: There should be a requirement to play a few Normals if you've been gone a long time
agreed. I just had a Kassadin single-handedly lose us the game because he hadn't played since season 6, and he "didn't know what Zoe or Camille's spells did". When I asked him why he was playing ranked, he replied "normals are too easy." He proceeded to go 1/10 in lane, all the while saying "wtf 2 flashes".
: gj, some random dude ruins the game for you and says he didnt see (could be true or not but theres a POSSIBILITY) and then you decide to ruin a game for A WHOLE team. Glad you said you are sorry but did u just said that because you received a temp ban?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcanine19,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jdYVlj40,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T10:43:46.770+0000) > > gj, some random dude ruins the game for you and says he didnt see (could be true or not but theres a POSSIBILITY) and then you decide to ruin a game for A WHOLE team. Glad you said you are sorry but did u just said that because you received a temp ban? I didnt get banned i just feel horrible about it. it was childish of me to do but i was so fucking mad at that guy for good reason. i had dodged 7 times that day just because my team kept banningmy champ, i guess i have the mentality of a yasuo main
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri 0ne Trick,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0nnEvY1R,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-21T09:28:41.682+0000) > > It probably was, but the enemy was already at our nexus and I couldn't find the strength to continue playing with that adc. It was the first game I played without a premade adc as well - look who's never going botlane without a premade again. if the enemy is at your nexus then the game will be over in like 2 min... this is def deserved btw how do you know the ezreal got off "scot-free?"
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0nnEvY1R,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-21T10:36:28.757+0000) > > if the enemy is at your nexus then the game will be over in like 2 min... > > this is def deserved > > btw how do you know the ezreal got off "scot-free?" I didn't get any instant feedback notification; and although I know that doesn't mean he hasn't been punished, with the amount of flame just like this that I see practically every game it's safe to assume he wasn't punished. This is just the first time that the toxicity has been directed at me, as I usually don't play support =/
DoxTox (NA)
: you typed so much holy shit. Some of the things you did are morally wrong too. sitting in fountain? chat restriction well deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=DoxTox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0nnEvY1R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-21T09:26:40.916+0000) > > you typed so much holy shit. Some of the things you did are morally wrong too. sitting in fountain? chat restriction well deserved. It probably was, but the enemy was already at our nexus and I couldn't find the strength to continue playing with that adc. It was the first game I played without a premade adc as well - look who's never going botlane without a premade again.
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: It isn't Riot's fault your internet connection is not stable, and it is not Riot's fault your directX is not current/functional. I recommend you fix your internet and software issues before attempting to play again.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=RyNhTeNE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-23T05:00:37.167+0000) > > It isn't Riot's fault your internet connection is not stable, and it is not Riot's fault your directX is not current/functional. > > I recommend you fix your internet and software issues before attempting to play again. My connection and pc are both completely fine. This was a one time error, yet I get three seperate penalties for it.
: And it's not their fault it did. As far as they know, you purposely disconnected. I once got hit with a penalty for going AFK because I had to suddenly rush my neighbor to the E.R. When I got home, I saw the 'AFKers ruin games, don't do it'. I hit the "I understand", dealt with the wait time, and continued with my life and my game. No reason to get fired up over something that, as you said, is beyond your control. Now, if it IS an issue that's starting to crop up, see what you can do about it before you play again.
> [{quoted}](name=LateCustomer,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=RyNhTeNE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-23T05:09:48.109+0000) > > And it's not their fault it did. As far as they know, you purposely disconnected. > > I once got hit with a penalty for going AFK because I had to suddenly rush my neighbor to the E.R. When I got home, I saw the 'AFKers ruin games, don't do it'. I hit the "I understand", dealt with the wait time, and continued with my life and my game. No reason to get fired up over something that, as you said, is beyond your control. Now, if it IS an issue that's starting to crop up, see what you can do about it before you play again. This hasnt' happened once before. Doesn't seem fair that I get a loss on my placements, a 30 min dodge timer when I didn't even dodge, AND a 20 min leaverbuster over a simple error.
Chermorg (NA)
: It isn't Riot's fault your internet connection is not stable, and it is not Riot's fault your directX is not current/functional. I recommend you fix your internet and software issues before attempting to play again.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=RyNhTeNE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-23T05:00:37.167+0000) > > It isn't Riot's fault your internet connection is not stable, and it is not Riot's fault your directX is not current/functional. > > I recommend you fix your internet and software issues before attempting to play again. This has literally never happened once before.
Rioter Comments
Asamas (EUNE)
: I think that the quality matters too. If you draw a red circule and call it Vlad they will give you like 10 RP. If you draw a real thing that you put effort in then we can talk about 65. Other than that you should sent the picture to Riot Support and they will handle it.
> [{quoted}](name=Asamas,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EW3jqgQn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-10T15:57:23.257+0000) > > I think that the quality matters too. If you draw a red circule and call it Vlad they will give you like 10 RP. If you draw a real thing that you put effort in then we can talk about 65. Other than that you should sent the picture to Riot Support and they will handle it. what do you mean this is of the highest quality :o
Rioter Comments
: 20 Minute Leaver Buster Timer Keeps Resetting
Reyna (NA)
: It is somewhat in your control since if it's commonly crashing and you're **willingly** joining a match with that knowledge you deserve the leaverbuster.
> [{quoted}](name=Reyna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KTFFKH95,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-28T21:41:41.295+0000) > > It is somewhat in your control since if it's commonly crashing and you're **willingly** joining a match with that knowledge you deserve the leaverbuster. It isnt even common though, like every 1 in 50 games it crashes
: 20 minute leaverbuster because my computer crashed in a blind pick match.
I played for the first 5 mins, crashed and rejoined at around 15 mins, played well for the game (even tho we lost) I dont see why i should get punished. I agree that i should get it fixed but again it's not ranked. I'm not going to ask rito to take away my penalty because its partly my fault but still really irrtating
Rioter Comments
: Riot pls buff ekko
Early laning is so damn weak now with runes {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: Client is stuck on "loading"
Høney (NA)
: Refund Credit
sales only count for rp the BE prices stay the same
: Are you about to make a thread about how you're done with league? Then this is the thread for you!
Rioter Comments
: Cant access free champ rotation on my smurf?
Rioter Comments

Ahri 0ne Trick

Level 78 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion