Rioter Comments
: What champion would you delete from the game?
{{champion:92}} Manaless,no cooldowns on spells,extra basic attack damage, cancer
: > [{quoted}](name=2DunksFromHell,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5KBERyJ,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T12:52:50.249+0000) > > How many champions got reworked? How many identities were lost? If Riot reworked all time League most popular champion {{champion:81}} that means they will change anyone who they decide, she's bound to get reworked sooner or later. Ez rework is a small rework on his w and nothing else changed really. His kit is basically the same where he stay as a skill shot reliable champ. Vayne is a different story.
> [{quoted}](name=UnKnÖwnVII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5KBERyJ,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T14:12:52.759+0000) > > Ez rework is a small rework on his w and nothing else changed really. His kit is basically the same where he stay as a skill shot reliable champ. Vayne is a different story. It is a different story yes, but I still think she's in a need of rework, I mean I don't mind the champion that much since I've been perma banning her since season 4-5.
: My apology to the Asian community
I love how Wuks now removed upvote and downvote lol, so people can't see what's getting hated and what's not. #freespeach
Antenora (EUW)
: https://i.gyazo.com/7ba65a2b859a8c4dd279acaeaff28d7d.png At this point, I'd rather they just revert this and not do this buff. The things that caused this set of nerfs (Fleet Footwork and Relic Shield) were gutted in the same patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5KBERyJ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-17T10:38:38.688+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/7ba65a2b859a8c4dd279acaeaff28d7d.png > > > At this point, I'd rather they just revert this and not do this buff. > > The things that caused this set of nerfs (Fleet Footwork and Relic Shield) were gutted in the same patch. She's gonna get changed sooner or later, just like every old champ should that doesn't do anything new anymore {{champion:67}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:92}}
Elohaven (NA)
: A complete rework would upset a huge majority of the Vayne playerbase and risks her losing her identity. Vayne's kit is elegancy in simplicity. Her entire kits revolves around her Q and its proactivity. In League, the universal law is that more proactivity = more agency in the game. People dislike the fact Vayne has so much agency over her fate or theirs. It's also an issue many ADCs face. AAs don't require much proactivity so marksmen have less agency over say a Sion or Cho'gath who can setup/decide fights really well or open a lot more opportunities with their abilities. Vayne's Q gives her so much proactivity but notice it pales to Yasuo's or Malphite's. Yasuo is also a very proactive champion with his kit but his kit offers too much agency which is what players have a problem with. Removing Vayne's agency will make her lose her identity. She is supposed to be a weak early champion who is demonic or godlike queen late-game where she can dictate the fight just by her existence. She has not gotten a change to her kit because there is no need. It's so simple but works really well. If Vayne gets changed, then Yasuo has to be changed too because I'm pretty sure the playerbase dislikes his kit more. Vayne's kit is so simple yet proactive and effective that it could be used as a champion base as seen as Kai'Sa but Kai'Sa was a very bad amalgamation of champions. It's like Riot reworking Aatrox or your favorite champion. People will be genuinely pissed at a champion losing the identity they fell in love with. Vayne could use a VGU and tweaks but in terms of her kit - I say it is a solid design.
> [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5KBERyJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-17T06:22:20.035+0000) > > A complete rework would upset a huge majority of the Vayne playerbase and risks her losing her identity. Vayne's kit is elegancy in simplicity. Her entire kits revolves around her Q and its proactivity. > > In League, the universal law is that more proactivity = more agency in the game. People dislike the fact Vayne has so much agency over her fate or theirs. It's also an issue many ADCs face. AAs don't require much proactivity so marksmen have less agency over say a Sion or Cho'gath who can setup/decide fights really well or open a lot more opportunities with their abilities. Vayne's Q gives her so much proactivity but notice it pales to Yasuo's or Malphite's. > > Yasuo is also a very proactive champion with his kit but his kit offers too much agency which is what players have a problem with. Removing Vayne's agency will make her lose her identity. She is supposed to be a weak early champion who is demonic or godlike queen late-game where she can dictate the fight just by her existence. > > She has not gotten a change to her kit because there is no need. It's so simple but works really well. If Vayne gets changed, then Yasuo has to be changed too because I'm pretty sure the playerbase dislikes his kit more. Vayne's kit is so simple yet proactive and effective that it could be used as a champion base as seen as Kai'Sa but Kai'Sa was a very bad amalgamation of champions. > > It's like Riot reworking Aatrox or your favorite champion. People will be genuinely pissed at a champion losing the identity they fell in love with. Vayne could use a VGU and tweaks but in terms of her kit - I say it is a solid design. How many champions got reworked? How many identities were lost? If Riot reworked all time League most popular champion {{champion:81}} that means they will change anyone who they decide, she's bound to get reworked sooner or later.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Ahw come on I was just making fun of Riot and China.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d4nKq18W,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-12-17T05:12:33.925+0000) > > Ahw come on I was just making fun of Riot and China. Laughing stock, literally.
: > [{quoted}](name=StonePlatypus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d4nKq18W,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-17T04:26:35.594+0000) > > So are just all comments being taken down? You can't talk about the situation at all? Cause I made a comment and it was removed. It wasn't even toxic and they took away the post. It pertains to League so its very odd we can't talk about the situation. It's not political, its about the very game itself. You’re more than free to review my action and tell me there wasn’t racism: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/4Tmy7nHX-iod-be-outraged-about-chinaos-alleged-ban-on-league-of-legends-but?comment=0020
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d4nKq18W,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2018-12-17T04:32:58.153+0000) > > You’re more than free to review my action and tell me there wasn’t racism: > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/4Tmy7nHX-iod-be-outraged-about-chinaos-alleged-ban-on-league-of-legends-but?comment=0020 Banning a player because he said he feels enjoyable because this particular thread got downvoted? Wuksy...... Wuksy.....
: How about lowering the cost of Ward Skins?
Made a topic about this a while back, IMO they should cost BE not RP, they aren't as fancy and new as they were back in season 3.
: riot games everione champ is broken cuz rune made him broken nerfs champion
> [{quoted}](name=PigDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gXdWJv8M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-27T23:32:45.429+0000) > > riot games everione > champ is broken cuz rune made him broken > nerfs champion It was same for {{champion:122}} when Courage of the Colosus made him strong and they nerfed his passive and inner Q dmg
: Jax been op for so long anyways....
> [{quoted}](name=Bobloser3555,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gXdWJv8M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-27T23:29:40.233+0000) > > Jax been op for so long anyways.... CDR meta and conquer made him broken, yup
Rioter Comments
Zeus xD (EUNE)
: My hopes for 2019 ! Future reworks .
Another year and yet I'm again getting my hopes high cancers like {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:23}} get rework, they have been same for 7+ years already. {{champion:92}} had passive rework once on PBE but it got cancelled.
: Your name and emblem are amazing. Have a free upvote from a fellow Darius main, laughing at these kinds of people who rage about "braindead" champs and how damage has gotten out of hand without realizing that most bruisers and juggernauts can get shit on with very little CC.
> [{quoted}](name=Kelvyan Blade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-11-25T23:48:01.469+0000) > > Your name and emblem are amazing. Have a free upvote from a fellow Darius main, laughing at these kinds of people who rage about "braindead" champs and how damage has gotten out of hand without realizing that most bruisers and juggernauts can get shit on with very little CC. Yea right I mean the OP said he didnt wrote anything about ADCs because he plays them LOL, I mean what nonsense is this??? ADCs have been the number 1 damage dealers since like FOREVER.
: What sort of drugs are you on? he spent the entire thread talking about buffing defense and nerfing overall damage options, are you high? you must be.
> [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-11-25T16:39:54.386+0000) > > What sort of drugs are you on? he spent the entire thread talking about buffing defense and nerfing overall damage options, are you high? you must be. yea nerfing overall damage that doesnt affect ADCs
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Riot's philosophy finally turned the game into dogshit after so much years
I see that everyone who doesn't agree with OP is getting downvoted, man the ADC players are PISSSED. I love it!
: That doesn't take away from his argument. I don't agree with OP at all on pretty much any topics, you can ask him that yourself. But this one he nailed.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2018-11-25T15:20:38.681+0000) > > That doesn't take away from his argument. > I don't agree with OP at all on pretty much any topics, you can ask him that yourself. But this one he nailed. "Because I'm an ADC main I don't complain about what I play myself" I mean just by this you can smell the low elo, no need to check his OPGG, as I said ADC have no rights to complain about the game when their class has be dominating for 8 years and has been broken since marksmen update.
: That doesn't take away from his argument. I don't agree with OP at all on pretty much any topics, you can ask him that yourself. But this one he nailed.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2018-11-25T15:20:38.681+0000) > > That doesn't take away from his argument. > I don't agree with OP at all on pretty much any topics, you can ask him that yourself. But this one he nailed. I mean I'd swallow this shit if he was a tank player and said that game needs more defenses, because yea it does. BUT he's an ADC player who literally called out in THIS topic every single other role he doesn't play BROKEN About his so called "Game needs more defenses" he wants ADC to have more defenses not the game itself, so all the job ADC have to do is right click everyone to death, he wants to be more tanky while doing that. He wants tanks to deal less CC not for the game, so if he just maybe MAYBE gets CCed while he's skillfully rightclicking everyone to death he can be less stunned, rooted.
Moody P (NA)
: this is such a sad straw man that I have to feel bad for you
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T15:12:21.570+0000) > > this is such a sad straw man that I have to feel bad for you You are defending ADC's the whole community feels bad for you
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: https://i.gyazo.com/1250cbd11fd35a5110a5fabb3fdcc1af.png https://i.gyazo.com/31d910cc43c306afc4f0df05e6ea2c7e.png Read once again once you got it right, i'll come back to talk with you
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T14:59:03.624+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/1250cbd11fd35a5110a5fabb3fdcc1af.png > > https://i.gyazo.com/31d910cc43c306afc4f0df05e6ea2c7e.png > > Read once again > once you got it right, i'll come back to talk with you Karthus destroying everyone in bot lane right now. D357R0Y3R looks up: "Can we get some nerfs to Nasus and Darius" Dark Harvest is being used by 90% of champions. D357R0Y3R looks up: "Can we delete conquer?" Stormrazor literally breaks the game. D357R0Y3R looks up: "can we nerf black clever?"
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=2DunksFromHell,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T14:32:46.462+0000) > > yea but all i see here is read again then
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T14:46:13.320+0000) > > read again then There's nothing to read bro, you'r just pissed ADC player whos mad on the world because mages once again replaced you bot lane because of DH.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=2DunksFromHell,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T14:19:18.886+0000) > > I saw only melee champions being called broken and overbuffed. nobody has been called broken and overbuffed in this thread this thread is only talking about the game design path that riot took for years please get out if you don't want to read if you want to talk then read the thread >When did ADC build defense? Old GA? 1 item? At 30min? https://i.gyazo.com/d183ebf734af3e3a5965f291925aeba8.jpg >I should be the one crying about defenses since I'm a bruiser main and even with 3 defense items i'm getting melted. Then do it
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T14:29:27.716+0000) > > nobody has been called broken and overbuffed in this thread > this thread is only talking about the game design path that riot took for years > > please get out if you don't want to read > if you want to talk then read the thread yea but all i see here is "omg darius and nasus shred my armor" "omg tanks have so much cc and damage" "conquer is too strong" you just refuse to admit your class has been number 1 for almost 8 years and now again we see mages bottom again with new dark harvest, they will nerf DH in next patch probably and your class gets back to be broken ;) I love how you brought up season 3 BC but didnt brought up the most broken item to ever exist-stormrazor
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Because I'm an ADC main I don't complain about what I play myself
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=625rzeP9,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-11-25T13:51:57.376+0000) > > Because I'm an ADC main > I don't complain about what I play myself Well that's the problem, your class has been broken for how many years? And I knew you are ADC main when I saw only melee champions being called broken and overbuffed. Thats what ADC players do. You litterally play champions who right click people to death from milion of range, and you are here calling tanks and bruisers being broken and saying that defenses dont matter? Since when do defenses on ADC matter? When did ADC build defense? Old GA? 1 item? At 30min? I should be the one crying about defenses since I'm a bruiser main and even with 3 defense items i'm getting melted.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Riot's philosophy finally turned the game into dogshit after so much years
I love how you don't complain about AD carrys, who dominated game for 7 years and last 4 years spent one shotting everyone, but yea cry about bruisers
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=2DunksFromHell,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOHdw83e,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T13:59:11.484+0000) > > Reworked Darius in 2015 had 90% ban rate, she needs to beat that and 98% season 3 kassadin Honestly what was even wrong with the original Darius
> [{quoted}](name=FCJAAAAGOOOO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOHdw83e,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T00:08:24.795+0000) > > Honestly what was even wrong with the original Darius What was wrong is exactly what the Rioter from Juggernaut video said, if you build damage you get one deleted in seconds, if you build tank you deal no damage, so they combined the 2 and gave him sustain
nelogis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOHdw83e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T12:15:52.931+0000) > > Not even close to early Kassandin. Not impressed. I woudn't be so sure about that, she has been gaining +5% banrate per patch for the past 5 patches also her winrate just shot up by 5% so you already know that is going to cause another bantrain One can only believe, the 98% was never this close! To be honest, trumping Camille is a challenge on it's own.
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOHdw83e,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T12:25:10.098+0000) > > I woudn't be so sure about that, she has been gaining +5% banrate per patch for the past 5 patches also her winrate just shot up by 5% so you already know that is going to cause another bantrain > > One can only believe, the 98% was never this close! > To be honest, trumping Camille is a challenge on it's own. Reworked Darius in 2015 had 90% ban rate, she needs to beat that and 98% season 3 kassadin
iBox360 (EUW)
: Neeko meets Yasuo for the first time
HAHAHAHQHHA dude it’s epic I laughed my ass off 😂😂😂
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
dimolish (EUNE)
: NEW CHAMPS BIO IS OUT
: New champ has been leaked!
Another fairy tail gayass champ, disgusting if this is legit.
: The Return of Stormraider's Surge
Please do, It was the best keystone for {{champion:122}}
: What are your top 5 favorite champions and what do they say about you?
{{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} I’m toxic.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: DO I H HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN K/DA VS PENTAKILL BATTLE OF THE BANDS
> [{quoted}](name=CauseSCIENCE,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMA7EkJL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-07T00:04:49.275+0000) > > DO I H HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN > > K/DA VS PENTAKILL BATTLE OF THE BANDS it's kinda obvious who would win lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If you are honor level 0-1 do you still get your border?
It's a very bad game design IMO, I was honor lv2 and got 1 heated game and 10 games chat restriction and now well you get nothing. It's funny how Riot is constantly trying to prevent toxcity with this, like you gotta be honor lv2 for everything, but they don't get the big picture, toxicity and tilting is League of Legends and it will always be. They can't stop it. Back in season 2 and 3 you could literally call cancer upon someone's family and you would MAYBE get chat restriciton. Now? You say "fa.ggot" and you are perma banned.
: If you are honor level 0-1 do you still get your border?
Sadly you wont get shit, that's simply put it. You will get border straight after promos next season, but I'm afraid you wont get anything from this season, no skin, no icon, not even emblem on your profile that in 2018 you were diamond or whatever.
: That's Europe though, you are our test dummies for tomorrow going over well.
> [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aIErIEcq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-02T01:38:51.552+0000) > > That's Europe though, you are our test dummies for tomorrow going over well. yea Clown9 was a test dummie for us aswell
Míellá (NA)
: I don't know how this is connected to clash, since it hasn't even started yet?
> [{quoted}](name=Legend Alpha ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aIErIEcq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-01T20:26:32.423+0000) > > I don't know how this is connected to clash, since it hasn't even started yet? Clash has long history of fucking things up/not working
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm just disappointed in C9
Show more

2DunksFromHell

Level 69 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion