: {{champion:164}} Quite literately an old lady
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bQ5af0T9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-23T19:31:30.197+0000) > > {{champion:164}} > > Quite literately an old lady She replaced parts of her own body with machinery hextech parts. As a side effect she stopped aging at ~ her 40s. She is more than 80 I believe, but that's not the point what's being asked for. Doesn't make much sense if you still look so young and any of your skins make you look like 20 y.o.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Actually, there's a reason why Qiyana deals it while others don't (at the same speed tho, as all can do it) It's mostly their go in stuff. Qiyana's E is used just for mobility, not damage, but since it is able to proc Malz's passive, it renders it useless, so he's actually open to her kill combo. Basically, it's like playing without the passive against the other assassins, aka, BAD IDEA. He played that very poorly, I MEAN FOR AHRI'S SAKE, LOOK AT THE 2ND REPLAY. He already knew she can kill him, yet he walks past the minion wave for what? Then in the first replay, he didn't respect her one bit, she's an assassin, it wouldn't matter that she can 1 shot you or not, if you disrespect an assassin to that degree to go close to them for 1 last hit, then you deserve to be punished. She's just good against Malzahar because her E breaks his passive and her E is just for mobility. Bad play doesn't mean she's broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aNLo3j6e,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-22T13:52:11.246+0000) > > Actually, there's a reason why Qiyana deals it while others don't (at the same speed tho, as all can do it) > > It's mostly their go in stuff. Qiyana's E is used just for mobility, not damage, but since it is able to proc Malz's passive, it renders it useless, so he's actually open to her kill combo. > > Basically, it's like playing without the passive against the other assassins, aka, BAD IDEA. > > He played that very poorly, I MEAN FOR AHRI'S SAKE, LOOK AT THE 2ND REPLAY. He already knew she can kill him, yet he walks past the minion wave for what? > > Then in the first replay, he didn't respect her one bit, she's an assassin, it wouldn't matter that she can 1 shot you or not, if you disrespect an assassin to that degree to go close to them for 1 last hit, then you deserve to be punished. She's just good against Malzahar because her E breaks his passive and her E is just for mobility. > > Bad play doesn't mean she's broken. I tried to do the math, but even then it doesn't add up, at least for her E. Malzahar's passive lingers for 0.25 seconds, which means all the damage done by her E, including her passive proc + the W bonus damage should be reduced by 90%. Yet he takes a good chunk of damage. It looks really confusing how he takes ~100 damage but when the lifebar reappears behind hers, he has almost the same hp. He got a level up at the same time, meaning he is a bit lower on hp than at the beginning. However that doesn't explain why all her E damage goes straight through his shield. The rest (unfortunately) makes sense and adds up without too much outstanding numbers. The problem is that she can pump out 4 abilities and AAs while she roots a target for just 0.5s.
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMAzqLGr,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T22:57:46.499+0000) > > Wow, I don't know when I had the last game of 50 minutes when I fell behind as any adc.. > But even if you consider this, all champions are going to be full build at minute 50.. which means Jhin falls off. He does reach his max potential, since he is very item reliant, but you're better off with a hypercarry such as Twitch or Jinx who outrange him and deal comparable damage, not to a single target only. He might spike on items such as IE more than other adcs simply because he interacts so well with crit, but that doesn't help him against an enemy adc with 1.5 items ahead wtf. 1k AD isn't possible for him without gathering storm or yuumi btw, it tops out at ~800-900 if you sell boots. > Now I didn't say Jayce was strong right now, he has been adjusted to have a weaker early game just like most ranged top laners were. That still doesn't make him comparable with Jhin or most adcs for that matter. I don't know for the life of me how you want to make anyone that isn't Vayne or Tristana playable. Don't you realize they are outdamaged in any 1v1 until they get 1-2 items? If you can't win as Jayce in a matchup that Jhin top would win, you must be fucking terrible, just like the person Jhin was playing against. > > But he isn't intended to fight assassins or mages. No other lane assassin is as reliant on mana as Jayce is, which means he gets outdamaged at some point, simply because you can't afford it. Same for mages, they have similar mana expenses, but are mostly safer and don't have to commit into melee to deliver all their damage. > > He was nerfed because (mostly korean afaik) midlaners abused him to 100-0 people at level 3 and free farm with too much safety. > And again, he was nerfed in his off role, which affected his main role. > What you are talking about with Jayce means he is weak in his off role, because he got nerfed in his main role, which doesn't mean he should be buffed to be stronger in his off role. That would negate the entire purpose of why he was nerfed in his main role. Unless they find some way to strengthen his mid alone, which is unlikely, since his playstyle doesn't vary much from what I've seen. Maybe buff his mr? Idk, it's unlikely though. I dont get why ur holding on, most of your logic doesnt add up all im trying to say is, if you have a champion thats supposed to be strong early game, getting outpoked by champions such as vladimir or veigar in the early game where they are supposed to be weak besides jayce having to build lethality, which means his scaling is terrible because double defensive is stronger than double offense, the mana you could play around, enemy mistakes such as walking too far back allowed you as jayce to swap to melee stance to melee cs for 4 mana per auto attack if i would play toplane both gnar and teemo have a lower skill ceiling than jayce has by far yet do more damage and have abilities allowing them to be safer such as an actual ultimate or blinding someone or jumping off of something to gain more distance.
> [{quoted}](name=Toplaner Jayce,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMAzqLGr,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T09:07:27.913+0000) > > I dont get why ur holding on, most of your logic doesnt add up all im trying to say is, if you have a champion thats supposed to be strong early game, getting outpoked by champions such as vladimir or veigar in the early game where they are supposed to be weak besides jayce having to build lethality, which means his scaling is terrible because double defensive is stronger than double offense, the mana you could play around, enemy mistakes such as walking too far back allowed you as jayce to swap to melee stance to melee cs for 4 mana per auto attack if i would play toplane both gnar and teemo have a lower skill ceiling than jayce has by far yet do more damage and have abilities allowing them to be safer such as an actual ultimate or blinding someone or jumping off of something to gain more distance. Lol don't come to me with "logic" if you're trying to tell me Jhin would be doing better top than Jayce. I'm saying you're asking for buffs which aren't needed, since he isn't played mainly in that role, because he can't compete with the champs played there inherently and you keep ignoring that fact. Also the fact he's ranged makes him safer than most toplaners already, include his knockback and ms steroids and you got your replacement of "a blind or an actual ultimate".
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMAzqLGr,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T20:20:04.330+0000) > > Ok no. Jhin can't solo lane properly, especially not top. His passive isn't a backfall prevention like you're making it out to be. He doesn't have great dps, which is why his passive gives him ms on crits and stronger, less frequent autos. That doesn't make him a comeback by default, he needs items to be strong like anyone else. In a 1v1 situation like most top laners, he stands no chance to fight anyone and gets pushed back to not be able to farm. > Jayce has (more in comparison) reliable poke, which is why he's played top. Mid he's either outdamaged by assassins or outranged by mages, or on equal range. > Also, Rumble has been nerfed in mid, an off lane, which makes his main lane, top, weaker. You asking for buffs on Jayce mid, his off lane is the opposite. He hasn't been nerfed because of mid in particular. Well yeah listen buddy his passive is a backfall prevention because if you and your team can stall untill 50 minutes jhin can buy any item he wants and have over 1k AD and outdamage pretty much anyone that isnt gangplank his early and midgame are weaker but, if you say jayce is strong right now then lets assume your jungeler also camps you when ur playing jhin, because for jayce to have to even look remotely strong right now he has to be camped by a khazix in which case i could use all the exact same arguments for jhin being able to solo lane because that is what abusing duoQ is about. And yes, in mid right now he is outdamaged by assassins outpoked by mages outranged by mages or on equal range which is the problem because jayce is supposed to beat them in the early game and then gain a lead midgame which allows him to not fall off because you are very reliant on being ahead to do damage, but if you cant get ahead because something like veigar that hard outscales jayce in the lategame also outdamages you as jayce in the early game with way easyer to hit abilities then yeah that should be a problem which is why i made this to begin with, i put in a lot of comparisons And no, rumble has not been nerfed in mid, he got nerfed as a champion but its an example, i dont mean that has happened right now, but if you take 30 damage away from a champion's q or w or e or their main poke ability thats gonna mean you do 30 less damage and all enemies you knew you could kill before will now survive with 30 health instead if your champion isnt extremely busted and overkilled their hp bars to begin with
> [{quoted}](name=Toplaner Jayce,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMAzqLGr,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:02:00.102+0000) > > Well yeah listen buddy his passive is a backfall prevention because if you and your team can stall untill 50 minutes jhin can buy any item he wants and have over 1k AD and outdamage pretty much anyone that isnt gangplank his early and midgame are weaker but, if you say jayce is strong right now then lets assume your jungeler also camps you when ur playing jhin, because for jayce to have to even look remotely strong right now he has to be camped by a khazix in which case i could use all the exact same arguments for jhin being able to solo lane because that is what abusing duoQ is about. Wow, I don't know when I had the last game of 50 minutes when I fell behind as any adc.. But even if you consider this, all champions are going to be full build at minute 50.. which means Jhin falls off. He does reach his max potential, since he is very item reliant, but you're better off with a hypercarry such as Twitch or Jinx who outrange him and deal comparable damage, not to a single target only. He might spike on items such as IE more than other adcs simply because he interacts so well with crit, but that doesn't help him against an enemy adc with 1.5 items ahead wtf. 1k AD isn't possible for him without gathering storm or yuumi btw, it tops out at ~800-900 if you sell boots. Now I didn't say Jayce was strong right now, he has been adjusted to have a weaker early game just like most ranged top laners were. That still doesn't make him comparable with Jhin or most adcs for that matter. I don't know for the life of me how you want to make anyone that isn't Vayne or Tristana playable. Don't you realize they are outdamaged in any 1v1 until they get 1-2 items? If you can't win as Jayce in a matchup that Jhin top would win, you must be fucking terrible, just like the person Jhin was playing against. > And yes, in mid right now he is outdamaged by assassins outpoked by mages outranged by mages or on equal range which is the problem because jayce is supposed to beat them in the early game and then gain a lead midgame which allows him to not fall off because you are very reliant on being ahead to do damage, but if you cant get ahead because something like veigar that hard outscales jayce in the lategame also outdamages you as jayce in the early game with way easyer to hit abilities then yeah that should be a problem which is why i made this to begin with, i put in a lot of comparisons But he isn't intended to fight assassins or mages. No other lane assassin is as reliant on mana as Jayce is, which means he gets outdamaged at some point, simply because you can't afford it. Same for mages, they have similar mana expenses, but are mostly safer and don't have to commit into melee to deliver all their damage. > And no, rumble has not been nerfed in mid, he got nerfed as a champion but its an example, i dont mean that has happened right now, but if you take 30 damage away from a champion's q or w or e or their main poke ability thats gonna mean you do 30 less damage and all enemies you knew you could kill before will now survive with 30 health instead if your champion isnt extremely busted and overkilled their hp bars to begin with He was nerfed because (mostly korean afaik) midlaners abused him to 100-0 people at level 3 and free farm with too much safety. And again, he was nerfed in his off role, which affected his main role. What you are talking about with Jayce means he is weak in his off role, because he got nerfed in his main role, which doesn't mean he should be buffed to be stronger in his off role. That would negate the entire purpose of why he was nerfed in his main role. Unless they find some way to strengthen his mid alone, which is unlikely, since his playstyle doesn't vary much from what I've seen. Maybe buff his mr? Idk, it's unlikely though.
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMAzqLGr,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T10:56:26.869+0000) > > Okay let's say Jhin mid then. It has been played and made public, but never been balanced around. > > But Rumble hasn't been nerfed to the ground because of mid? And if top was his main role, that's the opposite of your case. Jayce mid is not the usual. > > No. Try to play Jhin in a solo lane, top is even worse. He's too fragile as that he could ever compete with any bruiser or tank in an early 1v1. > And idk what you're trying to say with the rest. Jayce deals more damage with items as well. Compared to Jhin, Jayce has kill pressure early on. but the problem is jayce has no kill pressure early as level 1-4 he lacks the damage to kill his enemy laner even if their abilities like cc get flashed and everything hits jhin however has insane scaling and no jayce does not do more damage with items see jhin's passive, also he has an ultimate and right now jayce also cant compete with tanks or bruisers cuz they get dorans shield second wind which negates all jayce's poke from auto attacks and no jhin mid is not at all comparable, people didnt play him mid since he got released, i used rumble as an example because its more relatable and a champion we all know of.
> [{quoted}](name=Toplaner Jayce,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMAzqLGr,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T18:34:57.031+0000) > > but the problem is jayce has no kill pressure early as level 1-4 he lacks the damage to kill his enemy laner even if their abilities like cc get flashed and everything hits jhin however has insane scaling and no jayce does not do more damage with items see jhin's passive, also he has an ultimate and right now jayce also cant compete with tanks or bruisers cuz they get dorans shield second wind which negates all jayce's poke from auto attacks and no jhin mid is not at all comparable, people didnt play him mid since he got released, i used rumble as an example because its more relatable and a champion we all know of. Ok no. Jhin can't solo lane properly, especially not top. His passive isn't a backfall prevention like you're making it out to be. He doesn't have great dps, which is why his passive gives him ms on crits and stronger, less frequent autos. That doesn't make him a comeback by default, he needs items to be strong like anyone else. In a 1v1 situation like most top laners, he stands no chance to fight anyone and gets pushed back to not be able to farm. Jayce has (more in comparison) reliable poke, which is why he's played top. Mid he's either outdamaged by assassins or outranged by mages, or on equal range. Also, Rumble has been nerfed in mid, an off lane, which makes his main lane, top, weaker. You asking for buffs on Jayce mid, his off lane is the opposite. He hasn't been nerfed because of mid in particular.
Terozu (NA)
: The movement bug, requires both parties to be moving. In this case, Riven's Q is movement, specifically, two units cannot occupy a single space, so they both turn. I don't need to contest it, your Jax video SHOWS IT HAPPEN AS I HAVE DESCRIBED.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=5QEEfp8w,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T12:54:37.650+0000) > > specifically, two units cannot occupy a single space, so they both turn. Hasn't there been a bug with Twitch's ult not hitting people who stand inside him like a Jax using his Q?
: I'm starting to see why people dont want to Jungle
You'll have to stick through the complaints, especially with a champ like Ivern. You can't really 1v9 as Ivern and are reliant on some fed teammate, thereby you lose if your lanes lose. Since he is probably the most unique jungler out there, I would suggest you play some simpler champ like you mentioned amumu. Learn how to path, figure out optimal gank routes and make sure you know what your opponent is doing. Is the enemy jungler bot? Can you countergank or instead help top or do herald? Once you get into it, you can also try to judge what your opponent is going to attempt by looking at his creep score, eventual missing camps etc. Also mute people that flame you for losing their own lane. They're of no help and just waste time chatting. Don't necessarily abandon them though.
: Picking your champ before your opponent in toplane is just a death sentence for your laning phase
Excluding patch 9.14 which emphasized counter mechanics, you will always have counterpicks, simply because champion kits have interactions with each other. Poppy naturally counters Riven because of her W effect, not only because of the added grounding effect.
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H7fWVua4,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T12:57:14.468+0000) > > By that logic Yasuo has to have the most broken kit out there and yet he's being treated like Riot's wonderchild. he is very literally riot's wonderchild, he sells too many fucking skins and makes too much "good money" so he's never actually "bad" he might reach a point of being "balanced" once in a while and then he'll get buffed somewhere along the line because a new skin is coming or he's valuable to have in the pro-meta because he sells tickets, what have you. akali, after KDA (if you watched any KDA reactions by non-league players then you know she is the most popular of the lot) she won't ever really be bad either for the same reason, i actually don't even want to fathom how much money rito made from those skins and are still making from them we could keep her current Q scalings if rito didn't compensate her E when they removed her true stealth. why did they do that? i don't know, but whatever rito balance team everybody *applause*
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H7fWVua4,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T13:13:50.305+0000) > > he is very literally riot's wonderchild, he sells too many fucking skins and makes too much "good money" so he's never actually "bad" > he might reach a point of being "balanced" once in a while and then he'll get buffed somewhere along the line because a new skin is coming or he's valuable to have in the pro-meta because he sells tickets, what have you. > > akali, after KDA (if you watched any KDA reactions by non-league players then you know she is the most popular of the lot) she won't ever really be bad either for the same reason, i actually don't even want to fathom how much money rito made from those skins and are still making from them > we could keep her current Q scalings if rito didn't compensate her E when they removed her true stealth. why did they do that? i don't know, but whatever rito balance team everybody *applause* I don't doubt she's the most popular of the bunch. She has also been reworked into that kind of champion which takes the spotlight everywhere, just like yasuo, thanks to her flashy kit. To be fair she is fun to play, but kit's that revolve the entire game around one champ aren't healthy imo. I can see her becoming another Yasuo in terms of never being absolute trash and constantly being worked upon. However at the moment she is getting nerf after nerf with small attempts to buff her in other places. Compared to Yas she is problematic in pro play while being hard to play properly for lower elo. Not sure if she's gonna end up like Azir and the likes with only one tricks picking her up, until she gets another rework. Her current kit is just too problematic for pro play without low numbers.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H7fWVua4,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T11:38:29.295+0000) > > Being hated =/= being broken. She's annoying, sure, I'm not arguing against that. Being hated for this long despite multiple changes means the kit is fundamentally broken. She is one of the few champions who can be weak in solo queue and still banned because of how terrible her design is.
> [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H7fWVua4,comment-id=000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T11:40:50.980+0000) > > Being hated for this long despite multiple changes means the kit is fundamentally broken. She is one of the few champions who can be weak in solo queue and still banned because of how terrible her design is. By that logic Yasuo has to have the most broken kit out there and yet he's being treated like Riot's wonderchild.
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMAzqLGr,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-22T10:05:12.121+0000) > > But that's not how balance works. I can't say "I wan't to play Jhin top" and ask for buffs because it doesn't work well. Jhin as most adcs is supposed to be fragile and without a lead can die very easily in a 1v1. > Similarly Jayce is not suited for midlane because he wasn't intended to be played there afaik. jhin never belonged in top, jayce however has always been played in mid just because lots of people play him top doesnt mean jayce mid didnt exist at those times. that would be like saying that rumble isnt a toplaner because most people technically play him mid now so if he gets nerfed to the ground and a toplane rumble main/used to be 1trick is sad because of whatever balance change would make him unplayable in top makes a post about rumble being too weak cuz for whatever reason the champions rumble is supposed to counter in toplane now has a 10% winrate over them in the matchup and then also has 10x better scaling that the rumble top player is wrong cuz rumble isnt designed for top and not suitable. also, jhin would actually do damage and scale where jayce wouldnt cuz jayce relies on snowballing to do damage, jhin can simply build more items and do more damage or better items expensiver items and could use crit attackspeed ad to increase his ad scaling cuz of his passive.
> [{quoted}](name=Toplaner Jayce,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMAzqLGr,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T10:29:18.628+0000) > > jhin never belonged in top, jayce however has always been played in mid just because lots of people play him top doesnt mean jayce mid didnt exist at those times. Okay let's say Jhin mid then. It has been played and made public, but never been balanced around. > that would be like saying that rumble isnt a toplaner because most people technically play him mid now so if he gets nerfed to the ground and a toplane rumble main/used to be 1trick is sad because of whatever balance change would make him unplayable in top makes a post about rumble being too weak cuz for whatever reason the champions rumble is supposed to counter in toplane now has a 10% winrate over them in the matchup and then also has 10x better scaling that the rumble top player is wrong cuz rumble isnt designed for top and not suitable. But Rumble hasn't been nerfed to the ground because of mid? And if top was his main role, that's the opposite of your case. Jayce mid is not the usual. > also, jhin would actually do damage and scale where jayce wouldnt cuz jayce relies on snowballing to do damage, jhin can simply build more items and do more damage or better items expensiver items and could use crit attackspeed ad to increase his ad scaling cuz of his passive. No. Try to play Jhin in a solo lane, top is even worse. He's too fragile as that he could ever compete with any bruiser or tank in an early 1v1. And idk what you're trying to say with the rest. Jayce deals more damage with items as well. Compared to Jhin, Jayce has kill pressure early on.
: Jayce has been played mid by me and a lot of other jayce players who preffer the center of the map to have a bigger impact in the game you can say you have seen other people do decent on jayce, but ur not a midlane jayce main yourselve and i dont think those jayces played him in midlane
> [{quoted}](name=Toplaner Jayce,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMAzqLGr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-22T08:01:40.526+0000) > > Jayce has been played mid by me and a lot of other jayce players who preffer the center of the map to have a bigger impact in the game you can say you have seen other people do decent on jayce, but ur not a midlane jayce main yourselve and i dont think those jayces played him in midlane But that's not how balance works. I can't say "I wan't to play Jhin top" and ask for buffs because it doesn't work well. Jhin as most adcs is supposed to be fragile and without a lead can die very easily in a 1v1. Similarly Jayce is not suited for midlane because he wasn't intended to be played there afaik.
: i'd just hover over yasuo and then not pick him tbh
> [{quoted}](name=PrettyGirlsFeet,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BF5djtHf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T21:02:43.353+0000) > > i'd just hover over yasuo and then not pick him tbh Exactly this is the reason why it doesn't exist.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:36:41.265+0000) > > Which team are you on? 8) Answering this right now would get me in trouble :P
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:42:57.443+0000) > > Answering this right now would get me in trouble :P It's gonna be part of that announced fighting game, no?
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=lBpb5K09,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-21T16:34:49.622+0000) > > But can they sell Little Legends? > > Checkmate. Honestly they implemented them to HA, there's nothing stopping them to think up some annoying bullshit to tarnish other maps with them too
> [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=lBpb5K09,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-21T16:38:07.866+0000) > > Honestly they implemented them to HA, there's nothing stopping them to think up some annoying bullshit to tarnish other maps with them too People buy them to play them in TFT, in aram they're a gimmick. As soon as we get events in which we play Little Legends I'll delete this garbage from my pc.
: Imagine if Dominion/TT/Rotating Modes/Nexus Blitz had daily missions that give you free stuff...
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-21T14:21:13.042+0000) > > So if people disagree with the US government claiming video games cause violence, there's just a cognitive dissonance present, which means they're right? > That's not how it works mate. What kind of mental gymnastics is this? You guys still play and frequent the “scummy” place Riot owns while complaining about “scummy” practices but it always leads to no action. Cry more Enjoying how the only reply so far has been to my edit. Guess I struck a nerve with most of the users here.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T14:42:58.430+0000) > > What kind of mental gymnastics is this? > > You guys still play and frequent the “scummy” place Riot owns while complaining about “scummy” practices but it always leads to no action. Cry more > > Enjoying how the only reply so far has been to my edit. Guess I struck a nerve with most of the users here. Maybe because I wasn't answering to your claim that nobody quits because of such things, but rather your thought that other opinions aren't valid because they can't disagree with yours. I hate what they are doing but I'll keep on playing for other reasons, but that's beside my point. You can't claim your opinion is true just because others disagree with you lol. The downvote function is the least valid indicator to that.
Abandon (OCE)
: And we're back here again... another nerf/change for Aatrox.
-60 base hp is fucking harsh. Being able to tank an entire auto attack less can decide fights. He has less base hp than Soraka, as a bruiser lol.
Sirsir (NA)
: Don't buff tank items, nerf damage. If you buff tank items tanks get a little better, some more than others depending on the synergies. Squishies still die to each other in .1183 seconds. If you nerf damage tanks all get a little better and squishies live a little longer as well. If tanks still need help I'd nerf tankbusting items a bit more. After all, 35-40% of any buffs that happen to tank items won't count anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxA7ujE8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-21T14:45:30.358+0000) > > Don't buff tank items, nerf damage. > > If you buff tank items tanks get a little better, some more than others depending on the synergies. Squishies still die in .1183 seconds. > > If you nerf damage tanks all get a little better and squishies live a little longer as well. If tanks still need help I'd nerf tankbusting items a bit more. After all, 35-40% of any buffs that happen to tank items won't count anyway. This is so underrated when people talk about buffing tanks. By simply buffing tanks now, you'll create a terrible mixture of damage and tank meta, where tanks steamroll at some point or if fed, and squishies who are behind won't be able to come back at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-21T04:25:45.656+0000) > > Yeah League has been a successful and popular game for over a decade now. But people then when Riot changes something in a greedy way, people are like "You know it's a business right how else will Riot make money?!?" > > and I'm like "Idk maybe the same way they have become a billon dollar game company over the course of a decade? I think they are making *plenty* of money as is without some weird new monitization" It's funny how people even defend Riot "chest" saying "RIOT IS GIVING US FREE SKIN". No you stupid morons that's like every loot game they purposely give you little by little to entice you so it looks like they're kind so you will be addicted to pull these loot box. EA/Activision/Valve does this but when Riot does it no one brings this up? Yes it's a free to play game but they already made their money back 100x.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T04:47:51.319+0000) > > It's funny how people even defend Riot "chest" saying "RIOT IS GIVING US FREE SKIN". > > No you stupid morons that's like every loot game they purposely give you little by little to entice you so it looks like they're kind so you will be addicted to pull these loot box. EA/Activision/Valve does this but when Riot does it no one brings this up? Yes it's a free to play game but they already made their money back 100x. To be fair it's not the same kind of Pay2Win as in EA games like some people claim. EA includes lootboxes in full price games and gates gameplay progress behind them, like in Battlefront 2 or FIFA, which btw is probably the most scummy practice of this out there. Every year anew they release the same game for full price and reset player progression to 0, forcing them to buy lootboxes over and over to even be able to compete with each other. I think Riot is heading a wrong direction as well with their recent changes, but compared to the horse shit that EA is doing, they aren't nearly as bad.
: So how many of y’all quitting over this then? None? K Downvotes aren’t calls to action, hunties. That’s just cognitive dissonance and admitting I’m right
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T10:53:52.085+0000) > > So how many of y’all quitting over this then? > > None? K > > Downvotes aren’t calls to action, hunties. That’s just cognitive dissonance and admitting I’m right So if people disagree with the US government claiming video games cause violence, there's just a cognitive dissonance present, which means they're right? That's not how it works mate.
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LgsXAppG,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:26:42.126+0000) > > Playrate does not always equal meta. Yasuo has a high playrate, doesn't mean he's meta. Ummm yes it is. Yas is meta that is why he is played. Meta is what is being played that is what the word means. Assassins meta assassins were the most played, tank were the most played in tank meta.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LgsXAppG,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T00:01:20.024+0000) > > Ummm yes it is. Yas is meta that is why he is played. Meta is what is being played that is what the word means. Assassins meta assassins were the most played, tank were the most played in tank meta. Meta means "most effective tactic available". Meta is what's good, not what's being played a lot. A champ being played a lot is a cause of it being meta, not vice versa.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Why does Fizz need an untargetability that deals hefty AoE damage and increased ult size + damage, the longer he casts it? We can do this all day, if your goal is to pick apart "problem" skills from a champion's kit. The fact of the matter is that even if she did have an ult that could cut only you in half like bread, you'd still have a problem with her doing that. Yuumi is one annoying champion as well but she doesn't even have kill potential. She just enables others to do that and she's not a "marksman" exclusive support. She can contribute every champion on her team. And yet, she's also a problem. So we can't have champions that kill others and we can't have supports that don't kill but enable their team to get kills? I'm wondering what kind of a champion we can have in League that doesn't apparently step on someone's toes.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fhEM4Jn9,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:12:23.090+0000) > > Why does Fizz need an untargetability that deals hefty AoE damage and increased ult size + damage, the longer he casts it? We can do this all day, if your goal is to pick apart "problem" skills from a champion's kit. The fact of the matter is that even if she did have an ult that could cut only you in half like bread, you'd still have a problem with her doing that. > > Yuumi is one annoying champion as well but she doesn't even have kill potential. She just enables others to do that and she's not a "marksman" exclusive support. She can contribute every champion on her team. And yet, she's also a problem. > > So we can't have champions that kill others and we can't have supports that don't kill but enable their team to get kills? I'm wondering what kind of a champion we can have in League that doesn't apparently step on someone's toes. Fizz barely has teamfight potential. With proper warding and decent positioning his R isn't that big of a deal and even if someone get's hit, the delay allows for shields, repositioning etc. Either he uses his E for damage and dies or uses it to escape, rendering him rather useless for some time. He's an assassin and good at executing isolated targets or small groups. Yuumi is an enchanter, a support who's not supposed to have kill potential. She's a problem because of a lack of interaction, not a misplaced ability or something. Qiyana has a high damage teamfight ult as an assassin, she's not supposed to be able to compete in both 1 on 1 as well as teamfights, considering her ult can have a massive impact as a basic combo part. It's not about "stepping on someones toes", but more and more generalized ability kits that give you way more options and impact than older designs. Qiyana isn't the first one as an assassin with that much teamfight impact. Look at Pyke and how many seatbelts he got in case he fucks up somehow.
: Hm, Shaco recently got a skin and I highly doubt that he will get another one soon. Also he already has a skin based on Asian culture, Masked Shaco.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=46VAqYQu,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:36:11.220+0000) > > Hm, Shaco recently got a skin and I highly doubt that he will get another one soon. Also he already has a skin based on Asian culture, Masked Shaco. "Recent" skins didn't hold Riot back from releasing 5 Kai'Sa skins in 15 months.. doubt that that's the problem. He won't get another skin for years probs. Was just a suggestion.
: Next Lunar Revel / Brainstorming for the year of the rat
Firecracker Ahri, Lux and Yasuo sound plausible, no? For real though, besides the obvious Twitch, what about Shaco throwing some explosives and suprise fireworks.
Ñaofumi (NA)
: the only buffs that are jusitified are to galio and kalista. Otherwise this is just a "let's see them in pro-play" fetish
> [{quoted}](name=Ñaofumi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NyklrmYW,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:35:47.186+0000) > > the only buffs that are jusitified are to galio and kalista. Otherwise this is just a "let's see them in pro-play" fetish They're missing Ryze already lmao.
: Kayle can start carrying after {{item:3006}} {{item:3043}} {{item:3153}}, which comes at any time between 19 and 25 minutes. When she gets RageBlade, she is most likely the strongest champion in the match regardless of anything.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kNmsgAoM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:30:00.766+0000) > > Kayle can start carrying after {{item:3006}} {{item:3043}} {{item:3153}}, which comes at any time between 19 and 25 minutes. When she gets RageBlade, she is most likely the strongest champion in the match regardless of anything. If she has a frontline yes. If, say, a mage supp and the enemy team has anything of an assassin she can still be held in check if her ult is on cd. Otherwise pretty much.
: Honestly i feel like Kayle is underrated for this reason: Top lane is a useless 1v1 minigame. Literally all Top Laners do(Besides Riven) is play a 1v1 and watch the rest of their team decide if they are going to win or lose, regardless of if they win or lose top lane. Kayle is like the only top laner that scales into relevence and puts the game a lil bit in your own hands.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kNmsgAoM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-20T10:27:55.239+0000) > > Honestly i feel like Kayle is underrated for this reason: > Top lane is a useless 1v1 minigame. Literally all Top Laners do(Besides Riven) is play a 1v1 and watch the rest of their team decide if they are going to win or lose, regardless of if they win or lose top lane. > Kayle is like the only top laner that scales into relevence and puts the game a lil bit in your own hands. This. If you play usually play adc and know how to play safe early on, you can just pick her top and play the game on your own past 16 and contribute heavily even past 11.
Srbonator (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mmQX83bu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T02:44:36.023+0000) > > I googled it and found this > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/117704643475144708/613189594929823754/EB3gk0eU8AEu2TP.png > > is this it? Probably i dont know, looks like it is
> [{quoted}](name=Srbonator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mmQX83bu,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T02:47:54.280+0000) > > Probably i dont know, looks like it is Lmao always wanted unnecessary information to block half my screen. No I didn't wanna watch the rest of the game anyway, tell me how many times my enemy ulted in his lifetime.
: Galio, Ryze, Kalista, and maybe Pantheon deserve this buff… rest doesn't.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NyklrmYW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-19T23:49:01.002+0000) > > Galio, Ryze, Kalista, and maybe Pantheon deserve this buff… rest doesn't. Why does Ryze need a buff though? He's a scaling champ that deals 1k + damage in late with his E Q to multiple targets. Or is that just me?
Bonten (NA)
: lol u prolly wernt on the fourms but everyone was crying about it
> [{quoted}](name=Bonten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2yGzh5Ph,comment-id=0002000000010001,timestamp=2019-08-20T04:06:16.070+0000) > > lol u prolly wernt on the fourms but everyone was crying about it Not a single sane person I met thought the bans were something bad except for people who abuse long range poke or fucking enchanters in aram. And that's what the bans are there for.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Says the guy who named himself Shaco. Nah, she isn't broken. She's just a combo assassin like Fizz and Zed. If you remove the kill potential from assassins, what's left for them to be played for? They don't have utility and even if they did (like Qiyana's R), do you really think she'd be a viable pick if all there was to her gameplay pattern was to be an ult bot?
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fhEM4Jn9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-19T19:32:34.489+0000) > > Says the guy who named himself Shaco. > Nah, she isn't broken. She's just a combo assassin like Fizz and Zed. > If you remove the kill potential from assassins, what's left for them to be played for? They don't have utility and even if they did (like Qiyana's R), do you really think she'd be a viable pick if all there was to her gameplay pattern was to be an ult bot? Why does she need a Gnar ult on steriods as an assassin in the first place?
Bonten (NA)
: Really cause when aram bans went live there was an overwhelming amount of negative feedback from it
> [{quoted}](name=Bonten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2yGzh5Ph,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-19T13:37:46.723+0000) > > Really cause when aram bans went live there was an overwhelming amount of negative feedback from it From who. Literally who.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=DangerousOreo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-19T04:35:34.230+0000) > > And why exactly would you say that?
: Nerf Vayne Please
She was 18/2 and level 17. She was fed as fuck, what do you expect? A Jax with these stats would've done the same just quicker. Admittedly she crit a lot for just 50% judging by her items, but that's luck and not a Vayne problem. Jinx dealt the same amounts of damage, why should Vayne playing properly be broken in comparison?
: Armor is actually valvuable and does do things. Mr on the other hand does not. I get like 5 armor items and I'm unkillable to ads. I get 5 mr items and i still die in 5 seconds. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ocgNqyrI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-16T19:30:22.602+0000) > > Armor is actually valvuable and does do things. Mr on the other hand does not. I get like 5 armor items and I'm unkillable to ads. I get 5 mr items and i still die in 5 seconds. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} They are both completely useless since these 3 exist in their current form {{item:3135}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} . + some absolute brainlets thought it would be clever to put numbers like 50 fucking % armor pen as a passive in champion ultimates like {{champion:157}} . Not to mention the amounts of true damage are still high. Less to a degree with the revert of {{item:3031}} but still.
: Me and my wife spent $2,000 on this game in the last year - Here is my opinion on Eternals.
> Then came the prestige points. I felt like this system was far too expensive & that Riot intentionally separated "event prestige skins" from "prestige point skins" as a greedy means to make even more money. I had one piss poor experience lately during the Battle Academia event. Basically I thought that I could use Prestige Points to get the Lux skin when it released. I already had 65 prestige points so I went ahead and bought a $100 event pack to get the rest of the points I needed for the skin. Since I had my 100 prestige points I went ahead and used 1k of my event tokens on other things. Once the Lux skin released I discovered I couldn't use my prestige points to obtain the skin EVEN THOUGH it's called a prestige skin. I contacted Riot support and begged them to trade my 100 prestige points *AND* the rest of my tokens (I still had over 1,000 left) for the skin. They refused. Support flat out told me that they understood and agreed the system is confusing but couldn't help me. To this day that still makes me mad. I did manage to grind enough tokens to still get the skin (and still have the 100 prestige points) so they sort of did me a favor by not making the trade but the lack of service to a customer who spends so much is unreal. Besides Eternals being a total cash grab, I don't understand for the life of me why this is a thing. Why the fuck would they make half of them available only through the passes and not purchasable later on for the same damn currency.
Moody P (NA)
: hate speech isn't real
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eF0pseA2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:00:21.230+0000) > > hate speech isn't real It's a government invention
Nekorus (NA)
: his early game is just awful so abuse that. his only saving grace is his counter strike which u can bait out and them punish him. play champions that can keep your distance and fight him after he uses his counterstrike. fun fact tons of champs that lose to jax can beat him if jax dosent use counterstrike.
> [{quoted}](name=Nekorus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=roZEhnnJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T21:00:57.789+0000) > > his early game is just awful so abuse that. his only saving grace is his counter strike which u can bait out and them punish him. play champions that can keep your distance and fight him after he uses his counterstrike. fun fact tons of champs that lose to jax can beat him if jax dosent use counterstrike. The first part is true, but what kinda advice is the last? Funfact Yasuo would never see daylight in botlane if he didn't use his W. And? He still does. Doesnt matter what _would_ happen.
Rioter Comments
: remember when steraks improved trinity force so that top laners had a late game option?
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wN5aHvTE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T14:31:03.602+0000) > > remember when steraks improved trinity force so that top laners had a late game option? TF is strong enough right now. Besides Steraks is still commonly built alongside TF.
: They are a small indie company they can't afford to do little things like make a functional client or care about the integrity of their product.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-16T06:24:15.984+0000) > > They are a small indie company they can't afford to do little things like make a functional client or care about the integrity of their product. You gotta admit though, they do care about their client partly. The shop works perfectly fine.
rujitra (NA)
: They did justify it by referencing multiple other games that have similar features in their /dev post. I think the biggest reason there has not been a direct response to the criticism here is for a couple reasons. First of all, none of this is constructive criticism - people here are ignoring perfectly valid opinions/points and just raging *for the most part*. Secondly, the people here are a vocal minority - they are not representative of the community as a whole's opinion on this issue.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2rWf2N6O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:22:06.227+0000) > > They did justify it by referencing multiple other games that have similar features in their /dev post. > > I think the biggest reason there has not been a direct response to the criticism here is for a couple reasons. First of all, none of this is constructive criticism - people here are ignoring perfectly valid opinions/points and just raging *for the most part*. Secondly, the people here are a vocal minority - they are not representative of the community as a whole's opinion on this issue. They compare a stat tracking system to something that can cost you 0.20€ - multiple 1000€. Csgo stattrack is not comparable. The basic achievements are already given from Steam.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: >No silver Kennen will faceroll over every plat who plays melee they will on about 80% of the plats, the reason they don't get out of plat is because all adc players and ranged top abusers have 0 game knowledge and the ranged tops aren't particularly impactful. >Besides Kennen is pretty easily countered by tanks. do you like not know what klepto does or? >There exist ranged toplaners after all yeah they shouldn't exist
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovAOcue1,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T17:03:08.489+0000) > > they will on about 80% of the plats, the reason they don't get out of plat is because all adc players and ranged top abusers have 0 game knowledge and the ranged tops aren't particularly impactful. > > do you like not know what klepto does or? > > yeah they shouldn't exist Ah yes, everybody who plays any kind of ranged champion that autos more than casting has some mental problem. Classic. Well it certainly doesn't help him dealing with tanks in later parts of the game. Why not, there is no sign at the entrance to top lane that says "no ranged champions allowed". Or is there some official statement about them being prohibited there or anything else, aside from your uptight opinion.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: I didn't realize that no hard counters meant "running over everything", so when a silver kennen doesn't get to beat every plat player that's playing a melee champion the melee player is "running over everything". >the whole point of ranged advance. there shouldn't be a ranged advantage in top lane
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovAOcue1,comment-id=00030000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:43:40.979+0000) > > I didn't realize that no hard counters meant "running over everything", so when a silver kennen doesn't get to beat every plat player that's playing a melee champion the melee player is "running over everything". > > there shouldn't be a ranged advantage in top lane Yes.. it pretty much means that. Every champ is countered by something. In edge cases like Yi who's only counter is cc, he runs over everything. That's why he has a terrible early, same as Jax. I don't know what you're trying to tell with your example there. No silver Kennen will faceroll over every plat who plays melee, cuz then he wouldn't be in silver and the plats wouldn't belong in plat. Besides Kennen is pretty easily countered by tanks. He is only pretty good against - you guessed it - bruisers. And why? Because of range advantage. Why shouldn't there be a ranged advantage? There exist ranged toplaners after all, who have an innate advantage of a certain safety, which is balanced by squishiness. Exception being Gnar, who has been nerfed to the ground because of it, and builds like tank Karma, which as I said, are problematic.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: so basically what you're saying is that skill should matter less and picks should matter more, well uhhh, I mean, so you're bad? every toplaner should have a strong early against ranged, yi and jax do both have terrible early game though.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovAOcue1,comment-id=000300000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T14:13:46.553+0000) > > so basically what you're saying is that skill should matter less and picks should matter more, well uhhh, I mean, so you're bad? every toplaner should have a strong early against ranged, yi and jax do both have terrible early game though. No that's not what I'm saying lmao. I'm saying people shouldn't get to run over everything because of the champ they picked. Besides you will always have counterplay, as some kits counter each other innately. They shouldn't have a stronger early against ranged, that's the whole point of ranged advance. What should be changed are interactions like IBG on ranged champs.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: I mean that's just ritos conception of bruisers, generalists, they don't really hard counter a lot of matchups and shouldn't be hard countered a lot. dunno why someone would want all champions to have hard counters though unless bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovAOcue1,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-15T11:24:50.373+0000) > > I mean that's just ritos conception of bruisers, generalists, they don't really hard counter a lot of matchups and shouldn't be hard countered a lot. dunno why someone would want all champions to have hard counters though unless bad. A champion who can single handedly carry lategame like Yi or Jax should definetly have a terrible early game, especially against ranged. Changes like these make mistakes early on too forgiving. Bruisers need something to keep them in check in order to not rampage every single game on their own. Not saying ranged champions are fun to play against as melee, especially stuff like tank karma, but counterpicks should exist.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: lmk when you figure out the hard counter to riven, fiora and camille. most bruisers are supposed to be safeish picks and they have never been supposed to be "if you blind pick jax you'll get fucked by someone who's skill level is 2 leagues bellow yours".
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovAOcue1,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T02:14:05.184+0000) > > lmk when you figure out the hard counter to riven, fiora and camille. most bruisers are supposed to be safeish picks and they have never been supposed to be "if you blind pick jax you'll get fucked by someone who's skill level is 2 leagues bellow yours". Why should they supposedly be safe blind picks? So you can roflstomp anyone no matter what? It's already close enough to that even though counterpicks for champs like Jax exist.
: I find entire pantheon rework weird, tbh. His Q range seems to be so long and to me it seems like it also has super fast and unclear animation, so it is hard to dodge...
> [{quoted}](name=gib me hugs,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEVsMjOy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T17:27:09.752+0000) > > I find entire pantheon rework weird, tbh. His Q range seems to be so long and to me it seems like it also has super fast and unclear animation, so it is hard to dodge... Why did they have to keep his W of all things.. could've given him old Aatrox Q.
: i mean, CSGO makes you buy loot boxes if you want a stat tracker. Dota hands it to you via progression and a monthly subcscription fee. Considering this is straightforward once bought i dont see much harm in it.
> [{quoted}](name=CPU Lyrica,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WTUA5fly,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-13T18:16:01.220+0000) > > i mean, CSGO makes you buy loot boxes if you want a stat tracker. Dota hands it to you via progression and a monthly subcscription fee. Considering this is straightforward once bought i dont see much harm in it. In CS you can buy cheap ass skins if you want only stattrack for <1€. In league you need >5€ for the achievements, without a skin entirely.
Show more

floo

Level 340 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion