: Karma top does it, Viktor top (when it was number 1) did it, Kennen does it, whats new? The fact she scales to late is the only difference from the rest of the common klepto top users (I don't add GP because he's better off with Grasp and Fleet for respective situations over Klepto)
Melee Klepto user vs Ranged Klepto users. Melee champions get more gold and items from Klepto compared to Ranged champions. Rito nerfed this like over a year ago.
: "Kayle's Klepto abuse" You mean anyone who works well with the rune that gives you free stuff?
Yeah because point and click 550 range E spam while getting melee Klepto benefit is balanced.
: oh look it's the same thread that got downvoted to oblivion last time. Also... no duh! that she is going to have a high winrate if she reaches lvl 16 she is a hyperscaling champion! also if you are losing to a klepto kayle early on then it's ENTIRELY on you
Oh look, the way to counter 550 range point and click E Klepto spam is don’t stand near my minions and get zoned out by Kayle from level 1. Weak champion BTW.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 45% CDR lv 18 Nasus: 5 seconds 95% slow with 6 secs cooldown. Good luck have fun. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/d/dc/M%27Pengu_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20181207233503
> [{quoted}](name=ContDeCaterinca1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWyXeI0k,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-15T14:17:36.065+0000) > > 45% CDR lv 18 Nasus: 5 seconds 95% slow with 6 secs cooldown. > > Good luck have fun. > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/d/dc/M%27Pengu_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20181207233503 Nasus W at rank 5 with 45% says 6.05 seconds on the tooltip. But you have to realise that the cooldown starts during W and not after. So 6.05 - 5 seconds = effective 1.05 second W cooldown.
: Neeko was hotfixed...and Sylas is being nerfed on PBE. Clueless comment.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UKINxF4z,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-03-14T17:25:01.157+0000) > > Neeko was hotfixed...and Sylas is being nerfed on PBE. > > Clueless comment. Lets nerf her W dmg by 40 at rank 5 and lower some attack speed and now dumb shits like this guy think AS Neeko is unplayable.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Okay but do you have any actual justification for this? Any proof whatsoever that this needs to be done? No? Wow. Who'd have guessed.
Try fighting Irelia or Jax that has built these items and they take longer to kill than a full tank while building two items.
Rioter Comments
: Since you seem to think so, I'm curious, in what way is Darius tankier than Garen for instance?
Darius has situational healing with Q spam while Garen has to wait out of combat under turret. Darius has higher base stats and damage compared to Garen. Garen’s W doesn’t do anything to help him. The passive portion is completely useless unless the buff the numbers up. Most of the time you won’t even be able to stack your W passive to full.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=After3perma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2tswpKis,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-04T22:45:28.656+0000) > > Remove the CC immunity and change it to, Olaf gains 30/40/50% tenacity. Excuse me? You want to replace Olaf's ult for tenacity? Are you trolling or did you just get clapped by an Olaf? If anything Olaf's ult is one of the most unique ones in the game. He should get base armor/mr increase IMO he is squishy AF early on for a juggernaut. But it has nothing to do with his ult. If you build him right with enough LS and health, he IS un-fucking-stoppable. ps. I checked your history.... this : {{item:3748}} {{item:3143}}{{item:3053}} is **not** how you build Olaf. Try this: {{item:3071}} {{item:3080}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3742}} or {{item:3078}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3813}} {{item:3046}} or tanky: {{item:3071}} {{item:3231}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3813}} {{item:3742}}
> [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2tswpKis,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-05T00:52:25.884+0000) > > You want to replace Olaf's ult for tenacity? Are you trolling or did you just get clapped by an Olaf? If anything Olaf's ult is one of the most unique ones in the game. He should get base armor/mr increase IMO he is squishy AF early on for a juggernaut. But it has nothing to do with his ult. If you build him right with enough LS and health, he IS un-fucking-stoppable. > > ps. I checked your history.... this : > > {{item:3748}} {{item:3143}}{{item:3053}} is **not** how you build Olaf. This is an old account where i tried out different builds. I always build BC Steraks Gage but I still die quickly compared to Darius or Garen. I didnt get clapped by an Olaf. I am an Olaf main but he is too weak atm.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Aarron (NA)
: I'm not sure how Riot could fix that honestly The wall comes out from the center of his model when cast, and you can't change that mechanic because otherwise it would be impossible to block projectiles in melee range Making the hitbox smaller sounds like it could work possibly, but that might open him up to being hit by things in front of his as well during the beginning of the cast You'd have make it smaller, and then shift the spawn location of it slightly towards the front of his model But I don't know how coding that works so i don't know if Riot can even do it
Make the wind wall be placed like Anivia Wall
: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Fiora/ Fiora with so much safety on early as you say And saying "why pick Lucian" when he has been for months the best adc and even if he lost that title on the last patchs he's still a meta pick is beyond ridiculous.
Lucian still falls off late game if he hasn't snowballed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Regardless of what is wrong with his regular abilities, his ult just lasts way too long. He is way way way too safe for how much damage and mobility he has.
> [{quoted}](name=TrollsShouldDie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=29U1K058,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-23T12:54:34.794+0000) > > Regardless of what is wrong with his regular abilities, his ult just lasts way too long. He is way way way too safe for how much damage and mobility he has. The duration is fine but my problem is, why the fuck can he ult while hard CCed.
: Ryze mini rework based off Reddit
I really hope this ultimate change becomes true because his current ultimate is one of the worst abilities in solo queue. Trying to coordinate this teleport with randoms is really hard to do and it is really feast or famine. This new Ryze ultimate will help him become an AP juggernaut because he has low ranges and no mobility or dive. Poping this ultimate will let him unleash full power like a juggernaut should.
: Ryze mini rework based off Reddit
I really hope this ultimate change becomes true because his current ultimate is one of the worst abilities in solo queue. Trying to coordinate this teleport with randoms is really hard to do and it is really feast or famine. This new Ryze ultimate will help him become an AP juggernaut because he has low ranges and no mobility or dive. Poping this ultimate will let him unleash full power like a juggernaut should.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=feintfiend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zp5yRAxZ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T16:18:16.637+0000) > > "Riven has 0 reach into backlines other than flash" > Except y'know, 4 dashes on extreemly low cooldowns > Or her just hopping a wall to dive the backline > Also why does it have to be a flashless riven? > Riven with flash just dashes in, flashes, clicks stun and the teamifght is autowon kinda like malph R except she does assasin levels of damage Are you silver? Riven dashes are literally 200 range each, with all combined you get basically a normal gap closer worth of distance, and her Q is on a fixed 12s CD at all ranks, and riven actually loses damage if she has to use all of her Qs to get into a target (then she gets into melee range with nothing left). Meanwhile someone like jax can leap strike every 3~4 seconds (or even less with shojin) and then unload all of his kit damage. Why dont you play riven if shes so broken and strong and has no weakness like that? If you did you'd realise all of her weaknesses.
> [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zp5yRAxZ,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T16:21:13.802+0000) > > Are you silver? > > Riven dashes are literally 200 range each, with all combined you get basically a normal gap closer worth of distance, and her Q is on a fixed 12s CD at all ranks, and riven actually loses damage if she has to use all of her Qs to get into a target (then she gets into melee range with nothing left). Riven gets 40% CDR easy in every game so your 12s CD is invalid. Also the cooldown starts after the first Q is pressed not the third Q, this means she can Q, wait then second Q, wait then third Q and by the time she has delayed her Q’s her cooldown is back up again immediately and she can repeat.
: The bigger question is, why would someone buy a $100 skin?
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Dienekes,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5eHEv060,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-20T18:54:50.813+0000) > > The bigger question is, why would someone buy a $100 skin? Exactly. Plus it looks terrible.
Rioter Comments
: Kind of funny how you post this after the crit item changes, making Yasuo strong again. Yet everything you mentioned he did before the item changes. Hmm....
> [{quoted}](name=CrotchguzzlerJr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9HhWmgB8,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-02-16T20:08:04.122+0000) > > Kind of funny how you post this after the crit item changes, making Yasuo strong again. Yet everything you mentioned he did before the item changes. Hmm.... I made posts on Yasuo before the crit changes. Does Rito care?
: That is nice and all, but you forgot his massive shield that he just charges by walking and using his mobility, even in combat which is a 100% block of at least one damage source because only a few things deal more than 510 damage at level 18 vs full build Yasuo. Also, he now has another shield with {{item:3046}} which can block 210-600 damage, and opens up a space in his inventory since it can be one of his 2 crit items. Not to mention this is a perfectly fine first item for him. so first item gives him another shield on top of his WW and passive.
Yeah and you also forgot that Yasuo’s passive shield also procs whenever he uses ult even if he has 0 flow stacks. You can’t punish him even when he ults.
Moody P (NA)
: Yasuo is healthy and those champions arent
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9HhWmgB8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-16T14:22:08.327+0000) > > Yasuo is healthy and those champions arent Aatrox had his mobility gutted. Irelia has her chain Q spam nerfed. But Yasuo can dash through my entire minion wave, yeah that’s healthy according to this guy.
Rioter Comments
: Go back to crying about how Volibear and Trundle isn't broken pls
> [{quoted}](name=The Rogue Status,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y3kfFZPv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-14T02:47:53.412+0000) > > Go back to crying about how Volibear and Trundle isn't broken pls LUL
Moody P (NA)
: Vlad isn't being picked by every other high elo top laner just dodge his instant spells and he's useless lmao
Vlad has no instant spells. Each spell has a cast time including Q. Hell it even tells you when his empowered Q is being available as the yellow bar moves across. If you get constantly hit by empowered Vlad Q’s that’s your fault.
Rioter Comments
: So...why are you wanting to completely gut him? 1) Crit chance passive nerf - Already balanced by the lower crit damage. 2) Removing shield - Fuck that, just ***fucking auto him once*** before ulting him. Land some form of poke on him. If you don't have any poke at all you probably already beat him in a 1v1. 3) W nerf - Why? Just don't fucking ult into it. It's a modfied spellshield otherwise. If you ult a Sivir who has E ready, is Sivir broken? No, you just failed to bait out her defensive tool first. Same thing for Yasuo.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=71yKZ21m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T13:22:56.028+0000) > 3) W nerf - Why? Just don't fucking ult into it. It's a modfied spellshield otherwise. If you ult a Sivir who has E ready, is Sivir broken? No, you just failed to bait out her defensive tool first. Same thing for Yasuo. Sivir only blocks one ability and she has to time it. Yasuo wind wall gives team wide protection. He can also time it at the last second to block projectiles. Yasuo can also block projectiles coming from the opposite direction if he times the wind wall. Yasuo and his team can stand inside the wind wall and get 360 degree protection from all sides. ^ These two are bugs, but they exist and it is game breaking mechanics that have been in the game since Yasuo release date.
Rioter Comments
: Low elo damage chart...
This Akali didn't build GunBlade. And plus Akali is garbage champ. Your team only won because you had Jax, no skill auto win bullshit.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: Because it is a different champion with different spells?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9lWxzN1N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-08T14:25:14.961+0000) > > Because it is a different champion with different spells? No other champ has point and click ranged on hit classed as melee attack except Poppy passive which can only be used every 10 seconds.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

After3perma

Level 27 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion