Rioter Comments
: That's definitely not what QoL means. QoL is if something has zero impact on the actual strength of a champion, just making them simpler to use or more reliable. Examples of QoL changes include the Alistar changes that let him buffer his Q with his W, the Lux changes that let her instantly detonate her E on arrival, pretty much any fix to a bug that somehow hurts a champion, or the recent Taliyah changes that altered the way that W was casted (although some people didn't like that last one). Note how I used the word "changes", because, despite possibly making them stronger through being easier to use, the champion isn't actually gaining anything. On the flip side, cooldown reductions and added effects are the very definition of regular buffs. If you don't like the buffs or want more, that's one thing. But you can't just not call them buffs.
I understand what you're trying to say. But still, those were insignificant buffs (and i noted why in my last quote), more like QoL for me.
: 5.11: Blood Well cooldown reduced to 225 / 200 / 175 / 150 seconds from 225 5.6: Massacre NEW EFFECT: Grants 20% maximum Blood Well per enemy hit ?????
5.11: There are very few games, where you get to benefit from the lower passive cooldown (it should be a 40+ mins. game to make it considerable better from 225 seconds to 150). In an 20 minutes game, unnoticeable buff. 5.6: Almost every good Aatrox starts a fight anyway with it's bloodwell at full. Basically these are buffs only in some (rare) circumstances. More QoL than buffs. A buff would be to give him some good fucking scaling AD on his E (up from 60%). A maxed E with a full AD build, would do almost unnoticeable damage to a 0 armor target late-game, with a 8 seconds cooldown, and a shit projectile trajectory.
: That's strange, because he got buffed 2 times during the last 2 years.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SFHFWill (NA)
: Aatrox Gimmick
The build could work.... in Bronze IV
: I think assassins should have a slow that could be spammed like Talon's W. Assassins need: 1) Distance closer 2) Escape 3) Single target spells, even if they're point and click. (The counter play is forcing them to stay out of range of their dive in)
1) Distance closer 2) Escape I didn't covered those specially because that's some of the basics of assassins 3) Single target spells, even if they're point and click. (The counter play is forcing them to stay out of range of their dive in) But not retardly OP like Zed's ult. Point an click with a retard range, and retard damage. **I've just covered what most of their strengths and some of weaknesses should be.**
Tentaku (EUNE)
: > Increased %dmg against single/solo targets Yeah that worked so well on KZ...
Because it's pretty useless until you upgrade it.And when that happens, there is a slight chance teamfights are starting. Like every other KZ spell until you upgrade them.
Rioter Comments
Jhaerik (NA)
: Soooo what you are saying is by building tank he could survive you for 7-8 levels... then you stomp on him for the rest of the game... so he needed nerfed?
I could only 1v1 him because he built only MR and health, while i built an early Botrk / Mortal Reminder, reducing his heals. If he started Zhonya or something like that he would've ripped me off. What i'm saying is that any noob can 1v2 with Vladimir in 6.12 current state just by building Spirit Visage and Boots of Lucidity.
mazorsk (EUNE)
: Vladimir patch 6.13
Here's my story against Vladimir in lane pre 6.13 : As Tryndamere, i can't 1v1 him until mid-game, even though he builds no AP / no armor (Spirit Visage + Lucidity and he can 1v1 Tryndamere until mid-game). How fucked up was that ? Those 6.13 nerfs are spot-on IMO.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
vthief (NA)
: Aatrox main reporting i
> [{quoted}](name=virginitythief,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QYpRRiJd,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-20T23:56:59.701+0000) > > He is in a great spot right now. Aside from aesthetics he does not need any changes. Are you on drugs ? He currently has the lowest winrate and playrate ever recorded for Aatrox.
OBG4MER (EUW)
: Aatrox small hitbox or bug?
It's just that small. And you were at the outer limit of his inner circle anyway. No bug for me.
: Wait how do u know they're nerfing tp?? ARe they ? When ?
http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/NT7UcOWt-613-planned-adjustments-to-more-stuff-part-2-teleport-support-items TP chanelling time up to 4.5 secs from 3.5
CppL (EUW)
: What if i dont run tp? what do i get then? this shit is still gonna be usless for me.
> [{quoted}](name=CppL,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Bznf6JzY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:34:04.500+0000) > > What if i dont run tp? what do i get then? this shit is still gonna be usless for me. Then you have the recall buff added to the out of combat MS.
Rioter Comments
: Swain has no gap closer to be fair and does have at _some_ counter play. Not much admittedly, but he does have some.
No need, when all you have to do is press R and head towards 1v5.
Rioter Comments
: Mordekaiser Jungle is actually very solid IF and only IF you know how to pressure objectives and get momentum.
He is absolutely garbage tier against good/mobility junglers. + 0 pressure on lanes
Alytrox (EUW)
: Dynamic queue experience is even worse...
Since i've opened this thread, i've just seen trio-premades against duo-premades two times in 4 games. All trio's against me (not that it matters, it could happen otherwise- but still - there is a higher chance of getting against trios due to the fact i am solo)
Rioter Comments
: > In other news, i see there is a kind of abuse by people queuing as trio. There is a big chance, that when you queue as 3, you will vs. against a DUO premade. And the % winrate increases drastically towards the trio premade when this happens. Source? As far as I can tell, Riot released no stats at all on this topic. That certainly seems credible, but I'd still like to know where you got your information.
From my own experience. You can check my IGN, i have lots of games in S6. And, now with club tags i can identify who is an who isn't a premade, or, i either check op.gg. There are lots of 3v2's happening, and usually when that happens it's not good for the 2's, at least in my games those were completely stomps.
VvVVvV (NA)
: From what I have noticed the system mostly matches you evenly as far as number of premades on each side. ive found that most the time if my team has a duo and 3 solos then the other team has a duo and 3 solos Same for trio/duo the other team had a trio/duo and if my team had a 4 premade and 1 solo the other team had a 4 premade and 1 solo. I've noticed this just by simply asking. If you see payers with same clan tag then you know of course they are premade. But there are times you see players with same clan tag on your team or the other team but you dont see it vice versa. So when i see this i will always ask who here is a premade (or if its other way around ill ask the other team). Almost everytime i was right in knowing there was a set of equal premades. I cant remember 1 time when i asked that it turned out to be a uneven number of premades on either team.
Yeah, but when that doesn't happen in 99% of cases (evenly number as premades), it's all fucked up. And right now, there is a much bigger chance of 99% to have a 2v3 premades game, due to their matchmaking, to reduce queue time.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: He's better as a Jungler now due to the Cinderhulk buff.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Because rito wants lvl 30 accounts
Is there any good reason behind this ?
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Alytrox,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vfoFKORe,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-08T07:34:17.536+0000) > > _Xin Zhao > Base health increased to 600 from 591.16 > Health growth increased to 95 from 87_ > > 57% winrate for 125+ games players. > > > Meanwhile, Aatrox.... > > But, no, there is absolutely no favouritism among Rioters. That 57% winrate for 125+ games is from 2014-2015, also he didn't even break 50% UNTIL you had 125+ games at that time. He is currently sitting at 2% playrate in plat+ with a 42% winrate top and a 49% winrate jungle. Next time you make a thread complaining about riot favoritism don't just bring in one bullshit outdated statistic to prove your point.
We're talking about 57% winrate for both TOP and Jungle in patch 6.11 for experienced players (who have 125+ games on him). I don't know about what data from 2014-2015 you're talking about. www.champion.gg
: After 2 years of being in Bronze league, I finally got out
And i'm sitting here, playing with a garbage-tier champion (Aatrox), and thinking i may have to quit LoL because i can't get to Diamond V with him....
Feathermane (EUNE)
: Lifesteal-based champion? Check Split pusher? Check Caring function disabled.
Ignorance enabled.
CppL (EUW)
: I guess they planing some kind of rework for him ,thats why they refuse to buff him.
> [{quoted}](name=CppL,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vfoFKORe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-08T08:19:10.957+0000) > > I guess they planing some kind of rework for him ,thats why they refuse to buff him. For all i know that could mean at least 1 year. Thats half of season 6, and half of season 7. And from what i've seen lately, there are only indirect buffs to him.
: I mean... It's like 9 hp ._. I get that it's still a buff for no reason, but it's not that bad _>.>_
> [{quoted}](name=Hello I am Bird,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vfoFKORe,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-08T08:19:02.344+0000) > > I mean... > > It's like 9 hp ._. > > I get that it's still a buff for no reason, but it's not that bad _>.>_ iIt's not about the numbers.And even if it's about numbers, it's only 9hp @ lvl1, but it's about +150hp @ lvl 18, that's a nice late-game buff. But even if he had +1 hp base buff only as a number. It's about the fact that they share some similarities (same class/subclass), yet on of them gets totally ignored. I have enough games on him to realise there are tons of options where you would buff him without making him more OP. But RIOT acts like he doesn't even exist right now.
TehNACHO (NA)
: >57% winrate for 125+ games players. You say this like it's abnormal, and is definitely where we should balance our champs.
I don't have any issues, it's just that doesn't look like Xin Zhao was an "out of normal low" win-rate. It's just a buff that comes out of nowhere. Meanwhile, Aatrox winrate is going down by every patch, (and it will continue going lower with the rise of Trinity Force Irelia/Jax). Yet no slightest retard buff, although dedicated players like me (+500games) barely breaks 50% win-rate. I'm tired of being handicapped because i chosed to main him, and having to be 10x better than enemy opponent to have a slight advantage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The Interim 6.11 Balance Analysis and Chat Thread
I really don't understand how fucked up Kindred was at release. Nerf after nerf after nerf since their release. I actually think it's the most nerfed champion since release (?). And yet, they still are at +60% winrate for experienced champs.
: He just hit a 51.83% win rate. How is he doing poorly?
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yPnybEFK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-07T03:15:21.839+0000) > > He just hit a 51.83% win rate. > > How is he doing poorly? In what universe ? Champion.gg Aatrox winrate top lane :48% Jungle : 47% And that with a <1% playrate, and a playerbase average games of 107
: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=alytrox *Searches vigorously for butthurtedness* no boys, he is on an alt. Stop your searches, go to lolking.net
> [{quoted}](name=cogsnter04,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I6ZOROAq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-07T06:31:54.380+0000) > > http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=alytrox > > *Searches vigorously for butthurtedness* > > no boys, he is on an alt. Stop your searches, go to lolking.net Care to explain what you're baffling about ?
Rioter Comments
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alytrox,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KhylPG9H,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-06T06:46:44.343+0000) > > They keep adding retard damage items for tanks like Sunfire Cape / Iceborn Gauntlet. Those are two of the oldest items in the game.
Ability power removed. Armor increased to 65 from 60. Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 10%. Slow zone radius is no longer smaller on ranged champions. Slow zone radius now scales with bonus armor. Item cost reduced to 2700 Gold from 2850 Gold. AP removed (it was pretty useless anyway). Cost reduced. CDR increased by 10% (guess who the Ekko Tank and Fizz Tank likes CDR ?) Armor increased. Slow zone radius is no longer smaller on ranged champions. Changes in pre-season. This is just for IBG.
: Not really, or you'd see many other tanks being run top lane. Actual tanks. Not assassins/fighters being built tank. Maokai is one of the only exceptions because why? Hmm...could it be the %HP damage?
You're actually not seeing tank top right now because : - They have shit key masteries for solo laning - If the ADC builds Lord Dominik's or Giant Slayer, you will die in 3 seconds in every fight
WiNNNNk (NA)
: I think you guys are all missing the point he's trying to say : From what i've understand, he's actually telling us that there should be a bigger difference in stats between defensive/offensive masteries. I also agree on that. In this META right now, the damage is insane, and with a a combo of Sunfire/IBG/Grasp a tank can kill a carry very fast. Meanwhile, of course, a carry with a decent amount of %ARP can also insta-kill a tank. I really think that when a Tank and a Carry would try to 1v1, the fight should be much longer than it is right now.
> [{quoted}](name=WiNNNNk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KhylPG9H,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-06T07:18:09.715+0000) > > I think you guys are all missing the point he&#x27;s trying to say : > > From what i&#x27;ve understand, he&#x27;s actually telling us that there should be a bigger difference in stats between defensive/offensive masteries. > I also agree on that. > > In this META right now, the damage is insane, and with a a combo of Sunfire/IBG/Grasp a tank can kill a carry very fast. > Meanwhile, of course, a carry with a decent amount of %ARP can also insta-kill a tank. > > I really think that when a Tank and a Carry would try to 1v1, the fight should be much longer than it is right now. Good post. Also, not just a bigger difference between masteries, but items also.
: Grasp was never problematic because of its damage. It's problematic because of its sustain. This change also means that Grasp's healing isn't affected by the target's MR. Tank Assassins aren't made problematic by offensive power on tank items, but by having to much power in their base damages.
> [{quoted}](name=ViashinoWizard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KhylPG9H,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-06T06:56:27.024+0000) > > Grasp was never problematic because of its damage. It&#x27;s problematic because of its sustain. This change also means that Grasp&#x27;s healing isn&#x27;t affected by the target&#x27;s MR. > > Tank Assassins aren&#x27;t made problematic by offensive power on tank items, but by having to much power in their base damages. Having the AOE damage for Cinderhulk Having the IBG 100% total DMG for spellcasters (tanks usually have the potential to spam spells). Having the Grasp dmg. They all add up, making them more viable. It's not just their base damage.
Show more

Alytrox

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion