Dynikus (NA)
: So go play csgo.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fM1fUWF8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-29T19:43:04.588+0000) > > So go play csgo. I don't know what I would've done without your wise comment; you saved my life. Thank you.
Rioter Comments
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=00030000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-25T16:04:12.683+0000) > > 1. You are wrong. Or just trolling. > 2. There are steamers who say it but get 0 punishments. > 3. I use that word pretty often, just a dumb habit, I also make racist jokes with friends and I'm still not a racist. Don't give a shit about color. They are people too. > 4. I can also hear the n-word IF I WANT TO :) What you claim to hear is not the same as what a person actually says. > 5. I don't think you even know what racism is. > 6. I highly doubt you even care. Maybe you're just a troll. Either way, your behavior is far from normal. Far from normal human decency. So you admit you hear the n word. But its bad human decency to be against people who oppose people who use terms that are inheritly racist? I took 4 years and have a degree is sociology, i think i'm well versed in what may or may not be racist. Using a word at the expense of what was one of the worst time periods of racism in America is uhhh. Racist. Use other words to joke around with that doesnt use other people at the expense of bad conversation or youll end up with tfblade getting banned for it. Plain and simple.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000300000000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-25T16:34:26.930+0000) > > So you admit you hear the n word. But its bad human decency to be against people who oppose people who use terms that are inheritly racist? I took 4 years and have a degree is sociology, i think i'm well versed in what may or may not be racist. Using a word at the expense of what was one of the worst time periods of racism in America is uhhh. Racist. Use other words to joke around with that doesnt use other people at the expense of bad conversation or youll end up with tfblade getting banned for it. Plain and simple. ... >I make racist jokes with friends and I'm still not a racist. Don't give a shit about color. They are people too. >I can also hear the n-word IF I WANT TO :) _**What you claim to hear is not the same as what a person actually says.**_ Does our sociologist know what reading comprehension is? Can you understand this: Sociologist or not, you're still wrong. I know what I am and I know what I am not. IRL I don't like people who do not have manners. And I do not like ACTUAL RACISTS. And I certainly do not like overly sensitive people who claim to be so triggered by something that never happened.
: Honestly who gives a flying f*** if he said the n word lol
> [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-04-25T16:05:43.326+0000) > > Honestly who gives a flying f*** if he said the n word lol SJW's.
: Either Ban the Trolls, or stop handing me chat bans for talking to them.
The best trolls are those who literally int your lane 2-3 times and then start playing normally. He gets better KDA than you, starts carrying, but you are out of the game. Then the troll blames you for trolling xD
: I'd rather wait 30 minutes in queue than be autofilled
Don't worry my dude. In 2 years from now you will wait for 30 minutes AND get autofilled. xD
: Funny how it was a normal game. Not ranked. And there is no mute button in pregame. I'm surprised that ur supporting bullies in this situation. I'm not saying that inting is not wrong, or that I dont diserve punishment. But saying inting is worse than bullying is wrong. Theres a difference between saying a few bad things to someone ya whatever but when 4 people gang up on someone and cyber bully them. That's where I draw the line. Riots lack of punishment towards cyber bullying vs inting is my point. chat restriction is hardly a punishment. Because 15 or 25 games later their just going to to back to doing it. I am not a troll and this was the first time I've ever intentionally fed (which I do regret but whatever cant take it back now) however they diserved it and I still feel like it was justified. Long story short apparently league should just give an option to mute people during champion select. If there is a way to do it I am unaware of how to do so.
Dude you obviously don't play this game to learn, or win etc. You play this game to "play nice" or see if someone says 1 bad word so you can abuse the report function. You seem new to League. If a written text really triggers you (which I doubt) then League isn't for you.
Nevurwin (NA)
: Stop worrying about others, and just focus on your self in ranked. You'll be happier and have much more success.
SnupRawr (NA)
: When i see the balance team eyeing my main:
When I see the balance team do anything at all https://i.imgur.com/IJnxZ3w.gif
: K so good to know that in league inting is worse than cyber bullying
Of course it's worse?! xD You can mute people who say bad words and meaningless words to you. I highly doubt it even made you troll. You just decided to do it, cuz you're a troll. Where is the "mute button" for people who run it down? There is none. And no, being "cyper bullied" is not a reason. There is NEVER a reason to ruin a ranked game. Ever. But why do I explain this? You are a troll. You know what you did. League is suffering from a plaque of trolls right now. Riot does nothing about it. And people protect them. Riot protects them. They'd rather ban those who want to win... which is disgusting. Most people refuse to admit it, but I'm certain everyone would rather have a flamer than a troll. Common sense. Have a nice life.
: So inting because ur team bullied u is not ok. Cool sorry that the other 5 people were involved in a 15 minute situation that wasnt their fault but the other 4 totaly deserved it. Goes to show how in league bullying is ok but inting is a hate crime apparently. Ya I get inting is wrong, but in a situation where its justified if I was the other team I wouldn't feel bad at all for someone on their team inting because their team bullied them to the point of wanting to do that.
I was going to explain but I'm not gonna bother. You are wrong.
: Riot Games actually have no clue what they are doing anymore
I'm waiting for one specific individual to say "League is now better than ever." ;)
: Cool chat restriction for bullying. Vs 14day ban for inting because u were bullied. Totaly fair. That's what I mean by got away with it.
It is 200% fair. You ruined the game. Not the others. Leave.
: So people that treat u horribly go unpunished (my story)
No, you are wrong about EVERYTHING. Flamers are banned. Trolls are not. Inters are not, unless they run it down. You got banned for inting? You have no idea how glad I am. We don't want any more trolls in this community. We don't want you here.
: WE WANT MORE RIOTER INTERACTION ON BOARDS
I have never seen anybody say "GET HIT BY A TRAIN I HOPE YOU GET AIDS" to a Rioter, ever. However, the community's anger is completely understandable. Anyone who doesn't understand our anger is just dumb. I remember when Jhin was insanely broken (a long time ago but whatever). A guy made a post about it: "WHY IS JHIN NOT NERFED YET OMFG?!" A Rioter replied:**_ "Because he is The Fast"._** That reply still drives me insane. The most stupid shit I have ever heard. The "Rioter" completely ignored an actual problem and typed some stupid troll shit. Still wondering why we don't like them so much? Disgusting.
: Stop Hating On The Balancing Team.
: Champion Roadmap: April 2019
: Fix your broken death recap rito. you are no longer small indie company
Death recap cant handle the amount of damage in this game Kappa
: I Want You to Give an Honest Evaluation
No because if you cared about your enemies you'd be trolling. Shit, wait. That doesn't matter. Trolls are not punished and there is nothing to do about them ;)
Dukues (NA)
: I miss the feeling of actually being outplayed
Matchmaking outplays me pretty frequently...
: If you use the following terms, I automatically disregard your opinion
: I can see why people hate jungle so much
B E T T E R J U N G L E R W I N S
: Can Riot admit this... The only reason they took so much point and click CC out of the game...
Tarics stun isnt point and click...not really... EDIT: WOW im actually brainless. Forget this comment
: "Stop Dying"
Since Riot cares so much about "verbal toxicity", the word "stop" should be a 0 tolerance word. I'm surprised it's not. Everyone thinks its toxic. But there is nothing toxic about it... Hmmmm... Also "not dying" is nobody's goal.
Moody P (NA)
: yo riot could you let certainlyT rework volibear
Can't wait for a dash and %hp true damage on the new Bear :)
: Is there a reason why Yasuo is constantly left untouched?
They have tried to fix Yasuo... But he used Wind Wall...
: > [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=0007000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:44:53.122+0000) > > I'm disappointed. I see nothing wrong with this. Except... The OP had trolls in his team. Yet he was the one to get banned, unjustly. > > Tsk tsk tsk. > > The embarrassment. Ah, so that explains all the goalpost shifting. Turns out you don't actually want griefiers to be banned.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=00070001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:47:02.207+0000) > > Ah, so that explains all the goalpost shifting. > > Turns out you don't actually want griefiers to be banned. ... ?
: > [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=00070001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:34:11.103+0000) > > He was afk. > > Try harder :) Whew, yet another goalpost shift. Here ya go: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/8nmW0cNT-banned-for-taking-ghostcleanse-strategically Is it third time the charm now? You're embarrassing yourself by constantly shifting these goalposts.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=000700010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:35:16.412+0000) > > Whew, yet another goalpost shift. > > Here ya go: > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/8nmW0cNT-banned-for-taking-ghostcleanse-strategically > > Is it third time the charm now? You're embarrassing yourself by constantly shifting these goalposts. I'm disappointed. I see nothing wrong with this. Except... The OP had trolls in his team. Yet he was the one to get banned, unjustly. Tsk tsk tsk. The embarrassment.
: > [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:20:05.895+0000) > > Running it down is bannable yes. > Nothing else is. > > Trolls know this, so they find other ways to ruin games. > Try harder next time and stop embarrassing yourself. Look at that goal-post change! Here's someone who got banned for trolling without running it down. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/PBYQTpwx-my-account-got-banned-for-two-weeks-for-inting-while-i-have-least-death-on-my-team Looking forward to the new goalpost position.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:24:27.788+0000) > > Look at that goal-post change! > > Here's someone who got banned for trolling without running it down. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/PBYQTpwx-my-account-got-banned-for-two-weeks-for-inting-while-i-have-least-death-on-my-team > > Looking forward to the new goalpost position. He was afk. Try harder :)
: > [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-21T08:11:24.868+0000) > > I say this all the time: > > Trolls/griefers are immune to all forms of punishment. Still people try to lie to me. "Specialists", "Heralds", etc. It's disgusting. > > Trolls are a HUUUUGE problem in the game AND in these Boards. But they are only a symptom of the true problem: _**Idiots run Riot.**_ > > To ignorant ones: Stop downvoting me, you're embarrassing yourselves. Were they immune, threads like this one; https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/F7YTsjE0-youve-banned-the-most-played-mundo-in-the-world-for-14-days-and-expect-him-to-play-different wouldn't exist.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:06:36.861+0000) > > Were they immune, threads like this one; > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/F7YTsjE0-youve-banned-the-most-played-mundo-in-the-world-for-14-days-and-expect-him-to-play-different > > wouldn't exist. Running it down is bannable yes. Nothing else is. Trolls know this, so they find other ways to ruin games. Try harder next time and stop embarrassing yourself.
: What is your favourite thing about League?
Reporting trolls and then realizing they get nothin.
: Thank you everyone
Your "thank you" doesn't mean anything when you people refuse to fix what is broken.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4AkBb22z,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-20T19:02:45.907+0000) > > INTENTIONAL FEEDING IS _**NOT**_ A PUNISHABLE OFFENCE Um, yes it is. Playing poorly is what is NOT punishable.
: I don't understand, you get flamed for sucking and you get flamed for asking advice?
: How do I report a trolling player?
Don't. It is immune to all forms of punishment. Yes... "IT"
: Whats the reason behind Riot buffing champs?
: holy shit riven has 4 gapclosers
She has always had it. You are about... 8 seasons late. :D
: Is matchmaking working correctly?
I mean... Yes. Decent human beings quit League. Only trolls remain. So the matchmaking works... For them.
robe166 (NA)
: Is it reportable?
Someone in the comments is talking shit again. INTENTIONAL FEEDING IS _**NOT**_ A PUNISHABLE OFFENCE
: The reason most people are stuck in silver/gold
But I thought this game requires 0 skill just op champs :)
: why nerfing yasuo wont fix yasuo
Buffing the community is the best way to nerf yasuo
: LOL. Riot deleted an ARAM thread with 300+ upvotes in an attempt to silence negative feedback.
: > [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ovqEecz5,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-19T09:19:46.787+0000) > > People don't realize that this game is already a prisoners island. > > Hilarious. saying it as in we are all prisoner to the toxicity?
: Toxic players and trolls are still a problem. Please don't forgot Riot.
~~Toxic players and ~~trolls are still a problem. Please don't forget Riot.
: What do you think of prisoner island.
People don't realize that this game is already a prisoners island. Hilarious.
: Permanently Banned for bad game and I wasn't even the one who initiated
When trolls are tolerated but random words are not. Nice :)
: Just won a 4v5
Winning 4vs5 is impossible unless the enemy team starts trolling.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Thank you Morello for all the wonderful years you gave us
Bring back Morello https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/025/382/Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png
: It isn't allowed though...
rujitra (NA)
: “In the real world”
In the real world, in an actual football match I doubt there are players who intentionally lose the game for their team. Why is this allowed in League? I'm eager to hear the answer... "specialist".
Show more

ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ

Level 82 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion