D4M2X0 (EUW)
: riot doesnt ban people unless you flame. my brother literally has at least 8 afk's per history for a year and no ban. he learned not to talk and just go afk instead to prevent bans cause he would always get temp bans into an eventual perma ban otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=AlcohoIic,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u8P5Ym23,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-04T10:30:29.241+0000) > > riot doesnt ban people unless you flame. my brother literally has at least 8 afk's per history for a year and no ban. > > he learned not to talk and just go afk instead to prevent bans cause he would always get temp bans into an eventual perma ban otherwise. yeah sad truth, this game is getting lots of circlejerks inside just cause $$ i have no idea how i can play without a premade team now.. maybe aram if solo then..
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: You're antagonizing him at the beginning of that insert. I'm not saying what he did was okay or anything, but in this instance, you start it.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u8P5Ym23,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-04T10:23:58.588+0000) > > You're antagonizing him at the beginning of that insert. I'm not saying what he did was okay or anything, but in this instance, you start it. so that means if i say i'll call the police that you stole my wallet is considered antagonizing? and i should be getting a reply with ** urself. lel?!
Rioter Comments
: Emotes missing.
Same, i think everyone the same as us.
: This picture makes me smile so much
this is what kids likes the most xD
Wuks (NA)
: A very quick summary of the 5.1.1 Boards updates
NA boards is better than EU boards, tbh.
Talh (NA)
: [Open Letter] Dear Krobarr
its me Krobarr :'D
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: pbe 8.15: The annual meme Lee 'LCS' Sin buffs are coming
: Towers are actually useless
the dude almost took no dmg how is this supposed to be acceptable? turrets should do % dmg no matter if your fuck shit is tank or assassin, diving a turret should be risky for every single role i would say 25%~30% HP per hit dmg in the current stats of league. the range is pretty ridiculous giving some champs advantage better than the others some champions can poke while others can not. turrets range is pretty shitty unbalanced.
Akairisu (NA)
: Is this enough to get chat restricted?
Don't chat a lot in game - don't mention everything is happening every second, that way you are confusing the players. Though if i were Riot i wont give chat restriction for this ( at the same way ) i will feel frustrated if i were in your team, but i can do mute you, if it is supposed to happen. Nah not to wish you a ban for this. (im clean).
: We are all garbage prove me wrong
ofc not, why i should be garbage like most of you people? i know what to do when i see.
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JBV4XuF,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T16:42:37.110+0000) > > okay listen, the only possible way the hacker can get ur account, if you typed ur id/pass in another site that not related to the original site of league of legends, the other way is quite hard if you made ur pass 16 character, its not worth the time of the hacker to make his program tries 1 month every second for that password also the account might be locked and warning you it tries to get hacked, **my lil brother is a pro programmer** i can tell you the only 2 possible ways are these. > > Tldr: just make a hard password + never put ur id/pass in a site that not related to Riot games. Programmers are not security experts. In fact I'd say most programmers don't know jack shit about creating secure programs; otherwise if they did then I wouldn't find myself at a trade show asking a device manufacturer why the fuck do they not support encryption. In general, long passwords = good, but long passwords are harder to remember, and just because a password is long doesn't mean it's secure. Passwords are not stolen via someone brute forcing your account on the website; that's pretty easy to detect and shut down. Instead hackers just steal databases, dump the password hashes, then run hash cracking software on a GPU rig, or just buy time on aws. Using unique passwords helps protect you against further damage if another site you use gets breached, but if Riot gets breached (as happened a few years ago) you might as well consider your password cracked. Proper two factor security uses a completely different element than a password (something you know), usually "something you have." This means that even in the event the database is stolen there is something that a hacker cannot steal without targeting you individually. Of course, there is another method to get accounts that doesn't even require the password, but it is rather involved. Social engineering. Basically you glean info about the account, then go contact support and convince them to hand over the account to you. There is no security that can't be breached. Rather, it is a game of how tempting a target you are versus how hard it is to get in. And once quantum computing becomes a reality, it won't matter how many characters are in your password.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JBV4XuF,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-30T07:48:26.278+0000) > > Programmers are not security experts. In fact I'd say most programmers don't know jack shit about creating secure programs; otherwise if they did then I wouldn't find myself at a trade show asking a device manufacturer why the fuck do they not support encryption. > > In general, long passwords = good, but long passwords are harder to remember, and just because a password is long doesn't mean it's secure. Passwords are not stolen via someone brute forcing your account on the website; that's pretty easy to detect and shut down. Instead hackers just steal databases, dump the password hashes, then run hash cracking software on a GPU rig, or just buy time on aws. Using unique passwords helps protect you against further damage if another site you use gets breached, but if Riot gets breached (as happened a few years ago) you might as well consider your password cracked. > > Proper two factor security uses a completely different element than a password (something you know), usually "something you have." This means that even in the event the database is stolen there is something that a hacker cannot steal without targeting you individually. > > Of course, there is another method to get accounts that doesn't even require the password, but it is rather involved. Social engineering. Basically you glean info about the account, then go contact support and convince them to hand over the account to you. > > There is no security that can't be breached. Rather, it is a game of how tempting a target you are versus how hard it is to get in. And once quantum computing becomes a reality, it won't matter how many characters are in your password. Programmers are security experts and they do make programs, they are able to do hacks as well, which programmers are you talking about?, since they are too few, the chance to get a hit by one of them is like 1% unless you are too unlucky and have tons of haters, this is not gonna happen. meanwhile they get a lot of (ALOT) of money by just working for companies etc, they don't need to do hacks etc, if 10% from them are bad people the chance to get a hit by one of them will be less than 0,1%.
LiliK (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JBV4XuF,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-29T22:38:37.938+0000) > > I've never been hacked and i don't use any virus protection. > > Just be smart? I hate how seriously steam takes password protection. It's way too annoying. They just tried to steal my account in League of Legends. Chance? I doubt it.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Mønıka,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JBV4XuF,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-07-30T00:23:37.146+0000) > > They just tried to steal my account in League of Legends. Chance? I doubt it. if they did, basically they have invested money and spent time for it, since nobody that is not a hacker/programmer can do that, otherwise you were targeted from a professional hacker/programmer for a (while). with that being said make your password 20 characters and change it every month/once, done. i mean seriously if your account worth 1k$ they wont go for it. unless it worth 10k$, or you were targeted by a hater. seriously start making people loves you / make hard password / don't go random sites / change your password every month / and you are safe. please if your not convinced yet don't contact me ♥
LiliK (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JBV4XuF,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T16:42:37.110+0000) > > okay listen, the only possible way the hacker can get ur account, if you typed ur id/pass in another site that not related to the original site of league of legends, the other way is quite hard if you made ur pass 16 character, its not worth the time of the hacker to make his program tries 1 month every second for that password also the account might be locked and warning you it tries to get hacked, my lil brother is a pro programmer i can tell you the only 2 possible ways are these. > > Tldr: just make a hard password + never put ur id/pass in a site that not related to Riot games. I'm sorry, but let me tell you that your "lil brother" is less pro than you think. Apart from the typical method of putting passwords on fake web pages, there are other ways. My account was tried to steal, or rather, they tried to enter while I was connected. They bought skin with the RP that I had recently bought and then I had to ask Riot to reimburse me for those skins. Obviously I changed my password to another totally different one but with practically the same characters. Nobody knew my password, it was long and difficult, I never entered him anywhere (fake webs). Can you ask your great professional "lil brother" to explain this?
> [{quoted}](name=Just Mønıka,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JBV4XuF,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T22:10:48.185+0000) > > I&#x27;m sorry, but let me tell you that your &quot;lil brother&quot; is less pro than you think. Apart from the typical method of putting passwords on fake web pages, there are other ways. > My account was tried to steal, or rather, they tried to enter while I was connected. They bought skin with the RP that I had recently bought and then I had to ask Riot to reimburse me for those skins. Obviously I changed my password to another totally different one but with practically the same characters. > Nobody knew my password, it was long and difficult, I never entered him anywhere (fake webs). > Can you ask your great professional &quot;lil brother&quot; to explain this? my lil bro won a contest of 4000 people + he was number 7 of them, with that being said, if you want to make ur league of legends account safe, make the password of your account (the only password is different from all the passwords of other stuffs) make your league of legends account/password special one, the only one for lol, now the only possible way someone to hack/get ur password by if you entered the password on any other site that not related to league of legends, or by you. Of course there is that something (hackers can hack password) but let me tell you this, they get paid by millions of dollars for that password, that password might be the main password for facebook company etc, it takes months and sometimes years to get only one password, its not easy as you think, no one will stay 1~5 months of making the program trying to get a league of legends account password. not worth the money or time. i hope you feel safe and warm now :P <3 {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Rioter Comments
saltran (EUW)
: He's weak right now on soloQ and ignored on pro play but the Boards will find a way to make him look OP.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OHqR7dTn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-29T21:10:57.377+0000) > > He&#x27;s weak right now on soloQ and ignored on pro play but the Boards will find a way to make him look OP. Exactly whining about fizz when he is not played already, and letting Zed / Talon / Leblanc / Evelynn / Kata / Yasou / Shaco / Rengar to do whatever they want.
: Yeah, love going against D5 players with bronze teammates
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oAB3jsU4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-29T14:53:37.120+0000) > > Yeah, love going against D5 players with bronze teammates obv this.
LiliK (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JBV4XuF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-29T06:19:07.275+0000) > > why do you care about that? just make a hard password and no one will be able to login ur account. ofc from your responsibility if someone hacked ur account, ur the one who can make a cool-long password and all done. Then we have stupid answers like this. Don't you know what a hacker is? They get your password with their own methods, not randomly testing. Obviously I will not put password "1234".
> [{quoted}](name=Just Mønıka,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JBV4XuF,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-07-29T09:13:09.933+0000) > > Then we have stupid answers like this. > Don&#x27;t you know what a hacker is? They get your password with their own methods, not randomly testing. Obviously I will not put password &quot;1234&quot;. okay listen, the only possible way the hacker can get ur account, if you typed ur id/pass in another site that not related to the original site of league of legends, the other way is quite hard if you made ur pass 16 character, its not worth the time of the hacker to make his program tries 1 month every second for that password also the account might be locked and warning you it tries to get hacked, my lil brother is a pro programmer i can tell you the only 2 possible ways are these. Tldr: just make a hard password + never put ur id/pass in a site that not related to Riot games.
LiliK (EUW)
: The security of League of Legends is garbage
why do you care about that? just make a hard password and no one will be able to login ur account. ofc from your responsibility if someone hacked ur account, ur the one who can make a cool-long password and all done.
Sentrık (NA)
: How do you stop a snowball you can't see?
i feel like her Q / W / E are overloaded and that her / R / execution, dmg is too much, something about this freaking eve is not alright. Shes fucking overloaded, idc if her early is bad, shes not supposed to safely execute someone then hides / or ult = flash backup then regen full hp in some few seconds.
OHminus (NA)
: I'm not crying? I don't think Fizz is OP at all. My point is, should I believe this guy because he's a fizz main, or should I not, because he's a fizz main? It's basically a meme on the boards. Please understand the nuances of the English language before you make stupid replies like this. Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=OHminus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4YvNaz3Z,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-28T14:03:17.634+0000) > > I&#x27;m not crying? I don&#x27;t think Fizz is OP at all. > > My point is, should I believe this guy because he&#x27;s a fizz main, or should I not, because he&#x27;s a fizz main? It&#x27;s basically a meme on the boards. > > Please understand the nuances of the English language before you make stupid replies like this. Thank you. oh, so your ok with fizz being buffed? if so, sorry i didn't understand its sarcasm or a meme what you make, my English is not at the top.
OHminus (NA)
: not sure to believe because obv fizz main plays fizz or scoff at because obv fizz main is biased
> [{quoted}](name=OHminus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4YvNaz3Z,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-27T15:45:10.156+0000) > > not sure to believe because obv fizz main plays fizz > > or scoff at because obv fizz main is biased See? he is not biased, your just whining and demandin' cause you don't know how to play against him. i didn't touch fizz this patch more than 2 times, when assassins / fed mages / fighters, everyone's dmg could shit on him. get gud stop cryin budd.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Fizz is so busted
ey fuking kids crying about fizz, leave the fuking fizz alone, his getting a huge buffs next patch, to fuk ur asses up once more.
: can we just remove the entire jungler role from the game
Remove Tarzan also and everything will be okay. https://image.ibb.co/kEzJoo/tarzan_ss4.jpg
: 2 week ban for toxicity...
>Flamed my jungler for 2 of them due to them being complete trash at the game. ... >How are you supposed to keep a level head when your team keeps flaming everyone for their mistakes? ¯\\__ツ_ _/¯
: Can Root abilities actually root?
i mean, i'm pretty sure the company doesn't have enough workers to do all these stuffs immediately.
Ceol (OCE)
: CertaintlyT Champion frustration stems from their kits breaking fundamental game principles.
in my opinion Yasou's (E) should pass through champions only not minions, there is absolutely something additionally added to Yasou (something preferable). such a disgusting team design, also LCS players doesn't pick Yasou for a reason, they are pro, they know how to CC him and kill him in teamfights, although still i believe that not LCS players are a good Yasous, its just some normal Yasous will be better than them.
: holy shit riot... your touching stopwatch timerAGAIN?
: meh, We on EUNE flame, sleep with each others mums, sends to people to auchwitz and yet I have not receievd any ban yet. Dont you know why?
> [{quoted}](name=VietnamskýKocour,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=REQE2x1W,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-25T11:05:52.752+0000) > > meh, We on EUNE flame, sleep with each others mums, sends to people to auchwitz and yet I have not receievd any ban yet. Dont you know why? idk why?
: I find the chat rather annoying tbh. Its like 1 out of 20 games someone actually say something useful. The other 19 games are like: "Why you do that?" - Most useless question in game, will only lead to an arguement if answered "Stop pinging and follow instead! You let me die in enemy jungle!" "This toplane is trolling! It was easy kill, but he's afk farming" "I swear this adc is wooden 5! - So useless" "Why no ganks? Nocturne ganked me 6 times!" "Stop feeding wukong!" etc. etc. etc. Troll is a term used for everything today. "Do what i want or you are trolling!!!!!" - Its a childish mindset. Pings and emotes are more than enough for communicating in game if you ask me.
> [{quoted}](name=YouSeeMeTr0lling,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=REQE2x1W,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-25T09:10:27.636+0000) > > I find the chat rather annoying tbh. Its like 1 out of 20 games someone actually say something useful. > > The other 19 games are like: > > &quot;Why you do that?&quot; - Most useless question in game, will only lead to an arguement if answered > &quot;Stop pinging and follow instead! You let me die in enemy jungle!&quot; > &quot;This toplane is trolling! It was easy kill, but he&#x27;s afk farming&quot; > &quot;I swear this adc is wooden 5! - So useless&quot; > &quot;Why no ganks? Nocturne ganked me 6 times!&quot; > &quot;Stop feeding wukong!&quot; > etc. etc. etc. > > Troll is a term used for everything today. &quot;Do what i want or you are trolling!!!!!&quot; - Its a childish mindset. > > Pings and emotes are more than enough for communicating in game if you ask me. Exactly thats what makes the players don't wanna communicate and thats what makes me cannot communicate in game, but still there is no pings for "need a ward here" And else, when i sometimes try to say something important to someone, i start easy trying to avoid getting him/her triggered so for example i start with the champion name for example (hey udyr) no answer etc usually i get no answer, yeah some answer back, its just rarely happens to find someone want make a plan etc. (these cases usually when we are behind and i want to make a plan) when we are ahead there is usually nothing to say instead of GG. u get the idea.
: Maybe most people just focus on the game instead of typing? At least, that's what I find.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=REQE2x1W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-25T03:21:30.512+0000) > > Maybe most people just focus on the game instead of typing? > > At least, that&#x27;s what I find. typing Okay, making an Okay Emote, or Even showing that the idea has received, there is a lot of ways to avoid being displacement in game while being agree or disagree etc, right click on the ward timer to show when it will be up etc, is not hard. and nah they don't focus they just freeze/shocked in the place like we did a sin. its because of this stupid report system everyone is afraid to make a move (while i understand the system allowed a normal chat). Riot should make News on the client saying Normal / communicating in game is ok (to chill the players a little bit).
1st league (EUNE)
: Are you dumb? the op is saying they are afraid to answer back considering everything is going to be a flame pool. which part did you miss here? the op is wanting an answer back with a yes or no, when he is communicating he is getting no answer back, which makes him don't know what is going to be done.
> [{quoted}](name=1st league,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=REQE2x1W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T01:32:56.148+0000) > > Are you dumb? the op is saying they are afraid to answer back considering everything is going to be a flame pool. > which part did you miss here? the op is wanting an answer back with a yes or no, when he is communicating he is getting no answer back, which makes him don&#x27;t know what is going to be done. i wish i could be you.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:19:39.625+0000) > > first my English is bad, second im Diamond 3 i get it only from 300 wins, lastly please because im going to go off now, please don&#x27;t cry ok? i know butt hurt, but its none of my problem that you are heating about it. > > you say my cs values, and that i feed bla bla, and then saying that i take normal games seriously, yeah absolutely im not playing for fun do i look like a one that playing for fun? i will leave that to you. > > go rage on some ranked games, while i enjoy my normals. yikes imagine putting your honor on the line defending your normal games and then telling everyone you only play them for fun. Have fun "getting off the boards". You should probably use the extra time practicing so you can actually get an account to d3 to use as proof.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:23:21.624+0000) > > yikes imagine putting your honor on the line defending your normal games and then telling everyone you only play them for fun. > > Have fun &quot;getting off the boards&quot;. You should probably use the extra time practicing so you can actually get an account to d3 to use as proof. u suk diks sorry for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:12:01.986+0000) > > First, a good player is doing mistakes means plays good but did a small mistake is more forgiving than a bad player all of his decisions are bad did you get to understand yet? or i have to talk all the rest of the day? then let me tell you something very simple... you losing your lane match up hard means you are a BAD player. A good player would lose gracefully and not completely screw the game over... did you understood that? since you seem very adamant about how you making mistakes somehow means nothing yet when your allies do they are instantly "bad players"
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:49:18.710+0000) > > then let me tell you something very simple... you losing your lane match up hard means you are a BAD player. A good player would lose gracefully and not completely screw the game over... did you understood that? since you seem very adamant about how you making mistakes somehow means nothing yet when your allies do they are instantly &quot;bad players&quot; wait? what? losing my lane means im a bad player? seriously? you think there is no one is losing his lane? even SKT lost their lane hard many times everyone losing the lane hard sometimes. i mean there is 2 things here, even if you are crazy, or you are crazy, there is nothing else. if you mean by HARD that feeding etc? yeah sometimes i get tilt, and i screw over and over, this is rarely 5% or VERY less than that to happen, and mostly against Zed/ Leb/ Ahri only these 3, its less than 5% happens maybe even less than 2%, i just dont like lies so im saying i m having a bad games sometimes, what is your fucking problem? you sick.
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010001000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:03:23.151+0000) > > you are demanding a lot, stop crying, you are bad. > you have a level of 35 that too afraid to play more games? why are you crying so hard?. > > seriously level 35? holy bad ass. If you're gonna be so kind as to look me up, at least exercise a little logic. 25-15 in Diamond 4 promos with a extremely sporadic games just under a month apart - it's obviously a smurf account. I use it to practice LB and then post on boards. I've hit Masters on my main. It's from that experience that i know you're not D3. The three things that prove that to me are 1. Your cs values and how much you feed against low level players are extremely telling. 2. You take your normal games seriously ROFL 3. High elo players are at least moderately literate. Even the EUW posters here. You're posting simple sentences and I can barely understand what you're saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=0007000000000000000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:09:47.080+0000) > > If you&#x27;re gonna be so kind as to look me up, at least exercise a little logic. > > 25-15 in Diamond 4 promos with a extremely sporadic games just under a month apart - it&#x27;s obviously a smurf account. I use it to practice LB and then post on boards. > > I&#x27;ve hit Masters on my main. It&#x27;s from that experience that i know you&#x27;re not D3. The three things that prove that to me are > > 1. Your cs values and how much you feed against low level players are extremely telling. > > 2. You take your normal games seriously ROFL > > 3. High elo players are at least moderately literate. Even the EUW posters here. You&#x27;re posting simple sentences and I can barely understand what you&#x27;re saying. first my English is bad, second im Diamond 3 i get it only from 300 wins, lastly please because im going to go off now, please don't cry ok? i know butt hurt, but its none of my problem that you are heating about it. you say my cs values, and that i feed bla bla, and then saying that i take normal games seriously, yeah absolutely im not playing for fun do i look like a one that playing for fun? i will leave that to you. go rage on some ranked games, while i enjoy my normals.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:07:21.246+0000) > > it happens, its not fun to get enemy team stomped hard, cause me and all of my team are extremely better than them. > > the matchmaking lies, but you still defending it, im done, believe or not, the matchmaking is not fair, Even with your wins or loses. You know, if you read the post, you would see I made remarks that the system isn't perfect, but ok.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:08:38.035+0000) > > You know, if you read the post, you would see I made remarks that the system isn&#x27;t perfect, but ok. okay beside the game talking and etc, you are a respected person, im sorry for being on being aggressive while talking with ya, though i just don't like the idea of score (i swear i sometimes honor someone with bad score) just because he could die less, stay chill, doing his best to support the ones with positive socres. score is just numbers. not a story.
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:59:58.671+0000) > > Again, and please understand this. cause im done after. > > The games that was absolutely my fault, these are the games that i lost hard to my lane opponent, most likely they will be Zed, Ahri as i can remember, (i mean it is my mistake when i lose my lane HARD to my opponent and make them get fed). > > even though they are still very low number over all. > > Now and last likely, i want to say there is a different from losing a (solo lane hard) and doing bad decisions in game. > people that are doing bad decisions in game are bad players. > people that are doing mistakes cannot be called a bad players (mistakes = earned experience). > difference. "when I do it i am not a bad player but when everyone else does it they are a bad player!" that is literally how you are sounding. If you lost your match hard, that must mean that you must have been doing terrible decisions whose result was you losing horribly. Sorry but mistakes are BAD DECISIONS! that is what a mistake is in this game. You do something you wasn't supposed to be doing? you made a mistake/bad decision. Don't come here trying to differentiate between the two just so you can excuse yourself. There is no difference between someone who is behind and is building nothing but damage items and goes to farm on their own just to get destroyed by the enemy assassin and someone who decided to overextend for a bit too long in lane. You are doing a bad decision/mistake
> There is no difference between someone who is behind and is building nothing but damage items and goes to farm on their own just to get destroyed by the enemy assassin and someone who decided to overextend for a bit too long in lane. You are doing a bad decision/mistake First, a good player is doing mistakes means plays good but did a small mistake is more forgiving than a bad player all of his decisions are bad did you get to understand yet? or i have to talk all the rest of the day?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:59:58.671+0000) > > Again, and please understand this. cause im done after. > > The games that was absolutely my fault, these are the games that i lost hard to my lane opponent, most likely they will be Zed, Ahri as i can remember, (i mean it is my mistake when i lose my lane HARD to my opponent and make them get fed). > > even though they are still very low number over all. > > Now and last likely, i want to say there is a different from losing a (solo lane hard) and doing bad decisions in game. > people that are doing bad decisions in game are bad players. > people that are doing mistakes cannot be called a bad players (mistakes = earned experience). > difference. But we all make mistakes, everyone does, even you, hence why you have games where you feed, we all make bad decisions at times. > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:53:09.229+0000) > > Ofc not, there is a lot of many games out there that was absolutely my fault i barely can remember some of them!. > despite the fact that i have played thousand of games, the games that were &quot;absolutely&quot; my fault cannot be compared to the games that i &quot;unfairly&quot; lost, because my team were some monkeys that cannot see someone is fed in their team, and will help them if they only chilled their asses a bit. > > the idea here is: i get a very very good scores when i get good team, and i get a normal (sometimes very bad like i couldnt understand that mental issues brand support that game) got nothing to do with him was insta loss. So there has never been a case where you had a very poor score, but a good team? > SO actually yeas, Riot is involving in matchmaking (why man why) &lt;-- you are thinking.. because of course Riot wants everyone to have fun. even the bad players, Riot wants the good players to carry them sometimes. ETC > > Thats why.. :I
> So there has never been a case where you had a very poor score, but a good team? it happens, its not fun to get enemy team stomped hard, cause me and all of my team are extremely better than them. the matchmaking lies, but you still defending it, im done, believe or not, the matchmaking is not fair, Even with your wins or loses.
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=0007000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:39:14.939+0000) > > problem that you don&#x27;t understand, if you understand it could have a good conversation we make here. > > - you are saying excuses (but its not excuses) why do i have to prove myself? the games proves? the game proves nothing, just numbers, that game we got stomped from all lanes, i lost lane at 7 minute i didn&#x27;t have a single CS in that game, it was GG my team did no surrender so i went to do anything > ( i wasnt playing ) ( i wasnt trolling ) it was lost, every single one knows that, and Riot wont ban someone for having a bad game (having a bad game doesnt make it my fault). as you can see it was due lane, and the story about it is not a fake one too. > > you really need to change your idea about the point of view. if someone sucks in my team, doesnt mean i did poorly in that game. despite the fact that its a team game, and every single one of your team will make ur score goes higher or lower, im not a pussy is going to watch my team in team fights and go only for kills. I'm high diamond. I don't need to change my point of view. You need to change yours. You got 2 cs a minute as adc, which is incomprehensibly bad. You consistently get values such as 3 or 4 cs a minute, which is extremely terrible. You are not a good player, you're a bad player, and you won't improve until YOU change YOUR perspective. Don't give me excuses. I'm not intent on reading any more after this one. Fix your shit and stop acting like some untouchable saint that's not responsible for anything you did wrong because your team did worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:56:33.857+0000) > > I&#x27;m high diamond. I don&#x27;t need to change my point of view. You need to change yours. > > You got 2 cs a minute as adc, which is incomprehensibly bad. You consistently get values such as 3 or 4 cs a minute, which is extremely terrible. You are not a good player, you&#x27;re a bad player, and you won&#x27;t improve until YOU change YOUR perspective. > > Don&#x27;t give me excuses. I&#x27;m not intent on reading any more after this one. Fix your shit and stop acting like some untouchable saint that&#x27;s not responsible for anything you did wrong because your team did worse. you are demanding a lot, stop crying, you are bad. you have a level of 35 that too afraid to play more games? why are you crying so hard?. seriously level 35? holy bad ass.
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=0007000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:39:14.939+0000) > > problem that you don&#x27;t understand, if you understand it could have a good conversation we make here. > > - you are saying excuses (but its not excuses) why do i have to prove myself? the games proves? the game proves nothing, just numbers, that game we got stomped from all lanes, i lost lane at 7 minute i didn&#x27;t have a single CS in that game, it was GG my team did no surrender so i went to do anything > ( i wasnt playing ) ( i wasnt trolling ) it was lost, every single one knows that, and Riot wont ban someone for having a bad game (having a bad game doesnt make it my fault). as you can see it was due lane, and the story about it is not a fake one too. > > you really need to change your idea about the point of view. if someone sucks in my team, doesnt mean i did poorly in that game. despite the fact that its a team game, and every single one of your team will make ur score goes higher or lower, im not a pussy is going to watch my team in team fights and go only for kills. I'm high diamond. I don't need to change my point of view. You need to change yours. You got 2 cs a minute as adc, which is incomprehensibly bad. You consistently get values such as 3 or 4 cs a minute, which is extremely terrible. You are not a good player, you're a bad player, and you won't improve until YOU change YOUR perspective. Don't give me excuses. I'm not intent on reading any more after this one. Fix your shit and stop acting like some untouchable saint that's not responsible for anything you did wrong because your team did worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:56:33.857+0000) > > I&#x27;m high diamond. I don&#x27;t need to change my point of view. You need to change yours. > > You got 2 cs a minute as adc, which is incomprehensibly bad. You consistently get values such as 3 or 4 cs a minute, which is extremely terrible. You are not a good player, you&#x27;re a bad player, and you won&#x27;t improve until YOU change YOUR perspective. > > Don&#x27;t give me excuses. I&#x27;m not intent on reading any more after this one. Fix your shit and stop acting like some untouchable saint that&#x27;s not responsible for anything you did wrong because your team did worse. im Diamond 3 on my ult? get down pls..
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=0007000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:33:32.928+0000) > > because im not bad player, why do you think i should agree? denying the truth and telling a lie that these games were my bad? I didn't say you were a bad player, where in any of this did I say you were a bad player? > i says teemo game i got carried (didn&#x27;t deny that LeeSin were destroying me but still i was really useful and i was good) the malphite game i said irelia got me on first blood (i didn&#x27;t lie) the fact i killed her after i came directly to lane, but later ranger camped me for more than 20 minute in the TOP turret, no one came to help me, they were toxic so i went afk. > > i mean, ( i really dont have to lie here ) if you want me to be honest, i will be, im not a bad player, and there is a lot of bad players in this game. I ask again, when and where did I say you were a bad player? > despite the fact that specially in my MMR level there is a lot bad players than good ones. > > - it does not apply to others because the bad players are more than the good ones, i can say 20% are quit good, and 80% are extremely bad *sometimes*. I didn't say you were bad, I haven't called anyone bad, I said that everyone has bad games, everyone, literally everyone, including you, or are you going to tell me that out of the likely hundreds of LoL games you have played, there hasn't been a single game where the blame for the loss is on you and only you. Are you going to tell me that you have somehow achieved a feat that not even pros, that not even Faker has achieved?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:44:56.719+0000) > > I didn&#x27;t say you were a bad player, where in any of this did I say you were a bad player? > > I ask again, when and where did I say you were a bad player? > > I didn&#x27;t say you were bad, I haven&#x27;t called anyone bad, I said that everyone has bad games, everyone, literally everyone, including you, or are you going to tell me that out of the likely hundreds of LoL games you have played, there hasn&#x27;t been a single game where the blame for the loss is on you and only you. Are you going to tell me that you have somehow achieved a feat that not even pros, that not even Faker has achieved? Again, and please understand this. cause im done after. The games that was absolutely my fault, these are the games that i lost hard to my lane opponent, most likely they will be Zed, Ahri as i can remember, (i mean it is my mistake when i lose my lane HARD to my opponent and make them get fed). even though they are still very low number over all. Now and last likely, i want to say there is a difference from losing a (solo lane hard) and doing bad decisions in game. people that are doing bad decisions in game are bad players. people that are doing mistakes cannot be called a bad players (mistakes = earned experience). difference.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=0007000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:33:32.928+0000) > > because im not bad player, why do you think i should agree? denying the truth and telling a lie that these games were my bad? I didn't say you were a bad player, where in any of this did I say you were a bad player? > i says teemo game i got carried (didn&#x27;t deny that LeeSin were destroying me but still i was really useful and i was good) the malphite game i said irelia got me on first blood (i didn&#x27;t lie) the fact i killed her after i came directly to lane, but later ranger camped me for more than 20 minute in the TOP turret, no one came to help me, they were toxic so i went afk. > > i mean, ( i really dont have to lie here ) if you want me to be honest, i will be, im not a bad player, and there is a lot of bad players in this game. I ask again, when and where did I say you were a bad player? > despite the fact that specially in my MMR level there is a lot bad players than good ones. > > - it does not apply to others because the bad players are more than the good ones, i can say 20% are quit good, and 80% are extremely bad *sometimes*. I didn't say you were bad, I haven't called anyone bad, I said that everyone has bad games, everyone, literally everyone, including you, or are you going to tell me that out of the likely hundreds of LoL games you have played, there hasn't been a single game where the blame for the loss is on you and only you. Are you going to tell me that you have somehow achieved a feat that not even pros, that not even Faker has achieved?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:44:56.719+0000) > > I didn&#x27;t say you were a bad player, where in any of this did I say you were a bad player? > > I ask again, when and where did I say you were a bad player? > > I didn&#x27;t say you were bad, I haven&#x27;t called anyone bad, I said that everyone has bad games, everyone, literally everyone, including you, or are you going to tell me that out of the likely hundreds of LoL games you have played, there hasn&#x27;t been a single game where the blame for the loss is on you and only you. Are you going to tell me that you have somehow achieved a feat that not even pros, that not even Faker has achieved? Ofc not, there is a lot of many games out there that was absolutely my fault i barely can remember some of them!. despite the fact that i have played thousand of games, the games that were "absolutely" my fault cannot be compared to the games that i "unfairly" lost, because my team were some monkeys that cannot see someone is fed in their team, and will help them if they only chilled their asses a bit. the idea here is: i get a very very good scores when i get good team, and i get a normal (sometimes very bad like i couldnt understand that mental issues brand support that game) got nothing to do with him was insta loss. SO actually yeas, Riot is involving in matchmaking (why man why) <-- you are thinking.. because of course Riot wants everyone to have fun. even the bad players, Riot wants the good players to carry them sometimes. ETC Thats why..
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:19:27.808+0000) > > 1/12 Caitlyn that game i had a toxic brand support that missing all of his skill shots 100% mana lost he was at 0% mana when he didn&#x27;t place a single skill shots on the enemys, and when i told him to don&#x27;t waste his mana if its not gonna be a skill shot, he got mad and start wasting minions, i left lane it was unplayable, i went top and mid, and everywhere? what is your problem? i didn&#x27;t have a clean game to judge me here, i couldnt farm i lost my turret first 9 minute of the game didn&#x27;t even play the game, if you look (but u dont have eyes) not insulting but if you looked at my match history you see historic score but you only go for 1/12 like it was a real game, you are just dumb. i believe that. I don't care how poorly your team did you literally got less than 2 cs per minute. IMO that's tantamount to trolling and no amount of excuses you can make will make me believe you're anything BUT the bad player you keep complaining about.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010001,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:33:50.669+0000) > > I don&#x27;t care how poorly your team did you literally got less than 2 cs per minute. IMO that&#x27;s tantamount to trolling and no amount of excuses you can make will make me believe you&#x27;re anything BUT the bad player you keep complaining about. you mentioned a 10 games or something, i told the story of them all, any more? cause i ain't a bad player, im not dumb, if im playing first time Gragas did very well early game and got destroyed 1 shot late game from Zoe, i would say i have a bad build (still doesnt mean i play bad) ( bad build ) is something different, is experience ( playing bad is being as dumb as can be in game ).
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:19:27.808+0000) > > 1/12 Caitlyn that game i had a toxic brand support that missing all of his skill shots 100% mana lost he was at 0% mana when he didn&#x27;t place a single skill shots on the enemys, and when i told him to don&#x27;t waste his mana if its not gonna be a skill shot, he got mad and start wasting minions, i left lane it was unplayable, i went top and mid, and everywhere? what is your problem? i didn&#x27;t have a clean game to judge me here, i couldnt farm i lost my turret first 9 minute of the game didn&#x27;t even play the game, if you look (but u dont have eyes) not insulting but if you looked at my match history you see historic score but you only go for 1/12 like it was a real game, you are just dumb. i believe that. I don't care how poorly your team did you literally got less than 2 cs per minute. IMO that's tantamount to trolling and no amount of excuses you can make will make me believe you're anything BUT the bad player you keep complaining about.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010001,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:33:50.669+0000) > > I don&#x27;t care how poorly your team did you literally got less than 2 cs per minute. IMO that&#x27;s tantamount to trolling and no amount of excuses you can make will make me believe you&#x27;re anything BUT the bad player you keep complaining about. problem that you don't understand, if you understand it could have a good conversation we make here. - you are saying excuses (but its not excuses) why do i have to prove myself? the games proves? the game proves nothing, just numbers, that game we got stomped from all lanes, i lost lane at 7 minute i didn't have a single CS in that game, it was GG my team did no surrender so i went to do anything ( i wasnt playing ) ( i wasnt trolling ) it was lost, every single one knows that, and Riot wont ban someone for having a bad game (having a bad game doesnt make it my fault). as you can see it was due lane, and the story about it is not a fake one too. you really need to change your idea about the point of view. if someone sucks in my team, doesnt mean i did poorly in that game. despite the fact that its a team game, and every single one of your team will make ur score goes higher or lower, im not a pussy is going to watch my team in team fights and go only for kills.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:19:27.808+0000) > > i will explain these games, just to know i don&#x27;t give a fuck if you believe or even about your opinion, i do that for the sake of the truth no shit. > > Again see how fucking toxic you are, gave more than 10 games, i will describe all of them to get your fuck off or to go fuck urself. > > -The game i was 4/7 Pantheon, Ahri mid didn&#x27;t help bot when Annie were all the time in botlane camping them Vi also if you look at Vi she was 2/5/2 at the end of the game, i have more farm than her as well, Xayah was 0/3/0, i came to handle that at lvl 5, yes she died 3 times in 5 minutes, the only one that was doing well is fiddle sticks in that game. > > -The game i was 1/7 Malphite i died on first 3 minute from irelia, she came back and i killed her on my own, then i was farming under turret cause she had a lot of dmg, now rengar open ult when i was lvl 5, and she div killed me, again i came top made irelia almost 10% hp and rengar killed me again, jax didn&#x27;t come top for almost 17 minutes, just because i told him (i got camped) he went mad and didn&#x27;t visit me top in once, (the fact that i went afk in that game) we could have won if i didn&#x27;t, but i went afk since every single one from my team were toxic mid, jg, adc, support, not considering or appreciating me. > > -The game of 11/15 Gragas this was my first game in my life with Gragas, (thought it might be good with AP build) but it didn&#x27;t since my AP build didn&#x27;t help me a lot in that game, despite the fact that i did better than all of my team. > > yeah this game i had a Lee Sin top a counter to teemo, i tried as well to farm he was 1 shotting me at lvl 3 with a couple of combos + ignite so what i got carried? what is the problem? i didn&#x27;t play poorly despite the fact that Lee Sin is a counter to teemo i could have went 0/10 if i played like an ass. > > 1/12 Caitlyn that game i had a toxic brand support that missing all of his skill shots 100% mana lost he was at 0% mana when he didn&#x27;t place a single skill shots on the enemys, and when i told him to don&#x27;t waste his mana if its not gonna be a skill shot, he got mad and start wasting minions, i left lane it was unplayable, i went top and mid, and everywhere? what is your problem? i didn&#x27;t have a clean game to judge me here, i couldnt farm i lost my turret first 9 minute of the game didn&#x27;t even play the game, if you look (but u dont have eyes) not insulting but if you looked at my match history you see historic score but you only go for 1/12 like it was a real game, you are just dumb. i believe that. > > 3/12/2 camille - 9/7/1 Renekton and yeah absolutely i should carry hard my team and destroy Garen and Hecarim on my own as TF, Holy fuck do you even consider to use ur brain? stupid. > > got carried? no maybe u can suck dick at this point, i made my adc 13/6/15 if he had a bad lane AS ezreal, he wont go that score, + i made a lot of outplay to support all of my team, i got 2 kills 11 assist, despite the fact that i was (Supporting) not getting (Assistance) when i stun someone till my team finish killing the other one, i have assisted that kill but it didn&#x27;t count i was busy stunning other danger opponents. still stupid move from you. > > because i fuck you, thats why you don&#x27;t understand because you are acting like a dick. > i showed you a 10 games stats just to get ur fuck off and to get ur shit together. > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T01:52:34.640+0000) > > why are you talking like this, do you want my answers back to you, or do you just want to trash talk? > cause i remember every single fucking game from them. > > but i mean, if you are going to be rude, fuck it, not worth the shit. > > Edit: you can prove shit, every single one of those games has a different story all you can see is score, you don&#x27;t know anything else huh? but still you are more into trash talk than to know what was happening. just disgusting tbh. My point is that everyone feeds, you have a story for everyone of your cases of bad games to not be your fault, why does this not apply to others having bad games?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:28:40.814+0000) > > My point is that every feeds, you have a story for everyone of your cases of bad games, why does this not apply to others having bad games? because im not bad player, why do you think i should agree? denying the truth and telling a lie that these games were my bad? i says teemo game i got carried (didn't deny that LeeSin were destroying me but still i was really useful and i was good) the malphite game i said irelia got me on first blood (i didn't lie) the fact i killed her after i came directly to lane, but later ranger camped me for more than 20 minute in the TOP turret, no one came to help me, they were toxic so i went afk. i mean, ( i really dont have to lie here ) if you want me to be honest, i will be, im not a bad player, and there is a lot of bad players in this game. despite the fact that specially in my MMR level there is a lot bad players than good ones. - it does not apply to others because the bad players are more than the good ones, i can say 20% are quit good, and 80% are extremely bad *sometimes*.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T01:33:52.027+0000) > > if im playing an Adc for example and i have a mental issues support, and my opponent are just cool, 100% ill not be better than the enemy Adc. > if im playing a jungler for example and my team feed Even when i gave every single one of them a 2 kills, 100% ill lose and feed. > > you were saying that everyone is feeding (excuses) not everyone is bad, i consider myself is very fuking good player, and yes Riot puts bad players with SAME mmr in the games of someone in winning streaks to make everyone enjoy the game. And the game you were 4/7 with Pantheon? Or the game you were 1/7 with Malphite with everyone doing better then you? Or your 11/15 Gragas game where no one else was feeding? How about the 2/4 Teemo game where you got carried? 1/12 Caitlyn? Or the 1/10 TF where you were once again the only one feeding? Or the 2/14 TF game where you also got carried? If you are a very fucking good player as you state, why do you have games like those?
why are you talking like this, do you want my answers back to you, or do you just want to trash talk? cause i remember every single fucking game from them. but i mean, if you are going to be rude, fuck it, not worth the shit. Edit: you can prove shit, every single one of those games has a different story all you can see is score, you don't know anything else huh? but still you are more into trash talk than to know what was happening. just disgusting tbh.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-24T00:53:04.473+0000) > > hey jamare, if someone is playing with a bad team, he will most likely feed, doesn&#x27;t mean he feed because he is bad. What? > i know i might be rude sorry so just to describe: Please! don&#x27;t! spread! shit! when! your! eyes! just! fits! you!. thank you. What?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-07-24T01:21:15.895+0000) > > What? if im playing an Adc for example and i have a mental issues support, and my opponent are just cool, 100% ill not be better than the enemy Adc. if im playing a jungler for example and my team feed Even when i gave every single one of them a 2 kills, 100% ill lose and feed. you were saying that everyone is feeding (excuses) not everyone is bad, i consider myself is very fuking good player, and yes Riot puts bad players with SAME mmr in the games of someone in winning streaks to make everyone enjoy the game. > What? Heated. ALOT. by that i mean, (if you think something is wrong) make sure from it first, before you come and make a very long wrong post.
Kythers (NA)
: yeah I remember when the champions that could delete you from full hp were actually just assassins now it's assassins, mages, bruisers assassins now means "champion who can kill you from full hp and also has way too much mobility"
> now it&#x27;s assassins, mages, bruisers i understand, its true, now everyone is doing insane DMG, thats why maybe we should start to play for fun, if we did, all of us, "these ones that are going to play for fun" will win more games. The ones that are try hard etc, they will be the main reason to make their team fall off. Every single team-mate is a matter now, seriously everyone, if people will just take off the heavy thing on their chests, they will play better. i mean the game is not hard, if there is people that are Eye Opened mostly, and not afraid to die, just playing for fun? i swear i could win 90% of my games. Edit: who made wukong go 8/0 in the first place? a random guy walking around the map right? who made them to be fed? the mistakes, the i want to win too hard so they went 3 on me alone and i died. etc. these champions that are going to get FED, Out of serious why you don't want them to 1 shot?
Rioter Comments
Show more

x HIGH x

Level 170 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion