: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjuoJ6bp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-06T01:01:56.527+0000) > > So it's not OK for people to flame others for playing poorly, but it's OK for you to flame people for flaming? And flaming people for playing poorly won't make them play better (or stop playing), but you flaming people for flaming will make them stop flaming? OP is hypocritical by insulting those who use flaming as such. That doesn't change that the line of thinking "I'm allowed to insult players because it's the truth, if they can't handle it I shouldn't be punished" is a very degenerate and entitled mentality.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjuoJ6bp,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-06T01:11:37.877+0000) > > OP is hypocritical by insulting those who use flaming as such. That doesn't change that the line of thinking "I'm allowed to insult players because it's the truth, if they can't handle it I shouldn't be punished" is a very degenerate and entitled mentality. " i am gonna play ranked even though i have 30% win rate expecting others to not react to the autoloss I gave them instead of of learning the game trying the champ i use in normal first and improving just a bit because I DON'T GIVE A FUK ABOUT IT OTHERS" This is the community you all are defending, this game is dead because you people are dead inside, no morals, no respect, you don't give a shit and you pretend others to not insult you for something you should have seen coming from miles away. Stupid people at their finest.
: TFT Sucks
The mode jsut sucks, it feels like a sociopath made the rules , riot should feel ashamed for this mess.
: My midlaner rage quit last game and i cant honesly say i blame him....
Poor junglers, mindless clear, stand 2 min in top lane brush, get fb + plates, farm 1 camp, dive the already killed toplaner. Such an incredible, full of counterplay, "hard to execute" strategy.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-09-02T13:17:09.491+0000) I've been bullied since my first interaction with people outside of my family, back before I started school and was in day care while my parents worked. It ranged from general verbal harassment to physical assault, like pushing, throwing things at me(their favorite was ball-point pens thrown just right so that the tip hit me right in the back of the head, but they did sharpened pencils and rubber bands too), ect. I was told not to tell because that was, apparently, worse than what was being done to me, so I did exactly as you say I "should" and ignored it. That didn't help, it just made it worse. The abuse increased in severity over the years to the point where I didn't feel safe in school anymore. It was the same kids, always in the same class as me, doing they same shit they always had to me. K-12th grade, they were always there, tormenting me. They were never put into different classes, and neither was I. I sat in the back of class by myself because the other students would pull their desks away from mine because they didn't want me near them. I sat alone at lunch, often on the floor, because the other students didn't want me sitting at "their" tables, and even had the audacity to ask me to move so they could sit there on multiple occasions. I worked on "group" projects alone because my other group members completely ignored the fact that I existed. And you know what? The adults didn't help either, often times blatantly ignoring what was happening to me. In fact, sometimes they joined in and encouraged it. My teachers called me a worthless embarrassment and encouraged me to drop out. They kicked me out of class instead of the kids that were constantly harassing me. My grades suffered heavily because of this. So what does nearly 18 years of none-stop abuse get you? A borderline non-verbal, severally depressed, anxious, and suicidal adult who can barely function on the most basic level because they were so tormented by their peers as a child that they don't know how to properly form bonds and relationships with other human beings. I have exhibited serious symptoms of depression since I was in Elementary school. I don't know who I am as a person because all I've ever known, and all I can remember, is this overwhelming sense of dread and hopelessness that I feel on a daily basis, and have felt for most of my life. But hey, I guess its my fault. I just need to grow a pair, get thicker skin, and deal with it, right? Since, you know, asking for help is demonized in this society. Maybe if the whole "don't tell on people" thing never happened, there wouldn't be so many people like me in this world. Maybe if bullies were punished instead of their victims, there wouldn't be so many people like me in this world. Maybe if we taught our children to be decent human beings and not let them grow up to be spoiled brats who lack any discipline, there wouldn't be so many people like me in this world. But go ahead. Keep on demonizing asking for help and telling on the people the make life Hell on Earth for thousands of men, women, and children every day. Really making the world a better place with that shitty logic. Ignoring the problem doesn't fix the problem. You ignore a leak in your roof, now you're replacing an entire ceiling. You ignore a wound, now its infected and you're in the hospital. You ignore that light on your car's dashboard, now you don't have a car. You ignore bullying, now your loved one is 6 feet under or in an urn on your mantle. I ignored the kids who called me all sorts of terrible things, now I can't look in the mirror without wanting to shatter it. The only way to fix a problem is to address the problem, otherwise, it just grows and festers into an even bigger problem. This whole "grow a pair and deal with it/telling is bad" culture when it comes to bullying needs to fucking stop. How many people, especially children, have to die every day in order for people to realize this?
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-09-02T14:10:04.718+0000) > > I've been bullied since my first interaction with people outside of my family, back before I started school and was in day care while my parents worked. It ranged from general verbal harassment to physical assault, like pushing, throwing things at me(their favorite was ball-point pens thrown just right so that the tip hit me right in the back of the head, but they did sharpened pencils and rubber bands too), ect. I was told not to tell because that was, apparently, worse than what was being done to me, so I did exactly as you say I "should" and ignored it. That didn't help, it just made it worse. The abuse increased in severity over the years to the point where I didn't feel safe in school anymore. It was the same kids, always in the same class as me, doing they same shit they always had to me. K-12th grade, they were always there, tormenting me. They were never put into different classes, and neither was I. > > I sat in the back of class by myself because the other students would pull their desks away from mine because they didn't want me near them. I sat alone at lunch, often on the floor, because the other students didn't want me sitting at "their" tables, and even had the audacity to ask me to move so they could sit there on multiple occasions. I worked on "group" projects alone because my other group members completely ignored the fact that I existed. > > And you know what? The adults didn't help either, often times blatantly ignoring what was happening to me. In fact, sometimes they joined in and encouraged it. My teachers called me a worthless embarrassment and encouraged me to drop out. They kicked me out of class instead of the kids that were constantly harassing me. My grades suffered heavily because of this. > > So what does nearly 18 years of none-stop abuse get you? A borderline non-verbal, severally depressed, anxious, and suicidal adult who can barely function on the most basic level because they were so tormented by their peers as a child that they don't know how to properly form bonds and relationships with other human beings. I have exhibited serious symptoms of depression since I was in Elementary school. I don't know who I am as a person because all I've ever known, and all I can remember, is this overwhelming sense of dread and hopelessness that I feel on a daily basis, and have felt for most of my life. > > But hey, I guess its my fault. I just need to grow a pair, get thicker skin, and deal with it, right? Since, you know, asking for help is demonized in this society. Maybe if the whole "don't tell on people" thing never happened, there wouldn't be so many people like me in this world. Maybe if bullies were punished instead of their victims, there wouldn't be so many people like me in this world. Maybe if we taught our children to be decent human beings and not let them grow up to be spoiled brats who lack any discipline, there wouldn't be so many people like me in this world. > > But go ahead. Keep on demonizing asking for help and telling on the people the make life Hell on Earth for thousands of men, women, and children every day. Really making the world a better place with that shitty logic. > > Ignoring the problem doesn't fix the problem. You ignore a leak in your roof, now you're replacing an entire ceiling. You ignore a wound, now its infected and you're in the hospital. You ignore that light on your car's dashboard, now you don't have a car. You ignore bullying, now your loved one is 6 feet under or in an urn on your mantle. I ignored the kids who called me all sorts of terrible things, now I can't look in the mirror without wanting to shatter it. > > The only way to fix a problem is to address the problem, otherwise, it just grows and festers into an even bigger problem. This whole "grow a pair and deal with it/telling is bad" culture when it comes to bullying needs to fucking stop. How many people, especially children, have to die every day in order for people to realize this? Sorry, i am downvoting this, this is completely irrelevant, i feel bad for you but you don't debate logic with emotions, afker/griefers/trolls are the bullies, people insulting them are mostly frustrated people tired of being bullied. P. S Your defeatist education didn't help, in my country when i went to school our mindset was "being bullied is not right" so like hell we would let others bully us, i don't understand why Riot is supporting such a depression inducing way of thinking "good" only to teach kids to be abused while not defending themselves. Good thing real life is not like this game. What Riot says is not law nor moral.
: TFT Coaching | Grandmaster 150LP | Helping you to improve
The game is not worth investing time into , Unbalanced mess of rng and op comp/picks, the way they manage item drops is barely legal. Good idea, bad implementation.
: An (long) Essay on Permabans - One size fits all policies don't work
Riot and the community they cater to are helpless, they want a competitive game full of the less competitive and over sensitive people, the system is not fair and they know it, a 10 y/o kid would find a better solution, they don't wanna solve problems, they want kid's money. Let me repeat it for you, they want kid's money, they want KIDS and just KIDS in their game, they don't want working and developed brains doubting their decisions. They just want money. Everything they do is for money, they don't wanna be your friends, they don't care about your feelings, they don't care about being fair, they just want your money.
: Respect is something you earn. Not something you have or you own.
Honestly this Board should just disappears since mods won't let you say anything related to the truth about morality and respect, they just delete every post that exposes them and their corrupted and wicked personality, they think they are some kind of smart gurus when they "explain" why they deleted another one of your posts, they together with riots logic are literally brainwashing masses of new children growing in a false word where they can do whatever they want as long as as they don't call you names, they are only good at calling mom to make peoples who dared rebel to them sent to the jail. No wonder riot is falling into a bottomless pit, deserved punishment i should say. Ah don't mind answering me, you mods lost my respect long time ago and talking with some of you made realize how bad someone can lie to himself just for the sake of "winning" a rethoric debate. I am going to be direct, your work here is completely useless and unnecessary there is a vote system blocking bad posts when downvoted, you just want to feel in charge. For the sake of logic I hope you understand i don't think like this for everyone of you, i hate generalizing but i won't hope that all of you are bright enough to get this at a first glance, i am going to conclude this with something YOU TOLD ME : people can sometimes be wrong and should not be told so by anyone so they can keep on being wrong and acting wrongfully for their entire life no matter if they Hurt others in the process. This is your morality and that says A LOT.
asamu (NA)
: Current thoughts on balance of TFT
Glacial should just root instead of permastunning teams.
: Sejuani's spell is too strong
The strong part of of sequins the glacial tag, she is Cho level of strong, you need her lvl 2 or she just die before doing anything, she is comparable to Morgana in the sense that she can wreak normals comps while lvl 2 Morg with 1 item can solo annihilate assassins comps.
: Could the meta become more than "excessive rolling or loose" - pretty pls!
There are way stronger strats, when ranked will be up those players will not climb too much anyway, chill.
: i just feel like item RNG is the least of this game modes concerns. While it might be the first or second most OBVIOUS, and in your face issue, i dont think its nearly as concerning as someone having 4+ rank3 champions and a team composition, while you have 4 2star champs and are struggling to put together a composition even though noone else on the board is hoarding the champs you need.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=Py1EGTAt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T14:31:21.550+0000) > > i just feel like item RNG is the least of this game modes concerns. > While it might be the first or second most OBVIOUS, and in your face issue, i dont think its nearly as concerning as someone having 4+ rank3 champions and a team composition, while you have 4 2star champs and are struggling to put together a composition even though noone else on the board is hoarding the champs you need. Yeah 2 star Champs are a trap imho, you pick them and no one is picking them and you reach the drake with just a lvl 2 of those champs, it's s almost easier to build 3 cost Champs i can't figure out why.
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:34:35.844+0000) > > I don't understand why people give a shit about toxicity in a game with so many balance issues. Why is so much effort put into dealing with "toxicity" and relatively zero effort is put into dealing with the balance issues. Because a game is first and foremost supposed to be an enjoyable experience and a toxic community completely destroys that experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:36:18.478+0000) > > Because a game is first and foremost supposed to be an enjoyable experience and a toxic community completely destroys that experience. You peoples are so out of this world, it's like football players getting a red card because after getting STABBED by his teammate he screamed at the attacker. So out of this world, Riot manipulated you all in being missionaries of a wicked idea. You call everything that doesn't agree with you toxic, you all repeat the same thing it's almost like you take everything they say for granted without using your own brain. I wanted to just say that i am not a part of this. Have a nice day you all!
: Glacial seems way too strong when stacked
I think i played 60+ game already and i can tell you for sure that if an assassin comp manages to reach the late game your glacial comp would just die in 5 sec but i agree with glacials beings very strong mid game cheating win after win.
Rioter Comments
Torikawa (NA)
: balance suggestion- nerf pyke
Pyke is just the cheaper way of getting carried, when you have to chose a pick for a new spot after a level up? Pyke. When you are not sure about where to put your fkin "insert random wrong item you created"? Pyke, he will make it work. When all is lost and you need an hero? Just put more lvl 2 pyke and put away your just there for synergy Champs cause they are not Pyke level of carrying. Cho and gnar are different, Cho can work from lvl 1 just not on the front (like gnar), gnar lvl 3 is way stronger then Cho tough , he can Frontline an be a menace in fights while Cho can be VERY effective and tanky from lvl 2. So in the end they have different moment of powerspike, remember that they are 4 cost monsters. Eve atk spd could be buffed as well as her hp it would not break her anyway. Elise tough.. I did some crazy stuff with her, she starts weak but can be oppressive with items and levels.
: Increase re-roll pool from 5 to 6, increasing skill and lowering rng by 20%
I really like your idea on the re roll pool number, giving more options to players to make a good buy or to waste more gold would reward good plays even more so you could've feel less ring influencing you.
: This gamemode is absolutely no fun and unenjoyable
I don't know, i won 70% of my last 25 games, if was fun. Would play again. Rng is there but why can i constantly get 1-3 spot even with super bad starts, skipped item drops from the mobs while against super lucky opponents? The game even with his rng is able to reward me for playing good so i am having a lot of fun. I only wish item drops would be the same for every player.
Sillae (NA)
: Players: We want Nexus Blitz to be a Permanent Mode!
NB was bad, Unbalanced, it would not work again because riot destroyed adc and they would simply be stuck n a permanent grey screen. RIOT should make a new mode where you can start with items and smash your head against your opponents 24/24h so you can all be happy and we can play rankeds without egoistic players trying to joke around in a competitive queue when "for fun" queues are already there waiting for you.
: EU obliterating NA Part 3
G2 trolled hard every game. EUW is not the problem for NA, sure FNC and OG are great teams indeed but G2 is just way ahead of every team in the world right now, they had no reasons to show their potentially new picks and strategies in an already won by default competition. What I am sure of is that NA analysts are not on par with EU or at least it feels like that to me, maybe they are under payed, not motivated/supported? Just a guess anyway.
: @Riot: In-Depth Feedback on Teamfight Tactics
Zardo (NA)
: People talk about junglers getting flamed all the time but junglers are also the most toxic people in the game. Walking between camps is free flame time for minor things. Invading without priority then dying is never their fault. Dying when they got pinged off of a gank is somehow their laners fault. Scuttle is worth more than anything else in the world to them, and if you dont think it is and drop everything for them you'll get flamed all game(even if helping costs multiple times the xo and gold that scuttle gives)
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5U3cxGI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-25T10:36:04.054+0000) > > People talk about junglers getting flamed all the time but junglers are also the most toxic people in the game. Walking between camps is free flame time for minor things. Invading without priority then dying is never their fault. Dying when they got pinged off of a gank is somehow their laners fault. Scuttle is worth more than anything else in the world to them, and if you dont think it is and drop everything for them you'll get flamed all game(even if helping costs multiple times the xo and gold that scuttle gives) True, the sad part is that junglers more often then not just screw your wave after a "gank", they let the enemy laner freeze, they don't try to break it and walk away, when you inevitably die 3 min later they complain that you died with a lead they gave you by burning a flash... Yeah typical junglers, they usually think they helped you while they mostly lost you the lane. They are the most bitch players too, they invade when you have 0 prio and flame you when they die after you instantly pinged them back. There often showed they are the worst player in on a team in terms of macro and gamers knowledge. Bad role for bad players.
Nubrac (NA)
: HERE IS A LINK TO A NIGHTBLUE TALKING TO A RIOTER ZEPHYR TO GET ME BANNED https://imgur.com/a/dVw6HcF https://www.reddit.com/r/FamousNubrac/comments/c0p9gk/freenubrac/
> [{quoted}](name=Nubrac,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0042,timestamp=2019-06-15T02:50:13.053+0000) > > HERE IS A LINK TO A NIGHTBLUE TALKING TO A RIOTER ZEPHYR TO GET ME BANNED > > https://imgur.com/a/dVw6HcF > > https://www.reddit.com/r/FamousNubrac/comments/c0p9gk/freenubrac/ Good riddance, people like you should be only playing flex with premades where you can use your worse than normal meta way of playing without making people you don't know lose games for free.
: > [{quoted}](name=ImperialCircusx,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:32:05.438+0000) > > Unban the teemo player. > > Give NB3 a 2weeks ban for being toxic afk griefing the game and false report. > > also punish the rioter that banned the teemo player. > > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Yes. But after everything NB3 has done, Any NORMAL player would have his account permanently suspended for that. Riot needs to take a harder stance on this. And we can NOT let these players go uncountable for it. We need to hold their feet to the fire until something changes. An innocent player got actually banned for this. And the streamer who Riot promotes, is making money from it all. I do not have enough harsh words in the english language for this.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:15:27.539+0000) > > Yes. But after everything NB3 has done, Any NORMAL player would have his account permanently suspended for that. Riot needs to take a harder stance on this. And we can NOT let these players go uncountable for it. We need to hold their feet to the fire until something changes. An innocent player got actually banned for this. And the streamer who Riot promotes, is making money from it all. I do not have enough harsh words in the english language for this. Yeah INNOCENT, good riddance of a troll.
: > [{quoted}](name=l MrD l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:52:20.047+0000) > > thing is though we are all trying to win games and if were forced to play what other people say ... are we actually truly trying? or just hoping for the best that as a support you can get a good ADC and peel well for them to carry it's trying because you have 2 options. You can stay out of meta and get an automatic loss because your team doesn't want to play with you or you can go bot even if your not as good there and at least have an above 0% chance to win. I think in the video he even said, if my team tilts we auto-lose but if they don't we win. So he knew going into that game when his top and jg tilted it was an auto-loss and still continued to do it to try to prove a point. Even in the video, "So what happens when we win this game, am I still trolling". At that point, it's who's ego is bigger yours or your team's. Like I said he didn't even do the strat like he usually does. He literally just sat mid to prove a point when it's supposed to be the "roaming" teemo strat not the duo-mid strat. Yes, he has the right to try new things but when you know your going to lose the game by continuing what your doing but do it to make a point it's nothing but another ego battle in league.
> [{quoted}](name=I Play This Game,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:02:24.866+0000) > > it's trying because you have 2 options. You can stay out of meta and get an automatic loss because your team doesn't want to play with you or you can go bot even if your not as good there and at least have an above 0% chance to win. I think in the video he even said, if my team tilts we auto-lose but if they don't we win. So he knew going into that game when his top and jg tilted it was an auto-loss and still continued to do it to try to prove a point. Even in the video, "So what happens when we win this game, am I still trolling". At that point, it's who's ego is bigger yours or your team's. Like I said he didn't even do the strat like he usually does. He literally just sat mid to prove a point when it's supposed to be the "roaming" teemo strat not the duo-mid strat. > > Yes, he has the right to try new things but when you know your going to lose the game by continuing what your doing but do it to make a point it's nothing but another ego battle in league. No, honestly that is not a good argument, next ranked i am going to pick sona jungler typing "if you guys don't tilt this is free", you already know what would happen. If i constantly and INTENTIONALLY do something objectively bad while pretending that it's not working because others are not OK with it DOESN'T make it right. This is not the singed case too, according to the Rioters, this guy mostly does it ONLY when other streamers are on his team to leech viewers, tilt them and make them rage. Deserved ban.
: I mean even the irelia afked in base and the neeko was also mad at him so even if your trying to win, if you see your pissing off 3/4 of your teammates doesn't the thought occur to just go bot? That's why it is called "disruptive" because your actions tilted your entire team except sivir who was still actually trying at the end. I get the whole boring meta thing but if it were me and people were essentially running it down because I'm duo mid, I would just eat my pride and go bot. He didn't even do the "roaming" teemo support like he usually does. He just stayed mid all game almost just to make a point out of ego to nightblue. This whole situation couldve been avoided if he just went bot when his team was clearly going to tilt out of the game then just writing a ticket after reporting them for toxicity and forcing him into a playstyle.
> [{quoted}](name=I Play This Game,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:44:31.461+0000) > > I mean even the irelia afked in base and the neeko was also mad at him so even if your trying to win, if you see your pissing off 3/4 of your teammates doesn't the thought occur to just go bot? That's why it is called "disruptive" because your actions tilted your entire team except sivir who was still actually trying at the end. > > I get the whole boring meta thing but if it were me and people were essentially running it down because I'm duo mid, I would just eat my pride and go bot. He didn't even do the "roaming" teemo support like he usually does. He just stayed mid all game almost just to make a point out of ego to nightblue. > > This whole situation couldve been avoided if he just went bot when his team was clearly going to tilt out of the game then just writing a ticket after reporting them for toxicity and forcing him into a playstyle. Not everyone is a decent person like you, the world must bow down to illogical and egoistic people entitled to to do everything they want even it just kills everyone, it doesn't matter if they are wrong. This is the world Riot games supported for the last 4 years so i am really happy that they decided to do the most logical thing for ONCE. FINALLY.
Busty Demon (EUNE)
: Can someone explain to me what is going on here? I'm not attacking anyone here, I just genuinely wanna know why that teamo stayed mid the whole game?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demon,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:32:58.718+0000) > > Can someone explain to me what is going on here? I'm not attacking anyone here, I just genuinely wanna know why that teamo stayed mid the whole game? A big troll tries to make streamers rage quit by losing the games intentionally by picking teemo support but duoing mid instead losing most of those games due to an objectively and intentional bad strategy. He gets called out finally by someone and gets banned, the board goes ape shit cause the medium IQ here is lower than 70. Done. I hope i have been helpful 😊
: Sure, like people never tell support what to do "Why didn't you block that Blitz Q for me!?!" What they meant was "Why didn't you D I E for me" "Why kill, why farm, why u no follow up, etc, etc" smh{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kato Shuu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UXkyu5Rr,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-12T03:21:45.043+0000) > > Sure, like people never tell support what to do > > "Why didn't you block that Blitz Q for me!?!" What they meant was "Why didn't you D I E for me" > > "Why kill, why farm, why u no follow up, etc, etc" smh{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Well actually depending on the situation you should body block skill shots, if your adc can just win the 2vs2 if you just eat the hook an proc your aftershock to survive longer while ccing the enemy adc then you should, if you are late game and your adc is going to survive and win you a team fight if Kept alive then you should. If your adc is doomed anyway, you should not die for him too.
: Would not be surprised at all, to be honest. Tahm is getting more nerfs to the support aspects of his kit and, last I checked, Tahm support is currently as appealing as getting rid of a hangnail without using clippers.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5mXLAIEe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T16:17:37.022+0000) > > Would not be surprised at all, to be honest. Tahm is getting more nerfs to the support aspects of his kit and, last I checked, Tahm support is currently as appealing as getting rid of a hangnail without using clippers. Honestly, Tham should be reworked completely and i am talking a out a real GU, his kit is not balanceable, in the meantime get him out of bot lane where he is simply too much to bear ( oh hello my adc is boosted but i devour him every time he does a position mistake giving him a free lane while i can't be poked out of lane and my all in is stronger than yours, oh i forgot i have global presence too). No thx, i prefer him being played top even if overturned.
: Yeah I wish it wasnt a free to play game and they just provided you one account. Of course you could still buy another copy of the game with its own account tied to it... idk how they could prevent more accounts. Tie it to a social security number? Lol. I think the easy accessibility of the game is partly why its so huge, so they probably wont ever restrict people from making more accounts. They have a successful method, why fix it if it aint broken, yaknow?
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M5qk1VhU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-06T01:54:28.980+0000) > > Yeah I wish it wasnt a free to play game and they just provided you one account. Of course you could still buy another copy of the game with its own account tied to it... idk how they could prevent more accounts. Tie it to a social security number? Lol. I think the easy accessibility of the game is partly why its so huge, so they probably wont ever restrict people from making more accounts. They have a successful method, why fix it if it aint broken, yaknow? I got permabanned because this community is full of non adequately educated people so at some point i snapped and insulted everyone, i regret nothing, there is only so much bullying someone can endure before going mad. If this were a non free to play game i would interact with caring people and would not face as many unrespectful people and probably the toxicity would drop like a rock so i am 100% for a monthly subscription idea, even let's say 10 Euro per month would dissuade troublemakers and would help everyone.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3eA69YbL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-02T14:39:38.093+0000) > > dang it seems like Riot's matchmaking has been broken for 3 years!! Coincidentally that's also how long you've been hardstuck in low elo! This is just rank shaming.
Nhika (NA)
: Here are the reasons why we can't have 100% pure utility supports.
I stopped by reading at " there is nothing a soraka can do vs pyke", she literally presses E every time pyke starts channeling q and he is completely countered by that. The easiest lane of your life.
: No, you don't. You just need to be *better*. Not everything is KDA. It's objective damage, vision, and strategic value of what you get. You're fine on the first two of those, but I can't really check the second that well without playing with you. There's more to it than that, though. In the Urgot game, you had full build, yet you kept going for CS and kills, which you should have been turning over to your team - Some of whom were struggling to complete their third item. As a jungler it's your *job* to make sure your *team* does well, not to make sure *you* do well. You didn't need *more* gold, you needed to let your Caitlyn get Bloodthirster. Focus more on helping your *team* win and you'll win far more.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rUtJ6Trh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-31T23:46:52.345+0000) > > No, you don't. You just need to be *better*. > > Not everything is KDA. It's objective damage, vision, and strategic value of what you get. You're fine on the first two of those, but I can't really check the second that well without playing with you. > > There's more to it than that, though. In the Urgot game, you had full build, yet you kept going for CS and kills, which you should have been turning over to your team - Some of whom were struggling to complete their third item. As a jungler it's your *job* to make sure your *team* does well, not to make sure *you* do well. You didn't need *more* gold, you needed to let your Caitlyn get Bloodthirster. > > Focus more on helping your *team* win and you'll win far more. He must be the classical jungler splitting bot at 30 min when Nash is up. No amount of kills would net him the game if he is leaving all obj for free.
: Thank you, the Gameplay Boards does something that majority of memes cant: make me genuinelly laugh The best is that the last changes that made Exhaust just **bad** were these ones on Season 7 >Removed: Reducing target's attack speed by 30%. >Removed: Reducing target's resistances by 10 I see: Exhaust was too strong against Zed and the evil Rioters that LOVE assasins realized that what they needed to do was to nerf Exhaust so it wasn't too impactful against Zed by making not reduce atack speed since we all know that Zed stacks atack speed and his damage is based on multiple atacks and totally not burst via his Qs and a single aa to proc Duskblade and his passive.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AnG6sTRn,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-05-31T00:58:52.474+0000) > > Thank you, the Gameplay Boards does something that majority of memes cant: make me genuinelly laugh > > > The best is that the last changes that made Exhaust just **bad** were these ones on Season 7 > > I see: > > Exhaust was too strong against Zed and the evil Rioters that LOVE assasins realized that what they needed to do was to nerf Exhaust so it wasn't too impactful against Zed by making not reduce atack speed since we all know that Zed stacks atack speed and his damage is based on multiple atacks and totally not burst via his Qs and a single aa to proc Duskblade and his passive. It was too strong against zed because he was picked A Lot in that period, the reality is that it was too strong against anyone, it was a death sentence, supports were just flash exhausting you as an engage, you could not fight back, you could not run, you would take more dmg, it was insane how strong it was.
: ^ what hes saying. if youve been bronze/silver for over 50 games. HA , you belong there , and if youre in the 200+ games area , YOU DEFINITELY belong there. its as simple as get better at the game. whether its mechanics , game knowledge , macro or micro. get better.
> [{quoted}](name=SillyMoose,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fdBjEdKQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T23:13:47.490+0000) > > ^ what hes saying. if youve been bronze/silver for over 50 games. HA , you belong there , and if youre in the 200+ games area , YOU DEFINITELY > belong there. its as simple as get better at the game. whether its mechanics , game knowledge , macro or micro. get better. Debatable, i could potentially be stuck in silver for a month if i played team reliant Champs , meanwhile i could just get to gold in 5 days if i just play a snowbally carry and stomping everything. You are just forced to play something with a big impact.
: If a champ has a 54.7% win rate with a 15.8% play rate and best on win rate of 61.6...
The problem is that jinx is much less punishable than vayne due to her range and wave clear, she can potentially lose lane and still be a bit under the power curve needed in contrast with vayne that when set behind has a much harder time catching up, jinx can fish for kills/shutdowns from a much safer range and snowball from there, before you realize it she went from 0/0/0 and - 40 cs to 3/0/2 and 2 towers worth of gold, vayne can do that too but she needs to play perfectly while risking so much more by having to hard commit to fights. Jinx won't 1 vs 1 when she is behind tough, vayne can easily pull that off without problems and that is what annoys people, they set her behind but then completely disrespect her dueling potential and give her unneeded and dangerous shutdowns gold.
Lía (NA)
: I remember that one time I was chat restricted for no reason, oh yea that just happened. Thanks Riot? Been waiting on a response from a human for 30 mins. Blitzcrank bot gave up on me, he won't let me "REQUEST A HUMAN". 25 game restriction for saying "I wish you could mute your awful playing" lool.
> [{quoted}](name=Smurphette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f772wy7G,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-27T22:06:10.097+0000) > > I remember that one time I was chat restricted for no reason, oh yea that just happened. Thanks Riot? Been waiting on a response from a human for 30 mins. Blitzcrank bot gave up on me, he won't let me "REQUEST A HUMAN". 25 game restriction for saying "I wish you could mute your awful playing" lool. I got chat restricted with my friends some years ago because we got reported by the same enemy team after we played 3 times against them, we didn't do ANYTHING especially anything WRONG , but Riot was claiming "No false positive", yeah sure interesting lies, we contacted the support of and they told us we got punished for misbehaving in chat 3 games in a row ( no one used the chat at all because we were in a call). I lost all my trust in Riot since then.
: Inb4 "nO tAnK mEtA, ThAt MeTa Is ShIt" I mean, I rather playing in a tank meta than a meta where everyone one shot you for no reason at all. Or when you got half your HP removed by one spell at lvl 1
> [{quoted}](name=Big Tiddy Fox GF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N1ma2E2Q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-27T17:26:17.828+0000) > > Inb4 "nO tAnK mEtA, ThAt MeTa Is ShIt" > > I mean, I rather playing in a tank meta than a meta where everyone one shot you for no reason at all. > > Or when you got half your HP removed by one spell at lvl 1 No you wouldn't, you would change your mind mind after one day.
: Stop:
Junglers who invade are just brain dead, they expect you to follow them when you are lvl 1, when u do follow they mess everything up and type that you had priority when you where nowhere near having priority since at fkin lvl 1 you cannot have priority when they are invading since the wave is in the middle and the enemy laner is closer, just buffoons.
: It's insane to me that Diamond was so much easier to get than climbing out of silver.
I ended plat 1, got placed silver III, got placed with fresh lvl 30 players obviously non smurfs againt entire ex Plats teams evry other gam, i got hardstuck and got permabanned for defending against constant harass and griefers for 100 games, no regrets.
: I wish my rank was buffed to my normals' MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=L1EwAieg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-24T15:38:03.110+0000) > > I wish my rank was buffed to my normals' MMR. I would go crazy, for some reason Riot keeps on making me play against diamonds 1 top lane as first pick and they counter pick cheese me every game, they are usually on lose streaks and try hard like crazy in normals, so i went back to playing everything else but normals.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lann1ster Gold,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=luZcxbXz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-23T04:06:29.280+0000) > > Stay in lane more (exp on support is vastly vastly underrated) **but only when it’s safe**... I see lots of people backing and backing and backing instead stating and soaking that exp... your abilities do more the more levels you have > > Don’t roam around the map... that’s “LCS stuff.” Stay in your lane always. Get that Exp from the dying minions. > > If no one else is doing it (which is more then 50 percent of games in Silver)... move around the map and clear the minion waves. You’re taking farm but it’s better then letting them crash and damage your towers. I can’t tell you how many games when I’m auto filled support I have to clear minion waves to save the team. > > Rule of thumb in Silver: the team that does more rotations and SAFE (without dying) attacks on the minions will win through more pressure. > > ^ > > That’s pretty much the game no matter what role you pick. Hit those minions, don’t die... your team will be lazy and hungry for fights but clearing MUST be done. if more minions are moving towards the ennemy base... your winning (and losing if it’s the other way). > > It’s all about not dying, EXP, and minion pressure. Wtf, its like u just went down the list of the most aggravating mistakes low elo supports make. If ur playing support youre playing the map, not the lane. While its true many low elo players lack the game knowledge to know when to effectively roam, its still the difference between a support that climbs and one that stagnates. DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ROTATE TO SOAK WAVES AS SUPPORT. LITERALY NO SUPP MAINS DO THIS PAST GOLD AND ITS CANCER. U have plenty to be doing always and if none of the carries are grabbing a wave, ping the fk out of them and hold it for them. The gold usage efficiency of money on a utility compared to a carry is enormous, and legit almost every game ive lost in low elo as adc was due to supports that do this. If its dying to a tower and theres no one around its one thing, but even still there are VERY likely better uses of ur time or somewhere u should be.
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=luZcxbXz,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-23T04:37:37.088+0000) > > Wtf, its like u just went down the list of the most aggravating mistakes low elo supports make. If ur playing support youre playing the map, not the lane. While its true many low elo players lack the game knowledge to know when to effectively roam, its still the difference between a support that climbs and one that stagnates. > > DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ROTATE TO SOAK WAVES AS SUPPORT. LITERALY NO SUPP MAINS DO THIS PAST GOLD AND ITS CANCER. U have plenty to be doing always and if none of the carries are grabbing a wave, ping the fk out of them and hold it for them. The gold usage efficiency of money on a utility compared to a carry is enormous, and legit almost every game ive lost in low elo as adc was due to supports that do this. If its dying to a tower and theres no one around its one thing, but even still there are VERY likely better uses of ur time or somewhere u should be. I swear when a support/jungler goes to clear bot wave when we are getting control of Nash area my mind just goes completely blank and a big DEDEAT appears in my mind, when supports push side lanes denying farm /EXP and safety to his carries while sitting on unused wards and still not warding jungle entrance for them something inside me breaks and i feel like a part of my soul just died. Supports have a huge impact on the game, like, super huge but in silver they are mostly detrimental and mechanics has nothing to do with it.
: Can anyone give tips to silver player?
You die way too much, start respecting enemy vision, rotations, clearly vision with your team and not alone, spam help pings if you wanna clear, i am pretty sure that your game sense is off.
: > [{quoted}](name=Acekill3r,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEJyxh1r,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-23T09:32:04.814+0000) > > She is 10 times healthier and 1000 times more fun now, i don't even know what you are saying, she is really strong too currently but i fear for dmg nerfs because if she is not fed her burst is really not that great considering that is very slow compared to other assassins. Healthier? How can people even say this? Like holy shit i lose my mind against diamond akalis don't wanna imagine having to play against master + akalis. Considering she still has 40% banrate up there. She is so ungodly broken and toxic it's insane.
> [{quoted}](name=SuperTopLFBottom,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEJyxh1r,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-05-23T13:08:51.611+0000) > > Healthier? > How can people even say this? Like holy shit i lose my mind against diamond akalis don't wanna imagine having to play against master + akalis. > Considering she still has 40% banrate up there. > > She is so ungodly broken and toxic it's insane. I don't know if you know what healthy means at this point, she has a lot more counterplay than before, she is ult reliant, people just suck against her, legit they don't know what her passive is, how she deals damage, they just eat the passive auto like they don't care and then complain when all they have to do is back off after getting hit by the Q and she just runs out of energy hilariously fast, she gets the ms only by leaving the circle so she usually backs off after the Q and the opponent has all the time in the world to not stand near her, Mages can potentially murder her leaving her completely useless if she gets out ranged because she practically has no sustain early and she is forced to trade to get something out of the laning. She is quite problematic to balance because when played perfectly she can surely outplay and kill someone even in 1 vs 2 situations, she can deal with adc and bruisers at the same time, she has the ahri "too safe" syndrome but she is still melee despite that, she is complicated because her numbers are not that high still since her burst is nothing special when not fed but she has good dps. Really another Ryze case.
: Yuumi Has No Place on the Rift
She is super broken, i just don't get these posts, if u get a good player and an adc and/or a bruiser that know how to play with her she is a free win.
: Akali is worse than RYZE at this point
She is 10 times healthier and 1000 times more fun now, i don't even know what you are saying, she is really strong too currently but i fear for dmg nerfs because if she is not fed her burst is really not that great considering that is very slow compared to other assassins.
: What was weird was how much worse TL played against G2 than IG... G2 is not SIGNIFICANTLY better than IG, yet TL looked like they couldn't do anything. I don't know if TL just figured 'well, we're past IG so this is gonna be easy now' and didn't think G2 would put up a fight or something... but... TL just didn't show up that day. That being said, I don't think TL at their best would've won the series... so G2 definitely earned it. It was just weird watching how much worse they played this morning than two days ago. It was night and day.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=HiorZdZI,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-19T17:38:02.749+0000) > > What was weird was how much worse TL played against G2 than IG... G2 is not SIGNIFICANTLY better than IG, yet TL looked like they couldn't do anything. I don't know if TL just figured 'well, we're past IG so this is gonna be easy now' and didn't think G2 would put up a fight or something... but... TL just didn't show up that day. > > That being said, I don't think TL at their best would've won the series... so G2 definitely earned it. It was just weird watching how much worse they played this morning than two days ago. It was night and day. The difference is that IG were super predictable with a static gameplay and static picks that would take a every fight even if that killed them and TL definitely ABUSED them showing how easy they were to beat when faced again a good team ready for them. G2 are a crazy team, unpredictable and with more picks that you can hardly counter pick those guys.
HeeroTX (NA)
: I'm proud, but also devastated. I think in the BROAD scheme, Liquid did a great service to the LCS and frankly gave back hope to the region. But in the micro, losing to G2 in the Finals hurts, a LOT, and almost certainly BECAUSE Liquid gave our hope back. I was thinking after the IG win, that this result would be the most painful possible. Had we lost to IG, it would've been "expected" and we'd have been numb to it. But beating them showed what we can do at our absolute best and what we are and should be capable of. I was thinking if SKT got thru and beat us, that loss would sting, but mentally I think NA has conceded defeat to Korea. I hope we win MSI and/or World over them one day, but for now I think most have thought Korea is just better at League than us. But Europe? No matter what the stats and results say, I don't think we want to accept that Europe really is BETTER than NA. MAybe they've beaten us, but we can and will beat them. Hopefully this lights a fire for Worlds. I'd love to see NA stomp into World looking to prove NA > EU because while we can make a mound of excuses for why Asian teams have beaten us in the past, damned if we're gonna let the Euros show us up. Congrats to G2, but this one hurts, a LOT.
> [{quoted}](name=HeeroTX,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=XNNkQNQL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:02:46.986+0000) > > I'm proud, but also devastated. I think in the BROAD scheme, Liquid did a great service to the LCS and frankly gave back hope to the region. But in the micro, losing to G2 in the Finals hurts, a LOT, and almost certainly BECAUSE Liquid gave our hope back. I was thinking after the IG win, that this result would be the most painful possible. Had we lost to IG, it would've been "expected" and we'd have been numb to it. But beating them showed what we can do at our absolute best and what we are and should be capable of. I was thinking if SKT got thru and beat us, that loss would sting, but mentally I think NA has conceded defeat to Korea. I hope we win MSI and/or World over them one day, but for now I think most have thought Korea is just better at League than us. But Europe? No matter what the stats and results say, I don't think we want to accept that Europe really is BETTER than NA. MAybe they've beaten us, but we can and will beat them. > > Hopefully this lights a fire for Worlds. I'd love to see NA stomp into World looking to prove NA > EU because while we can make a mound of excuses for why Asian teams have beaten us in the past, damned if we're gonna let the Euros show us up. Congrats to G2, but this one hurts, a LOT. Ok this is fine but one thing I bothers me, you can't let emotions blind you that much, G2 had the best players with the best gameplay performing very good with working pocket picks in every role.. Mmmm, it was kinda expected they would win. Still well played NA, you impressed me and stepped up a lot!
FSRER (EUNE)
: Get Yummi out of my game!
I didn't say this before but: she is niche and i am OK with that, she works with few adc and i see no problem in that, i don't wanna Riot to release every champ as : you can pick this no matter the comp because we released another generalist champ yet again.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Get Yummi out of my game!
Honestly i tought she sucked because i kept smashing their bot lane but that was before i found good players playing her and she is not weak at all if played good, so it's a problem with the players, i would advise not to buff her because she is already ok and that would totally break her like with every new high-medium high skill floor new released champ. So, to everyone complaining : your support would have lost lane with every support because he was not a good player so get over it.
zPOOPz (NA)
: > So, we should go ahead and eliminate the penalties for early surrender too, right? Because you're saying that it's only a "few minutes" (even when I've said multiple times, and shown with math, that it can be hours per day lost on a day you're playing many games) lost, so the team shouldn't be given a loss and the winning team shouldn't get a win, right? I........honestly have no comment on that early surrender thing. Even as hypothetical... > Champion select is part of the game. Period. The fact that it can be remade quicker than a game in progress does not make it any less of an inappropriate way to avoid losing a game. It may be part of the game, but it does not have the same affect as when the game start or in-game. The severity between dodging and afk are not the same to be reasonably punished the same. The cost to your team between someone dodging and afk in-game are vastly different. > It's as if a hockey team could simply walk off the ice when the other team puts in a different goalie to start the game, and say "nope, we're not playing this until you don't play that goalie". What? No? They'd get that game counted as a loss. It's absurd to say that sort of thing should be acceptable. Not even sure how it is the same as League. --- In any case, I'll be honest. This discussion has ran its course for me. I'm not attempting to have the last word here, but it doesn't sound like we're going to agree on this and we are beginning to stray. Agree to disagree?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yBGbaah4,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T04:37:47.150+0000) > > I think we can, but I'd like to at least explain the hockey analogy since it was complex. Thanks for participating and being civil during the discussion :) > > The hockey analogy is this - generally speaking, you put one goalie in per game and you have a number of "lines" which are groups of the other 5 people on the team. Many times, the lines for the game are planned based on who the expected goalie for the other team is - against different goalies, you will need to have different lines. During practices/warm-ups, those lines will skate together to ensure they're used to each others' motions, callouts, shots/passes, etc. It's a huge disadvantage to have to alter your lines right before the start of the game, but the alternative is you end up with lines that are not the most effective against the goalie. They're still good players and all, but they aren't the best they could be. > > That's akin to in League saying "well, our team comp isn't the best, and the game hasn't started yet". In hockey, they can't just say "well we know their original goalie was out sick today so we're going to wait until next week to play". That's what dodging would be - they're trying to avoid a specific situation/player. > > Granted it's professional sports versus League, but the idea is the same - it'd be unfair for them to be permitted to "dodge" the game simply because they don't like the team comp or have the right set up. > > Hopefully this at least explains where I'm coming from - agree to disagree though is fine with me :) Ok i am going to be honest, i reported every single one of your posts because you logic is just wrong, your examples are just wrong and so out of contest and i think you are just trying to farm upvotes. This whole post should be closed because it's much more than controversial, there are no good ideas in it and it's only creating negativity while distorting reality. Have a nice Day, nothing personal :P
Show more

Acekill3r

Level 135 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion