Rioter Comments
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=All 4 Jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5gLJnEdz,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T14:19:19.245+0000) > > Also! The character limit on reports didn't allow me to report the entire incident. I'm the type of player who won't report unless it's trolling and will write paragraphs to prove they are trolling. You don't need to explain in every detail what happened. Report with a short summary of a situation is quite enough for punishment system to flag that match.
I have only reported a few people. People I think should be suspended for what they've done. Running it down, harassing and griefing in general. Out of the 7 players i've reported, 6 of them have been punished in some way. Thanks to the message riot sends for sending a proper report. I'll take this post down the moment I get the message that this player has been punished for what he does and continues to do in his games.
: Please remove the name from the post. Naming and shaming isn’t allowed on the boards. As long as you reported him at the end of the game, I’m sure he’ll eventually receive a punishment.
Also! The character limit on reports didn't allow me to report the entire incident. I'm the type of player who won't report unless it's trolling and will write paragraphs to prove they are trolling.
: Please remove the name from the post. Naming and shaming isn’t allowed on the boards. As long as you reported him at the end of the game, I’m sure he’ll eventually receive a punishment.
: This player says he doesn't get banned for griefing.
If anyone sees this and knows a rioter who can do something. Please direct them to this post.
Rioter Comments

All 4 Jhin

Level 227 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion