: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-02T10:12:09.505+0000) > > I don't want to hear that I should kill myself. I don't want to hear that I'm trash. I don't want people to flame my boyfriend. > > One of my friends tried the game out. She quit after a few games because everyone was so fucking toxic. > > "You can just mute" > What if a person has a really bad day, is really sad and just want to play a game, and is later told to kill himself because he died twice? What fucking good would a mute do by then? > > Stop talking like toxicity isn't a problem, because it is. World hunger is a problem. War is a problem. And many other things are real problems.... What you experience is just disconfort with rude and agressive people, which I understand and don't aprove, but it's something you actually get everywhere you go, not just in a game. Be glad you can mute them if you can't deal with it. You can even report bad behaviour and people actually get banned for it. Do you also quit real life because people are so toxic? Because we have no mute or ban options....
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=0NoobMaster69,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-02T15:49:49.775+0000) > > I'm amazed, it seems from the voting and comments people actually like playing with feeders. Guess I'm the one who's not used to it. Sorry for sharing such an idea. What was I thinking? You all right and I'm wrong. Now I see the light, playing with trolls and feeders is just awesome. You should even compensate them, give them extra LP when wining and feeding hard. It would be so fun! > > > Wish you all the best and many games with "split pushers" with 0/10 or more. I will be sure to help you on that if I play with any of you ;) Everyone who responded in this thread clearly explained WHY your dumb idea, which has been stated on this board more times than you have pubes, wouldn't work, and what would be the downside to implementing it. You chose to come to a conclusion that no one stated and then passive aggressively threatened to troll if you run into them in game.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:11:41.114+0000) > > Everyone who responded in this thread clearly explained WHY your dumb idea, which has been stated on this board more times than you have pubes, wouldn't work, and what would be the downside to implementing it. > > You chose to come to a conclusion that no one stated and then passive aggressively threatened to troll if you run into them in game. Troll? No! I will split push! Almost everyone on this thread seems to love a good 0/10 split pusher. And if it that happens and in the eventuality someone thinks I feed, they can always report! Isn't that good?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: That would just encourage kda players, which nobody wants Some times the players that are feeding may be the ones to carry the game through slip pushing etc, and would it be fair to give them less LP even when they carried the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T11:59:51.888+0000) > > That would just encourage kda players, which nobody wants > Some times the players that are feeding may be the ones to carry the game through slip pushing etc, and would it be fair to give them less LP even when they carried the game? Of course not! Why would anyone want to play with someone with a positive kda? What was I thinking!!!! What everyone wants is a 2 or 3 team of split pushers 0/10!
: > [{quoted}](name=0NoobMaster69,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-02T13:18:05.450+0000) > > Fair point. If your strategy actually wins the game although you feed, I can agree you shouldn't be penalyzed for that. So, then, kda shouldn't be considered when winning. > > My concern is more of when losing. And it doesn't have to be just kda. It could be a combination of indicators, based on role, cs, kda, damage done to objetives (turrets, drake, herald), etc... Yeah, but then players would only play around that. If they are losing, just play it safe and keep kda up, farm up, and just lose softly. This is just going to encourage players to not try when behind.
> [{quoted}](name=M Dragon14,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T15:20:35.576+0000) > > Yeah, but then players would only play around that. If they are losing, just play it safe and keep kda up, farm up, and just lose softly. This is just going to encourage players to not try when behind. What you say is actually the best thing to do when behind as oposing to feeding more, so that someone else in your team can get a lead.
: Suggestion for different LP losses
I'm amazed, it seems from the voting and comments people actually like playing with feeders. Guess I'm the one who's not used to it. Sorry for sharing such an idea. What was I thinking? You all right and I'm wrong. Now I see the light, playing with trolls and feeders is just awesome. You should even compensate them, give them extra LP when wining and feeding hard. It would be so fun! Wish you all the best and many games with "split pushers" with 0/10 or more. I will be sure to help you on that if I play with any of you ;)
: Kda does not matter at all. I have carried games when Iā€™m 0/10 just because I can split push so hard. The only stats that really matter are objectives and vision.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-02T14:23:41.318+0000) > > Kda does not matter at all. I have carried games when Iā€™m 0/10 just because I can split push so hard. The only stats that really matter are objectives and vision. Kda matters along with other indicators. Effective split pushing implies not feeding. You don't apply pressure when you dead. You don't push when you dead. Dying 10 times is a lot of time away from the game. Feeding 0/10 and still effectively split pushing can only happen in low elo, if you know what you doing and everyone on the other team is sleeping. But if you know what you doing, you won't die 10 times anyway. You are delusional if you think it's possible to win past silver by feeding 0/10 and split pushing effectively. Your only chance is the player you fed while trying to split push being disconnected, or not knowing what to do with the lead you gave him. Try to feed a player beyond silver 10 kills and see how many games you can actually split push and win. Anyway, that's not the point as I explained already. Kda is not the only indicator, its just an example.
: > [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T11:38:02.345+0000) > > No. Only thing that matters is if you destroyed enemies nexus or not. 0/10 Trynd can put out more pressure than 5/0 XY, kda isn't the best indicator how well you played. This. I had a nasus that was like 0/11/2 who pushed in their base while we 4v5'd. Everytime we fought he took apart of their base until they had nothing left.
> [{quoted}](name=M Dragon14,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T14:26:32.105+0000) > > This. I had a nasus that was like 0/11/2 who pushed in their base while we 4v5'd. Everytime we fought he took apart of their base until they had nothing left. I already explained. If you win the game, there's nothing to take account. This is for when you lose. Also in this case, I said kda is not the only indicator, its just an example. Other indicators as damage to turrets, to drakes, to baron, wards destroyed, etc can be taken into account to determine if a layer is actually trying or just stupidly feeding. If a player is pushing and damaging turrets, he's actually trying to do something, not just feed. This can be measured, as many other things in the game.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: That would just encourage kda players, which nobody wants Some times the players that are feeding may be the ones to carry the game through slip pushing etc, and would it be fair to give them less LP even when they carried the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T11:59:51.888+0000) > > That would just encourage kda players, which nobody wants > Some times the players that are feeding may be the ones to carry the game through slip pushing etc, and would it be fair to give them less LP even when they carried the game? My concern is more of when losing. And it doesn't have to be just kda. It could be a combination of indicators, based on role, cs, kda, damage done to objetives (turrets, drake, herald), etc.
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=0NoobMaster69,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-02T11:35:39.441+0000) > > Basically I want to suggest that LP losses (and maybe wins too) on ranked games should be distributed accordingly to how much a player feeds and/or kda. > > Here is the scenario for better understanding of what I suggest. You just played a ranked game, that you lost. You actually win lane and play the best you can overall, and you end up 9/2/10, but still that was not enough to win. > > At same time someone else in your team has decided to troll (because he dint get the lane he wanted, because he dint get the champ he wanted, because he's in a bad day, because he tilted, etc .... ) , and feeds 1/21/1, thus being highly responsible for the team losing the game. After the game ends, the whole team loses approximately the same LP, regardless or their effort... > > I think its very unfair, and feeding and trolling players, should be much more punished in LP losses then someone who does good. I can be wrong, as I'm not absolutely sure of how LP is actually distributed, but currently I think its roughly the same, no matter how good or bad you play.... And I think the higher the difference in kda, the higher the LP gain/loss difference should be between players in the same team. > > > > On a win, I also think a good kda ratio should be worth of gaining sligthly more LP then someone who just ends 0/5/1. ( we can't expect a support to have many kills, but assists he should have). > > What you guys think? If people agree with this, how can we take riot to consider this? What you are saying is that when you go 9/2/10 and I go 1/0/1, I should get more of the LP gain and you should get less because I played better?
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-02T12:55:06.549+0000) > > What you are saying is that when you go 9/2/10 and I go 1/0/1, I should get more of the LP gain and you should get less because I played better? Not really. And I now think something like this should be considered only on losses(not when you win) . My concern is with people who clearly troll and contribute negatively to you losing the game, clearly on purpose. Positive kda is indicator you tried to do something in the game, doesn't matter if its 1/0/1 or 10/0/10, or even 0/0/1 it's still positive.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: That would just encourage kda players, which nobody wants Some times the players that are feeding may be the ones to carry the game through slip pushing etc, and would it be fair to give them less LP even when they carried the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T11:59:51.888+0000) > > That would just encourage kda players, which nobody wants > Some times the players that are feeding may be the ones to carry the game through slip pushing etc, and would it be fair to give them less LP even when they carried the game? Fair point. If your strategy actually wins the game although you feed, I can agree you shouldn't be penalyzed for that. So, then, kda shouldn't be considered when winning. My concern is more of when losing. And it doesn't have to be just kda. It could be a combination of indicators, based on role, cs, kda, damage done to objetives (turrets, drake, herald), etc...
: people who think kills and deaths are the only thing that matter need to get it together, the 0/14 yas could've taken 8 towers and repeatedly taken inhibs for his we know
> [{quoted}](name=Sylph,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T11:43:28.404+0000) > > people who think kills and deaths are the only thing that matter need to get it together, the 0/14 yas could've taken 8 towers and repeatedly taken inhibs for his we know In no place I'm saying Kills and deaths are not the only thing that matters. What I suggest is someway of actually penalyzing people who clearly play to lose! And please show me a real ranked game example where yas 0/14 wins the game. Thanks!
: No. Only thing that matters is if you destroyed enemies nexus or not. 0/10 Trynd can put out more pressure than 5/0 XY, kda isn't the best indicator how well you played.
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2l8J4QBg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T11:38:02.345+0000) > > No. Only thing that matters is if you destroyed enemies nexus or not. 0/10 Trynd can put out more pressure than 5/0 XY, kda isn't the best indicator how well you played. If that works and you get enemy nexus you win and you get the LP anyway. What I suggest is for feeding people who do it with no purpose or with the purpose of losing the game.
Rioter Comments

0NoobMaster69

Level 34 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion