Eyesack (NA)
: Games literally end at 5 minutes.
Just played into elise,dodged everything i could,still got oneshot. She had 1 complete item and a component item btw. FUN
: You're only allowed to play one champion for the rest of your life.
{{champion:19}} without even thinking. I love my Boy.
: A question for One Tricks/Mains...
Let s just say that if i stop playing {{champion:19}} then i m probably not gonna play this game anymore. That s how much i like the champion.
Wda04 (NA)
: 9.14 so buggy
So i played some Morde,bad idea. After you ult someone you lose all Q damage on champions. Also somehow today(according to the Death Recap), I managed to kill my duo with a Warwick Q while playing Zed.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Why does qss remove Morde ult
It s even worse with warwick because they get free but you are still stunned in your own animation.
ahagon (NA)
: Late game champion with a weak laning phase yet 0 counter play? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=ahagon,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=Rp13LXER,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T23:12:45.334+0000) > > Late game champion with a weak laning phase yet 0 counter play? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} "Weak lane phase", funny she usually wins lane phase super easy.ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
: Vayne.
She sells skins i guess. $$$RiotGames$$$
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QMrjtUQ6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T17:32:12.614+0000) > > Akali is cancer I completely agree. but does she deserve to be put down in the dirt? regarding her performing awfully?
> [{quoted}](name=TheDarkOfDeath,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QMrjtUQ6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T17:34:52.434+0000) > > I completely agree. but does she deserve to be put down in the dirt? regarding her performing awfully? Yes, she does. She removes all the fun from the game.
: Would not reccomend this game to new players
I wouldn t recommend this game to anyone who isn t a masochist honestly.
: > [{quoted}](name=BoilTheOil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8uckVTZF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-23T01:02:00.054+0000) > > {{champion:67}} outplays me with one item when i'm playing {{champion:122}} by outmeleeing me When you pulled Vayne in you looked around and felt lonely. 3s later when you died to 35% true damage you realised that she was beside you the whole time. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8uckVTZF,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-23T01:12:29.219+0000) > > When you pulled Vayne in you looked around and felt lonely. > > 3s later when you died to 35% true damage you realised that she was beside you the whole time. > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} {{champion:122}} "Must have been the wind"
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: Go into game > Top laner loses 2 turrets by 15 mins Yeah, cool.
Bot lane loses 2 turrets by 15 mins and both go 0/10. There fixed it for you.
: Still can't believe they're going through with Morgana damage nerfs.
{{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} Overtuned for several patches.No nerfs {{champion:25}} Viable mid for once. Instant nerf. Guess she doesn t do flashy $LCS$ plays.
YBaKunt (NA)
: All the "way better" champions don't use mana.
You know back in the day champions who didn t use mana had long cooldowns,low mobility or bad stats. Not anymore it seems.
heroikc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEhpLgZt,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-03-28T19:51:12.418+0000) > > Lol it's not impossible you just need to actually start nerfing that fuckin role. > > It's insane how little a jungler actually has to do to get control over the busted drakes, can influence the entire map, always be full mana and full health and has to mechanically outplay AI camps every two minutes for VERY good XP and gold gains considering what you have to do for it. > > > There just needs to be a tradeoff. Rn jungle gets everything and more for very little you actually have to do and know. I'd advocate for delaying the junglers' early levels, myself. Slow them down.
Even more? We are usually behing 2 levels from solo laners unless we get a lead. LOL
GigglesO (NA)
: Worst part is jungler still often determines games by how much he ganks vs afk farms.
It always will. The jungler will always make 2v1 and 3vs2 happen.
Créam (NA)
: Why is {{item:3025}} Still ranged?
DanaoIxUv (EUW)
: Hey Riot what made Yorick cross your made up nerf-border and Riven didn't in 9.4?
Don t forget {{champion:67}} permastealth,true damage,self peel. Also supposed to be hard to play with a massive winrate and pickrate. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Do you play with locked camera, unlocked or mix of both?
I play with locked camera,but i push the camera away from my champion if i need to see a lane or a fight. Works for me.
: So let's talk about how Riot ignoring the fact that Riven and Vayne beyond broken
They sell skins. More skins sold=More money. I can t imagine being any other reason behind this Bs.
ISmurfy420 (EUNE)
: Morgana Incoming nerfs.
Meanwhile Lissandra and Vayne being broken for months, but for some reason are immune to nerfs. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Is this game worth to play now?
The game itself is balanced for the most part except for a few 3 or 4 champs. A bit too much damage still but it s still worth playing. The community is still the same tho, lots of flame as usual.{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Need new top laners to play
{{champion:19}} Start {{item:2033}},rush {{item:3077}} and sheen{{item:3057}} . Your core items are {{item:3078}} ,{{item:3748}} and {{item:3053}} . Max W»Q»E. Take short trades with Q,poking them down until you can get them low enough to all in.
: Why Warwick Isn't As Busted As People Think
{{item:3001}} {{item:3194}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3140}} {{item:3157}} {{item:2423}} . Get any of these items,a good adc and support and some cc, watch warwick become useless.
: Ardent censor buffs??
Ardent censor is too strong...better buff it even more - Riot,2017 (Just like the fiora situation).
: No, Fck that champion
1 year after release still more broken than all the other champions combined
: Can we stop permabanning Fiora now?
: are you arguing that she's not skillful or that she's not balanced
I m tilted, but Yeah seriously how do people consider her a balanced caracther. You make one mistake she instantly deletes you. She makes a thousand mistakes, nope just escapes with her mobility and parry. Plz
JoroA (EUW)
: What are your 5 most hated champions in order?
{{champion:114}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:114}} { {champion:114}} TRUE DAMAGE ON AUTO OVERLOADED KIT iMMUNE TO CC AND DAMAGE oHH WHAT S THAT YOU HAVE 300 ARMOR (Ult Q AUTO DEAD) MUCH BALANCE, SUCH COUNTERPLAY (Y i m tilted)
Rioter Comments

Andrex2500

Level 254 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion