: > [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xU3ZWdE3,comment-id=000000050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T20:35:28.831+0000) > > they actually get to buy the most broken mage items instead {{item:3285}} > hexdrinker is a bad armguard > tabi are much better than mercs > how are they not mages? because they do not fit your argument? Your argument started with {{item:3152}} No , they are not actual mages they don't go the same build path as mages {{champion:85}} is actually a Marksman in the wiki Tho I count him as an ap assassin However , does he build mana ? no he doesn't and he doesn't have the same boring build path like every mage {{champion:8}} does this guy build mana? no , he power spikes without it , he has self sustain If he would be counted as a mage then he is just op , but he doesn't build mana so I can't really call him a mage {{champion:517}} Melee overloaded champion and still new , what are you expecting ? He is supposed to be an AP bruiser or something tho , the site show that he is a mage ( I believe it's a lore thing ) but he doesn't follow the same build path as other mages Yea Lux and Ahri surely can build {{item:3285}} surely , the most broken item that is easily negated by {{item:3111}} {{item:3155}} and make them squishy so they get shit on if they don't rush {{item:3157}} against ad champions
>Your argument started with {{item:3152}} No , they are not actual mages they don't go the same build path as mages k youre actually dumb and delusional. explain how getting cdr infinite mana burst waveclear in 1 item is not good all meta mage items are broken. luden/proto are the 2 best 1 item spike (other than tforce and they cheaper). zhonya is the best defensive item in the game. dcap is the best lategame item. void negate any chance of building defence
: > [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xU3ZWdE3,comment-id=0000000500000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T20:10:01.641+0000) > > no it's not, it's 94% gold efficent before factoring in the extra mobility and extra spell worth of damage it gives you on top of giving you a really good spike at 2500 gold (1k earlier than trinity) > sylas vlad kennen are all top tier and all rush this item. why do you think vlad is so op? maybe because he can reach 40% cdr after 3.4k gold+runes while getting an engage and extra aoe burst for his ult? Probably , but like I said , because of the champions thenselves What if Lux tries to buy it? or Ahri ? or Cass ? it's horrible on them , or at least to rush Which is why I said , Riot is lazy to bring more ap item diversity because each item will end up being abused Not gonna forget something like Veiger might end up really op if he gets some kind of item that suits him if you really care for cost efficient items We have many items in mid lane that are too good for how much they cost {{item:3147}} ?? This item is honestly nearly 5000 Gold efficient with how much it gives {{item:3155}} ? this item is straight busted in early lol {{item:3111}} No doubts , the best boots in the game that you can shit on any mage with them and stuff like that The item you are calling op {{item:3152}} isn't even a mage item Let's assume it is that op Who can play it ? {{champion:517}} ? {{champion:85}} ?{{champion:8}} ??? Non of them are actual mages therefore calling mages items as op isn't the right thing to do
> What if Lux tries to buy it? or Ahri ? or Cass ? it's horrible on them , or at least to rush they actually get to buy the most broken mage items instead {{item:3285}} hexdrinker is a bad armguard tabi are much better than mercs how are they not mages? because they do not fit your argument?
: > [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xU3ZWdE3,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2019-05-24T19:35:33.430+0000) > > i play vlad and mages have busted af items. reminder that {{item:3152}} gives hp ap cdr mobility and extra burst for 2500 gold Vlad is OP in general that item itself is balanced , but it is surely OP on something like Vlad or Sylas with their kits That's the reason why we won't get items rework , because I'm pretty sure every single item will get abused by a champion or two , which created this laziness
no it's not, it's 94% gold efficent before factoring in the extra mobility and extra spell worth of damage it gives you on top of giving you a really good spike at 2500 gold (1k earlier than trinity) sylas vlad kennen are all top tier and all rush this item. why do you think vlad is so op? maybe because he can reach 40% cdr after 3.4k gold+runes while getting an engage and extra aoe burst for his ult?
: I doubt we will get The Hashinshin circlejerk about mages being op became popular and a huge number of boards users believe mages need nerfs
i play vlad and mages have busted af items. reminder that {{item:3152}} gives hp ap cdr mobility and extra burst for 2500 gold
: Let me remind you that 1 out of your last 10 games has more than 8.0 cs. Practice what you preach my man
but i am? that's literally one of my main goal every game and the main thing im trying to fix about my gameplay is to bring my average from 7 to 8
: I feel like it's a common misconception that Low CS = Playing Badly
it's true tho. anything less than 8 cs/min (unless extreme fiesta) means you make macro mistakes and waves that should be farmed crash on the sidelanes turrets
: "ADC can't fight assassins, because they don't have the kit to deal with them." Assassins can't go bottom and lane against ADC's. But mages can go top and auto win because they're ranged vs melee TF blade also says that mages are broken at the moment. But he's just another scrub like hashinshin right?
mages dominated top at MSI but the board is filled with bronze trash still complaining about that garbage rune named conqueror
Thilmer (EUW)
: The balance in toplane has been laughable for whole seasons
tanks top suck the fun out of laning phase. as a top laner i hope they're never meta again
: The matchmaking in normals as of late is disgusting.
just play ranked if you want more balanced mm lmao
: Make staying under towers safer
yes please, i really like when i smash my lane and the other guy just afk waveclear under turret while i cannot do anything
: If you use the following terms, I automatically disregard your opinion
absolutely agree on everything. i seriously hope rioters never EVER consider this board's opinion when they balance stuff
Haze97 (EUW)
: I think you have a mental problem and don't realize what constructive advice means. Besides, I'm currently gold on my other alt and people seem to be far more competent there than bronze. Bragging about getting okay teammates in plat isn't getting anyone anywhere. With that aside your post is rude and nothing else. I imagine whether you guys behave like this in the real world. Probably not because then you'll would actually get threatened.
he told him he needs to stop complaining and improve his gameplay and you tell him HE is the one with mental issues? LMAO
sergej (NA)
: Can't win lane as Jax.
you're probably not playing around counterstrike. when it's on cd jax is basically a melee creep
: > [{quoted}](name=VolatileAkali,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MppHdafz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T13:21:28.649+0000) > > I'm more talking about how some reworks are literally dog pile of shit. Akali rework is just Akali name, but no connection with old Akali. She is also not even played as an assassin. 1. Akali is played as a skirmishing assassin as she always has been 2. Her passive is reminiscent of her old one but with another mechanic added to it 3. Her Q is functionally the same (short range spam poke that's pretty guaranteed) but is now a skillshot AoE (+longer range) rather than click target. ~~It still has the heal (which was old Q -> passive).~~ 4. Smokescreen 5. Multiple dash ultimate used to execute? Yeah, that's still there minus the resets and click target functionality. So basically all we're missing is her old generic "damage enemies around you" ability.
she plays completely differently
: >outplaying give you a better chance of wining a skirmish. i mean the most popular champions right now revolve around outplaying someone {{champion:92}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:412}} so that's still a thing. now more than ever is outplaying more important since if you don't, you will die. You can't just blindly press qwer and get a kill because then you would be putting yourself in danger depending on your champion. edit: zed bad ashe good
> edit: zed bad ashe good reminder to not trigger the tankbabs if you care about your internet points {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Lt Hannya,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwOq6rlP,comment-id=00000008,timestamp=2019-04-20T20:45:24.360+0000) > > Everyone on this post seems to be too dumb to understand what the 50% winrate is caused by. > > It's not a Riot conspiracy theory. As you win games, it puts you against progressively better opponents. When you lose, they become progressively weaker. > > So if you're at B2 and win about 80% of your games, and then start losing games against G4 players. Your win rate will start to stabilize, showing your skill is in the Silver range. > > As for trolls. Statistically, if you play a lot of games as the same character. You're going to eventually run into a griefer. It isn't the matchmaker trying to fuck you. They were going on someone's team. And you had a 4/9 chance of them being on yours. Tough break. "Puts you against better opponents" Except you don't get better teammates, which is why the matchmaking is broken. Did you know I was Iron tier, with Bronze teammates, playing against Golds and Plat enemies in the pre-season? Do you think I often carried those games? What happens when you put 4 Gold players and 1 Platinum player against 4 Bronze players and an Iron player? Tell me who you think wins that match? Are you starting to understand the problem now? The game has serious matchmaking problems, stop trying to defend it.
NutJ08 (EUW)
: Is Climbing actually Impossible?
bro you have a 45% winrate, it's supposed you can't climb with that winrate
: These are nerfs. There isn't power going back in that's comparable in any way. Suck shit riot.
he gets buffs to literally everything else that is not w an ally. riot should've gutted devour in like season 6
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Riot has made its toxic 50/50 matchmaking into the biggest determinant of winning or losing a game.
so many dunning krugered dumbasses here... just stop coping and start improving if you want to climb
: Say the reasons you dislike the current state of the game
i enjoy the game. i just wish they would remove spear, rework the runes and nerf stuff like vlad/vayne/riven but it's not that bad since not that many broken champ survive the ban phase
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EafPVmOq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-08T17:32:51.449+0000) > > I ban Vayne every game now. ADC or top... it's just disgusting > > Just buys Vamp scepter and then she's just untouchable > > I think her base hp should be lower, just to make her more vulnerable, because even if your jungler ganks she'll kite, lifesteal, maybe get triumph and double kill. The champ needs to be more fragile LMAO. 2nd lowest base armor out of all ADC's. 3rd lowest base HP out of all ADC's. > needs to be more fragile How about Silver players stop trying to balance the game? You obviously have no idea about how fragile she is compared to the rest of the marksman roster. Let's do a little comparison vs a few other ADC's shall we? > Jinx > > Base HP: 581 >Base Armor: 28 > > Vayne: > Base HP: 515 > Base Armor: 23 > > Lucian: > Base HP: 571 > Base Armor: 28 > > Draven: > Base HP: 574 > Base Armor: 29 > > Draven: > Base HP: 574 > Base Armor: 29 Riot's already confirmed to me on Twitter that they will **NOT** be touching base stats if they come to the conclusion they need to take action. The most they will do is dial back on the 50% Q CDR during R to something like 10 / 30 / 50% at 6 / 11 / 16. https://twitter.com/RiotMapleNectar/status/1109841736719720454
dont care dude,{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} i just permaban her lmao
: Item Shop Cleanup
>Massively reduce or remove counterplay against a champion pls then remove {{item:3161}} it breaks riven and jax way too hard
nelogis (EUW)
: Top lane feels shit to play because the lane is changing
wtf are you talking about vlad was played in top lane since his release
: Oof. Getting stuck as JG even in bots matches is rough. I am terrible at it and play most assassins like Rengar in other roles, as they dont HAVE to be junglers. In fact even that title has been removed. We have tanks, fighters, assassins, mages, supports. Jg got removed. So I never play it because why? I mean lvling as a jungler is hard and slow. You might die easily. So idk. Monster fights should be a 2 person thing. ALso having 2 ppl top makes more sense. But I am not an expert here this is just my opinion. Especially since i play ai matches on intermediate and being top by myself against 2 champions is a nightmare.
the absolute state of this post {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Anyone that says jungle is weak is drunk That role literally carries the early game so damn hard that jungle difference easily makes or breaks games. The role does NOT need buffs and it was disgustingly overpowered before the nerfs, easily out leveling the laners.
umm sweetie now junglers cant even outlevel laners while pressuring the entire map or 1v5 by simply afk farming, totally unplayable role
: The counter strategy, get this, isn't to build against it. It's to *play* against it. Fiora without her ult is the easiest example, you just need to actively keep your weakest side away from her. Even when she Ults, you can deny her a single vital just by standing in a wall. Vayne's a little trickier, because her play around isn't in 1v1s, especially since both Fiora and Vayne are duelists. Her play around is in teamfights, where you need to get her to switch targets, or where you can abuse her short range to lock her down. The main thing Rageblade does, which is the problem, is that it lowers the time it takes for Vayne to proc her things. This gives her a better late game, but it's because she has less of a window to force her to switch targets before she gets that damage. I think that's where the problem lays, that Vayne has lost some of the 'play around' she should have because of RageBlade.
>isn't to build against it. you literally build {{item:3076}} on any tank and fiora's not a champion untill 3 items
: > [{quoted}](name=Hteressiub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-02-27T23:27:59.072+0000) > > It's also easily counterable. Trynd doesn't need a rework at all. "bring a ranged champion top or a Jax/Renekton" is not what you call counterable.
> you cant counter this champion except with every ranged champion and strong lane bullies+jax what did he means by this
: > [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07Ys1bPL,comment-id=000300000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-27T23:18:37.630+0000) > > wrong. http://gol.gg/champion/champion-stats/112/season-S9/split-Spring/tournament-ALL/patch-9.3./role-ALL/league-ALL/ > pros plays on the old patch and yorick is still picked. why? because he's strong since he got overbuffed in 9.2 You’re talking about pros. The rest of us are talking about live because, that’s what Moody P started their post with, and Critmaster Garen followed up with, talking about live stats. Not proplay, but the rest. Currently, Diamond+ he’s at only 54% winrate, 10% pick rate. High, but not as bad as it could be. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Yorick/ This is also disregarding that pro play is the elite, but they’re also an incredibly small sample size. How often have Azir, Kalista, and Ryze been gutted because of pro? Not to say there’s no value in pro stats, but they don’t always paint the best picture as far as solo queue goes. > i guess pros dont know how to fight him since he's a priority pick You say that. Yet he still carries a 57% winrate in pro. They know how to best beat him, but he also isn’t always first pick. Notice most of his matches are against Urgot, a champ that can’t escape his wall, and even then he’s still at 57% against him after 14 games. One of his recent matches was even against a Karma. You also have to note the number of games played. Korea has the most at 9 matches, and he’s at 44% winrate. Won 4 matches. EUW: 6 matches, 50% WR, so won only 3 PT and VN: 3 matches: 66.6% WR, won 2 matches JP and CIS: 3 matches, won all 3. NA: 3 matches, 33.3% WR, so won only one. TW and BR: 2 matches, both only won 1. ES: He won both matches LAT: won the one match he played IT, TR, FR: he lost his one match in each. No, proplay he’s not that bad and is getting shut down, whether used by poorer teams, or the opponent knowing exactly how to beat him (see Yorick vs Jax in the one recent NA match). > what does this even mean This is the scientific method that we learn about in science classes. You take something you want to observe, and change one variable, and then observe. If you change more than one thing at one, you don’t know what caused any chanes you observed. The same holds true here. You really adjust one thing at a time. If you adjust too many things, things can shift horribly. Like Aatrox losing his dash charges and his healing on minions. This is why people say to nerf Riven *or* Spear of Shojin. It’s why getting the Sejuani treatment is a thing, too many things changed in a short span caused horrible gutting in season 5. Or in a reverse case, Ornn in season 7 getting overbuffed. It’s why you don’t nerf a champ *and* buff their counters at the same tiem. This is a proven way to observe things and make appropriate adjustments. In this instance, don’t nerf Yorick and Conquerer at the same time. Nerf Conquerer, then see where Yorick stands, then tap again if necessary. In the meantime, since he’s on yor permaban list, might I recommend a champ that can easily avoid his E, take out his ghouls, or simply kill the Maiden as soon as you can. Without her, he loses a lot of strength.
54% winrate is literaly the same as riven, champion that the board is having a stroke about, but yorick is also valued in pro play. this happened before conqueror was changed. actually changing conqueror didnt impacted his w/r at all. almost like yorick is too strong. scientific method and all im also done arguing with you, dont @ me again
: > [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07Ys1bPL,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-27T21:36:15.137+0000) > > maybe because you dont understand how league works? he perform worst vs conqueror users, conqueror is being nerfed, all his counters are also being indirectly nerfed like him so he won't be "destroyed" (unless they directly nerfs him too hard) since his competition got weaker as well No, I understand. I understand that by them hitting Conquerer it’ll hit jax and them as well. But consider it takes them down about the same. He’ll still struggle against his “counters”. He’ll still lose against them, but nerf him and conquerer, you run the risk of nerfing him too hard. His R changes did make a big difference, but we’re also looking at post Conquerer rework. Another aspect to see here is those in higher elo also know how to fight him, namely by dropping the Maiden first. That’s where a lot of his strength is at the moment. Regardless, only really change one thing at a time. That’s how science does it. Change too many things, and it throws everything off.
> at post Conquerer rework. wrong. http://gol.gg/champion/champion-stats/112/season-S9/split-Spring/tournament-ALL/patch-9.3./role-ALL/league-ALL/ pros plays on the old patch and yorick is still picked. why? because he's strong since he got overbuffed in 9.2 >Another aspect to see here is those in higher elo also know how to fight him, namely by dropping the Maiden first. i guess pros dont know how to fight him since he's a priority pick > That’s how science does it. Change too many things, and it throws everything off. what does this even mean
: > [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07Ys1bPL,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-27T20:49:43.889+0000) > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Yorick/Top/ > except yorick perform the worst vs conqueror users like jax, riven, irelia. I’m..not sure what that has to do with what was said. Yorick is seen as apparently seen as strong. He uses Conquerer as a main rune. Conquerer is getting nerfed. **Before** nerfing Yorick, see how he fares after Conquerer is nerfed.
maybe because you dont understand how league works? he perform worst vs conqueror users, conqueror is being nerfed, all his counters are also being indirectly nerfed like him so he won't be "destroyed" (unless they directly nerfs him too hard) since his competition got weaker as well
: > [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07Ys1bPL,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-02-27T13:28:33.748+0000) > > except his winrate is the same as before the conqueror's change. he gets picked in proplay and they play on a pre new-conq patch. also the argument why x is not getting nerfed when y is does not hold. both should be nerfed and tbh im happy they're nerfing yorick first so i can stop permabanning him Regardless, they should never double nerf like that, because we don’t know what his strength will actually do with the coming Conquerer nerfs, which reduce the Adaptive Force acquired. It’s kind of like the old Sejuani/Cinderhulk nerfs. Nerf one because of an issue with the other, then nerf the second, and the champ is in a terrible state. Same possibility here, just possibly within the same patch, or within a patch or two.
https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Yorick/Top/ except yorick perform the worst vs conqueror users like jax, riven, irelia.
: > [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07Ys1bPL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-27T13:08:19.975+0000) > > he has a 54% winrate and 26% ban rate ffs. if he had a dash the board would bitch about him 24/7 just below 53% win rate and 8% pick rate. while that is high, conquerors ad bonus is literally being cut in half. maybe wait what that does to him first instead of double dipping on nerfs on him? meanwhile you have {{champion:67}} at 53% to 54% winrate and 25% pick rate, 30% ban rate the past few patches for a "high skill champion". where are her nerfs? the champion should have been fucking dumpstered a month ago, but they need to cash in on her prestige skin first.
except his winrate is the same as before the conqueror's change. he gets picked in proplay and they play on a pre new-conq patch. also the argument why x is not getting nerfed when y is does not hold. both should be nerfed and tbh im happy they're nerfing yorick first so i can stop permabanning him
Moody P (NA)
: Yorick really getting nerfed before Riven
he has a 54% winrate and 26% ban rate ffs. if he had a dash the board would bitch about him 24/7
aezens (EUW)
: In my opinion this focus on CS and KDA is harming and was always a bad indicator for performance. There are many factors which influence your gold income and if you don´t include them in your calculation it´s just a matter of time until something will break it. If there really need to be a bounty system I think the only resonable way to do so is by implementing it in correlation to the **_current and average gold difference_**. If you are the only one on your team performing well you probably won´t have a bounty because the gold difference between you and the enemy isn´t big enought. If the enemy team catches up with gold you will loose your bounty because the reason doesn´t exist anymore. If you snowball out of control by any means this system will detect it because gold is next to exp/level the only way to increase your power. Also KDA and CS counter need to be subsidiary entires in the stat tab. The main stat should be the cumulative gold income from a champion.
Unuldor (NA)
: So...by that logic. Ban Fiora Vayne Darius Pyke and any champs that can abuse conqueror. The real issue is that damage hasn't increased much other the years. There are just no defensive options available. No Force of Nature, a crappy version of thornmail, and many patches stating such gems as "poppy does to much damage so we're lowering her armor per level" as an example. They long and short is that people hate fighting tanks, so riot as nerfed them to the ground.
please explain how you managed to 1v1 a 5 items fiora as a tank before conqueror
: god forbid if you play a tank jg vs an assassin or fighter jg
: Some quick math behind the new Phantom Dancer and its gold efficiency
meanwhile trinity is 103% gold efficient without spellblade but thats fine right? {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: I'm not looking forward to Spear of Shojin Renekton/Tryndamere, at least ER wasted some stats...
do you realize its nerfed compared to live er? the 200 hp is valued a little bit less than the 15 ad and the item cost 400 more. so its useless hp (if you're going er you want damage and the passive not defense) no mana regen (neutral on champ like renekton/riven but big on fiora) and delayed the powerspike compared to live
: And then? What does fervor do if you don't hurt tanks? Like you guys keep talking for weeks on end about conq and bruisers despite you guys having zero clue what you talk about. Because shockingly you don't play toplane or even bruisers to begin with. If conq is removed bruisers go straight back to trash tier. Oh wait THE GOOD BRUISERS AREN'T EVEN CONQ USERS TO BEGIN WITH. It just lets kled, renek and similar champs stay relevant past 10 minutes and let them deal with tanks AS IT IS INTENTED. Irelia is broken because it's irelia and it's hilarious to me conq is now scapegoated for her being strong despite electrocute especially midlane being her best keystone for quite some time. But nono conq is the problem with the game obviously. Tanks cannot walk toplane and rightclick bruisers to death anymore, the horror. Let's remove 50 champs from the game so mao, cho, poppy can be mindlessly spammed again and autowin everything ever. That's the league we want zero interaction, zero mechanics, zero skill. Farm up and hope your botlane carries and this is where most of the conq circlejerk actually comes from. Armless ADC mains that cannot fathom they aren'T super broken anymore and that the problem with adcs is the current GAME ITSELF AND THEIR OWN LACK OF SKILL. Just look at the top ladder of korea how many adc mains you find and yes they do not play crit carries that has a reason and the reason is not conq. Too fast, too snowbally, way too much impact by the jungler especially combined with a competent midlaner.Hilariously oppressive supports but we rather close our eyes and pretend nothing happens when alistar, rakan destroy adcs in the lane. But somehow they cling to this illusion that if we just make tanks happen in toplane again ADCs will be all powerful again. Like do you guys even realize even with fervor bruisers weren't doing too hot toplane? And it was all maokai, nauti for months? And eventually poppy. The old rune tree atleast gave 7% armor pen on top of fervor combined with black cleaver it was SOMETHING. But that was even before bramble garbage, adaptive helmet and shit that remove bruisers from the game. Without conq an ADC with GA and tabis is basically unkillable. Same with fuckin mages who somehow got to get massive pen while being able to go tabis, seeker, not sacrifice any AP or CDR or anything AND ALSO GET HIGH HEALTH STATS ON TWO MAJOR ITEMS if they choose to.
check top 20 korean ladder find 1 (one) adc main. woah so this is the power of adc...
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: The support role sure has changed
lmao elise was literally played after release (also) as support because she had busted numbers. season 3 was literally annie zyra meta
hoganftw (NA)
: Be honest: Chadshinshin was wrong.
hash simply complain about the last thing that beated him in lane. when he's right it's simply because random luck
: everyone complained about assassins like ahri and zed dominating the game and how adc were garbage cause forced to rush bt for lane but then needed bt+pd+lw to be actual champions with ie being 4th or even last item since you simply needed lw to deal with armor
oh and also top lane with no impact and the only viable junglers being lee+elise+ either vi or j4 depending on who was less nerfed between the 2
: It's nowhere near close to season 3. Most complaints in season 3 were about specific champions, I hardly remember any actual core gameplay complaints and people who wanted Morello fired were small minority of mains whose champions he gutted swiftly after becoming overpowered. Now most of the complaints are about gameplay sucking a major dick, players leaving and I would bet my life that 50% of the entire community would actually pay money to see CertainlyT gone and pay triple the money to see all his champs deleted from the game. So stop spreading misinformation, it's not even close, season 3 had minor problems, seasons 6,7,8 and 9 as well by the looks of things were/are/will be a major fuckup and the definitive death of this game.
everyone complained about assassins like ahri and zed dominating the game and how adc were garbage cause forced to rush bt for lane but then needed bt+pd+lw to be actual champions with ie being 4th or even last item since you simply needed lw to deal with armor
hoganftw (NA)
: Better Jungler Wins
such is life. btw more than half of the top 10 in kr euw and na ladders are junglers. hopefully riot will gut the role soon
: I did the math correctly. I didn't add 10% true damage, I did the math for what IE actually does. It doesn't convert 10% of the bonus damage to true damage, it converts 10% of the TOTAL damage done by the critical strike. This comes out to 180% AD physical damage, and 20% AD true damage. Using these actual numbers, my math is correct. Let me walk you through it step by step so you can understand: Let's say you have 100 AD, and your target has 50 armor. For simplicity's sake, we don't have any on-hit effects, no damage amplifiers, no other armor penetration, and our opponent has no damage reduction. A normal hit would deal 66.7 damage. A crit with old IE would deal 20 true damage, and 120 physical damage, for 140 damage total. A crit from new IE would deal 150 damage. Factoring in the crit chances, 60% for old IE and 50% for new IE, we get an average of 110.7 damage for old IE, and 108.35 for new IE. This difference in damage only increases the more armor a target has. Since the lowest armor in the game at level 18 is Orianna (not including Thresh who has his passive for infinite armor) at 68 armor, most champs will take at least the +5 (soon to be +6) armor rune, old IE will be doing much more damage to targets. Even the champs with the worst armor in the game, like Ryze, Zoe, Lux, Heimer, etc. all have around 50 armor by the time you would finish IE, and as a single first item with no other crit chance IE wouldn't be amplifying your damage NEARLY as much as Stormrazor+brawlers+dagger would. New IE will make stormrazor obsolete by being the new thing ADCs have to rush in order to go online. It costs 600 more gold, so that's a big delay in the power spike, and it has a much worse build path than stormrazor does, but it will be a viable first item so no one will need to get it anymore. From this we get our new build, IE into Zeal item into Zeal item/ER. Two Zeals and an IE is worse than current Stormrazor, IE, and Zeal. Here's the total stats you can get: SR+Z+IE: Total of 60% crit chance, 130 AD, and 65-80 AS. IE+Z+Z: Total of 75% crit, 70 AD, and 60-75% AS. IE+ER+Z: Total of 75% crit, 140 AD, and 30-40% AS. New zeal items give you slightly more passive movement speed, but Stormrazor gives you more on the proc, which also guarantees your first hit to be a critical strike. Phantom dancer is losing it's high attack speed and movement speed in favor of a better hexdrinker, and ER has CDR and mana over the other two builds.
you wont go 2 zeal with the new ie. it will be bf->zeal->ie->actual decent items that keep you alive/boost your damage. ga is godlike and will be build probably almost 100% as 3rd items. 2nd zeal will be for lategame 6 slotted or 4th+boots if glass cannon
: Update on Yesterday's Capsule Pricing Error
Look at all these seething whales {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Riot let bug abusers get thousands of skins for free
people bitching about other people getting free stuff is one of the reason i need to report someone for flame every time i lose a match. just terrible people in this community
Rioter Comments
l MrD l (NA)
: Did something happen this patch?
> Honestly if conqueror gave the true damage after 4 seconds in champion combat rather than being easy to get by slapping minions i wouldnt mind it and the game would have been more fun throughout o_O literally no one would use it
: Nasus needs to reaffrim his identity
but nasus was always a mid game champ since adcs with a brain just build qss and kite him in 5v5 teamfights
Show more

A Chaotic Mind

Level 107 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion