: and when you got it from others you immediately resorted to insults, methinks someone else was looking for the vindication
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bxm9PXur,comment-id=0004000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T13:13:18.804+0000) > > and when you got it from others you immediately resorted to insults, methinks someone else was looking for the vindication No I did not get a reasonable argument.Lying isn't gonna get you anywhere.We are done here.
: and you came to a public forum discussing behavior expecting what exactly? parrots?
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bxm9PXur,comment-id=00040000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T13:09:41.066+0000) > > and you came to a public forum discussing behavior expecting what exactly? parrots? No I expected a reasonable discussion.
: lolwut? it a public forum, and you want him kick out for not saying what you want to hear?{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bxm9PXur,comment-id=00010000000000000000000100000000000100000001000000010001,timestamp=2018-09-22T12:59:59.936+0000) > > haha ok bud, lmk when someone gets punished on PUBLIC FORUM bc one salty persons opinion is that he's "disingenious" > > i'll wait{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} As I said,what you are after is BEING RIGHT and HAVING THE LAST LAUGH.
zPOOPz (NA)
: Why should 4 of your teammates always have to start out at a disadvantage of your not seeing what information they wish to convey? Or rather why should Rito forces that to be a choice? /mute all should be a conscious decision you make each and every game because not every game is toxic. Of course there are a variety of tools and methods you can use to "auto mute all", but that's something you will have to manually do yourself. Rito is not going to do it for you. > We're playing a game where if you say "I can't do shit if this asshole pushes and ignites all day" is reported, we can't really play as adults Good news! If you say that every single game you played and you are reported every single game you say that, you will never be punished. There is intelligence in the IFS to sort out false report. Report =/= punishment. Report = review = punishment. If the review doesn't yield any toxicity, then the equation is false and report becomes invalid. > We're not told that if your teammates are toxic rude children that you can't say anything remotely in the way negative them or they will report you and you will be suspended because they reported a few "7 dirty words" you said. Who are you to tell off those children? You are not their parents. You mute them and you report them and they will be the one creating this thread. This is how adults act in real life. If you come across unruly children, you find their parents and tell them so. You don't scream at children or god forbid lay a hand on them and you most definitely don't tell them the "7 dirty words". That makes you no better than them and should be punished right along with them.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bxm9PXur,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T07:51:12.411+0000) > > Why should 4 of your teammates always have to start out at a disadvantage of your not seeing what information they wish to convey? Or rather why should Rito forces that to be a choice? /mute all should be a conscious decision you make each and every game because not every game is toxic. Of course there are a variety of tools and methods you can use to "auto mute all", but that's something you will have to manually do yourself. Rito is not going to do it for you. It is true that not every game is toxic.However if a person wishes to block out communication from other players then he should be allowed to have control over that.You are just being disingenious or have some friends with whom you queue with and play normals and therefore have experienced less toxicity from other players in game.But I love to Solo Queue and almost all the games has someone blaming or putting someone down.It might also vary among regions with widely different cultures as well.For instance,SEA servers in Dota 2 have a bad reputation compared to NA or others.In the same vein,Garena servers are incredibly toxic,more so than EUW and that is where I mostly play. _**Dota 2 requires you to co-operate with the team just as much as League**_ and_** yet it still has a ** TOGGLE for muting incoming chat in game options.I've played this game for 3 years and no one in LOW ELO,Silver and Low Gold,which is where I'm and _**WHICH IS WHERE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERBASE LIES**_,more than half of the games were toxic and _**the chat was rarely used to STRATEZISE and more often than not misused to put someone down or blame someone else**_.I don't understand why you would say that Riot is not going to do that for you.Giving control to the people over who they wish to communicate with is something that is in Riot's hands which means they have to do it for "you".I don't know if it's possible to _**create a toggle option in-game by yourself **_without Riot's help but if it is, _**I would gladly do it by myself**. OP has experienced things like, This : Keevo lantz: but you guys were negative and rude all the way through Keevo lantz: lol whut? Keevo lantz: we have a teemo support, tf mid Keevo lantz: no one that will engage even with pings Keevo lantz: no jungler Keevo lantz: and you say I'm feeding? And this : Keevo lantz: but you guys were negative and rude all the way through If he is saying the truth his teammates were the aggressors and OP couldn't help himself but retaliate.I'm not saying OP is in the right,since,after all two wrongs don't make it right.However,this downvoting isn't fair to OP,AT ALL.
: Implementation of incoming chat from other players toggle
Also,I don't know who that one guy is who is downvoting me and upvoting everyone here who was suggesting /mute all when I'm asking for SOMETHING ELSE entirely,guess it's just another edgelord who's "pranking". Full Disclosure : I downvoted all the three people here that were suggesting /muteall to 0 yesterday and now MY comment in the comment section of this thread is downvoted to 0 and their comments are upvoted to 1 :thinking: This nonsensical Upvoting and Likes system needs to go away from public forums.It's just in the way of getting things done.I'd rather have people addressing the original post than just downvote or upvote it and leaving it at that.It's very much possible that I'll be bombarded with fallacious arguments but it's still a meaningful activity which has better chances of garnering attention from Riot than fucking upvotes/likes from a thread in a public forum.
: Can't you change the size of the text box? You can't simply make it really small and out of the way? You've NEVER seen someone use the chat constructively? Do you play ranked or norms? Because I play norms and still get teams who are trying hard enough to actually use the chat to communicate. Personally I main a really off-meta support pick, so I like to remind people before the match about which ones have ults or other abilities that synergize really well with mine, in the hopes of a sweet wombo-combo later on. There are also certain situations (like Braum/Draven botlane duo, or Shen top) that call for warning my team about possible invasion/camping-the-bush-on-the-way-to-lane cheese. Am I just that rare?
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NYXfLOex,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-21T18:48:19.448+0000) > > Can't you change the size of the text box? You can't simply make it really small and out of the way? > > You've NEVER seen someone use the chat constructively? Do you play ranked or norms? Because I play norms and still get teams who are trying hard enough to actually use the chat to communicate. > > Personally I main a really off-meta support pick, so I like to remind people before the match about which ones have ults or other abilities that synergize really well with mine, in the hopes of a sweet wombo-combo later on. > There are also certain situations (like Braum/Draven botlane duo, or Shen top) that call for warning my team about possible invasion/camping-the-bush-on-the-way-to-lane cheese. > > Am I just that rare? For removing the text box itself from the game,and there's a way to do that by changing numericals in game files,Alzon has already said my main concerns regarding that.I'd like to add that you can STILL hear chat notification sound,WHICH IS SUPER ANNOYING,even if you make the text box invisible through game files. And I play Ranked which is way more heated than normals and it's the mode that "matters" to a lot of people,hence the heat.
: Implementation of incoming chat from other players toggle
No they don't.I'm talking about TOGGLE.Not a /muteall command in chat.TOGGLE as how it is with colorblind mode.
Rioter Comments
: That's a pretty quality meme. Totally wasn't hard to read without throwing up : ^) Good job XD
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jt3sEeOB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-22T05:15:54.186+0000) > > That's a pretty quality meme. Totally wasn't hard to read without throwing up : ^) Good job XD same tbh.your reply was totally not hard to read without throwing up :^) good job xd
: Hi im meme
OOOOMMMMG!!!! that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.wanna be best friends for life? :D
Rioter Comments
Khankore (NA)
: Black Screen at Champ Select
This happened to me just now.Iam trying the repair option.Seems like this problem has been out there for quite a long time.Does Riot even care?

4 Digit Mortred

Level 64 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion