: The Rise of Level 4 Ganks on Botlane
Yeah the game is finally not dictated by uninteractive supports and rightclickers!! And the SOLO lanes and JUNGLE dictate the course of the game as it is supposed to be.
Rioter Comments
: Why dont you play this game anymore?
Game doesnt mean shit. They enforced teamwork too much. One bad player loses the game and even bad players can beat good players by grouping and running around with braindead tanks and supports. Glad i was high elo when the game mattered i'd be ashamed if i bragged for getting diamond or masters in this season
: If you have to blatantly break the rules by boosting, at least be good.
i was when the game wasnt meant for dogs. Now even an ex master tier toplane can't win in d5. oh well guess i'm washed up... or adcs and tanks are broken with Lulu 100% uptime shields ..ohh
: litterally takes 8 wins on a dinged acc to get gold if you can't even accomplish that DONT EVEN FUCKING REINSTALL TO TALK SMACK ON BOARDS
who the fucks cares about gold? only diamond and masters matter
: > [{quoted}](name=4permas 1smurf,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmOwYA4W,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-05-09T22:11:54.762+0000) > > don't worry they will still kill you in 3 seconds as a full build garen with W up. thats why they need to change the true damage conversion on i.e. imo. if they turned it into a stacking armor pen buff per crit against the target (something like 3% per stack) or a stacking ad buff, then it would have a similar effect while not just plain ignoring % damage reduction abilities.
Naymliss (NA)
: Riot at it again, doing everything the boards said not to
Just wait one month and you gonna see adcs beeing the most broken role in their game. Little tweaks here little compensation buffs there a new trist meta approaches
: > [{quoted}](name=4permas 1smurf,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmOwYA4W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-09T22:07:25.882+0000) > > so they made it an adc item because they didnt already have enough fundamentally broken items to kill everyone with auto's and nothing else? cool. They surely waking up > They just made the item worth less on champions that should use it but made it better so adcs get more shit to play with. it makes more sense than the previous item. giving adc frontloaded burst and allowing them to assassinate with guaranteed crits on their first auto attack sounds really fucking stupid.
don't worry they will still kill you in 3 seconds as a full build garen with W up.
: It is made for ADC´s
it shouldnt. assasins have only three items that are supposedly for their *class*
EkyonKun (NA)
: Wait. Did Riot actually fix something that was broken before it became live?
so they made it an adc item because they didnt already have enough fundamentally broken items to kill everyone with auto's and nothing else? cool. They surely waking up They just made the item worth less on champions that should use it but made it better so adcs get more shit to play with.
Akrid415 (NA)
: How do you guys break the "bad team mates" vibe?
you dont do anything you wait till the algorithm fixes. but even if it fixes one player inting has so much impact that unless all 4 others are 10-0 you lose
Rioter Comments
: Did...did you look at it? It's at 23% as of 12 minutes ago. 25% for ranked solo/duo. 38% for jungle, **0%** for top. Also, you literally just admitted to inting. ***ALSO***, you deliberately neglected to mention that the two of them were already half dead. Combining that with the fact that she flashed Camille's most deadly part of her kit to her (the stun), it's no surprise she won. Anyone could have won that at that point.
any broken skillless adc would have won that you are right
: so when fiora gets 46 percent what type of buff would you suggest
absolutely nothing. Wait till that bs item {{item:3076}} get removed so tanks dont beat you with autoattacks
: That tells me literally nothing except their items and that you somehow have a **22% winrate in D5**. Assuming this is even you, that is....
22? lawl it's an over 52 even after inting 5-6 games. ( not that i give a fuck anymore since i dont abuse meta ) and even if you see the items a dog adc shouldnt jump into that cam and darius whom darius was 70% hp and camm 45% and kill em both with autoattacks like a terminal cancer patient
: Can fiora have a buff, shes at a 47 percent winrate...
I cant do anything vs attack speed. Has a champion that blocks autoattacks and can slow the enemies attack speed. Move along shit post
: You got a replay of that? Or are we just supposed to take your word on it?
http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Sanngri%C3%B0r find the replay of the last game i don't know how to post it on boards only discord go to the last like 7mins and see a fucking tristana jumping in melee into two champions and oneshotting the camm( yeh she was full ad ) and then jumping and stat checking a melee darius
Rioter Comments
Afly (EUNE)
: please rank up my account
Violett (NA)
: "We're nerfing mana mages because they have cc and act as a secondary support"
You are deluded if you think you should be spamming spells with 45% cdr.
Rioter Comments
Iceember (NA)
: And no other champion has a weaker 1-5 than Akali... it's damn near torture trying to keep sustained and out of the way of poke/trades. This should be fixed with the rework but until then we've got the current Akali.
Wtf are you talking about you got free sustain and bonus dmg to keep up in trades. You can easily outtrade a darius early game and the community bitches about him cause they are garbage
: Jokes on you I am in Wood V {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Rioter Comments
: Why did they buff Darius?
He is GARBAGE vs good players. Even his mains cry out how frustrating he is outside lane phase. And his OPE OPE KAPPACHINO 'cancer meme inserted' lane phase is negliable considering most fighters can shit on him and post lane phase he is a walking meat stick for the enemy adc to oneshot. He was strong as fuck before everything got % HP dmg and adcs kill everything in 3 autos at 20 mins. Don't spout bs because you can't deal with a melee champion. Go play adc and see if Darius is even worth spitting at. And this comes from an ex high diamond darius onetrick with 60%+ winrate and still to this day i got 75% on him and i never pick him.
Rioter Comments
: Can someone explain what Riot does about players intentionally letting the enemy team win in ranked?
Rioter Comments

4permas 1smurf

Level 8 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion