answering them back, btw u get some honor progress without typing anything in the chat so the best thing to do is to /muteall or never talk, you can use pings for stuff like "missing" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
TaroFruit (EUW)
: LOL 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!
league has already had the 10 year anniversary it was when players where given the poro icon and riot kayle and kayle if they didn't have kayle https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/announcements/thank-you this is the post when it was
Show more

wowlukas

Level 224 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion