: Wrong end game lobby
This happened to me before and I was sooo confused
: > [{quoted}](name=AniversGSF,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zr3gUNWA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:25:11.911+0000) > > But why?? > She's pretty decent Syndra is picked for lethal and pick potential right now because AP champs lost a LOT of damage in their itemization and the build paths for burst damage have been gutted. Honestly, she isn't picked because she is good but because champions in her own niche are bad / under enabled right now. Ap itemization will be changed, naturally but that's a seperate issue, syndra will need this balance fix sooner or later and it would help her to fill her role, without falling off a cliff after 25 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zr3gUNWA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:29:35.186+0000) > > Syndra is picked for lethal and pick potential right now because AP champs lost a LOT of damage in their itemization and the build paths for burst damage have been gutted. Honestly, she isn't picked because she is good but because champions in her own niche are bad / under enabled right now. Ap itemization will be changed, naturally but that's a seperate issue, syndra will need this balance fix sooner or later and it would help her to fill her role, without falling off a cliff after 25 minutes. Then she'll be broken Imagine your facing a Syndra and she kills your teammates. Her ults back up and she would do the same thing to you and your other teammates. Its like facing a Syndra in Urf
Cloud273 (NA)
: Team surrendering just to spite me?
What happened to the 0/10 powerspike??? I joke I looked at your game and I'll try help to the best of my abilities. 1. You should have bought Mortal Reminder. It would have helped with rene healing 2. Teamfight more. Your kill participation was not really good. And if you did teamfight, it would have been great for your team, cause yas windwall block veigar's ult. 3. Your jng prob didn't gank cause its not right to gank a losing lane. 4. Forget about games you just played. You lost it. Ok. Now forget it and try to work out how to win the next one
SnupRawr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AniversGSF,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lw426NE6,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:22:52.166+0000) > > Feelsbadman > > When ur lvl 30 come back and downvote I have several alternate accoutns higher than lvl 30 waiting to be used, but as a RESPECTFULL PERSON i will not abuse them to give myself upvotes.
> [{quoted}](name=SnupRawr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lw426NE6,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:24:17.691+0000) > > I have several alternate accoutns higher than lvl 30 waiting to be used, but as a RESPECTFULL PERSON i will not abuse them to give myself upvotes. Now your posts won't be perfectlly balanced
: Syndra fix idea
But why?? She's pretty decent
: > [{quoted}](name=AniversGSF,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lw426NE6,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:20:45.878+0000) > > Eyyyy you again. > Lol why can't u upvote? Not level 30
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lw426NE6,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:22:05.755+0000) > > Not level 30 Feelsbadman When ur lvl 30 come back and downvote Edit: I joke. Don't do that xD
: I’d upvote if I was allowed to
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lw426NE6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:20:10.247+0000) > > I’d upvote if I was allowed to Eyyyy you again. Lol why can't u upvote?
SnupRawr (NA)
: thanks for the downvotes keep them coming :3
> [{quoted}](name=SnupRawr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lw426NE6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:19:13.163+0000) > > thanks for the downvotes keep them coming :3 I got you
SnupRawr (NA)
: Please stop downvoting every meme i post.
I feel like you sending this, made you a meme itself
Kurorade (NA)
: Honestly a T.V show or perhaps a comic about Kled's daily life would be fun as fuck to read.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurorade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lF1RjNoL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:07:15.085+0000) > > Honestly a T.V show or perhaps a comic about Kled's daily life would be fun as fuck to read. TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE
Rioter Comments
: what jobs in RIot is about playing League?
I think you can work at riot and still play league. If you're calm and collected, you could probably fit as a player support
: I mean, there were a lot of bits in there that weren't okay, including the fact that you basically just made a very long scatological post and, yes, the reference to monks burning themselves alive. That said, a quick look through Lee Sin's story shows that he did NOT "burn himself alive." as you put it, but rather invoked a powerful spirit that had a similar net effect. That's a very important distinction, and is a lore beat in his story rather than using the real-world practice of self-immolation as a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HFibQ0JH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-29T23:46:14.158+0000) > > I mean, there were a lot of bits in there that weren't okay, including the fact that you basically just made a very long scatological post and, yes, the reference to monks burning themselves alive. > > That said, a quick look through Lee Sin's story shows that he did NOT "burn himself alive." as you put it, but rather invoked a powerful spirit that had a similar net effect. That's a very important distinction, and is a lore beat in his story rather than using the real-world practice of self-immolation as a joke. How come Udyr doesn't get burned with the pheonix spirit. Is it too weak?{{champion:77}}
: You and this Rosa Parks thing. Dude, you're being so inappropriate inserting something like that into a completely unrelated situation and then putting words in my mouth to make me seem like a racist. You're being an ass. I disagree that people should bitch and complain and piss and moan about their League punishments, because there's a good chance they deserve them. But you think you're goddamn clever bringing up civil rights and trying to make it seem like I have a problem with that. You aren't as clever as you think you are, and it's shameful how you're going about this.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LZLbLEqt,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T23:27:26.541+0000) > > You and this Rosa Parks thing. Dude, you're being so inappropriate inserting something like that into a completely unrelated situation and then putting words in my mouth to make me seem like a racist. > > You're being an ass. I disagree that people should bitch and complain and piss and moan about their League punishments, because there's a good chance they deserve them. > > But you think you're goddamn clever bringing up civil rights and trying to make it seem like I have a problem with that. You aren't as clever as you think you are, and it's shameful how you're going about this. You should have hit em with the "Facts don't care about your feelings"{{sticker:vayne-pose}}
: Yeah, and enjoy your 20-30 mins que even for silver-gold game...
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4EujI4sI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-25T23:57:52.605+0000) > > Yeah, and enjoy your 20-30 mins que even for silver-gold game... I don't understand why you're trying to start on me. You don't even know me or understand what I'm trying to get across do you?
: Dear Rito
They should make a movie
Rioter Comments

AniversGSF

Level 251 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion